IndiaDivine.org

Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Sunaji,

I pray almighty for your successfule treatment and restoration of eye vision speedily. Pl. be crecful for some time not to lift heavy

weight such as water filled bucket like. In my case, the Doctor who performed surgery etc. told me that the screen behind retina

is like old used silken cloth and any slight afliction to it wil get teared. You may not operate computer for some time till the Doctor

gives you clearance in post check up. Wish you good luck. Your good deeds will protect you.

Sincy. yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

Friday, August 07, 2009 5:06 PM

Re: Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Dear Respected MembersI wish to offer my heartful thanks to all friends/members, who have donated their priceless time to see the improvement of my vision, thru Horaray and many other ways.I hope to see u all on Monday after the surgery as usual with ur blessings.Deergaau for all.Kalyan

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra (AT) ymail (DOT) com> Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2009 7:27:02 PMRE: Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Dear Ajoy Sir,You have mentioned that Here the 6th SL Ven is in 9th and owns 2nd and 9th. Its in the star of Ra.

But please see again for K.P.No-116-Lord and sub lord of 6th cusp is Jupiter and not venus.Venus is the sub of 5th,10th and 11th cusp and Venus is posited in Ardra Nak.and star lord of which is Rahu.Jupiter is placed in Dhanisth Nak and star lord is Mars if I am no wrong.Please make your reading clear and needy person should be advised correctly .I hope that you will not mind it in any way.

Pt.Dhirendra Nath Misra(Not Professional)

Dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com--- On Thu, 8/6/09, ajoy <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in> wrote:

ajoy <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in>RE: Will I get an improvement of good vision? [1 Attachment]@gro ups.comThursday, August 6, 2009, 11:05 AM

Dear Sunaparantha ji ,

Its indeed a sad news to know the status of your eye. I offer my prayers to the almighty to bless you.

Please find attached the horary chart of the number 116 given by you. The analysis is as below.

Moon in the sub of sun and strongly aspected by sun the karaka for vision, question related to vision.

For complete cure from a disease the 6th SL should signify both 5th and 11th house both.

Here the 6th SL Ven is in 9th and owns 2nd and 9th. Its in the star of Ra.

Ra in 4th . So Rahu signifies 4th

Ra aspected by Sun. Sun in 11th and owns 12th . Sun in star of Me in 11th and owns 1st and 10th. So Rahu also signifies 11,12,1,10

Ra in the sign of Sat. Sat in 12th owns 5th and 6th. Sat in star of Ven in 9th and owns 2nd and 9th. So Rahu also signifies 12,5,6,2,9.

We conclude that 6th Sublord Venus signifies 9,2 & very strongly 1,2,5,6,9,10,11 & 12. So cure is assured.

Current Moon dasha till 13th aug 2009. Moon in 5th in its own star and in sub of sun in 11th. Absolutely ravourable.

Next dasha Mars: Mars in 9th owns 1st and 8th. Mars in its own star, in its own sub. Sub sub lord Ra. So next dasha signifies 9,1,8, & 1,2,5,6,9,10,11 & 12.

Sir, rest assured the treatment on 9th August will be successful. Moon will be in sign and star of Jupiter signifying 5th & 9th.

A word of caution. Since Mars signifies 1,8,6, & 12 and since sun is in the star of mercury, the treatment will have to be repeated again in Mars dasha. Incidentalyy on the day of treatment sun would also be in star of Mercury.

Good Luck & God Bless

Warm regards

Ajoy

@gro ups.com [ @gro ups.com ] On Behalf Of Sunaparantha KalyanWednesday, August 05, 2009 8:26 PM@gro ups.com Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Namaskar,

Dear Respected Members,

I am partially blind with my R/E since 02.05.2002, due to Retinal Pigment Epithelial Detachment involving the FOVEA.

From that date all the medical experts have decided it as an incurable, due to location of the pigment in the Retina and I was hopeless for the recovery of my R/E.

