IndiaDivine.org

Marriage promise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected KP Learneds,I herewith give birth details of my daughter whose marriage is yet to be realised and which has become a great source of anxity and concern. Will any of the learned KP's analyse her horoscope and predict whether the marriage is promised to the girl when and how (whether same sect or inter caste)DOB : 25-10-1978PLACE: BangaloreTIME: 8.30 AM.HOARARY NO. 196Thanks & Regarda,M.R.Sreenivasa

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Srinivasaji,

Will you kindly let us know at least the age of your daughter, to have a near accurate prediction? Secondly will you have any objection to inform us whether you are facing any obstacle or problem on marriage issues? I think it is not posible to give guerenty on the prdictions. Your informations may help the astrologer to apply common sense along with astrological knowledge and experience.

Thanking you.

Dr. Rath

Sreenivasa M.R <emaryes1943 Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 1:40:12 PM Marriage promise

Respected KP Learneds,I herewith give birth details of my daughter whose marriage is yet to be realised and which has become a great source of anxity and concern. Will any of the learned KP's analyse her horoscope and predict whether the marriage is promised to the girl when and how (whether same sect or inter caste)DOB : 25-10-1978PLACE: BangaloreTIME: 8.30 AM.HOARARY NO. 196Thanks & Regarda,M.R.Sreenivasa

Guest guest

HiAs per ur given data i have erected Natal chart for DOB 25th Oct 1978 8-30 am Bangalore7th lord and 7th cusp sub lord is Venus, Venus in retrograde in the 12th cusp.As per My knowledge if 7th lord/significator signifies 6th house then the opp sex will not be interested in to get merry he/her, if 7th lord/sigificator signifies 12th then the native himself/herself will not be interested in marriage.Please clarify with some best astrologer.Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda"Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Tuesday, 21 July, 2009 7:58:31 AMRe: Marriage promise

Dear Srinivasaji,

Will you kindly let us know at least the age of your daughter, to have a near accurate prediction? Secondly will you have any objection to inform us whether you are facing any obstacle or problem on marriage issues? I think it is not posible to give guerenty on the prdictions. Your informations may help the astrologer to apply common sense along with astrological knowledge and experience.

Thanking you.

Dr. Rath

Sreenivasa M.R <emaryes1943@ .co. in>@gro ups.comMonday, July 20, 2009 1:40:12 PM Marriage promise

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Hello Sreenivasa ji,Your daughter is born with Scorpio lagna, with lagna lord in lagna itself. Lord of 7th venus is retro and is placed in 12th. Lord of 6th is aspecting the house of marriage. So the house of marriage is related to 6 and 12 house. Moreover, 7th lord is combust and retro too during birth. Since the s/l of 7th cusp is venus which is related to 7th house, marriage is surely promised. She is currently under venus/jupiter antara which surely promise marriage. As per the chart, foreign journey is indicated. Is she in abroad currently?with regardsDhananjay--- On Mon, 7/20/09, Sreenivasa M.R <emaryes1943 wrote:Sreenivasa M.R <emaryes1943Subject:

Marriage promise Date: Monday, July 20, 2009, 1:10 AM

Guest guest

Dear Luther RathThank you very much for the interest shown. I have already furnished my daughter's birth details in my earlier e-mail. Again for your information I herewith furnish her birth details as under. Initially all our proposals were turned down by parents of boy because of birth star of the girl being Aslesh. This has made the girl somewhat cynical and avearse to proposals which are now coming from our sect .We belong to traditional south indian Iyeangar brahmin family .The girl is fair ,good looking and an engineering graduate and is working in an american mnc.Date Of Birth of the girl 25/10/1978Place of

birth BangaloreTime of birth 8.30 AM Thanks and regardsSreenivasaLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Tuesday, 21 July, 2009 7:58:31 AMRe: Marriage promise

Dear Srinivasaji,

Thanking you.

