IndiaDivine.org

One riddle I could't solve...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Suprakash Ghosh,

The confusion,in my humble opinion,arose because of not considering Rahu's postion alone in Cancer,thus representing MOON very strongly... !

First you should ensure that the TOB given is the exact one...as per K.P. System...

then, you should proceed to cast the chart as per K.P. System...

The TOB given by you needs correction to 22-53-30 PM,on 04-05-1962.

Now pl. cast the Horoscope for Birth at Howrah at this time,and proceed to analyse.

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2009 11:30:25 PM One riddle I could't solve

Dear allI seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.DOB 04-05-196210:58 PMHowrahMaleHis marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat- KetJupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own antara.RegardsSuprakash

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh Lajmi,

You may please explain how you arrived the rectified birth time as 22-53-30 Hrs for the members understanding.

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Sun, 8/2/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: One riddle I could't solve... Cc: "S.Ghosh" <suprakash.ghoshSunday, August 2, 2009, 10:41 PM

Dear Suprakash Ghosh,

The confusion,in my humble opinion,arose because of not considering Rahu's postion alone in Cancer,thus representing MOON very strongly... !

First you should ensure that the TOB given is the exact one...as per K.P. System...

Now pl. cast the Horoscope for Birth at Howrah at this time,and proceed to analyse.

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in>@gro ups.comSaturday, August 1, 2009 11:30:25 PM One riddle I could't solve

Dear allI seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.DOB 04-05-196210:58 PMHowrahMaleHis marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat- KetJupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own antara.RegardsSuprakash

Guest guest

sir Pranam,kindly elaborate this point . what is the effect if a planet is tenanted in the star of a planet in whose sign node is present (alone), is it similar to "a planet being in the star of node it self?". I am asking to you because a person who has a vast experience and knowledge alone can explain these type issues !!!thanks for your time. Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Mon, 3/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: One riddle I could't solve... Cc: "S.Ghosh" <suprakash.ghoshMonday, 3 August, 2009, 11:11

AM

Dear Suprakash Ghosh,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in>@gro ups.comSaturday, August 1, 2009 11:30:25 PM One riddle I could't solve

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Senthil,

In order to arrive at the correct TOB,I used a K.P. Method,given in "Astrosecrets & K.P".,

Part II,Pp.225-227. This method is very accurate provided that the difference in the given time and corrected time is not exceeding + or - 30 minutes...

The theory used by me is that the Ascendant sub-lprd and sub-sub-lord must appear as the Moon's star-lord ans sub-lord respectively...only then the TOB arrived at is the EXACT TIME OF BIRTH...to the nearest second... (this slight modification of including the sub-sub lord of the Ascendant appearing as the sub-lord of the Moon,is my own addition,after several years of experience...).

I hope I have been able to explain the method clearly enough...

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Senthil <athi_ram Sent: Monday, August 3, 2009 11:56:49 AMRe: One riddle I could't solve...

Dear Yogesh Lajmi,

You may please explain how you arrived the rectified birth time as 22-53-30 Hrs for the members understanding.

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Sun, 8/2/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: One riddle I could't solve...@gro ups.comCc: "S.Ghosh" <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in>Sunday, August 2, 2009, 10:41 PM

Dear Suprakash Ghosh,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !