IndiaDivine.org

Corrct Birth Time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all Friends.As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to

medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is

a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.Kalyan

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

It is great to hear about improved condition of your eyes. I am sure you will be perfectly fit soon.

Appreciate sharing your experience with us. 10-15 minutes seems like a huge time difference, at least as far as KP is concerned. If we take this time difference as normal, it seems it becomes must to rectify the birth time (even in AAA cases????) before proceeding to analysis. We need to know whether this difference of 10-15 minutes normal or just a

special case.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear all  Friends.As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his  first crying in this world.

I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery  by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.

After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is  a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.

The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind.  But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied " It is a Girl, Girl " and  asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, " Yes I got " .

No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.According to me the time  difference of these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.

This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.

Kalyan

Dear Mr KalyanDont u think this to be a good omen for ur eyes? I do, and luk forward to hearing good news about ur eyes.RegardsSujata Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Tuesday, 11 August, 2009 12:46:27 PM

Corrct Birth Time

Dear all Friends.As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to

medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is

a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.Kalyan

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dear List Members:During the delivery of my child I was in the Labour room(at the request of my wife) assisting the Obstetrician/Gynecologist and I noted the exact time of birth and later on when I reviewed the official hospital records the birth time was reported to be off by 14 minutes!Just for fun I tried matching the Moon's star lord and its sub lord to Lagna's sub and sub sub lord with the hospital reported time and they would not match. So I tried with my time- they matched perfectly!Regards and best wishes.Vijay Kumar--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Corrct Birth TimeTo:

Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 9:47 AM

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

It is great to hear about improved condition of your eyes. I am sure you will be perfectly fit soon.

Appreciate sharing your experience with us. 10-15 minutes seems like a huge time difference, at least as far as KP is concerned. If we take this time difference as normal, it seems it becomes must to rectify the birth time (even in AAA cases????) before proceeding to analysis. We need to know whether this difference of 10-15 minutes normal or just a

special case.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Dear all Friends.As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.

I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries.. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.

After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.

The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".

No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.

This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.

Kalyan

Question?? During the birth cycle, at what point did you recorded the bith time vs the hospital's. It seams that the difference in time is too much. and where in the world was this baby born??regardsI, jordan--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Vijay Nellore <nellorev wrote:Vijay Nellore <nellorevRe: Corrct Birth Time Cc: nellorevDate: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 6:12 AM

Dear List Members:During the delivery of my child I was in the Labour room(at the request of my wife) assisting the Obstetrician/ Gynecologist and I noted the exact time of birth and later on when I reviewed the official hospital records the birth time was reported to be off by 14 minutes!Just for fun I tried matching the Moon's star lord and its sub lord to Lagna's sub and sub sub lord with the hospital reported time and they would not match. So I tried with my time- they matched perfectly!Regards and best wishes.Vijay Kumar--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

wrote:Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Corrct Birth TimeTo:

@gro ups.comTuesday, August 11, 2009, 9:47 AM

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

Appreciate sharing your experience with us. 10-15 minutes seems like a huge time difference, at least as far as KP is concerned. If we take this time difference as normal, it seems it becomes must to rectify the birth time (even in AAA cases????) before proceeding to analysis. We need to know whether this difference of 10-15 minutes normal or just a

special case.

Dear all Friends.As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.

I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries.. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.

After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.

The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".

No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.

Kalyan

Dear Vijay,

That is precisely what K.P. is about...

Yogesh Rao.

Vijay Nellore <nellorev Cc: nellorevSent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 3:42:47 PMRe: Corrct Birth Time

Dear List Members:During the delivery of my child I was in the Labour room(at the request of my wife) assisting the Obstetrician/ Gynecologist and I noted the exact time of birth and later on when I reviewed the official hospital records the birth time was reported to be off by 14 minutes!Just for fun I tried matching the Moon's star lord and its sub lord to Lagna's sub and sub sub lord with the hospital reported time and they would not match. So I tried with my time- they matched perfectly!Regards and best wishes.Vijay Kumar--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Corrct Birth Time@gro ups.comTuesday, August 11, 2009, 9:47 AM

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

Appreciate sharing your experience with us. 10-15 minutes seems like a huge time difference, at least as far as KP is concerned. If we take this time difference as normal, it seems it becomes must to rectify the birth time (even in AAA cases????) before proceeding to analysis. We need to know whether this difference of 10-15 minutes normal or just a special case.

Dear all Friends.As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries... Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at

that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.According to me the time difference

of these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.Kalyan

Dear Sujata ji,Oh it is a nice news for me.Actually I never thought of it at that time due to some pain of eyes, but had only a curiosity to see what was happening and I could remember all of u in the forum, and the period, we had a discussion of the same.Thanks for yr great idea of good Omen, which blessed for my surgery.Wish u all the bestKalyansujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 3:36:48 PMRe: Corrct Birth Time

Dear Mr KalyanDont u think this to be a good omen for ur eyes? I do, and luk forward to hearing good news about ur eyes.RegardsSujata Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comTuesday, 11 August, 2009 12:46:27 PM

Corrct Birth Time

Dear Punit JiThanks a lot for yr kind words and blessings.Accirding to Sujata ji, the incident of first crying of the new born, is a good Omen for me. It has come to light.Unfortunately I had not any good snce at that time to see or ask the time, when baby was crying.If I could, it would be great chance to see the planetary deposition at that moment as to make an eye witness authentication of the rules.Thanks and regardsKalyan

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 3:17:42 PMRe: Corrct Birth Time

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

special case.

I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.

