IndiaDivine.org

How to differentiate the results for prime bhava and detrimental bhavas at the same time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all

VERY VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION I AM PUTTING FOR CONSIDERATION.

As Dr. Rath has given indication that when any cuspal sublord is the significator of prime bhava and secondary bhavas and at the same time it is the significator for detrimental houses for prime bhava and secondary bhava, Then how to point out when that significator will give prime bhava result and when it will signify the detrimental houses means there will be hurdles in happening of event.

Please consider it very urgently and imporltant. As general kp astrologers say that 7th cusp sublord is signifying 7th as well as 6th house. It is our duty to describe the period in which 7th house result is expected and when 6th house results are expected. General saying both the results will be expected at the same time is not correct.

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:20:14 +0530 wrote

>Respected Sagarji,

>Please accept my respect.

>I am not sure what I write now. Please correct me if I am wrong. Your statement that if the sub lord/significator of VII also signifies 6 the the second party may not be interested and if it signifies 12th then the native himself/herself may not be interested for the marriage, mat be true in a horary chart. But if it is so in natal chart then the second party shall take initiative for seperation id ther is 6 signification, and the native himself/herself may do so if the planet also signifies 12. Please rectify me.

>With regards.

>Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>________________________________

>Sagar S

>

>Tuesday, July 21, 2009 11:42:58 AM

>Re: Marriage promise

>

>  

>Hi

>As per ur given data i have erected Natal chart for DOB 25th Oct 1978 8-30 am Bangalore

>7th lord and 7th cusp sub lord is Venus, Venus in retrograde in the 12th cusp.

>As per My knowledge if 7th lord/significator signifies 6th house then the opp sex will not be interested in to get merry he/her, if 7th lord/sigificator signifies 12th then the native himself/herself will not be interested in marriage.

>Please clarify with some best astrologer.

>Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda"

>

>

>

>

>

>Luther Rath

>@gro ups.com

>Tuesday, 21 July, 2009 7:58:31 AM

>Re: Marriage promise

>

>  

>Dear Srinivasaji,

>Will you kindly let us know at least the age of your daughter, to have a near accurate prediction? Secondly will you have any objection to inform us whether you are facing any obstacle or problem on marriage issues? I think it is not posible to give guerenty on the prdictions. Your informations may help the astrologer to apply common sense along with astrological knowledge and experience.

>Thanking you.

>Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>Sreenivasa M.R

>@gro ups.com

>Monday, July 20, 2009 1:40:12 PM

> Marriage promise

>

>  

>Respected KP Learneds,

>

>I herewith give birth details of my daughter whose marriage is yet to be realised  and which has become a great source of anxity and concern.  Will any of the learned KP's analyse her horoscope and predict whether the marriage is promised to the girl when and how (whether same sect or inter caste)

>DOB : 25-10-1978

>PLACE: Bangalore

>TIME: 8.30 AM.

>HOARARY NO. 196

>

>Thanks Regarda,

>M.R.Sreenivasa

>

>

>

>Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

>

> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

>

>

>

>      

Guest guest

Dear friends,

I agree with the undermentioned mail mentioning "describing the period".

I have bifercated the meaning of these as under for easy understanding -

The Planet (Glass or Food Plate)I consider as the glass, clean, unclean, plastic,steel,silver or plain glass.

The StarLord (Water, Milk and Food) I consider as the Milk,Good quality, with Kesar, Khus, Bournvita, with medicine mixed, or just plain.

The SubLord (Contentment or bitterness) I consider as the after effects or the taste left in the mouth after consuming the milk bitter or sweet.

But the Dasha Lords influencing the native throughout his Life, I consider them as the Daily food and water which is necessary to Live and more important than the Glass of Milk. This food can be strong enough and consists of sweetmeats, fruits and glass of fresh juice and most "Poushtik ahaar" or just be plain Rice, Dal and chawal.

The results of prime Bhava and detrimental Bhava would be visible only in the Dasha influences and cannot be overruled by the Cuspal SubLord and treated as final for throughout the Life. The Cuspal Sublord will only show the potential and limits of happiness or deficit in a particular area but this does not mean that the deficit or the happiness showed by the Cuspal SubLord will be visible throughout the natives Life.

