IndiaDivine.org

How to judge marriage? Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ramani ji,

1. It is indeed KP rule, " Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp, if

there is no planet in that sub lord (planet). "

2. But your quoted para from Guruji KSK's crowing example chart simultaneously

included in the three KP Readers is not related to this rule because in that

chart 1CSL is Ketu, 9CSL Ketu and 12CSL Moon and Sun is not CSL of 1,9,12. (KP

Reader III Old Edition Theory Part page 140 para 4 & chart in page 139/ New

Edition page 147 para 2 & chart in page 146; same in KP Reader V Old Edition

page 140 & chart in page 139/ New Edition page 147 para 2 & chart in page 146;

same in KP Reader VI page 84 para 2 & chart in page 83)

3. Thanks to Dhanabalan ji, Guruji's reference for this rule is found in the

last para in page 309 of KP Reader III New Edition.

/message/22788

4. Here I would like to let Sunil Gondhalekar ji know that this is the original

KP rule, referring the first para in page 145 Practical Part of KP Reader III

Old Edition, with a note that typo error Asc Ta 17° 40 & #8242; 40 & #8243; in the

chart in page 143 Practical Part of KP Reader III Old Edition is corrected to

17° 46 & #8242; 40 & #8243; in in the chart in page 308 of KP Reader III New Edition

to get correct the 1CSL Mercury and in that chart no planet is in the star of

Mercury.

/message/16808

4. Could you kindly provide any specific reference page of applying this rule by

KM Subramaniam in his book Sublord Speak-1,2,3 as I cannot find any single

example there for reference in my study of this rule and I have found only an

indirect reference from another article.

/message/25950

Thanks and regards,

tw

, " kadavasal ramani " <kadavasalramani

wrote:

>

> Dear Mr. Sujatkaram,

>

> There will be a hint or one line in original slokas or writing of great saints

in Bhagwat Geeta or Ramayana etc. This has to be grasped and from the

explanations to it by many other scholars. Like that there is original writing

of late Guruji Sri KSK in Volume III under " Cusps and Subs - How to judge " , a\n

example has been given. " Lord of Lagna is Sun, signifies 9 and 12. Planets if

deposited in the will refer to the matters signified by Sun., which is Lagna.

There is no planet in Sun's star. Hence Sun gives Lagna results and his own

significations of 9 and 12. " Based on this there are several articles by Prof.

Vaikari Ramamurthy and late Shri K.M.Subramanian in K.P.Astrological Magazines.

Similar treatment is given to the planets as Sub Lord of cusps, whose stars are

untenanted. You may find them in the latest volumes of Book " Sub lords Speak "

by Shri KMS, which is worth reading for

> prac titioners.

>

> Tours truly,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani.

>

>

> -

> sujatkaram

>

> Saturday, August 01, 2009 11:03 PM

> Re: How to judge marriage?

>

>

> Respected Mr. Ramani,

> Sir,

> I have gone thro your post again and again and have understood the

following. Please correct me if I am wrong.

> " Because Rahu has no planet in its star, it is a self-strength planet and

because it is cuspal sub-lord of the 7th house, it becomes a strong significator

of the 7th house. "

> This rule is quite new to me and have never come across such a rule in any

book I have read. Is it from the " Readers " or from some other book?

> Please clarify .

> regards,

> sujat karambelkar. , " kadavasal ramani "

<kadavasalramani@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Dhananjayji,

> >

> > I quite appreciate your keen interest in knowing the nuance of astrology.

If you study deeply, K.P.system, you would be knowing

> > whether the CSL indicates 2 or 7 or 11 for marriage in a chart. Any

planet, which has no other planet in its stars is called a self strength planet

or planet with positional status. In that case, the planet with such strength is

full significator for the cusps to which it relates and the planets to which it

is sub lord. Here in this chart, Rahu gets self strength with no planet its

stars. Such self strenggth planet Rahu is cuspal sub lords for 2nd, 7th houses.

As such Rahu is strong significator fopr 2nd and 7th houses. Hence Rahu is

capable for giving marriage. Rahu's placementin 3rd is a supportive house for

marriage and it is not negative.

> > 7th lord is Jupiter in 2nd is good for marriage. 11th cuspal sub lord is

Venus, who is called kalathra karaka (for mariage.

