IndiaDivine.org

Corrct Birth Time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear members!

Most of the Horoscopes prepared on the basis of recorded Birth Time need rectification. Twins can born within seconds and hence the accuracy is must.

The true horoscope has to be unique for each individual. It should simulate conditions to reflect the native’s individuality, personality, state of health, longevity, virtues, name & fame, capacity to face struggle of life, social, financial, marital, educational as well as professional status. It is therefore, imperative that we need to place the correct degree, minutes and seconds on each of the 12 cuspal positions.

What the Time of Birth is known to you may be correct generally. However, the time that the incarnating soul chooses to take possession of a particular body in a particular family in a particular circumstances based on its past karmas is called the Astrological Birth Time. Medical staffs have no capacity to know this. It is the responsibility of the Astrologer to fix it and construct the True Horoscope of the native.

To construct a true natal chart itself tests the capability and patience of the astrologer. It is an Herculean task. Expertis in the subject and on the basis of Cusp Interlinks Theory you can can correct horoscope upto seconds.

Thanks,D K BMob.: 91-9910048040

"Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."--- On Sat, 15/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: Corrct Birth Time Date: Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 6:34 AM

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

A baby born dead will never recover. Where is the necesity of abirth time or horoscope?

Still born baby means the baby is alive but does not take respiration. It may recover after resusitation and live healthy. Some times it may not. Now it is up to the individual astrologer which time you accept as real birth time, the time when the baby comes out of the woumb or the time when it respires. Controversy still exists among seniors too.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 4:02:12 PMRe: Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear LajmijiWhat are the lagna's significations of a still-born (dead) child? Will it be wrong to call it a birth ?RegardsSujata

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: tw853 <tw853 >Friday, 14 August, 2009 2:18:00 AMRe: Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear TW,

Pl. desist from justifying wrong interpretations made by you...using wrong rferences just to justify your wrong statement... PLEASE RE READ K.P. READERS...

If what Satyacharya and you say is corect,how do you know whether the child is alive or not ? ? !

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 8:19:46 AM Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear Friends,1. Since Guruji KSK wrote in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, that the birth time is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother", how come one is still saying "first cry" is the KP birth time said by Guruji KSK..2.. It is the same as said by Satyacharya in Satya Jatakam, that there are three moments which can be taken as birth time:1) Adhana lagna the moment of conception2) Siro darshana lagna when the head becomes visible3) Bhu patana lagna when the body touches the earthAs the first two moments are hard to ascertain, he said to take the third one only. In earlier days women in India didn't lay down to give birth but squatted holding on to a rope or other means of support during the labor. Hence when the child actually came out of the body it would touch the earth and that was recorded as the time of birth, i.e the time when the baby's body wholly leaves the mother's

body.3. In the experience of Sunaparantha ji and Vijhay ji, birth time in the hospital BC is not the first cry.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Tin Win,> I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must take the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is alive...! > Further,you are quoting from

whatever is written which applies only to a horary chart...and ONLY to the erection of a horary chart... ! !> Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007) , deals with ONLY Horary Astrology... . ! ! !> As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/ midwife etc for a variety of reasons...however, the time of te first cry of the child is the time closest to that of his first breath...> That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of sitting for

analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub, sub-sub of the Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in the place of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT and adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few seconds....( using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef. ...> When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji KSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in the class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their importance.. .> Pl. do not forget,that it was this very discovery made Guruji

and K.P., famous...! !> Pl refer to my note a few days ago on this very site...on the same subject...> With kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.> >

GOOD LUCK. !> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 <tw853> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM> Re: Corrct Birth Time> > > Dear Sunaparantha ji,> 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth time mentioned by Guruji KSK.> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074> http://groups. / / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318> 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother" in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.> Regards,> tw> > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:>

>> > Dear all Friends.> > > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.> > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.> > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.> > > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see

any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.> > > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...> > > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".> > > > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.> > According to me the time difference of these two incidents

of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.> > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.> > > > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.> > > > Kalyan> >>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Dear Luther,

In K.P., there is no controversy at all,over what is the correct TOB...It has been settled beyond doubt that the time of the first breath is the correct TOB, on numerous occasions than no less a person that the inventor of Krishnamurthi Padhdhati., and our revered Guruji, Jyotish Marthand K.S.Krishnamurthiji...

I do not understand why this needless controversy is being raised at regular intervals...perhaps it is due to not having read the 6 Readers of K.P., properly and understood them and more inportantly, DIGESTING the contents properly...I have seen this phenomenon regularly with new converts to K.P., from the Traditional System...perhaps there still remains some Traditional hangover...very difficult to get rid of...as it is ingrained so strongly... ! Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 6:34:46 AMRe: Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

A baby born dead will never recover. Where is the necesity of abirth time or horoscope?

Still born baby means the baby is alive but does not take respiration. It may recover after resusitation and live healthy. Some times it may not. Now it is up to the individual astrologer which time you accept as real birth time, the time when the baby comes out of the woumb or the time when it respires. Controversy still exists among seniors too.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 4:02:12 PMRe: Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear LajmijiWhat are the lagna's significations of a still-born (dead) child? Will it be wrong to call it a birth ?RegardsSujata

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: tw853 <tw853 >Friday, 14 August, 2009 2:18:00 AMRe: Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear TW,

Pl. desist from justifying wrong interpretations made by you...using wrong rferences just to justify your wrong statement... PLEASE RE READ K.P. READERS...

If what Satyacharya and you say is corect,how do you know whether the child is alive or not ? ? !

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 8:19:46 AM Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear Friends,1. Since Guruji KSK wrote in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, that the birth time is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother", how come one is still saying "first cry" is the KP birth time said by Guruji KSK..2.. It is the same as said by Satyacharya in Satya Jatakam, that there are three moments which can be taken as birth time:1) Adhana lagna the moment of conception2) Siro darshana lagna when the head becomes visible3) Bhu patana lagna when the body touches the earthAs the first two moments are hard to ascertain, he said to take the third one only. In earlier days women in India didn't lay down to give birth but squatted holding on to a rope or other means of support during the labor. Hence when the child actually came out of the body it would touch the earth and that was recorded as the time of birth, i.e the time when the baby's body wholly leaves the mother's body.3.

In the experience of Sunaparantha ji and Vijhay ji, birth time in the hospital BC is not the first cry.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Tin Win,> I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must take the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is alive...! > Further,you are quoting from whatever is written which applies only to a horary

chart...and ONLY to the erection of a horary chart... ! !> Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007) , deals with ONLY Horary Astrology... . ! ! !> As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/ midwife etc for a variety of reasons...however, the time of te first cry of the child is the time closest to that of his first breath...> That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub, sub-sub of the

Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in the place of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT and adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few seconds.....( using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef. ...> When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji KSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in the class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their importance.. .> Pl. do not forget,that it was this very discovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !>

Pl refer to my note a few days ago on this very site...on the same subject...> With kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.> >

GOOD LUCK. !> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 <tw853> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM> Re: Corrct Birth Time> > > Dear Sunaparantha ji,> 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth time mentioned by Guruji KSK.> http://groups.. ..com/ group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074> http://groups. / / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318> 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother" in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.> Regards,> tw> > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:>

>> > Dear all Friends.> > > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.> > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.> > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.> > > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see

any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.> > > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...> > > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".> > > > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.> > According to me the time difference of these two incidents

of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.> > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.> > > > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.> > > > Kalyan> >>

Dear Dharmendra ji,

I have my own theory of BTR which can correct birth time up to fraction of second. What is the proof? Is there any?

My point is that claiming that " Expertis in the subject and on the basis of Cusp Interlinks Theory you can can correct horoscope upto seconds. " is very easy without any proof. Proving a theory is difficult and till today I have not seen " a single successful prediction " in this forum using Cuspal Interlinks.

Please see my earlier email to you /message/26318 and want to remind you to participate in the quiz. I can assure you that we will not be juding by single quiz, as I can understand that there are many variables in a successful predictions. But someone need to try " Cuspal Interlinks " to put it forward. This quiz and coming quizzes will be good opportunity to show what is cuspal interlink theory all about. Just saying is not enough in astrology.

