IndiaDivine.org

One riddle I could't solveMoon in 7th in plazce of

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks Adithji.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Friday, August 7, 2009 12:28:54 PMRe: One riddle I could't solveMoon in 7th in plazce of

Dear Luther ji,I never misunderstand you or any one in the forum. We are discussing or sharing our thoughts/ knowledge.I just shared my opinion from the points I gathered from some books.As you said, that was the reason I said this is not the exact reference but related. But I shall one day give the reference where I read my statement when I could find it backThanks and RegardsAdith.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 10:41 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Adithji,

Thanks a lot.

Now I understand your point. In the example given, the event took place in running Mars Dasa. When a dasa of a planet is already running a strict 'Kashauti' of the planet has to be done. It might not signify the concerned houses. We have to see whether it negates the event. If it does not signify and it does not negate too, then it is neutral on the mater. In such an instance the Bhukti, Antra and Sookshma lord will give the result during the running dasa. If the paricular example simulates my statement then we have to consider that since Mars in sub of Rahu as said, Mars allows all maters signifies by Rahu. Since Rahu is a strong significator for the event the event took place during the running Mars dasa.

Please do not mi-understand me but tell e if you do not agree for any reason.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comThursday, August 6, 2009 10:09:24 PM

Re: One riddle I could't solveMoon in 7th in plazce of

Dear Dr. rath,

Thanks.Did you go through my reference I have given in the reply to KSV Ramani ji? The example is not exactly stating the point which I raised but related to that only. You can give your comments also. For your review I just past it here://But I have read in a KP book for sure , this type of statement which I got confused and later I thought the above could be the reason . But I dont recall the book.But I shall state an another example from a book . It is not exactly the same, but related only.Book: How KP pin point the events? Edition 1997Page 84: case: Return of Missin SonAuthour: Shri.K.HariharanMars is in Capricon in 6 from the Lagana of Son (5)Rahu is in 8( from 5) in Mars Sign- Aries. Rahu has no planet in its star.Mars has ketu , MOOn and also Mars in its star.I shall reproduce the lines given:" Judge the houses 2,8

and 11. 2nd house is occupied by Ketu. Rahu,Ketu,Mercury and Sun are in Ketu star.8th House is occupied by Rahu and none in Rahu star.11th house and no planet in Mercury star.Therefore Rahu, Mercury (Rahu Indicates Mars) conjoined period will bring hin back,i.e., Mars Dasa, Rahu bukthi, Mercury andra ie., between 3rd Nov a1968 annd 25/Dec/1968."If you see, as per the statement, Mars though no a signficator , but predcited that will give give result as Rahu (the signficator) will play role for Mars.But when I checked the chart Mars is in the sub of Rahu and that could be the reason for the signfications.Hence I did not take it seriously. But the Authour has not mentined that. In stead he has said within bracket (Rahu presents Mars) and taken the Mars Dasa. Here we must conside one more point. Mars Dasa is the running Dasa. Hence we must for any chance for the event within the Mars

Dasa before moving to the Rahu Dasa. So we have to look into all the possibilities. //

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 9:29 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Adit,

The second part is not in KP. If it is proven it shall be acceptable, no doubt.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Tuesday, August 4, 2009 10:39:38 AM Re: One riddle I could't solveMoon in 7th in plazce of

Dear Dr.Rath,

When nodes are capable of giving the result of the signlord and represents or replaces the signlord, why cant they influence on the planets who are in the star of the Signlord? Yes. A lot of findings to be anlalysed further,. And nothing can be confirmed as a rule. Because we have to look into other factors in that case also which supports or not..and many practical results needed.RegardsAdith

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 8:13 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Yes, Adithji,

In the rules for Rahu and Kethu brought forth by Sri Lajmiji also I did not find that any planet offers the results of nodes. But in all rules the nodes offer results of other planets. Your statement needs further appliction to confirm it.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.com

Monday, August 3, 2009 7:19:17 PM Re: One riddle I could't solveMoon in 7th in plazce of

Dear Dr.Rath,

Yes. I agree with youBut this is not a rule! Many things are yet to be examined with practical experiences.I have seen it is applied in few cases in some KP books. I dont recall.I shall furnish once I get it.My opnion is : Why should we take "Mars will play the role of Rahu?". In stead, we take "Rahu the representative of Mars will act for Mars".hope practical experiments need for further affirmation.But Nodes are the strongest to give such unexpected results.RegardsAdith

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Adithji,

I remember to have read that when a node is posited in any sign consider that the sign lord and Star lord are posited at that point. So theoritically all three are posited at that point of zodiac and all are significatrs of that house. But I do not remember to have ever read that if Rahu is in Mars sign Mars acts as Rahu. So I do not think that it is a rule but some one might have applied so. It needs to be examined and verified whether it is genuin. Let us wait to see opinion of others.