Kalyan

I recorded the time as soon as the baby cried which was just few seconds after the baby was out. The birth took place in Maryland,USA. But one must understand the Docs and nurses are interested in the welfare of Mother and baby and hence pay little attention to the time of birth.-regards,Vijay--- On Wed, 8/12/09, Ivan Jordan <ivanjordan1 wrote:Ivan Jordan <ivanjordan1Re: Corrct Birth Time Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 2:43 AM

Question?? During the birth cycle, at what point did you recorded the bith time vs the hospital's. It seams that the difference in time is too much. and where in the world was this baby born??regardsI, jordan--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Vijay Nellore <nellorev > wrote:Vijay Nellore <nellorev >Re: Corrct Birth Time@gro ups.comCc: nellorev Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 6:12 AM

Dear List Members:During the delivery of my child I was in the Labour room(at the request of my wife) assisting the Obstetrician/ Gynecologist and I noted the exact time of birth and later on when I reviewed the official hospital records the birth time was reported to be off by 14 minutes!Just for fun I tried matching the Moon's star lord and its sub lord to Lagna's sub and sub sub lord with the hospital reported time and they would not match. So I tried with my time- they matched perfectly!Regards and best wishes.Vijay Kumar--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

wrote:Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Corrct Birth TimeTo:

@gro ups.comTuesday, August 11, 2009, 9:47 AM

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

special case.

Kalyan

Dear Mr.Vijay,Will you please clarify whether the Hospital reported time WOULD NOT MATCH (as mentioned in your mail) or DID NOT MATCH.Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Wed, 12/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Corrct Birth Time Date: Wednesday, 12 August, 2009, 10:19 AM

Dear Vijay,

Yogesh Rao.

Vijay Nellore <nellorev >@gro ups.comCc: nellorev Tuesday, August 11, 2009 3:42:47 PMRe: Corrct Birth Time

Dear List Members:During the delivery of my child I was in the Labour room(at the request of my wife) assisting the Obstetrician/ Gynecologist and I noted the exact time of birth and later on when I reviewed the official hospital records the birth time was reported to be off by 14 minutes!Just for fun I tried matching the Moon's star lord and its sub lord to Lagna's sub and sub sub lord with the hospital reported time and they would not match. So I tried with my time- they matched perfectly!Regards and best wishes.Vijay Kumar--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Corrct Birth Time@gro ups.comTuesday, August 11, 2009, 9:47 AM

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

Appreciate sharing your experience with us. 10-15 minutes seems like a huge time difference, at least as far as KP is concerned. If we take this time difference as normal, it seems it becomes must to rectify the birth time (even in AAA cases????) before proceeding to analysis. We need to know whether this difference of 10-15 minutes normal or just a special case.

Dear all Friends.As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries... Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at

that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.According to me the time difference

of these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.Kalyan

Dear Sunaparantha ji,1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth time mentioned by Guruji KSK./message/23074/message/23182. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother" in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.Regards,tw , Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:>> Dear all Friends.> > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.> There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.> I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.> > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.> > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...> > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".> > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.> According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.> This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.> > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.> > Kalyan>

Dear Friends,

1. There are rounding errors in the BCs, to full hr, 30 min, 15 min.

2. In Vijay ji's case, perhaps it was rounded to a full hr.

3. The Moon's star lord and its sub lord to Lagna's sub and sub sub lord test's

reliability is another story of practical research already done.

Regards,

tw

, " K. P. Naidu " <konathalan wrote:

>

> Dear Mr.Vijay,

>

> Will you please clarify whether  the Hospital reported time  WOULD NOT MATCH 

(as mentioned in your mail)  or DID NOT MATCH.

>

> Naidu KP

>

>

>

>

> K. P. Naidu,

> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,

> Nowroji Road,

> Maharanipeta,

> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.

> Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.

>

> --- On Wed, 12/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi

> Re: Corrct Birth Time

>

> Wednesday, 12 August, 2009, 10:19 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Vijay,

>                  That is precisely what K.P. is about...

>                  Yogesh Rao.

>

>

>

>

>

> Vijay Nellore <nellorev >

> @gro ups.com

> Cc: nellorev

> Tuesday, August 11, 2009 3:42:47 PM

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear List Members:

> During the delivery of my child I was in the Labour room(at the request of my

wife) assisting the Obstetrician/ Gynecologist and I noted the exact time of

birth and later on when I reviewed the official hospital records the birth time

was reported to be off by 14 minutes!

> Just for fun I tried matching the Moon's star lord and its sub lord to Lagna's

sub and sub sub lord with the hospital reported time and they would not match.

So I tried with my time-

>  they matched perfectly!

>

> Regards and best wishes.

> Vijay Kumar

>

> --- On Tue, 8/11/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>

> Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 9:47 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

> Dear Sunaparantha ji,

>

> It is great to hear about improved condition of your eyes. I am sure you will

be perfectly fit soon.

>

> Appreciate sharing your experience with us. 10-15 minutes seems like a huge

time difference, at least as far as KP is concerned. If we take this time

difference as normal, it seems it becomes must to rectify the birth time (even

in AAA cases????) before proceeding to analysis. We need to know whether this

difference of 10-15 minutes normal or just a special case.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@

> wrote:

>

>

Dear all Friends.

>

> As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.

> There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new

born baby with his first crying in this world.

> I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that

time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries... Among them I

saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my

surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was

taking in to the theater.

>

> After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a

Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a

lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the

sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to

see any thing clearly at

> that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were

doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some

liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.

>

> The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first

crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the

ignorance ...

>

> After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby

to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied " It is a Girl, Girl "

and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, " Yes I got " .

>

> No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her

mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie

the Time of first cry.

> According to me the time difference

> of these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is

about 10-15 minutes.

> This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of

new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention

to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.

>

> This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.

