IndiaDivine.org

How to judge marriage?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear VGR ji,Yes. I do agrre with your points!It is given as marriage was conducted in 1/Dec/2002. (Rahu-Ven-Ven).The earlier Ketu bukthi was till 5/11/2002. Hence the marriage would have been fixed or engagement got over in Ketu  bukthi who is a strong significator of 2,7,3,9,5,11.

The Marriage happened in Venus period who is in the star of Mars (6,11,9,2,7) and in the sub of Mercury (1,3,10,5). It is aspceted by Jupiter the lord of 7. Venus is the only planet in the star of Mars (signficator of 11)

RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 9:38 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

Adithji Pranam,Sir i agree with you and at the same time i had a doubt here, If nodes are stronger than the planets then kethu who is in jupiter star l/o 7 in 2. and closely conjoined with mars, (stronger than the aspect of mars on rahu) l/o 11 is also strong. then why the native doesnt married in kethu bhukthi, kethu is stronger for 7,11 also as he rules stars on that cusps with no planets in its stars !!!!

Pls clarify me..Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 2/8/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: How to judge marriage?

Date: Sunday, 2 August,

2009, 12:39 PM

Dear Ramani ji,Nice explanation!All the points seem to be perfect to my knowledge. I also like to add the following to your points.Rahu is aspected by Mars (Lord of 11 and 6 in the star of Jupiter 7,2 ) and Venus (lord of 5 and 12 in the star of Mars signfying 11,6,7,2). Though these 11,5,2,7 are signfying the marriage, the 6,12 are capable of giving some disturbances in the happy marital life.

As ever I say, Nodes are like " Multi Faced weapons " . which can act at any angle or directions which we have to look into very carefully the possibilities.With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro. com

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 5:22 PM, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Dhananjayji,

I quite appreciate your keen interest in knowing the nuance of astrology.  If you study deeply, K.P.system, you would be knowing

whether the CSL indicates 2 or 7 or 11 for marriage in a chart.  Any planet, which has no other planet in its stars is called a self strength planet or planet with positional status. In that  case, the planet with such strength is full significator for the cusps to which it relates and the planets to which it is sub lord.  Here in this chart, Rahu gets self strength with no planet its stars.  Such self strenggth planet Rahu is cuspal sub lords for 2nd, 7th houses.  As such Rahu is strong significator fopr 2nd and 7th houses.  Hence Rahu is capable for giving marriage. Rahu's placementin 3rd is a supportive house for marriage and it is not negative.

7th lord is Jupiter in 2nd is good for marriage.  11th cuspal sub lord is Venus, who is called kalathra karaka (for mariage.

Venus is in the star of Jupiter lord of 7th posited in 2nd..  Venus, the 11th CSL is a strong significator of 7th.  Rahu 2nd and 7th CSL is in the sub of Saturn in the same Rasi where Rahu is there and both are in the star of Venus.  Thus Rahu 2nd and 7th CS lord signifies kalathra KAraka Venus, a significator of 7th.  Rahu has thus obtained a good combination for giving marriage. 

On the date of marriage, the native was running Rahu Dasa (found quite favourable as above) and Bhukthi and Anthara lord is Venus, significator of 7th.  Thus DBA agrees.  Hope this clears your doubt.

Sincy. yours,

K.S.V.Ramani.  

-

Dhananjaya Kekuda

@gro ups.com

Saturday, August 01, 2009 1:59 PM

How to judge marriage?

Dear all,If none of the s/l of planets are related to 2,7,11 how to judge the marriage timing. Below is the chart of a girl, no planet's s/l is related to 2,7 or 11. In this case s/l doesn't speak? D.O.B. - 24 March 1979T.O.B. - 12.OO P.M. P.O.B. - PuneDate of marriage - 1st December 2002. Please comment on this case. with regardsDhananjay

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Noted with Thanks!Adithwww.thebestastro.com On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 4:50 PM, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Shri  Adithji,

Thanks for your appreciation.  I too noticed the point explained by you; but as the point at issue is about the marriage of the

native with a person older in age say diff. about 12 years or so, I did not touch this point as not relevent to the query.

Thanking you   you for your further study on the chart, which is to be confirmed or otherwise by Shri Dhananjayji.

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani 

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Sunday, August 02, 2009 12:39 PM

Re: How to judge marriage?

