IndiaDivine.org

One riddle I could't solve

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all

I seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a chart

for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.

DOB 04-05-1962

10:58 PM

Howrah

Male

His marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat-Ket

Jupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.

But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own

antara.

Regards

Suprakash

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Gosh,

Are you sure that the marriage on 9-2-2005 was his first marriage. It could be 2nd marriage too because of such

late marriage at his 43 years of age. Pl. get this information confirmed.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

S.Ghosh

Saturday, August 01, 2009 11:30 PM

Dear allI seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.DOB 04-05-196210:58 PMHowrahMaleHis marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat-KetJupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own antara.RegardsSuprakash

Guest guest

Dear Sri Gosh,

Please read the marriage date as 4-5-1962 instead of 9-2-2005 in the first line3 of my message.

Yrs. truly,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

S.Ghosh

Saturday, August 01, 2009 11:30 PM

Dear allI seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.DOB 04-05-196210:58 PMHowrahMaleHis marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat-KetJupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own antara.RegardsSuprakash

Guest guest

Are you sure the time is 10:58PM and not 10:58AM?

Regards,

Sandeep

, " S.Ghosh " <suprakash.ghosh wrote:

>

> Dear all

>

> I seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a

chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.

>

> DOB 04-05-1962

> 10:58 PM

> Howrah

> Male

>

>

> His marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat-Ket

>

> Jupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.

> But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own

antara.

>

> Regards

>

> Suprakash

>

Guest guest

Dear Suprakash ji,First of all I like to convey that I am not an elder Kp lover! (39 yrs). Hope I am still young!!!My analysis is follows:Rahu is posited in Moon sign and in 7th house.Hence if any planet is in Moon star, Rahu representing Moon will play role also. ( as I ever say nodes are " Multi faced Weapons " )

Hence the planets in Rahu star and also Moon star is capable of favoring marriage. The planets who in the sub of planets who are in the star of Rahu or Moon also capable of giving marriage. (But the panets should not negate strongly .)

As said Guru in the star of Rahu is a strong significator of Marriage.Saturn has the following significations:Saturn signifies 2 as lordship (though it is occupied by Jupiter, Saturn is in its own sign). But as no planet in its star, it also signifies secondarily the 2nd.

Moreover it is in the star of Moon (represented by Rahu posited in its sign). It is in the sub of Mercury (feebly signifies 7 as lordship) posited in 5. But Mercury is in Sun star signfies 4,8 and also 5 through its star lord Venus. This 5 is also favorable for marriage.

Saturn is also aspected by Rahu from 7 also.The other strong planet in Moon star is Venus who signifies 5, and also 2,7 though its sublord Jupiter.Mercury is in the sub of Venus who is in the star of Moon. Hence

Mercury is also capable of favoring marraige provided they do not

negate the event. Mercury is the lord of 7 posited in Sun star in4. But

Sun is in Venus star in 5. Mercury is in Venus star in 5. Venus is in

Moon star (in 4. but signfies 7 through Rahu). The DBAS as per my sw on 9/Feb/2005 is Jup-Sat-Sat-Venusthe day was Mercury day.Transit : Sign-star-subMoon -Sat -Mars (Mars in Mer star in 5)-Sat

Jupiter-Mercury-Mars-RahuSat- Mercury-Jupiter-venusVenus-Sat-Moon-JupiterRegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM, S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote:

Dear all

I seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.

DOB 04-05-1962

Howrah

Male

His marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat-Ket

But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own antara.

Regards

Suprakash

Guest guest

S.Ghosh ji Pranam,Indeed its an interesting case. native married in jup-sat-sat-ven If a planet offers the result during its dasa and bhukthi or during its bhukthi and antharam then it will have connection to all the relavant bhavas. (its my personal opinion ) !here saturn is l/o 2 in the sub of 7th lord mercury.saturn rules star on the cusp of 3,11.venus is the sub lord for 2,3,7,11 houses and she is the only planet in the sub of jupiter!!on the date of marriage saturn is exactly on the cusp of the 7th. (this shows the importance of transits). jupiter in mars star rahu sub and venus in moon star jupiter sub. venus is close to natal saturn and exact trine with her natal position ! may be i am wrong !waiting for seniors commentsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sat,

1/8/09, S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote:S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh One riddle I could't solve Date: Saturday, 1 August, 2009, 11:30 PM

Dear all

I seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.

DOB 04-05-1962

Howrah

Male

His marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat- Ket

But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own antara.

Regards

Suprakash

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Pavanji,

In this Chart, Saturn playing a part for marriage as Bhukthi and Anthara lord is really a puzzle for me. Saturn has no other p lanewt in its stars and hence he is strong by his occupation and cusp for which he is sub lord. In KP system, occupation of planets.

is given more importaance than his lordship. Here Saturn occupies Lagna, which is 12th to 2nd, one of the planets in the required

group viz.2,7,11. Saturn is in the star of Moon posited in 4th, a negative house, and in the sub of Mercury, lord of 7th but in the star of Sun also at 4th. (negative sign). Saturn is the cuspal sublord for 10th, a negative house to 11th. He is strong with self strength.

In such situation, Saturn does not at all qualify to give marriage. Moreover, the marriage is stated to have been celebrated in May,

2005 i.e. after his age of 42 years. That is why, I have asked him to confirm whether the marriage was first for him or second.

His reply is awaited. Your comment please on my above opinion.

Truly Yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

vgr pavan

Sunday, August 02, Moon009 11:16 PM

Re: One riddle I could't solve

S.Ghosh ji Pranam,Indeed its an interesting case. native married in jup-sat-sat-ven If a planet offers the result during its dasa and bhukthi or during its bhukthi and antharam then it will have connection to all the relavant bhavas. (its my personal opinion ) !here saturn is l/o 2 in the sub of 7th lord mercury.saturn rules star on the cusp of 3,11.venus is the sub lord for 2,3,7,11 houses and she is the only planet in the sub of jupiter!!on the date of marriage saturn is exactly on the cusp of the 7th. (this shows the importance of transits). jupiter in mars star rahu sub and venus in moon star jupiter sub. venus is close to natal saturn and exact trine with her natal position ! may be i am wrong !waiting for seniors commentsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sat, 1/8/09, S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote:

S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> One riddle I could't solve Date: Saturday, 1 August, 2009, 11:30 PM

Dear allI seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.DOB 04-05-196210:58 PMHowrahMaleHis marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat- KetJupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own antara.RegardsSuprakash

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji & Friends,

I have few thoughts that I would like to share -

1. This is not the first time we are hearing that four-fold significators are not giving the results as expected. Dhanabalan ji has produced 10 examples in the past and we had couple of other discussions. It seems clear that the " most powerful significators " do not " always " give result in their dasa period. In my opinion, there are some exceptions that needs to be discovered. We will move to that step only when we accept that the present rules are not sufficient (at least in 100% cases).

2. In my opinion, any rule make sense only if we can predict in advance using that rule (and not the post mortem). For example, with whatever new theory (e.g Rahu gives result of other planets etc.) we are talking, could we predict the marriage time in advance. If the answer is yes, we need to do further research on the theory and improve the rule.

3. Moon representing Rahu is not a KP theory. In fact, it is contrary to Shri KSK's teaching. Though it doesn't stop us from using the theory, if we can show some evidence of it working.

4. Another reason why we can say that Rahu is not a significator for marriage is that the native didn't get married in Rahu mahadasa. Rahu in 7th aspected by Saturn significator of 2nd should have given marriage. This should also be a question that why marriage didn't happen during Rahu maha dasa?

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 6:59 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Suprakash ji,First of all I like to convey that I am not an elder Kp lover! (39 yrs). Hope I am still young!!!My analysis is follows:Rahu is posited in Moon sign and in 7th house.Hence if any planet is in Moon star, Rahu representing Moon will play role also. ( as I ever say nodes are " Multi faced Weapons " )

Hence the planets in Rahu star and also Moon star is capable of favoring marriage. The planets who in the sub of planets who are in the star of Rahu or Moon also capable of giving marriage. (But the panets should not negate strongly .)

As said Guru in the star of Rahu is a strong significator of Marriage.Saturn has the following significations:Saturn signifies 2 as lordship (though it is occupied by Jupiter, Saturn is in its own sign). But as no planet in its star, it also signifies secondarily the 2nd.

Moreover it is in the star of Moon (represented by Rahu posited in its sign). It is in the sub of Mercury (feebly signifies 7 as lordship) posited in 5. But Mercury is in Sun star signfies 4,8 and also 5 through its star lord Venus. This 5 is also favorable for marriage.

Saturn is also aspected by Rahu from 7 also.The other strong planet in Moon star is Venus who signifies 5, and also 2,7 though its sublord Jupiter.Mercury is in the sub of Venus who is in the star of Moon. Hence Mercury is also capable of favoring marraige provided they do not negate the event. Mercury is the lord of 7 posited in Sun star in4. But Sun is in Venus star in 5. Mercury is in Venus star in 5. Venus is in Moon star (in 4. but signfies 7 through Rahu).

The DBAS as per my sw on 9/Feb/2005 is Jup-Sat-Sat-Venusthe day was Mercury day.Transit : Sign-star-subMoon -Sat -Mars (Mars in Mer star in 5)-Sat Jupiter-Mercury-Mars-RahuSat- Mercury-Jupiter-venus

Venus-Sat-Moon-JupiterRegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM, S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote:

Dear allI seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.DOB 04-05-196210:58 PMHowrahMale

His marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat-KetJupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own antara.Regards

Suprakash

Guest guest

Dear Suprakash ji,

In my opinion, we should try to find the answer of " why not Rahu " first before " why Saturn " , as Rahu is strong significator of 7th.