Dr. Rath

Sreenivasa M.R <emaryes1943@ .co. in>@gro ups.comMonday, July 20, 2009 1:40:12 PM Marriage promise

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Mr M.R.Sreenivasan

Your daughter's marriage date will be 20.11.2009 to 10.12.2009 .Marriage will be

love marriage.(may be same sec)

Mohankumar.A.B

, " Sreenivasa M.R " <emaryes1943 wrote:

>

> Respected KP Learneds,

>

> I herewith give birth details of my daughter whose marriage is yet to be

realised and which has become a great source of anxity and concern. Will any

of the learned KP's analyse her horoscope and predict whether the marriage is

promised to the girl when and how (whether same sect or inter caste)

> DOB : 25-10-1978

> PLACE: Bangalore

> TIME: 8.30 AM.

> HOARARY NO. 196

>

> Thanks & Regarda,

> M.R.Sreenivasa

>

>

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Respected Sagarji,

Please accept my respect.

I am not sure what I write now. Please correct me if I am wrong. Your statement that if the sub lord/significator of VII also signifies 6 the the second party may not be interested and if it signifies 12th then the native himself/herself may not be interested for the marriage, mat be true in a horary chart. But if it is so in natal chart then the second party shall take initiative for seperation id ther is 6 signification, and the native himself/herself may do so if the planet also signifies 12. Please rectify me.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Sagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 11:42:58 AMRe: Marriage promise

HiAs per ur given data i have erected Natal chart for DOB 25th Oct 1978 8-30 am Bangalore7th lord and 7th cusp sub lord is Venus, Venus in retrograde in the 12th cusp.As per My knowledge if 7th lord/significator signifies 6th house then the opp sex will not be interested in to get merry he/her, if 7th lord/sigificator signifies 12th then the native himself/herself will not be interested in marriage.Please clarify with some best astrologer.Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda"

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comTuesday, 21 July, 2009 7:58:31 AMRe: Marriage promise

Dear Srinivasaji,

Thanking you.

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Srinivasji,

Sorry I missed the data. Perhaps I was pre-occupied. Any way the other informations are of course important. I shall see the chart. But others have already predicted what I see in the message box.

Thanking you.

Dr. Rath

Sreenivasa M.R <emaryes1943 Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 1:25:33 PMRe: Marriage promise

Dear Luther RathThank you very much for the interest shown. I have already furnished my daughter's birth details in my earlier e-mail. Again for your information I herewith furnish her birth details as under. Initially all our proposals were turned down by parents of boy because of birth star of the girl being Aslesh. This has made the girl somewhat cynical and avearse to proposals which are now coming from our sect .We belong to traditional south indian Iyeangar brahmin family .The girl is fair ,good looking and an engineering graduate and is working in an american mnc.Date Of Birth of the girl 25/10/1978Place of birth BangaloreTime of birth 8.30 AM Thanks and regardsSreenivasa

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comTuesday, 21 July, 2009 7:58:31 AMRe: Marriage promise

Dear Srinivasaji,

Thanking you.

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Sir

in my case 7th cusp sub lord is Saturn who is also lord of lagna and 12th in the 8th cusp and is aspecting 7th lord Sun, Saturn with 6th lord Moon in the 8th cusp. & th cusp sub lord Saturn is signifies 12 and with 6th lord.At the age of 11 i took decission not to get marry and wtill i am bachular an di wil remain bachular , there will be no doubt.

Beautiful girl and handsome boy as well as rich girl/boy if with 6th nd 12th house influence on7th cusp/lord remain bachular/virgin.

one of my clients sister lagna too is scorpio and 7th lord is Venus in the 6th cusp resulted in virgin till date(they visited me in 1989).

She looks beautiful, her parents rich family, they were in search of karodpati.one chartered accountat foreign contact CA forced them for engagement but he wanted to get marry after 3 years. marriage cancelled.

Many film stars , rich people remained because of 6th and 12th house influence on the 7th lord/cusp sub lord.

Some time back i have read an article usually scorpio lagna people boy/girl faces marrital problem. as Mars is 6th lord and venus is 12th lord.

Very few get married due to 7th lord Venus in 2-11 significance.

Thanks and regards

Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda"

Dear Sir,

Can you give me a date for opening ceremany of My Book shop?

