DOB:11/May/1974

TOB:7.45 AM

POB: Vikhroli, Mumbai.

19n7

72e55

As usual you are requested to send your Answer WITH the ANALYSIS . Please send

your reply to our forum and also CC to my personal id gkadithkasinath

I request our Moderator Punit ji not to post the answers of our participants in

the forum now and to post only my acknowlegments to each Report.

Once the Answer is announced, I request Punit ji to release all the Answers of

all the participants.

THE ANSWER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY 17/AUGUST.

I request all our members to participate and give your analysis which will be

useful for all!

With Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro.com

astrologer

Dear Adith ji,

Good to see quiz in our forum after quite some time. I would like to invite members of all other branches of astrology whether it is Traditional, Western, Cuspal Interlinks, Nadi or Jaimini. This should be the true test for any system.

As always, I would request members to mention the system(s) they have used to come to the conclusion so that there is no confusion.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 6:37 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Friends,Here is a Quiz after a long while!QUESTION: WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED?Birth details:DOB:11/May/1974TOB:7.45 AMPOB: Vikhroli, Mumbai.19n772e55As usual you are requested to send your Answer WITH the ANALYSIS . Please send your reply to our forum and also CC to my personal id gkadithkasinath

I request our Moderator Punit ji not to post the answers of our participants in the forum now and to post only my acknowlegments to each Report.Once the Answer is announced, I request Punit ji to release all the Answers of all the participants.

THE ANSWER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY 17/AUGUST.I request all our members to participate and give your analysis which will be useful for all!With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com

astrologer

Dear Punit ji,Thanks!RegardsAdithOn Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 7:25 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

Good to see quiz in our forum after quite some time. I would like to invite members of all other branches of astrology whether it is Traditional, Western, Cuspal Interlinks, Nadi or Jaimini. This should be the true test for any system.

As always, I would request members to mention the system(s) they have used to come to the conclusion so that there is no confusion.

Dear Friends,Here is a Quiz after a long while!QUESTION: WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED?Birth details:DOB:11/May/1974TOB:7.45 AMPOB: Vikhroli, Mumbai.19n772e55As usual you are requested to send your Answer WITH the ANALYSIS . Please send your reply to our forum and also CC to my personal id gkadithkasinath

I request our Moderator Punit ji not to post the answers of our participants in the forum now and to post only my acknowlegments to each Report.Once the Answer is announced, I request Punit ji to release all the Answers of all the participants.

THE ANSWER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY 17/AUGUST.I request all our members to participate and give your analysis which will be useful for all!With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com

astrologer

14 Aug 2009

Dear Sir

By quick method,

It seems time of marriage between 20 Sep 2002 to 25 July 2003.

Most likely In mid april – mid may or mid june to mid july.

Regards

RG

On Behalf Of gkadithkasinath

Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:08 AM

QUIZ !!!

Dear Friends,

Here is a Quiz after a long while!

QUESTION:

WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED?

Birth details:

19n7

72e55

As usual you are requested to send your Answer WITH the ANALYSIS . Please send

your reply to our forum and also CC to my personal id gkadithkasinath

I request our Moderator Punit ji not to post the answers of our participants in

the forum now and to post only my acknowlegments to each Report.

Once the Answer is announced, I request Punit ji to release all the Answers of

all the participants.

I request all our members to participate and give your analysis which will be

useful for all!

With Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro.com

astrologer

Dear Adith7th csl, ve in star of sa in 1 l/o 9 10 is not good but sa aspects 11th so there is delay. Also Ve in sub of ra in 7. so marriage is promised As per RPs she got married in ma ju ve.As per Dr Kar, the bhukti of ve,the last planet suffering from pp dosha in ju bhukti will give marriage ie May/ june 2001RegardsSujatagkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinathTo:

Sent: Wednesday, 12 August, 2009 6:37:50 PM QUIZ !!!

Dear Friends,

QUESTION:

WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED?

Birth details:

19n7

72e55

As usual you are requested to send your Answer WITH the ANALYSIS . Please send your reply to our forum and also CC to my personal id gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com

I request our Moderator Punit ji not to post the answers of our participants in the forum now and to post only my acknowlegments to each Report.

