IndiaDivine.org

Birth Time Rectification [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

sir Pranam,thanks for this great work. Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Mon, 3/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: Birth Time Rectification [1 Attachment] Date: Monday, 3 August, 2009, 7:47 AM

Dear VGR,

Please see the attachment for the power point presentation.

Dr. Rath

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comSunday, August 2, 2009 11:44:04 PMRe: Re: Birth Time Rectification

Rath ji Pranam ,Sir can you give me those illustrations for my study thanking youPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sat, 1/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.comSaturday, 1 August, 2009, 7:30 PM

Dear Bohraji,

Your way of selection of significators is correct. Your concept about the mahadasa lord and period is correct as well. Now for fructification of marriage we have to consider the DBA and S. the lords all of them must signify either of 2, or 7, or 11. Athe the same time they should not signify house X. In my study of few cases of denial of marriage I have found in many of cases the significators were associated with X. Of course my stdy was related to the VII cusp sub lord. If it is true with VII cusp sub lord it should also be considered seriously whne considering the other significators as well. Lastly I would like to point out that the DBAS lords should transit in VII hoouse on the date of the celebration. I think this answers your doubts.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

msbohra62 <msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comSaturday, August 1, 2009 1:37:26 AM Re: Birth Time Rectification

Dear Dr.Rath,I am new student in Kp astrology but what i have understand,i will try to explain here.1.CSL of 7th at least must be significant of any 2,7,11 than marriage will be happened.Here 7th CSL is Venus which lord of 2nd and 7th so Venus is significator of these group for marriage and Venus is posited in his star ,if any planet posited in own star than we take Sub lord as star of that planet,here mercury is Sub lord of Venus.again the CSL of 11th is Venus here.2.For marriage Mahadasha lord should significator of any 2,7,11 cusp along with the Sub lord of that Mahadasha lord should be significant of any 2,7,11 cusp, than the marriage will be happened in the Mohandas of that planet.Here Mohandas lord is mercury which posited in his own star and Sub of Jupiter.So we will take Jupiter as the star of Mercury and Jupiter is posited in 2 cusp.Mars is Sub-Sub lord of Mercury so it will play the role of Sub lord

and it is posited in Saturn star which is 11th lord.As i have understand about significant of any cusp are should be as :-1.Significance of any cusp,Posited planet in Star lord of posited planet in cusp.2.Posited planet in cusp.3.Posited planet in the star of cusps lord.4.Cusps lord.5.Any 'Yukti" with above planets.6.Any relation be"Drashti-Sabhand" by any planet as above significant.Dr.Rath, may be i am wrong to apply the rule of KP because i am in learning period,you can correct me as guide line to me.I will be happy to learn by you.Thanks,M.S.Bohra@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bohraji,> You have mentioned that marriage took place in Merc-Sat-Sat- Sat-Mars period. May be your are right by corelating these planets with the sub lord of VII cusp. I have nothing to comment on other

aspects.But

did you find out the signifiers of II, VII ans XI? Did Mercury, Saturn and Mars appear as fruitful significators for marriage? I think they should also appear in the 5 grades of significators as per KP. Your response is awaited for.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> msbohra62 <msbohra62@. ..>> @gro ups.com> Friday, July 31, 2009 5:38:20 PM> Re: Birth Time Rectification> > Â > Dear friends > > I have forget that movements of every Lagana is not the same as per lagana in two hours.Aries have fast speed in movement so the calculation for 2Degree and 33 Kala will be accordingly. It was the mistake in my first post in thread.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > @gro ups.com, "msbohra62" <msbohra62@ ..> wrote:> >> > Dear Senthil ji,> > > > I am getting the right time of Birth is 16:27:20(In previous post something is wrong) where Ascendant is Sun(Sign)-Mars( SL)-Jupiter( Sub.L)-Ke( Sub-Sub.L) .For marriage we look for 7th CSL should have relation with 2nd,11th CSL.Here 7th CSL is Venus.Venus is in the star of Venus than we look for Sub lord which is Mercury.11th CSL is again Venus and 2nd CSL is Saturn.Saturn is in the star of Mercury.Saturn is the star of Mars.> > > > The Native have did the marriage on 10th Nov;2005.As above birth time at the time of marriage the Dasa period is Mer-Sat-Sat- Sat-Mars.> > > > Is this all give the indication that birth time is correct as above mentioned ?> > > > Please let me know i am on right way or wrong some where.> >