>

> Kalyan

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz. http://in.buzz./

>

Dear Sir,Thank u for yr guidance and noted to follow.Sunaparanthatw853 <tw853 Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear Sunaparantha ji,1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth time mentioned by Guruji KSK.http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23182. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother" in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:>> Dear all Friends.> > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery

in a Nursing Home.> There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.> I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.> > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the

mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.> > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...> > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".> > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.> According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.> This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this

world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.> > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.> > Kalyan>

Dear Tin Win,

I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must take the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is alive...!

Further,you are quoting from whatever is written which applies only to a horary chart...and ONLY to the erection of a horary chart... ! !

Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007), deals with ONLY Horary Astrology... ! ! !

As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/midwife etc for a variety of reasons...however,the time of te first cry of the child is the time closest to that of his first breath...

That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub,sub-sub of the Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in the place of Signlord,starlord,sublord,subsublord of the ASCENDANT and adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB... a reference to Guruji's daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few seconds...(using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef...

When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji KSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in the class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their importance...

Pl. do not forget,that it was this very discovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !

Pl refer to my note a few days ago on this very site...on the same subject...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK. !

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear Sunaparantha ji,1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth time mentioned by Guruji KSK.http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074http://groups. ..com/ group/k_p_ system/message/ 23182. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother" in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:>> Dear all Friends.> > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing

Home.> There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.> I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.> > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the

baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.> > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...> > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".> > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.> According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.> This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as

Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.> > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.> > Kalyan>

Dear Sirs,

I agree with Shri Yogesh Rao ji. In actual it is the first cry which

must be taken as the birth time because it represents the first breath,

and the first breath is the actual Birth time, because The Cosmic rays

hit the body internally as soon as it takes the first breath. Since it

is not necessary that every new born baby cires with the first breath,

we say that the first cry is the the actual birth time in absence of

knowledge of when the child breathes but does not cry with the first

breath. Actually whether the child crys or not, the real birth time

constitues the first breath.

Those who have some knowledge of spirituality, which every experienced

astrologer must have - this is a dream world and an idea of God. We are

all made of Cosmic rays but Solidified rays. Like water or Vapur but in

Ice form. The Planets have all cosmic rays represented by the Gems

connected to each planet which are nothing but a Natural concentrate of

these colours of each planet. The Cosmic rays present in the atmoshphere

enter the child with its first breath and have nothing to do with the

timing of the the child which has come out. It may be half a minute

after the child has come out when the Doctor cuts the umblical cord and

taps the child to make it take the first breath or cry, if it has not

started breathing on its own after the umblical cord has been cut.

Therefore the theory that the time of Birth is when the child comes out

of the womb, is defunct.

The time of birth is actually when the child breathes first and takes in

all the comsic rays present in the atmoshpher and becomes a part of this

Earth atmosphere. But most of the times since we do not know, or the

Doctor does not know, or does not have the time or Urgency to note the

time of the fiirst breath for safe delivery of the child, we take the

first cry as the Time of Birth.

The real time is actually the first Breath, and next in absence of

noting the first breath, it is the first Cry which is more near or

matching the first breath.

Anybody to contradict above, I am ready to argue on above, but come with

solid arguments with Logic.

Bhaskar.

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Tin Win,

> I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at

all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the

mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must

take the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is

alive...!

> Further,you are quoting from whatever is written

which applies only to a horary chart...and ONLY to the erection of a

horary chart... ! !

> Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007), deals

with ONLY Horary Astrology... ! ! !

> As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the

Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/midwife etc for a variety of

reasons...however,the time of te first cry of the child is the time

closest to that of his first breath...

> That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a

noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of

sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub,sub-sub of the

Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in

the place of Signlord,starlord,sublord,subsublord of the ASCENDANT and

adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's

daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few

seconds...(using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138

,itsef...

> When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji

KSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in the

class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their

importance...

> Pl. do not forget,that it was this very

discovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !

> Pl refer to my note a few days ago on this very

site...on the same subject...

> With kind regards,

> Yogesh Lajmi.

>

>

GOOD LUCK. !

>

>

> tw853 tw853

>

> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM

>

>

> Dear Sunaparantha ji,

> 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth

time mentioned by Guruji KSK.

> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074

> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318

> 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is " the moment

the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother " in p

88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.

> Regards,

> tw

>

> @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@

....> wrote:

> >

> > Dear all Friends.

> >

> > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing

Home.

> > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of

a new born baby with his first crying in this world.

> > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am.

At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries.

Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was

preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my

eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.

> >

> > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to

medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand

and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was

able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a

new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment

but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I

saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some

liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.

> >

> > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time

of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of

crying!... due to the ignorance ...

> >

> > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex

of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied " It

is a Girl, Girl " and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady

replied, " Yes I got " .

> >

> > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the

baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically

correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.

> > According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking

out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.

> > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of

birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our

great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.

> >

> > This small experience is only for the interest and information of

our members.

> >

> > Kalyan

> >

>

Hi Mr. Naidu:I fed the computer's latest version of Jhora under KP with the hospital reported time,the lagna 's sub and sub sub lord and Moon's star and sub lord respectively differed but with my observed time (which was 14 minutes and 20 seconds earlier than the hospital reported time ) the lords matched. Now you decide whether my action comes under what category-"would not match or did not match". Regards and best wishes-Vijay--- On Wed, 8/12/09, K. P. Naidu <konathalan wrote:K. P. Naidu <konathalanRe: Corrct Birth Time Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 9:46 AM

Dear Mr.Vijay,Will you please clarify whether the Hospital reported time WOULD NOT MATCH (as mentioned in your mail) or DID NOT MATCH.Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Wed, 12/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Corrct Birth Time@gro ups.comWednesday, 12 August, 2009, 10:19

AM

Dear Vijay,

Yogesh Rao.