Dear Ramani ji,Nice explanation!All the points seem to be perfect to my knowledge. I also like to add the following to your points.Rahu is aspected by Mars (Lord of 11 and 6 in the star of Jupiter 7,2 ) and Venus (lord of 5 and 12 in the star of Mars signfying 11,6,7,2). Though these 11,5,2,7 are signfying the marriage, the 6,12 are capable of giving some disturbances in the happy marital life.As ever I say, Nodes are like " Multi Faced weapons " . which can act at any angle or directions which we have to look into very carefully the possibilities.With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 5:22 PM, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Dhananjayji,

I quite appreciate your keen interest in knowing the nuance of astrology.  If you study deeply, K.P.system, you would be knowing

whether the CSL indicates 2 or 7 or 11 for marriage in a chart.  Any planet, which has no other planet in its stars is called a self strength planet or planet with positional status. In that  case, the planet with such strength is full significator for the cusps to which it relates and the planets to which it is sub lord.  Here in this chart, Rahu gets self strength with no planet its stars.  Such self strenggth planet Rahu is cuspal sub lords for 2nd, 7th houses.  As such Rahu is strong significator fopr 2nd and 7th houses.  Hence Rahu is capable for giving marriage. Rahu's placementin 3rd is a supportive house for marriage and it is not negative.

7th lord is Jupiter in 2nd is good for marriage.  11th cuspal sub lord is Venus, who is called kalathra karaka (for mariage.

Venus is in the star of Jupiter lord of 7th posited in 2nd..  Venus, the 11th CSL is a strong significator of 7th.  Rahu 2nd and 7th CSL is in the sub of Saturn in the same Rasi where Rahu is there and both are in the star of Venus.  Thus Rahu 2nd and 7th CS lord signifies kalathra KAraka Venus, a significator of 7th.  Rahu has thus obtained a good combination for giving marriage. 

On the date of marriage, the native was running Rahu Dasa (found quite favourable as above) and Bhukthi and Anthara lord is Venus, significator of 7th.  Thus DBA agrees.  Hope this clears your doubt.

Sincy. yours,

K.S.V.Ramani.  

-

Dhananjaya Kekuda

How to judge marriage?

Dear all,If none of the s/l of planets are related to 2,7,11 how to judge the marriage timing. Below is the chart of a girl, no planet's s/l is related to 2,7 or 11. In this case s/l doesn't speak? D.O.B. - 24 March 1979T.O.B. - 12.OO P.M. P.O.B. - PuneDate of marriage - 1st December 2002. Please comment on this case. with regardsDhananjay

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi ji,

Thanks for clarification and guide line,you have not answered my second

question.Is it auspicious to take RP help after sunset ?

M.S.Bohra

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Mr.Bohra,

>                         You're right in your thinking,theoretically it is

correct...but whether all the different SWs on the market incorporate it or not

needs to be checked...as far as the SW I use(Mr.Raichur's),I have a sepatate SW

for RPs...which follows the calendar date and daylord...

>                          In any case the Day-lord has the least importance

among RPs...

>                         With best wishes,

>                         Yogesh Lajmi

>                                                  GOOD LUCK !

>                          

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> msbohra62 <msbohra62

>

> Monday, August 3, 2009 2:58:44 AM

> Re: How to judge marriage?

>

>  

> Dear Lajmi ji,

>

> " The day is taken from sunrise to sunrise " ,It means if we look for RP in

midnight after 12,than we should take day lord of previous sunrise ?

>

> In the thread of " Delivery when " i have taken day lord as per " Zero " time

system,means after 12 in midnight date of day changed so day also changed,Is it

wrong ?

>

> Second question is ,Can we look for RP after sunset ? because in traditional

system it says for any " Prashana " cast the chart when sun is in the sky,after

sunset never cast the question chart for divine reason.

>

> Please guide me on above matter.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

> @gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Mr.Rath,

> >                       As per K.P., the day is taken from sunrise to sunrise

?

> >                       Kindly reconcile...

> >                       Yogesh Lajmi.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Saturday, August 1, 2009 8:27:01 PM

> > Re: How to judge marriage?

