IndiaDivine.org

your analysis of Mr. Grover's query...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ajoy,

I am truly sorry,I had missed that point completely... because I always thought that as per K.P., a horary chart is to be erected at the place and time where one sits for judgement,as per K.P. Rules,isn't it ?

That is why I was copletely confused,and thought it was a Birth Chart...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

ajoy <ajoy_matchlessYogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiTuesday, July 28, 2009 10:59:25 AMRE: your analysis of Mr. Grover's query...

Dear Mr. Rao,

I have done a horary analysis. Where is the question of correction of time of birth ?

Regards,

Ajoy

Yogesh Lajmi [yogeshlajmi] Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:48 AMajoy s. chomaalRe: your analysis of Mr. Grover's query...

Dear Ajoy,

The New Zeeland time 08 hrs 30 mins ahead of IST..

Frankly,I am not clear on this please...could pl. help me understand as to why you have taken 13,12 as the time ? Just for my info please,I shall be highly grateful...

Yogesh Lajmi

ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchlessYogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiMonday, July 27, 2009 10:48:53 PMRe: your analysis of Mr. Grover's query...Dear Mr.L.Y.Rao,I have just entered the time as 13.12, selected the place as Auckland as mentioned by Mr.Grover in his mail.regards,AJOY--- On Mon, 27/7/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: your analysis of Mr. Grover's query..."Ajoy Chomlaal" <ajoy_matchlessMonday, 27 July, 2009, 9:05 PMDear Ajoy, This is a private and personal mail,in your analysis you seem to have taken the TOB as 01-00-00 AM....Actually the given time is 00-01-00 AM...at Auckland ... Kindly do checkup at your end,as I have corrected the given TOB to be 23-42-00 AM, IST....to be converted by Mr.Grover to Auckland

time.. Do reply and iform,if my understanding was wrong....thanking you,in advance.... With best wishes, Yogesh Lajmi.ajoy <ajoy_matchless Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 4:43:39 PMRE: job? [1 Attachment] [Attachment(s) from ajoy included below] Dear Mr. Grover 10th sublord

Ma in the star of retrograde Sat . 6th sublord Ve in the star of retrograde Sat. No chance of getting a job. 11th sublord Ve in the star of retrograde Sat1st sublord Ke in the star of retrograde Sat No chance of desire getting fulfilled. Take the current dasha and the coming dashaMoon…doesnot signify 6. Actually signifies 7 and 11Next Mars……does not signify 6 Actully signifies 7,10 & 11 through both star and sub..Next Rahu…..does not signify 6. Actually signifies 7,11 as above since in star and sub of Moon. The current or coming dashas also doesn’t support 6. On the contrary supports 7 and 10. This person will not get a job. He will have to settle with business. May be would join a company but work on commission. Looks like real estate and property related business.. My Best

Wishes Regards,Ajoy @gro ups.com [ @gro ups.com ] On Behalf Of Ravinder GroverMonday, July 27, 2009 8:11 AM@gro ups.comFW: job? 27 July 2009 Dear learned ones Could anybody please look at the original chart below and comment why the person has not got the job yet. Regards Ravinder Grover @gro ups.com [ k_p_ system@grou ps.com ] On Behalf Of Luther RathSaturday, June 06, 2009 2:26 AM@gro ups.comRe: job? You are very right Mr. Grover

according to KP.Please also examine if on 22nd July Jupiter transits in sign and star or star and sub of Moon and Jupiter.If that is also found positive , it is very likely that the date sahll be correct.Dr. Rath Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>@gro ups.comFriday, June 5, 2009 8:19:54 AMRE: job?5 June 2009 Dear Dr Ruth Thanks for your reply. I still have a question. As follows: Here Dasa Lord is Mon and the Bhukti Lord is Jup. Sun will enter sign ruled by Mon, R(4), in mid Jul 09 - mid Aug 09And in sign ruled by Jup, R(9), in Mid Dec 09 - mid Jan 10 and in R(12), in mid Mar 10 – Apr 10 Then Find out when would Mon transit Sign & Star or Star & Sign of Mon & Jup or

Jup & Mon Sub, that is· R(4) 0 deg to R(4) 3deg 20min ruled by Mon and Jup, around 22 July 2009 Is it so? Thanks RG@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Luther RathThursday, June 04, 2009 6:10 PM@gro ups..comRe: job? Sun should transit in a sign ruled by either the dasa or bhukti lord. Moon should transit in a sign and star that are ruled by dasa and bhukti lord or bhukti and dasa lord.. Is it so?Dr. Rath Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz>@gro ups.comSaturday, May 9, 2009 2:40:46 AMRE: job?Transit of sun and mon to which

point? @gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of hardeep singhThursday, May 07, 2009 9:30 PM@gro ups.comRe: job? select antrathen check the transit of sun and moon hs nagi--- On Wed, 6/5/09, Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> wrote:Ravinder Grover <rgrover (AT) xtra (DOT) co.nz> job?@gro ups.comWednesday, 6 May, 2009, 7:26 PMSomebody asked me a question, “When would I get a job?†KP (1-249): 27 at13:12 hours, Auckland , New ZealandI tried to work out as follows:Genuineness of Question:Sub Lord cusp (1) = Ketu in Star Sat-R Sub VenKetu in H(3)Ketu in Star Sat-R and Sat is Retrogate in

house(4), Lord (9,10) Ven in H(10) and in Star Sat-R, Ven is Lord (1,6)In Fact Ketu signifies (4,2,9-10), Sat R S(10,2,1-6,9- 10), VenS(4,10,9-10, 1-6)Signification of (2,6,10) is there, so the question is genuine, though Satis retrogateGetting of job promised?Sub Lord cusp(10) = Mars in Star Sat R Sub JupHere Star Lord Sat strongly signifies (10,2,1-6,9- 10) but its retrogate. SoI think Retrogation does not deny the getting of job but for reason does notgive the job as in mind or in different circumstancesSub Lord Jup in Star(Mars) and Mars in H(10), definitely promised getting ofjobFind S(2,6,10,11) = S(2Jup, 2sun, 3sat, 2ketu,2mars, 3ven, merc)Mars aspects Mon, so take Mon as wellRP= 4merc, 2mon, jup, sat, KetuCommon S(2,6,10,11) = 4merc, 2mon, jup, sat, KetuDBASDasa = Mon è OkBhukti = Jup èOKCould anyone

please tell me what need to be done next?LoveRG Own a website.Get an unlimited package..Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.. recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/