> > Venus is in the star of Jupiter lord of 7th posited in 2nd.. Venus, the

11th CSL is a strong significator of 7th. Rahu 2nd and 7th CSL is in the sub of

Saturn in the same Rasi where Rahu is there and both are in the star of Venus.

Thus Rahu 2nd and 7th CS lord signifies kalathra KAraka Venus, a significator of

7th. Rahu has thus obtained a good combination for giving marriage.

> > On the date of marriage, the native was running Rahu Dasa (found quite

favourable as above) and Bhukthi and Anthara lord is Venus, significator of 7th.

Thus DBA agrees. Hope this clears your doubt.

> >

> > Sincy. yours,

> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani.

> > .

> >

> > -

> > Dhananjaya Kekuda

> >

> > Saturday, August 01, 2009 1:59 PM

> > How to judge marriage?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear all,

> >

> > If none of the s/l of planets are related to 2,7,11 how to judge the

marriage timing. Below is the chart of a girl, no planet's s/l is related to 2,7

or 11. In this case s/l doesn't speak?

> >

> > D.O.B. - 24 March 1979

> > T.O.B. - 12.OO P.M.

> > P.O.B. - Pune

> >

> > Date of marriage - 1st December 2002.

> >

> > Please comment on this case.

> >

> > with regards

> > Dhananjay

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear TWji,

My analysis is based on Prof. Vaikari Ramamurthy (TuMedical tor of coaching classes lof KP students and co-author of KP Books on Medcical Astrology. PP Dosha, Progeny & Romance etc.)

Hei in his several articles in K.P. and Astrology monthly Magazines has repeatedly

emphasised the importance of taking the sub lord of a cusp untenanted by any other planet or when it is in own star, as one of the strong significators for the cusp concerned. He says in his own case, his 4th CSL Rahu with self strength, he could construct his house in Rahu Dasa. Late Sri K.M.S. too in one of his arfticles in monthly KP Magazine (KP Astrology) has given example of Rahu in his own sub, and alone in a Rasi will strongly signify his R asi Lord and all his significations. I am unable to lay my hand to the

exact Rule in the Book.

Thank you very much for your quotation from various rules and Books.

Asrtrologicaly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani. ,

-

tw853

Monday, August 03, 2009 12:16 AM

Re: How to judge marriage? "Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp"

