Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I have been suffering very badly by some fever since last 8 days. As I had

checked through KP chart my diagnostic judgement went wrong for 2 times ( Both

MBBS ) & Path lab Doc MD

As there was no improvement seen, but pains started increasing, I went to a

highly experienced (MD Medicine)doc who told me to get admitted to hospital at

earliest possible. Within an hours time I am doing so.

I would like to request all the experienced astrologers to help me by solving my

some imp questions.

1 When can I get well ?

2 In the bad atmosphere of recession can the sickness cause any problem to my

job ?

DOB 21/08/1956

TOB 23:35 (+ or - 15 mins)

Place Pandharpur, Maharashtra

Horary No 106

I may not be able to check mail for a week but expect some help as mentioned

above, when I come back.

This mail is dictated by me & typed by my daughter.

Vishram Deshpande

Greetings Pande Sir,I am wishing you happy Janmastami.I hope you will be regaining your health.I prepared Horary chart for K.P No.106 and sub lord of 11th cusp is Rahu and Rahu signifies 11th and 12th cusp. Great sage K.P says in his sixth reader that sublord of 6th cusp if signifies 3,6,11 and 12 ,it shows successful treatment in the hospital.You will be cured very soon and please take complete bed rest for a week,please take boiled and cooled water of R.O. and don't move in the sun.Please take medications what ever does your expert M.D Medicine prescribe.with good wishes

Pt.Dhirendra Nath Misra(Not Professional)

Dhirendranathmisra--- On Thu, 8/13/09, vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande Unknown Flu Date: Thursday, August 13, 2009, 2:31 AM

Dear Members,I have been suffering very badly by some fever since last 8 days. As I had checked through KP chart my diagnostic judgement went wrong for 2 times ( Both MBBS ) & Path lab Doc MDAs there was no improvement seen, but pains started increasing, I went to a highly experienced (MD Medicine)doc who told me to get admitted to hospital at earliest possible. Within an hours time I am doing so.I would like to request all the experienced astrologers to help me by solving my some imp questions.1 When can I get well ?2 In the bad atmosphere of recession can the sickness cause any problem to my job ?DOB 21/08/1956TOB 23:35 (+ or - 15 mins)Place Pandharpur, MaharashtraHorary No 106I may not be able to check mail for a week but expect some help as mentioned above, when I come back.This mail is dictated by me & typed by my daughter.Vishram

Deshpande

Dear Misra Ji,I pray the God for yr early recovery.KalyanDhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 10:27:15 AMRe: Unknown Flu

Greetings Pande Sir,I am wishing you happy Janmastami.I hope you will be regaining your health.I prepared Horary chart for K.P No.106 and sub lord of 11th cusp is Rahu and Rahu signifies 11th and 12th cusp. Great sage K.P says in his sixth reader that sublord of 6th cusp if signifies 3,6,11 and 12 ,it shows successful treatment in the hospital.You will be cured very soon and please take complete bed rest for a week,please take boiled and cooled water of R.O. and don't move in the sun.Please take medications what ever does your expert M.D Medicine prescribe.with good wishes

Pt.Dhirendra Nath Misra(Not Professional)

Dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com--- On Thu, 8/13/09, vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> wrote:

vishram_deshpande <vishram_deshpande@ .co. in> Unknown Flu@gro ups.comThursday, August 13, 2009, 2:31 AM

Dear Members,I have been suffering very badly by some fever since last 8 days. As I had checked through KP chart my diagnostic judgement went wrong for 2 times ( Both MBBS ) & Path lab Doc MDAs there was no improvement seen, but pains started increasing, I went to a highly experienced (MD Medicine)doc who told me to get admitted to hospital at earliest possible. Within an hours time I am doing so.I would like to request all the experienced astrologers to help me by solving my some imp questions.1 When can I get well ?2 In the bad atmosphere of recession can the sickness cause any problem to my job ?DOB 21/08/1956TOB 23:35 (+ or - 15 mins)Place Pandharpur, MaharashtraHorary No 106I may not be able to check mail for a week but expect some help as mentioned above, when I come back.This mail is dictated by me & typed by my daughter.Vishram

Deshpande