I would again request to follower to all the systems to participate in the quizzes. This will give us good opportunity to see what works and what doesn't.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 12:41 PM, Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 wrote:

Dear members!   Most of the Horoscopes prepared on the basis of recorded Birth Time need rectification. Twins can born within seconds and hence the accuracy is must.

The true horoscope has to be unique for each individual. It should simulate conditions to reflect the native’s individuality, personality, state of health, longevity, virtues, name & fame, capacity to face struggle of life, social, financial, marital, educational as well as professional status. It is therefore, imperative that we need to place the correct degree, minutes and seconds on each of the 12 cuspal positions.   What the Time of Birth is known to you may be correct generally. However, the time that the incarnating soul chooses to take possession of a particular body in a particular family in a particular circumstances based on its past karmas is called the Astrological Birth Time. Medical staffs have no capacity to know this. It is the responsibility of the Astrologer to fix it and construct the True Horoscope of the native.  

To construct a true natal chart itself tests the capability and patience of the astrologer. It is an Herculean task. Expertis in the subject and on the basis of Cusp Interlinks Theory you can can correct horoscope upto seconds.

" Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT. "

--- On Sat, 15/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther Re: Re: Corrct Birth Time

Date: Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 6:34 AM

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 4:02:12 PM

Re: Re: Corrct Birth Time

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.com

Cc: tw853 <tw853 >Friday, 14 August, 2009 2:18:00 AMRe: Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear TW,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 8:19:46 AM

Re: Corrct Birth Time 

Dear Friends,1. Since Guruji KSK wrote in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, that the birth time is " the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother " , how come one is still saying " first cry " is the KP birth time said by Guruji KSK..

2.. It is the same as said by Satyacharya in Satya Jatakam, that there are three moments which can be taken as birth time:1) Adhana lagna the moment of conception2) Siro darshana lagna when the head becomes visible

3) Bhu patana lagna when the body touches the earthAs the first two moments are hard to ascertain, he said to take the third one only. In earlier days women in India didn't lay down to give birth but squatted holding on to a rope or other means of support during the labor. Hence when the child actually came out of the body it would touch the earth and that was recorded as the time of birth, i.e the time when the baby's body wholly leaves the mother's body.

3. In the experience of Sunaparantha ji and Vijhay ji, birth time in the hospital BC is not the first cry.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear Tin Win,>                      I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must take the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is alive...!

>                      Further,you are quoting from whatever is written which applies only to a horary chart...and ONLY to the erection of a horary chart... ! !>                      Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007) , deals with ONLY Horary Astrology... . ! ! !

>                      As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/ midwife etc for a variety of reasons...however, the time of te first cry of the child is the time closest to that of his first breath...

>                      That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub, sub-sub of the Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in the place of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT and adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few seconds....( using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef. ...

>                       When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji KSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in the class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their importance.. .>                       Pl. do not forget,that it was this very discovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !

>                       Pl refer to my note a few days ago on this very site...on the same subject...>                       With kind regards,>                       Yogesh Lajmi.> >                                                                            GOOD LUCK. !

> > >                    >                      > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 <tw853> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM> Re: Corrct Birth Time> >   > Dear Sunaparantha ji,> 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth time mentioned by Guruji KSK.

> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074> http://groups. / / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318

> 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is " the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother "   in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.> Regards,

> tw> > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear all Friends.

> > > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.> > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.

> > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.

> > > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.

> > > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...> > > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied " It is a Girl, Girl " and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, " Yes I got " .

> > > > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.> > According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.

> > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.

> > > > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.> > > > Kalyan> >>

Respected Members,

Sirs,

Sorry for raising the dust. Instead of clearing the topic, the discussion has

blurred the vision.

regards,

sujatkaram-- In , Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Dharmendra ji,

>

> I have my own theory of BTR which can correct birth time up to fraction of

> second. What is the proof? Is there any?

>

> My point is that claiming that " Expertis in the subject and on the basis of

> Cusp Interlinks Theory you can can correct horoscope upto seconds. " is very

> easy without any proof. Proving a theory is difficult and *till today I have

> not seen " a single successful prediction " in this forum using Cuspal

> Interlinks*.

>

> Please see my earlier email to you

> /message/26318 and want to remind

> you to participate in the quiz. I can assure you that we will not be juding

> by single quiz, as I can understand that there are many variables in a

> successful predictions. But someone need to try " Cuspal Interlinks " to put

> it forward. This quiz and coming quizzes will be good opportunity to show

> what is cuspal interlink theory all about. Just saying is not enough in

> astrology.

>

> *I would again request to follower to all the systems to participate in the

> quizzes. This will give us good opportunity to see what works and what

> doesn't.*

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 12:41 PM, Dharmendra Kumar

> <kdbhaskar7wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear members!

> >

> >

> >

> > Most of the Horoscopes prepared on the basis of recorded Birth Time need

> > rectification. Twins can born within seconds and hence the accuracy is must.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > *The true horoscope has to be unique for each individual.* It should

> > simulate conditions to reflect the native's individuality, personality,

> > state of health, longevity, virtues, name & fame, capacity to face struggle

> > of life, social, financial, marital, educational as well as professional

> > status. It is therefore, imperative that we need to place the correct

> > degree, minutes and seconds on each of the 12 cuspal positions.

> >

> >

> >

> > What the Time of Birth is known to you may be correct generally. However,

> > the time that the incarnating soul chooses to take possession of a

> > particular body in a particular family in a particular circumstances based

> > on its past karmas is called the *Astrological Birth Time*. Medical staffs

> > have no capacity to know this. It is the responsibility of the Astrologer to

> > fix it and construct the *True Horoscope* of the native.

> > To construct a true natal chart itself tests the capability and patience of

> > the astrologer. It is an Herculean task. Expertis in the subject and on the

> > basis of Cusp Interlinks Theory you can can correct horoscope upto seconds.

> >

> > Thanks,

> > D K B

> > Mob.: 91-9910048040

> >

> > **

> > ** " Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT. "

> >

> >

> > --- On *Sat, 15/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther* wrote:

> >

> >

> > Luther Rath <rathluther

> > Re: Re: Corrct Birth Time

> >

> > Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 6:34 AM

> >

> > *Dear Sujataji,*

> > *Good Morning.*

> > *A baby born dead will never recover. Where is the necesity of abirth time

> > or horoscope?*

> > *Still born baby means the baby is alive but does not take respiration. It

> > may recover after resusitation and live healthy. Some times it may not. Now

> > it is up to the individual astrologer which time you accept as real birth

> > time, the time when the baby comes out of the woumb or the time when it

> > respires. Controversy still exists among seniors too.*

> > *Dr. Rath*

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > ** sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

> > *To:* @gro ups.com

> > *Sent:* Friday, August 14, 2009 4:02:12 PM

> > *Subject:* Re: Re: Corrct Birth Time

> >

> > Dear Lajmiji

> > What are the lagna's significations of a still-born (dead) child? Will it

> > be wrong to call it a birth ?

> > Regards

> > Sujata

> >

> > ** Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> > *Cc:* tw853 <tw853 >

> > *Sent:* Friday, 14 August, 2009 2:18:00 AM

> > *Subject:* Re: Re: Corrct Birth Time

> >

> >

> > Dear TW,

> > Pl. desist from justifying wrong interpretations *made by

> > you...using wrong rferences just to justify your wrong statement... PLEASE

> > RE READ K.P. READERS...*

> > * If what Satyacharya and you say is corect,how do you know

> > whether the child is alive or not ? ? !*

> > * * Yogesh Lajmi

> > GOOD LUCK !

> >

> > ** tw853 <tw853 >

> > *Sent:* Friday, August 14, 2009 8:19:46 AM

> > *Subject:* Re: Corrct Birth Time

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> > 1. Since Guruji KSK wrote in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, that the

> > birth time is " the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from

> > that of mother " , how come one is still saying " first cry " is the KP birth

> > time said by Guruji KSK..

> > 2.. It is the same as said by Satyacharya in Satya Jatakam, that there are

> > three moments which can be taken as birth time:

> > 1) Adhana lagna the moment of conception

> > 2) Siro darshana lagna when the head becomes visible

> > 3) Bhu patana lagna when the body touches the earth

> > As the first two moments are hard to ascertain, he said to take the third

> > one only. In earlier days women in India didn't lay down to give birth but

> > squatted holding on to a rope or other means of support during the labor.