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji & Friends,

1. This is not the first time we are hearing that four-fold significators are not giving the results as expected. Dhanabalan ji has produced 10 examples in the past and we had couple of other discussions. It seems clear that the " most powerful significators " do not " always " give result in their dasa period. In my opinion, there are some exceptions that needs to be discovered. We will move to that step only when we accept that the present rules are not sufficient (at least in 100% cases).

2. In my opinion, any rule make sense only if we can predict in advance using that rule (and not the post mortem). For example, with whatever new theory (e.g Rahu gives result of other planets etc.) we are talking, could we predict the marriage time in advance. If the answer is yes, we need to do further research on the theory and improve the rule.

3. Moon representing Rahu is not a KP theory. In fact, it is contrary to Shri KSK's teaching. Though it doesn't stop us from using the theory, if we can show some evidence of it working.

4. Another reason why we can say that Rahu is not a significator for marriage is that the native didn't get married in Rahu mahadasa. Rahu in 7th aspected by Saturn significator of 2nd should have given marriage. This should also be a question that why marriage didn't happen during Rahu maha dasa?

Saturn is also aspected by Rahu from 7 also.The other strong planet in Moon star is Venus who signifies 5, and also 2,7 though its sublord Jupiter.Mercury is in the sub of Venus who is in the star of Moon. Hence Mercury is also capable of favoring marraige provided they do not negate the event. Mercury is the lord of 7 posited in Sun star in4. But Sun is in Venus star in 5. Mercury is in Venus star in 5. Venus is in Moon star (in 4. but signfies 7 through Rahu).

The DBAS as per my sw on 9/Feb/2005 is Jup-Sat-Sat-Venusthe day was Mercury day.Transit : Sign-star-subMoon -Sat -Mars (Mars in Mer star in 5)-Sat Jupiter-Mercury-Mars-RahuSat- Mercury-Jupiter-venus

Dear allI seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.DOB 04-05-196210:58 PMHowrahMale

His marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat-KetJupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own antara.Regards

Suprakash

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,Thanks for your explanations.Postmortem is one of the best tool for learning. If we predict something which does not happen, only postmortem will throw some light! Our Guruji itself the importance of PM.

Secondarily, it is not just a single point which will bring the results as you know very well.As Jupiter is in the star of Rahu who is in 7 . hence Jupiter gives the result of 7. Moreover Jupiter has no planet it star . Hence it is a strong signficator of 2, 7and 12. further it is in the sub of Mercury (who has planets in its star  hence feebly signifies 6) who is in the star of Sun in 4.

These 2,7,5 favors the marriage and 12,4,6 causes the trouble in the marital life.But Rahu though posited in 7, it is in the star of Mercury (signficator of 6 strongly). and mercury is in Sun star in 4. Rahu is in the sub of Venus who is in the star of Moon in 4.

out of these the 6th signfications would have been the cause for the delay or obstacles. Further Venus the sblord is the syblord for both 6 and 7th cusps.hence out of Rahu and Jupiter, Jupiter is the most favorable planet.

When a planet is signfying both the signfications, it does both the roles. As you rightly said even the weaker signficator will play role in certain time. Mercury is played role in the Marriage (in Transit), though Mercury is not a strong signficator of 7,5, but feebly signfies 7 (as owner) and 5 (through Venus) and aspect 11th house.

But same Mercury will cause some trouble in the understanding as it is also a feeble signficator of 6 and also 4. Also it is in the sub of venus the sublord of 6 and 7th cusps. Hence Mercury period may not be of so good for thier relations.

That too in the Mercury Bukthi-Mars and Rahu andra (2/8/2008 to 21/1/2009), there could have been a strong misunderstaning or seperation. Noted that they are now seperated. But we dont know from when.Nothing is easy as per the rules. And no rule is always as per the defined one. Some charts are very easy as given in the examples in the KP books. Some will be very difficult practically. All need a lot of experiments and Postmortme study.

The above are my humble opinion.Thanks and RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com    

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji & Friends,

His marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat-KetJupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own antara.

Regards

Suprakash

Guest guest

Dear Punit,

We do remember the statement that “The failures are the secretes of the successâ€. From the mistakes we learn the thing and correct it. The experience is nothing but the lessons learned from the past. It may be learned from the person’s own past events or from others past events. Even our Guru KSK had many failures during his beginning of the research work time and he went into that and corrected it. This was told to me by Late Mr.Balasundram (son-in-law of Prof. KSK).

In one of the meeting held at my previous company our Ex- president Dr.Abdual kalam told that while just before launching the rocket (1 hour countdown, …10sec countdown) he noticed that the computer system was showing some wrong results and giving warning for not to launch the rocket. But all of his scientists were able to check manually and found ok. Mr. Kalam has to decide within last 10second either to launch or abort it. He decided to launch the rocket, but it went into the sea after few minutes. From the mistakes they learned and corrected it. Again they have launched the rocket after doing the correction then it went into the space without failure.

The rules are formed only after many failure and corrections only. So the postmortem on failure case/charts gives lesson or new findings/rules.

This is my personal opinion.

GOOD LUCK!!

Regards,

D.Senthil--- On Tue, 8/4/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: One riddle I could't solve Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 3:38 AM

Dear Punit ji,Thanks for your explanations.Postmortem is one of the best tool for learning. If we predict something which does not happen, only postmortem will throw some light! Our Guruji itself the importance of PM.Secondarily, it is not just a single point which will bring the results as you know very well.As Jupiter is in the star of Rahu who is in 7 . hence Jupiter gives the result of 7. Moreover Jupiter has no planet it star . Hence it is a strong signficator of 2, 7and 12. further it is in the sub of Mercury (who has planets in its star hence feebly signifies 6) who is in the star of Sun in 4.These 2,7,5 favors the marriage and 12,4,6 causes the trouble in the marital life.But Rahu though posited in 7, it is in the star of Mercury (signficator of 6 strongly). and mercury is in Sun star in 4. Rahu is in the sub of Venus who is in the star of Moon in 4.out of these the 6th

signfications would have been the cause for the delay or obstacles. Further Venus the sblord is the syblord for both 6 and 7th cusps.hence out of Rahu and Jupiter, Jupiter is the most favorable planet.When a planet is signfying both the signfications, it does both the roles. As you rightly said even the weaker signficator will play role in certain time. Mercury is played role in the Marriage (in Transit), though Mercury is not a strong signficator of 7,5, but feebly signfies 7 (as owner) and 5 (through Venus) and aspect 11th house. But same Mercury will cause some trouble in the understanding as it is also a feeble signficator of 6 and also 4. Also it is in the sub of venus the sublord of 6 and 7th cusps. Hence Mercury period may not be of so good for thier relations.That too in the Mercury Bukthi-Mars and Rahu andra (2/8/2008 to 21/1/2009), there could have been a strong misunderstaning or seperation. Noted that

they are now seperated. But we dont know from when.Nothing is easy as per the rules. And no rule is always as per the defined one. Some charts are very easy as given in the examples in the KP books. Some will be very difficult practically. All need a lot of experiments and Postmortme study. The above are my humble opinion.Thanks and RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro. com On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Adith ji & Friends,

1. This is not the first time we are hearing that four-fold significators are not giving the results as expected. Dhanabalan ji has produced 10 examples in the past and we had couple of other discussions. It seems clear that the "most powerful significators" do not "always" give result in their dasa period. In my opinion, there are some exceptions that needs to be discovered. We will move to that step only when we accept that the present rules are not sufficient (at least in 100% cases).

2. In my opinion, any rule make sense only if we can predict in advance using that rule (and not the post mortem). For example, with whatever new theory (e.g Rahu gives result of other planets etc.) we are talking, could we predict the marriage time in advance. If the answer is yes, we need to do further research on the theory and improve the rule.

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 6:59 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Suprakash ji,First of all I like to convey that I am not an elder Kp lover! (39 yrs). Hope I am still young!!!My analysis is follows:Rahu is posited in Moon sign and in 7th house.Hence if any planet is in Moon star, Rahu representing Moon will play role also. ( as I ever say nodes are "Multi faced Weapons")Hence the planets in Rahu star and also Moon star is capable of favoring marriage. The planets who in the sub of planets who are in the star of Rahu or Moon also capable of giving marriage. (But the panets should not negate strongly .)As said Guru in the star of Rahu is a strong significator of Marriage.Saturn has the following significations:Saturn signifies 2 as lordship (though it is occupied by Jupiter, Saturn is in its own sign). But as no planet in its star, it also signifies secondarily the 2nd.Moreover it is in the star of Moon (represented by Rahu posited in

its sign). It is in the sub of Mercury (feebly signifies 7 as lordship) posited in 5. But Mercury is in Sun star signfies 4,8 and also 5 through its star lord Venus. This 5 is also favorable for marriage.Saturn is also aspected by Rahu from 7 also.The other strong planet in Moon star is Venus who signifies 5, and also 2,7 though its sublord Jupiter.Mercury is in the sub of Venus who is in the star of Moon. Hence Mercury is also capable of favoring marraige provided they do not negate the event. Mercury is the lord of 7 posited in Sun star in4. But Sun is in Venus star in 5. Mercury is in Venus star in 5. Venus is in Moon star (in 4. but signfies 7 through Rahu). The DBAS as per my sw on 9/Feb/2005 is Jup-Sat-Sat- Venusthe day was Mercury day.Transit : Sign-star-subMoon -Sat -Mars (Mars in Mer star in 5)-Sat Jupiter-Mercury- Mars-RahuSat- Mercury-Jupiter-

venusVenus-Sat-Moon- JupiterRegardsAdithwww.thebestastro. com

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM, S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in> wrote:

Dear allI seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.DOB 04-05-196210:58 PMHowrahMaleHis marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat- KetJupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own antara.RegardsSuprakash

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

1. It seems no problem in justification of marriage in this chart.

a. M,04-05-1962,10:58PM,Howrah,22N35,88E18,KPNA 23:14:28, Asc Sg 27:53:44, Su

Dasa bal 5Y:5M:9D,KPAstro 3.1

b. 7CSL Ve(5,5-10) conj Me(5,6-7-9); in star MO(4); in sub Ju(2,1-3-12), is

connectected with 2 & 7, and so indicates promise of marriage.

c. Dasa lord Ju(2,1-3-12); in star of Ra(7), aspected by Sa(1,2), stl

Me(5,6-7-9), sgl Mo(4); in sub Me(5,6-7-9), signifies 2 & 7 and hence is capable

of marrige.

d. Bhukti & Antra lord Sa(1,2); in star Mo(4); in sub Me(5,6-7-9), is connected

with 2 & 7 and qualified to give marriage.

e. Sookshma lord Ve is also conducive to marraige as discussed above.

