IndiaDivine.org

FW: WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED FORVER...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks

& Regards,

Sonali

SONALI

[sONALI.ME.2009]

Monday, July 27, 2009 3:55 PM

' '

WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED FORVER...

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER GEMS ALSO HAVE LIFE LIKE HUMAN BEING OR

THEY CAN BE USED FOREVER & CAN PROVIDE GOOD RESULTS ALWAYS.

I’VE READ SOMEWHERE THAT AFTER SOME PERIOD( THT MENTIONED

THAT EACH GEM HAS ITS SPECIFIC LIFE), THAT GEM NEEDS TO BE RE-CHARGED AGAIN(PRAN-PRATISHTHA).

PLZ ALSO STATE IDEAL PROCEDURE FOR PRAN PRATISHTHA OF GEMS(FIRST

& RECHARGING BOTH).

Thanks

& Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

Hi sonali,

Your question is very much needed and interesting for the knowledge of everyone who do not belonging to KP astrology. As every KP astrologer knows that planet will offer results only when its dasha bhukti antara is going on or it comes within ruling planets means when lagna or chandra or any planet will transit into that particular areas then only the planets in that area will give results as per the lord of the constellation. No single planet will become benefic or malefic other than ravi and chandra. remaining planets except Rahu and Ketu owns more than 1 house and first house if benefic then other is malefic. So It is very difficult to understand when a planet will offer both malefic and benefic results at a time, which result will get and at which time. Here also one point is to be kept in mind that though the gems/stones are having some strength but it will not give the same results to the persons who have worne it. It means if the divine power of the stone/gem is their it supposed to give result in uniform way to everyone. Using the Gems/Stones will come under the science of CROMOPATHY means where the study of cosmic rays in reference to the colour is done. So our KSK has given doctorine that no planet including shani is benefic nor malefic. But wisely speaking, if you have to wear any gem it should not have any connection (here i am saying Connection and not signification) with detrimental bhavas of the basic bhavas i.e. upchaya sthanas. Suppose if someone is having troubles for building or owning house, then if the planet which signifies 4th house, stone /gems of that planet uses, then their might be reduced problems in owning/.building house. But it will creat another problem relating to their chindren as well as it will have some adverse effect in marital happyiness with wife/husband. So like if there is some problem in professional carrier or in service/employment, if the gems belonging to the planet who is the significator of 6th house wears, problem in service would have to reduce to certain extent but 6th house beingthe detrimental house to the 7th house, it will have some barriers in marital happyiness as well as it will also affect in the point of view of the disease. If 6th cusp has been signified by the planet and the stone/gem of that planet is used, then the possibility of disease/prone to disease will be increased. As 6th house is the prime house for illness/disease and like. Here one more point I am to point out that in vedic astrology, 9th house considers the Bhagya Sthan and it is being given very much strength but in KP system 9th house is always have hurdles as it is the detrimental house for 10th house for Karma Sthan. and the tendency of using gems as per signlord is increasing day by day. But it definately adversely affect the growth of the person who uses the stone/gems.

Also consider the verbatim of Shri KSK that if anyone is suffering from sugar/diabetis then to use Diamond or Suphire is the thing that enhances the severity of the disease and like.

It can be discussed in a very ditailed manner but for the time being it is enough now. Consider it and found useful then reply.

With regards

Vijayanand R.Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Society for Research and Devt.in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra

Meet me at : physics

mail me to : guide_vijayanand /rediffmail.com

Speak to me to : +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:22:17 +0530 wrote

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Thanks Regards,

>

>

>

>

>

>Sonali

>

>

>

>SONALI [sONALI.ME.2009]

>Monday, July 27, 2009 3:55 PM

>' '

>WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED FORVER...

>

>

>

>

>

>HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

>

>I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER GEMS ALSO HAVE LIFE LIKE HUMAN BEING OR THEY CAN BE

>USED FOREVER CAN PROVIDE GOOD RESULTS ALWAYS.

>

>I'VE READ SOMEWHERE THAT AFTER SOME PERIOD( THT MENTIONED THAT EACH GEM HAS

>ITS SPECIFIC LIFE), THAT GEM NEEDS TO BE RE-CHARGED AGAIN(PRAN-PRATISHTHA).

>

>PLZ ALSO STATE IDEAL PROCEDURE FOR PRAN PRATISHTHA OF GEMS(FIRST

>RECHARGING BOTH).