> > Hence when the child actually came out of the body it would touch the earth

> > and that was recorded as the time of birth, i.e the time when the baby's

> > body wholly leaves the mother's body.

> > 3. In the experience of Sunaparantha ji and Vijhay ji, birth time in the

> > hospital BC is not the first cry.

> > Regards,

> > tw

> >

> > @gro

ups.com<http://in.mc84.mail./mc/compose?to=%40\

>,

> > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Tin Win,

> > > I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at

> > all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the mother,even

> > if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must take the time of

> > the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is alive...!

> > > Further,you are quoting from whatever is written

> > which applies only to a horary chart...and ONLY to the erection of a horary

> > chart... ! !

> > > Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007) , deals

> > with ONLY Horary Astrology... . ! ! !

> > > As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the

> > Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/ midwife etc for a variety of

> > reasons...however, the time of te first cry of the child is the time closest

> > to that of his first breath...

> > > That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a

> > noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of

> > sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub, sub-sub of the

> > Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in the

> > place of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT and adjust

> > the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's daughter

> > telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few seconds....( using

> > this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef. ...

> > > When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji KSK,used

> > to give numerous such examples to students present in the class...especially

> > while discussing Ruling Planets and their importance.. .

> > > Pl. do not forget,that it was this very discovery

> > made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !

> > > Pl refer to my note a few days ago on this very

> > site...on the same subject...

> > > With kind regards,

> > > Yogesh Lajmi.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > GOOD LUCK. !

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > tw853 <tw853@>

> > > @gro

>

> > > Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM

> > > Re: Corrct Birth Time

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sunaparantha ji,

> > > 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth

> > time mentioned by Guruji KSK.

> > > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074

> > > http://groups. / / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318

> > > 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is " the moment the

> > whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother " in p 88

> > first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.

> > > Regards,

> > > tw

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@>

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear all Friends.

> > > >

> > > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing

> > Home.

> > > > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a

> > new born baby with his first crying in this world.

> > > > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At

> > that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among

> > them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing

> > for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw

> > that lady was taking in to the theater.

> > > >

> > > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to

> > medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and

> > kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to

> > identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby.

> > I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the

> > curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered

> > a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and

> > at once the the baby began to cry.

> > > >

> > > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of

> > first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!...

> > due to the ignorance ...

> > > >

> > > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of

> > tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied " It is a

> > Girl, Girl " and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied,

> > " Yes I got " .

> > > >

> > > > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby

> > from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct

> > Time.... ie the Time of first cry.

> > > > According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking

> > out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.

> > > > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of

> > birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our

> > great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.

> > > >

> > > > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our

> > members.

> > > >

> > > > Kalyan

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

> > Buzz <http://in.rd./tagline_buzz_1/*http://in.buzz./>.

> >

> >

> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer

> >

8<http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_1/*http://downloads./in/internetex\

plorer/>

> > .

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Punit,

I request you also participate (if you are not yet participated) and let us see the results.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 8/15/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: Corrct Birth Time Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 9:26 AM

Dear Dharmendra ji,

I have my own theory of BTR which can correct birth time up to fraction of second. What is the proof? Is there any?

My point is that claiming that "Expertis in the subject and on the basis of Cusp Interlinks Theory you can can correct horoscope upto seconds." is very easy without any proof. Proving a theory is difficult and till today I have not seen "a single successful prediction" in this forum using Cuspal Interlinks.

Please see my earlier email to you http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26318 and want to remind you to participate in the quiz. I can assure you that we will not be juding by single quiz, as I can understand that there are many variables in a successful predictions. But someone need to try "Cuspal Interlinks" to put it forward. This quiz and coming quizzes will be good opportunity to show what is cuspal interlink theory all about. Just saying is not enough in astrology.

I would again request to follower to all the systems to participate in the quizzes. This will give us good opportunity to see what works and what doesn't.

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 12:41 PM, Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear members! Most of the Horoscopes prepared on the basis of recorded Birth Time need rectification. Twins can born within seconds and hence the accuracy is must.

The true horoscope has to be unique for each individual. It should simulate conditions to reflect the native’s individuality, personality, state of health, longevity, virtues, name & fame, capacity to face struggle of life, social, financial, marital, educational as well as professional status. It is therefore, imperative that we need to place the correct degree, minutes and seconds on each of the 12 cuspal positions. What the Time of Birth is known to you may be correct generally. However, the time that the incarnating soul chooses to take possession of a particular body in a particular family in a particular circumstances based on its past karmas is called the Astrological Birth Time. Medical staffs have no capacity to know this. It is the responsibility of the Astrologer to fix it and construct the True Horoscope of the native.

To construct a true natal chart itself tests the capability and patience of the astrologer. It is an Herculean task. Expertis in the subject and on the basis of Cusp Interlinks Theory you can can correct horoscope upto seconds.

"Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."--- On Sat, 15/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther > Re: Re: Corrct Birth Time

@gro ups.comSaturday, 15 August, 2009, 6:34 AM

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. Rath

@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 4:02:12 PMRe: Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear TW,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Friends,1. Since Guruji KSK wrote in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, that the birth time is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother", how come one is still saying "first cry" is the KP birth time said by Guruji KSK..2.. It is the same as said by Satyacharya in Satya Jatakam, that there are three moments which can be taken as birth time:1) Adhana lagna the moment of conception2) Siro darshana lagna when the head becomes visible3) Bhu patana lagna when the body touches the earthAs the first two moments are hard to ascertain, he said to take the third one only. In earlier days women in India didn't lay down to give birth but squatted holding on to a rope or other means of support during the labor. Hence when the child actually came out of the body it would touch the earth and that was recorded as the time of birth, i.e the time when the baby's body wholly leaves the mother's

body.3. In the experience of Sunaparantha ji and Vijhay ji, birth time in the hospital BC is not the first cry.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Tin Win,> I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must take the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is alive...! > Further,you are quoting from whatever is written which applies only to a horary

chart...and ONLY to the erection of a horary chart... ! !> Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007) , deals with ONLY Horary Astrology... . ! ! !> As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/ midwife etc for a variety of reasons...however, the time of te first cry of the child is the time closest to that of his first breath...> That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub, sub-sub of the

Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in the place of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT and adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few seconds....( using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef. ...> When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji KSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in the class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their importance.. .> Pl. do not forget,that it was this very discovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !>

Pl refer to my note a few days ago on this very site...on the same subject...> With kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.> >

GOOD LUCK. !> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 <tw853> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM> Re: Corrct Birth Time> > > Dear Sunaparantha ji,> 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth time mentioned by Guruji KSK.> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074> http://groups. / / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318> 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother" in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.> Regards,> tw> > --- In

@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear all Friends.> > > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.> > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.> > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.> > > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine

which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.> > > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...> > > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".> > > > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the

Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.> > According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.> > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.> > > > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.> > > > Kalyan> >>

Thanks Punit ji,

May I request you to share your method to rectify the chart. It will certainly be useful. I am open minded and always accept the new concept which can lead us towards success.Thanks,D K BMob.: 91-9910048040

"Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."--- On Sat, 15/8/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: Corrct Birth Time Date: Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 9:56 PM

Dear Dharmendra ji,

I have my own theory of BTR which can correct birth time up to fraction of second. What is the proof? Is there any?

My point is that claiming that "Expertis in the subject and on the basis of Cusp Interlinks Theory you can can correct horoscope upto seconds." is very easy without any proof. Proving a theory is difficult and till today I have not seen "a single successful prediction" in this forum using Cuspal Interlinks.

Please see my earlier email to you http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26318 and want to remind you to participate in the quiz. I can assure you that we will not be juding by single quiz, as I can understand that there are many variables in a successful predictions. But someone need to try "Cuspal Interlinks" to put it forward. This quiz and coming quizzes will be good opportunity to show what is cuspal interlink theory all about. Just saying is not enough in astrology.

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 12:41 PM, Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear members! Most of the Horoscopes prepared on the basis of recorded Birth Time need rectification. Twins can born within seconds and hence the accuracy is must.

