Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

These days Swine flu has made a frightening atmosphere all over the country/

world.

Does anyone know the KP rule to find out when will it be the end of this highly

infectious epidemic ?

I look forward with big expectations to Dr Rath who had predicted about the

Mumbai flood situation. (Nothing big happened as he predicted)

Vishram Deshpande

Hi

Swine flu may be new disease world wide, but this disease might be a old one as Varaha Mihira predicted the death of the prince by BOAR means he must be know the sign related to BOAR.

Swine flu must be caused by Rahu and Saturn's influence on the airy sign either by placement or by aspect.

At present Saturn in the firy sign aspecting the airy sign Libra and Rahu at Earthy sign aspecting the Libra.

Those born with saturn or Rahu's influnce or significance with Airy sign and 6th - 8th house significance might have faced Swine Flu.

2/3 years back due to inhail of foul smell i have faced fever and i was bed ridden for 15/20 days.

I have not analysed my chart at that time.

In my case Saturn and Moon together in Libra Airy sign in the 8th cusp, Moon is lord of 6th in the 8th cusp.

Saturn_ at Ven/Jup/Mer and Moon at Ven/Jup/Sat.

I could not inhail foul smell in general.Sahhasra Saagara

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Sunday, 9 August, 2009 7:14:37 AM SWTNE FLU

Dear Members,These days Swine flu has made a frightening atmosphere all over the country/ world. Does anyone know the KP rule to find out when will it be the end of this highly infectious epidemic ?I look forward with big expectations to Dr Rath who had predicted about the Mumbai flood situation. (Nothing big happened as he predicted)Vishram Deshpande

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Deshpandeji,

As far as I know, KSK has not discussed such issues in any of his Readers. I am not aware if any of his followers ever published predictions on such world issues.

Firstly I would to through some light on incidence of Swain Flu here. This T1N1 viral disease is presently found in many countries spreaded over the world. In India too it is spreaded over many States. There is definitely a panic situation in India because of wide publication in electronic media. The role of media here is two pronged. Firstly it has created a panic situation and secondly it has created a great awareness in the population. Out of over 100 crores of population anly about 1000 (roughly) have been found to be suffering from T1N1 Flu. This is negligible. Out of 1000 cases death is only 8 as reported till now. that comes to only 0.8 %. It is not localised to any particular region but spreaded over different states. hence according to definition it is not an Epidemic unless otherwise specially declared so by the government.

To contain the desease process there are two ways.

1. Effective treatment of cases

2. Controle of Spread.

Identified cases are being treated in selected centres. Failure of cases are projected as deaths (0.8%)

For controle of spread the following measures are beeing observed.

1. The identified and diagnosed cases are being isolated in solitary wards to prevent spread to others.

2 People have beeen made aware to avoid places of over crowd.

3. People are advised to use face masks and to stay at least 6 feet away from others.

4. Schools are closed for a week in certain states.

5. People are made aware where to report for check up when they find any of the symptoms of Flu.

People are made aware about the symptoms.

All these are quite sufficient to bring the disease in to controle.

Whether it could have been checked at the begining?

Yes. Once there were reports from other countries about incidence of Swain Flu, Govt. should have restricted immigration immidiately, should have checked all those come from other countries (whether effected of not), should have kept them under quarentine for a week (Incubation Period for the disease) and should have kept track of all that enter the country. Government has gailed to do so. Hence the present situation.

The reason of writing this is to make te members aware of the situation and to face the state of affairs with out having any panic.

To know when the world be free for the disease, I donot think there is any other way than Horary. One may take a number or the Time chart. During the period of signifiators of V and XI ad the Lagna the viral disease will be totally controlled.

Dr. Rath.

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2009 7:14:37 AM SWTNE FLU

Dear Members,These days Swine flu has made a frightening atmosphere all over the country/ world. Does anyone know the KP rule to find out when will it be the end of this highly infectious epidemic ?I look forward with big expectations to Dr Rath who had predicted about the Mumbai flood situation. (Nothing big happened as he predicted)Vishram Deshpande

Dear Friends,

I had earlier talked about my aricle on Solar Elipse. I am again quoting from the same article (Written on 11th July) -

" Cancer is a watery sign. If the eclipse falls in Cancer sign, sedition, diseases, epidemics, extreme changes in weather leading to drying up of rivers and canals etc. are indicated. "

Drying up of rivers and canals we have already seen and it seems a turn of 'diseases and epidemics'. "

As I mentioned earlier, Solar eclipse seems a good candidate for further research in Mundane Astrology. There seems solid astrological reasoning behind giving that much importance to Eclipses.