Vijay Nellore <nellorev >@gro ups.comCc: nellorev Tuesday, August 11, 2009 3:42:47 PMRe: Corrct Birth Time

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

Dear Sirs,

First inhalation of breath (inspiration) is the beginning of life. There should not be any controversy on this.

Dr. Rath

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 10:25:28 PM Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear Sirs,I agree with Shri Yogesh Rao ji. In actual it is the first cry whichmust be taken as the birth time because it represents the first breath,and the first breath is the actual Birth time, because The Cosmic rayshit the body internally as soon as it takes the first breath. Since itis not necessary that every new born baby cires with the first breath,we say that the first cry is the the actual birth time in absence ofknowledge of when the child breathes but does not cry with the firstbreath. Actually whether the child crys or not, the real birth timeconstitues the first breath.Those who have some knowledge of spirituality, which every experiencedastrologer must have - this is a dream world and an idea of God. We areall made of Cosmic rays but Solidified rays. Like water or Vapur but inIce form. The Planets have all cosmic rays represented by the Gemsconnected to each planet

which are nothing but a Natural concentrate ofthese colours of each planet. The Cosmic rays present in the atmoshphereenter the child with its first breath and have nothing to do with thetiming of the the child which has come out. It may be half a minuteafter the child has come out when the Doctor cuts the umblical cord andtaps the child to make it take the first breath or cry, if it has notstarted breathing on its own after the umblical cord has been cut.Therefore the theory that the time of Birth is when the child comes outof the womb, is defunct.The time of birth is actually when the child breathes first and takes inall the comsic rays present in the atmoshpher and becomes a part of thisEarth atmosphere. But most of the times since we do not know, or theDoctor does not know, or does not have the time or Urgency to note thetime of the fiirst breath for safe delivery of the child, we take

thefirst cry as the Time of Birth.The real time is actually the first Breath, and next in absence ofnoting the first breath, it is the first Cry which is more near ormatching the first breath.Anybody to contradict above, I am ready to argue on above, but come withsolid arguments with Logic.Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Tin Win,> I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you atall...the body of a child can get completely separated from themother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we musttake the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child isalive...!> Further,you are quoting from whatever is writtenwhich applies only to a horary chart...and

ONLY to the erection of ahorary chart... ! !> Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007) , dealswith ONLY Horary Astrology... ! ! !> As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon theTime of Birth given by the mother/doctor/ midwife etc for a variety ofreasons...however, the time of te first cry of the child is the timeclosest to that of his first breath...> That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such anoting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time ofsitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub, sub-sub of theMoon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these inthe place of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT andadjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji'sdaughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a fewseconds...(using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI,

p.138,itsef...> When I was studying K.P., Revered GurujiKSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in theclass...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and theirimportance.. .> Pl. do not forget,that it was this verydiscovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !> Pl refer to my note a few days ago on this verysite...on the same subject...> With kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.>>GOOD LUCK. !>>>>>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 tw853 @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM> Re: Corrct Birth Time>>> Dear Sunaparantha ji,> 1. This group has been

misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birthtime mentioned by Guruji KSK.> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318> 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is "the momentthe whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother" in p88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.> Regards,> tw>> @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:> >> > Dear all Friends.> >> > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a NursingHome.> > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time ofa new born baby with his

first crying in this world.> > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am.At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries.Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I waspreparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to myeyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.> >> > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due tomedicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her handand kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I wasable to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of anew born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that momentbut with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. Isaw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked someliquid like phlegmy and at once the the

baby began to cry.> >> > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the timeof first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME ofcrying!... due to the ignorance ...> >> > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sexof tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "Itis a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second ladyreplied, "Yes I got".> >> > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out thebaby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologicallycorrect Time.... ie the Time of first cry.> > According to me the time difference of these two incidents of takingout the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.> > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time ofbirh of new born in this world. So

as Kp Astrologers we have to put ourgreat attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.> >> > This small experience is only for the interest and information ofour members.> >> > Kalyan> >>

Respected Mr. Bhaskar,

Sir,

If I am not mistaken and if my knowledge is correct, according to Patanjali,s

Yog Shastra, there ara seven Chakras in our body and at the top of the head is

located " Sahasrara " Chakra the function of which is to absorb cosmic energy from

the universe necessary for healthy functioning of our mind, soul and physique.

This chakra cannot absorb cosmic energy while in mother,s body. But as soon as

it comes into contact with outer space, it would start functioning. It would

start absorbing cosmic emissions from planets. So, in my opinion, there is a

strong reason to argue,that the time at which the top of the head becomes

visible shd be taken as BT. .

Sir, for the sake of arguement just imagine that a child has come out of the

mother,s womb, it doesnot breathe so efforts are being made to make it breathe

and cry. unfortunately nothing succeeds and the poor child ultimately is

declared dead.Now, are we going to say that the child was not born at all? It

would appear rediculious.

Or, are we going nto say that the child was not " astrologically born " ?

No offence meant please.

I am always open to different views.

regards,

sujat karambelkar. , " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sirs,

>

> I agree with Shri Yogesh Rao ji. In actual it is the first cry which

> must be taken as the birth time because it represents the first breath,

> and the first breath is the actual Birth time, because The Cosmic rays

> hit the body internally as soon as it takes the first breath. Since it

> is not necessary that every new born baby cires with the first breath,

> we say that the first cry is the the actual birth time in absence of

> knowledge of when the child breathes but does not cry with the first

> breath. Actually whether the child crys or not, the real birth time

> constitues the first breath.