> >

Thanks,> > > > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Punit,> > >  > > > You may please verify the birth time of the chart with urge and submit the RP at your place. Whatever time you fell as per your analysis also may be submitted. Your cooperation will help members to study how the RP works for diff place with different astrologer & the relations between them etc. > > >  > > > Can you please do the exercise for research purpose?> > > > > >  > > > Thanks> > >  > ‚ > > > D.Senthil> > > > > > > > > d, 77n9/09,,729/ 09,, Punit Pandey <punitp@>

wrote:> > > > > >> >m:> Punit Pandey <punitp@>> > > Re:] B Birth Time rth Time Rectification> > > @gro ups.com> > > Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 4:00 AM> > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Adith ji,> > >  > > > I would not = = N"RP Moon= Natal Asc and RP Asc=Natal Moon?" a rule but a theory which is under observation. Truly speaking, I don't have much success with this theory. I have seen the present Moon position can tell either birth Moon position or birth Ascendant position, similarly for present Ascendant position. > > >  > > > I believe more research is required on this theory. >

> > & & R Thanks & Regards,> > > > > > Puni> > > > > > > > > > >ul ul 29Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 12:16 AM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > l,> > > Dear l,> > > > > > Noted that6.36.37. 07is 16.30.07. with07.c-Mars- Sun-ars-uun- u !!!> > > > > > But where is the fuf thei > d r tes :> ules :>nd RatP Moond ld oln= ctal> Monoon?>> MoMoon?> > > Mocn?> > > A > > >nrd= > > > >> > > > > > > >d.sinsins ixed using thesins and fixing> > >

tfe'

..> > >> > > wife's.> > > But the Buc the Asd isbloru should have con star lord,the Moon star lord, Saresent,s hope hopepresent, I hopethe mostt rthe mostthe myotcheleI: If yu yocheFYI: If you check cy the ths= , theithey the is exactly the Birth Moonrth Mwas chos cho)c. sub was chosen either Sun,Moon, orMoonu. Out of ed d for tn was selected for the reason Sun rn,ithern,sthe of Saturn, the Moon star lord. The rdh ThL will be Venus in whose sign Jupiter(wife star) is located.> > > > > > Hope you can give your study on the analysis on RPSe pas e all the all th> > ope real eg> n> > gardgt> Reg> >gardgard> gardgards> > >egardh> > > wwwth> > > www.theo. com > > > > > > > > > e, Jul > e, Jul > > On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 6:34 PM, Senthil

<athi_ram > wrote:> > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ms Ch> > aFu> >  > > > Further to my E-mail below, tbel RBT which i have fixed based on the RP for my place is given with detaile> nalysis.> > > > 5-0is.> > > DOJ:25-07-2025-> > > TOJ:10:45 hrs > > > POJ:Seoul,South Korea > > > GG.Lat. 37:35: 00 127:> GG.Lng. 127:03: 00 E> > > GC.Lat. 37:23: 51 N > > > Ayana 23:54:15 > > >  > > >  > > > ÂÂ

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > RP> > > > > > Sign> > > > > > ub1r> > > > > >Subb1> > > > > > Sub2> > >> S> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ASC> > > > > > MER> > > > > > MOO> > > > > > MAR> > > > > > RAH®> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > SUN> > > > > > VEN> > > > > > > > RAH®> > > > > > VEN> > > ÂÂ > > > As per the given date/place and time between 16:18 to 16:30 the ascendant

falls in MARS sign â€"SUN Star. > > > > > > > > > Rule-1 The > ===== > > > The RP ascendant sub lord will revearyqhe nature of queryque> > >  ÂÂ> rect. > > >  > > > Rule-2 > > > ===== > > > B> > > Bi = RP Moon > > > Birth Moo= RP Asc > > >  > > > The SUN is RP Moon sign lord. The birth ascendan :54 >alls from 16:19:54 to 16:32:c =Hrs in SUN star. Hence Birth ascendant musthee MAR-SU RAN mustther VEN or RAH must be the sub lord. Node is stronger than planet and th avt mableVEN sub is avt mable between the 16:19:54 Hrs to 16:32:10 Hrs. Hence RAH is considered as tr tascendant sufallsd. The RAH sub falls from 16:2. No tbef6:32:1xinrs. Now before fixing the sub lord let us s etare wifeà Punâ„¢s star. It is PER

rpgn-JUrd Pada (MER sign-JUP star). Between 16:297th CS 16:30:06 Hrs 7th CSL falls asus see th froe’:3sta7 Hrsis wards MOO sub starts and MOO is occupied itwJen sign (in NATAL chart) which is his wife star. Hence I have selected 16:30:07 Hrs issubs correct birth time. > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > RP> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sign> > > > > > Star> > > > > > Sub1> > > > > > Sub2> > > > > > >> M> ASC> > > > > > MAR> > > > > > SUN> > > > > > RAH®> > > > > > RAH®> > > > > > > > >

