IndiaDivine.org

How to judge marriage?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all

Time of birth when it has been confirmed by the jataka i.e.date after and before rising day. Suppose Birth date is 03.07.2009 at 00.00.00 am means rising date is 03.07.2009. Here we have to only rectify the ascendent lord, star lord and sub lord, sub sub lord. and that too when we take the query for casting the horoscope. There is no matter of taking day from sun rise to next day sunrise. According to the strength of the ruling planets when we take the query, we can confirm the day whether it is before 00.00.00am or after 00.00.00.am of that day.

With regards.

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 12:28:46 +0530 wrote

>Dear Mr.Bohra,

>                        You're right in your thinking,theoretically it is correct...but whether all the different SWs on the market incorporate it or not needs to be checked...as far as the SW I use(Mr.Raichur's),I have a sepatate SW for RPs...which follows the calendar date and daylord...

>                         In any case the Day-lord has the least importance among RPs...

>                        With best wishes,

>                        Yogesh Lajmi

>                                                 GOOD LUCK !

>                        

>

>

>

>

>________________________________

>msbohra62

>

>Monday, August 3, 2009 2:58:44 AM

> Re: How to judge marriage?

>

>  

>Dear Lajmi ji,

>

>"The day is taken from sunrise to sunrise",It means if we look for RP in midnight after 12,than we should take day lord of previous sunrise ?

>

>In the thread of "Delivery when" i have taken day lord as per "Zero" time system,means after 12 in midnight date of day changed so day also changed,Is it wrong ?

>

>Second question is ,Can we look for RP after sunset ? because in traditional system it says for any "Prashana" cast the chart when sun is in the sky,after sunset never cast the question chart for divine reason.

>

>Please guide me on above matter.

>

>Thanks,

>

>M.S.Bohra

>

>@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi wrote:

>>

>> Dear Mr.Rath,

>>                       As per K.P., the day is taken from sunrise to sunrise ?

>>                       Kindly reconcile...

>>                       Yogesh Lajmi.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> ____________ _________ _________ __

>> Luther Rath

>> @gro ups.com

>> Saturday, August 1, 2009 8:27:01 PM

>> Re: How to judge marriage?

>>

>>  

>> Dear Dhananjaya,

>> Is the birth time 12 Noon or 12 Midnight. If it is midnight is it 23rd/24th night or 24th/25th. I think one has to give some importance to 1, 5 and 8 of course in rare cases. They are 2, 7 and 11 for spouse.

>> Dr. Rath

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> ____________ _________ _________ __

>> Dhananjaya Kekuda

>> @gro ups.com

>> Saturday, August 1, 2009 1:59:54 PM

>> How to judge marriage?

>>

>>  

>>

>>

>> Dear all,

>>

>> If none of the s/l of planets are related to 2,7,11 how to judge the marriage timing. Below is the chart of a girl, no planet's s/l is related to 2,7 or 11. In this case s/l doesn't speak?

>>

>> D.O.B. - 24 March 1979

>> T.O.B. - 12.OO P.M.

>> P.O.B. - Pune

>>

>> Date of marriage - 1st December 2002.

>>

>> Please comment on this case.

>>

>> with regards

>> Dhananjay

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>