IndiaDivine.org

Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskar,Dear Friends,I came back to you after the surgery of my eyes.On the 9th Aug 2009 at 9.07am for R/E and at 9.08 am for L/E, they injected a highly cost fluid to dissolve the floating liquid in Retina, which obstructed for my good vision. And further the Surgeon informed me that the effective time for the treatment will be within 4 to 6 weeks. My physical fitness after the anesthetization is backed to normal now.Earlier there was a dark black round to see when I focus my R/E to any object and I am happy to say now I cant see such an obstruction there. But as per the Eye Surgeon I'll have to undergo another surgery for Cataract Extraction in near future.If any member is interesting to see the success of this surgery through the time

chart, the following detail may help.SurgeryDate- 09.08.2009Time - 9.07 -9.08 Am(as above)Place - Nawaloka Private Hospitals at Colombo - Sri LankaMy sincere thanks to all members who were with me to see my early recovery with their gratitude in various aspects.Wish you all Aayurarogya SampaththiKalyan

Dear Sunaparanthaji,It gives me immense joy to know that there is some relief from obstruction from the earlier situation and wish the results after 4 to 6 weeks would be up to satisfaction. God has been very kind.Wish you a complete speedy recovery.Regards,AjoySent from my BlackBerry® through Vodafone EssarSunaparantha Kalyan Mon, 10 Aug 2009 23:12:38 -0700 (PDT) Will I get an improvement of good vision? Namaskar,Dear Friends,I came back to you after the surgery of my eyes.On the 9th Aug 2009 at 9.07am for R/E and at 9.08 am for L/E, they injected a highly cost fluid to dissolve the floating liquid in Retina, which obstructed for my good vision. And further the Surgeon informed me that the effective time for the treatment will be within 4 to 6 weeks. My physical fitness after the anesthetization is backed to normal now.Earlier there was a dark black round to see when I focus my R/E to any object and I am happy to say now I cant see such an obstruction there. But as per the Eye Surgeon I'll have to undergo another surgery for Cataract Extraction in near future.If any member is interesting to see the success of this surgery through the time chart, the following detail may help.SurgeryDate- 09.08.2009Time - 9.07 -9.08 Am(as above)Place - Nawaloka Private Hospitals at Colombo - Sri LankaMy sincere thanks to all members who were with me to see my early recovery with their gratitude in various aspects.Wish you all Aayurarogya SampaththiKalyan

Dear Ajoy ji,Thank u very much for yr kind words, which encouraged me to be with u till my last breath.Wish u all the best KalyanAjoy S. Chomaal <ajoy_matchless Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:22:48 PMRe: Will I get

an improvement of good vision?

Dear Sunaparanthaji,It gives me immense joy to know that there is some relief from obstruction from the earlier situation and wish the results after 4 to 6 weeks would be up to satisfaction. God has been very kind.Wish you a complete speedy recovery.Regards,AjoySent from my BlackBerry® through Vodafone EssarSunaparantha Kalyan Mon, 10 Aug 2009 23:12:38 -0700 (PDT)<@gro ups.com> Will I get an improvement of good vision? Namaskar,Dear Friends,I came back to you after the surgery of my eyes.On the 9th Aug 2009

at 9.07am for R/E and at 9.08 am for L/E, they injected a highly cost fluid to dissolve the floating liquid in Retina, which obstructed for my good vision. And further the Surgeon informed me that the effective time for the treatment will be within 4 to 6 weeks. My physical fitness after the anesthetization is backed to normal now.Earlier there was a dark black round to see when I focus my R/E to any object and I am happy to say now I cant see such an obstruction there. But as per the Eye Surgeon I'll have to undergo another surgery for Cataract Extraction in near future.If any member is interesting to see the success of this surgery through the time chart, the following detail may help.SurgeryDate- 09.08.2009Time - 9.07 -9.08 Am(as above)Place - Nawaloka Private Hospitals at Colombo - Sri LankaMy sincere thanks to all members who were with me to see my early recovery with their gratitude in various

aspects.Wish you all Aayurarogya SampaththiKalyan

Dear Sunaparantha,

I am extremely grateful to God Almighty for the successful eye surgery experienced by you...