2. In KP it doesn't need for 2,7,11 to be signified in each level of DBAS but a

must in D.

Regards,

tw

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

>

> Dear Punit ji,

>

> Thanks for your explanations.

>

> Postmortem is one of the best tool for learning. If we predict something

> which does not happen, only postmortem will throw some light! Our Guruji

> itself the importance of PM.

>

> Secondarily, it is not just a single point which will bring the results as

> you know very well.

>

> As Jupiter is in the star of Rahu who is in 7 . hence Jupiter gives the

> result of 7. Moreover Jupiter has no planet it star . Hence it is a strong

> signficator of 2, 7and 12. further it is in the sub of Mercury (who has

> planets in its star hence feebly signifies 6) who is in the star of Sun in

> 4.

> These 2,7,5 favors the marriage and 12,4,6 causes the trouble in the marital

> life.

>

> But Rahu though posited in 7, it is in the star of Mercury (signficator of 6

> strongly). and mercury is in Sun star in 4. Rahu is in the sub of Venus who

> is in the star of Moon in 4.

>

> out of these the 6th signfications would have been the cause for the delay

> or obstacles. Further Venus the sblord is the syblord for both 6 and 7th

> cusps.

>

> hence out of Rahu and Jupiter, Jupiter is the most favorable planet.

> When a planet is signfying both the signfications, it does both the roles.

> As you rightly said even the weaker signficator will play role in certain

> time.

>

> Mercury is played role in the Marriage (in Transit), though Mercury is not a

> strong signficator of 7,5, but feebly signfies 7 (as owner) and 5 (through

> Venus) and aspect 11th house.

>

> But same Mercury will cause some trouble in the understanding as it is also

> a feeble signficator of 6 and also 4. Also it is in the sub of venus the

> sublord of 6 and 7th cusps. Hence Mercury period may not be of so good for

> thier relations.

>

> That too in the Mercury Bukthi-Mars and Rahu andra (2/8/2008 to 21/1/2009),

> there could have been a strong misunderstaning or seperation. Noted that

> they are now seperated. But we dont know from when.

>

> Nothing is easy as per the rules. And no rule is always as per the defined

> one. Some charts are very easy as given in the examples in the KP books.

> Some will be very difficult practically. All need a lot of experiments and

> Postmortme study.

> The above are my humble opinion.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Adith

>

> www.thebestastro.com

>

>

> On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Adith ji & Friends,

> >

> > I have few thoughts that I would like to share -

> >

> > 1. This is not the first time we are hearing that four-fold significators

> > are not giving the results as expected. Dhanabalan ji has produced 10

> > examples in the past and we had couple of other discussions. It seems clear

> > that the " most powerful significators " do not " always " give result in their

> > dasa period. In my opinion, there are some exceptions that needs to be

> > discovered. We will move to that step only when we accept that the present

> > rules are not sufficient (at least in 100% cases).

> >

> > 2. In my opinion, any rule make sense only if we can predict in advance

> > using that rule (and not the post mortem). For example, with whatever

> > new theory (e.g Rahu gives result of other planets etc.) we are talking,

> > could we predict the marriage time in advance. If the answer is yes, we need

> > to do further research on the theory and improve the rule.

> >

> > 3. Moon representing Rahu is not a KP theory. In fact, it is contrary to

> > Shri KSK's teaching. Though it doesn't stop us from using the theory, if we

> > can show some evidence of it working.

> >

> > 4. Another reason why we can say that Rahu is not a significator for

> > marriage is that the native didn't get married in Rahu mahadasa. Rahu in 7th

> > aspected by Saturn significator of 2nd should have given marriage. This

> > should also be a question that why marriage didn't happen during Rahu maha

> > dasa?

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> > On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 6:59 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> > gkadithkasinath wrote:

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear Suprakash ji,

> >>

> >> First of all I like to convey that I am not an elder Kp lover! (39 yrs).

> >> Hope I am still young!!!

> >>

> >> My analysis is follows:

> >>

> >> Rahu is posited in Moon sign and in 7th house.

> >>

> >> Hence if any planet is in Moon star, Rahu representing Moon will play role

> >> also. ( as I ever say nodes are " Multi faced Weapons " )

> >>

> >> Hence the planets in Rahu star and also Moon star is capable of favoring

> >> marriage. The planets who in the sub of planets who are in the star of Rahu

> >> or Moon also capable of giving marriage. (But the panets should not negate

> >> strongly .)

> >>

> >> As said Guru in the star of Rahu is a strong significator of Marriage.

> >> *Saturn has the following significations:*

> >>

> >> Saturn signifies 2 as lordship (though it is occupied by Jupiter, Saturn

> >> is in its own sign). But as no planet in its star, it also signifies

> >> secondarily the 2nd.

> >>

> >> Moreover it is in the star of Moon (represented by Rahu posited in its

> >> sign). It is in the sub of Mercury (feebly signifies 7 as lordship) posited

> >> in 5. But Mercury is in Sun star signfies 4,8 and also 5 through its star

> >> lord Venus. This 5 is also favorable for marriage.

> >>

> >> Saturn is also aspected by Rahu from 7 also.

> >>

> >> The other strong planet in Moon star is *Venus* who signifies 5, and also

> >> 2,7 though its sublord Jupiter.

> >>

> >> *Mercury* is in the sub of Venus who is in the star of Moon. Hence

> >> Mercury is also capable of favoring marraige provided they do not negate

the

> >> event. Mercury is the lord of 7 posited in Sun star in4. But Sun is in

Venus

> >> star in 5. Mercury is in Venus star in 5. Venus is in Moon star (in 4. but

> >> signfies 7 through Rahu).

> >>

> >> The DBAS as per my sw on 9/Feb/2005 is

> >> *Jup-Sat-Sat-Venus*

> >>

> >> the day was Mercury day.

> >> Transit : Sign-star-sub

> >> Moon -Sat -Mars (Mars in Mer star in 5)-Sat

> >> Jupiter-Mercury-Mars-Rahu

> >> Sat- Mercury-Jupiter-venus

> >> Venus-Sat-Moon-Jupiter

> >>

> >>

> >> Regards

> >> Adith

> >> www.thebestastro.com

> >>

> >> On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM, S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghoshwrote:

> >>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> Dear all

> >>>

> >>> I seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a

> >>> chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.

> >>>

> >>> DOB 04-05-1962

> >>> 10:58 PM

> >>> Howrah

> >>> Male

> >>>

> >>> His marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat-Ket

> >>>

> >>> Jupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.

> >>> But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its

> >>> own antara.

> >>>

> >>> Regards

> >>>

> >>> Suprakash

> >>>

> >>>

> >>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji, Senthil ji and Friends,

I am not against the post-mortem. I understand that post-mortem is a very important learning tool. What I said is " any rule make sense only if we can predict in advance using that rule (and not the post mortem). " In other words, justification will always remain easy for an astrologer, but a rule can be called a " rule " if it gives us predictive capabilities. If it just helps in " post-mortem " , it should not be called an astrological rule. Are we in agreement?

I also agree to your saying that " The failures are the secretes of the success. " But where is a failure? Nobody seems accepting the failure and we started justifying with whatever possible way. I feel that till the time we learn accepting failure, we can not further our learning. We can " correct "  only when we accept that we failed. Do you feel that we have accepted our failure and not just justifying?

Do you feel that I am making any sense OR just being critical? I you will feel that I am overly critical, I'll avoid writing on this topic in future.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 6:57 AM, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Dear Punit,   We do remember the statement that “The failures are the secretes of the success”. From the mistakes we learn the thing and correct it. The experience is nothing but the lessons learned from the past. It may be learned from the person’s own past events or from others past events. Even our Guru KSK had many failures during his beginning of the research work time and he went into that and corrected it. This was told to me by Late Mr.Balasundram (son-in-law of Prof. KSK).     In one of the meeting held at my previous company our Ex- president Dr.Abdual kalam told that while just before launching the rocket (1 hour countdown, …10sec countdown) he noticed that the computer system was showing some wrong results and giving warning for not to launch the rocket. But all of his scientists were able to check manually and found ok. Mr. Kalam has to decide within last 10second either to launch or abort it. He decided to launch the rocket, but it went into the sea after few minutes. From the mistakes they learned and corrected it. Again they have launched the rocket after doing the correction then it went into the space without failure.   The rules are formed only after many failure and corrections only. So the postmortem on failure case/charts gives lesson or new findings/rules.   This is my personal opinion.   GOOD LUCK!!   Regards,   D.Senthil--- On Tue, 8/4/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Re: One riddle I could't solve

Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 3:38 AM

Dear Punit ji,Thanks for your explanations.Postmortem is one of the best tool for learning. If we predict something which does not happen, only postmortem will throw some light! Our Guruji itself the importance of PM.

Secondarily, it is not just a single point which will bring the results as you know very well.As Jupiter is in the star of Rahu who is in 7 . hence Jupiter gives the result of 7. Moreover Jupiter has no planet it star . Hence it is a strong signficator of 2, 7and 12. further it is in the sub of Mercury (who has planets in its star  hence feebly signifies 6) who is in the star of Sun in 4.

These 2,7,5 favors the marriage and 12,4,6 causes the trouble in the marital life.But Rahu though posited in 7, it is in the star of Mercury (signficator of 6 strongly). and mercury is in Sun star in 4. Rahu is in the sub of Venus who is in the star of Moon in 4.

out of these the 6th signfications would have been the cause for the delay or obstacles. Further Venus the sblord is the syblord for both 6 and 7th cusps.hence out of Rahu and Jupiter, Jupiter is the most favorable planet.

When a planet is signfying both the signfications, it does both the roles. As you rightly said even the weaker signficator will play role in certain time. Mercury is played role in the Marriage (in Transit), though Mercury is not a strong signficator of 7,5, but feebly signfies 7 (as owner) and 5 (through Venus) and aspect 11th house.

But same Mercury will cause some trouble in the understanding as it is also a feeble signficator of 6 and also 4. Also it is in the sub of venus the sublord of 6 and 7th cusps. Hence Mercury period may not be of so good for thier relations.

That too in the Mercury Bukthi-Mars and Rahu andra (2/8/2008 to 21/1/2009), there could have been a strong misunderstaning or seperation. Noted that they are now seperated. But we dont know from when.Nothing is easy as per the rules. And no rule is always as per the defined one. Some charts are very easy as given in the examples in the KP books. Some will be very difficult practically. All need a lot of experiments and Postmortme study.

The above are my humble opinion.Thanks and RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro. com     On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Adith ji & Friends,

1. This is not the first time we are hearing that four-fold significators are not giving the results as expected. Dhanabalan ji has produced 10 examples in the past and we had couple of other discussions.  It seems clear that the " most powerful significators " do not " always " give result in their dasa period. In my opinion, there are some exceptions that needs to be discovered. We will move to that step only when we accept that the present rules are not sufficient (at least in 100% cases).

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 6:59 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Suprakash ji,First of all I like to convey that I am not an elder Kp lover! (39 yrs). Hope I am still young!!!My analysis is follows:Rahu is posited in Moon sign and in 7th house.

Hence if any planet is in Moon star, Rahu representing Moon will play role also. ( as I ever say nodes are " Multi faced Weapons " )Hence the planets in Rahu star and also Moon star is capable of favoring marriage. The planets who in the sub of planets who are in the star of Rahu or Moon also capable of giving marriage. (But the panets should not negate strongly .)

The DBAS as per my sw on 9/Feb/2005 is Jup-Sat-Sat- Venusthe day was Mercury day.Transit : Sign-star-subMoon -Sat -Mars (Mars in Mer star in 5)-Sat Jupiter-Mercury- Mars-RahuSat- Mercury-Jupiter- venus

Venus-Sat-Moon- JupiterRegardsAdithwww.thebestastro. com

His marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat- KetJupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own antara.

RegardsSuprakash

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,We can not say that all are not accepting their mistakes. May be they can not express openly but internally they know.In KP, nothing we can say Rule. and no cent percent matching of rules are needed for an event. A lot of exceptions rather we can say , no direct signfications as per rule but indirect signfications which we have to look into and can not say KP is not correct in all the cases.

By practical experinces (which includes predictions and postmortem), we can gain more knowledge.You are always welcome to give your opinion.As you said, justification by an astrologer for a known event is easier.

But at the same time, clarifcation for a question which will definetely raised during justification should also be addressed and answered practically and astrologically by the Astrologer. Then only I hope it will be good and meaningful.

With RegardsAdithAfter the demise of our Guruji , whatever findings are found or followed are not KP rules.On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

I am not against the post-mortem. I understand that post-mortem is a very important learning tool. What I said is " any rule make sense only if we can predict in advance using that rule (and not the post mortem). " In other words, justification will always remain easy for an astrologer, but a rule can be called a " rule " if it gives us predictive capabilities. If it just helps in " post-mortem " , it should not be called an astrological rule. Are we in agreement?

I also agree to your saying that " The failures are the secretes of the success. " But where is a failure? Nobody seems accepting the failure and we started justifying with whatever possible way. I feel that till the time we learn accepting failure, we can not further our learning. We can " correct "  only when we accept that we failed. Do you feel that we have accepted our failure and not just justifying?

Do you feel that I am making any sense OR just being critical? I you will feel that I am overly critical, I'll avoid writing on this topic in future.

Dear Punit,   We do remember the statement that “The failures are the secretes of the success”. From the mistakes we learn the thing and correct it. The experience is nothing but the lessons learned from the past. It may be learned from the person’s own past events or from others past events. Even our Guru KSK had many failures during his beginning of the research work time and he went into that and corrected it. This was told to me by Late Mr.Balasundram (son-in-law of Prof. KSK).     In one of the meeting held at my previous company our Ex- president Dr.Abdual kalam told that while just before launching the rocket (1 hour countdown, …10sec countdown) he noticed that the computer system was showing some wrong results and giving warning for not to launch the rocket. But all of his scientists were able to check manually and found ok. Mr. Kalam has to decide within last 10second either to launch or abort it. He decided to launch the rocket, but it went into the sea after few minutes. From the mistakes they learned and corrected it. Again they have launched the rocket after doing the correction then it went into the space without failure.   The rules are formed only after many failure and corrections only. So the postmortem on failure case/charts gives lesson or new findings/rules.   This is my personal opinion.   GOOD LUCK!!   Regards,   D.Senthil--- On Tue, 8/4/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

The above are my humble opinion.Thanks and RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro. com     On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Adith ji & Friends,

1. This is not the first time we are hearing that four-fold significators are not giving the results as expected. Dhanabalan ji has produced 10 examples in the past and we had couple of other discussions.  It seems clear that the " most powerful significators " do not " always " give result in their dasa period. In my opinion, there are some exceptions that needs to be discovered. We will move to that step only when we accept that the present rules are not sufficient (at least in 100% cases).

Dear Suprakash ji,First of all I like to convey that I am not an elder Kp lover! (39 yrs). Hope I am still young!!!My analysis is follows:Rahu is posited in Moon sign and in 7th house.

Hence if any planet is in Moon star, Rahu representing Moon will play role also. ( as I ever say nodes are " Multi faced Weapons " )Hence the planets in Rahu star and also Moon star is capable of favoring marriage. The planets who in the sub of planets who are in the star of Rahu or Moon also capable of giving marriage. (But the panets should not negate strongly .)

The DBAS as per my sw on 9/Feb/2005 is Jup-Sat-Sat- Venusthe day was Mercury day.Transit : Sign-star-subMoon -Sat -Mars (Mars in Mer star in 5)-Sat Jupiter-Mercury- Mars-RahuSat- Mercury-Jupiter- venus

His marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat- KetJupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own antara.

RegardsSuprakash

Guest guest

Dear all

Problem is with Saturn.

Though Saturn owns 2nd, but Jup is in 2nd. So saturn loses its strength regarding 2nd.

There are no planet in saturn star and Saturn is sub lord of 4,10 and conjoined with Ketu, sublord of 6th.

Saturn in star of Moon in 4th, moon also in star of Sun in 4th. Sun is also L.O 8th.

Saturn in sub of Merc.Merc doesn't signify 7th strongly as there is Rahu in 7th. but it can signify 6th as there is no planet in 6th.Mercury is again in star of Sun , L.O 8th in 4th.

Note:

Had mercury signified 7th strongly, then also Saturn doesn't qualify for 7th as at star level as there is no significance of 2/7/11. Saturn never aquires the significance of sub signification of 7th and it is not KP.