Once the Answer is announced, I request Punit ji to release all the Answers of all the participants.

I request all our members to participate and give your analysis which will be useful for all!

With Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro. com

astrologer@thebesta stro.com

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Sujatha ji,Thanks for your first Report!and thanks for your answer.But you missed to send cc to my id. and mistakenly the analysis report was approved by our moderator.No issues! Thanks a Lot!

With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.comOn Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 11:50 AM, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

Dear Adith7th csl, ve in star of sa in 1 l/o 9 10 is not good but sa aspects 11th so there is delay. Also Ve in sub of ra in 7. so marriage is promised As per RPs she got married in ma ju ve.As per Dr Kar, the bhukti of ve,the last planet suffering from pp dosha in ju bhukti will give marriage ie May/ june 2001

RegardsSujata

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinathTo:

Sent: Wednesday, 12 August, 2009 6:37:50 PM QUIZ !!!

Dear Friends,

QUESTION:

WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED?

Birth details:

19n7

72e55

As usual you are requested to send your Answer WITH the ANALYSIS . Please send your reply to our forum and also CC to my personal id gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com

I request our Moderator Punit ji not to post the answers of our participants in the forum now and to post only my acknowlegments to each Report.

Once the Answer is announced, I request Punit ji to release all the Answers of all the participants.

I request all our members to participate and give your analysis which will be useful for all!

With Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro. com

--- On Thu, 8/13/09, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1Re: QUIZ !!! Date: Thursday, August 13, 2009, 6:20 AM

Dear Adith7th csl, ve in star of sa in 1 l/o 9 10 is not good but sa aspects 11th so there is delay. Also Ve in sub of ra in 7. so marriage is promised As per RPs she got married in ma ju ve.As per Dr Kar, the bhukti of ve,the last planet suffering from pp dosha in ju bhukti will give marriage ie May/ june 2001RegardsSujata

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, 12 August, 2009 6:37:50 PM QUIZ !!!

Dear Friends,Here is a Quiz after a long while!QUESTION: WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED?Birth details:DOB:11/May/1974TOB:7.45 AMPOB: Vikhroli, Mumbai.19n772e55As usual you are requested to send your Answer WITH the ANALYSIS . Please send your reply to our forum and also CC to my personal id gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com I request our Moderator Punit ji not to post the answers of our participants in the forum now and to post only my acknowlegments to each Report.Once the Answer is announced, I request Punit ji to release all the Answers of all the participants. THE ANSWER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY 17/AUGUST.I request all our members to participate and give your analysis which will be useful for all!With

RegardsAdith

11Mar2001-4may2001 she got married

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Search.

Weight Management ChallengeJoin others who are losing pounds.

Quiz No. 09

QUESTION: WHEN

SHE GOT MARRIED?

Birth details:

19n7

72e55

Analysis

SW used - KPStarOne 6.6.18

Asc: Taurus 21.19.28

Is marriage promise

for the native? Yes

How & Why? - Sub Lord of 7th is VE. It is posited in the 11th,

in the Star of Sa. in 01, L/O 9 & 10

and in the Sub of Ra in 7th.

If the Sub Lord of the 7th Cusp

happened to be a significator of the houses

governing marital affairs (2,7,11), marriage will certainly take place.

Analysis of 2,7,11

Cusp 2 -

Governing bodies - Me, Ra, Ve, Ju

Significators - Ke - Ma - Ra - Me

Cusp 7 -

Governing bodies - Me, Me, Ve, Me

Significators - Ma, Ju, Sa - Ra -

Ke - Ma

Cusp 11-

Governing bodies - Ju, Sa, Ma, Me

Significators - Su, Mo - Ve

- - Ju

Summary of Significators

Ke, Ma, Ra, Me, Ju, Sa, Ke, Su, Mo,

Ve

Purification of Significators:

"Reject those planets, which

are in the Sub of the planets in 1, 6 & 10" - KP Reader 4- 10th

Edition, Aug 2002 - Page 150

Ke & Sa in Cusp 01.-- Su is in Ke Sub. Me is in Sa Sub

No Planets in the 6th Cusp

Ju is in the 10th Cusp -- Mo, Sa Ra, & Ke are

in the Sub of Ju

So I rejected Su, Me, Mo, Sa, Ra

& Ke from the summary of significators

And rejected Ju too as Ju is a

strong significator for 10th as no any planets in Ju's Stars.

