IndiaDivine.org

Sudden change [2 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Ajoy

Thank u very much for kind analysis.

If possible please send me the sookshma period tables both for my natal chart and ur time chart.

If possible please please analyse my venus dasha as i have faced one or the other problems in Venus bhukti of Saturn dasha education was disturbed due to ill-health as well as i lost interest in education as i dint get my wishful subject.

Transit of Saturn over Venus from 16th February and mid june 27th,1998 i have faced literally mad.Venus bhukti in Mercury dasha Jupiter antara bestowed me name,fame and prosperity.

Ketu dasha and Venus bhukti bestowed me to buy some jewellery to my mother.

I am having electro automobile tech, but i am not getting way to reach the goal ( Horary number (1-249) 83)

and i am also having tech production of electricity through Over head tank this is also not getting movement.(1-249) H.No.54

I wanted to sell my one of my best story but i am not getting producer ( 1-249) H.No.93

Thanks a lot

Truly yours

Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda"

Note:

Though i have sufficient knowledge in predcitng the events exactly, i lost interest in astrology and now i am loosing interest in Vastu shilpa shaastra-Mirrororlogy

Enjoy good vibrations indoors Vaastu shilpa shastra

http://www.starteller.com/estart9.html

Sahhasra saagara Says:

http://churumuri.wordpress.com/2007/11/12/say-hello-to-the-famous-astrologer-kn-somayaji/5 September 2008 at 12:25 am

Hi2009 Loksabha polls will be very interesting and with hardly 272/273 seats Mr.Manamohan singh will retain the Prime Minister post as per Benefic dots of Jupiter for the month of April/May 2009.

As per a Horary chart on 16th May 2009 Mr.Manmohan singh oonce again will take oath as PM of India.Sahhasra Saagara

Sahhasra saagara Says: 5 September 2008 at 12:46 am

I do not like to give personal predictions to any politician. But i will predict success if i found so in horary chart or natal chart or monthly chart even though i do not like that person i will predict hie victory if i found his victory astrologically.Sahahsra Saagara

Sahhasra Saagara "Brahmaanda" Says: 2 October 2008 at 1:32 am

Fate is predestined and no one can change or alter it, even the Creator Lord Brahma.2009 Loksabha polls and planetary influences on it will be very interesting i feel astrologically.272 seats in favor of Dr.Manmohan singhs’s UPA government will retain the PM post is what i found as per Sun ingress time to April/May 2009 and Benefic dots of Jupiter.Sahhasra Saagaraâ€Brahmaandaâ€.

ajoy <ajoy_matchless Sent: Friday, 24 July, 2009 3:06:52 PMRE: Sudden change [2 Attachments]

Dear Mr. Sagar,

In your chart,

4th SL Jup in its own star signifies 2,11……property taken

Jup in the sub of Mars significator of 3 & 10……property taken for business.

10th SL also Jup in mercury sign and mercury in 3rd…….business in books, publication. .etc

10th lord Mars in 3rd with mercury and mars in its own sign in its own star…….printing(mar- machines)

3rd SL Rahu also represents Ma and is in 10th.

Enough reasons to indicate a successful business venture in the desired field.

On the day of acquiring the shop i.e. 1st july 2009 Jup, Mer, Mo all in the 3 stars of Mars. Dasha Ke-jup-ven-ket signifying 3,4,10,11.

If I have to go by the horary, since I didn’t have the number, I took the time chart @ 1.17.18 pm on 24.07.2009 19N5, 27E54. Moon is placed in 10th along with mercury, aspected by Jup, lord of 3rd confirms the nature of question. 10th SL Jup in star of Mar which aspects the 3rd and in sub of mercury in 10th along with moon the 10th lord. Mars signifies 7,2, and 3 by its aspects.

You are surely going to have a profitable business in books and publication. The sublord of 4th and 10th Jup is retrograde, so the possession of the place will be taken after Jup becomes direct. 7th , 10th and 11th Sub lords signify 7th so you may have a partner in this business. During the time of the analysis 10th sublord in sign of Saturn. So the partner will be an elderly person.

My Best Wishes

Regards,

Ajoy

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Sagar SWednesday, July 22, 2009 11:27 PMkp group Sudden change

Dear KP Group

Sudden change has taken place in my life on 22nd june 2009 around 10-26 am, i got vacant shop for Book shop.

Within five minits shop was negotiated for rent and i gave token advance.On 1st July 2009 i pad the full advance for the same.

This is a sudden change in my life, though i was having ambition to start book shop , i never thought that it will take place so easily.

Even i was able to adjust the advance amount in 10 days.

I am also have ambition to start Publishing .

How is my Business in Book shop as well as publiction- astrology works.

Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda"

Date of Birth : 7th May 1955

at Periyapatna

12 N 20 / 76 E 13

2-45 am.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.