Regards

Suprakash

-

tw853

Wednesday, August 05, 2009 7:26 AM

Dear Friends,1. It seems no problem in justification of marriage in this chart. a. M,04-05-1962,10:58PM,Howrah,22N35,88E18,KPNA 23:14:28, Asc Sg 27:53:44, Su Dasa bal 5Y:5M:9D,KPAstro 3.1b. 7CSL Ve(5,5-10) conj Me(5,6-7-9); in star MO(4); in sub Ju(2,1-3-12), is connectected with 2 & 7, and so indicates promise of marriage. c. Dasa lord Ju(2,1-3-12); in star of Ra(7), aspected by Sa(1,2), stl Me(5,6-7-9), sgl Mo(4); in sub Me(5,6-7-9), signifies 2 & 7 and hence is capable of marrige.d. Bhukti & Antra lord Sa(1,2); in star Mo(4); in sub Me(5,6-7-9), is connected with 2 & 7 and qualified to give marriage.e. Sookshma lord Ve is also conducive to marraige as discussed above.2. In KP it doesn't need for 2,7,11 to be signified in each level of DBAS but a must in D.Regards,tw , "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath wrote:>> Dear Punit ji,> > Thanks for your explanations.> > Postmortem is one of the best tool for learning. If we predict something> which does not happen, only postmortem will throw some light! Our Guruji> itself the importance of PM.> > Secondarily, it is not just a single point which will bring the results as> you know very well.> > As Jupiter is in the star of Rahu who is in 7 . hence Jupiter gives the> result of 7. Moreover Jupiter has no planet it star . Hence it is a strong> signficator of 2, 7and 12. further it is in the sub of Mercury (who has> planets in its star hence feebly signifies 6) who is in the star of Sun in> 4.> These 2,7,5 favors the marriage and 12,4,6 causes the trouble in the marital> life.> > But Rahu though posited in 7, it is in the star of Mercury (signficator of 6> strongly). and mercury is in Sun star in 4. Rahu is in the sub of Venus who> is in the star of Moon in 4.> > out of these the 6th signfications would have been the cause for the delay> or obstacles. Further Venus the sblord is the syblord for both 6 and 7th> cusps.> > hence out of Rahu and Jupiter, Jupiter is the most favorable planet.> When a planet is signfying both the signfications, it does both the roles.> As you rightly said even the weaker signficator will play role in certain> time.> > Mercury is played role in the Marriage (in Transit), though Mercury is not a> strong signficator of 7,5, but feebly signfies 7 (as owner) and 5 (through> Venus) and aspect 11th house.> > But same Mercury will cause some trouble in the understanding as it is also> a feeble signficator of 6 and also 4. Also it is in the sub of venus the> sublord of 6 and 7th cusps. Hence Mercury period may not be of so good for> thier relations.> > That too in the Mercury Bukthi-Mars and Rahu andra (2/8/2008 to 21/1/2009),> there could have been a strong misunderstaning or seperation. Noted that> they are now seperated. But we dont know from when.> > Nothing is easy as per the rules. And no rule is always as per the defined> one. Some charts are very easy as given in the examples in the KP books.> Some will be very difficult practically. All need a lot of experiments and> Postmortme study.> The above are my humble opinion.> > Thanks and Regards> Adith> > www.thebestastro.com> > > On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Adith ji & Friends,> >> > I have few thoughts that I would like to share -> >> > 1. This is not the first time we are hearing that four-fold significators> > are not giving the results as expected. Dhanabalan ji has produced 10> > examples in the past and we had couple of other discussions. It seems clear> > that the "most powerful significators" do not "always" give result in their> > dasa period. In my opinion, there are some exceptions that needs to be> > discovered. We will move to that step only when we accept that the present> > rules are not sufficient (at least in 100% cases).> >> > 2. In my opinion, any rule make sense only if we can predict in advance> > using that rule (and not the post mortem). For example, with whatever> > new theory (e.g Rahu gives result of other planets etc.) we are talking,> > could we predict the marriage time in advance. If the answer is yes, we need> > to do further research on the theory and improve the rule.> >> > 3. Moon representing Rahu is not a KP theory. In fact, it is contrary to> > Shri KSK's teaching. Though it doesn't stop us from using the theory, if we> > can show some evidence of it working.> >> > 4. Another reason why we can say that Rahu is not a significator for> > marriage is that the native didn't get married in Rahu mahadasa. Rahu in 7th> > aspected by Saturn significator of 2nd should have given marriage. This> > should also be a question that why marriage didn't happen during Rahu maha> > dasa?> >> > Thanks & Regards,> >> > Punit Pandey> >> >> > On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 6:59 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <> > gkadithkasinath wrote:> >> >>> >>> >> Dear Suprakash ji,> >>> >> First of all I like to convey that I am not an elder Kp lover! (39 yrs).> >> Hope I am still young!!!> >>> >> My analysis is follows:> >>> >> Rahu is posited in Moon sign and in 7th house.> >>> >> Hence if any planet is in Moon star, Rahu representing Moon will play role> >> also. ( as I ever say nodes are "Multi faced Weapons")> >>> >> Hence the planets in Rahu star and also Moon star is capable of favoring> >> marriage. The planets who in the sub of planets who are in the star of Rahu> >> or Moon also capable of giving marriage. (But the panets should not negate> >> strongly .)> >>> >> As said Guru in the star of Rahu is a strong significator of Marriage.> >> *Saturn has the following significations:*> >>> >> Saturn signifies 2 as lordship (though it is occupied by Jupiter, Saturn> >> is in its own sign). But as no planet in its star, it also signifies> >> secondarily the 2nd.> >>> >> Moreover it is in the star of Moon (represented by Rahu posited in its> >> sign). It is in the sub of Mercury (feebly signifies 7 as lordship) posited> >> in 5. But Mercury is in Sun star signfies 4,8 and also 5 through its star> >> lord Venus. This 5 is also favorable for marriage.> >>> >> Saturn is also aspected by Rahu from 7 also.> >>> >> The other strong planet in Moon star is *Venus* who signifies 5, and also> >> 2,7 though its sublord Jupiter.> >>> >> *Mercury* is in the sub of Venus who is in the star of Moon. Hence> >> Mercury is also capable of favoring marraige provided they do not negate the> >> event. Mercury is the lord of 7 posited in Sun star in4. But Sun is in Venus> >> star in 5. Mercury is in Venus star in 5. Venus is in Moon star (in 4. but> >> signfies 7 through Rahu).> >>> >> The DBAS as per my sw on 9/Feb/2005 is> >> *Jup-Sat-Sat-Venus*> >>> >> the day was Mercury day.> >> Transit : Sign-star-sub> >> Moon -Sat -Mars (Mars in Mer star in 5)-Sat> >> Jupiter-Mercury-Mars-Rahu> >> Sat- Mercury-Jupiter-venus> >> Venus-Sat-Moon-Jupiter> >>> >>> >> Regards> >> Adith> >> www.thebestastro.com> >>> >> On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM, S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghoshwrote:> >>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear all> >>>> >>> I seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a> >>> chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.> >>>> >>> DOB 04-05-1962> >>> 10:58 PM> >>> Howrah> >>> Male> >>>> >>> His marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat-Ket> >>>> >>> Jupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.> >>> But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its> >>> own antara.> >>>> >>> Regards> >>>> >>> Suprakash> >>>> >>>> >>> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji,

I am not pointing towards any individual's mistake. By " failure " , I wanted to emphasize that the system doesn't work the way it is taught and written in the books. At least there are certain cases which make the system inefficient for predictive purpose (though it will work for post-mortem, the way Tw ji has demonstrated.)

Truly speaking, if it would have been quiz, I had picked Rahu's mahadasa than Jupiter's mahadasa. Secondly, as mentioned by Suprakash ji, even for me, Saturn would NOT had been the choice for Bhukti. We are missing something and it is what I want to emphasize.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 12:38 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Punit ji,We can not say that all are not accepting their mistakes. May be they can not express openly but internally they know.In KP, nothing we can say Rule. and no cent percent matching of rules are needed for an event. A lot of exceptions rather we can say , no direct signfications as per rule but indirect signfications which we have to look into and can not say KP is not correct in all the cases.

By practical experinces (which includes predictions and postmortem), we can gain more knowledge.You are always welcome to give your opinion.As you said, justification by an astrologer for a known event is easier.

But at the same time, clarifcation for a question which will definetely raised during justification should also be addressed and answered practically and astrologically by the Astrologer. Then only I hope it will be good and meaningful.

With RegardsAdithAfter the demise of our Guruji , whatever findings are found or followed are not KP rules.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Punit,

We do remember the statement that “The failures are the secretes of the success”. From the mistakes we learn the thing and correct it. The experience is nothing but the lessons learned from the past. It may be learned from the person’s own past events or from others past events. Even our Guru KSK had many failures during his beginning of the research work time and he went into that and corrected it. This was told to me by Late Mr.Balasundram (son-in-law of Prof. KSK).  

In one of the meeting held at my previous company our Ex- president Dr.Abdual kalam told that while just before launching the rocket (1 hour countdown, …10sec countdown) he noticed that the computer system was showing some wrong results and giving warning for not to launch the rocket. But all of his scientists were able to check manually and found ok. Mr. Kalam has to decide within last 10second either to launch or abort it. He decided to launch the rocket, but it went into the sea after few minutes. From the mistakes they learned and corrected it. Again they have launched the rocket after doing the correction then it went into the space without failure.

The rules are formed only after many failure and corrections only. So the postmortem on failure case/charts gives lesson or new findings/rules.

GOOD LUCK!!

Regards,

Dear Adith ji & Friends,

RegardsSuprakash

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,Thanks for your clarification.I wonder how you would have selected Rahu than Jupiter Dasa if it were Quiz!!!  Where as Jupiter is stronger stronger than Rahu as discussed earlier. This may be the difference of interpretation between the astrologers.

But I understand and accept well that we can not go the same way it is drawn or taught.We need a lot of study !Thanks and RegardsAdith On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

I am not pointing towards any individual's mistake. By " failure " , I wanted to emphasize that the system doesn't work the way it is taught and written in the books. At least there are certain cases which make the system inefficient for predictive purpose (though it will work for post-mortem, the way Tw ji has demonstrated.)

Truly speaking, if it would have been quiz, I had picked Rahu's mahadasa than Jupiter's mahadasa. Secondly, as mentioned by Suprakash ji, even for me, Saturn would NOT had been the choice for Bhukti. We are missing something and it is what I want to emphasize.

With RegardsAdithAfter the demise of our Guruji , whatever findings are found or followed are not KP rules.

Dear Punit,

We do remember the statement that “The failures are the secretes of the success”. From the mistakes we learn the thing and correct it. The experience is nothing but the lessons learned from the past. It may be learned from the person’s own past events or from others past events. Even our Guru KSK had many failures during his beginning of the research work time and he went into that and corrected it. This was told to me by Late Mr.Balasundram (son-in-law of Prof. KSK).  

GOOD LUCK!!

Regards,

Dear Adith ji & Friends,

RegardsSuprakash

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji,

Mahadasa lord need not to be the most powerful significator, antardasa lord can be most powerful significator as well. What is the harm with Rahu-Jupiter, for example?

