IndiaDivine.org

shahasane's books and guide

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear astrologersSuresh shahasane's written books worth rs 300-400 were the tool to earn 300-400 to 5000 per day. He had made a huge contribution by writting KSK books or rather rules in simple marathi and hindi ...that too in very easy understandable.his books had made many person's astrological knoweldge as main income source I said pay 300 once and get 300 per day ...from his books.his work and books are still refered by many as main source.this is his work.HE will be alive through his books.I learned KP by reading his books only.rajiv bokaariya9422240644Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Monday, 27 July, 2009 6:24:53 PM Re: Bad news

Dear Members,

I giot a phone call today from Shri Kanak Bosnia informing me about the sad demise of Shri Suresh Sahasneji, who has been my KP Guru. It was unbelieveable news for me, and I could not still believe it , tried all 3 numbers I had in my possession, but none of them got through, finally came here on the Group and got the news confirmed. I have learnt KP personally under him for one year , and he was the man who taught me to predict though I was associated with Jyotish as a hobby for 20 years, but actual learning came from this great man. In fact I had just spoken to him just last week on Guru Purnima day, and offered my Pranams and also told him that I have put his name on the website www.astrolife. com where my introduction is given , and whenever he has time must visit the same. He spoke so comfortably as usual, warmly and I wish I knew he would be no more, so that I could

have spoken to my hearts content. But this was not to be.

May God grant His soul the peace he richly deserves.

Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, "Sandeep Patel" <sandeeppatel21@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Members,> > It is a really sad news for KP lovers in Maharashtra. Shri Suresh Shahasane was the author of the book "Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya", a virtual compendium of Krishnamurti Paddhati, which has been translated in Hindi, Gujarati, English etc. He was also a very respected teacher of KP in Mumbai for more than 20 years. Thousands of students have learned KP under him.> > I have had the privilege of meeting him a few times. The last time I met him was exactly two weeks ago. He was a simple, polite and an unassuming man who had an encyclopaedic knowledge of KP. He was always ready to solve difficulties of KP lovers. Maharashtra has lost a great doyen of Krishnamurti Paddhati. May his soul rest in peace and may almighty give strength to his family to bear his loss.> > Sandeep> >

@gro ups.com, "sunilalaka" sunilalaka@ wrote:> >> > dear members,> > KP ASTROLOGER SHRI SURESH SHAHASANE FROM> > MAHARASHTRA EXPIRED TODAY i.e. ON 26TH JULY 2009> > I PRAY GOD TO REST HIS SOUL IN PEACE> > -SUNIL GONDHALEKAR> >>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Rajiv Bokariya

I would like to buy Hindi version of Sri.Suresh Shahasane;s books, it is not available in Bengaluru.

if possible please send me by VPP to my residential adress and i will take it without fail.

Sahhasra Saagara"brahmaanda"

# 2940/A, first floor,first cross,2nd stage, "D"block,

Rajaji Nagara, Bengaluru-560 010.

Mobile: 98440 07883

rajiv bokariya <bokaariya Sent: Monday, 27 July, 2009 11:31:17 PM shahasane's books and guide

dear astrologersSuresh shahasane's written books worth rs 300-400 were the tool to earn 300-400 to 5000 per day. He had made a huge contribution by writting KSK books or rather rules in simple marathi and hindi ...that too in very easy understandable.his books had made many person's astrological knoweldge as main income source I said pay 300 once and get 300 per day ...from his books.his work and books are still refered by many as main source.this is his work.HE will be alive through his books.I learned KP by reading his books only.rajiv bokaariya9422240644

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>@gro ups.comMonday, 27 July, 2009 6:24:53 PM Re: Bad news