> >

> >  

> > Dear Dhananjaya,

> > Is the birth time 12 Noon or 12 Midnight. If it is midnight is it 23rd/24th

night or 24th/25th. I think one has to give some importance to 1, 5 and 8 of

course in rare cases. They are 2, 7 and 11 for spouse.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Saturday, August 1, 2009 1:59:54 PM

> > How to judge marriage?

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> > Dear all,

> >

> > If none of the s/l of planets are related to 2,7,11 how to judge the

marriage timing. Below is the chart of a girl, no planet's s/l is related to 2,7

or 11. In this case s/l doesn't speak?

> >

> > D.O.B. - 24 March 1979

> > T.O.B. - 12.OO P.M.

> > P.O.B. - Pune

> >

> > Date of marriage - 1st December 2002.

> >

> > Please comment on this case.

> >

> > with regards

> > Dhananjay

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sri Pavanji,

Kindly treat my mail sent few minutes ago asd cancelled. There was lot of disturbance when I sat for tying the matter on

my machine, resulting in my entire analysis went off incorrect. ItLet us await the seems Kethu is justified to be anthara lord, I admit. Kethu's final destination is 11th and Venus' final destination is Saturn. My analysis got interchanged. Let us await the

comment of other seniors in this regard. I am sorry for the mistake.

YRS. TRUY,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

vgr pavan

Monday, August 03, 2009 11:37 AM

Ramani ji Pranam,I actually want to tell you that venus star lord is not jupiter as said by you in your analysis. "11th cuspal sub lord is Venus, who is called kalathra karaka (for mariage. Venus is in the star of Jupiter lord of 7th posited in 2nd.. Venus, the 11th CSL is a strong significator of 7th. "and i also keen to know from you why this native doesnt marry in kethu bhukthi who is in jupiter star l/o 7 in 2 and conjoined with mars l/o 11.Pls clarify me sir thanksPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 2/8/09, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani >Re: How to judge marriage? Date: Sunday, 2 August, 2009, 5:07 PM

Dear Pavanji,

Thanks for pointing out the sublord of Venus is Mercury instead of Moon as I incorrectly stated. But any how the result will not

be changed, as Mercury S/L iof Venusa too is very much connected to Saturn, which has given the female native husband with much age difference. Hope this satisfies you.

Yours truly,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Dear vgr pavan

@gro ups.com

Sunday, August 02, 2009 12:24 PM

Ramaniji pranam, "11th cuspal sub lord is Venus, who is called kalathra karaka (for mariage. Venus is in the star of Jupiter lord of 7th posited in 2nd.. "but sir as per my sw (jh hora) venus is in mars star mercry sub !!pls verify thisregardsVGR--- On Sat, 1/8/09, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: How to judge marriage?@gro ups.comSaturday, 1 August, 2009, 5:22 PM

Dear Dhananjayji,

I quite appreciate your keen interest in knowing the nuance of astrology. If you study deeply, K.P.system, you would be knowing

whether the CSL indicates 2 or 7 or 11 for marriage in a chart. Any planet, which has no other planet in its stars is called a self strength planet or planet with positional status. In that case, the planet with such strength is full significator for the cusps to which it relates and the planets to which it is sub lord. Here in this chart, Rahu gets self strength with no planet its stars. Such self strenggth planet Rahu is cuspal sub lords for 2nd, 7th houses. As such Rahu is strong significator fopr 2nd and 7th houses. Hence Rahu is capable for giving marriage. Rahu's placementin 3rd is a supportive house for marriage and it is not negative.

7th lord is Jupiter in 2nd is good for marriage. 11th cuspal sub lord is Venus, who is called kalathra karaka (for mariage.

Venus is in the star of Jupiter lord of 7th posited in 2nd.. Venus, the 11th CSL is a strong significator of 7th. Rahu 2nd and 7th CSL is in the sub of Saturn in the same Rasi where Rahu is there and both are in the star of Venus. Thus Rahu 2nd and 7th CS lord signifies kalathra KAraka Venus, a significator of 7th. Rahu has thus obtained a good combination for giving marriage.

On the date of marriage, the native was running Rahu Dasa (found quite favourable as above) and Bhukthi and Anthara lord is Venus, significator of 7th. Thus DBA agrees. Hope this clears your doubt.

Sincy. yours,

K.S.V.Ramani.

-

Dhananjaya Kekuda

@gro ups.com

How to judge marriage?

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Adhitji,

I am happy that your analysis of unhappy maried life has become true. Congrats for your accurate pedicction.