If a particular Dasha shows happiness of marriage, then how will the 7th Cuspal Sublord (Negative) overrule these positive results ? And if a particular Dasha in natives Life shows activation of the 6th or the 12th, then how will a positive 7th Cuspal SubLord help that time ? Atthe most if its a positive Cuspal SubLord then during a bad time in natives married Life it will not allow the marriage to be taken to a point of Divorce, thats it.

Therefire I believe to determine the prime and detrimental effects or results, one gas to check the antardashas to gauge what to expect when.

At same time if 7th Cuspal SubLord is showing 6th and 7th both, then it clearly means that the marriage would not head towards disaster ever, neither would it be a fairy tale, but would remain in neutral condition. But dashas will change these effects towards more of 6th house at times,and at other times more towards 7th, but at no time will either of the 6th or the 7th be able to completely crush their detrimental houses, due to the 7th Cuspal SubLord not allowing it.

Pl. correct me if I am wrong.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "VIJAYANANDPATIL" <guide_vijayanand wrote:>> Dear all> VERY VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION I AM PUTTING FOR CONSIDERATION.> As Dr. Rath has given indication that when any cuspal sublord is the significator of prime bhava and secondary bhavas and at the same time it is the significator for detrimental houses for prime bhava and secondary bhava, Then how to point out when that significator will give prime bhava result and when it will signify the detrimental houses means there will be hurdles in happening of event.> Please consider it very urgently and imporltant. As general kp astrologers say that 7th cusp sublord is signifying 7th as well as 6th house. It is our duty to describe the period in which 7th house result is expected and when 6th house results are expected. General saying both the results will be expected at the same time is not correct.> > > On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:20:14 +0530 wrote> >Respected Sagarji,> >Please accept my respect.> >I am not sure what I write now. Please correct me if I am wrong. Your statement that if the sub lord/significator of VII also signifies 6 the the second party may not be interested and if it signifies 12th then the native himself/herself may not be interested for the marriage, mat be true in a horary chart. But if it is so in natal chart then the second party shall take initiative for seperation id ther is 6 signification, and the native himself/herself may do so if the planet also signifies 12. Please rectify me.> >With regards.> >Dr. Rath> >> >> >> >> >________________________________> >Sagar S > > > >Tuesday, July 21, 2009 11:42:58 AM> >Re: Marriage promise> >> > > >Hi> >As per ur given data i have erected Natal chart for DOB 25th Oct 1978 8-30 am Bangalore> >7th lord and 7th cusp sub lord is Venus, Venus in retrograde in the 12th cusp.> >As per My knowledge if 7th lord/significator signifies 6th house then the opp sex will not be interested in to get merry he/her, if 7th lord/sigificator signifies 12th then the native himself/herself will not be interested in marriage.> >Please clarify with some best astrologer.> >Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda"> >> >> >> >> >> >________________________________> >Luther Rath > >@gro ups.com> >Tuesday, 21 July, 2009 7:58:31 AM> >Re: Marriage promise> >> > > >Dear Srinivasaji,> >Will you kindly let us know at least the age of your daughter, to have a near accurate prediction? Secondly will you have any objection to inform us whether you are facing any obstacle or problem on marriage issues? I think it is not posible to give guerenty on the prdictions. Your informations may help the astrologer to apply common sense along with astrological knowledge and experience.> >Thanking you.> >Dr. Rath> >> >> >> >> >________________________________> >Sreenivasa M.R > >@gro ups.com> >Monday, July 20, 2009 1:40:12 PM> > Marriage promise> >> > > >Respected KP Learneds,> >> >I herewith give birth details of my daughter whose marriage is yet to be realised and which has become a great source of anxity and concern. Will any of the learned KP's analyse her horoscope and predict whether the marriage is promised to the girl when and how (whether same sect or inter caste)> >DOB : 25-10-1978> >PLACE: Bangalore> >TIME: 8.30 AM.> >HOARARY NO. 196> >> >Thanks & Regarda,> >M.R.Sreenivasa> >> >> >> >________________________________> >Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. > >> >________________________________> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. > >> >> >> > >

Guest guest

Dear All,

What is promised in a horoscope is judged from the sub lord or sub sub lord of relevant bhava (Primay cusp). The promised event may happen or may not happen. Execution of events are controlled by planets. So you have to see the Vimshottary dasa lords - what they signifies; supported by the transits.