In the meantime my L/E also attacked by Cataract and Extraction have been done and implanted a Lens on 17.09.2004. At the time of the surgery the surgeon have found that the L/E too is improving the same defect as R/E and warned.

However, I was able to mange my life with repaired L/E and partially blind R/E up to the end of last month.( The use of large fonts in my all mails witnessed my vision)

For last two weeks time I was badly effected with the improvement of bad vision of R/E and consulted an Eye Surgeon on 03.08.2009 and under went several investigations. and the surgeon decided to give an Injection, which is highly cost for both eyes.

It is scheduled to be done on the Sunday the 9th Aug 2009.

My earnest request is for you all to answer my question by Horary..

"Will I get an improvement of good vision?"

The No. I give you is 116 ( 1-249)

For the members who interest to analyse my BT, here are the details.

DOB - 02.10.1946

TOB - 6.51 pm (As per parents)

POB - Wathupitiwela Hospital ( Western Province ), Sri Lanka

Lat - 7.07 N

Long - 80.06 E

With due regards

Kalyan

Guest guest

Namaskar,Dear respected Gurujis, Stalwarts, Members and Friends,Once again I wish to convey my thanks with gratitude, to all who have spent the time to see my fortune with predictions, blessings, valuable advices and remedies.Sorry for my inability of writing individually.I am counting down...another 12 hours more..Wish U all Aayurarogaya Sampath for ever.Kalyan

Guest guest

Respected sir,Good evening,May God Bless you.I hope that you will write me again that surgery was satisfactory and you will be able to see again with your both the eyes.with regards

Dhirendranathmisra--- On Sat, 8/8/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Will I get an improvement of good vision? Date: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 2:40 PM

Namaskar,Dear respected Gurujis, Stalwarts, Members and Friends,Once again I wish to convey my thanks with gratitude, to all who have spent the time to see my fortune with predictions, blessings, valuable advices and remedies.Sorry for my inability of writing individually.I am counting down...another 12 hours more..Wish U all Aayurarogaya Sampath for ever.Kalyan

Dear Kalyan,

I pray the GOD for your surgery success and better VISION.

GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 8/7/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Will I get an improvement of good vision? Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 4:36 AM

Dear Respected MembersI wish to offer my heartful thanks to all friends/members, who have donated their priceless time to see the improvement of my vision, thru Horaray and many other ways.I hope to see u all on Monday after the surgery as usual with ur blessings.Deergaau for all.Kalyan

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>@gro ups.comThursday, August 6, 2009 7:27:02 PMRE: Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Dear Ajoy Sir,You have mentioned that Here the 6th SL Ven is in 9th and owns 2nd and 9th. Its in the star of Ra.

But please see again for K.P.No-116-Lord and sub lord of 6th cusp is Jupiter and not venus.Venus is the sub of 5th,10th and 11th cusp and Venus is posited in Ardra Nak.and star lord of which is Rahu.Jupiter is placed in Dhanisth Nak and star lord is Mars if I am no wrong.Please make your reading clear and needy person should be advised correctly .I hope that you will not mind it in any way.

Dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com--- On Thu, 8/6/09, ajoy <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in> wrote:

ajoy <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in>RE: Will I get an improvement of good vision? [1 Attachment]@gro ups.comThursday, August 6, 2009, 11:05 AM

Dear Sunaparantha ji ,

Its indeed a sad news to know the status of your eye. I offer my prayers to the almighty to bless you.

Please find attached the horary chart of the number 116 given by you. The analysis is as below.

Moon in the sub of sun and strongly aspected by sun the karaka for vision, question related to vision.

For complete cure from a disease the 6th SL should signify both 5th and 11th house both. Here the 6th SL Ven is in 9th and owns 2nd and 9th. Its in the star of Ra.