The true horoscope has to be unique for each individual. It should simulate conditions to reflect the native’s individuality, personality, state of health, longevity, virtues, name & fame, capacity to face struggle of life, social, financial, marital, educational as well as professional status. It is therefore, imperative that we need to place the correct degree, minutes and seconds on each of the 12 cuspal positions. What the Time of Birth is known to you may be correct generally. However, the time that the incarnating soul chooses to take possession of a particular body in a particular family in a particular circumstances based on its past karmas is called the Astrological Birth Time. Medical staffs have no capacity to know this. It is the responsibility of the Astrologer to fix it and construct the True Horoscope of the native.

"Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."--- On Sat, 15/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

@gro ups.comSaturday, 15 August, 2009, 6:34 AM

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. Rath

Dear TW,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

body.3. In the experience of Sunaparantha ji and Vijhay ji, birth time in the hospital BC is not the first cry.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Tin Win,> I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must take the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is alive...! > Further,you are quoting from whatever is written which applies only to a horary

Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in the place of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT and adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few seconds....( using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef. ...> When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji KSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in the class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their importance.. .> Pl. do not forget,that it was this very discovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !>

GOOD LUCK. !> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 <tw853> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM> Re: Corrct Birth Time> > > Dear Sunaparantha ji,> 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth time mentioned by Guruji KSK.> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074> http://groups. / / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318> 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother" in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.> Regards,> tw> > --- In

@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear all Friends.> > > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.> > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.> > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.> > > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine

which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.> > > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...> > > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".> > > > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the

Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.> > According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.> > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.> > > > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.> > > > Kalyan> >>

Dear Dharmendra ji,

We should not divert from the actual point. It is not about me or my system, but about Cuspal Interlinks that you feel is very very accurate. I do not have any BTR theory. The point that I wanted to make is that claiming any method as correct is easy, but showing is very difficult. We can all claim a 100% correct system, but can not prove it. Previously you said that the system is 100% correct. Second time you said that we can correct horoscope up to seconds using Cuspal Interlinks. I feel that this is nothing but just a promotion. If there is any truth in your saying, you would have shown courage to participate in the quiz. If not quiz, you would have selected some practical way to show successful application of Cuspal Interlinks rather than just talking. I do not find true intentions here, other than just promotion, and that is the reason I am writing.

As I mentioned earlier, both system and astrologer can fail, and none should be judged from one single instance. But " promotion " need to stop somewhere and " practical application " should start. In this regard, I appreciate Sunil ji's for participating in present quiz and showing that he has courage to show what 4-step has to offer.

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 3:58 PM, Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 wrote:

Thanks Punit ji,

May I request you to share your method to rectify the chart. It will certainly be useful. I am open minded and always accept the new concept which can lead us towards success. Thanks,D K B

Mob.: 91-9910048040

--- On Sat, 15/8/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp Re: Re: Corrct Birth Time Date: Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 9:56 PM

Dear Dharmendra ji,

I have my own theory of BTR which can correct birth time up to fraction of second. What is the proof? Is there any?

My point is that claiming that " Expertis in the subject and on the basis of Cusp Interlinks Theory you can can correct horoscope  upto seconds. " is very easy without any proof. Proving a theory is difficult and till today I have not seen " a single successful prediction " in this forum using Cuspal Interlinks.

Please see my earlier email to you http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26318 and want to remind you to participate in the quiz. I can assure you that we will not be juding by single quiz, as I can understand that there are many variables in a successful predictions. But someone need to try " Cuspal Interlinks " to put it forward. This quiz and coming quizzes will be good opportunity to show what is cuspal interlink theory all about. Just saying is not enough in astrology.

Dear members!  

Most of the Horoscopes prepared on the basis of recorded Birth Time need rectification. Twins can born within seconds and hence the accuracy is must.

The true horoscope has to be unique for each individual. It should simulate conditions to reflect the native’s individuality, personality, state of health, longevity, virtues, name & fame, capacity to face struggle of life, social, financial, marital, educational as well as professional status. It is therefore, imperative that we need to place the correct degree, minutes and seconds on each of the 12 cuspal positions.

What the Time of Birth is known to you may be correct generally. However, the time that the incarnating soul chooses to take possession of a particular body in a particular family in a particular circumstances based on its past karmas is called the Astrological Birth Time. Medical staffs have no capacity to know this. It is the responsibility of the Astrologer to fix it and construct the True Horoscope of the native.  

To construct a true natal chart itself tests the capability and patience of the astrologer. It is an Herculean task. Expertis in the subject and on the basis of Cusp Interlinks Theory you can can correct horoscope  upto seconds.

Thanks,D K B

--- On Sat, 15/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

@gro ups.com

Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 6:34 AM

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. Rath

Dear TW,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.com

Friday, August 14, 2009 8:19:46 AM Re: Corrct Birth Time 

Dear Friends,1. Since Guruji KSK wrote in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, that the birth time is " the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother " , how come one is still saying " first cry " is the KP birth time said by Guruji KSK..

2.. It is the same as said by Satyacharya in Satya Jatakam, that there are three moments which can be taken as birth time:1) Adhana lagna the moment of conception2) Siro darshana lagna when the head becomes visible

3) Bhu patana lagna when the body touches the earthAs the first two moments are hard to ascertain, he said to take the third one only. In earlier days women in India didn't lay down to give birth but squatted holding on to a rope or other means of support during the labor. Hence when the child actually came out of the body it would touch the earth and that was recorded as the time of birth, i.e the time when the baby's body wholly leaves the mother's body.

3. In the experience of Sunaparantha ji and Vijhay ji, birth time in the hospital BC is not the first cry.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear Tin Win,>                      I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must take the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is alive...!

>                      Further,you are quoting from whatever is written which applies only to a horary chart...and ONLY to the erection of a horary chart... ! !>                      Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007) , deals with ONLY Horary Astrology... . ! ! !

>                      As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/ midwife etc for a variety of reasons...however, the time of te first cry of the child is the time closest to that of his first breath...

>                      That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub, sub-sub of the Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in the place of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT and adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few seconds....( using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef. ...

>                       When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji KSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in the class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their importance.. .>                       Pl. do not forget,that it was this very discovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !

>                       Pl refer to my note a few days ago on this very site...on the same subject...>                       With kind regards,>                       Yogesh Lajmi.> >                                                                            GOOD LUCK. !

> > >                    >                      > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 <tw853> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM> Re: Corrct Birth Time> >   > Dear Sunaparantha ji,> 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth time mentioned by Guruji KSK.

> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074> http://groups. / / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318

> 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is " the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother "   in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.> Regards,

> tw> > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear all Friends.

> > > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.> > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.

> > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.

> > > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.

> > > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...> > > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied " It is a Girl, Girl " and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, " Yes I got " .

> > > > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.> > According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.

> > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.

> > > > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.> > > > Kalyan> >>

Dear Friends,

BTR enthusiasts would be very grateful, if BTR methods, which can correct birth

time up to " seconds " and " fraction of second " , are demonstrated for the

following query.

/message/25704

Thanks and regards,

tw

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Dharmendra ji,

>

> We should not divert from the actual point. It is not about me or my system,

> but about Cuspal Interlinks that you feel is very very accurate. I do not

> have any BTR theory. The point that I wanted to make is that claiming any

> method as correct is easy, but showing is very difficult. We can all claim a

> 100% correct system, but can not prove it. Previously you said that the

> system is 100% correct. Second time you said that we can correct horoscope

> up to seconds using Cuspal Interlinks. I feel that this is nothing but just

> a promotion. If there is any truth in your saying, you would have shown

> courage to participate in the quiz. If not quiz, you would have selected

> some practical way to show successful application of Cuspal Interlinks

> rather than just talking. I do not find true intentions here, other than

> just promotion, and that is the reason I am writing.

>

> As I mentioned earlier, both system and astrologer can fail, and none should

> be judged from one single instance. But " promotion " need to stop somewhere

> and " practical application " should start. In this regard, I appreciate Sunil

> ji's for participating in present quiz and showing that he has courage to

> show what 4-step has to offer.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 3:58 PM, Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Thanks Punit ji,

> >

> > May I request you to share your method to rectify the chart. It will

> > certainly be useful. I am open minded and always accept the new concept

> > which can lead us towards success.