Dr. Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.com

Monday, August 3, 2009 1:37:40 PM Re: One riddle I could't solveMoon in 7th in plazce of

Dear Ramani ji,

Pls note the node will act as its signlord. Hence the planet in its signlord will also reflect the signfication of Rahu. I know most of us will not agree this. But I have read analysis in few examples in KP books (not 6 readers). In that Mars in whose sign Rahu is posited, acts as Rahu also. In the other way, Rahu representing Mars, acts for Mars and so. I dont remember the book names. I shall tell you when I recollect or find it from my collections.Also pls note Nodes will represent the planets who are in thier star also. But all are depending on the other points also that strengthen or weaken the signfications Reg: The marraige at the late age: of cource I did not look into that. We shall wait for the feed back.With RegardsAdith www.thebestastro. com

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 9:26 AM, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Adithji,

I request you kindly to see my mail to Shri VGR Pavanji this morning. I agree that RAHU, a node in the sign of Moon is agent of

Moon and not Moon is to follow Rahu's signification. Rahu's Rasi lord Moon is in 4th a negative house for marriage. So Rahu is to give the result of 4th only. Reg. Saturn, a self strength planet (no planet is in its stars), his occupation sign only isd to be considered in KP system aznd not lordship. He is the CSL of 10th cusp, a negative houxe for marriage. In KP system, node

has no aspect of his own. Aspect of other planets only on it is considered. As such your statement that Rahu aspects Saturn

from 7th is confusing me. Because of this, we cannot assume that Saturn gets the signification of 7th.

Saturn is in the star of Moon in 4th a negative houe. We cannot assume that Moon is in 7th in place of Rahu. On the contrary, Rahu will signify as agent 4th house where Moon occupies. I request you kindly to correct me, if I am wrong. For the reasons sta\ted in my mail to shri VGR Pavan, this chart is really puzzle to me so far as Saturn coming as

Bhukthi and Anthara lord on the date of marriage. I very much doubt whether it is a first marriage or second one,

as on the dat e of marriage the native has completed his 42 years of age. I have sought for clarification from him.

I request for your comment please.

Thanking you,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Sunday, August 02, 2009 6:59 PM

Re: One riddle I could't solve

Dear Suprakash ji,First of all I like to convey that I am not an elder Kp lover! (39 yrs). Hope I am still young!!!My analysis is follows:Rahu is posited in Moon sign and in 7th house.Hence if any planet is in Moon star, Rahu representing Moon will play role also. ( as I ever say nodes are "Multi faced Weapons")Hence the planets in Rahu star and also Moon star is capable of favoring marriage. The planets who in the sub of planets who are in the star of Rahu or Moon also capable of giving marriage. (But the panets should not negate strongly .)As said Guru in the star of Rahu is a strong significator of Marriage.Saturn has the following significations:Saturn signifies 2 as lordship (though it is occupied by Jupiter, Saturn is in its own sign). But as no planet in its star, it also signifies secondarily the 2nd.Moreover it is in the star of Moon (represented by Rahu posited in its

sign). It is in the sub of Mercury (feebly signifies 7 as lordship) posited in 5. But Mercury is in Sun star signfies 4,8 and also 5 through its star lord Venus. This 5 is also favorable for marriage.Saturn is also aspected by Rahu from 7 also.The other strong planet in Moon star is Venus who signifies 5, and also 2,7 though its sublord Jupiter.Mercury is in the sub of Venus who is in the star of Moon. Hence Mercury is also capable of favoring marraige provided they do not negate the event. Mercury is the lord of 7 posited in Sun star in4. But Sun is in Venus star in 5. Mercury is in Venus star in 5. Venus is in Moon star (in 4. but signfies 7 through Rahu). The DBAS as per my sw on 9/Feb/2005 is Jup-Sat-Sat- Venusthe day was Mercury day.Transit : Sign-star-subMoon -Sat -Mars (Mars in Mer star in 5)-Sat Jupiter-Mercury- Mars-RahuSat- Mercury-Jupiter-

venusVenus-Sat-Moon- JupiterRegardsAdithwww.thebestastro. com

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM, S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in> wrote:

Dear allI seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.DOB 04-05-196210:58 PMHowrahMaleHis marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat- KetJupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own antara.RegardsSuprakash

Guest guest

Shree Tin Win Ji, the enclopaedia of KP, is absolutely correct. The excellent clarification given on the subject.Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Fri, 7/8/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:tw853 <tw853 Re: One riddle I could't solveMoon in 7th in plazce of Date: Friday, 7 August, 2009, 9:35 AM

Dear Friends,

1. One can use whatever system or mltisystem as he prefers by mentioning Traditional, KB, KCIL, 4 Step, anyone's own way rule etc without mixing up with KP, not to make confusion for the KP beginners.

2. KP= Krishnamurti Padhdhati= mainly Guruji KSK's writing in the 6 KP readers

3. Non KP= contradicting or not in line with KP or giving different result from KP

4. "Node will give the result of the planet that is in its star" is not KP because it is opposite to KP which is invented on the basis principle that the planet gives mainly the result of its starlord and whether the result is desirable or undesirable is decided by its sublord.

5. One or two learned article contributors to the KPE-zine are found using this opposite rule which is not accepted there.

6. N. Pandu and N. Santhanalingam are only one person; the only one time article contributor said at the end of article "Thanking you, N Pandu (K.P. Astrologer") and after that his address is given N. Santhanalingam M.A.B.T., Vadakkalur P.O., Annur, (Via) Coimbatore, Pin- 641653.

7. "> Book: How KP pin point the events? Edition 1997

> Page 84: case: Return of Missin Son

> Authour: Shri.K.Hariharan"

is just reprint from KP Reader VI pp 309-311 under Return of Missin Son. In that example chart Rahu is placed in Aries and so(Rahu Indicates Mars) which is signlord of Aries, nothing else.