>

>

>

>Thanks Regards,

>

>

>

>

>

>Sonali

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear SONALI,

GEMs are stones are metamorphoses stones. Metamorphosis is a process that takes thousands of years. It becomes posible due to the temperature and pressure under earth. Hens in one's life time of say 100 years , the Gems do not expire. Scientifically no re-charging should be necessiry. They are ever energetic if they are so.

What I understand about Gems is that we use a GEM either to hasten the effect of a planet or to counter act one. Hence a GEM shall be more effective when the particular planet rules the DBAS. Supposing Saffire stands for Saturn. So when Saturn rules DBAS then Saffire will shows its effect. I do not now if others agree to it.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

SONALI <sonali.me.2009 Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 2:27:54 PM FW: WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED FORVER...

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

SONALI [sONALI. ME.2009 (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM] Monday, July 27, 2009 3:55 PM''WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED FORVER...

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER GEMS ALSO HAVE LIFE LIKE HUMAN BEING OR THEY CAN BE USED FOREVER & CAN PROVIDE GOOD RESULTS ALWAYS.

I’VE READ SOMEWHERE THAT AFTER SOME PERIOD( THT MENTIONED THAT EACH GEM HAS ITS SPECIFIC LIFE), THAT GEM NEEDS TO BE RE-CHARGED AGAIN(PRAN-PRATISHT HA).

PLZ ALSO STATE IDEAL PROCEDURE FOR PRAN PRATISHTHA OF GEMS(FIRST & RECHARGING BOTH).

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

Dear Sonali Ji,Good evening,Gems have life and certainly can be used for ever but Pran Pratistha and recharging them many times is necessary .Gems certainly gives relief if one puts on proper gems according to horoscope but not according to Rasi or sun sign only.Selection of gems should be done in accordance with K.P.System if possible otherwise one can put on gems related to ascendant sign,related to 4th,5th,9th or 11th cusp only but that gems should not be connected in any manner with 6th,8th,or 12th cusp and should not be enemy of ascendant.For example if Ascendant is Taurus even then RUBY gems related to sukhesh that is lord of 4 th cusp will be harmful where as it is related to Sun sign and also in very horoscope it may be Moon Signlord.For example DOB is APRIL 20,1959,TOB is 8:15AM. POB is BASTI - In the horoscope of this native Ruby is

quite harmful,where as Emerald,and Blue Saphire gives very remarkable result. Secondly I can say with all my authority and on the basis of my 30 year's experience that gems have life and it can give you supplement upto some extent only.Gems can't change your so called ''BRAHMALIKHIT".Besides putting on Gems every desirous person must chant Mantra related to the very gems which he/she has to put on.Method of energizing,Pran Pratistha,Abhisek,Havan,sacrifices,and so called Dan Punya can be obtained from any Book on RATNA RAHASHYA and if you don't get and you are really in need of that I may mail you 3 pages.With good wishes- Dhirendranathmisra --- On Wed, 7/29/09, SONALI <sonali.me.2009 wrote:

SONALI <sonali.me.2009 FW: WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED FORVER... Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:57 AM

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

SONALI [sONALI. ME.2009 (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM] Monday, July 27, 2009 3:55 PM''WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED FORVER...

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER GEMS ALSO HAVE LIFE LIKE HUMAN BEING OR THEY CAN BE USED FOREVER & CAN PROVIDE GOOD RESULTS ALWAYS.

I’VE READ SOMEWHERE THAT AFTER SOME PERIOD( THT MENTIONED THAT EACH GEM HAS ITS SPECIFIC LIFE), THAT GEM NEEDS TO BE RE-CHARGED AGAIN(PRAN-PRATISHT HA).

PLZ ALSO STATE IDEAL PROCEDURE FOR PRAN PRATISHTHA OF GEMS(FIRST & RECHARGING BOTH).

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

30 July 2009

Dear Sir

I would like more details on RATNA RAHASHYA.

Thanks

Ravidner Grover

On Behalf Of Dhirendra

Nath Misra

Thursday, July 30, 2009 2:31 AM

Re: FW: WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED

FORVER...