Detailed article can be found at http://www.astrocamp.com/Vedic Astrology/2009/07/solar-eclipse-on-22-july-2009-india-and.html

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Deshpandeji,

As far as I know, KSK has not discussed  such issues in any of his Readers. I am not aware if any of his followers ever published predictions on such world issues.

Firstly I would to through some light on incidence of Swain Flu here. This T1N1 viral disease is presently found in many countries spreaded over the world. In India too it is spreaded over many States. There is definitely a panic situation in India because of wide publication in electronic media. The role of media here is two pronged. Firstly it has created a panic situation and secondly it has created a great awareness in the population. Out of over 100 crores of population anly about 1000 (roughly) have been found to be suffering from T1N1 Flu. This is negligible. Out of 1000 cases death is only 8 as reported till now. that comes to only 0.8 %. It is not localised to any particular region but spreaded over different states. hence according to definition it is not an Epidemic unless otherwise specially declared so by the government.

2. Controle of Spread.

Identified cases are being treated in selected centres. Failure of cases are projected as deaths (0.8%)

1. The identified and diagnosed cases are being isolated in solitary wards to prevent spread to others.

3. People are advised to use face masks and to stay at least 6 feet away from others.

5. People are made aware where to report for check up when they find any of the symptoms of Flu.

Yes. Once there were reports from other countries about incidence of Swain Flu, Govt. should have restricted immigration immidiately, should have checked all those come from other countries (whether effected of not), should have kept them under quarentine for a week (Incubation Period for the disease) and should have kept track of all that enter the country. Government has gailed to do so. Hence the present situation.

The reason of writing this is to make te members aware of the situation and to face the state of affairs with out having any panic.

To know when the world be free for the disease, I donot think there is any other way than Horary. One may take a number or the Time chart. During the period of signifiators of V and XI ad the Lagna the viral disease will be totally controlled.

Dr. Rath.

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande

Sunday, August 9, 2009 7:14:37 AM SWTNE FLU 

Dear Members, These days Swine flu has made a frightening atmosphere all over the country/ world. Does anyone know the KP rule to find out when will it be the end of this highly infectious epidemic ?

I look forward with big expectations to Dr Rath who had predicted about the Mumbai flood situation. (Nothing big happened as he predicted)Vishram Deshpande

Dear Punit jiYour effort is greatly appreciated.! Great!!As you have rightly said, more study and awareness are needed in this Mundane Astrology.With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 12:05 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Friends,

I had earlier talked about my aricle on Solar Elipse. I am again quoting from the same article (Written on 11th July) -

" Cancer is a watery sign. If the eclipse falls in Cancer sign, sedition, diseases, epidemics, extreme changes in weather leading to drying up of rivers and canals etc. are indicated. "

Drying up of rivers and canals we have already seen and it seems a turn of 'diseases and epidemics'. "

As I mentioned earlier, Solar eclipse seems a good candidate for further research in Mundane Astrology. There seems solid astrological reasoning behind giving that much importance to Eclipses.

Detailed article can be found at http://www.astrocamp.com/Vedic Astrology/2009/07/solar-eclipse-on-22-july-2009-india-and.html

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Deshpandeji,

As far as I know, KSK has not discussed  such issues in any of his Readers. I am not aware if any of his followers ever published predictions on such world issues.

2. Controle of Spread.

The reason of writing this is to make te members aware of the situation and to face the state of affairs with out having any panic.

Dr. Rath.

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande

Sunday, August 9, 2009 7:14:37 AM SWTNE FLU 

Dear Members, These days Swine flu has made a frightening atmosphere all over the country/ world. Does anyone know the KP rule to find out when will it be the end of this highly infectious epidemic ?

I look forward with big expectations to Dr Rath who had predicted about the Mumbai flood situation. (Nothing big happened as he predicted)Vishram Deshpande