Regards,

tw

@gro ups.com, "kadavasal ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Adithji,

>

> I am also inclined to agree with the concept of "node will give the result pof the planet that is in its star", as learned and much

> experienced person like Sri M.P.Shanmug' in his book Astro Secrets' Vol.I, and two others.M/s N.Pandu and N Santhanalingam in K.P. & Astrology Magazine as confirmed by Mr.Tin Winji are strong voters for the above concept.I will try to search for the address

> of 2 later persons and ascertain the basis or Rule for it, as Mr.Sh\anmugam is no more now.

>

> Thanking you,

>

> Truly, yours,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

> magazine

> Original Message -----

> adith kasinath.g.k

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, August 05, 2009 10:41 PM

> Re: One riddle I could't solveMoon in 7th in plazc e of

>

>

> Dear KSV Ramani ji,

>

> reg: Node representing the planet in its star:

> Please note TinwinJi has said this is not KP rule. But it has been suggested by a stalwart in the magazine.

> After our Guruju, many astrologers are finding new inventions as per thier experience. (like the sublords in the RPs).

>

> I have also seen the few cases of my clients the role of Rahu (Bukthi Lord) plays the role of a planet in its star. Because sometime Rahu will not signify the factors, while analysing, a planet in its star will be signfying the factor, hence I had thought that could be the reason ? Later when I studied the statement as Tw ji said in some books and also in the forum, I thought that could be the reason.

> But it needs a lot of reseaches yet to find in what are all the situation this works out.

>

>

> Reg: The Sign Lord replced by Rahu:

> Further, I have said when Rahu represents a signlord (we replace the sign lord for Node on many occasions), a node may also represents the signlord in whose star a planet is traveling. It is my opinion also. This can also be a last grade signfications? Moreover, as I have said clearly we have look into the planet should not negate the matter by otehr factors.

>

> But I have read in a KP book for sure , this type of statement which I got confused and later I thought the above could be the reason . But I dont recall the book.

>

> But I shall state an another example from a book . It is not exactly the same, but related only.

>

> Book: How KP pin point the events? Edition 1997

> Page 84: case: Return of Missin Son

> Authour: Shri.K.Hariharan

>

> Mars is in Capricon in 6 from the Lagana of Son (5)

> Rahu is in 8( from 5) in Mars Sign- Aries. Rahu has no planet in its star.

> Mars has ketu , MOOn and also Mars in its star.

>

> I shall reproduce the lines given:

>

> " Judge the houses 2,8 and 11. 2nd house is occupied by Ketu. Rahu,Ketu,Mercury and Sun are in Ketu star.

> 8th House is occupied by Rahu and none in Rahu star.

> 11th house and no planet in Mercury star.

> Therefore Rahu, Mercury (Rahu Indicates Mars) conjoined period will bring hin back,

> i.e., Mars Dasa, Rahu bukthi, Mercury andra ie., between 3rd Nov a1968 annd 25/Dec/1968. "

>

> If you see, as per the statement, Mars though no a signficator , but predcited that will give give result as Rahu (the signficator) will play role for Mars.

>

> But when I checked the chart Mars is in the sub of Rahu and that could be the reason for the signfications.

> Hence I did not take it seriously. But the Authour has not mentined that. In stead he has said within bracket (Rahu presents Mars) and taken the Mars Dasa.

> Here we must conside one more point. Mars Dasa is the running Dasa. Hence we must for any chance for the event within the Mars Dasa before moving to the Rahu Dasa. So we have to look into all the possibilities.

>

> I ever take everything as a challenge and I need not worry for that as I just wanted to share my learning.

>

> With Regards

>

> Adith

>

> www.thebestastro. com

>

>

>

> On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 2:22 PM, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:

>

>

>

> Dear Sri Adithji,

>

> The node unless it is in August 1in its own star or sub, attains the full signification o its Rasi lord. Late Sri K.M.Subramanian has in his article "Sub Lord Speaks IV" in K.P.Astrology monthly magazine opf August 1990, has while analysing Dasa lord Rahu's effects on a chart has observed that "look at ther sub lord of Rahu. Rahu is in his own sub. As node,is in own star or sub. Rahattains the full significaton of its Rasi Lod. Here the Rasi Lord is Sun, who is full significaor of 2, 6 and 11.(Sun is in th star of Jupiter in 2 owning 11. Jupiter is in its own star in 2 and no planet in 11. Further Sun is in 6 and no planet in its stars).

>

> Normally, the node's significations are in order of priority (1) planets conjoined with it; (2) Planets aspecting it; (3) the star lord in which the node is posited (4) Irs sign lord. Mr. Tin Winji has categorically stated that th Node will not signify the planets who are

> in the star of Node and it is not a K.P.Rule.

>

> Your statement that say Rahu will signify its Rasi lord and planets in the Rasi will signify Rahu is just unheard. The other planets

> in the Rasi in which the node is present will signify only their star lord's signification and not the node. Suppose Rahu is in Cancer sign, he will signify Moon and the Bhavam in which Moon isa placed. Moon will not signify Rahu. Similarly if any other planet is

> in the same sign viz. Cancer, then if it is in the star of Moon, it will signify Moon and the Bhavam in which it is placed and not Rahu and if the other planet is in the star other than Moon, then it will signify that star lord and Bhavam and not Rahu. The special Rule is only for Node. Kindly correct me if I am wrong along with Rule for your views. Kindly do not think that I am challenging you.