MOO> > > > > > SAT®>> > > > > SAT®> > > > > >> SR> > > > > > RAH®> > > ÂÂ > > > Now for 16:30:07 hrs birth time, MOO pAH(tion JUP®-SAT® -M> MRAH( R) > > > ÂÂ > > > Only MER is appearing is RP Asc Sign lord and JUP:30, SAT® areh tt directly connected. But in the birth Chart > > > ® is in MOO-Mis MAR which appearing in RP ascendant hence SAT star is OK. > > > ÂÂ > > > So his RBT is in:30:07 hrs > > > ÂÂ > > > GOOD LUCK! > > > ÂÂ > > > Thanks > > > ÂÂ > > > D.Senthil> > > > > > > > > > > hen--- On Fri, 7/24/09, Senthil <athi_ram >

wrote:> > > > > > > > GOOD> > > > > Senthil <athi_ram@ .> > > Re: Birth Time Rectifi_ram@ ya> > > > > > @gro ups.com> > > Friday, July 24,>> > > M> > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear MS chandra,> > >  > > > I have requested members who are sitting at various places  > > > , UK, AUS, UAE etc) to do the exercise and to post the RP details for studyingo ae siations between the various RP's working around the world but none of them given. So at

least RP fr sty judgment place is given below for information.> > >  > > > DOJ:25-07-2009> > > TOJ:10:45 hrs> > > POJ:Seoul,South Korea> > > GG.Lat. 37:nt 00 N> > > GG.Lng. 127:03: 00 mat> > GC.Lat. 37:23: 51 N> > > Ayana 23:54:15> > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > RP> > > Sign> > > Sta N> > > > >  N> > > ub1> > > Sub2> > > > > > ASC> > > MER> > > MOO> > > MAR> > > RAH®> > > > > > MOO>

> > SUN> > > VEN> > > > > > ®> > > VEN> > > > > > ÂÂ > > > GOOD LUCK!> > > ÂÂ > > > Thanks> > > ÂÂ > > > D.SenthiER> > > > > ÂÂ > > > > > > > > > --- On Mon, 7/13/09, sathish> RAH(Ra <inf2sathish@ > wrote:> > > Thank> > > > > > > ÂÂ > > >> > > > > > > sathish chandra <inf2sathish@ >> > > ndra <i: Birth Time Rectification> > > @gro ups.com > > > > > > Monday, July 13, 2009, 5:26 AM> > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Member,> > > > > > I would be thankful to you All,> > > Could you please Rectify My Brith Time to Micro Level I am Placing all my Lift Time Events.> > > > > > My DOB   : 30th Nov, 1976.> > > Time         : 16:18 to 16:30 in between only.> > > Place        : Hanamkonda : Andhra Pradesh : India> > > Lattitude    : 018:10:00> > > Longitude   : 079:46:00> > >

> > > My Lift Events.> > > > > > 1) I am Elder Son after me 1 Sister 2 Brothers.> > > 2) Education Gaps from 1994 to 1997 ( Worked earned some money)> > > 3) Graduation Started in 1997 and Completed in 2000. > > > 4) Post Graduation in IT 2000-20002 October.> > > 5) Joined in SW Job 28th October, 2004 in Mumbai> > > 6) Marriage : 10 Nov, 2005 Muhurth : 21:35 (Gemini Lagna)> > > 7) My Wife : Born in Punarvasu 3rd Pada: Leo Ascendant : Date of Birth : 5th September,1980 Time : 05:05 am> > > 8) My son Date of Birth : 8th March, 2007 at 10:26am Swathi, Tarus Asc > > > 9) 21st May, 2007 Moved to Pune to new Job S/w> > > 10) April, 24,2009 was my Last working day in My S/w Job.> > > 11) 5th June, 2009 Moved to UK.> > > > > > Regards,> > > MS

chandra> > >> >>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.