Dear Ramani ji,1. It is indeed KP rule, "Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp, if there is no planet in that sub lord (planet)." 2. But your quoted para from Guruji KSK's crowing example chart simultaneously included in the three KP Readers is not related to this rule because in that chart 1CSL is Ketu, 9CSL Ketu and 12CSL Moon and Sun is not CSL of 1,9,12. (KP Reader III Old Edition Theory Part page 140 para 4 & chart in page 139/ New Edition page 147 para 2 & chart in page 146; same in KP Reader V Old Edition page 140 & chart in page 139/ New Edition page 147 para 2 & chart in page 146; same in KP Reader VI page 84 para 2 & chart in page 83)3. Thanks to Dhanabalan ji, Guruji's reference for this rule is found in the last para in page 309 of KP Reader III New Edition./message/227884. Here I would like to let Sunil Gondhalekar ji know that this is the original KP rule, referring the first para in page 145 Practical Part of KP Reader III Old Edition, with a note that typo error Asc Ta 17° 40 & #8242; 40 & #8243; in the chart in page 143 Practical Part of KP Reader III Old Edition is corrected to 17° 46 & #8242; 40 & #8243; in in the chart in page 308 of KP Reader III New Edition to get correct the 1CSL Mercury and in that chart no planet is in the star of Mercury./message/168084. Could you kindly provide any specific reference page of applying this rule by KM Subramaniam in his book Sublord Speak-1,2,3 as I cannot find any single example there for reference in my study of this rule and I have found only an indirect reference from another article./message/25950Thanks and regards,tw , "kadavasal ramani" <kadavasalramani wrote:>> Dear Mr. Sujatkaram,> > There will be a hint or one line in original slokas or writing of great saints in Bhagwat Geeta or Ramayana etc. This has to be grasped and from the explanations to it by many other scholars. Like that there is original writing of late Guruji Sri KSK in Volume III under "Cusps and Subs - How to judge", a\n example has been given. "Lord of Lagna is Sun, signifies 9 and 12. Planets if deposited in the will refer to the matters signified by Sun., which is Lagna. There is no planet in Sun's star. Hence Sun gives Lagna results and his own significations of 9 and 12." Based on this there are several articles by Prof. Vaikari Ramamurthy and late Shri K.M.Subramanian in K.P.Astrological Magazines. Similar treatment is given to the planets as Sub Lord of cusps, whose stars are untenanted. You may find them in the latest volumes of Book "Sub lords Speak" by Shri KMS, which is worth reading for> prac titioners.> > Tours truly,> > K.S.V.Ramani.> > > - > sujatkaram > > Saturday, August 01, 2009 11:03 PM> Re: How to judge marriage?> > > Respected Mr. Ramani,> Sir,> I have gone thro your post again and again and have understood the following. Please correct me if I am wrong.> "Because Rahu has no planet in its star, it is a self-strength planet and because it is cuspal sub-lord of the 7th house, it becomes a strong significator of the 7th house."> This rule is quite new to me and have never come across such a rule in any book I have read. Is it from the "Readers" or from some other book? > Please clarify .> regards,> sujat karambelkar. , "kadavasal ramani" <kadavasalramani@> wrote:> >> > Dear Dhananjayji,> > > > I quite appreciate your keen interest in knowing the nuance of astrology. If you study deeply, K.P.system, you would be knowing> > whether the CSL indicates 2 or 7 or 11 for marriage in a chart. Any planet, which has no other planet in its stars is called a self strength planet or planet with positional status. In that case, the planet with such strength is full significator for the cusps to which it relates and the planets to which it is sub lord. Here in this chart, Rahu gets self strength with no planet its stars. Such self strenggth planet Rahu is cuspal sub lords for 2nd, 7th houses. As such Rahu is strong significator fopr 2nd and 7th houses. Hence Rahu is capable for giving marriage. Rahu's placementin 3rd is a supportive house for marriage and it is not negative.> > 7th lord is Jupiter in 2nd is good for marriage. 11th cuspal sub lord is Venus, who is called kalathra karaka (for mariage.> > Venus is in the star of Jupiter lord of 7th posited in 2nd.. Venus, the 11th CSL is a strong significator of 7th. Rahu 2nd and 7th CSL is in the sub of Saturn in the same Rasi where Rahu is there and both are in the star of Venus. Thus Rahu 2nd and 7th CS lord signifies kalathra KAraka Venus, a significator of 7th. Rahu has thus obtained a good combination for giving marriage. > > On the date of marriage, the native was running Rahu Dasa (found quite favourable as above) and Bhukthi and Anthara lord is Venus, significator of 7th. Thus DBA agrees. Hope this clears your doubt.> > > > Sincy. yours,> > > > K.S.V.Ramani. > > .> > > > - > > Dhananjaya Kekuda > > > > Saturday, August 01, 2009 1:59 PM> > How to judge marriage?> > > > > > > > > > Dear all,> > > > If none of the s/l of planets are related to 2,7,11 how to judge the marriage timing. Below is the chart of a girl, no planet's s/l is related to 2,7 or 11. In this case s/l doesn't speak? > > > > D.O.B. - 24 March 1979> > T.O.B. - 12.OO P.M. > > P.O.B. - Pune> > > > Date of marriage - 1st December 2002. > > > > Please comment on this case. > > > > with regards> > Dhananjay> >>

Guest guest

Dea Ramani,

You are very correct indeed...

And are conversant with the later thinking,in K.P., based on further research,appearing in the Annual Issues of K.P. & Astrology...as well as newer books published by well known,K.P. Stalwarts...

On an earlier occasion,I had given The Golden Rule in K.P.,"...select as significators only those planets which are posited in the sub of the significator,whose star is not tenanted...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Monday, August 3, 2009 5:02:14 AMRe: Re: How to judge marriage? "Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp"

Dear TWji,

My analysis is based on Prof. Vaikari Ramamurthy (TuMedical tor of coaching classes lof KP students and co-author of KP Books on Medcical Astrology. PP Dosha, Progeny & Romance etc.)