>

> Truly Yours,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

>

> l

>

>

>

> -

> adith kasinath.g.k

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, August 03, 2009 1:37 PM

> Re: One riddle I could't solveMoon in 7th in plazce of

>

>

>

> Dear Ramani ji,

>

> Pls note the node will act as its signlord. Hence the planet in its signlord will also reflect the signfication of Rahu. I know most of us will not agree this. But I have read analysis in few examples in KP books (not 6 readers). In that Mars in whose sign Rahu is posited, acts as Rahu also. In the other way, Rahu representing Mars, acts for Mars and so. I dont remember the book names. I shall tell you when I recollect or find it from my collections.

>

> Also pls note Nodes will represent the planets who are in thier star also.

> But all are depending on the other points also that strengthen or weaken the signfications

>

> Reg: The marraige at the late age: of cource I did not look into that. We shall wait for the feed back.

>

> With Regards

> Adith

>

> www.thebestastro. com

>

>

>

> On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 9:26 AM, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:

>

>

>

> Dear Adithji,

>

> I request you kindly to see my mail to Shri VGR Pavanji this morning. I agree that RAHU, a node in the sign of Moon is agent of

> Moon and not Moon is to follow Rahu's signification. Rahu's Rasi lord Moon is in 4th a negative house for marriage. So Rahu is to give the result of 4th only. Reg. Saturn, a self strength planet (no planet is in its stars), his occupation sign only isd to be considered in KP system aznd not lordship. He is the CSL of 10th cusp, a negative houxe for marriage. In KP system, node

> has no aspect of his own. Aspect of other planets only on it is considered. As such your statement that Rahu aspects Saturn

> from 7th is confusing me. Because of this, we cannot assume that Saturn gets the signification of 7th.

> Saturn is in the star of Moon in 4th a negative houe. We cannot assume that Moon is in 7th in place of Rahu. On the contrary, Rahu will signify as agent 4th house where Moon occupies. I request you kindly to correct me, if I am wrong. For the reasons sta\ted in my mail to shri VGR Pavan, this chart is really puzzle to me so far as Saturn coming as

> Bhukthi and Anthara lord on the date of marriage. I very much doubt whether it is a first marriage or second one,

> as on the dat e of marriage the native has completed his 42 years of age. I have sought for clarification from him.

> I request for your comment please.

>

> Thanking you,

>

> Astrologically yours,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

>

> -

> adith kasinath.g.k

> @gro ups.com

> Sunday, August 02, 2009 6:59 PM

> Re: One riddle I could't solve

>

>

>

> Dear Suprakash ji,

>

> First of all I like to convey that I am not an elder Kp lover! (39 yrs). Hope I am still young!!!

>

> My analysis is follows:

>

> Rahu is posited in Moon sign and in 7th house.

>

> Hence if any planet is in Moon star, Rahu representing Moon will play role also. ( as I ever say nodes are "Multi faced Weapons")

>

> Hence the planets in Rahu star and also Moon star is capable of favoring marriage. The planets who in the sub of planets who are in the star of Rahu or Moon also capable of giving marriage. (But the panets should not negate strongly .)

>

> As said Guru in the star of Rahu is a strong significator of Marriage.

> Saturn has the following significations:

>

> Saturn signifies 2 as lordship (though it is occupied by Jupiter, Saturn is in its own sign). But as no planet in its star, it also signifies secondarily the 2nd.

>

> Moreover it is in the star of Moon (represented by Rahu posited in its sign). It is in the sub of Mercury (feebly signifies 7 as lordship) posited in 5. But Mercury is in Sun star signfies 4,8 and also 5 through its star lord Venus. This 5 is also favorable for marriage.

>

> Saturn is also aspected by Rahu from 7 also.

>

> The other strong planet in Moon star is Venus who signifies 5, and also 2,7 though its sublord Jupiter.

>

> Mercury is in the sub of Venus who is in the star of Moon. Hence Mercury is also capable of favoring marraige provided they do not negate the event. Mercury is the lord of 7 posited in Sun star in4. But Sun is in Venus star in 5. Mercury is in Venus star in 5. Venus is in Moon star (in 4. but signfies 7 through Rahu).

>

> The DBAS as per my sw on 9/Feb/2005 is

> Jup-Sat-Sat- Venus

>

> the day was Mercury day.

> Transit : Sign-star-sub

> Moon -Sat -Mars (Mars in Mer star in 5)-Sat

> Jupiter-Mercury- Mars-Rahu

> Sat- Mercury-Jupiter- venus

> Venus-Sat-Moon- Jupiter

>

>

> Regards

> Adith

> www.thebestastro. com

>

>

>

> On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM, S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Dear all

>

> I seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.

>

> DOB 04-05-1962

> 10:58 PM

> Howrah

> Male

>

> His marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat- Ket

>

> Jupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.

> But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own antara.

>

> Regards

>

> Suprakash

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

1. The points related to the signification of the Node's signlord are:-

a) when the signlord is considered;

b) whether signlord's starlord is considered;

c) whether the Node has influence on the planets in the star of its signlord;

/message/26199

d) when the signlord becomes the full or strong significator;

e) whether planet in the Node's sign gives the result of Node.