Remember, transit can never create an event, but it plays a mjor role to fructify the event.

Let's understand this with an example. If Planet 'A' signifies 6 and 7th, then what result native can experience during the dasa periods of plnet 'A' is now will be determined by transit. If transit supports 7th, then marriage can take place. If transit is supporting 6th house, then you may say that during the dasa periods of planet 'A', native may experience the significations of 6th house (divorce, etc.)

Hope this clears the doubt.

Thanks,D K BhaskarMob.: 91-9910048040

"Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."--- On Wed, 5/8/09, VIJAYANANDPATIL <guide_vijayanand wrote:

VIJAYANANDPATIL <guide_vijayanand How to differentiate the results for prime bhava and detrimental bhavas at the same time Cc: rathlutherDate: Wednesday, 5 August, 2009, 11:15 AM

Dear allVERY VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION I AM PUTTING FOR CONSIDERATION.As Dr. Rath has given indication that when any cuspal sublord is the significator of prime bhava and secondary bhavas and at the same time it is the significator for detrimental houses for prime bhava and secondary bhava, Then how to point out when that significator will give prime bhava result and when it will signify the detrimental houses means there will be hurdles in happening of event.Please consider it very urgently and imporltant. As general kp astrologers say that 7th cusp sublord is signifying 7th as well as 6th house. It is our duty to describe the period in which 7th house result is expected and when 6th house results are expected. General saying both the results will be expected at the same time is not correct.On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:20:14 +0530 wrote>Respected Sagarji,>Please accept my respect.>I am not sure what I write now.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Your statement that if the sub lord/significator of VII also signifies 6 the the second party may not be interested and if it signifies 12th then the native himself/herself may not be interested for the marriage, mat be true in a horary chart. But if it is so in natal chart then the second party shall take initiative for seperation id ther is 6 signification, and the native himself/herself may do so if the planet also signifies 12. Please rectify me.>With regards.>Dr. Rath>>>>>___________ _________ _________ ___>Sagar S >@gro ups.com>Tuesday, July 21, 2009 11:42:58 AM>Re: Marriage promise>> >Hi>As per ur given data i have erected Natal chart for DOB 25th Oct 1978 8-30 am Bangalore>7th lord and 7th cusp sub lord is Venus, Venus in retrograde in the 12th

cusp.>As per My knowledge if 7th lord/significator signifies 6th house then the opp sex will not be interested in to get merry he/her, if 7th lord/sigificator signifies 12th then the native himself/herself will not be interested in marriage.>Please clarify with some best astrologer.>Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda">>>>>>___________ _________ _________ ___>Luther Rath >@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 21 July, 2009 7:58:31 AM>Re: Marriage promise>> >Dear Srinivasaji,>Will you kindly let us know at least the age of your daughter, to have a near accurate prediction? Secondly will you have any objection to inform us whether you are facing any obstacle or problem on marriage issues? I think it is not posible to give guerenty on the prdictions. Your informations may help the astrologer to apply

common sense along with astrological knowledge and experience.>Thanking you.>Dr. Rath>>>>>___________ _________ _________ ___>Sreenivasa M.R >@gro ups.com>Monday, July 20, 2009 1:40:12 PM> Marriage promise>> >Respected KP Learneds,>>I herewith give birth details of my daughter whose marriage is yet to be realised and which has become a great source of anxity and concern. Will any of the learned KP's analyse her horoscope and predict whether the marriage is promised to the girl when and how (whether same sect or inter caste)>DOB : 25-10-1978>PLACE: Bangalore>TIME: 8.30 AM.>HOARARY NO. 196>>Thanks Regarda,>M.R.Sreenivasa>>>>___________ _________ _________ ___>Love Cricket? Check out live

scores, photos, video highlights and more. >>___________ _________ _________ ___> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. >>>>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Sri S.S Brahmaanand Ji,