Truly Yrs.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Monday, August 03, 2009 12:56 PM

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Noted with Thanks!Adithwww.thebestastro.com

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 4:50 PM, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

Dear Shri Adithji,

Thanks for your appreciation. I too noticed the point explained by you; but as the point at issue is about the marriage of the

native with a person older in age say diff. about 12 years or so, I did not touch this point as not relevent to the query.

Thanking you you for your further study on the chart, which is to be confirmed or otherwise by Shri Dhananjayji.

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Dear Ramani ji,Nice explanation!All the points seem to be perfect to my knowledge. I also like to add the following to your points.Rahu is aspected by Mars (Lord of 11 and 6 in the star of Jupiter 7,2 ) and Venus (lord of 5 and 12 in the star of Mars signfying 11,6,7,2). Though these 11,5,2,7 are signfying the marriage, the 6,12 are capable of giving some disturbances in the happy marital life.As ever I say, Nodes are like "Multi Faced weapons". which can act at any angle or directions which we have to look into very carefully the possibilities.With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 5:22 PM, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

Dear Dhananjayji,

I quite appreciate your keen interest in knowing the nuance of astrology. If you study deeply, K.P.system, you would be knowing

whether the CSL indicates 2 or 7 or 11 for marriage in a chart. Any planet, which has no other planet in its stars is called a self strength planet or planet with positional status. In that case, the planet with such strength is full significator for the cusps to which it relates and the planets to which it is sub lord. Here in this chart, Rahu gets self strength with no planet its stars. Such self strenggth planet Rahu is cuspal sub lords for 2nd, 7th houses. As such Rahu is strong significator fopr 2nd and 7th houses. Hence Rahu is capable for giving marriage. Rahu's placementin 3rd is a supportive house for marriage and it is not negative.

7th lord is Jupiter in 2nd is good for marriage. 11th cuspal sub lord is Venus, who is called kalathra karaka (for mariage.

Venus is in the star of Jupiter lord of 7th posited in 2nd.. Venus, the 11th CSL is a strong significator of 7th. Rahu 2nd and 7th CSL is in the sub of Saturn in the same Rasi where Rahu is there and both are in the star of Venus. Thus Rahu 2nd and 7th CS lord signifies kalathra KAraka Venus, a significator of 7th. Rahu has thus obtained a good combination for giving marriage.

On the date of marriage, the native was running Rahu Dasa (found quite favourable as above) and Bhukthi and Anthara lord is Venus, significator of 7th. Thus DBA agrees. Hope this clears your doubt.

Sincy. yours,

K.S.V.Ramani.

-

Dhananjaya Kekuda

How to judge marriage?

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Bohra,

RPs can be taken any time,especially when the urge is strong...to get an answer to a query in one's mind...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

msbohra62 <msbohra62 Sent: Monday, August 3, 2009 2:57:01 PM Re: How to judge marriage?

Dear Lajmi ji,Thanks for clarification and guide line,you have not answered my second question.Is it auspicious to take RP help after sunset ?M.S.Bohra@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr.Bohra,> You're right in your thinking,theoretica lly it is correct...but whether all the different SWs on the market incorporate it or not needs to be checked...as far as the SW I use(Mr.Raichur' s),I have a sepatate SW for RPs...which follows the calendar date and daylord...>

In any case the Day-lord has the least importance among RPs...> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi> GOOD LUCK !>

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> msbohra62 <msbohra62@. ..>> @gro ups.com> Monday, August 3, 2009 2:58:44 AM> Re: How to judge marriage?> > > Dear Lajmi ji,> > "The day is taken from sunrise to sunrise",It means if we look for RP in midnight after 12,than we should take day lord of previous sunrise ?> > In the thread of "Delivery when" i have taken day lord as per "Zero" time system,means after 12 in midnight date of day changed so day also changed,Is it wrong ?> > Second question is

,Can we look for RP after sunset ? because in traditional system it says for any "Prashana" cast the chart when sun is in the sky,after sunset never cast the question chart for divine reason.> > Please guide me on above matter.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > @gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Mr.Rath,> > As per K.P., the day is taken from sunrise to sunrise ?> > Kindly reconcile...> > Yogesh Lajmi.> > >

> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>> > @gro ups.com> > Saturday, August 1, 2009 8:27:01 PM> > Re: How to judge marriage?> > > > > > Dear Dhananjaya,> > Is the birth time 12 Noon or 12 Midnight. If it is midnight is it 23rd/24th night or 24th/25th. I think one has to give some importance to 1, 5 and 8 of course in rare cases. They are 2, 7 and 11 for spouse.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr >> > @gro ups.com> > Saturday, August 1, 2009 1:59:54 PM> > How to judge marriage?> > > >

> > > > > > Dear all,> > > > If none of the s/l of planets are related to 2,7,11 how to judge the marriage timing. Below is the chart of a girl, no planet's s/l is related to 2,7 or 11. In this case s/l doesn't speak? > > > > D.O.B. - 24 March 1979> > T.O.B. - 12.OO P.M. > > P.O.B. - Pune> > > > Date of marriage - 1st December 2002. > > > > Please comment on this case. > > > > with regards> > Dhananjay> >>

Guest guest

Dear KSV Ramani ji,I doubt I predicted the unhappy marital life only for the case posted by Dhananjay. But the feed back ,I hope, was received for the other thread (One riddle...) posted by Suprakash. Pls confirm.

With RegardsAdithOn Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 7:30 PM, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Adhitji,

I am happy that your analysis of unhappy maried life has become true. Congrats for your accurate pedicction.

Truly Yrs.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 4:50 PM, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Shri  Adithji,

Thanks for your appreciation.  I too noticed the point explained by you; but as the point at issue is about the marriage of the

native with a person older in age say diff. about 12 years or so, I did not touch this point as not relevent to the query.

Thanking you   you for your further study on the chart, which is to be confirmed or otherwise by Shri Dhananjayji.

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani 

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Dear Ramani ji,Nice explanation!All the points seem to be perfect to my knowledge. I also like to add the following to your points.Rahu is aspected by Mars (Lord of 11 and 6 in the star of Jupiter 7,2 ) and Venus (lord of 5 and 12 in the star of Mars signfying 11,6,7,2). Though these 11,5,2,7 are signfying the marriage, the 6,12 are capable of giving some disturbances in the happy marital life.As ever I say, Nodes are like " Multi Faced weapons " . which can act at any angle or directions which we have to look into very carefully the possibilities.With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 5:22 PM, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Dhananjayji,

Sincy. yours,

K.S.V.Ramani.  

-

Dhananjaya Kekuda

How to judge marriage?

Guest guest

Dear Adithi,

If I remember correct in the case of marriage of a lady with person having more age difference than her, you raised the point that

in this case the marriage will be unhappy because pf Rahu. In reply I pointed out that as the point at issue is about the age difference, pointing out the unhappiness in mafriage does not arise, for whih you were kind enough to state 'noted'. I think

this is the case I referred to your correct prediction. If it ia for other case, kindly ignore it.

Thanking you,

Truly yoours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Tuesday, August 04, 2009 8:08 AM

Dear KSV Ramani ji,I doubt I predicted the unhappy marital life only for the case posted by Dhananjay. But the feed back ,I hope, was received for the other thread (One riddle...) posted by Suprakash. Pls confirm.With RegardsAdith

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 7:30 PM, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

Dear Adhitji,

Truly Yrs.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 4:50 PM, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

Dear Shri Adithji,

Thanks for your appreciation. I too noticed the point explained by you; but as the point at issue is about the marriage of the

native with a person older in age say diff. about 12 years or so, I did not touch this point as not relevent to the query.

Thanking you you for your further study on the chart, which is to be confirmed or otherwise by Shri Dhananjayji.

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Dear Ramani ji,Nice explanation!All the points seem to be perfect to my knowledge. I also like to add the following to your points.Rahu is aspected by Mars (Lord of 11 and 6 in the star of Jupiter 7,2 ) and Venus (lord of 5 and 12 in the star of Mars signfying 11,6,7,2). Though these 11,5,2,7 are signfying the marriage, the 6,12 are capable of giving some disturbances in the happy marital life.As ever I say, Nodes are like "Multi Faced weapons". which can act at any angle or directions which we have to look into very carefully the possibilities.With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 5:22 PM, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

Dear Dhananjayji,

Sincy. yours,

K.S.V.Ramani.

-

Dhananjaya Kekuda

How to judge marriage?