> >

> > Thanks,

> > D K B

> > Mob.: 91-9910048040

> >

> > **

> > ** " Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT. "

> >

> >

> > --- On *Sat, 15/8/09, Punit Pandey <punitp* wrote:

> >

> >

> > Punit Pandey <punitp

> > Re: Re: Corrct Birth Time

> >

> > Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 9:56 PM

> >

> > Dear Dharmendra ji,

> >

> > I have my own theory of BTR which can correct birth time up to fraction of

> > second. What is the proof? Is there any?

> >

> > My point is that claiming that " Expertis in the subject and on the basis

> > of Cusp Interlinks Theory you can can correct horoscope upto seconds. " is

> > very easy without any proof. Proving a theory is difficult and *till today

> > I have not seen " a single successful prediction " in this forum using Cuspal

> > Interlinks*.

> >

> > Please see my earlier email to you http://groups. / group/k_p_

> > system/message/

26318</message/26318> and

> > want to remind you to participate in the quiz. I can assure you that we will

> > not be juding by single quiz, as I can understand that there are many

> > variables in a successful predictions. But someone need to try " Cuspal

> > Interlinks " to put it forward. This quiz and coming quizzes will be good

> > opportunity to show what is cuspal interlink theory all about. Just saying

> > is not enough in astrology.

> >

> > *I would again request to follower to all the systems to participate in

> > the quizzes. This will give us good opportunity to see what works and what

> > doesn't.*

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> > On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 12:41 PM, Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 (AT) (DOT)

> > co.in <http://in.mc84.mail./mc/compose?to=kdbhaskar7

> > > wrote:

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear members!

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Most of the Horoscopes prepared on the basis of recorded Birth Time need

> >> rectification. Twins can born within seconds and hence the accuracy is

must.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> *The true horoscope has to be unique for each individual.* It should

> >> simulate conditions to reflect the native's individuality, personality,

> >> state of health, longevity, virtues, name & fame, capacity to face struggle

> >> of life, social, financial, marital, educational as well as professional

> >> status. It is therefore, imperative that we need to place the correct

> >> degree, minutes and seconds on each of the 12 cuspal positions.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> What the Time of Birth is known to you may be correct generally. However,

> >> the time that the incarnating soul chooses to take possession of a

> >> particular body in a particular family in a particular circumstances based

> >> on its past karmas is called the *Astrological Birth Time*. Medical

> >> staffs have no capacity to know this. It is the responsibility of the

> >> Astrologer to fix it and construct the *True Horoscope* of the native.

> >> To construct a true natal chart itself tests the capability and patience

> >> of the astrologer. It is an Herculean task. Expertis in the subject and on

> >> the basis of Cusp Interlinks Theory you can can correct horoscope upto

> >> seconds.

> >>

> >> Thanks,

> >> D K B

> >> Mob.: 91-9910048040

> >>

> >> **

> >> ** " Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT. "

> >>

> >>

> >> --- On *Sat, 15/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther (AT) (DOT)

com<http://in.mc84.mail./mc/compose?to=rathluther

> >> >* wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >> Luther Rath <rathluther (AT) (DOT)

com<http://in.mc84.mail./mc/compose?to=rathluther>

> >>

> >> Re: Re: Corrct Birth Time

> >> @gro

ups.com<http://in.mc84.mail./mc/compose?to= >

> >> Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 6:34 AM

> >>

> >> *Dear Sujataji,*

> >> *Good Morning.*

> >> *A baby born dead will never recover. Where is the necesity of abirth

> >> time or horoscope?*

> >> *Still born baby means the baby is alive but does not take respiration.

> >> It may recover after resusitation and live healthy. Some times it may not.

> >> Now it is up to the individual astrologer which time you accept as real

> >> birth time, the time when the baby comes out of the woumb or the time when

> >> it respires. Controversy still exists among seniors too.*

> >> *Dr. Rath*

> >>

> >> ------------------------------

> >> ** sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

> >> *To:* @gro ups.com

> >> *Sent:* Friday, August 14, 2009 4:02:12 PM

> >> *Subject:* Re: Re: Corrct Birth Time

> >>

> >> Dear Lajmiji

> >> What are the lagna's significations of a still-born (dead) child? Will it

> >> be wrong to call it a birth ?

> >> Regards

> >> Sujata

> >>

> >> ** Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> >> *Cc:* tw853 <tw853 >

> >> *Sent:* Friday, 14 August, 2009 2:18:00 AM

> >> *Subject:* Re: Re: Corrct Birth Time

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear TW,

> >> Pl. desist from justifying wrong interpretations *made by

> >> you...using wrong rferences just to justify your wrong statement... PLEASE

> >> RE READ K.P. READERS...*

> >> * If what Satyacharya and you say is corect,how do you know

> >> whether the child is alive or not ? ? !*

> >> * * Yogesh Lajmi

> >> GOOD LUCK !

> >>

> >> ** tw853 <tw853 >

> >> *Sent:* Friday, August 14, 2009 8:19:46 AM

> >> *Subject:* Re: Corrct Birth Time

> >>

> >> Dear Friends,

> >> 1. Since Guruji KSK wrote in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, that the

> >> birth time is " the moment the whole body of the child has got separated

from

> >> that of mother " , how come one is still saying " first cry " is the KP birth

> >> time said by Guruji KSK..

> >> 2.. It is the same as said by Satyacharya in Satya Jatakam, that there are

> >> three moments which can be taken as birth time:

> >> 1) Adhana lagna the moment of conception

> >> 2) Siro darshana lagna when the head becomes visible

> >> 3) Bhu patana lagna when the body touches the earth

> >> As the first two moments are hard to ascertain, he said to take the third

> >> one only. In earlier days women in India didn't lay down to give birth but

> >> squatted holding on to a rope or other means of support during the labor.

> >> Hence when the child actually came out of the body it would touch the earth

> >> and that was recorded as the time of birth, i.e the time when the baby's

> >> body wholly leaves the mother's body.

> >> 3. In the experience of Sunaparantha ji and Vijhay ji, birth time in the

> >> hospital BC is not the first cry.

> >> Regards,

> >> tw

> >>

> >> @gro

>,

> >> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

> >> >

> >> > Dear Tin Win,

> >> > I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at

> >> all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the mother,even

> >> if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must take the time of

> >> the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is alive...!

> >> > Further,you are quoting from whatever is written

> >> which applies only to a horary chart...and ONLY to the erection of a horary

> >> chart... ! !

> >> > Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007) , deals

> >> with ONLY Horary Astrology... . ! ! !

> >> > As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the

> >> Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/ midwife etc for a variety of

> >> reasons...however, the time of te first cry of the child is the time

closest

> >> to that of his first breath...

> >> > That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a

> >> noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of

> >> sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub, sub-sub of the

> >> Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in the

> >> place of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT and adjust

> >> the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's daughter

> >> telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few seconds....(

using

> >> this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef. ...

> >> > When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji KSK,used

> >> to give numerous such examples to students present in the

class...especially

> >> while discussing Ruling Planets and their importance.. .

> >> > Pl. do not forget,that it was this very discovery

> >> made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !

> >> > Pl refer to my note a few days ago on this very

> >> site...on the same subject...

> >> > With kind regards,

> >> > Yogesh Lajmi.

> >> >

> >> >

> >>

> >> GOOD LUCK. !

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> >> > tw853 <tw853@>

> >> > @gro

>

> >> > Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM

> >> > Re: Corrct Birth Time

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Dear Sunaparantha ji,

> >> > 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth

> >> time mentioned by Guruji KSK.

> >> > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074

> >> > http://groups. / / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318

> >> > 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is " the moment the

> >> whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother " in p 88

> >> first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.

> >> > Regards,

> >> > tw

> >> >

> >> > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@>

wrote:

> >> > >

> >> > > Dear all Friends.

> >> > >

> >> > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing

> >> Home.

> >> > > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a

> >> new born baby with his first crying in this world.

> >> > > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am.

> >> At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries.

Among

> >> them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was

preparing

> >> for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw

> >> that lady was taking in to the theater.

> >> > >

> >> > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to

> >> medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand

and

> >> kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to

> >> identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born

Baby.

> >> I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the

> >> curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered

> >> a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and

> >> at once the the baby began to cry.

> >> > >

> >> > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of

> >> first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!...

> >> due to the ignorance ...

> >> > >

> >> > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of

> >> tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied " It is a

> >> Girl, Girl " and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied,

> >> " Yes I got " .