2. Regarding the consideration of the Node's signlord, abstract from Rahu and

Ketu Rules in the File section:-

---6.2. Even though quoted " only when they are neither conjoined with, nor

aspected by any planet, they represent the lord of the house. " , whether

Rahu/Ketu as Planet or Starlod or Sublord, the results of the followings are

taken in the KP Readers depending on relevance to the matter under consideration

regardless of their sequence of order:

1) House occupied,

2) Planet in conjunction,

3) Planet in aspect and

4) Starlord,

5) Signlord...

3. Regarding the consideration of the starlord of the Node's signlord, abstract

from Rahu and Ketu Rules in the File section:-

---6.3. Rahu/Ketu as agent of the planet in conjunction or aspect or signlord is

supposed to give whatever the planet concerned is to signify (KP Reader VI, page

234) but only houses occupied and owned by the planet are commonly considered in

the KP Readers, and further results of the planet's Starlord are taken in some

cases only...

4. The Node's starlord is not treated as an agent of the Node, as excluded in

the agent list of the Node in KPAstro 3.1.

5. Regarding the Node's full (strong) signification and the Node having

influence on the planets in the star of the Node's signlord, abstract from Rahu

and Ketu Rules in the File section:-

---4.3. The importance of strong significators is emphasized in Astrology for

Beginners, Vol 5, page 669 (Sri K. Subramanium). Only if there are no planets in

Rahu/Ketu star, Rahu/Ket will signify the house occupied. (If a planet is in

Rahu/Ketu star, the planet will signify the house occupied by Rahu/Ketu.) Only

if there are no planets in the star of the signlord, Rahu/Ketu will signify the

results of the signlord. (If a planet is in the star of signlord, Rahu/Ketu will

signify the houses occupied by the signlod and the starlod of the signlord and

the houses owned by the STARLORD of the signlord, provided there is no planet in

those houses). And then the results of the planets in conjunction and aspect are

mentioned to be considered.

6. In the quoted article " Sub Lord Speaks IV " , " As node is in own star or sub,

Rahu attains the full significaton of its Rasi Lord. Here the Rasi Lord is

Sun, who is full significaor of 2, 6 and 11. " is due to (Sun is in th star of

Jupiter in 2 owning 11. Jupiter is in its own star in 2 and no planet in 11.

Further Sun is in 6 and no planet in its stars) but not for the node mere being

in own star or sub.

5. In the Sublords Speaks-1,2,3 the Node's signification by its placement, its

starlord and its signlord together with signlord's starlord is usually taken

into consideration.

6. If the signification of planets conj and aspt the Node together with their

starlords are considered, the Node would become the significator of all houses.

7. Not yet found anyone taking the planets in the Node's sign to give the result

of Node or something like that.

Regards,

tw

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> I agree with Sri Ramaniji.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani

>

> Wednesday, August 5, 2009 2:22:31 PM

> Re: One riddle I could't solveMoon in 7th in plazce of

>

>  

> Dear Sri Adithji,

>  

> The node  unless it is  in August 1in its own star or sub, attains the full

signification o its Rasi lord.  Late Sri K.M.Subramanian has in his article " Sub

Lord Speaks IV " in K.P.Astrology monthly magazine opf August 1990, has while

analysing Dasa  lord Rahu's effects on a chart has  observed that " look at ther

sub lord of Rahu.  Rahu is in his own sub.  As node,is in own star or sub.

Rahattains the full significaton of its Rasi Lod.   Here the Rasi Lord is Sun,

who is full significaor of 2, 6 and 11.(Sun is in th star of Jupiter in 2 owning

11.  Jupiter is in its own star in 2 and no planet in 11.  Further Sun is in 6

and no planet in its stars).

>  

> Normally, the node's significations are in order of priority (1) planets

conjoined with it; (2) Planets aspecting it; (3) the star lord in which the node

is posited (4) Irs sign lord. Mr. Tin Winji has categorically stated that th

Node will not signify the planets who are

> in the star of Node and it is not a K.P.Rule.

>  

> Your statement that say Rahu will signify its Rasi lord and planets in the

Rasi will signify Rahu is just unheard. The other planets

> in the Rasi in which the node is present will signify only their star lord's

signification and not the node.  Suppose Rahu is in Cancer sign,  he will

signify Moon and the Bhavam in which Moon isa placed.  Moon will not signify

Rahu.  Similarly if any other planet is

> in the same sign viz. Cancer, then if it is in the star of Moon, it will

signify Moon and the Bhavam in which it is placed and not Rahu and if the other

planet is in the star other than Moon, then it will signify that star lord and

Bhavam and not Rahu.  The special Rule is only for Node. Kindly correct me if I

am wrong along with Rule for your views.  Kindly do not think that I am

challenging you.

>  

> Truly Yours,

>  

> K.S.V.Ramani

>  

> l

>  

>  

>

> -

> >adith kasinath.g.k

> >@gro ups.com

> >Monday, August 03, 2009 1:37 PM

> >Re: One riddle I could't solveMoon in 7th in plazce of

> >

> > 

> >Dear Ramani ji,

> >

> >Pls note the node will act as its signlord. Hence the planet in its signlord

will also reflect the signfication of Rahu. I know most of us will not agree

this. But I have read analysis in few examples in KP books (not 6 readers). In

that Mars in whose sign Rahu is posited, acts as Rahu also. In the other way,

Rahu representing Mars, acts for Mars and so. I dont remember the book names. I

shall tell you when I recollect or find it from my collections.