Wishing you the very best,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:51:45 PMRe: Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Dear Ajoy ji,Thank u very much for yr kind words, which encouraged me to be with u till my last breath.Wish u all the best Kalyan

Ajoy S. Chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTuesday, August 11, 2009 12:22:48 PMRe: Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Dear Sunaparanthaji,It gives me immense joy to know that there is some relief from obstruction from the earlier situation and wish the results after 4 to 6 weeks would be up to satisfaction. God has been very kind.Wish you a complete speedy recovery.Regards,Ajoy

Sent from my BlackBerry® through Vodafone Essar

Sunaparantha Kalyan Mon, 10 Aug 2009 23:12:38 -0700 (PDT)<@gro ups.com> Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Namaskar,Dear Friends,I came back to you after the surgery of my eyes.On the 9th Aug 2009 at 9.07am for R/E and at 9.08 am for L/E, they injected a highly cost fluid to dissolve the floating liquid in Retina, which obstructed for my good vision. And further the Surgeon informed me that the effective time for the treatment will be within 4 to 6 weeks. My physical fitness after the anesthetization is backed to normal now.Earlier there was a dark black round to see when I focus my R/E to any object and I am happy to say now I cant see such an obstruction there. But as per the Eye Surgeon I'll have to undergo another surgery for Cataract Extraction in near future.If any member is interesting to see the success of this surgery through the time chart, the following detail may help.SurgeryDate- 09.08.2009Time - 9.07 -9.08 Am(as above)Place - Nawaloka Private Hospitals at Colombo - Sri

LankaMy sincere thanks to all members who were with me to see my early recovery with their gratitude in various aspects.Wish you all Aayurarogya SampaththiKalyan

Dear Sunaji,Welcome back!Pleased to note that there is a temporary relief you have got!Wish you get a complete recovery after the said surgery in 6 weeks time!Best Of Luck!With Regards

Adithwww.thebestastro.com On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 11:42 AM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Namaskar,Dear Friends,I came back to you after the surgery of my eyes.On the 9th Aug 2009 at 9.07am for R/E and at 9.08 am for L/E, they injected a highly cost fluid to dissolve  the floating liquid in Retina, which obstructed for my good vision. And further the Surgeon informed me that the effective time for the treatment will be within 4 to 6 weeks. My physical fitness after the anesthetization is backed to normal now.

Earlier there was a dark black round to see when I focus my R/E to any object and I am happy to say now I cant see such an obstruction there. But as per the Eye Surgeon I'll have to undergo another surgery for Cataract Extraction in near future.

If any member is interesting to see the success of this surgery through the time

chart, the following detail may help.SurgeryDate- 09.08.2009Time - 9.07 -9.08 Am(as above)Place - Nawaloka Private Hospitals at Colombo - Sri LankaMy sincere thanks to all members who were with me to see my early recovery with their gratitude in various aspects.

Wish you all Aayurarogya SampaththiKalyan 

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

It's great to be blessed by '9' again.

Wishing you quick further improvement,

Tin Win

1. 09/08/2009,09:07AM,Nawaloka Hospital,Colombo,Sri Lanka,06N55,79E51(Google

Earth),NKPA 23:54:03,Asc Vi 08:02:12

2. 1CSL Ve(10,2-9); in star Ra(4),conj Ju(5,4-7),aspt & Stl Su(11,12), & Sgl

Sa(12,5-6); in own sub Ve(10,2-9), signifies 9,5,11

3. 11CSL Me(12,1-10); in star Ve(10,2-9); in sub Su(11,12), signifies 1,9,11

4. Dasa & Sookshma lord Ju(5,4-7); in star Ma(9,3-8); in sub Sa(12,5-6),

signifies 5,9

Bhukti lord Ve as dicussed above, signifies 9,5,11

Antra lord Ra(4),conj Ju(5,4-7),aspt & Stl Su(11,12), Sgl Sa(12,5-6); in sub

Me(12,1-10), Ma(9,3-8) asp Su, Me & Sa, signifies 5,11,9

, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Namaskar,

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I came back to you after the surgery of my eyes.

>

> On the 9th Aug 2009 at 9.07am for R/E and at 9.08 am for L/E, they injected a

highly cost fluid to dissolve the floating liquid in Retina, which obstructed

for my good vision. And further the Surgeon informed me that the effective time

for the treatment will be within 4 to 6 weeks. My physical fitness after the

anesthetization is backed to normal now.

> Earlier there was a dark black round to see when I focus my R/E to any object

and I am happy to say now I cant see such an obstruction there. But as per the

Eye Surgeon I'll have to undergo another surgery for Cataract Extraction in near

future.

>

> If any member is interesting to see the success of this surgery through the

time chart, the following detail may help.