As fruitful significators for the

marriage of the native I selected MA & VE only.

Selection of the period

Ve Maha Dasa was running from the

Birth to 15.06.1983. At this period the native was at the age of 09 ( Dasa

Balance is 09 Y 01 M 04 D

Ma Maha Dasa was running from

15.06 1999 to 15.06.2006. This MD started at the age of 25, a considerable and

most suitable age for the Marriage.

Hence I selected DBAS of Ma - Ve - Ve - Ve, ran from 09.05.2004 to 20.05.2004, which the

marriage has taken place.

Sunaparantha

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 6:37:50 PM QUIZ !!!

Dear Friends,

QUESTION:

WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED?

Birth details:

19n7

72e55

With Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro. com

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 8:26 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Suna ji,

Thanks for your Participation despite your health issue !

Thanks for the Quiz number !

Regards

Adith

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 6:37:50 PM QUIZ !!! 

Dear Friends, Here is a Quiz after a long while!QUESTION: WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED?Birth details:DOB:11/May/1974TOB:7.45 AMPOB: Vikhroli, Mumbai.19n772e55As usual you are requested to send your Answer WITH the ANALYSIS . Please send your reply to our forum and also CC to my personal id gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com

THE ANSWER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY 17/AUGUST.I request all our members to participate and give your analysis which will be useful for all!With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro. com

Quiz. A detailed analysis of the chart of the married lady for her marriage time is as below, so that it may benefit beginners, who could not partake in the quiz. T he analysis is based on K.P.System of Astrology. According to the K.P. system, first we have to

find out whether the native is promised of her marriage. For this, 7th Cuspal Sub Lord is to be examined. If it signifies 2 or 7 or 11th houses, then marriage is promised. On the contrary, if the 7th CSL signifies 4th or 6th or 10th or 12th without signification

of 2nd,,7th and 11th, marriage is not promised. In K.P.system, a planet or a Bhavam is source for the event and it is only the

sub lord of the planet or Bhavam is a deciding factor whether it is fruitful or not for the event. Another subtle matter for examination

of planet and Bhavam, where the signification of planet or Bhavam is not found from the CSL of Bhavam or S/L of the planet. If on examination of the the planet or Bhavam signified by the CSL of 7th, is found favourable, then the concerned CSL also will be

favourable. This has been stressed by late Sri K.M.Subramanian, autthor of "Sub lord speaks" articles in K.P.Astrology magazines,

In the chart of Quiz, Venus is Cuspal Sub Lord of 2nd, 7th and Lagna. As planets are there in the stars of Venus, she is not

full significator either for the planet for which it is sub lord or for the cusp to which she is Cuspal S/L. Sun and Moon who are in the

stars of Venus will share the result of Venus. Now let us see whether 2nd and 7th matter CSL Venus is favourable for marriage and whether it can assure marriage. Venus is posited in 11th but she is not full significator for 11th. Ofcourse she is in her exalted sign. (1) Venus is in the star of Saturn lord of 9th and 10th in 1 1 is negative house for 2nd and 10th is negative house for 11th. 9th is neutral house. Now let us examine Saturn planet, 9th, 10th & 1st houses which are signified by

Venus by virtue of being in the star of Saturn. Saturn is in the star of Rahu placed in 7th house (marriage house) and in the sub of

Jupiter at 10th who is in the star of Rahu placed at 7th. Jupiter is with self strength i.e. no planet is in its stars and as such he is

full significator for 11th house, which is in the group of houses for marriage. Since Saturn is favourable for marriage, Venus who is

in the star of Saturn is also favourable. Lagna CSL is Venus, which is found favourable as above. 9th house owned by Saturn for which Venus is significator, the CSL is Mercury in 12th house. Mercury is in the sub of Saturn, who is found favourable. As such 9th house favours marriage. Now coming to 10th house which is evile for marriage and owned by Saturn, CSL of 10th is Jupiter with

self strength (no planet in its stars) He is lord of 11th strong, signifies Rahu at 7th marriage house as his star lord and finally Jup.

is in the sub of Mars, 7th lord placed in 2nd Bhavam, fully favourable. As such though it is evil house, this house favours marriage.