Ra in 4th . So Rahu signifies 4th Ra aspected by Sun. Sun in 11th and owns 12th . Sun in star of Me in 11th and owns 1st and 10th. So Rahu also signifies 11,12,1,10 Ra in the sign of Sat. Sat in 12th owns 5th and 6th. Sat in star of Ven in 9th and owns 2nd and 9th. So Rahu also signifies 12,5,6,2,9. We conclude that 6th Sublord Venus signifies 9,2 & very strongly 1,2,5,6,9,10,11 & 12. So cure is assured. Current Moon dasha till 13th aug 2009. Moon in 5th in its own star and in sub of sun in 11th. Absolutely ravourable. Next dasha Mars: Mars in 9th owns 1st and 8th. Mars in its own star, in its own sub. Sub sub lord Ra. So next dasha signifies 9,1,8, & 1,2,5,6,9,10,11 & 12.

Sir, rest assured the treatment on 9th August will be successful. Moon will be in sign and star of Jupiter signifying 5th & 9th. A word of caution. Since Mars signifies 1,8,6, & 12 and since sun is in the star of mercury, the treatment will have to be repeated again in Mars dasha. Incidentalyy on the day of treatment sun would also be in star of Mercury. Good Luck & God Bless Warm regards Ajoy

@gro ups.com [ @gro ups.com ] On Behalf Of Sunaparantha KalyanWednesday, August 05, 2009 8:26 PM@gro ups.com Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Namaskar,

Dear Respected Members,

I am partially blind with my R/E since 02.05.2002, due to Retinal Pigment Epithelial Detachment involving the FOVEA.

From that date all the medical experts have decided it as an incurable, due to location of the pigment in the Retina and I was hopeless for the recovery of my R/E.

In the meantime my L/E also attacked by Cataract and Extraction have been done and implanted a Lens on 17.09.2004. At the time of the surgery the surgeon have found that the L/E too is improving the same defect as R/E and warned.

However, I was able to mange my life with repaired L/E and partially blind R/E up to the end of last month.( The use of large fonts in my all mails witnessed my vision)

For last two weeks time I was badly effected with the improvement of bad vision of R/E and consulted an Eye Surgeon on 03.08.2009 and under went several investigations. and the surgeon decided to give an Injection, which is highly cost for both eyes.

It is scheduled to be done on the Sunday the 9th Aug 2009. My earnest request is for you all to answer my question by Horary.. "Will I get an improvement of good vision?" The No. I give you is 116 ( 1-249) For the members who interest to analyse my BT, here are the details. DOB - 02.10.1946 TOB - 6.51 pm (As per parents) POB - Wathupitiwela Hospital ( Western Province ), Sri Lanka Lat - 7.07 N Long - 80.06 E

With due regards Kalyan

Dear Sujay Das,

This forum is to know /discuss the KP rules & other findings with explanation including example chart.Here giving statement without presenting your analysis is no use. So in future please avoid this.

Hope the members will agree.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 8/8/09, Sujay Das <srisujay_astrologer wrote:

Sujay Das <srisujay_astrologerRe: Will I get an improvement of good vision? Date: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 5:43 AM

on the basics the number u given, your problem is to much difficult for recovery and there sines more operation. please consult the goods doctors.

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Respected Sir,

I have come across so many postings in this group and a like groups, certain jatakas or certain astrologers predict in their own way irrespective of the rules of astrology. Now you have pointed out this to the group so that henceforth only verbatim predictions will stop to post by the members.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy. For Research and Devt.in Astrology, Kolhapur

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:24:34 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Sujay Das,

This forum is to know /discuss the KP rules other findings with explanationincluding example chart.Here giving statement without presenting your analysis is no use.So in futureplease avoid this.

Hope the members will agree.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

>

>--- On Sat, 8/8/09, Sujay Das wrote:

>

>Sujay Das

>Re: Will I get an improvement of good vision?

>

>Saturday, August 8, 2009, 5:43 AM

>

>

on the basics the number u given, your problem is to much difficult for recovery and there sines more operation. please consult the goods doctors.

>

>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.