I request U to kindly clarify the following position. The native is a Doctor.Kumbha Lagna and Kanya Rasi, "Hastha" star. 7th Lord SUN is in 2nd Bhava. 7 cusp sublord is Kethu in 6th. Mars,Jupt,Rahu are in his star but all are in 6th bhava Lagna Lord Saturn is in 7th Bhava in Sun star who is in 2nd bhava. Jupitor Dasa started from 19 -7-2009.Traditional chart given to most of the parents are rejecting the girl as there 4 planets in 7th House including Saturn.Her DOB 27/28-4-1980, 3.20 AM at Hyderabad. Kindly study about the possibility of her marriage. I am a new member in the group and I am just following the discussions of the group members which is very useful to all others

Thank U

cghatty

ChandramouliswerGhatty . --- On Wed, 5/8/09, Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 wrote:

Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7Re: How to differentiate the results for prime bhava and detrimental bhavas at the same time Date: Wednesday, 5 August, 2009, 8:02 AM

Dear All,

What is promised in a horoscope is judged from the sub lord or sub sub lord of relevant bhava (Primay cusp). The promised event may happen or may not happen. Execution of events are controlled by planets. So you have to see the Vimshottary dasa lords - what they signifies; supported by the transits.

Remember, transit can never create an event, but it plays a mjor role to fructify the event.

Let's understand this with an example. If Planet 'A' signifies 6 and 7th, then what result native can experience during the dasa periods of plnet 'A' is now will be determined by transit. If transit supports 7th, then marriage can take place. If transit is supporting 6th house, then you may say that during the dasa periods of planet 'A', native may experience the significations of 6th house (divorce, etc.)

"Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."--- On Wed, 5/8/09, VIJAYANANDPATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

VIJAYANANDPATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com> How to differentiate the results for prime bhava and detrimental bhavas at the same time@gro ups.comCc: rathluther Wednesday, 5 August, 2009, 11:15 AM

Dear allVERY VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION I AM PUTTING FOR CONSIDERATION.As Dr. Rath has given indication that when any cuspal sublord is the significator of prime bhava and secondary bhavas and at the same time it is the significator for detrimental houses for prime bhava and secondary bhava, Then how to point out when that significator will give prime bhava result and when it will signify the detrimental houses means there will be hurdles in happening of event.Please consider it very urgently and imporltant. As general kp astrologers say that 7th cusp sublord is signifying 7th as well as 6th house. It is our duty to describe the period in which 7th house result is expected and when 6th house results are expected. General saying both the results will be expected at the same time is not correct.On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:20:14 +0530 wrote>Respected Sagarji,>Please accept my respect.>I am not sure what I write now.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Your statement that if the sub lord/significator of VII also signifies 6 the the second party may not be interested and if it signifies 12th then the native himself/herself may not be interested for the marriage, mat be true in a horary chart. But if it is so in natal chart then the second party shall take initiative for seperation id ther is 6 signification, and the native himself/herself may do so if the planet also signifies 12. Please rectify me.>With regards.>Dr. Rath>>>>>___________ _________ _________ ___>Sagar S >@gro ups.com>Tuesday, July 21, 2009 11:42:58 AM>Re: Marriage promise>> >Hi>As per ur given data i have erected Natal chart for DOB 25th Oct 1978 8-30 am Bangalore>7th lord and 7th cusp sub lord is Venus, Venus in retrograde in the 12th

cusp.>As per My knowledge if 7th lord/significator signifies 6th house then the opp sex will not be interested in to get merry he/her, if 7th lord/sigificator signifies 12th then the native himself/herself will not be interested in marriage.>Please clarify with some best astrologer.>Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda">>>>>>___________ _________ _________ ___>Luther Rath >@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 21 July, 2009 7:58:31 AM>Re: Marriage promise>> >Dear Srinivasaji,>Will you kindly let us know at least the age of your daughter, to have a near accurate prediction? Secondly will you have any objection to inform us whether you are facing any obstacle or problem on marriage issues? I think it is not posible to give guerenty on the prdictions. Your informations may help the astrologer to apply

