Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected learned masters,

Here is the birth details of my son, DOB : Sep 01, 1985, Time : 03-10 pm;

Sunday; Place : 17-43N; 83-18E

For getting job: Significators for 2nd is Mo, Ve, Sa; 6th Me, 10th Su, Mo, Mar,

Ve, Sa, Ra Ke

As per the natal chart, Running Dasa is Mercury (6th); Bhukthi –Jupiter (6,10).

Here Jupiter is taken as significator of 6 & 10 as aspecting by Ve (10),Me (6)

and in turn these Ve & Me planets are also aspecting by Saturn (2). So,

Presumed that the result will fructify in Mercury Dasa, Jupiter Bhukthi, Saturn

Anthara (being strong significator for 10). Further, job will be connected

with watery like Shipping, Navy, & firms producing water born products like

Pearls etc., because the Sub lord (Rahu) is positioned in the star of Ve (which

is posited in Kataka, watery & fruitful sign),being the lord of 10th.

My learned masters are requested to guide me, the way of prediction is how far

correct and teach me further.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Please read Satn. is strong signfr. of 7th & not 1 & 4 as stated in line 5 of the message.

Sicy.yrs.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

mallesh.billa

Monday, July 27, 2009 8:08 PM

Time of event for job:

Respected learned masters,Here is the birth details of my son, DOB : Sep 01, 1985, Time : 03-10 pm; Sunday; Place : 17-43N; 83-18EFor getting job: Significators for 2nd is Mo, Ve, Sa; 6th Me, 10th Su, Mo, Mar, Ve, Sa, Ra KeAs per the natal chart, Running Dasa is Mercury (6th); Bhukthi –Jupiter (6,10).Here Jupiter is taken as significator of 6 & 10 as aspecting by Ve (10),Me (6) and in turn these Ve & Me planets are also aspecting by Saturn (2). So, Presumed that the result will fructify in Mercury Dasa, Jupiter Bhukthi, Saturn Anthara (being strong significator for 10). Further, job will be connected with watery like Shipping, Navy, & firms producing water born products like Pearls etc., because the Sub lord (Rahu) is positioned in the star of Ve (which is posited in Kataka, watery & fruitful sign),being the lord of 10th.My learned masters are requested to guide me, the way of prediction is how far correct and teach me further.

Guest guest

Hi Sir, Good Morning

I again reiterate here that for rectification of birth, not only ruling planets to be come as the ascendent lord/starlord/sublord but for this purpose the correctness of cuspal sub lord and sub sub lord is essential. As all knows The eart is not a perfect sphere. It is an oblate spheroid bulged at the equatorial regional and flat along the polar region. While the equatorial radius is about 6378 kms, the polar radius about 6357 kms. Thus the geographic latitudes is not the same as the geocentric latitude. (Courtsy : ASTROSECRETS 2)

Accordingly geographic latitudes should be converted into geocetric latitudes. Conversion ratio for geographic to geocentric is like this

1) When lat. is from 0 to 3 correction in minutes in round up 1.

2) When lat. is from 4 to 6 correction in minutes in round up 2.

3) When lat. is from 7 to 8 correction in minutes in round up 3.

4) When lat. is from 9 to 11 correction in minutes in round up 4.

5) When lat. is from 12 to 14 correction in minutes in round up 5.

6) When lat. is from 15 to 17 correction in minutes in round up 6.

7) When lat. is from 18 to 20 correction in minutes in round up 7.

8) When lat. is from 21 to 23 correction in minutes in round up 8.

9) When lat. is from 24 to 27 correction in minutes in round up 9.

10)When lat. is from 28 to 32 correction in minutes in round up 10.

11)When lat. is from 33 to 41 correction in minutes in round up 11.

12)When lat. is from 42 to 48 correction in minutes in round up 12.

13)When lat. is from 49 to 57 correction in minutes in round up 11.

14)When lat. is from 58 to 62 correction in minutes in round up 10.

15)When lat. is from 63 to 66 correction in minutes in round up 9.

16)When lat. is from 67 to 69 correction in minutes in round up 8.

17)When lat. is from 70 to 73 correction in minutes in round up 7.

18)When lat. is from 74 to 75 correction in minutes in round up 6.

19)When lat. is from 76 to 78 correction in minutes in round up 5.

If we consider Bombay as an example.

Latitude of Bombay is 19.02 N. It is within 19 to 20 degrees so we have to deduct in rounding 7 minutes and hence it comes as 18.55 N.

Many learned astrologers miss to take it converted and predict. in 80% of the predicts will definately come correct but that 20% of the predictions that goes wrong will destroy the life of the concerned person and that may be due to this simple mistake not taken into consideration. I am not having a master of astronomy and mathematics, but what has been given by so many learned authors including Krishnamurti, I try to follow only them. If i am mistaken, try to make me correct. It will enlighten the knowledge of new kpians as well as others who have developed in KP astrology. and thus we will try to serve the purpose of 100% predictions to the jataka. And then only as KSK expects that Krishnamurthi Padhati be the only method to predict anything and everything that upto 100% correct and it will be the only science.

With regards.

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

Meet me at : physics

speak me at : +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:34:42 +0530 wrote

>  Dear Sir,

>          The correctness of your prediction is dependant on whether the Birth Chart cast,is correct,as per K.P. Do the Ascendant sublord and sub-sub lord appear as the Moon's starlord and sublord respectively ?

>          If that is so,the TOB is the exact one...and your prediction based on the cuspal sublords and sub-sublords will bear fruit...

>          Kindly check inform...

>          (Ref:Astrosecrets K.P., by Mr.K.Subramaniam.)

>          Yogesh Lajmi.