Dear Sonali Ji,Good evening,Gems have life and certainly

can be used for ever but Pran Pratistha and recharging them many times is

necessary .Gems certainly gives relief if one puts on proper gems according

to horoscope but not according to Rasi or sun sign only.Selection of gems

should be done in accordance with K.P.System if possible otherwise one can

put on gems related to ascendant sign,related to 4th,5th,9th or 11th cusp

only but that gems should not be connected in any manner with 6th,8th,or 12th

cusp and should not be enemy of ascendant.For example if Ascendant is Taurus

even then RUBY gems related to sukhesh that is lord of 4 th cusp will be

harmful where as it is related to Sun sign and also in very horoscope

it may be Moon Signlord.For example DOB is APRIL 20,1959,TOB is 8:15AM. POB

is BASTI - In the horoscope of this native Ruby is quite harmful,where

as Emerald,and Blue Saphire gives very remarkable result. Secondly I can

say with all my authority and on the basis of my 30 year's experience that gems

have life and it can give you supplement upto some extent only.Gems can't

change your so called ''BRAHMALIKHIT " .Besides putting on Gems every

desirous person must chant Mantra related to the very gems which he/she has

to put on.Method of energizing,Pran Pratistha,Abhisek,Havan,sacrifices,and so

called Dan Punya can be obtained from any Book on RATNA RAHASHYA and if you

don't get and you are really in need of that I may mail you 3 pages.With good

wishes- Dhirendranathmisra

--- On Wed, 7/29/09, SONALI <sonali.me.2009

wrote:

SONALI <sonali.me.2009

FW: WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED

FORVER...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:57 AM

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

SONALI [sONALI. ME.2009 (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM]

Monday, July 27, 2009 3:55 PM

''

WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED FORVER...

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER GEMS ALSO HAVE

LIFE LIKE HUMAN BEING OR THEY CAN BE USED FOREVER & CAN PROVIDE GOOD

RESULTS ALWAYS.

I’VE READ SOMEWHERE THAT AFTER SOME

PERIOD( THT MENTIONED THAT EACH GEM HAS ITS SPECIFIC LIFE), THAT GEM NEEDS TO

BE RE-CHARGED AGAIN(PRAN-PRATISHT HA).

PLZ ALSO STATE IDEAL PROCEDURE FOR

PRAN PRATISHTHA OF GEMS(FIRST & RECHARGING BOTH).

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

Dear all

I have few questions regarding gems:

1.I have a desire to loot a bank and get scot free by wearing jems..is it possible?

2.Neumerous sages said that all our sufferings have Karmic connections ..can it be relied upon?

3.Anywhere any established sage commented that suffering can be lessene by wearing stones..i.e if you have money to buy a gem, all your past deeds will become good one?

4.How does a stone act :If i wear a stonefor a malefic planet, will stone turn the planet good or make it more malefic?

5.What will happen to this world if everybody becomes aware of the power of stones?

6. And finally: Is application of gem is KP?

Regards

Suprakash

-

Luther Rath

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 7:38 PM

Re: FW: WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED FORVER...

Dear SONALI,

GEMs are stones are metamorphoses stones. Metamorphosis is a process that takes thousands of years. It becomes posible due to the temperature and pressure under earth. Hens in one's life time of say 100 years , the Gems do not expire. Scientifically no re-charging should be necessiry. They are ever energetic if they are so.

What I understand about Gems is that we use a GEM either to hasten the effect of a planet or to counter act one. Hence a GEM shall be more effective when the particular planet rules the DBAS. Supposing Saffire stands for Saturn. So when Saturn rules DBAS then Saffire will shows its effect. I do not now if others agree to it.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

SONALI <sonali.me.2009 Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 2:27:54 PM FW: WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED FORVER...

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

DEAR GHOSH JI GEMS HAV E LIFE FOREVR WHETHER THEYDO GOOD ARE NOTBUT VERY FOMUS IWILLGIVE TWO EXAMPLES MYSON HADEXCHANGE OF PLANETS. THEY AREJUPITERIN MITHUNA LAGNA AND MERCURY IN PISCES THEIR BHUKTI AND ANTARA ARE RUNNING HE MARRIED VERY LATE WANTED CHILDREN DESPARAELY SO ITHOUGHT EMEROLD WITHGOLD RING FOR RIGHT LITTLEFINGER CAN FULFIL HIS DESIRE SO WEDID IT WITH IN ONEYEAR HE BLESSED WITH A DAUGHTER MY SON IN LAWaffacted with lukemia so in vizag our native place one astrologer he is only very famous in gemmology sugested us wearing white crystel made with

silver give 75%of relief and it will clear all the ill ness in the blood and everything will normal afterwearing that ring only he lived for two months so for little things the gems will help but not for the major ones i think every one will know about the hope diamond the jems also do horm some times like the hope diamond some one having rahu if ever their matters are not in favour if they wear garnet suggested weight the things will move quickly gems can only help a little but they got their dignity will give confidence i wrote my experiances pardon me if ever i am wrong

santaboorla--- On Thu, 7/30/09, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote:Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghoshRe: FW: WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED FORVER... Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:24 AM

Dear all

I have few questions regarding gems:

1.I have a desire to loot a bank and get scot free by wearing jems..is it possible?