>

> Surgery

> Date- 09.08.2009

> Time - 9.07 -9.08 Am(as above)

> Place - Nawaloka Private Hospitals at Colombo - Sri Lanka

>

> My sincere thanks to all members who were with me to see my early recovery

with their gratitude in various aspects.

>

> Wish you all Aayurarogya Sampaththi

>

> Kalyan

>

Dear Adith Ji,Thanks for yr kind words and all blessings.Sunaparanthaadith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 6:26:15 AMRe: Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Dear Sunaji,Welcome back!Pleased to note that there is a temporary relief you have got!Wish you get a complete recovery after the said surgery in 6 weeks time!Best Of Luck!With Regards

Adithwww.thebestastro. com On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 11:42 AM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Namaskar,Dear Friends,I came back to you after the surgery of my eyes.On the 9th Aug 2009 at 9.07am for R/E and at 9.08 am for L/E, they injected a highly cost fluid to dissolve the floating liquid in Retina, which obstructed for my good vision. And further the Surgeon informed me that the effective time for the treatment will be within 4 to 6 weeks. My physical fitness after the anesthetization is backed to normal now.

Earlier there was a dark black round to see when I focus my R/E to any object and I am happy to say now I cant see such an obstruction there. But as per the Eye Surgeon I'll have to undergo another surgery for Cataract Extraction in near future.

If any member is interesting to see the success of this surgery through the time

chart, the following detail may help.SurgeryDate- 09.08.2009Time - 9.07 -9.08 Am(as above)Place - Nawaloka Private Hospitals at Colombo - Sri LankaMy sincere thanks to all members who were with me to see my early recovery with their gratitude in various aspects.

Wish you all Aayurarogya SampaththiKalyan

Namaskar,Dear Lajmi jiAs u expected to go wrong of yr prediction, it has been done by the Almighty.Thanks a lot for yr kind blessingsKalyanYogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaSent:

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 3:31:54 PMRe: Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Dear Sunaparantha,

I am extremely grateful to God Almighty for the successful eye surgery experienced by you...

Yogesh Lajmi.

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comTuesday, August 11, 2009 12:51:45 PMRe: Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Dear Ajoy ji,Thank u very much for yr kind words, which encouraged me to be with u till my last breath.Wish u all the best Kalyan

Ajoy S. Chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTuesday, August 11, 2009 12:22:48 PMRe: Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Dear Sunaparanthaji,It gives me immense joy to know that there is some relief from obstruction from the earlier situation and wish the results after 4 to 6 weeks would be up to satisfaction. God has been very kind.Wish you a complete speedy recovery.Regards,Ajoy

Sunaparantha Kalyan Mon, 10 Aug 2009 23:12:38 -0700 (PDT)<@gro ups.com> Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Namaskar,Dear Friends,I came back to you after the surgery of my eyes.On the 9th Aug 2009 at 9.07am for R/E and at 9.08 am for L/E, they injected a highly cost fluid to dissolve the floating liquid in Retina, which obstructed for my good vision. And further the Surgeon informed me that the effective time for the treatment will be within 4 to 6 weeks. My physical fitness after the anesthetization is backed to normal now.Earlier there was a dark black round to see when I focus my R/E to any object and I am happy to say now I cant see such an obstruction there. But as per the Eye Surgeon I'll have to undergo another surgery for Cataract Extraction in near future.If any member is interesting to see the success of this surgery through the time chart, the following detail may help.SurgeryDate- 09.08.2009Time - 9.07 -9.08 Am(as above)Place - Nawaloka Private Hospitals at Colombo - Sri

LankaMy sincere thanks to all members who were with me to see my early recovery with their gratitude in various aspects.Wish you all Aayurarogya SampaththiKalyan

Dear Shri Kalyanji,

Hope you would have received my mail dated 8-8-2009, wishing you successful surgery. I that I requested you

not to strain much during postsurgery period till you get clearance from the Doctor. I am fully aware of your enthusiasm and sincere wish to offer reciprocal thanks to every one, who wished you. By the grace of Almighty, you feel comfortable with your vision.

However I again request you to give some rest to your eyes for some more time till your Doctpr says o.k. in all respects.

I admire your self confidence to withstand all ordeals. God is great. Wishing you complete recovery shortly. For your ensuing

cataract surgery you pl. opt for IOL, the lense to be fitted in your eyes. This is a boon for the elders nowadays.

Wishing you good luck.

