IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Your EXACT Time of Birth...Mr.Ram Nikala...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Yogeshji,

When you have rectified the time of birth of Mr. Ram Nukala will be definately the same as you have the earnest desire to make available the efficacy of Krishnamurthi Padhati and most of all you would have rectified the time of birth instataneously and with warm inner feelings. When any astrologer with inner zeal and having feelings about the jataka and rectify the time of birth, yet there may some mistake as someone will take day lord instead of chandra nakshatra lord of chandra rashi lord and accordingly rectify the time. But it will be as per the hidden Grace of God and it will not be again rectified by other astrologers. This is the principal behind the Ruling planets. Some astrologers are not aware of it and they try to again and again rectify the horoscopes of the jataka and theylead to wrong predictions. This whims should be stopped at once.

With kind regards and Pranam to your wisdom in the science of Astrology. My english is not good. Only for the time being I try to write. Please excuse me for the incorrectness of grammer. But please take the meaning of it.

I salute the earnest followers of Krishnamurthi Padhati who try to take the light of Stellar astrology to the world. Genuine KP followers are remained few in numbers. So all KP followers need guidance and blessings of you, Dr. Rath, Dr. Senthil and others.

Thank you.

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur, Maharashtra

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:57:44 +0530 wrote

>Dears Punit,Vijayanand,Tin Win,

>                                                 The EXACT  TOB of Mr. Ram Nukala ...for info...K.P. Method,arrived at,using the method as given by thelate Shri M.P..Shanmugham and Sothida Mamani K.Subramaniam...

>                                                  Comments/critique welcome....

>                                                  With kind regards,

>                                                  Yogesh Lajmi

>                                                                             GOOD LUCK !

>

>

>

>

>----- Forwarded Message ----

>Yogesh Lajmi

>Mr.Ram Nukala

>Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:22:56 AM

>Your EXACT Time of Birth...

>

>

>Dear Mr.Ram Nukala,

>                                 Your EXACT Time of Birth is 04-34-30 AM, on 17/08/1970 .

>                                  Wishing you the very best,

>                                  Yogesh Lajmi.

>                                                              GOOD LUCK !

>

>

>      

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh ji,

Thank you somuch for the help. I am extremely sorry for my typo error in DOB and the correct DOB is 17th October 1970 (17/10/1970).

Please do the needful.

Thanks,

Raman

VIJAYANANDPATIL <guide_vijayanand Cc: yogeshlajmiSent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 5:27:42 PM Re: Fw: Your EXACT Time of Birth...Mr.Ram Nikala...

Respected Yogeshji,When you have rectified the time of birth of Mr. Ram Nukala will be definately the same as you have the earnest desire to make available the efficacy of Krishnamurthi Padhati and most of all you would have rectified the time of birth instataneously and with warm inner feelings. When any astrologer with inner zeal and having feelings about the jataka and rectify the time of birth, yet there may some mistake as someone will take day lord instead of chandra nakshatra lord of chandra rashi lord and accordingly rectify the time. But it will be as per the hidden Grace of God and it will not be again rectified by other astrologers. This is the principal behind the Ruling planets. Some astrologers are not aware of it and they try to again and again rectify the horoscopes of the jataka and theylead to wrong predictions. This whims should be stopped at once. With kind regards and Pranam to your wisdom in the science of Astrology. My

english is not good. Only for the time being I try to write. Please excuse me for the incorrectness of grammer. But please take the meaning of it. I salute the earnest followers of Krishnamurthi Padhati who try to take the light of Stellar astrology to the world. Genuine KP followers are remained few in numbers. So all KP followers need guidance and blessings of you, Dr. Rath, Dr. Senthil and others. Thank you.Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur, MaharashtraOn Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:57:44 +0530 wrote>Dears Punit,Vijayanand, Tin Win,> The EXACT TOB of Mr. Ram Nukala ...for info...K.P. Method,arrived at,using the method as given by thelate Shri M.P..Shanmugham and Sothida Mamani K.Subramaniam. ..>

Comments/critique welcome....> With kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi> GOOD LUCK !>> >>>----- Forwarded Message ---->Yogesh Lajmi >Mr.Ram

Nukala >Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:22:56 AM>Your EXACT Time of Birth...>>>Dear Mr.Ram Nukala,> Your EXACT Time of Birth is 04-34-30 AM, on 17/08/1970 .> Wishing you the very best,> Yogesh Lajmi.> GOOD LUCK !>>>