IndiaDivine.org

Lagna and Bhava Lagna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Sirs,

In Jagannath Hora I have marked that there are one row as " Lagna " and another

row as " Bhava Lagna " . They differ in few minutes. To day at 10 AM at 84 E 48; 19

N 19 the Lagna is mentioned to be Virgo 7-24-23.67 while the Bhava Lagna is

mentioned to be Virgo 12-41-57.72.  I am not able to understand what is Bhava

Lagna and how it is calculated. Will any learned member be kind enough to

explain the above?

I shall be ever grateful to you Sirs.

With my humble respect.

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Respected sir,In this regard I would like to remind you about an ephemeris pulished from GEETA PRESS GORAKHPUR(U.P) in year 1962.In that ephemeris there have been given two kinds of Lagna(Ascendant).One category of Lagna that is Bhav Lagna is said to be used for errecting horoscope of human being and next category of Lagna which is said to be used for calculation of natural things like rain.........etc Apart from this in that ephemeris there has been given as to how to calculate Bhav Lagna and comparative table of both the lagna is given.Please do go through that ephemeris or please provide me your postal address I will try to send you photostat copy of the same.But you must know hindi language to read that ephemeris.With regards- Dhirendranathmisra Please tell me about my departmental

enquiry problems,growth of my children is very poor also and remedy if any available for me.My DOB is APRIL 20,1959,TOB is 8:15AM,Place -BASTI(U.P)Longitude 82:44 East,Latitude 26:48North --- On Tue, 7/21/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther Lagna and Bhava Lagna Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 6:18 AM

Respected Sirs,In Jagannath Hora I have marked that there are one row as "Lagna" and another row as "Bhava Lagna". They differ in few minutes. To day at 10 AM at 84 E 48; 19 N 19 the Lagna is mentioned to be Virgo 7-24-23.67 while the Bhava Lagna is mentioned to be Virgo 12-41-57.72. I am not able to understand what is Bhava Lagna and how it is calculated. Will any learned member be kind enough to explain the above?I shall be ever grateful to you Sirs.With my humble respect.Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Luther ji,

Bhava Lagna is a Parashari special ascendant like various other special ascendants viz Ghati Lagna, Hora Lagna etc. Bhava Lagna moves at the rate of one sign per two hours and that is the reason it will be close to the ascendant. But it moves at above mentioned constant rate as opposed to the normal ascendant.

You can get more information about Bhava Lagna from Brihat Parahshar Hora Shastra - Chapter 5 (Special Ascendants/ Jnanadhayaya).

Special ascendants are extensively used in Jaimini astrology.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Respected Sirs,In Jagannath Hora I have marked that there are one row as " Lagna " and another row as " Bhava Lagna " . They differ in few minutes. To day at 10 AM at 84 E 48; 19 N 19 the Lagna is mentioned to be Virgo 7-24-23.67 while the Bhava Lagna is mentioned to be Virgo 12-41-57.72.  I am not able to understand what is Bhava Lagna and how it is calculated. Will any learned member be kind enough to explain the above?

I shall be ever grateful to you Sirs.With my humble respect.Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Dhirendraji,

I am so grateful for the information you have provided. I am not at all aware about that ephemeris. Kindly send me a copy of that at your convenience.I can be able to read Hindi. I give my address below. I shall examine your horoscope and try to give my opinin as required by you.

Thanking you again.

Dr. L. S. Rath,

Neelakantha Nagar, 1st Lane,

PO : Gosaninuagam, Berhampur-3, Dist Ganjam, Orissa.

PIN 760003

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 12:16:54 AMRe: Lagna and Bhava Lagna

Respected sir,In this regard I would like to remind you about an ephemeris pulished from GEETA PRESS GORAKHPUR(U. P) in year 1962.In that ephemeris there have been given two kinds of Lagna(Ascendant) .One category of Lagna that is Bhav Lagna is said to be used for errecting horoscope of human being and next category of Lagna which is said to be used for calculation of natural things like rain........ .etc Apart from this in that ephemeris there has been given as to how to calculate Bhav Lagna and comparative table of both the lagna is given.Please do go through that ephemeris or please provide me your postal address I will try to send you photostat copy of the same.But you must know hindi language to read that ephemeris.With regards- Dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com Please tell me about my departmental enquiry

problems,growth of my children is very poor also and remedy if any available for me.My DOB is APRIL 20,1959,TOB is 8:15AM,Place -BASTI(U.P)Longitud e 82:44 East,Latitude 26:48North --- On Tue, 7/21/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther > Lagna and Bhava Lagna@gro ups.comTuesday, July 21, 2009, 6:18 AM