Sincrely yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 1:31 PM

Re: Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Namaskar,Dear Lajmi jiAs u expected to go wrong of yr prediction, it has been done by the Almighty.Thanks a lot for yr kind blessingsKalyan

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi > Cc: Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 3:31:54 PMRe: Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Dear Sunaparantha,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comTuesday, August 11, 2009 12:51:45 PMRe: Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Namaskar,Dear Friends,I came back to you after the surgery of my eyes.On the 9th Aug 2009 at 9.07am for R/E and at 9.08 am for L/E, they injected a highly cost fluid to dissolve the floating liquid in Retina, which obstructed for my good vision. And further the Surgeon informed me that the effective time for the treatment will be within 4 to 6 weeks. My physical fitness after the anesthetization is backed to normal now.Earlier there was a dark black round to see when I focus my R/E to any object and I am happy to say now I cant see such an obstruction there. But as per the Eye Surgeon I'll have to undergo another surgery for Cataract Extraction in near future.If any member is interesting to see the success of this surgery through the time chart, the following detail may help.SurgeryDate- 09.08.2009Time - 9.07 -9.08 Am(as above)Place - Nawaloka Private Hospitals at Colombo - Sri LankaMy sincere thanks to all members who were with me to see my early recovery with their gratitude in various aspects.Wish you all Aayurarogya SampaththiKalyan

Dear Shri Ramani ji,Thanks for yr advices for my health and promise to obey.I am indebted to U and all my friends, who bless me every now and then.Wish u all the best at all the timesKalyankadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:00:01 PMRe: Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Dear Shri Kalyanji,

Hope you would have received my mail dated 8-8-2009, wishing you successful surgery. I that I requested you

not to strain much during postsurgery period till you get clearance from the Doctor. I am fully aware of your enthusiasm and sincere wish to offer reciprocal thanks to every one, who wished you. By the grace of Almighty, you feel comfortable with your vision.

However I again request you to give some rest to your eyes for some more time till your Doctpr says o.k. in all respects.

I admire your self confidence to withstand all ordeals. God is great. Wishing you complete recovery shortly. For your ensuing

cataract surgery you pl. opt for IOL, the lense to be fitted in your eyes. This is a boon for the elders nowadays.

Wishing you good luck.

Sincrely yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 1:31 PM

Re: Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Namaskar,Dear Lajmi jiAs u expected to go wrong of yr prediction, it has been done by the Almighty.Thanks a lot for yr kind blessingsKalyan

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 3:31:54 PMRe: Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Dear Sunaparantha,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Namaskar,Dear Friends,I came back to you after the surgery of my eyes.On the 9th Aug 2009 at 9.07am for R/E and at 9.08 am for L/E, they injected a highly cost fluid to dissolve the floating liquid in Retina, which obstructed for my good vision. And further the Surgeon informed me that the effective time for the treatment will be within 4 to 6 weeks. My physical fitness after the anesthetization is backed to normal now.Earlier there was a dark black round to see when I focus my R/E to any object and I am happy to say now I cant see such an obstruction there. But as per the Eye Surgeon I'll have to undergo another surgery for Cataract Extraction in near future.If any member is interesting to see the success of this surgery through the time chart, the following detail may help.SurgeryDate- 09.08.2009Time - 9.07 -9.08 Am(as above)Place - Nawaloka Private Hospitals at Colombo - Sri LankaMy sincere thanks to all members who were with me to see my early recovery with their gratitude in various aspects.Wish you all Aayurarogya SampaththiKalyan

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Mr. Kalyan,

My belated wishes for your improvement of good vision and speedy recovery at the earliest. Due to personal reasons I was away from using the Laptop for quite sometime.

Now the time of event has come to wish you and pray the almighty to restore the good normal vision and for your speedy recovery at the earliest.

Wishing you for quick further improvement,

With due regards, - V G Subramanian

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 11:42:38 AM Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Namaskar, Dear Subramaniam Ji,I am so glad and happy to read yr get well message.With the enormous blessings of all my friends from the group, I am getting better vision day by day.Wish u a Suhamana and Santhoshamana future.KalyanV G Subramanian <vgs_19 Cc:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaSaturday, August 29, 2009 11:55:43 PMRe: Will I get an improvement of good vision?

Dear Mr. Kalyan,

My belated wishes for your improvement of good vision and speedy recovery at the earliest. Due to personal reasons I was away from using the Laptop for quite sometime.

Now the time of event has come to wish you and pray the almighty to restore the good normal vision and for your speedy recovery at the earliest.

Wishing you for quick further improvement,

With due regards, - V G Subramanian

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comTuesday, August 11, 2009 11:42:38 AM Will I get an improvement of good vision?