Most importantly, Rahu mahadasa ends in October 2002 when the native will be of 40 years. There is no seemingly delaying factor in the horoscope and Rahu is good enough the give a marriage. Rahu in 7th house in star of Mercury l/o 6th and 7th in 5th, which means it strongly signifies 7th apart from signifying 5th (another positive house for marriage) and 6th. I would select marriage timing before 40 especially if somebody is running dasa of strong 7th house significator rather than age after 40.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 10:04 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Punit ji,Thanks for your clarification.I wonder how you would have selected Rahu than Jupiter Dasa if it were Quiz!!!  Where as Jupiter is stronger stronger than Rahu as discussed earlier. This may be the difference of interpretation between the astrologers.

But I understand and accept well that we can not go the same way it is drawn or taught.We need a lot of study !Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

Dear Punit,

GOOD LUCK!!

Regards,

Dear Adith ji & Friends,

RegardsSuprakash

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,I accept your statement..But if you see, Rahu is in the star of lord of 6 (no planet in 6).Further Rahu is in the sub of Venus who is the CSL for both 6 and 7cusps. That could be the reason for the delay.

RegardsAdithOn Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 12:01 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

Mahadasa lord need not to be the most powerful significator, antardasa lord can be most powerful significator as well. What is the harm with Rahu-Jupiter, for example?

Most importantly, Rahu mahadasa ends in October 2002 when the native will be of 40 years. There is no seemingly delaying factor in the horoscope and Rahu is good enough the give a marriage. Rahu in 7th house in star of Mercury l/o 6th and 7th in 5th, which means it strongly signifies 7th apart from signifying 5th (another positive house for marriage) and 6th. I would select marriage timing before 40 especially if somebody is running dasa of strong 7th house significator rather than age after 40.

But I understand and accept well that we can not go the same way it is drawn or taught.We need a lot of study !Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Adith ji,

Dear Punit,

GOOD LUCK!!

Regards,

Dear Adith ji & Friends,

RegardsSuprakash

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji,

Rahu in 7th in Nakshatra of Mercury l/o 6th and " 7th " in 5th aspected by Saturn l/o 2 should be good enough to give person a marriage. We are going beyond four-fold significators, using aspects and 'connected with' concepts, using non-KP rules and here we are not ready to accept a straight logic. With post-mortem we can do that, but if this horoscope would have come to us 30 years ago, probably we would not have predicted that way.

Your argument that " Rahu is in the sub of Venus who is the CSL for both 6 and 7cusps. " doesn't sound that convincing to me due to following reasons -

1. If we are taking Cuspal sub lords as significators, still, Rahu should give Marriage in its Mahadasa as per KP. It should give union during antardasa of 7th house significators and seperation during antardasa of 6th house significators. It should not deny marriage in Rahu mahadasa.

2. Venus has planets in its star, so Venus can not be taken as significator of 6th and 7th house. The general accepted rule, though not KP, is that if a cuspal sub lord doens't have a planet in its star, it will act as significator of the house related to that cusp.

3. Still if we want to use the rule suggested by you, it should not overrule existing KP principles. For example, Venus is l/o 5th in 5th which makes it strong sigificator of 5th house which is generally taken as conductive house for marriage.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 12:25 AM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Punit ji,I accept your statement..But if you see, Rahu is in the star of lord of 6 (no planet in 6).Further Rahu is in the sub of Venus who is the CSL for both 6 and 7cusps. That could be the reason for the delay.

RegardsAdith

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 12:01 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

Dear Adith ji,

Dear Punit,

GOOD LUCK!!

Regards,

Dear Adith ji & Friends,

RegardsSuprakash

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,When the 7th cuspal sub is also the 6th cuspal lord, there will be delay or obstacles. A planet who is in the sub of 6 and also 7th CSL , there may not be a strong signfication. Rahu who is in the sub of the 6 and 7th cuspsublord Venus is also in the star of Mercury a strong signficator of 6. So despite his efforts, there would have been failures even in the Rahu-Jupiter Period.

All the above are not KP. but the revoltion of KP like intercuspal theory which of course need a lot of study.Then what could be reason for Rahu not giving the marraige?It implies we need lot of analysis in this type of charts.

I hope this is not an arguement. but this will definetely bring some useful outcome. With RegardsAdithOn Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

Rahu in 7th in Nakshatra of Mercury l/o 6th and " 7th " in 5th aspected by Saturn l/o 2 should be good enough to give person a marriage. We are going beyond four-fold significators, using aspects and 'connected with' concepts, using non-KP rules and here we are not ready to accept a straight logic. With post-mortem we can do that, but if this horoscope would have come to us 30 years ago, probably we would not have predicted that way.

Your argument that " Rahu is in the sub of Venus who is the CSL for both 6 and 7cusps. " doesn't sound that convincing to me due to following reasons -

1. If we are taking Cuspal sub lords as significators, still, Rahu should give Marriage in its Mahadasa as per KP. It should give union during antardasa of 7th house significators and seperation during antardasa of 6th house significators. It should not deny marriage in Rahu mahadasa.

2. Venus has planets in its star, so Venus can not be taken as significator of 6th and 7th house. The general accepted rule, though not KP, is that if a cuspal sub lord doens't have a planet in its star, it will act as significator of the house related to that cusp.

3. Still if we want to use the rule suggested by you, it should not overrule existing KP principles. For example, Venus is l/o 5th in 5th which makes it strong sigificator of 5th house which is generally taken as conductive house for marriage.

RegardsAdith

Dear Adith ji,

Dear Adith ji,

Dear Punit,

GOOD LUCK!!

Regards,

Dear Adith ji & Friends,

RegardsSuprakash

Guest guest

I agree to "Note:" of Suprakashji.

Dr. Rath

Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2009 1:12:00 PMRe: Re: One riddle I could't solve

Dear all

Problem is with Saturn.

Though Saturn owns 2nd, but Jup is in 2nd. So saturn loses its strength regarding 2nd.

There are no planet in saturn star and Saturn is sub lord of 4,10 and conjoined with Ketu, sublord of 6th.

Saturn in star of Moon in 4th, moon also in star of Sun in 4th. Sun is also L.O 8th.

Saturn in sub of Merc.Merc doesn't signify 7th strongly as there is Rahu in 7th. but it can signify 6th as there is no planet in 6th.Mercury is again in star of Sun , L.O 8th in 4th.

Note:

Had mercury signified 7th strongly, then also Saturn doesn't qualify for 7th as at star level as there is no significance of 2/7/11. Saturn never aquires the significance of sub signification of 7th and it is not KP.

Regards

Suprakash

-

tw853

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, August 05, 2009 7:26 AM

Dear Friends,1. It seems no problem in justification of marriage in this chart. a. M,04-05-1962, 10:58PM,Howrah, 22N35,88E18, KPNA 23:14:28, Asc Sg 27:53:44, Su Dasa bal 5Y:5M:9D,KPAstro 3.1b. 7CSL Ve(5,5-10) conj Me(5,6-7-9); in star MO(4); in sub Ju(2,1-3-12) , is connectected with 2 & 7, and so indicates promise of marriage. c. Dasa lord Ju(2,1-3-12) ; in star of Ra(7), aspected by Sa(1,2), stl Me(5,6-7-9), sgl Mo(4); in sub Me(5,6-7-9), signifies 2 & 7 and hence is capable of marrige.d. Bhukti & Antra lord Sa(1,2); in star Mo(4); in sub Me(5,6-7-9), is connected with 2 & 7 and qualified to give marriage.e. Sookshma lord Ve is also conducive to marraige as discussed above.2. In KP it doesn't need for 2,7,11 to be signified in each level of DBAS but a must in D.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Punit ji,> > Thanks for your explanations.> > Postmortem is one of the best tool for learning. If we predict something> which does not happen, only postmortem will throw some light! Our Guruji> itself the importance of PM.> > Secondarily, it is not just a single point which will bring the results as> you know very well.> > As Jupiter is in the star of Rahu who is in 7 . hence Jupiter gives the> result of 7. Moreover Jupiter has no planet it star . Hence it is a strong> signficator of 2, 7and 12. further it is in the sub of Mercury (who has> planets in its star hence feebly signifies 6) who is in the star of Sun in> 4.> These 2,7,5 favors the marriage and 12,4,6 causes the trouble in the

marital> life.> > But Rahu though posited in 7, it is in the star of Mercury (signficator of 6> strongly). and mercury is in Sun star in 4. Rahu is in the sub of Venus who> is in the star of Moon in 4.> > out of these the 6th signfications would have been the cause for the delay> or obstacles. Further Venus the sblord is the syblord for both 6 and 7th> cusps.> > hence out of Rahu and Jupiter, Jupiter is the most favorable planet.> When a planet is signfying both the signfications, it does both the roles.> As you rightly said even the weaker signficator will play role in certain> time.> > Mercury is played role in the Marriage (in Transit), though Mercury is not a> strong signficator of 7,5, but feebly signfies 7 (as owner) and 5 (through> Venus) and aspect 11th house.> > But same Mercury will cause some trouble in

the understanding as it is also> a feeble signficator of 6 and also 4. Also it is in the sub of venus the> sublord of 6 and 7th cusps. Hence Mercury period may not be of so good for> thier relations.> > That too in the Mercury Bukthi-Mars and Rahu andra (2/8/2008 to 21/1/2009),> there could have been a strong misunderstaning or seperation. Noted that> they are now seperated. But we dont know from when.> > Nothing is easy as per the rules. And no rule is always as per the defined> one. Some charts are very easy as given in the examples in the KP books.> Some will be very difficult practically. All need a lot of experiments and> Postmortme study.> The above are my humble opinion.> > Thanks and Regards> Adith> > www.thebestastro. com> > > On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp

wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Adith ji & Friends,> >> > I have few thoughts that I would like to share -> >> > 1. This is not the first time we are hearing that four-fold significators> > are not giving the results as expected. Dhanabalan ji has produced 10> > examples in the past and we had couple of other discussions. It seems clear> > that the "most powerful significators" do not "always" give result in their> > dasa period. In my opinion, there are some exceptions that needs to be> > discovered. We will move to that step only when we accept that the present> > rules are not sufficient (at least in 100% cases).> >> > 2. In my opinion, any rule make sense only if we can predict in advance> > using that rule (and not the post mortem). For example, with whatever> > new theory (e.g