Hei in his several articles in K.P. and Astrology monthly Magazines has repeatedly

emphasised the importance of taking the sub lord of a cusp untenanted by any other planet or when it is in own star, as one of the strong significators for the cusp concerned. He says in his own case, his 4th CSL Rahu with self strength, he could construct his house in Rahu Dasa. Late Sri K.M.S. too in one of his arfticles in monthly KP Magazine (KP Astrology) has given example of Rahu in his own sub, and alone in a Rasi will strongly signify his R asi Lord and all his significations. I am unable to lay my hand to the

exact Rule in the Book.

Asrtrologicaly yours,

K..S.V.Ramani. ,

-

tw853

@gro ups.com

Dear Ramani ji,1. It is indeed KP rule, "Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp, if there is no planet in that sub lord (planet)." 2. But your quoted para from Guruji KSK's crowing example chart simultaneously included in the three KP Readers is not related to this rule because in that chart 1CSL is Ketu, 9CSL Ketu and 12CSL Moon and Sun is not CSL of 1,9,12. (KP Reader III Old Edition Theory Part page 140 para 4 & chart in page 139/ New Edition page 147 para 2 & chart in page 146; same in KP Reader V Old Edition page 140 & chart in page 139/ New Edition page 147 para 2 & chart in page 146; same in KP Reader VI page 84 para 2 & chart in page 83)3. Thanks to Dhanabalan ji, Guruji's reference for this rule is found in the last para in page 309 of KP Reader III New Edition.http://groups. / group/k_p_

system/message/ 227884. Here I would like to let Sunil Gondhalekar ji know that this is the original KP rule, referring the first para in page 145 Practical Part of KP Reader III Old Edition, with a note that typo error Asc Ta 17° 40 & #8242; 40 & #8243; in the chart in page 143 Practical Part of KP Reader III Old Edition is corrected to 17° 46 & #8242; 40 & #8243; in in the chart in page 308 of KP Reader III New Edition to get correct the 1CSL Mercury and in that chart no planet is in the star of Mercury.http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 168084. Could you kindly provide any specific reference page of applying this rule by KM Subramaniam in his book Sublord Speak-1,2,3 as I cannot find any single example there for reference in my study of this rule and I have found only an indirect reference from another

article.http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 25950Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, "kadavasal ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr. Sujatkaram,> > There will be a hint or one line in original slokas or writing of great saints in Bhagwat Geeta or Ramayana etc. This has to be grasped and from the explanations to it by many other scholars. Like that there is original writing of late Guruji Sri KSK in Volume III under "Cusps and Subs - How to judge", a\n example has been given. "Lord of Lagna is Sun, signifies 9 and 12. Planets if deposited in the will refer to the matters signified by Sun., which is Lagna. There is no planet in Sun's

star. Hence Sun gives Lagna results and his own significations of 9 and 12.." Based on this there are several articles by Prof. Vaikari Ramamurthy and late Shri K.M.Subramanian in K.P.Astrological Magazines. Similar treatment is given to the planets as Sub Lord of cusps, whose stars are untenanted. You may find them in the latest volumes of Book "Sub lords Speak" by Shri KMS, which is worth reading for> prac titioners.> > Tours truly,> > K.S.V.Ramani.> > > - > sujatkaram > @gro ups.com > Saturday, August 01, 2009 11:03 PM> Re: How to judge marriage?> > > Respected Mr. Ramani,> Sir,> I have gone thro your post again and again and have

understood the following. Please correct me if I am wrong.> "Because Rahu has no planet in its star, it is a self-strength planet and because it is cuspal sub-lord of the 7th house, it becomes a strong significator of the 7th house."> This rule is quite new to me and have never come across such a rule in any book I have read. Is it from the "Readers" or from some other book? > Please clarify .> regards,> sujat karambelkar. @gro ups.com, "kadavasal ramani" <kadavasalramani@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Dhananjayji,> > > > I quite appreciate your keen interest in knowing the nuance of astrology. If you study deeply, K.P.system, you would be knowing> > whether the CSL indicates 2 or 7 or 11 for marriage in a chart. Any planet, which