>

> Those who have some knowledge of spirituality, which every experienced

> astrologer must have - this is a dream world and an idea of God. We are

> all made of Cosmic rays but Solidified rays. Like water or Vapur but in

> Ice form. The Planets have all cosmic rays represented by the Gems

> connected to each planet which are nothing but a Natural concentrate of

> these colours of each planet. The Cosmic rays present in the atmoshphere

> enter the child with its first breath and have nothing to do with the

> timing of the the child which has come out. It may be half a minute

> after the child has come out when the Doctor cuts the umblical cord and

> taps the child to make it take the first breath or cry, if it has not

> started breathing on its own after the umblical cord has been cut.

>

> Therefore the theory that the time of Birth is when the child comes out

> of the womb, is defunct.

>

> The time of birth is actually when the child breathes first and takes in

> all the comsic rays present in the atmoshpher and becomes a part of this

> Earth atmosphere. But most of the times since we do not know, or the

> Doctor does not know, or does not have the time or Urgency to note the

> time of the fiirst breath for safe delivery of the child, we take the

> first cry as the Time of Birth.

>

> The real time is actually the first Breath, and next in absence of

> noting the first breath, it is the first Cry which is more near or

> matching the first breath.

>

> Anybody to contradict above, I am ready to argue on above, but come with

> solid arguments with Logic.

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Tin Win,

> > I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at

> all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the

> mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must

> take the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is

> alive...!

> > Further,you are quoting from whatever is written

> which applies only to a horary chart...and ONLY to the erection of a

> horary chart... ! !

> > Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007), deals

> with ONLY Horary Astrology... ! ! !

> > As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the

> Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/midwife etc for a variety of

> reasons...however,the time of te first cry of the child is the time

> closest to that of his first breath...

> > That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a

> noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of

> sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub,sub-sub of the

> Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in

> the place of Signlord,starlord,sublord,subsublord of the ASCENDANT and

> adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's

> daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few

> seconds...(using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138

> ,itsef...

> > When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji

> KSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in the

> class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their

> importance...

> > Pl. do not forget,that it was this very

> discovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !

> > Pl refer to my note a few days ago on this very

> site...on the same subject...

> > With kind regards,

> > Yogesh Lajmi.

> >

> >

> GOOD LUCK. !

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > tw853 tw853@

> >

> > Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM

> > Re: Corrct Birth Time

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunaparantha ji,

> > 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth

> time mentioned by Guruji KSK.

> > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074

> > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318

> > 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is " the moment

> the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother " in p

> 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.

> > Regards,

> > tw

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@

> ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear all Friends.

> > >

> > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing

> Home.

> > > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of

> a new born baby with his first crying in this world.

> > > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am.

> At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries.

> Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was

> preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my

> eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.

> > >

> > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to

> medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand

> and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was

> able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a

> new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment

> but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I

> saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some

> liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.

> > >

> > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time

> of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of

> crying!... due to the ignorance ...

> > >

> > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex

> of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied " It

> is a Girl, Girl " and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady

> replied, " Yes I got " .

> > >

> > > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the

> baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically

> correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.

> > > According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking

> out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.

> > > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of

> birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our

> great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.

> > >

> > > This small experience is only for the interest and information of

> our members.

> > >

> > > Kalyan

> > >

> >

>

Thanks Mr.Vijay for your clarification.naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Thu, 13/8/09, Vijay Nellore <nellorev wrote:Vijay Nellore <nellorevRe: Corrct Birth Time Cc: nellorevDate: Thursday, 13 August, 2009, 4:08 AM

Hi Mr. Naidu:I fed the computer's latest version of Jhora under KP with the hospital reported time,the lagna 's sub and sub sub lord and Moon's star and sub lord respectively differed but with my observed time (which was 14 minutes and 20 seconds earlier than the hospital reported time ) the lords matched. Now you decide whether my action comes under what category-"would not match or did not match". Regards and best wishes-Vijay--- On Wed, 8/12/09, K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT)

co.in>Re: Corrct Birth Time@gro ups.comWednesday, August 12, 2009, 9:46 AM

Dear Mr.Vijay,Will you please clarify whether the Hospital reported time WOULD NOT MATCH (as mentioned in your mail) or DID NOT MATCH.Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Wed, 12/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Corrct Birth Time@gro ups.comWednesday, 12 August, 2009, 10:19

AM

Dear Vijay,

Yogesh Rao.

Dear Sunaparantha ji,

Dear Sujatkaram,

The 7 Chakras are already there in the Casual Body (Astral body), but

when one is born, the 1000 petals of the Sahasra Chakra, are not open,

for if they were open then the child would have been a born Yogi. Or He

would not have been born at all. The sapta kosha certainly function,

which is vasnamaya Kosha which contains the details of the all the lives

the soul has taken in all forms and the desires yet to be fulfilled or

the rinabandhanas of the karmas yet to be effected.

The changes are made in the Chakras only when a person starts breathing

and Karmas ensue.

A " Dead " child cannot be said to be " Born " . And a child which is known

as " mara hua paida hua " cannot be ever said to be " alive " . And " Life " is

" breath " . And absence of " Breath " is " Death " in the human body. So when

there was no breath , one cannot be considered as alive, or be born as

of yet.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " sujatkaram " <sujatkaram wrote:

>

> Respected Mr. Bhaskar,

> Sir,

> If I am not mistaken and if my knowledge is correct, according to

Patanjali,s Yog Shastra, there ara seven Chakras in our body and at the

top of the head is located " Sahasrara " Chakra the function of which is

to absorb cosmic energy from the universe necessary for healthy

functioning of our mind, soul and physique.

> This chakra cannot absorb cosmic energy while in mother,s body. But as

soon as it comes into contact with outer space, it would start

functioning. It would start absorbing cosmic emissions from planets. So,

in my opinion, there is a strong reason to argue,that the time at which

the top of the head becomes visible shd be taken as BT. .