Dear Members,

I giot a phone call today from Shri Kanak Bosnia informing me about the sad demise of Shri Suresh Sahasneji, who has been my KP Guru. It was unbelieveable news for me, and I could not still believe it , tried all 3 numbers I had in my possession, but none of them got through, finally came here on the Group and got the news confirmed. I have learnt KP personally under him for one year , and he was the man who taught me to predict though I was associated with Jyotish as a hobby for 20 years, but actual learning came from this great man. In fact I had just spoken to him just last week on Guru Purnima day, and offered my Pranams and also told him that I have put his name on the website www.astrolife. com where my introduction is given , and whenever he has time must visit the same. He spoke so comfortably as usual, warmly and I wish I knew he would be no more, so that I could

Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, "Sandeep Patel" <sandeeppatel21@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Members,> > It is a really sad news for KP lovers in Maharashtra. Shri Suresh Shahasane was the author of the book "Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya", a virtual compendium of Krishnamurti Paddhati, which has been translated in Hindi, Gujarati, English etc. He was also a very respected teacher of KP in Mumbai for more than 20 years. Thousands of students have learned KP under him.> > I have had the privilege of meeting him a few times. The last time I met him was exactly two weeks ago. He was a simple, polite and an unassuming man who had an encyclopaedic knowledge of KP. He was always ready to solve difficulties of KP lovers. Maharashtra has lost a great doyen of Krishnamurti Paddhati. May his soul rest in peace and may almighty give strength to his family to bear his loss.> > Sandeep> >

@gro ups.com, "sunilalaka" sunilalaka@ wrote:> >> > dear members,> > KP ASTROLOGER SHRI SURESH SHAHASANE FROM> > MAHARASHTRA EXPIRED TODAY i.e. ON 26TH JULY 2009> > I PRAY GOD TO REST HIS SOUL IN PEACE> > -SUNIL GONDHALEKAR> >>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Rajiv ji and all,

Whatever little name and fame, and money I have from astrology, is

through the kind Grace of this Guru only. He will always remain in our

hearts forever. I had the KP Readers for 20 Years but still could not

predict through KP, and this man he taught me to predict through KP

within 3-4 sittings.

I will write more about him shortly elsewhere.

His Books are really the best on KP, not because He was my Teacher. That

he was to the other thousands too, but these books really have content

and weight both in quality or otherwise, and prices very cheaply. The

simple manner in which even a layman can understand the principles of

KP, is special about his Books.

I have personally gifted his books to few Traditional astrologers.

regards/Bhaskar.

, rajiv bokariya <bokaariya wrote:

>

> dear astrologers

> Suresh shahasane's written books worth rs 300-400 were the tool to

earn 300-400 to 5000 per day.

> He had made a huge contribution by writting KSK books or rather rules

in simple marathi and hindi ...that too in very easy understandable.

> his books had made many person's astrological knoweldge as main income

source

>

> I said pay 300 once and get 300 per day ...from his books.

>

> his work and books are still refered by many as main source.

> this is his work.

> HE will be alive through his books.

>

> I learned KP by reading his books only.

> rajiv bokaariya

> 9422240644

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Monday, 27 July, 2009 6:24:53 PM

> Re: Bad news

>

>

> Dear Members,

> I giot a phone call today from Shri Kanak Bosnia informing me about

the sad demise of Shri Suresh Sahasneji, who has been my KP Guru. It was

unbelieveable news for me, and I could not still believe it , tried all

3 numbers I had in my possession, but none of them got through, finally

came here on the Group and got the news confirmed. I have learnt KP

personally under him for one year , and he was the man who taught me to

predict though I was associated with Jyotish as a hobby for 20 years,

but actual learning came from this great man. In fact I had just spoken

to him just last week on Guru Purnima day, and offered my Pranams and

also told him that I have put his name on the website www.astrolife. com

where my introduction is given , and whenever he has time must visit the

same. He spoke so comfortably as usual, warmly and I wish I knew he

would be no more, so that I could have spoken to my hearts content. But

this was not to be.

> May God grant His soul the peace he richly deserves.