> >> > >

> >> > > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby

> >> from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct

> >> Time.... ie the Time of first cry.

> >> > > According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking

> >> out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.

> >> > > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of

> >> birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our

> >> great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.

> >> > >

> >> > > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our

> >> members.

> >> > >

> >> > > Kalyan

> >> > >

> >> >

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

> >> Buzz <http://in.rd./tagline_buzz_1/*http://in.buzz./>.

> >>

> >>

> >> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer

> >>

plorer/>

> >> .

> >>

> >

> >

> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer

> >

plorer/>

> > .

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear DKB ji

I like to add one thing on this topic that there is no single 100% foolproof

theory in this world, leave along astrology. I myself have learnt the Cuspal

Theory directly under the guidance of father of this theory for many years.

There is no doubt that this theory goes beyond and handles issues more

delicately what we can even comprehend. The things are always relative to each

other and sometimes we are under the influence of something knowingly or

unknowingly. I do practice Cuspal theory and use it as a tool like Vedic or KP

or JAimini etc. along side other systems. So a tool is a tool and by using it

for sometimes you come to understand its merits and demerits. Cuspal theory has

many many strong points and some negative points also. Only the user knows what

these are. So before coming to any conclusion test the theory rigorously.

Regards

Razen.

, Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 wrote:

>

> Thanks Punit ji,

>  

> May I request you to share your method to rectify the chart. It will

certainly be useful. I am open minded and always accept the new concept which

can lead us towards success.

>

> Thanks,

> D K B

> Mob.: 91-9910048040

>

>

>

>

>

> " Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT. "

>

> --- On Sat, 15/8/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

>

> Punit Pandey <punitp

> Re: Re: Corrct Birth Time

>

> Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 9:56 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Dear Dharmendra ji,

>  

> I have my own theory of BTR which can correct birth time up to fraction of

second. What is the proof? Is there any?

>  

> My point is that claiming that " Expertis in the subject and on the basis of

Cusp Interlinks Theory you can can correct horoscope  upto seconds. " is very

easy without any proof. Proving a theory is difficult and till today I have not

seen " a single successful prediction " in this forum using Cuspal Interlinks.

>  

> Please see my earlier email to you http://groups. / group/k_p_

system/message/ 26318 and want to remind you to participate in the quiz. I can

assure you that we will not be juding by single quiz, as I can understand that

there are many variables in a successful predictions. But someone need to try

" Cuspal Interlinks " to put it forward. This quiz and coming quizzes will be good

opportunity to show what is cuspal interlink theory all about. Just saying is

not enough in astrology.

>  

> I would again request to follower to all the systems to participate in the

quizzes. This will give us good opportunity to see what works and what doesn't.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 12:41 PM, Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote:

>

>

>  

>

>

Dear members!

>  

> Most of the Horoscopes prepared on the basis of recorded Birth Time need

rectification. Twins can born within seconds and hence the accuracy is must.

>  

> The true horoscope has to be unique for each individual. It should simulate

conditions to reflect the native’s individuality, personality, state of

health, longevity, virtues, name & fame, capacity to face struggle of life,

social, financial, marital, educational as well as professional status. It is

therefore, imperative that we need to place the correct degree, minutes and

seconds on each of the 12 cuspal positions.

>  

> What the Time of Birth is known to you may be correct generally. However, the

time that the incarnating soul chooses to take possession of a particular body

in a particular family in a particular circumstances based on its past karmas is

called the Astrological Birth Time. Medical staffs have no capacity to know

this. It is the responsibility of the Astrologer to fix it and construct the

True Horoscope of the native.

>  

> To construct a true natal chart itself tests the capability and patience of

the astrologer. It is an Herculean task. Expertis in the subject and on the

basis of Cusp Interlinks Theory you can can correct horoscope  upto seconds.

>

>

>

> Thanks,

> D K B

> Mob.: 91-9910048040

>

>

>

>

> " Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT. "

>

> --- On Sat, 15/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther >

>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 6:34 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Dear Sujataji,

> Good Morning.

> A baby born dead will never recover. Where is the necesity of abirth time or

horoscope?

> Still born baby means the baby is alive but does not take respiration. It may

recover after resusitation and live healthy. Some times it may not. Now it is up

to the individual astrologer which time you accept as real birth time, the time

when the baby comes out of the woumb or the time when it respires. Controversy

still exists among seniors too.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, August 14, 2009 4:02:12 PM

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Lajmiji

> What are the lagna's significations of a still-born (dead) child? Will it be

wrong to call it a birth ?

> Regards

> Sujata

>

>

>

>

>

> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Cc: tw853 <tw853 >

> Friday, 14 August, 2009 2:18:00 AM

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear TW,

>                Pl. desist from justifying wrong interpretations

made by you...using wrong rferences just to justify your wrong statement...

PLEASE RE READ K.P. READERS...

>               If what Satyacharya and you say is corect,how do

you know whether the child is alive or not ? ? !

>                Yogesh Lajmi

>

\

GOOD LUCK !

>

>

>

>

>

> tw853 <tw853 >

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, August 14, 2009 8:19:46 AM

> Re: Corrct Birth Time

>

>  

>

> Dear Friends,

> 1. Since Guruji KSK wrote in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, that the birth

time is " the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of

mother " , how come one is still saying " first cry " is the KP birth time said by

Guruji KSK..

> 2.. It is the same as said by Satyacharya in Satya Jatakam, that there are

three moments which can be taken as birth time:

> 1) Adhana lagna the moment of conception

> 2) Siro darshana lagna when the head becomes visible

> 3) Bhu patana lagna when the body touches the earth

> As the first two moments are hard to ascertain, he said to take the third one

only. In earlier days women in India didn't lay down to give birth but squatted

holding on to a rope or other means of support during the labor. Hence when the

child actually came out of the body it would touch the earth and that was

recorded as the time of birth, i.e the time when the baby's body wholly leaves

the mother's body.

> 3. In the experience of Sunaparantha ji and Vijhay ji, birth time in the

hospital BC is not the first cry.

> Regards,

> tw

>

> @gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Tin Win,

> >                      I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree

with you at all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the

mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must take the

time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is alive...!

> >                      Further,you are quoting from

whatever is written which applies only to a horary chart...and ONLY to the

erection of a horary chart... ! !

> >                      Also, the VIth reader(11th

Edition,2007) , deals with ONLY Horary Astrology... . ! ! !

> >                      As per our late Guruji, one cannot

rely upon the Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/ midwife etc for a

variety of reasons...however, the time of te first cry of the child is the time

closest to that of his first breath...

> >                      That is to be taken as the exact

TOB...if such a noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the

time of sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub, sub-sub of the

Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in the place

of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT and adjust the time

to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's daughter telling a

caller on the phone his Birth star within a few seconds....( using this method)

is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef. ...

> >                       When I was studying K.P.,

Revered Guruji KSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in

the class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their importance.. .

> >                       Pl. do not forget,that it was

this very discovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !

> >                       Pl refer to my note a few days

ago on this very site...on the same subject...

> >                       With kind regards,

> >                       Yogesh Lajmi.

> >

> >

\

GOOD LUCK.

!

> >

> >

> >                   

> >                     

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > tw853 <tw853@>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM

> > Re: Corrct Birth Time

> >

> >  

> > Dear Sunaparantha ji,

> > 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth time

mentioned by Guruji KSK.

> > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074

> > http://groups. / / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318

> > 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is " the moment the

whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother "   in p 88 first

para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.

> > Regards,

> > tw

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear all Friends.

> > >

> > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.

> > > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new

born baby with his first crying in this world.

> > > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At

that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I

saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my

surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was

taking in to the theater.

> > >

> > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine)

a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a

lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the

sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to

see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to

see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby

and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.

> > >

> > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of

first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to

the ignorance ...

> > >

> > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha

baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied " It is a Girl,

Girl " and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, " Yes I got " .

> > >

> > > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from

her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time....

ie the Time of first cry.

> > > According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking out

the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.

> > > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh

of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great

attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.

> > >

> > > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our

members.

> > >

> > > Kalyan

> > >

> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Dear Lajmi ji,

We all understand your point. But we don't understand the source of the information. We have not seen any quote from the readers from your side. Is it based on your learning directly from Shri KSK? What exactly is the source?