> >

> >Also pls note Nodes will represent the planets who are in thier star also.

> >But all are depending on the other points also that strengthen or weaken the

signfications

> >

> >Reg: The marraige at the late age: of cource I did not look into that. We

shall wait for the feed back.

> >

> >With Regards

> >Adith  

> >

> >www.thebestastro. com

> >

> >

> >On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 9:26 AM, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

wrote:

> >

> > 

> >>Dear Adithji,

> >> 

> >>I request you  kindly to see my mail to Shri VGR Pavanji this morning.  I

agree that RAHU, a node in the sign of Moon is agent of

> >>Moon and not Moon is to follow Rahu's signification.  Rahu's Rasi lord Moon

is in 4th a negative house for marriage. So Rahu is to give the result of 4th

only.  Reg. Saturn, a self strength planet (no planet is in its stars), his

occupation sign only isd to be considered in KP system aznd not lordship.  He is

the CSL of 10th cusp, a negative houxe for marriage.  In KP system, node

> >>has no aspect of his own.  Aspect of other planets only on it is considered.

As such your statement that Rahu aspects Saturn

> >>from 7th is confusing me. Because of this, we cannot assume that Saturn gets

the signification of 7th.

> >>  Saturn is in the star of Moon in 4th a negative houe.  We cannot assume

that Moon is in 7th in place of Rahu.  On the contrary, Rahu will signify as

agent 4th house where Moon occupies.    I request you kindly to correct me, if I

am wrong.  For the reasons sta\ted in my mail to shri VGR Pavan, this chart is

really puzzle to me so far as Saturn coming as

> >>Bhukthi and Anthara lord on the date of marriage.  I very much doubt whether

it is a first marriage or second one,

> >>as on the dat e of marriage the native has completed his 42 years of age.  I

have sought for clarification from him.

> >>I request for your comment please.

> >>

> >>Thanking you,

> >> 

> >>Astrologically yours,

> >> 

> >>K.S.V.Ramani

> >>

> >>>

> >>>-

> >>>adith kasinath.g.k

> >>>@gro ups.com

> >>>Sunday, August 02, 2009 6:59 PM

> >>>Re: One riddle I could't solve

> >>>

> >>> 

> >>>Dear Suprakash ji,

> >>>

> >>>First of all I like to convey that I am not an elder Kp lover! (39 yrs).

Hope I am still young!!!

> >>>

> >>>My analysis is follows:

> >>>

> >>>Rahu is posited in Moon sign and in 7th house.

> >>>

> >>>Hence if any planet is in Moon star, Rahu representing Moon will play role

also. ( as I ever say nodes are " Multi faced Weapons " )

> >>>

> >>>Hence the planets in Rahu star and also Moon star is capable of favoring

marriage. The planets who in the sub of planets who are in the star of Rahu or

Moon also capable of giving marriage. (But the panets should not negate strongly

..)

> >>>

> >>>As said Guru in the star of Rahu is a strong significator of Marriage.

> >>>Saturn has the following significations:

> >>>

> >>>Saturn signifies 2 as lordship (though it is occupied by Jupiter, Saturn is

in its own sign). But as no planet in its star, it also signifies secondarily

the 2nd.

> >>>

> >>>Moreover it is in the star of Moon (represented by Rahu posited in its

sign). It is in the sub of Mercury (feebly signifies 7 as lordship) posited in

5. But Mercury is in Sun star signfies 4,8 and also 5 through its star lord

Venus. This 5 is also favorable for marriage.

> >>>

> >>>Saturn is also aspected by Rahu from 7 also.

> >>>

> >>>The other strong planet in Moon star is Venus who signifies 5, and also 2,7

though its sublord Jupiter.

> >>>

> >>>Mercury is in the sub of Venus who is in the star of Moon. Hence Mercury is

also capable of favoring marraige provided they do not negate the event. Mercury

is the lord of 7 posited in Sun star in4. But Sun is in Venus star in 5. Mercury

is in Venus star in 5. Venus is in Moon star (in 4. but signfies 7 through

Rahu).

> >>>

> >>>The DBAS as per my sw on 9/Feb/2005 is

> >>>Jup-Sat-Sat- Venus

> >>>

> >>>the day was Mercury day.

> >>>Transit : Sign-star-sub

> >>>Moon -Sat -Mars (Mars in Mer star in 5)-Sat

> >>>Jupiter-Mercury- Mars-Rahu

> >>>Sat- Mercury-Jupiter- venus

> >>>Venus-Sat-Moon- Jupiter

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>Regards

> >>>Adith

> >>>www.thebestastro. com

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM, S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in>

wrote:

> >>>

> >>> 

> >>>>Dear all

> >>>>

> >>>>I seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a

chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.

> >>>>

> >>>>DOB 04-05-1962

> >>>>10:58 PM

> >>>>Howrah

> >>>>Male

> >>>>

> >>>>His marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat- Ket

> >>>>

> >>>>Jupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.

> >>>>But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own

antara.

> >>>>

> >>>>Regards

> >>>>

> >>>>Suprakash

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear TW853,

Thanks for your detailed analysis. Is it now possible for you to SUMMARIZE( possibly in few bullets ) the significance of NODES strictly in the sense of KP.