has no other planet in its stars is called a self strength planet or planet with positional status. In that case, the planet with such strength is full significator for the cusps to which it relates and the planets to which it is sub lord. Here in this chart, Rahu gets self strength with no planet its stars. Such self strenggth planet Rahu is cuspal sub lords for 2nd, 7th houses. As such Rahu is strong significator fopr 2nd and 7th houses. Hence Rahu is capable for giving marriage. Rahu's placementin 3rd is a supportive house for marriage and it is not negative.> > 7th lord is Jupiter in 2nd is good for marriage. 11th cuspal sub lord is Venus, who is called kalathra karaka (for mariage.> > Venus is in the star of Jupiter lord of 7th posited in 2nd.. Venus, the 11th CSL is a strong significator of 7th. Rahu 2nd and 7th CSL is in the sub of Saturn in the same Rasi where Rahu is there and both are in the star of Venus. Thus Rahu 2nd and

7th CS lord signifies kalathra KAraka Venus, a significator of 7th. Rahu has thus obtained a good combination for giving marriage. > > On the date of marriage, the native was running Rahu Dasa (found quite favourable as above) and Bhukthi and Anthara lord is Venus, significator of 7th. Thus DBA agrees. Hope this clears your doubt.> > > > Sincy. yours,> > > > K.S.V.Ramani. > > .> > > > - > > Dhananjaya Kekuda > > @gro ups.com > > Saturday, August 01, 2009 1:59 PM> > How to judge marriage?> > > > > > > > > > Dear all,> > > > If none of the s/l of planets are related to

2,7,11 how to judge the marriage timing. Below is the chart of a girl, no planet's s/l is related to 2,7 or 11. In this case s/l doesn't speak? > > > > D.O.B. - 24 March 1979> > T.O.B. - 12.OO P..M. > > P.O.B. - Pune> > > > Date of marriage - 1st December 2002. > > > > Please comment on this case. > > > > with regards> > Dhananjay> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sri Raogaru,

I am honoured by your ppreciation. I hold you with greatest regard for your wide knowledge in the field. Your analysis and remarks

are of great value and much useful to the members. Kindly excuse me if I had hurt you in the past. I need your advice on some matters for which I will cointact you later.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Yogesh Lajmi

Cc: tw853

Monday, August 03, 2009 11:29 AM

Re: Re: How to judge marriage? "Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp"

Dea Ramani,

You are very correct indeed...

And are conversant with the later thinking,in K.P., based on further research,appearing in the Annual Issues of K.P. & Astrology...as well as newer books published by well known,K.P. Stalwarts...

On an earlier occasion,I had given The Golden Rule in K.P.,"...select as significators only those planets which are posited in the sub of the significator,whose star is not tenanted...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani > Sent: Monday, August 3, 2009 5:02:14 AMRe: Re: How to judge marriage? "Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp"

Dear TWji,

exact Rule in the Book.

