IndiaDivine.org

SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected SS

Sir,

Great KSK has already given this regarding election of muhurtha for certain things. There he had said that if some one is running bad/evil dasa bhukti antara or having adverse aspects as per dinvarsha padhati (Western) then inspite of the fact that he tries to do the same thing on that auspicious moment i.e. muhurta given by eminent and knowledgable kp astrologer, he will not in a position to do it. He will do by his fate on the wrong time as per his horoscope or prebirth deeds.

Remedies can reduce the severness of the problem but it doesnot necessary happen in each and every case. So while adopting remedies from any person the intention of the person who are making available the remedial services for jataka is to be taken into consideration. Because there are so called certain professional remedy experts they compel the jataka to do the same for all evilness of the horoscope. By mentally harassing by this, jataka takes decision but it will not give him the results. Agains there are so many who are making money from this very divine thing and they are looting the jataka. It is to be stopped at once.

Certainly, there are certain persons who are having original divine grace of lord/divine powers but they are a few in numbers and it will not be made available for all masses.

With regards,

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

+91 9422582853 /+91 9673746303

On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 10:26:05 +0530 wrote

>Hi

>Though we fixed muhurtha , event will take place if it is predestined . If not muhurtha will change for the particular date/time.

>

>10 years back i had predicted to a girl about her marriage between 1st and 21st of of a particular month.And also predicted the boy must be Engineer who may start his own unit in the next coming Dasha.

>Marriage has been decided with engineer.

>Girl's brother came on 10th and told me that they have fixed 30th as wedding date.

>I told him that as i have predicted marriage before 21st, and on 30th Marriage may not take place.

>He was scared of choultry and i told him Lord Brahma already arranged it , just u have to search.

>he searched and got the choultry for the 20th .

>Marriage happened on 20th  , and on 30th the father of the boy expired at the age of 83.

>Sahhasra Saagara

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>________________________________

>vivekpathak_27

>

>Monday, 3 August, 2009 2:47:31 PM

> Re: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

>

>  

>Hi Sonali,

>

>You have raised a valide topic and answer by Yogeshji is very perfect. Just to add it, I remember words of my Guru. He use say, "Every incidence good or bad happens as per the wish of lord Rama, Pray to lord Rama and he will take care of you, you cannot escape from your Bhogas but give courage to bare the unwanted incidence." Astologer has to tell whether incidence will happen or not, but you cannot change fate of some one. You have to perform like a psychologist.

>

>Regards,

>Vivek Pathak

>

>@gro ups.com, "K. P. Naidu" wrote:

>>

>> I also belong to the same school of thought of sri Rao.

>>  

>> Comparing Medcial science with Astrology is not correct.

>>  

>> Even in medical science also, cures are effected after the poatient suffers for the period as destined. ,

>>  

>> Naidu KP

>>

>> K. P. Naidu,

>> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,

>> Nowroji Road,

>> Maharanipeta,

>> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.

>> Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.

>>

>> --- On Sun, 2/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi wrote:

>>

>>

>> Yogesh Lajmi

>> Re: SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

>> @gro ups.com

>> Cc: "SONALI"

>> Sunday, 2 August, 2009, 4:47 PM

>>

>>

>>  

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Dear SONALI,

>>                         As per K.P.,which as astrology itself is based upon the Karma theory,it is just not possibe to escape one's fate as decded at one's very Birth...

>>                         Upayas/Remedies are being peddled by mostly pseudo-astrologers and tricksters masquerading as astrologers. ..and in my humble opinion,fleecing people by making such fraudulent claims...I have in the past challenged many such sooth-sayers, they cannot rightfully deserve to be called astrologers, to give JUST ONE SUCH AUTHENTICATED CASE WHERE ANY UPAYA HAS SUCCEEDED... ALONG WITH THE PERSON'S CORRECT DOB,TOB,POB. ..and so far NONE have had the courage to reply or even acknowledge receipt,or even refute my contentions. ..till date.

>>                         K.P. only helps to unravel your fate....it cannot, and has never made claims to be able alter your fate...!

>>                         Pl.. do not fall a prey to charlatans who are good salesmen at best...and know a smattering of astrology,enough to fool the gullibe and the simpletons.. .

>>                         With best wishes,

>>                         Yogesh Lajmi.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> SONALI

>> @gro ups.com

>> Sunday, August 2, 2009 12:07:03 AM

>> SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES IN KP ASTROLOGY

>>

>>  

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> HELLO ALL MEMBERS,

>> TO THE EXTENT IVE LEARNED KP, IT SAYS THAT ON A PARTICULAR TIME A PARTICULAR EVENT WILL HAPPEN,ANYHOW.

>> BUT IF THE LIKELY EVENT IS A BAD ONE, HOW TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING OR HOW TO REDUCE ITS EFFECTS ARE NOT SPECIFIED IN KP.

>> OR ALTERNATIVELY, IF THE EVENT IS LIKELY TO BE A GOOD ONE, HOW TO INCREASE ITS EFFECT IS NO WHERE SPECIFIED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY.

>> THIS IS SAME AS A CASE , WHERE ONE PATEINT GOES TO A DOCTOR DOCTOR SIMPLY SAYS THAT PATEINT IS SUFFERING FROM FEVER,.BUT WHEN ASKED FOR SOLUTION, HE SAYS THAT THERE IS NO SOLUTION.BUT THE REAL ROLE OF DOCTOR IS TO GIVE MEDICINE TO THE PATEINT SO THAT HE OVERCOME THAT FEVER, UNLESS THE DOCTOR DOES SO ,I.E.PROVIDE THE FULL PROOF SOLUTION TO THE PATEINT , THERE IS NO POINT FOR THE PATEINT TO GO TO THE DOCTOR.DOCTOR CAN NOT SAYS THAT AS THE FEVER HAS COME AUTOMATICALLY, IT WILL GO THE SAME WAY.

>> SIMILARLY, IF, EVEN THE MOST COMPETENT KP ASTROLOGER CAN ONLY PREDICT THE EVENTS(THERE ARE FEWER),BUT CANNOT PROVIDE THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES FOR THAT EVENT,WHATS THE PONT IN GOING TO THE ASTROLOGER.

>> IN SHORT, I WANT TO KNOW THE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES PROVIDED UNDER KP ASTROLOGY AS OTHER BRANCHES OF ASTRO DOES, I.E.SOME SAYS FOR WEARING OF GEMS,SOME SAYS MANTRA,SOME ABOUT DONATIONS,ETC.

>> PLZ CLARIFY THIS ISSUE..

>>

>> Thanks Regards,

>>  

>>  

>> Sonali

>>  

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>       Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

>>

>

>

>  

>

>

>       recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/