Regards

Dr. Bhuwan K. Agrawal

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Friday, 7 August, 2009 9:59:09 PM Re: One riddle I could't solveMoon in 7th in plazce of

Dear Friends,1. The points related to the signification of the Node's signlord are:-a) when the signlord is considered;b) whether signlord's starlord is considered;c) whether the Node has influence on the planets in the star of its signlord; http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26199d) when the signlord becomes the full or strong significator;e) whether planet in the Node's sign gives the result of Node.2. Regarding the consideration of the Node's signlord, abstract from Rahu and Ketu Rules in the File section:- ---6.2. Even though quoted "only when they are neither conjoined with, nor aspected by any planet, they represent the lord of the house." , whether Rahu/Ketu as Planet or Starlod or Sublord, the results of the followings are taken in the KP Readers depending on relevance to the matter under

consideration regardless of their sequence of order:1) House occupied,2) Planet in conjunction,3) Planet in aspect and4) Starlord,5) Signlord...3. Regarding the consideration of the starlord of the Node's signlord, abstract from Rahu and Ketu Rules in the File section:- ---6.3. Rahu/Ketu as agent of the planet in conjunction or aspect or signlord is supposed to give whatever the planet concerned is to signify (KP Reader VI, page 234) but only houses occupied and owned by the planet are commonly considered in the KP Readers, and further results of the planet's Starlord are taken in some cases only...4. The Node's starlord is not treated as an agent of the Node, as excluded in the agent list of the Node in KPAstro 3.1. 5. Regarding the Node's full (strong) signification and the Node having influence on the planets in the star of the Node's signlord, abstract from Rahu and Ketu Rules in the File section:----4.3. The

importance of strong significators is emphasized in Astrology for Beginners, Vol 5, page 669 (Sri K. Subramanium) . Only if there are no planets in Rahu/Ketu star, Rahu/Ket will signify the house occupied. (If a planet is in Rahu/Ketu star, the planet will signify the house occupied by Rahu/Ketu.) Only if there are no planets in the star of the signlord, Rahu/Ketu will signify the results of the signlord. (If a planet is in the star of signlord, Rahu/Ketu will signify the houses occupied by the signlod and the starlod of the signlord and the houses owned by the STARLORD of the signlord, provided there is no planet in those houses). And then the results of the planets in conjunction and aspect are mentioned to be considered.6. In the quoted article "Sub Lord Speaks IV", "As node is in own star or sub, Rahu attains the full significaton of its Rasi Lord. Here the Rasi Lord is Sun, who is full significaor of 2, 6 and 11." is due to (Sun is in th star

of Jupiter in 2 owning 11. Jupiter is in its own star in 2 and no planet in 11. Further Sun is in 6 and no planet in its stars) but not for the node mere being in own star or sub.5. In the Sublords Speaks-1,2,3 the Node's signification by its placement, its starlord and its signlord together with signlord's starlord is usually taken into consideration.6. If the signification of planets conj and aspt the Node together with their starlords are considered, the Node would become the significator of all houses.7.. Not yet found anyone taking the planets in the Node's sign to give the result of Node or something like that.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> I agree with Sri Ramaniji.> Dr. Rath> > > > >

____________ _________ _________ __> kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 5, 2009 2:22:31 PM> Re: One riddle I could't solveMoon in 7th in plazce of> > > Dear Sri Adithji,> > The node unless it is in August 1in its own star or sub, attains the full signification o its Rasi lord. Late Sri K.M.Subramanian has in his article "Sub Lord Speaks IV" in K..P.Astrology monthly magazine opf August 1990, has while analysing Dasa lord Rahu's effects on a chart has observed that "look at ther sub lord of Rahu. Rahu is in his own sub. As node,is in own star or sub. Rahattains the full significaton of its Rasi Lod. Here

the Rasi Lord is Sun, who is full significaor of 2, 6 and 11.(Sun is in th star of Jupiter in 2 owning 11. Jupiter is in its own star in 2 and no planet in 11. Further Sun is in 6 and no planet in its stars).> > Normally, the node's significations are in order of priority (1) planets conjoined with it; (2) Planets aspecting it; (3) the star lord in which the node is posited (4) Irs sign lord. Mr. Tin Winji has categorically stated that th Node will not signify the planets who are> in the star of Node and it is not a K.P.Rule.> > Your statement that say Rahu will signify its Rasi lord and planets in the Rasi will signify Rahu is just unheard. The other planets> in the Rasi in which the node is present will signify only their star lord's signification and not the node. Suppose Rahu is in Cancer sign, he will signify Moon and the Bhavam in which Moon isa placed. Moon will

not signify Rahu. Similarly if any other planet is> in the same sign viz. Cancer, then if it is in the star of Moon, it will signify Moon and the Bhavam in which it is placed and not Rahu and if the other planet is in the star other than Moon, then it will signify that star lord and Bhavam and not Rahu. The special Rule is only for Node. Kindly correct me if I am wrong along with Rule for your views. Kindly do not think that I am challenging you.> > Truly Yours,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > l> > > > - > >adith kasinath.g.k > >@gro ups.com > >Monday, August 03, 2009 1:37 PM> >Re: One riddle I could't solveMoon in 7th in plazce of> >> > > >Dear Ramani ji,> >> >Pls