Asrtrologicaly yours,

K..S.V.Ramani. ,

-

tw853

@gro ups.com

Dear Ramani ji,1. It is indeed KP rule, "Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp, if there is no planet in that sub lord (planet)." 2. But your quoted para from Guruji KSK's crowing example chart simultaneously included in the three KP Readers is not related to this rule because in that chart 1CSL is Ketu, 9CSL Ketu and 12CSL Moon and Sun is not CSL of 1,9,12. (KP Reader III Old Edition Theory Part page 140 para 4 & chart in page 139/ New Edition page 147 para 2 & chart in page 146; same in KP Reader V Old Edition page 140 & chart in page 139/ New Edition page 147 para 2 & chart in page 146; same in KP Reader VI page 84 para 2 & chart in page 83)3. Thanks to Dhanabalan ji, Guruji's reference for this rule is found in the last para in page 309 of KP Reader III New Edition.http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 227884. Here I would like to let Sunil Gondhalekar ji know that this is the original KP rule, referring the first para in page 145 Practical Part of KP Reader III Old Edition, with a note that typo error Asc Ta 17° 40 & #8242; 40 & #8243; in the chart in page 143 Practical Part of KP Reader III Old Edition is corrected to 17° 46 & #8242; 40 & #8243; in in the chart in page 308 of KP Reader III New Edition to get correct the 1CSL Mercury and in that chart no planet is in the star of Mercury.http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 168084. Could you kindly provide any specific reference page of applying this rule by KM Subramaniam in his book Sublord Speak-1,2,3 as I cannot find any single example there for reference in my study of this rule and I have found only an indirect reference from another article.http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 25950Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, "kadavasal ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr. Sujatkaram,> > There will be a hint or one line in original slokas or writing of great saints in Bhagwat Geeta or Ramayana etc. This has to be grasped and from the explanations to it by many other scholars. Like that there is original writing of late Guruji Sri KSK in Volume III under "Cusps and Subs - How to judge", a\n example has been given. "Lord of Lagna is Sun, signifies 9 and 12. Planets if deposited in the will refer to the matters signified by Sun., which is Lagna. There is no planet in Sun's star. Hence Sun gives Lagna results and his own significations of 9 and 12.." Based on this there are several articles by Prof. Vaikari Ramamurthy and late Shri K.M.Subramanian in K.P.Astrological Magazines. Similar treatment is given to the planets as Sub Lord of cusps, whose stars are untenanted. You may find them in the latest volumes of Book "Sub lords Speak" by Shri KMS, which is worth reading for> prac titioners.> > Tours truly,> > K.S.V.Ramani.> > > - > sujatkaram > @gro ups.com > Saturday, August 01, 2009 11:03 PM> Re: How to judge marriage?> > > Respected Mr. Ramani,> Sir,> I have gone thro your post again and again and have understood the following. Please correct me if I am wrong.> "Because Rahu has no planet in its star, it is a self-strength planet and because it is cuspal sub-lord of the 7th house, it becomes a strong significator of the 7th house."> This rule is quite new to me and have never come across such a rule in any book I have read. Is it from the "Readers" or from some other book? > Please clarify .> regards,> sujat karambelkar. @gro ups.com, "kadavasal ramani" <kadavasalramani@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Dhananjayji,> > > > I quite appreciate your keen interest in knowing the nuance of astrology. If you study deeply, K.P.system, you would be knowing> > whether the CSL indicates 2 or 7 or 11 for marriage in a chart. Any planet, which has no other planet in its stars is called a self strength planet or planet with positional status. In that case, the planet with such strength is full significator for the cusps to which it relates and the planets to which it is sub lord. Here in this chart, Rahu gets self strength with no planet its stars. Such self strenggth planet Rahu is cuspal sub lords for 2nd, 7th houses. As such Rahu is strong significator fopr 2nd and 7th houses. Hence Rahu is capable for giving marriage. Rahu's placementin 3rd is a supportive house for marriage and it is not negative.> > 7th lord is Jupiter in 2nd is good for marriage. 11th cuspal sub lord is Venus, who is called kalathra karaka (for mariage.> > Venus is in the star of Jupiter lord of 7th posited in 2nd.. Venus, the 11th CSL is a strong significator of 7th. Rahu 2nd and 7th CSL is in the sub of Saturn in the same Rasi where Rahu is there and both are in the star of Venus. Thus Rahu 2nd and 7th CS lord signifies kalathra KAraka Venus, a significator of 7th. Rahu has thus obtained a good combination for giving marriage. > > On the date of marriage, the native was running Rahu Dasa (found quite favourable as above) and Bhukthi and Anthara lord is Venus, significator of 7th. Thus DBA agrees. Hope this clears your doubt.> > > > Sincy. yours,> > > > K.S.V.Ramani. > > .> > > > - > > Dhananjaya Kekuda > > @gro ups.com > > Saturday, August 01, 2009 1:59 PM> > How to judge marriage?> > > > > > > > > > Dear all,> > > > If none of the s/l of planets are related to 2,7,11 how to judge the marriage timing. Below is the chart of a girl, no planet's s/l is related to 2,7 or 11. In this case s/l doesn't speak? > > > > D.O.B. - 24 March 1979> > T.O.B. - 12.OO P..M. > > P.O.B. - Pune> > > > Date of marriage - 1st December 2002. > > > > Please comment on this case. > > > > with regards> > Dhananjay> >>

Guest guest

Dear Ramani ji and Friends,

1. As aware, this cuspal sublord significator rule is used by mnay, and so

planets without any planet in their stars are indicated with + sign in the

KPAstro print out.

2. This rule is applicable, only if there is no planet in the star of a planet,

but not applicable in the case when a planet is in its own star.

3. But some do not use this rule and stand firm with the original KP grade A to

E significator rules:

/message/8076

i.e. a planet becomes the strong (grade A) significator of the occupied house,

if there is no plnaet in its star.

4. Similarly, " A planet having no planet in its star fully signifies the house

occupied by that planet. " rule is applied all the time in the Sublord

Speaks-1,2,3 books. It may not be therefore logical to assume that KM

Subramaniam used the cuspal sublord significator rule or wrote an article

applying this rule without having any hard reference.

5. It is open to research whether, for instance, 7th house signification as per

the cuspal sublord signification rule is really stronger for marriage to

supercede the 6th house signification negating marriage as per occupation rule

in such cases when a planet having on planet in its star indicates the

contradictory house as per two different rules.

6. In the KP marriage analysis of the female chart under discussion, (a) 11th

house signification of 7CSL & Dasa lord Rahu, according to the KP Node

significator by lordship of the aspecting Mars, and (b) another 11th house

signification of Bhukti, Antra & Sookshma lord Venus according to the KP grade C

signifcator by lordship of Venus' starlord Mars are to be basically included in

justifying the marriage. And the 2,7 house signification by the cuspal sublord

signifcator rule makes the case stronger.

7. Assumed saying without hard reference seems not creditable.

/message/23180

Regards,

tw

, " kadavasal ramani " <kadavasalramani

wrote:

>

> Dear TWji,

>

> My analysis is based on Prof. Vaikari Ramamurthy (TuMedical tor of coaching

classes lof KP students and co-author of KP Books on Medcical Astrology. PP

Dosha, Progeny & Romance etc.)

> Hei in his several articles in K.P. and Astrology monthly Magazines has

repeatedly

> emphasised the importance of taking the sub lord of a cusp untenanted by any

other planet or when it is in own star, as one of the strong significators for

the cusp concerned. He says in his own case, his 4th CSL Rahu with self

strength, he could construct his house in Rahu Dasa. Late Sri K.M.S. too in

one of his arfticles in monthly KP Magazine (KP Astrology) has given example of

Rahu in his own sub, and alone in a Rasi will strongly signify his R asi Lord

and all his significations. I am unable to lay my hand to the

> exact Rule in the Book.

>

> Thank you very much for your quotation from various rules and Books.

>

> Asrtrologicaly yours,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani. ,

>

>

> -

> tw853

>

> Monday, August 03, 2009 12:16 AM

> Re: How to judge marriage? " Sub lord of a cusp is a

significator of that cusp "

>

>

> Dear Ramani ji,

> 1. It is indeed KP rule, " Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp,

if there is no planet in that sub lord (planet). "

> 2. But your quoted para from Guruji KSK's crowing example chart

simultaneously included in the three KP Readers is not related to this rule

because in that chart 1CSL is Ketu, 9CSL Ketu and 12CSL Moon and Sun is not CSL

of 1,9,12. (KP Reader III Old Edition Theory Part page 140 para 4 & chart in

page 139/ New Edition page 147 para 2 & chart in page 146; same in KP Reader V

Old Edition page 140 & chart in page 139/ New Edition page 147 para 2 & chart in

page 146; same in KP Reader VI page 84 para 2 & chart in page 83)

> 3. Thanks to Dhanabalan ji, Guruji's reference for this rule is found in the

last para in page 309 of KP Reader III New Edition.

> /message/22788

> 4. Here I would like to let Sunil Gondhalekar ji know that this is the

original KP rule, referring the first para in page 145 Practical Part of KP

Reader III Old Edition, with a note that typo error Asc Ta 17° 40 & #8242;

40 & #8243; in the chart in page 143 Practical Part of KP Reader III Old Edition

is corrected to 17° 46 & #8242; 40 & #8243; in in the chart in page 308 of KP Reader

III New Edition to get correct the 1CSL Mercury and in that chart no planet is

in the star of Mercury.

> /message/16808

> 4. Could you kindly provide any specific reference page of applying this

rule by KM Subramaniam in his book Sublord Speak-1,2,3 as I cannot find any

single example there for reference in my study of this rule and I have found

only an indirect reference from another article.