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Luther,

In K.P., there is no controversy at all,over what is the correct TOB...It has been settled beyond doubt that the time of the first breath is the correct TOB, on numerous occasions than no less a person that the inventor of Krishnamurthi Padhdhati., and our revered Guruji, Jyotish Marthand K.S.Krishnamurthiji...

I do not understand why this needless controversy is being raised at regular intervals...perhaps it is due to not having read the 6 Readers of K.P., properly and understood them and more inportantly, DIGESTING the contents properly...I have seen this phenomenon regularly with new converts to K.P., from the Traditional System...perhaps there still remains some Traditional hangover...very difficult to get rid of...as it is ingrained so strongly... !  

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 6:34:46 AM Re: Re: Corrct Birth Time 

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. Rath

Dear TW,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 8:19:46 AM

Re: Corrct Birth Time 

>                      That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub, sub-sub of the Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in the place of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT and adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few seconds.....( using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef. ...

> http://groups.. ..com/ group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074> http://groups. / / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318

Dear Punit,

Pl. read my quote from KSK,along with the source,given earlier,in a reply to Tin Win and a copy duly endorsed to you and Mr.Rath too...

How many times do you all want me to repeat this ? However,here are some interesting and challenging excerpts...from Guruji KSK's writings...

In the excellent book,Progeny and Romance,by Mr. K.Subramaniam,there is an interesting chapter on Prenatal Epoch,and Ruling Planets...(Pp.34-55),this article goes on to prove that Guruji KSK,was inspired by the Prenatal Epoch to found the Ruling Planets theory.... Am quoting Guruji KSK's own words...

"...Prenatal means before birth,and Epoch means beginning of an Era...

So this is the begining of a birth and it is the actual moment in which human

generation commenced,that is to say.. the moment of conception itself..." and so on...

..." the position of the Moon,at the time of Epoch represents the degree,minutes and

seconds to pit as the Ascedant of the Birth Chart."

In this chapter,21 example horoscopes have been given...which you,Tin Win and Luther Rath

are requested to peruse...and then write any further on this issue...

Our late Guruji had often quoted Linda Goodman...who had in her book "Love Signs", under the chapter 'a time to embrace' wrote... "our ancients knew very well,that a woman can conceive only during a certain approximately 2 hour period of each lunar month,when the Sun and Moon are exactly the same number of degrees apart,as they were at the Time Of her Birth...which may be discovered from the nativity of the female horoscope..."

Further..."when the scientists finallygot around to seriously and openmindedly investigating this,they found that the simplestand most dependable way to prove it's reliability is to work backwards to the Prenatal Epoch from the exact time of the infant's birth,to the true and precise time of the infant's conception...which will invariably reveal that a Sun-Moon relationship match that of the Mother at her birth...and will also match the sex of the Astrobiological sign in which the Moon was deposited at that time...several examples of both Mother & Child's horoscopes have been given...along with the procedure to find out the PNE,using the SUN-MOON relationship from the Mother's Charts..." (!).

Till you Mr.Panday,,Tin Win,Luther Rath or anybody else, who wants to express his opinion on this issue, reads this chapter and sees those horoscopes,and conducts some experiments by himself... PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ANY FURTHER ON THIS ISSUE...

Little knowledge,as they say in English is dangerous...add to this the lack of experimentation done by any one deciding to write on this subject...

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi...

GOOD LUCK !

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 7:34:08 PMRe: Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear Lajmi ji,

We all understand your point. But we don't understand the source of the information. We have not seen any quote from the readers from your side. Is it based on your learning directly from Shri KSK? What exactly is the source?

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Dear Luther,

In K.P., there is no controversy at all,over what is the correct TOB...It has been settled beyond doubt that the time of the first breath is the correct TOB, on numerous occasions than no less a person that the inventor of Krishnamurthi Padhdhati., and our revered Guruji, Jyotish Marthand K.S.Krishnamurthiji ...

I do not understand why this needless controversy is being raised at regular intervals... perhaps it is due to not having read the 6 Readers of K.P., properly and understood them and more inportantly, DIGESTING the contents properly...I have seen this phenomenon regularly with new converts to K.P., from the Traditional System...perhaps there still remains some Traditional hangover...very difficult to get rid of...as it is ingrained so strongly... ! Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Luther Rath <rathluther > @gro ups.comSaturday, August 15, 2009 6:34:46 AM Re: Re: Corrct Birth Time

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. Rath

Dear TW,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Friends,1. Since Guruji KSK wrote in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, that the birth time is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother", how come one is still saying "first cry" is the KP birth time said by Guruji KSK..2.. It is the same as said by Satyacharya in Satya Jatakam, that there are three moments which can be taken as birth time:1) Adhana lagna the moment of conception2) Siro darshana lagna when the head becomes visible3) Bhu patana lagna when the body touches the earthAs the first two moments are hard to ascertain, he said to take the third one only. In earlier days women in India didn't lay down to give birth but squatted holding on to a rope or other means of support during the labor. Hence when the child actually came out of the body it would touch the earth and that was recorded as the time of birth, i.e the time when the baby's body wholly leaves the mother's body.3.

In the experience of Sunaparantha ji and Vijhay ji, birth time in the hospital BC is not the first cry.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Tin Win,> I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must take the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is alive...! > Further,you are quoting from whatever is written which applies only to a horary

Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in the place of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT and adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few seconds...... ( using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef. ...> When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji KSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in the class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their importance.. .> Pl. do not forget,that it was this very discovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !>

GOOD LUCK. !> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 <tw853> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM> Re: Corrct Birth Time> > > Dear Sunaparantha ji,> 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth time mentioned by Guruji KSK.> http://groups/.. ..com/ group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074> http://groups. / / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318> 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother" in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.> Regards,> tw> > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear all Friends.> > > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.> > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.> > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater..> > > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front

and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.> > > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!.... due to the ignorance ...> > > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".> > > > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the

Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.> > According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.> > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.> > > > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.> > > > Kalyan> >>

Dear Mr. Razen,

I would like to know some negative points of Cuspal Theory. It would be greatful if you tell me the name of person under whom you have learnt this Theory.

I don't want to divert forum attention, so writting to you personally. if you wish, you can directly post it to the forum also, but in this case take prior approval of the moderator.

Thanks,D K B

"Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."--- On Sun, 16/8/09, razenonly <razenonly wrote:

razenonly <razenonly Re: Corrct Birth Time Date: Sunday, 16 August, 2009, 6:42 PM

Dear DKB jiI like to add one thing on this topic that there is no single 100% foolproof theory in this world, leave along astrology. I myself have learnt the Cuspal Theory directly under the guidance of father of this theory for many years. There is no doubt that this theory goes beyond and handles issues more delicately what we can even comprehend. The things are always relative to each other and sometimes we are under the influence of something knowingly or unknowingly. I do practice Cuspal theory and use it as a tool like Vedic or KP or JAimini etc. along side other systems. So a tool is a tool and by using it for sometimes you come to understand its merits and demerits. Cuspal theory has many many strong points and some negative points also. Only the user knows what these are. So before coming to any conclusion test the theory rigorously. RegardsRazen. @gro ups.com, Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7@ ...> wrote:>> Thanks Punit ji,>  > May I request you to share your method to rectify the chart. It will certainly be useful. I am open minded and always accept the new concept which can lead us towards success.> > Thanks,> D K B> Mob.: 91-9910048040> > > > > > "Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."> > --- On Sat, 15/8/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:> > > Punit Pandey <punitp> Re: Re: Corrct Birth Time> @gro ups.com> Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 9:56 PM> > >  > > > > > Dear Dharmendra ji,>  > I have my own theory of BTR which can correct birth time up to fraction of second. What is the proof? Is there any?>  > My point is that claiming that "Expertis in the subject and on the basis of Cusp Interlinks Theory you can can correct horoscope upto seconds." is very easy without any proof. Proving a theory is difficult and till today I have not seen "a single successful prediction" in this forum using Cuspal Interlinks. >  > Please see my earlier email to you http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26318 and want to remind you to

participate in the quiz. I can assure you that we will not be juding by single quiz, as I can understand that there are many variables in a successful predictions. But someone need to try "Cuspal Interlinks" to put it forward. This quiz and coming quizzes will be good opportunity to show what is cuspal interlink theory all about. Just saying is not enough in astrology. > Â > I would again request to follower to all the systems to participate in the quizzes. This will give us good opportunity to see what works and what doesn't. > > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > > On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 12:41 PM, Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7@ . co.in> wrote:> > > Â > > > > > > > > > Dear members! > Â > Most of the Horoscopes prepared on the basis of recorded