Hence 9th and 10th houses are also favourable. Venus who signifies them is also favourable. Now another subtle matter is Saturn is star lord for the 11th cusp, where Venus is placed in Saturn's star. (2) 2nd and 7th CSL have been examined as above. Now let us see the CSL of 11th which is Mars, 7th lord himself placed in 2nd. As he is with positional status (no planet is in its stars), Mars is full significator for 2nd and for Jupiter to whom Mars is sub lord, turning Jupiter in 10th to be a full benefic. Jupiter aspects Mars.

Thus Mars is very good significator for marriage and next comes Jupiter. (Both are with self strength).Thus all the 3 CSLs, 2,7,11

are fully favourable and so marriage is promised. Thus all negative Bhavas and neutralBhavas are all showing favourable for marriage. Still the marriage is expected to be delayed for the reason that Saqturn aspects

Moon (Hindu aspect) and Venus kalathra karaka by his 7th and 10th aspects respectively. But Mars too aspects Moon, it maynolt be delayed unduly. I expect the marriage to be celebrated in Mars Dasa, Rahu Bhukthi and Rahu Anthara andMoon Sookshma.

i.e. around 15th Novr. to 30th Novr.1999, when Sun will be transiting in the sign of Scorpio, natal 7th house As Rahu is sole agent

of Mars, being alone in the Rasi a\nd as he is placed in 7th itself, marriage house, Rahu is taken as Bhukhi aznd Anghara.

Thanking you for giving opportunity to improve the analysing power. 4 steps theory too has been taken into account for selecting significators.

Astrologically yous,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

gkadithkasinath

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 6:37 PM

QUIZ !!!

Dear Friends,Here is a Quiz after a long while!QUESTION: WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED?Birth details:DOB:11/May/1974TOB:7.45 AMPOB: Vikhroli, Mumbai.19n772e55As usual you are requested to send your Answer WITH the ANALYSIS . Please send your reply to our forum and also CC to my personal id gkadithkasinath I request our Moderator Punit ji not to post the answers of our participants in the forum now and to post only my acknowlegments to each Report.Once the Answer is announced, I request Punit ji to release all the Answers of all the participants. THE ANSWER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY 17/AUGUST.I request all our members to participate and give your analysis which will be useful for all!With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.comastrologer (AT) thebestastro (DOT) com

Dear Ajoy,

Thanks for your Participation and answer!

I do understand your concern on the analysis. But only the analysis report of the correct answer will be posted in the forum.

Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro.com

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Ajoy S. Chomaal <ajoy_matchless wrote:

Dear Adith,Let me join other members in extending my appreciation to you for the quiz you bring time and again in this forum. Though this has come after a long hiatus, its worth the wait and quiet a task to work on.

Adithji Pranamthanks for another useful quiz by you sir !pls find my analysis attachment Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Wed, 12/8/09, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath QUIZ !!! Date: Wednesday, 12 August, 2009, 6:37 PM

Dear Friends,

QUESTION:

WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED?

Birth details:

19n7

72e55

With Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro. com

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

1 of 1 File(s)

marriage quiz.doc

Rahus placement in 7th house in Mercurys nakshatra make strong chances of marriage in Rahu-Rahu-Mer Dasha which is end of 2007 and till march 2008. Married life doesnt however look good.

Thanx & Regards 

On 12/08/2009, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath wrote:

astrologer

-- Sumit BajajContact: +91-98300-84593astrosumitbajaj.blogspot.com

Id: sumitbajaj2000

Dear Sumit Bajaj Ji,

Thanks for your participation and Answer!