common sense along with astrological knowledge and experience.>Thanking you.>Dr. Rath>>>>>___________ _________ _________ ___>Sreenivasa M.R >@gro ups.com>Monday, July 20, 2009 1:40:12 PM> Marriage promise>> >Respected KP Learneds,>>I herewith give birth details of my daughter whose marriage is yet to be realised and which has become a great source of anxity and concern. Will any of the learned KP's analyse her horoscope and predict whether the marriage is promised to the girl when and how (whether same sect or inter caste)>DOB : 25-10-1978>PLACE: Bangalore>TIME: 8.30 AM.>HOARARY NO. 196>>Thanks Regarda,>M.R.Sreenivasa>>>>___________ _________ _________ ___>Love Cricket? Check out live

scores, photos, video highlights and more. >>___________ _________ _________ ___> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. >>>>

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Seen your question.

Waiting for opinions.

Dr.Rath

VIJAYANANDPATIL <guide_vijayanand Cc: rathlutherSent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 11:15:58 AM How to differentiate the results for prime bhava and detrimental bhavas at the same time

Please correct me if I am wrong. Your statement that if the sub lord/significator of VII also signifies 6 the the second party may not be interested and if it signifies 12th then the native himself/herself may not be interested for the marriage, mat be true in a horary chart. But if it is so in natal chart then the second party shall take initiative for seperation id ther is 6 signification, and the native himself/herself may do so if the planet also signifies 12. Please rectify me.>With regards.>Dr. Rath>>>>>___________ _________ _________ ___>Sagar S >@gro ups.com>Tuesday, July 21, 2009 11:42:58 AM>Re: Marriage promise>> >Hi>As per ur given data i have erected Natal chart for DOB 25th Oct 1978 8-30 am Bangalore>7th lord and 7th cusp sub

lord is Venus, Venus in retrograde in the 12th cusp.>As per My knowledge if 7th lord/significator signifies 6th house then the opp sex will not be interested in to get merry he/her, if 7th lord/sigificator signifies 12th then the native himself/herself will not be interested in marriage.>Please clarify with some best astrologer.>Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda">>>>>>___________ _________ _________ ___>Luther Rath >@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 21 July, 2009 7:58:31 AM>Re: Marriage promise>> >Dear Srinivasaji,>Will you kindly let us know at least the age of your daughter, to have a near accurate prediction? Secondly will you have any objection to inform us whether you are facing any obstacle or problem on marriage issues? I think it is not posible to give guerenty on the prdictions. Your

informations may help the astrologer to apply common sense along with astrological knowledge and experience.>Thanking you.>Dr. Rath>>>>>___________ _________ _________ ___>Sreenivasa M.R >@gro ups.com>Monday, July 20, 2009 1:40:12 PM> Marriage promise>> >Respected KP Learneds,>>I herewith give birth details of my daughter whose marriage is yet to be realised and which has become a great source of anxity and concern. Will any of the learned KP's analyse her horoscope and predict whether the marriage is promised to the girl when and how (whether same sect or inter caste)>DOB : 25-10-1978>PLACE: Bangalore>TIME: 8.30 AM.>HOARARY NO. 196>>Thanks Regarda,>M.R.Sreenivasa>>>>___________ _________

_________ ___>Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. >>___________ _________ _________ ___> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. >>>>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

Your explanation is correct according to me. But I think the other lords among the DBAS are to be considered. We have to find out if they support VII or VI. At the same time their transit is also be considered as pointed out by you.

Am I right?

Dr. Rath

Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 1:32:57 PMRe: How to differentiate the results for prime bhava and detrimental bhavas at the same time

Dear All,

"Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."--- On Wed, 5/8/09, VIJAYANANDPATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

VIJAYANANDPATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com> How to differentiate the results for prime bhava and detrimental bhavas at the same time@gro ups.comCc: rathluther Wednesday, 5 August, 2009, 11:15 AM

Guest guest

You are correct!

Thanks,D K

Mob.: 91-9910048040

"Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."--- On Thu, 6/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: How to differentiate the results for prime bhava and detrimental bhavas at the same time Date: Thursday, 6 August, 2009, 10:00 AM

Dear Bhaskarji,

Your explanation is correct according to me. But I think the other lords among the DBAS are to be considered. We have to find out if they support VII or VI. At the same time their transit is also be considered as pointed out by you.