Respected Sirs,In Jagannath Hora I have marked that there are one row as "Lagna" and another row as "Bhava Lagna". They differ in few minutes. To day at 10 AM at 84 E 48; 19 N 19 the Lagna is mentioned to be Virgo 7-24-23.67 while the Bhava Lagna is mentioned to be Virgo 12-41-57.72. I am not able to understand what is Bhava Lagna and how it is calculated. Will any learned member be kind enough to explain the above?I shall be ever grateful to you Sirs.With my humble respect.Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Thank you very much for your reply. What I understand now is that it shall have to be calculated from time of Sun-rise and the location of the Sun at Sun-rise. From there on 2 hours per sign. Please reply when time permits.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 12:08:31 PMRe: Lagna and Bhava Lagna

Dear Luther ji,

Bhava Lagna is a Parashari special ascendant like various other special ascendants viz Ghati Lagna, Hora Lagna etc. Bhava Lagna moves at the rate of one sign per two hours and that is the reason it will be close to the ascendant. But it moves at above mentioned constant rate as opposed to the normal ascendant.

You can get more information about Bhava Lagna from Brihat Parahshar Hora Shastra - Chapter 5 (Special Ascendants/ Jnanadhayaya) .

Special ascendants are extensively used in Jaimini astrology.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Could you clarify the difference between Nirayana Bhav chart and Bhav charts.

Regards

Sidharth

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Luther ji,

>

> Bhava Lagna is a Parashari special ascendant like various other

> special ascendants viz Ghati Lagna, Hora Lagna etc. Bhava Lagna moves at the

> rate of one sign per two hours and that is the reason it will be close to

> the ascendant. But it moves at above mentioned constant rate as opposed to

> the normal ascendant.

>

> You can get more information about Bhava Lagna from Brihat Parahshar Hora

> Shastra - Chapter 5 (Special Ascendants/ Jnanadhayaya).

>

> Special ascendants are extensively used in Jaimini astrology.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Respected Sirs,

> > In Jagannath Hora I have marked that there are one row as " Lagna " and

> > another row as " Bhava Lagna " . They differ in few minutes. To day at 10 AM at

> > 84 E 48; 19 N 19 the Lagna is mentioned to be Virgo 7-24-23.67 while the

> > Bhava Lagna is mentioned to be Virgo 12-41-57.72. I am not able to

> > understand what is Bhava Lagna and how it is calculated. Will any learned

> > member be kind enough to explain the above?

> > I shall be ever grateful to you Sirs.

> > With my humble respect.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

http://www.councilVedic Astrology.org/FA_SL.htm

http://jyotishvidya.com/ch5.htm

varahamihira/message/5846?l=1

/message/399?l=1

http://www.astrojyoti.com/jaiminisutrasmainpage.htm

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Respected Sir,

> Thank you very much for your reply. What I understand now is that it shall

have to be calculated from time of Sun-rise and the location of the Sun at

Sun-rise. From there on 2 hours per sign. Please reply when time permits.

> With due regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Punit Pandey <punitp

>

> Wednesday, July 22, 2009 12:08:31 PM

> Re: Lagna and Bhava Lagna

>

>  

> Dear Luther ji,

>

> Bhava Lagna is a Parashari special ascendant like various other

special ascendants viz Ghati Lagna, Hora Lagna etc. Bhava Lagna moves at the

rate of one sign per two hours and that is the reason it will be close to the

ascendant. But it moves at above mentioned constant rate as opposed to the

normal ascendant.

>

> You can get more information about Bhava Lagna from Brihat Parahshar Hora

Shastra - Chapter 5 (Special Ascendants/ Jnanadhayaya) .

>

> Special ascendants are extensively used in Jaimini astrology.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

>  

> >

> >Respected Sirs,

> >In Jagannath Hora I have marked that there are one row as " Lagna " and another

row as " Bhava Lagna " . They differ in few minutes. To day at 10 AM at 84 E 48; 19

N 19 the Lagna is mentioned to be Virgo 7-24-23.67 while the Bhava Lagna is

mentioned to be Virgo 12-41-57.72.  I am not able to understand what is Bhava

Lagna and how it is calculated. Will any learned member be kind enough to

explain the above?

> >I shall be ever grateful to you Sirs.

> >With my humble respect.

> >Dr. Rath

> >

> >

>