But as requested already, please send your analysis report !

With Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro.com

astrologer

Id: sumitbajaj2000 -- Sumit BajajContact: +91-98300-84593astrosumitbajaj.blogspot.com

Dear Members,

I request rest of the members to participate and give their Report.

ALSO THOSE WHO HAVEGIVEN THIER ANSWER ALONE ITHOUT THE ANALYSIS REPORT ARE REQUESTED TO FURNISH THE SAME BEFORE TONIGHT.

OTHER WISE, THEIR ANSWER MAY NOT BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.

Thanks and Regards

Adith

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 10:18 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Sumit Bajaj Ji,

Thanks for your participation and Answer!

But as requested already, please send your analysis report !

With Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro.com

astrologer

Id: sumitbajaj2000 -- Sumit BajajContact: +91-98300-84593astrosumitbajaj.blogspot.com

Dear Ajoy,

Thanks for your Analysis Report!

Regards

Adith

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 3:53 PM, ajoy <ajoy_matchless wrote:

Dear Mr. Adith

Please find attched the chart related to the quiz. My analysis as an attempt to the answer is as below.

Recent Activity

New Members

Visit Your Group

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on search.

Group Charity

Give a laptop

Get a laptop: One

laptop per child

Dear Adith ji,

Mars-Mars is my first preference and Mars-Rahu is my second preference.

June-July of year 1999 (Mar-Mar-Rah) seems most promising period. I would also guess June-July of year 2000 (Mars-Rahu-Ketu).

Mars is lord of 7th in 2nd in Nakshatra of Rahu in 7th

Rahu is in 7th representing Mars

Ketu is in Nakshatra of Mars

As a side note, the marriage of this lady doesn't look very promising. There will be serious problems and even second marriage after death of first husband. I wish her all the best.

This is a simple chart, still I feel it is not easy to time an event. I wish I can see through the universe with more clarity.

astrologer

Dear Punit ji,

Thanks for your Participation and asnwer with the analysis.

Regards

Adith

astrologer

Dear Moderator and Kasinath,

Namaste,

I am in the process of learning kp system therefore sometime I may be wrong also.

I am still puzzled between starlord and sublord.However I tried to solve the quiz.

The native might have married sometime in the month of Jan 2001.

During this period he was running with D/B/A/S of Ma/Jup/Jup/Ma.

This is the chart of a delayed marriage.

The dasa lord Ma signifies 2,7. Ma is in 2nd house and L/O 7 and 12.

Bhukti lord Ju is in 10th house and l/o 11th.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishrarcmastro--- On Sun, 16/8/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: QUIZ !!!"Punit Pandey" <punitp, Date: Sunday, 16 August, 2009, 10:13 PM

Dear Punit ji,

Thanks for your Participation and asnwer with the analysis.

Regards

Adith

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 6:37 PM, gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Friends,Here is a Quiz after a long while!QUESTION: WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED?Birth details:DOB:11/May/1974TOB:7.45 AMPOB: Vikhroli, Mumbai.19n772e55As usual you are requested to send your Answer WITH the ANALYSIS . Please send your reply to our forum and also CC to my personal id gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com I request our Moderator Punit ji not to post the answers of our participants in the forum now and to post only my acknowlegments to each Report.Once the Answer is announced, I request Punit ji to release all the Answers of all the participants. THE ANSWER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY 17/AUGUST.I request all our members to participate and give your analysis which will be useful for all!With

RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro. comastrologer@thebesta stro.com

DEAR SUMIT BAJAJ JI,

CONGRATS!

YOUR ANSWER IS CORRECT!

But you have given as Mercury Andra but peiod is correct!

So your Analysis Report will be of more useful for all!!!

Kindly send your report!

Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro.com

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 10:05 PM, Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 wrote:

Rahus placement in 7th house in Mercurys nakshatra make strong chances of marriage in Rahu-Rahu-Mer Dasha which is end of 2007 and till march 2008. Married life doesnt however look good.

Thanx & Regards 

astrologer