2.Neumerous sages said that all our sufferings have Karmic connections ..can it be relied upon?

3.Anywhere any established sage commented that suffering can be lessene by wearing stones..i.e if you have money to buy a gem, all your past deeds will become good one?

4.How does a stone act :If i wear a stonefor a malefic planet, will stone turn the planet good or make it more malefic?

5.What will happen to this world if everybody becomes aware of the power of stones?

6. And finally: Is application of gem is KP?

Regards

Suprakash

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 7:38 PM

Re: FW: WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED FORVER...

Dear SONALI,

With regards.

Dr. Rath

SONALI <sonali.me.2009@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, July 29, 2009 2:27:54 PM FW: WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED FORVER...

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali

Guest guest

Further to my message regarding Gems and in reply to Lajmiji I will refer page

320,Horary Astrology,ed1994.(The truth is this : .... etc)where KSK implies that

success of stone is a function of dasa-Bhukti only and we co-relate the success

of gems if incidentally the ruling dasa is favorable. )

Regards

Suprakash

, " Suprakash Ghosh " <suprakash.ghosh

wrote:

>

> Dear all

>

>

> I have few questions regarding gems:

>

> 1.I have a desire to loot a bank and get scot free by wearing jems..is it

possible?

>

> 2.Neumerous sages said that all our sufferings have Karmic connections ..can

it be relied upon?

>

> 3.Anywhere any established sage commented that suffering can be lessene by

wearing stones..i.e if you have money to buy a gem, all your past deeds will

become good one?

>

> 4.How does a stone act :If i wear a stonefor a malefic planet, will stone turn

the planet good or make it more malefic?

>

> 5.What will happen to this world if everybody becomes aware of the power of

stones?

>

> 6. And finally: Is application of gem is KP?

>

>

> Regards

>

> Suprakash

>

>

>

>

>

> -

> Luther Rath

>

> Wednesday, July 29, 2009 7:38 PM

> Re: FW: WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED

FORVER...

>

>

> Dear SONALI,

> GEMs are stones are metamorphoses stones. Metamorphosis is a process that

takes thousands of years. It becomes posible due to the temperature and pressure

under earth. Hens in one's life time of say 100 years , the Gems do not expire.

Scientifically no re-charging should be necessiry. They are ever energetic if

they are so.

> What I understand about Gems is that we use a GEM either to hasten the

effect of a planet or to counter act one. Hence a GEM shall be more effective

when the particular planet rules the DBAS. Supposing Saffire stands for Saturn.

So when Saturn rules DBAS then Saffire will shows its effect. I do not now if

others agree to it.

> With regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

>

> SONALI <sonali.me.2009

>

> Wednesday, July 29, 2009 2:27:54 PM

> FW: WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED

FORVER...

>

>

Thanks & Regards,

>

>

>

>

>

> Sonali

>

>

>

> SONALI [sONALI. ME.2009 (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM]

> Monday, July 27, 2009 3:55 PM

> ''

> WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED FORVER...

>

>

>

>

>

> HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

>

> I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER GEMS ALSO HAVE LIFE LIKE HUMAN BEING OR THEY CAN BE

USED FOREVER & CAN PROVIDE GOOD RESULTS ALWAYS.

>

> I’VE READ SOMEWHERE THAT AFTER SOME PERIOD( THT MENTIONED THAT EACH GEM

HAS ITS SPECIFIC LIFE), THAT GEM NEEDS TO BE RE-CHARGED AGAIN(PRAN-PRATISHT HA).

>

> PLZ ALSO STATE IDEAL PROCEDURE FOR PRAN PRATISHTHA OF GEMS(FIRST &

RECHARGING BOTH).