note the node will act as its signlord. Hence the planet in its signlord will also reflect the signfication of Rahu. I know most of us will not agree this. But I have read analysis in few examples in KP books (not 6 readers).. In that Mars in whose sign Rahu is posited, acts as Rahu also. In the other way, Rahu representing Mars, acts for Mars and so. I dont remember the book names. I shall tell you when I recollect or find it from my collections..> >> >Also pls note Nodes will represent the planets who are in thier star also. > >But all are depending on the other points also that strengthen or weaken the signfications > >> >Reg: The marraige at the late age: of cource I did not look into that. We shall wait for the feed back.> >> >With Regards> >Adith > >> >www.thebestastro. com> >> >> >On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 9:26 AM,

kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:> >> > > >>Dear Adithji,> >> > >>I request you kindly to see my mail to Shri VGR Pavanji this morning. I agree that RAHU, a node in the sign of Moon is agent of> >>Moon and not Moon is to follow Rahu's signification. Rahu's Rasi lord Moon is in 4th a negative house for marriage. So Rahu is to give the result of 4th only. Reg. Saturn, a self strength planet (no planet is in its stars), his occupation sign only isd to be considered in KP system aznd not lordship. He is the CSL of 10th cusp, a negative houxe for marriage. In KP system, node> >>has no aspect of his own. Aspect of other planets only on it is considered. As such your statement that Rahu aspects Saturn > >>from 7th is confusing me. Because of this, we cannot assume that Saturn gets the

signification of 7th.> >> Saturn is in the star of Moon in 4th a negative houe. We cannot assume that Moon is in 7th in place of Rahu. On the contrary, Rahu will signify as agent 4th house where Moon occupies. I request you kindly to correct me, if I am wrong. For the reasons sta\ted in my mail to shri VGR Pavan, this chart is really puzzle to me so far as Saturn coming as> >>Bhukthi and Anthara lord on the date of marriage. I very much doubt whether it is a first marriage or second one,> >>as on the dat e of marriage the native has completed his 42 years of age. I have sought for clarification from him.> >>I request for your comment please.> >>> >>Thanking you,> >> > >>Astrologically yours,> >> > >>K.S.V.Ramani> >>> >>>>

>>>- > >>>adith kasinath.g.k > >>>@gro ups.com > >>>Sunday, August 02, 2009 6:59 PM> >>>Re: One riddle I could't solve> >>>> >>> > >>>Dear Suprakash ji,> >>>> >>>First of all I like to convey that I am not an elder Kp lover! (39 yrs). Hope I am still young!!!> >>>> >>>My analysis is follows:> >>>> >>>Rahu is posited in Moon sign and in 7th house.> >>>> >>>Hence if any planet is in Moon star, Rahu representing Moon will play role also. ( as I ever say nodes are "Multi faced Weapons")> >>>> >>>Hence the planets in Rahu star and also Moon star is capable of favoring marriage. The planets who in

the sub of planets who are in the star of Rahu or Moon also capable of giving marriage. (But the panets should not negate strongly .)> >>>> >>>As said Guru in the star of Rahu is a strong significator of Marriage.> >>>Saturn has the following significations:> >>>> >>>Saturn signifies 2 as lordship (though it is occupied by Jupiter, Saturn is in its own sign). But as no planet in its star, it also signifies secondarily the 2nd.> >>>> >>>Moreover it is in the star of Moon (represented by Rahu posited in its sign). It is in the sub of Mercury (feebly signifies 7 as lordship) posited in 5. But Mercury is in Sun star signfies 4,8 and also 5 through its star lord Venus. This 5 is also favorable for marriage.> >>>> >>>Saturn is also aspected by Rahu from 7 also.> >>>> >>>The other strong

planet in Moon star is Venus who signifies 5, and also 2,7 though its sublord Jupiter.> >>>> >>>Mercury is in the sub of Venus who is in the star of Moon. Hence Mercury is also capable of favoring marraige provided they do not negate the event. Mercury is the lord of 7 posited in Sun star in4. But Sun is in Venus star in 5. Mercury is in Venus star in 5. Venus is in Moon star (in 4. but signfies 7 through Rahu). > >>>> >>>The DBAS as per my sw on 9/Feb/2005 is > >>>Jup-Sat-Sat- Venus> >>>> >>>the day was Mercury day.> >>>Transit : Sign-star-sub> >>>Moon -Sat -Mars (Mars in Mer star in 5)-Sat > >>>Jupiter-Mercury- Mars-Rahu> >>>Sat- Mercury-Jupiter- venus> >>>Venus-Sat- Moon- Jupiter> >>>> >>>> >>>Regards>

>>>Adith> >>>www.thebestastro . com > >>>> >>>> >>>On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM, S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in> wrote:> >>>> >>> > >>>>Dear all> >>>>> >>>>I seek comments from all members particularly elder KP lovers regarding a chart for which I could not find any clue regarding the marriage time.> >>>>> >>>>DOB 04-05-1962> >>>>10:58 PM> >>>>Howrah> >>>>Male> >>>>> >>>>His marriage was on 09-02-2005 during Jup-Sat-sat- Ket> >>>>> >>>>Jupiter is a strong significator for marriage, no doubt about it.> >>>>But why Saturn? Saturn is so strong that it triggered the event in its own

antara.> >>>>> >>>>Regards> >>>>> >>>>Suprakash> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> >>

Looking for local information? Find it on Local