>>

>> Respected learned masters,

>>  Here is the birth details of my son, DOB : Sep 01, 1985, Time : 03-10 pm; Sunday; Place : 17-43N; 83-18E

>> For getting job: Significators for 2nd is Mo, Ve, Sa; 6th Me, 10th Su, Mo, Mar, Ve, Sa, Ra Ke

>> As per the natal chart, Running Dasa Mercury (6th); Bhukthi Jupiter (6,10).

>> Here Jupiter is taken as significator of 6 10 as aspecting by Ve (10),Me (6) and in turn these Ve Me planets are also aspecting by Saturn (2).  So, Presumed that the result will fructify in Mercury Dasa, Jupiter Bhukthi, Saturn Anthara (being strong significator for 10).   Further, job will be connected with watery like Shipping, Navy, firms producing water born products like Pearls etc., because the Sub lord (Rahu) is positioned in the star of Ve (which is posited in Kataka,  watery fruitful sign),being the lord of 10th.

>> My learned masters are requested to guide me, the way of prediction is how far correct and teach me further.

>>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dearvijay So latitude of 28-37 will become 28-29RegardsSujataVIJAYANANDPATIL <guide_vijayanandCc: yogeshlajmiSent: Friday, 31 July, 2009 11:20:36 AMRe:

Re: Time of event for job:

Hi Sir, Good Morning

I again reiterate here that for rectification of birth, not only ruling planets to be come as the ascendent lord/starlord/ sublord but for this purpose the correctness of cuspal sub lord and sub sub lord is essential. As all knows The eart is not a perfect sphere. It is an oblate spheroid bulged at the equatorial regional and flat along the polar region. While the equatorial radius is about 6378 kms, the polar radius about 6357 kms. Thus the geographic latitudes is not the same as the geocentric latitude. (Courtsy : ASTROSECRETS 2)

Accordingly geographic latitudes should be converted into geocetric latitudes. Conversion ratio for geographic to geocentric is like this

1) When lat. is from 0 to 3 correction in minutes in round up 1.

2) When lat. is from 4 to 6 correction in minutes in round up 2.

3) When lat. is from 7 to 8 correction in minutes in round up 3.

4) When lat. is from 9 to 11 correction in minutes in round up 4.

5) When lat. is from 12 to 14 correction in minutes in round up 5.

6) When lat. is from 15 to 17 correction in minutes in round up 6.

7) When lat. is from 18 to 20 correction in minutes in round up 7.

8) When lat. is from 21 to 23 correction in minutes in round up 8.

9) When lat. is from 24 to 27 correction in minutes in round up 9.

10)When lat. is from 28 to 32 correction in minutes in round up 10.

11)When lat. is from 33 to 41 correction in minutes in round up 11.

12)When lat. is from 42 to 48 correction in minutes in round up 12.

13)When lat. is from 49 to 57 correction in minutes in round up 11.

14)When lat. is from 58 to 62 correction in minutes in round up 10.

15)When lat. is from 63 to 66 correction in minutes in round up 9.

16)When lat. is from 67 to 69 correction in minutes in round up 8.

17)When lat. is from 70 to 73 correction in minutes in round up 7.

18)When lat. is from 74 to 75 correction in minutes in round up 6.

19)When lat. is from 76 to 78 correction in minutes in round up 5.

If we consider Bombay as an example.

Latitude of Bombay is 19.02 N. It is within 19 to 20 degrees so we have to deduct in rounding 7 minutes and hence it comes as 18.55 N.

Many learned astrologers miss to take it converted and predict. in 80% of the predicts will definately come correct but that 20% of the predictions that goes wrong will destroy the life of the concerned person and that may be due to this simple mistake not taken into consideration. I am not having a master of astronomy and mathematics, but what has been given by so many learned authors including Krishnamurti, I try to follow only them. If i am mistaken, try to make me correct. It will enlighten the knowledge of new kpians as well as others who have developed in KP astrology. and thus we will try to serve the purpose of 100% predictions to the jataka. And then only as KSK expects that Krishnamurthi Padhati be the only method to predict anything and everything that upto 100% correct and it will be the only science.

With regards.

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

Meet me at : physics@ . co.in

speak me at : +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:34:42 +0530 wrote

> Dear Sir,

> The correctness of your prediction is dependant on whether the Birth Chart cast,is correct,as per K.P. Do the Ascendant sublord and sub-sub lord appear as the Moon's starlord and sublord respectively ?

> If that is so,the TOB is the exact one...and your prediction based on the cuspal sublords and sub-sublords will bear fruit...

> Kindly check inform...

> (Ref:Astrosecrets K.P., by Mr.K.Subramaniam. )

> Yogesh Lajmi.

>>

>> Respected learned masters,

>> Here is the birth details of my son, DOB : Sep 01, 1985, Time : 03-10 pm; Sunday; Place : 17-43N; 83-18E

>> For getting job: Significators for 2nd is Mo, Ve, Sa; 6th Me, 10th Su, Mo, Mar, Ve, Sa, Ra Ke

>> As per the natal chart, Running Dasa Mercury (6th); Bhukthi Jupiter (6,10).

>> Here Jupiter is taken as significator of 6 10 as aspecting by Ve (10),Me (6) and in turn these Ve Me planets are also aspecting by Saturn (2). So, Presumed that the result will fructify in Mercury Dasa, Jupiter Bhukthi, Saturn Anthara (being strong significator for 10). Further, job will be connected with watery like Shipping, Navy, firms producing water born products like Pearls etc., because the Sub lord (Rahu) is positioned in the star of Ve (which is posited in Kataka, watery fruitful sign),being the lord of 10th.

>> My learned masters are requested to guide me, the way of prediction is how far correct and teach me further.

>>

>

>

>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.