>

>

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

>

>

>

>

> Sonali

>

Guest guest

HiGem/stones are very strong influence on human being, it had good longivity in general.to strengthen the same we should put it in little milk once in 15/30 days in the night and show it to sun light for few minits and re-wear at amrita galige/labha galige on sampath/sadhana tare will help a lot.i was having a american diamong and saphire ring, i gave it to my mother resulted in diabities/sugar. it co incide with saturn dasha and saturn in venus star P.Ashada.Venus is significator of 6th also 5th lord resulted in sugar after wearing diamond-saphire ring.SS BrahmaandaNote:Dasha/bhukti/Antara/sookshma period too play very key role, hence wearing gem /stone to be with very careful i feel.VIJAYANANDPATIL <guide_vijayanand Cc: sonali.me.2009Sent: Wednesday, 29 July, 2009 5:49:34 PMRe: FW: WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED FORVER...

Hi sonali,

Your question is very much needed and interesting for the knowledge of everyone who do not belonging to KP astrology. As every KP astrologer knows that planet will offer results only when its dasha bhukti antara is going on or it comes within ruling planets means when lagna or chandra or any planet will transit into that particular areas then only the planets in that area will give results as per the lord of the constellation. No single planet will become benefic or malefic other than ravi and chandra. remaining planets except Rahu and Ketu owns more than 1 house and first house if benefic then other is malefic. So It is very difficult to understand when a planet will offer both malefic and benefic results at a time, which result will get and at which time. Here also one point is to be kept in mind that though the gems/stones are having some strength but it will not give the same results to the persons who have worne it. It means if the divine

power of the stone/gem is their it supposed to give result in uniform way to everyone. Using the Gems/Stones will come under the science of CROMOPATHY means where the study of cosmic rays in reference to the colour is done. So our KSK has given doctorine that no planet including shani is benefic nor malefic. But wisely speaking, if you have to wear any gem it should not have any connection (here i am saying Connection and not signification) with detrimental bhavas of the basic bhavas i.e. upchaya sthanas. Suppose if someone is having troubles for building or owning house, then if the planet which signifies 4th house, stone /gems of that planet uses, then their might be reduced problems in owning/.building house. But it will creat another problem relating to their chindren as well as it will have some adverse effect in marital happyiness with wife/husband. So like if there is some problem in professional carrier or in service/employment, if the gems

belonging to the planet who is the significator of 6th house wears, problem in service would have to reduce to certain extent but 6th house beingthe detrimental house to the 7th house, it will have some barriers in marital happyiness as well as it will also affect in the point of view of the disease. If 6th cusp has been signified by the planet and the stone/gem of that planet is used, then the possibility of disease/prone to disease will be increased. As 6th house is the prime house for illness/disease and like. Here one more point I am to point out that in vedic astrology, 9th house considers the Bhagya Sthan and it is being given very much strength but in KP system 9th house is always have hurdles as it is the detrimental house for 10th house for Karma Sthan. and the tendency of using gems as per signlord is increasing day by day. But it definately adversely affect the growth of the person who uses the stone/gems.

Also consider the verbatim of Shri KSK that if anyone is suffering from sugar/diabetis then to use Diamond or Suphire is the thing that enhances the severity of the disease and like.

It can be discussed in a very ditailed manner but for the time being it is enough now. Consider it and found useful then reply.

With regards

Vijayanand R.Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Society for Research and Devt.in Astrology, Kolhapur, Maharashtra

Meet me at : physics@ . co.in

mail me to : guide_ vijayanand@ .co. in /rediffmail. com

Speak to me to : +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:22:17 +0530 wrote

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Thanks Regards,

>

>

>

>

>

>Sonali

>

>

>

>SONALI [sONALI. ME.2009 (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM]

>Monday, July 27, 2009 3:55 PM

>''

>WHETHER GEMS HAVE LIFE OR THEY CAN BE USED FORVER...

>

>

>

>

>

>HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

>

>I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER GEMS ALSO HAVE LIFE LIKE HUMAN BEING OR THEY CAN BE

>USED FOREVER CAN PROVIDE GOOD RESULTS ALWAYS.

>

>I'VE READ SOMEWHERE THAT AFTER SOME PERIOD( THT MENTIONED THAT EACH GEM HAS

>ITS SPECIFIC LIFE), THAT GEM NEEDS TO BE RE-CHARGED AGAIN(PRAN-PRATISHT HA).

>

>PLZ ALSO STATE IDEAL PROCEDURE FOR PRAN PRATISHTHA OF GEMS(FIRST

>RECHARGING BOTH).

>

>

>

>Thanks Regards,

>

>

>

>

>

>Sonali

>

>

>

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.