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com, " Sandeep Patel " <sandeeppatel21@

....> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Members,

> >

> > It is a really sad news for KP lovers in Maharashtra. Shri Suresh

Shahasane was the author of the book " Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya " , a

virtual compendium of Krishnamurti Paddhati, which has been translated

in Hindi, Gujarati, English etc. He was also a very respected teacher of

KP in Mumbai for more than 20 years. Thousands of students have learned

KP under him.

> >

> > I have had the privilege of meeting him a few times. The last time I

met him was exactly two weeks ago. He was a simple, polite and an

unassuming man who had an encyclopaedic knowledge of KP. He was always

ready to solve difficulties of KP lovers. Maharashtra has lost a great

doyen of Krishnamurti Paddhati. May his soul rest in peace and may

almighty give strength to his family to bear his loss.

> >

> > Sandeep

> >

> > @gro ups.com, " sunilalaka " sunilalaka@ wrote:

> > >

> > > dear members,

> > > KP ASTROLOGER SHRI SURESH SHAHASANE FROM

> > > MAHARASHTRA EXPIRED TODAY i.e. ON 26TH JULY 2009

> > > I PRAY GOD TO REST HIS SOUL IN PEACE

> > > -SUNIL GONDHALEKAR

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and

more. Click here http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I feel myself very lucky because got Late Suresh Shahasane's highly valuable books when I started learning KP.

These books are so good that once you read them you may not require something else. The books can not only teach KP but also teach how to think further in some totally new subject.

The books have some outstanding qualities as mentioned here under.

1 Books in very big volumes containing all a learner may want to read.

2 Very easy language, easily understandable.

3 Very low prices as compared to any other books.

4 Chapters touching to almost everything in life.

5 No vague or confused/ doubtful statements.

6 Least printing mistakes.

Unfortunately, I was expecting some new book from him & we all got a sudden shock of his death.

I would like to request to all those who were in his contact to check if he had made some paper work for some new book. If that is published we can take it as his blessings.

Vishram Deshpande

--- On Tue, 28/7/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: shahasane's books and guide Date: Tuesday, 28 July, 2009, 12:14 AM

Dear Rajiv Bokariya

I would like to buy Hindi version of Sri.Suresh Shahasane;s books, it is not available in Bengaluru.

if possible please send me by VPP to my residential adress and i will take it without fail.

Sahhasra Saagara"brahmaanda"

# 2940/A, first floor,first cross,2nd stage, "D"block,

Rajaji Nagara, Bengaluru-560 010.

Mobile: 98440 07883

rajiv bokariya <bokaariya >@gro ups.comMonday, 27 July, 2009 11:31:17 PM shahasane's books and guide

dear astrologersSuresh shahasane's written books worth rs 300-400 were the tool to earn 300-400 to 5000 per day. He had made a huge contribution by writting KSK books or rather rules in simple marathi and hindi ...that too in very easy understandable.his books had made many person's astrological knoweldge as main income source I said pay 300 once and get 300 per day ...from his books.his work and books are still refered by many as main source.this is his work.HE will be alive through his books.I learned KP by reading his books only.rajiv bokaariya9422240644

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>@gro ups.comMonday, 27 July, 2009 6:24:53 PM Re: Bad news

Dear Members,

Bhaskar.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskar Ji ,Good evening,I want to learn astrology as propounded by Great Prof Sri K.S.Krishnamurty Ji and as per your experience it is easy to learn k.P.system from the books written by Great Teacher of astrology Late Sri Suresh Sahashne Ji.May his soul rest in peace in heaven! The books written by Shahashne ji is not available here in U.P or at Kashipur.I need especially books written on K.P in Hindi Version and if not available in Hindi then books written on K.P in english version may also be sent to me and I can be able to understand it.Please send me all the books written by Late Sri Sahashne Ji on K.P only by V.P.P and I will Pay the money without any delay.V.P.P May be Sent to me :- DHIRENDRA MISRA,COURT OF ADDITIONAL DISTRICT JUDGE, KASHIPUR,DISTRICT