> /message/25950

> Thanks and regards,

> tw

>

> , " kadavasal ramani " <kadavasalramani@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Mr. Sujatkaram,

> >

> > There will be a hint or one line in original slokas or writing of great

saints in Bhagwat Geeta or Ramayana etc. This has to be grasped and from the

explanations to it by many other scholars. Like that there is original writing

of late Guruji Sri KSK in Volume III under " Cusps and Subs - How to judge " , a\n

example has been given. " Lord of Lagna is Sun, signifies 9 and 12. Planets if

deposited in the will refer to the matters signified by Sun., which is Lagna.

There is no planet in Sun's star. Hence Sun gives Lagna results and his own

significations of 9 and 12. " Based on this there are several articles by Prof.

Vaikari Ramamurthy and late Shri K.M.Subramanian in K.P.Astrological Magazines.

Similar treatment is given to the planets as Sub Lord of cusps, whose stars are

untenanted. You may find them in the latest volumes of Book " Sub lords Speak " by

Shri KMS, which is worth reading for

> > prac titioners.

> >

> > Tours truly,

> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani.

> >

> >

> > -

> > sujatkaram

> >

> > Saturday, August 01, 2009 11:03 PM

> > Re: How to judge marriage?

> >

> >

> > Respected Mr. Ramani,

> > Sir,

> > I have gone thro your post again and again and have understood the

following. Please correct me if I am wrong.

> > " Because Rahu has no planet in its star, it is a self-strength planet and

because it is cuspal sub-lord of the 7th house, it becomes a strong significator

of the 7th house. "

> > This rule is quite new to me and have never come across such a rule in any

book I have read. Is it from the " Readers " or from some other book?

> > Please clarify .

> > regards,

> > sujat karambelkar. , " kadavasal ramani "

<kadavasalramani@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Dhananjayji,

> > >

> > > I quite appreciate your keen interest in knowing the nuance of

astrology. If you study deeply, K.P.system, you would be knowing

> > > whether the CSL indicates 2 or 7 or 11 for marriage in a chart. Any

planet, which has no other planet in its stars is called a self strength planet

or planet with positional status. In that case, the planet with such strength is

full significator for the cusps to which it relates and the planets to which it

is sub lord. Here in this chart, Rahu gets self strength with no planet its

stars. Such self strenggth planet Rahu is cuspal sub lords for 2nd, 7th houses.

As such Rahu is strong significator fopr 2nd and 7th houses. Hence Rahu is

capable for giving marriage. Rahu's placementin 3rd is a supportive house for

marriage and it is not negative.

> > > 7th lord is Jupiter in 2nd is good for marriage. 11th cuspal sub lord is

Venus, who is called kalathra karaka (for mariage.

> > > Venus is in the star of Jupiter lord of 7th posited in 2nd.. Venus, the

11th CSL is a strong significator of 7th. Rahu 2nd and 7th CSL is in the sub of

Saturn in the same Rasi where Rahu is there and both are in the star of Venus.

Thus Rahu 2nd and 7th CS lord signifies kalathra KAraka Venus, a significator of

7th. Rahu has thus obtained a good combination for giving marriage.

> > > On the date of marriage, the native was running Rahu Dasa (found quite

favourable as above) and Bhukthi and Anthara lord is Venus, significator of 7th.

Thus DBA agrees. Hope this clears your doubt.

> > >

> > > Sincy. yours,

> > >

> > > K.S.V.Ramani.

> > > .

> > >

> > > -

> > > Dhananjaya Kekuda

> > >

> > > Saturday, August 01, 2009 1:59 PM

> > > How to judge marriage?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear all,

> > >

> > > If none of the s/l of planets are related to 2,7,11 how to judge the

marriage timing. Below is the chart of a girl, no planet's s/l is related to 2,7

or 11. In this case s/l doesn't speak?

> > >

> > > D.O.B. - 24 March 1979

> > > T.O.B. - 12.OO P.M.

> > > P.O.B. - Pune

> > >

> > > Date of marriage - 1st December 2002.

> > >

> > > Please comment on this case.

> > >

> > > with regards

> > > Dhananjay

> > >

> >

>