Birth Time need rectification. Twins can born within seconds and hence the accuracy is must. >  > The true horoscope has to be unique for each individual. It should simulate conditions to reflect the native’s individuality, personality, state of health, longevity, virtues, name & fame, capacity to face struggle of life, social, financial, marital, educational as well as professional status. It is therefore, imperative that we need to place the correct degree, minutes and seconds on each of the 12 cuspal positions. >  > What the Time of Birth is known to you may be correct generally. However, the time that the incarnating soul chooses to take possession of a particular body in a particular family in a particular circumstances based on its past karmas is called the Astrological Birth Time. Medical staffs have no capacity to know this. It is the responsibility of the Astrologer to fix it and construct

the True Horoscope of the native. >  > To construct a true natal chart itself tests the capability and patience of the astrologer. It is an Herculean task. Expertis in the subject and on the basis of Cusp Interlinks Theory you can can correct horoscope upto seconds. > > > > Thanks,> D K B> Mob.: 91-9910048040> > > > > "Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."> > --- On Sat, 15/8/09, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > > Luther Rath <rathluther> > > Re: Re: Corrct Birth Time> > @gro ups.com> Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 6:34 AM> > >  > > > > > Dear Sujataji,> Good Morning.> A baby born dead

will never recover. Where is the necesity of abirth time or horoscope?> Still born baby means the baby is alive but does not take respiration. It may recover after resusitation and live healthy. Some times it may not. Now it is up to the individual astrologer which time you accept as real birth time, the time when the baby comes out of the woumb or the time when it respires. Controversy still exists among seniors too.> Dr. Rath> > > > > > > sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>> > > > @gro ups.com> Friday, August 14, 2009 4:02:12 PM> Re: Re: Corrct Birth Time> > > > > Â > > > > Dear Lajmiji> What are the lagna's significations of a still-born (dead) child? Will it be wrong to call it a birth ?>

Regards> Sujata> > > > > > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> @gro ups.com> Cc: tw853 <tw853 >> Friday, 14 August, 2009 2:18:00 AM> Re: Re: Corrct Birth Time> > Â > > > > Dear TW,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Pl. desist from justifying wrong interpretations made by you...using wrong rferences just to justify your wrong statement... PLEASE RE READ K.P. READERS...> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â If what Satyacharya and you say is corect,how do you know whether the child is alive or not ? ? !>

Yogesh Lajmi>                                                GOOD LUCK !> > > > > > tw853 <tw853 >> @gro ups.com> Friday, August 14, 2009 8:19:46 AM> Re: Corrct Birth Time> >  > > Dear Friends,> 1. Since Guruji KSK wrote in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, that the birth time is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from

that of mother", how come one is still saying "first cry" is the KP birth time said by Guruji KSK..> 2.. It is the same as said by Satyacharya in Satya Jatakam, that there are three moments which can be taken as birth time:> 1) Adhana lagna the moment of conception> 2) Siro darshana lagna when the head becomes visible> 3) Bhu patana lagna when the body touches the earth> As the first two moments are hard to ascertain, he said to take the third one only. In earlier days women in India didn't lay down to give birth but squatted holding on to a rope or other means of support during the labor. Hence when the child actually came out of the body it would touch the earth and that was recorded as the time of birth, i.e the time when the baby's body wholly leaves the mother's body.> 3. In the experience of Sunaparantha ji and Vijhay ji, birth time in the hospital BC is not the first cry.> Regards,>

tw> > @gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Tin Win,> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must take the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is alive...! > > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Further,you are quoting from whatever is written which applies only to a horary chart...and ONLY to the erection of a horary chart... ! !> >

Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007) , deals with ONLY Horary Astrology... . ! ! !> >                     As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/ midwife etc for a variety of reasons...however, the time of te first cry of the child is the time closest to that of his first breath...> >                     That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of

sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub, sub-sub of the Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in the place of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT and adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few seconds....( using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef. ...> >                       When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji KSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in the class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their importance.. .> >

Pl. do not forget,that it was this very discovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !> >                      Pl refer to my note a few days ago on this very site...on the same subject...> >                       With kind regards,> >                       Yogesh Lajmi.> > > >

GOOD LUCK. !> > > > > >                   > >                    Â

> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > tw853 <tw853@>> > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM> > Re: Corrct Birth Time> > > > Â > > Dear Sunaparantha ji,> > 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth time mentioned by Guruji KSK.> > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074> > http://groups. / / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318> > 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother"Â in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had

experienced.> > Regards,> > tw> > > > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear all Friends.> > > > > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.> > > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.> > > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.> > > > > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something

like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.> > > > > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...> > > > > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".> > > > > > No

question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.> > > According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.> > > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.> > > > > > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.> > > > > > Kalyan> > >> >> > > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. > > > > > > > > >

> > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Dear Shri Pandeyji,

I earnestly request you to emethod oflaborate your own theory of BTR with and example of your choice for the befit of members, as we are very much confused wsith several methods of BTR by several astrologers with no one coming forth with unanimity. If your

method of BTR gives fairly accurate result, it woud be a boon to members. Kindly oblige.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Punit Pandey

Saturday, August 15, 2009 9:56 PM

Dear Dharmendra ji,

Please see my earlier email to you /message/26318 and want to remind you to participate in the quiz. I can assure you that we will not be juding by single quiz, as I can understand that there are many variables in a successful predictions. But someone need to try "Cuspal Interlinks" to put it forward. This quiz and coming quizzes will be good opportunity to show what is cuspal interlink theory all about. Just saying is not enough in astrology.

Date: Saturday, 15 August, 2009, 6:34 AM

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. Rath

Dear TW,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Friends,1. Since Guruji KSK wrote in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, that the birth time is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother", how come one is still saying "first cry" is the KP birth time said by Guruji KSK..2.. It is the same as said by Satyacharya in Satya Jatakam, that there are three moments which can be taken as birth time:1) Adhana lagna the moment of conception2) Siro darshana lagna when the head becomes visible3) Bhu patana lagna when the body touches the earthAs the first two moments are hard to ascertain, he said to take the third one only. In earlier days women in India didn't lay down to give birth but squatted holding on to a rope or other means of support during the labor. Hence when the child actually came out of the body it would touch the earth and that was recorded as the time of birth, i.e the time when the baby's body wholly leaves the mother's body.3. In the experience of Sunaparantha ji and Vijhay ji, birth time in the hospital BC is not the first cry.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Tin Win,> I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at all...the body of a child can get completely separated from the mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must take the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is alive...! > Further,you are quoting from whatever is written which applies only to a horary chart...and ONLY to the erection of a horary chart... ! !> Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007) , deals with ONLY Horary Astrology... . ! ! !> As per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/ midwife etc for a variety of reasons...however, the time of te first cry of the child is the time closest to that of his first breath...> That is to be taken as the exact TOB...if such a noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub, sub-sub of the Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in the place of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT and adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few seconds....( using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138 ,itsef. ...> When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji KSK,used to give numerous such examples to students present in the class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their importance.. .> Pl. do not forget,that it was this very discovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !> Pl refer to my note a few days ago on this very site...on the same subject...> With kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.> > GOOD LUCK. !> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> tw853 <tw853> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM> Re: Corrct Birth Time> > > Dear Sunaparantha ji,> 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth time mentioned by Guruji KSK.> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074> http://groups. / / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318> 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is "the moment the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother" in p 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.> Regards,> tw> > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear all Friends.> > > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing Home.> > There I had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of a new born baby with his first crying in this world.> > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am. At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries. Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.> > > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment but with the curiosity, I tried my best to see what they were doing. I saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.> > > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of crying!... due to the ignorance ...> > > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady replied, "Yes I got".> > > > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically correct Time.... ie the Time of first cry.> > According to me the time difference of these two incidents of taking out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.> > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.> > > > This small experience is only for the interest and information of our members.> > > > Kalyan> >>