Rahu gives result of other planets etc.) we are talking,> > could we predict the marriage time in advance. If the answer is yes, we need> > to do further research on the theory and improve the rule.> >> > 3. Moon representing Rahu is not a KP theory. In fact, it is contrary to> > Shri KSK's teaching. Though it doesn't stop us from using the theory, if we> > can show some evidence of it working.> >> > 4. Another reason why we can say that Rahu is not a significator for> > marriage is that the native didn't get married in Rahu mahadasa. Rahu in 7th> > aspected by Saturn significator of 2nd should have given marriage. This> > should also be a question that why marriage didn't happen during Rahu maha> > dasa?> >> > Thanks & Regards,> >> > Punit Pandey> >> >> > On

Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 6:59 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <> > gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:> >> >>> >>> >> Dear Suprakash ji,> >>> >> First of all I like to convey that I am not an elder Kp lover! (39 yrs).> >> Hope I am still young!!!> >>> >> My analysis is follows:> >>> >> Rahu is posited in Moon sign and in 7th house.> >>> >> Hence if any planet is in Moon star, Rahu representing Moon will play role> >> also. ( as I ever say nodes are "Multi faced Weapons")> >>> >> Hence the planets in Rahu star and also Moon star is capable of favoring> >> marriage. The planets who in the sub of planets who are in the star of Rahu> >> or Moon also capable of giving marriage. (But the panets should not negate> >> strongly

..)> >>> >> As said Guru in the star of Rahu is a strong significator of Marriage.> >> *Saturn has the following significations: *> >>> >> Saturn signifies 2 as lordship (though it is occupied by Jupiter, Saturn> >> is in its own sign). But as no planet in its star, it also signifies> >> secondarily the 2nd.> >>> >> Moreover it is in the star of Moon (represented by Rahu posited in its> >> sign). It is in the sub of Mercury (feebly signifies 7 as lordship) posited> >> in 5. But Mercury is in Sun star signfies 4,8 and also 5 through its star> >> lord Venus. This 5 is also favorable for marriage.> >>> >> Saturn is also aspected by Rahu from 7 also.> >>> >> The other strong planet in Moon star is *Venus* who signifies 5, and also> >> 2,7

though its sublord Jupiter.> >>> >> *Mercury* is in the sub of Venus who is in the star of Moon. Hence> >> Mercury is also capable of favoring marraige provided they do not negate the> >> event. Mercury is the lord of 7 posited in Sun star in4. But Sun is in Venus> >> star in 5. Mercury is in Venus star in 5. Venus is in Moon star (in 4. but> >> signfies 7 through Rahu).> >>> >> The DBAS as per my sw on 9/Feb/2005 is> >> *Jup-Sat-Sat- Venus*> >>> >> the day was Mercury day.> >> Transit : Sign-star-sub> >> Moon -Sat -Mars (Mars in Mer star in 5)-Sat> >> Jupiter-Mercury- Mars-Rahu> >> Sat- Mercury-Jupiter- venus> >> Venus-Sat-Moon- Jupiter> >>> >>> >> Regards> >> Adith> >>

www.thebestastro. com> >>> >> On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM, S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ ...>wrote:> >>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear all> >>>> >>> I seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a> >>> chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.> >>>> >>> DOB 04-05-1962> >>> 10:58 PM> >>> Howrah> >>> Male> >>>> >>> His marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat- Ket> >>>> >>> Jupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.> >>> But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its> >>> own antara.> >>>> >>> Regards>

>>>> >>> Suprakash> >>>> >>>> >>> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji,

I agree that " It implies we need lot of analysis in this type of charts. " Mr. Suprakash ji has given us a very good case study. I think that we should also " critically " discuss 10 charts posted by Dhanabalan ji, the way we are doing with this chart.

On mixing of systems, I would sya that if we mix two systems, justification becomes much more easier. Not only " intercuspal theory " , we can justify it with any other system like Parashari, Jaimini, Tajik, Nadi, Cuspal Interlinks, 4-Step, Use of Sub-Sub etc. etc. There is no end to it. More options we have, more easier for us to justify.

If we really think that some system like " intercuspal theory " works, we should lay out the fundamental principles of the system clearly, otherwise it may remain useful only for justification and post-mortem. I understand, by " intercuspal theory " , you don't mean Mr. Khullar or Mr. Bhaskaran's cuspal interlinks, but probalby Mr. Sethunathan's theory. We will be able to use and test these theories only if we have all principles of this theory at one place. Do you have notes of those principles at one place and share with the forum? Once we have fundamental principles at one place, we will be albe to apply those principles on broader number of cases and verify the validity of the theory.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 12:00 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Punit ji,When the 7th cuspal sub is also the 6th cuspal lord, there will be delay or obstacles. A planet who is in the sub of 6 and also 7th CSL , there may not be a strong signfication. Rahu who is in the sub of the 6 and 7th cuspsublord Venus is also in the star of Mercury a strong signficator of 6. So despite his efforts, there would have been failures even in the Rahu-Jupiter Period.

All the above are not KP. but the revoltion of KP like intercuspal theory which of course need a lot of study.Then what could be reason for Rahu not giving the marraige?It implies we need lot of analysis in this type of charts.

I hope this is not an arguement. but this will definetely bring some useful outcome. With RegardsAdith

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

RegardsAdith

Dear Adith ji,

Dear Adith ji,

Dear Punit,

GOOD LUCK!!

Regards,

Dear Adith ji & Friends,

RegardsSuprakash

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,Our KP stalwarts have not followed KP alone as dictated by our Guruji.There are many cases analysed with the intercuspal significations by Shri. K. Subramaniam and others.Moreover in some analysis it will be in very depth and confusing. In some there is no usage.

Moreover, I wont say, Intercuspal theory is bascially from KP only.KSK found the difference between the Twins, only when one got married in a D/B/A in whose star/sub is the CSL of 7 and where as the other one did not get married in the said D/B/A, as the 7th CSL is different. This is the funadamental of KP.

If DBA are favorable for ant event , it does not mean that it will happen unless and otherwise they are connetced to the relevant cusps. or othereise, first of all the relevant cusp(s) should give the green signal in the birth chart, then only it will happen.

But we have to look ointo that, if the 7th CSL is a signficator of 6,10/12 and if D/B/A are in the star or sub of that planet, we can not expect the marriage. We have to look into other signfications also. As KSK said all the signfications will play role at a given time.

In Sub Lord speaks, Shri.KMS has dicussed with the DBA and thier signfications of Sub and thier role for the evnets happened. All are Postmorteme only. He has not dicsussed about the Cusps Sub lord. In such case, the people born within few miniutes difference will have the same results? (only Moon's sub will differ ). No.

Dear Punit ji,I am not aware of the complete fundemental principles of these theories. Of course I have few books. But I look into those points only as pinch of Salt. Because, in some books , if we study in depth a lot of questions/ contra thoughts are arising. and confusing also.When we have a lot more to learn from the KP, hope we need not take those as theories. It can be thought as part of our KP, as explained above and hope the real out come of the usage depends on our experiments.

I do not follow this not just for the PostMortem but also for the Predictions. But some times it leads into a confused state of mind.Thanks and RegardsAdith   On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

I agree that " It implies we need lot of analysis in this type of charts. " Mr. Suprakash ji has given us a very good case study. I think that we should also " critically " discuss 10 charts posted by Dhanabalan ji, the way we are doing with this chart.

On mixing of systems, I would sya that if we mix two systems, justification becomes much more easier. Not only " intercuspal theory " , we can justify it with any other system like Parashari, Jaimini, Tajik, Nadi, Cuspal Interlinks, 4-Step, Use of Sub-Sub etc. etc. There is no end to it. More options we have, more easier for us to justify.

If we really think that some system like " intercuspal theory " works, we should lay out the fundamental principles of the system clearly, otherwise it may remain useful only for justification and post-mortem. I understand, by " intercuspal theory " , you don't mean Mr. Khullar or Mr. Bhaskaran's cuspal interlinks, but probalby Mr. Sethunathan's theory. We will be able to use and test these theories only if we have all principles of this theory at one place. Do you have notes of those principles at one place and share with the forum? Once we have fundamental principles at one place, we will be albe to apply those principles on broader number of cases and verify the validity of the theory.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 12:00 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

I hope this is not an arguement. but this will definetely bring some useful outcome. With RegardsAdith

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

RegardsAdith

Dear Adith ji,

Dear Adith ji,

Dear Punit,

GOOD LUCK!!

Regards,

Dear Adith ji & Friends,

RegardsSuprakash

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

1. Considering the signification at all three levels simultaneously

like Bhatt, Kanak, Umang Taneja would help to make the correct prediction

because there are cases happened with signification at the sub level only as in

KM Subramaniam's Sublord Speaks-1,2,3.

Sa(1,2); in star Mo(4); in sub Me(5,6-7-9)

2. The choice is up to one's preference.

Regards,

tw

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> I agree to " Note: " of Suprakashji.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh

>

> Thursday, August 6, 2009 1:12:00 PM

> Re: Re: One riddle I could't solve

>

>  

> Dear all

>  

> Problem is with Saturn.

>  

> Though Saturn owns 2nd, but Jup is in 2nd. So saturn loses its strength

regarding 2nd.