UDHAM SINGH NAGAR,PIN-244713,UTTARAKHAND. I will be great full to you for ever.--- On Tue, 7/28/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: shahasane's books and guide Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 5:39 AM

Dear Rajiv ji and all,Whatever little name and fame, and money I have from astrology, isthrough the kind Grace of this Guru only. He will always remain in ourhearts forever. I had the KP Readers for 20 Years but still could notpredict through KP, and this man he taught me to predict through KPwithin 3-4 sittings.I will write more about him shortly elsewhere.His Books are really the best on KP, not because He was my Teacher. Thathe was to the other thousands too, but these books really have contentand weight both in quality or otherwise, and prices very cheaply. Thesimple manner in which even a layman can understand the principles ofKP, is special about his Books.I have personally gifted his books to few Traditional astrologers.regards/Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, rajiv bokariya <bokaariya@. ..> wrote:>> dear astrologers> Suresh shahasane's written books worth rs 300-400 were the tool toearn 300-400 to 5000 per day.> He had made a huge contribution by writting KSK books or rather rulesin simple marathi and hindi ...that too in very easy understandable.> his books had made many person's astrological knoweldge as main incomesource>> I said pay 300 once and get 300 per day ...from his books.>> his work and books are still refered by many as main source.> this is his work.> HE will be alive through his books.>> I learned KP by reading his books only.> rajiv bokaariya> 9422240644>>>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>

@gro ups.com> Monday, 27 July, 2009 6:24:53 PM> Re: Bad news>>> Dear Members,> I giot a phone call today from Shri Kanak Bosnia informing me aboutthe sad demise of Shri Suresh Sahasneji, who has been my KP Guru. It wasunbelieveable news for me, and I could not still believe it , tried all3 numbers I had in my possession, but none of them got through, finallycame here on the Group and got the news confirmed. I have learnt KPpersonally under him for one year , and he was the man who taught me topredict though I was associated with Jyotish as a hobby for 20 years,but actual learning came from this great man. In fact I had just spokento him just last week on Guru Purnima day, and

offered my Pranams andalso told him that I have put his name on the website www.astrolife. comwhere my introduction is given , and whenever he has time must visit thesame. He spoke so comfortably as usual, warmly and I wish I knew hewould be no more, so that I could have spoken to my hearts content. Butthis was not to be.> May God grant His soul the peace he richly deserves.> Bhaskar.>>>> @gro ups.com, "Sandeep Patel" <sandeeppatel21 wrote:> >> > Dear Members,> >> > It is a really sad news for KP lovers in Maharashtra. Shri SureshShahasane was the author of the book "Krishnamurti Jyotish Rahasya", avirtual compendium of Krishnamurti Paddhati, which has been translatedin Hindi, Gujarati, English etc. He was also a very respected teacher ofKP in Mumbai for more than 20 years. Thousands of students have

learnedKP under him.> >> > I have had the privilege of meeting him a few times. The last time Imet him was exactly two weeks ago. He was a simple, polite and anunassuming man who had an encyclopaedic knowledge of KP. He was alwaysready to solve difficulties of KP lovers. Maharashtra has lost a greatdoyen of Krishnamurti Paddhati. May his soul rest in peace and mayalmighty give strength to his family to bear his loss.> >> > Sandeep> >> > @gro ups.com, "sunilalaka" sunilalaka@ wrote:> > >> > > dear members,> > > KP ASTROLOGER SHRI SURESH SHAHASANE FROM> > > MAHARASHTRA EXPIRED TODAY i.e. ON 26TH JULY 2009> > > I PRAY GOD TO REST HIS SOUL IN PEACE> > > -SUNIL GONDHALEKAR> > >> >>>>>> Love Cricket? Check out live

scores, photos, video highlights andmore. Click here http://cricket. >