Am I right?

Dr. Rath

Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comWednesday, August 5, 2009 1:32:57 PMRe: How to differentiate the results for prime bhava and detrimental bhavas at the same time

Dear All,

Hi!

I am learning KP from books written on the subject and hence getting basic doubts. Can we consider the cuspal sublord as a prime significator of that Bhava or not?

Raghav

From: kdbhaskar7Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 11:56:39 +0530Re: How to differentiate the results for prime bhava and detrimental bhavas at the same time

You are correct!

Thanks,D K

Mob.: 91-9910048040

"Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."--- On Thu, 6/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: How to differentiate the results for prime bhava and detrimental bhavas at the same time Date: Thursday, 6 August, 2009, 10:00 AM

Dear Bhaskarji,

Am I right?

Dr. Rath

Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comWednesday, August 5, 2009 1:32:57 PMRe: How to differentiate the results for prime bhava and detrimental bhavas at the same time

Dear All,

Dear allVERY VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION I AM PUTTING FOR CONSIDERATION.As Dr. Rath has given indication that when any cuspal sublord is the significator of prime bhava and secondary bhavas and at the same time it is the significator for detrimental houses for prime bhava and secondary bhava, Then how to point out when that significator will give prime bhava result and when it will signify the detrimental houses means there will be hurdles in happening of event.Please consider it very urgently and imporltant. As general kp astrologers say that 7th cusp sublord is signifying 7th as well as 6th house. It is our duty to describe the period in which 7th house result is expected and when 6th house results are expected. General saying both the results will be expected at the same time is not correct.On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:20:14 +0530 wrote>Respected Sagarji,>Please accept my respect.>I am not sure what I write now. Please correct me if I am wrong. Your statement that if the sub lord/significator of VII also signifies 6 the the second party may not be interested and if it signifies 12th then the native himself/herself may not be interested for the marriage, mat be true in a horary chart. But if it is so in natal chart then the second party shall take initiative for seperation id ther is 6 signification, and the native himself/herself may do so if the planet also signifies 12. Please rectify me.>With regards.>Dr. Rath>>>>>___________ _________ _________ ___>Sagar S >@gro ups.com>Tuesday, July 21, 2009 11:42:58 AM>Re: Marriage promise>> >Hi>As per ur given data i have erected Natal chart for DOB 25th Oct 1978 8-30 am Bangalore>7th lord and 7th cusp sub lord is Venus, Venus in retrograde in the 12th cusp.>As per My knowledge if 7th lord/significator signifies 6th house then the opp sex will not be interested in to get merry he/her, if 7th lord/sigificator signifies 12th then the native himself/herself will not be interested in marriage.>Please clarify with some best astrologer.>Sahhasra Saagara"Brahmaanda">>>>>>___________ _________ _________ ___>Luther Rath >@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 21 July, 2009 7:58:31 AM>Re: Marriage promise>> >Dear Srinivasaji,>Will you kindly let us know at least the age of your daughter, to have a near accurate prediction? Secondly will you have any objection to inform us whether you are facing any obstacle or problem on marriage issues? I think it is not posible to give guerenty on the prdictions. Your informations may help the astrologer to apply common sense along with astrological knowledge and experience.>Thanking you.>Dr. Rath>>>>>___________ _________ _________ ___>Sreenivasa M.R >@gro ups.com>Monday, July 20, 2009 1:40:12 PM> Marriage promise>> >Respected KP Learneds,>>I herewith give birth details of my daughter whose marriage is yet to be realised and which has become a great source of anxity and concern. Will any of the learned KP's analyse her horoscope and predict whether the marriage is promised to the girl when and how (whether same sect or inter caste)>DOB : 25-10-1978>PLACE: Bangalore>TIME: 8.30 AM.>HOARARY NO. 196>>Thanks Regarda,>M.R.Sreenivasa>>>>___________ _________ _________ ___>Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. >>___________ _________ _________ ___> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. >>>>

Date India’s Teen Diva. Find out if you hit it off with her or are her fiery opposite. Drag n’ drop