> Sir, for the sake of arguement just imagine that a child has come out

of the mother,s womb, it doesnot breathe so efforts are being made to

make it breathe and cry. unfortunately nothing succeeds and the poor

child ultimately is declared dead.Now, are we going to say that the

child was not born at all? It would appear rediculious.

> Or, are we going nto say that the child was not " astrologically born " ?

> No offence meant please.

> I am always open to different views.

> regards,

> sujat karambelkar. , " Bhaskar "

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sirs,

> >

> > I agree with Shri Yogesh Rao ji. In actual it is the first cry which

> > must be taken as the birth time because it represents the first

breath,

> > and the first breath is the actual Birth time, because The Cosmic

rays

> > hit the body internally as soon as it takes the first breath. Since

it

> > is not necessary that every new born baby cires with the first

breath,

> > we say that the first cry is the the actual birth time in absence of

> > knowledge of when the child breathes but does not cry with the first

> > breath. Actually whether the child crys or not, the real birth time

> > constitues the first breath.

> >

> > Those who have some knowledge of spirituality, which every

experienced

> > astrologer must have - this is a dream world and an idea of God. We

are

> > all made of Cosmic rays but Solidified rays. Like water or Vapur but

in

> > Ice form. The Planets have all cosmic rays represented by the Gems

> > connected to each planet which are nothing but a Natural concentrate

of

> > these colours of each planet. The Cosmic rays present in the

atmoshphere

> > enter the child with its first breath and have nothing to do with

the

> > timing of the the child which has come out. It may be half a minute

> > after the child has come out when the Doctor cuts the umblical cord

and

> > taps the child to make it take the first breath or cry, if it has

not

> > started breathing on its own after the umblical cord has been cut.

> >

> > Therefore the theory that the time of Birth is when the child comes

out

> > of the womb, is defunct.

> >

> > The time of birth is actually when the child breathes first and

takes in

> > all the comsic rays present in the atmoshpher and becomes a part of

this

> > Earth atmosphere. But most of the times since we do not know, or the

> > Doctor does not know, or does not have the time or Urgency to note

the

> > time of the fiirst breath for safe delivery of the child, we take

the

> > first cry as the Time of Birth.

> >

> > The real time is actually the first Breath, and next in absence of

> > noting the first breath, it is the first Cry which is more near or

> > matching the first breath.

> >

> > Anybody to contradict above, I am ready to argue on above, but come

with

> > solid arguments with Logic.

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Tin Win,

> > > I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at

> > all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the

> > mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we

must

> > take the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child

is

> > alive...!

> > > Further,you are quoting from whatever is written

> > which applies only to a horary chart...and ONLY to the erection of a

> > horary chart... ! !

> > > Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007), deals

> > with ONLY Horary Astrology... ! ! !

> > > As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the

> > Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/midwife etc for a variety

of

> > reasons...however,the time of te first cry of the child is the time

> > closest to that of his first breath...

> > > That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a

> > noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time

of

> > sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub,sub-sub of the

> > Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these

in

> > the place of Signlord,starlord,sublord,subsublord of the ASCENDANT

and

> > adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to

Guruji's

> > daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few

> > seconds...(using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138

> > ,itsef...

> > > When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji

> > KSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in the

> > class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their

> > importance...

> > > Pl. do not forget,that it was this very

> > discovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !

> > > Pl refer to my note a few days ago on this very

> > site...on the same subject...

> > > With kind regards,

> > > Yogesh Lajmi.

> > >

> > >

> > GOOD LUCK. !

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > tw853 tw853@

> > >

> > > Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM

> > > Re: Corrct Birth Time

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sunaparantha ji,

> > > 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP

birth

> > time mentioned by Guruji KSK.

> > > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074

> > > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318

> > > 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is " the

moment

> > the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother "

in p

> > 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.

> > > Regards,

> > > tw

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan

<sunaparantha@

> > ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear all Friends.

> > > >

> > > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a

Nursing

> > Home.

> > > > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth

Time of

> > a new born baby with his first crying in this world.

> > > > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00

am.

> > At that time there were some patients who were prepared for

surgeries.

> > Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I

was

> > preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to

my

> > eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.

> > > >

> > > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to

> > medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her

hand

> > and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I

was

> > able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of

a

> > new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that

moment

> > but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing.

I

> > saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some

> > liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.

> > > >

> > > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the

time

> > of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of

> > crying!... due to the ignorance ...

> > > >

> > > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the

sex

> > of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied

" It

> > is a Girl, Girl " and asked did you get the time? Then the second

lady

> > replied, " Yes I got " .

> > > >

> > > > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the

> > baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the

Astrologically

> > correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.

> > > > According to me the time difference of these two incidents of

taking

> > out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.

> > > > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time

of

> > birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put

our

> > great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.

> > > >

> > > > This small experience is only for the interest and information

of

> > our members.

> > > >

> > > > Kalyan

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Friends,

1. Since Guruji KSK wrote in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, that the birth

time is " the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of

mother " , how come one is still saying " first cry " is the KP birth time said by

Guruji KSK.

2. It is the same as said by Satyacharya in Satya Jatakam, that there are three

moments which can be taken as birth time:

1) Adhana lagna the moment of conception

2) Siro darshana lagna when the head becomes visible

3) Bhu patana lagna when the body touches the earth

As the first two moments are hard to ascertain, he said to take the third one

only. In earlier days women in India didn't lay down to give birth but squatted

holding on to a rope or other means of support during the labor. Hence when the

child actually came out of the body it would touch the earth and that was

recorded as the time of birth, i.e the time when the baby's body wholly leaves

the mother's body.

3. In the experience of Sunaparantha ji and Vijhay ji, birth time in the

hospital BC is not the first cry.