>  

> There are no planet in saturn star and Saturn is sub lord of  4,10 and

conjoined with Ketu, sublord of 6th.

>  

> Saturn in star of Moon in 4th, moon also in star of Sun in 4th. Sun is also

L.O 8th.

>  

> Saturn in sub of Merc.Merc doesn't signify 7th strongly as there is Rahu in

7th. but it can signify 6th as there is no planet in 6th.Mercury is again in

star of Sun , L.O 8th in 4th.

>  

> Note:

>  

> Had mercury  signified 7th strongly,  then also Saturn doesn't qualify for 7th

as at star level as there is no significance of 2/7/11. Saturn never aquires the

significance of sub signification of 7th and  it is not KP.

>  

>  

> Regards

>  

> Suprakash

>  

>  

>  

>  

> -

> >tw853

> >@gro ups.com

> >Wednesday, August 05, 2009 7:26 AM

> > Re: One riddle I could't solve

> >

> > 

> >Dear Friends,

> >1. It seems no problem in justification of marriage in this chart.

> >a. M,04-05-1962, 10:58PM,Howrah, 22N35,88E18, KPNA 23:14:28, Asc Sg 27:53:44,

Su Dasa bal 5Y:5M:9D,KPAstro 3.1

> >b. 7CSL Ve(5,5-10) conj Me(5,6-7-9); in star MO(4); in sub Ju(2,1-3-12) , is

connectected with 2 & 7, and so indicates promise of marriage.

> >c. Dasa lord Ju(2,1-3-12) ; in star of Ra(7), aspected by Sa(1,2), stl

Me(5,6-7-9), sgl Mo(4); in sub Me(5,6-7-9), signifies 2 & 7 and hence is capable

of marrige.

> >d. Bhukti & Antra lord Sa(1,2); in star Mo(4); in sub Me(5,6-7-9), is

connected with 2 & 7 and qualified to give marriage.

> >e. Sookshma lord Ve is also conducive to marraige as discussed above.

> >2. In KP it doesn't need for 2,7,11 to be signified in each level of DBAS but

a must in D.

> >Regards,

> >tw

> >

> >@gro ups.com, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@

....> wrote:

> >>

> >> Dear Punit ji,

> >>

> >> Thanks for your explanations.

> >>

> >> Postmortem is one of the best tool for learning. If we predict something

> >> which does not happen, only postmortem will throw some light! Our Guruji

> >> itself the importance of PM.

> >>

> >> Secondarily, it is not just a single point which will bring the results as

> >> you know very well.

> >>

> >> As Jupiter is in the star of Rahu who is in 7 . hence Jupiter gives the

> >> result of 7. Moreover Jupiter has no planet it star . Hence it is a strong

> >> signficator of 2, 7and 12. further it is in the sub of Mercury (who has

> >> planets in its star hence feebly signifies 6) who is in the star of Sun in

> >> 4.

> >> These 2,7,5 favors the marriage and 12,4,6 causes the trouble in the

marital

> >> life.

> >>

> >> But Rahu though posited in 7, it is in the star of Mercury (signficator of

> >> strongly). and mercury is in Sun star in 4. Rahu is in the sub of Venus who

> >> is in the star of Moon in 4.

> >>

> >> out of these the 6th signfications would have been the cause for the delay

> >> or obstacles. Further Venus the sblord is the syblord for both 6 and 7th

> >> cusps.

> >>

> >> hence out of Rahu and Jupiter, Jupiter is the most favorable planet.

> >> When a planet is signfying both the signfications, it does both the roles.

> >> As you rightly said even the weaker signficator will play role in certain

> >> time.

> >>

> >> Mercury is played role in the Marriage (in Transit), though Mercury is not

a

> >> strong signficator of 7,5, but feebly signfies 7 (as owner) and 5 (through

> >> Venus) and aspect 11th house.

> >>

> >> But same Mercury will cause some trouble in the understanding as it is also

> >> a feeble signficator of 6 and also 4. Also it is in the sub of venus the

> >> sublord of 6 and 7th cusps. Hence Mercury period may not be of so good for

> >> thier relations.

> >>

> >> That too in the Mercury Bukthi-Mars and Rahu andra (2/8/2008 to 21/1/2009),

> >> there could have been a strong misunderstaning or seperation. Noted that

> >> they are now seperated. But we dont know from when.

> >>

> >> Nothing is easy as per the rules. And no rule is always as per the defined

> >> one. Some charts are very easy as given in the examples in the KP books.

> >> Some will be very difficult practically. All need a lot of experiments and

> >> Postmortme study.

> >> The above are my humble opinion.

> >>

> >> Thanks and Regards

> >> Adith

> >>

> >> www.thebestastro. com

> >>

> >>

> >> On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:

> >>

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Dear Adith ji & Friends,

> >> >

> >> > I have few thoughts that I would like to share -

> >> >

> >> > 1. This is not the first time we are hearing that four-fold significators

> >> > are not giving the results as expected. Dhanabalan ji has produced 10

> >> > examples in the past and we had couple of other discussions. It seems

clear

> >> > that the " most powerful significators " do not " always " give result in

their

> >> > dasa period. In my opinion, there are some exceptions that needs to be

> >> > discovered. We will move to that step only when we accept that the

present

> >> > rules are not sufficient (at least in 100% cases).

> >> >

> >> > 2. In my opinion, any rule make sense only if we can predict in advance

> >> > using that rule (and not the post mortem). For example, with whatever

> >> > new theory (e.g Rahu gives result of other planets etc.) we are talking,

> >> > could we predict the marriage time in advance. If the answer is yes, we

need

> >> > to do further research on the theory and improve the rule.

> >> >

> >> > 3. Moon representing Rahu is not a KP theory. In fact, it is contrary to

> >> > Shri KSK's teaching. Though it doesn't stop us from using the theory, if

we

> >> > can show some evidence of it working.

> >> >

> >> > 4. Another reason why we can say that Rahu is not a significator for

> >> > marriage is that the native didn't get married in Rahu mahadasa. Rahu in

7th

> >> > aspected by Saturn significator of 2nd should have given marriage. This

> >> > should also be a question that why marriage didn't happen during Rahu

maha

> >> > dasa?

> >> >

> >> > Thanks & Regards,

> >> >

> >> > Punit Pandey

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 6:59 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> >> > gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

> >> >

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >> Dear Suprakash ji,

> >> >>

> >> >> First of all I like to convey that I am not an elder Kp lover! (39 yrs).

> >> >> Hope I am still young!!!

> >> >>

> >> >> My analysis is follows:

> >> >>

> >> >> Rahu is posited in Moon sign and in 7th house.

> >> >>

> >> >> Hence if any planet is in Moon star, Rahu representing Moon will play

role

> >> >> also. ( as I ever say nodes are " Multi faced Weapons " )

> >> >>

> >> >> Hence the planets in Rahu star and also Moon star is capable of favoring

> >> >> marriage. The planets who in the sub of planets who are in the star of

Rahu

> >> >> or Moon also capable of giving marriage. (But the panets should not

negate

> >> >> strongly .)

> >> >>

> >> >> As said Guru in the star of Rahu is a strong significator of Marriage.

> >> >> *Saturn has the following significations: *

> >> >>

> >> >> Saturn signifies 2 as lordship (though it is occupied by Jupiter, Saturn

> >> >> is in its own sign). But as no planet in its star, it also signifies

> >> >> secondarily the 2nd.

> >> >>

> >> >> Moreover it is in the star of Moon (represented by Rahu posited in its

> >> >> sign). It is in the sub of Mercury (feebly signifies 7 as lordship)

posited

> >> >> in 5. But Mercury is in Sun star signfies 4,8 and also 5 through its

star

> >> >> lord Venus. This 5 is also favorable for marriage.

> >> >>

> >> >> Saturn is also aspected by Rahu from 7 also.

> >> >>

> >> >> The other strong planet in Moon star is *Venus* who signifies 5, and

also

> >> >> 2,7 though its sublord Jupiter.

> >> >>

> >> >> *Mercury* is in the sub of Venus who is in the star of Moon. Hence

> >> >> Mercury is also capable of favoring marraige provided they do not negate

the

> >> >> event. Mercury is the lord of 7 posited in Sun star in4. But Sun is in

Venus

> >> >> star in 5. Mercury is in Venus star in 5. Venus is in Moon star (in 4.

but

> >> >> signfies 7 through Rahu).

> >> >>

> >> >> The DBAS as per my sw on 9/Feb/2005 is

> >> >> *Jup-Sat-Sat- Venus*

> >> >>

> >> >> the day was Mercury day.

> >> >> Transit : Sign-star-sub

> >> >> Moon -Sat -Mars (Mars in Mer star in 5)-Sat

> >> >> Jupiter-Mercury- Mars-Rahu

> >> >> Sat- Mercury-Jupiter- venus

> >> >> Venus-Sat-Moon- Jupiter

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >> Regards

> >> >> Adith

> >> >> www.thebestastro. com

> >> >>

> >> >> On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM, S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ ...>wrote:

> >> >>

> >> >>>

> >> >>>

> >> >>> Dear all

> >> >>>

> >> >>> I seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding

a

> >> >>> chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.

> >> >>>

> >> >>> DOB 04-05-1962

> >> >>> 10:58 PM

> >> >>> Howrah

> >> >>> Male

> >> >>>

> >> >>> His marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat- Ket

> >> >>>

> >> >>> Jupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.

> >> >>> But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its

> >> >>> own antara.

> >> >>>

> >> >>> Regards

> >> >>>

> >> >>> Suprakash

> >> >>>

> >> >>>

> >> >>

> >> >

> >> >

> >>