DOB 7th May 1955

B Place : Periyapatna

12N20/76E13

2-45 am

How is 31st July 2009 scorpio lagna

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Wednesday, 22 July, 2009 11:06:07 AMRe: Marriage promise

Respected Sagarji,

Please accept my respect.

I am not sure what I write now. Please correct me if I am wrong. Your statement that if the sub lord/significator of VII also signifies 6 the the second party may not be interested and if it signifies 12th then the native himself/herself may not be interested for the marriage, mat be true in a horary chart. But if it is so in natal chart then the second party shall take initiative for seperation id ther is 6 signification, and the native himself/herself may do so if the planet also signifies 12. Please rectify me.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comTuesday, July 21, 2009 11:42:58 AMRe: Marriage promise

HiAs per ur given data i have erected Natal chart for DOB 25th Oct 1978 8-30 am Bangalore7th lord and 7th cusp sub lord is Venus, Venus in retrograde in the 12th cusp.As per My knowledge if 7th lord/significator signifies 6th house then the opp sex will not be interested in to get merry he/her, if 7th lord/sigificator signifies 12th then the native himself/herself will not be interested in marriage.Please clarify with some best astrologer.Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda"

Dear Srinivasaji,

Thanking you.

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear DhanjayaKekudaThank u very much for ur analysis and prediction. They are noted. The girl is at present working in Bangalore.She was deputed to US during 1st Dec 2007 to25th Feb2008 for higher training.Will she again go and settle there?With regardsSrinivasaDhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr Sent:

Tuesday, 21 July, 2009 12:11:39 PMRe: Marriage promise

Hello Sreenivasa ji,Your daughter is born with Scorpio lagna, with lagna lord in lagna itself. Lord of 7th venus is retro and is placed in 12th. Lord of 6th is aspecting the house of marriage. So the house of marriage is related to 6 and 12 house. Moreover, 7th lord is combust and retro too during birth. Since the s/l of 7th cusp is venus which is related to 7th house, marriage is surely promised. She is currently under venus/jupiter antara which surely promise marriage. As per the chart, foreign journey is indicated. Is she in abroad currently?with regardsDhananjay--- On Mon, 7/20/09, Sreenivasa M.R

<emaryes1943@ .co. in> wrote:Sreenivasa M.R <emaryes1943@ .co. in>Subject:

Marriage promise@gro ups.comMonday, July 20, 2009, 1:10 AM

Guest guest

Dear Sreenivasa jiIn your daughter's chart, lord of profession is positioned in 12th which means there will be frequent travels, mostly overseas journeys, related to profession. In addition, when 12th house occupied by planets, it will always takes the native away from family due to various reasons. Since she has 3 planets in 12th, she can be expected to be in a foreign land for a longer duration. Moreover, in her chart, 2nd lord is exalted in 9th house, which adds to the story. with regardsDhananjay--- On Wed, 7/22/09, Sreenivasa M.R <emaryes1943 wrote:Sreenivasa M.R <emaryes1943Re: Marriage promiseTo:

Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 10:23 AM

Dear DhanjayaKekudaThank u very much for ur analysis and prediction. They are noted. The girl is at present working in Bangalore.She was deputed to US during 1st Dec 2007 to25th Feb2008 for higher training.Will she again go and settle there?With regardsSrinivasaDhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr >@gro ups.comSent:

Tuesday, 21 July, 2009 12:11:39 PMRe: Marriage promise

Hello Sreenivasa ji,Your daughter is born with Scorpio lagna, with lagna lord in lagna itself. Lord of 7th venus is retro and is placed in 12th. Lord of 6th is aspecting the house of marriage. So the house of marriage is related to 6 and 12 house. Moreover, 7th lord is combust and retro too during birth. Since the s/l of 7th cusp is venus which is related to 7th house, marriage is surely promised. She is currently under venus/jupiter antara which surely promise marriage. As per the chart, foreign journey is indicated. Is she in abroad currently?with regardsDhananjay--- On Mon, 7/20/09, Sreenivasa M.R

<emaryes1943@ .co. in> wrote:Sreenivasa M.R <emaryes1943@ .co. in>Subject:

Marriage promise@gro ups.comMonday, July 20, 2009, 1:10 AM