Regards,

tw

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Tin Win,

>                      I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at all...the

body of a child can get completely separated from the mother,even if it not

alive...a still-born child...that is why we must take the time of the first

cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is alive...!

>                      Further,you are quoting from whatever is written which

applies only to a horary chart...and ONLY to the erection of a horary chart... !

!

>                      Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007), deals with ONLY

Horary Astrology... ! ! !

>                      As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the Time of

Birth given by the mother/doctor/midwife etc for a variety of

reasons...however,the time of te first cry of the child is the time closest to

that of his first breath...

>                      That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a noting

is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of sitting for

analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub,sub-sub of the Moon...and as given above

in a seperate note,and then insert these in the place of

Signlord,starlord,sublord,subsublord of the ASCENDANT and adjust the time to

arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's daughter telling a caller on

the phone his Birth star within a few seconds...(using this method) is given in

K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef...

>                       When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji KSK,used to

give numerous such examples to students present in the class...especially while

discussing Ruling Planets and their importance...

>                       Pl. do not forget,that it was this very discovery made

Guruji and K.P., famous...! !

>                       Pl refer to my note a few days ago on this very

site...on the same subject...

>                       With kind regards,

>                       Yogesh Lajmi.

>

>                                                                           

GOOD LUCK. !

>

>

>                   

>                     

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> tw853 <tw853

>

> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM

>

>  

> Dear Sunaparantha ji,

> 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth time

mentioned by Guruji KSK.

> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074

> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318

> 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is " the moment the whole

body of the child has got separated from that of mother "   in p 88 first para of

KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.

> Regards,

> tw

>

> @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear all Friends.

> >

> > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.

> > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new

born baby with his first crying in this world.

> > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that

time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw

an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery

by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking

in to the theater.

> >

> > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a

Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a

lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the

sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to

see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to

see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby

and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.

> >

> > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first

crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the

ignorance ...

> >

> > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha

baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied " It is a Girl,

Girl " and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, " Yes I got " .

> >

> > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from

her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time....

ie the Time of first cry.

> > According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking out the

baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.

> > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of

new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention

to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.

> >

> > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our

members.

> >

> > Kalyan

> >

>

Dear TW,

Pl. desist from justifying wrong interpretations made by you...using wrong rferences just to justify your wrong statement...PLEASE RE READ K.P. READERS...

If what Satyacharya and you say is corect,how do you know whether the child is alive or not ? ? !

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 8:19:46 AM Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear Friends,1. Since Guruji KSK wrote in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, that the birth time is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother", how come one is still saying "first cry" is the KP birth time said by Guruji KSK..2. It is the same as said by Satyacharya in Satya Jatakam, that there are three moments which can be taken as birth time:1) Adhana lagna the moment of conception2) Siro darshana lagna when the head becomes visible3) Bhu patana lagna when the body touches the earthAs the first two moments are hard to ascertain, he said to take the third one only. In earlier days women in India didn't lay down to give birth but squatted holding on to a rope or other means of support during the labor. Hence when the child actually came out of the body it would touch the earth and that was recorded as the time of birth, i.e the time when the baby's body wholly leaves the mother's body.3. In

the experience of Sunaparantha ji and Vijhay ji, birth time in the hospital BC is not the first cry.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Tin Win,> I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must take the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is alive...! > Further,you are quoting from whatever is written which applies only to a horary

chart...and ONLY to the erection of a horary chart... ! !> Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007) , deals with ONLY Horary Astrology... ! ! !> As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/ midwife etc for a variety of reasons...however, the time of te first cry of the child is the time closest to that of his first breath...> That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub, sub-sub of the

Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in the place of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT and adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few seconds....(using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef. ...> When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji KSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in the class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their importance.. .> Pl. do not forget,that it was this very discovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !>

Pl refer to my note a few days ago on this very site...on the same subject...> With kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.> >

GOOD LUCK. !> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 <tw853> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM> Re: Corrct Birth Time> > > Dear Sunaparantha ji,> 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth time mentioned by Guruji KSK.> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318> 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother" in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.> Regards,> tw> > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...>

wrote:> >> > Dear all Friends.> > > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.> > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.> > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.> > > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was

difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.> > > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...> > > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".> > > > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.> > According to me the time difference of

these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.> > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.> > > > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.> > > > Kalyan> >>

Dear LajmijiWhat are the lagna's significations of a still-born (dead) child? Will it be wrong to call it a birth ?RegardsSujataYogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: tw853 <tw853Friday, 14 August, 2009 2:18:00

AMRe: Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear TW,

Pl. desist from justifying wrong interpretations made by you...using wrong rferences just to justify your wrong statement... PLEASE RE READ K.P. READERS...

If what Satyacharya and you say is corect,how do you know whether the child is alive or not ? ? !

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 8:19:46 AM Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear Friends,1. Since Guruji KSK wrote in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, that the birth time is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother", how come one is still saying "first cry" is the KP birth time said by Guruji KSK..2.. It is the same as said by Satyacharya in Satya Jatakam, that there are three moments which can be taken as birth time:1) Adhana lagna the moment of conception2) Siro darshana lagna when the head becomes visible3) Bhu patana lagna when the body touches the earthAs the first two moments are hard to ascertain, he said to take the third one only. In earlier days women in India didn't lay down to give birth but squatted holding on to a rope or other means of support during the labor. Hence when the child actually came out of the body it would touch the earth and that was recorded as the time of birth, i.e the time when the baby's body wholly leaves the mother's body.3. In

the experience of Sunaparantha ji and Vijhay ji, birth time in the hospital BC is not the first cry.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Tin Win,> I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must take the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is alive...! > Further,you are quoting from whatever is written which applies only to a horary

chart...and ONLY to the erection of a horary chart... ! !> Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007) , deals with ONLY Horary Astrology.... ! ! !> As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/ midwife etc for a variety of reasons...however, the time of te first cry of the child is the time closest to that of his first breath...> That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub, sub-sub of the

Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in the place of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT and adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few seconds....( using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef. ...> When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji KSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in the class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their importance.. .> Pl. do not forget,that it was this very discovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !>

Pl refer to my note a few days ago on this very site...on the same subject...> With kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.> >

GOOD LUCK. !> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 <tw853> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM> Re: Corrct Birth Time> > > Dear Sunaparantha ji,> 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth time mentioned by Guruji KSK.> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318> 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother" in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.> Regards,> tw> > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...>

wrote:> >> > Dear all Friends.> > > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.> > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.> > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.> > > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was

difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.> > > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...> > > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".> > > > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.> > According to me the time difference of

these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.> > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.> > > > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.> > > > Kalyan> >>

Dear Sujata,

The K.P. rule is that the s/l of the Ascendant is a strong significator of VIII,as far as my little knowledge goes...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 4:02:12 PMRe: Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear LajmijiWhat are the lagna's significations of a still-born (dead) child? Will it be wrong to call it a birth ?RegardsSujata

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: tw853 <tw853 >Friday, 14 August, 2009 2:18:00 AMRe: Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear TW,

Pl. desist from justifying wrong interpretations made by you...using wrong rferences just to justify your wrong statement... PLEASE RE READ K.P. READERS...

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 8:19:46 AM Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear Friends,1.. Since Guruji KSK wrote in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, that the birth time is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother", how come one is still saying "first cry" is the KP birth time said by Guruji KSK..2.. It is the same as said by Satyacharya in Satya Jatakam, that there are three moments which can be taken as birth time:1) Adhana lagna the moment of conception2) Siro darshana lagna when the head becomes visible3) Bhu patana lagna when the body touches the earthAs the first two moments are hard to ascertain, he said to take the third one only. In earlier days women in India didn't lay down to give birth but squatted holding on to a rope or other means of support during the labor. Hence when the child actually came out of the body it would touch the earth and that was recorded as the time of birth, i.e the time when the baby's body wholly leaves the mother's body.3.

In the experience of Sunaparantha ji and Vijhay ji, birth time in the hospital BC is not the first cry.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Tin Win,> I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must take the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is alive...! > Further,you are quoting from whatever is written which applies only to a horary

chart...and ONLY to the erection of a horary chart... ! !> Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007) , deals with ONLY Horary Astrology... . ! ! !> As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/ midwife etc for a variety of reasons...however, the time of te first cry of the child is the time closest to that of his first breath...> That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub, sub-sub of the

Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in the place of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT and adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few seconds.....( using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef. ...> When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji KSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in the class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their importance.. .> Pl. do not forget,that it was this very discovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !>

GOOD LUCK. !> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 <tw853> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM> Re: Corrct Birth Time> > > Dear Sunaparantha ji,> 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth time mentioned by Guruji KSK.> http://groups.. ..com/ group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074> http://groups./ / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318> 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother" in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.> Regards,> tw> > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:>

>> > Dear all Friends.> > > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.> > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.> > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.> > > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see

any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.> > > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...> > > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".> > > > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.> > According to me the time difference of these two incidents

of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.> > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.> > > > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.> > > > Kalyan> >>

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

A baby born dead will never recover. Where is the necesity of abirth time or horoscope?

Still born baby means the baby is alive but does not take respiration. It may recover after resusitation and live healthy. Some times it may not. Now it is up to the individual astrologer which time you accept as real birth time, the time when the baby comes out of the woumb or the time when it respires. Controversy still exists among seniors too.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 4:02:12 PMRe: Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear LajmijiWhat are the lagna's significations of a still-born (dead) child? Will it be wrong to call it a birth ?RegardsSujata

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: tw853 <tw853 >Friday, 14 August, 2009 2:18:00 AMRe: Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear TW,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Friends,1. Since Guruji KSK wrote in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, that the birth time is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother", how come one is still saying "first cry" is the KP birth time said by Guruji KSK..2.. It is the same as said by Satyacharya in Satya Jatakam, that there are three moments which can be taken as birth time:1) Adhana lagna the moment of conception2) Siro darshana lagna when the head becomes visible3) Bhu patana lagna when the body touches the earthAs the first two moments are hard to ascertain, he said to take the third one only. In earlier days women in India didn't lay down to give birth but squatted holding on to a rope or other means of support during the labor. Hence when the child actually came out of the body it would touch the earth and that was recorded as the time of birth, i.e the time when the baby's body wholly leaves the mother's body.3.

In the experience of Sunaparantha ji and Vijhay ji, birth time in the hospital BC is not the first cry.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Tin Win,> I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must take the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is alive...! > Further,you are quoting from whatever is written which applies only to a horary

chart...and ONLY to the erection of a horary chart... ! !> Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007) , deals with ONLY Horary Astrology... . ! ! !> As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/ midwife etc for a variety of reasons...however, the time of te first cry of the child is the time closest to that of his first breath...> That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub, sub-sub of the

Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in the place of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT and adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few seconds....( using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef. ...> When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji KSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in the class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their importance.. .> Pl. do not forget,that it was this very discovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !>

GOOD LUCK. !> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 <tw853> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM> Re: Corrct Birth Time> > > Dear Sunaparantha ji,> 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth time mentioned by Guruji KSK.> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074> http://groups./ / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318> 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother" in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.> Regards,> tw> > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:>

>> > Dear all Friends.> > > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.> > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.> > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.> > > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see

any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.> > > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...> > > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".> > > > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.> > According to me the time difference of these two incidents

of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.> > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.> > > > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.> > > > Kalyan> >>