IndiaDivine.org

Misplaced money

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sirs,

I kept Euro 1, 000 safely somewhere in my house and went to my brother's place

and returned after 10 days. Later I forgot where I kept it. I have searched my

books, shelfs etc., and I didn't find. Is there any way to find it out or is it

untraceable? The number which I would like to give is 99.

Regards,

Kasturi

Dear Kasturi ji,

I casted Horary chart at -

17 August 2009

2:04 PM

Agra

2nd sub lord is Mercury in first (12th to 2nd) in Nakshatra of Sun in 12th indicating misplaced money. Mercury signifying 1,2,11,12 indicates that you will recover the money.

Merucry in shira rasi in 1st house indicates that the money is at home only.

2nd sub lord Mercury in Sun's nakshatra and both of them are in Leo, so Leo should indicate the places where it can be found back. Leo represents East direction. Leo is the 5th sign (and also Mercury involved) means that the place of sports and entertainment - TV room, Computer room etc. Sun in 5th sign also indicates room of elderly persons like father and grand-father etc. Also check kitchen close to gas/ stove of any other fire places in your house.  

I would request other astrologers to add places of house represented by Leo in case I am missing anything.

I hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 12:58 PM, KASTURI NAGANJANEYULU <kasturi_naganjaneyulu wrote:

Sirs,I kept Euro 1, 000 safely somewhere in my house and went to my brother's place and returned after 10 days. Later I forgot where I kept it. I have searched my books, shelfs etc., and I didn't find. Is there any way to find it out or is it untraceable? The number which I would like to give is 99.

Regards,Kasturi

Kasthuriji Pranam,I judged this horary map for no.99 on 17-08-2009 hrs, 16.15N, 80.35E2 csl venus in 11 in jupiter star mercury sub., jupiter in 6 and mercury l/o 2,11 in1 . So money is safe and can be recovered.As venus in gemini in mercury sub i think money is in book shelf or in the Studying room itself. venus also denotes bed room, may be under matrices verify that.Time of recovery will be when moon transits in 11 in MOon sign jupiter star rahu sub because current RP are :Asc : Jupiter kethuMon : merc rahuday : Moon.you will find them tommorrow dont worry And let us see what is in store for futurePeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Mon, 17/8/09, KASTURI NAGANJANEYULU <kasturi_naganjaneyulu wrote:KASTURI NAGANJANEYULU <kasturi_naganjaneyulu Misplaced money Date: Monday, 17 August, 2009, 12:58 PM

Sirs,

I kept Euro 1, 000 safely somewhere in my house and went to my brother's place and returned after 10 days. Later I forgot where I kept it. I have searched my books, shelfs etc., and I didn't find. Is there any way to find it out or is it untraceable? The number which I would like to give is 99.

Regards,

Kasturi

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

• 1 month later...

Dear Kasturi ji,

Do you have any update? Did you receive your Euros?

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Kasturi ji,

17 August 2009

Agra

2nd sub lord is Mercury in first (12th to 2nd) in Nakshatra of Sun in 12th indicating misplaced money. Mercury signifying 1,2,11,12 indicates that you will recover the money.

2nd sub lord Mercury in Sun's nakshatra and both of them are in Leo, so Leo should indicate the places where it can be found back. Leo represents East direction. Leo is the 5th sign (and also Mercury involved) means that the place of sports and entertainment - TV room, Computer room etc. Sun in 5th sign also indicates room of elderly persons like father and grand-father etc. Also check kitchen close to gas/ stove of any other fire places in your house.  

I would request other astrologers to add places of house represented by Leo in case I am missing anything.

I hope it helps.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 12:58 PM, KASTURI NAGANJANEYULU <kasturi_naganjaneyulu wrote:

Sirs,I kept Euro 1, 000 safely somewhere in my house and went to my brother's place and returned after 10 days. Later I forgot where I kept it. I have searched my books, shelfs etc., and I didn't find. Is there any way to find it out or is it untraceable? The number which I would like to give is 99.

Regards,Kasturi

Dear Punit ji You have not left any corner , and you have cover all area where money can get, really it is pretty good solution.Dr Mishra--- On Tue, 9/29/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Misplaced money Cc: kasturi_naganjaneyuluReceived: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 4:16 PM

Dear Kasturi ji,

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Kasturi ji,

17 August 2009

Agra

2nd sub lord Mercury in Sun's nakshatra and both of them are in Leo, so Leo should indicate the places where it can be found back. Leo represents East direction. Leo is the 5th sign (and also Mercury involved) means that the place of sports and entertainment - TV room, Computer room etc. Sun in 5th sign also indicates room of elderly persons like father and grand-father etc. Also check kitchen close to gas/ stove of any other fire places in your house.

I hope it helps.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 12:58 PM, KASTURI NAGANJANEYULU <kasturi_naganjaneyu lu > wrote:

Regards,Kasturi

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail

Dear Mishra ji,

Appreciate your criticism. Still, till the time we know the answer, we can not conclude that it was useless or useful. By the way, what is your analysis?

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 12:00 AM, Akhil Mishra <astro6301 wrote:

Dear Punit ji  You have  not left any  corner , and you  have  cover  all area  where money  can get, really  it  is   pretty  good  solution.

Dr Mishra--- On Tue, 9/29/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Misplaced money Cc: kasturi_naganjaneyulu

Received: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 4:16 PM

Dear Kasturi ji,

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Kasturi ji,

17 August 2009

Agra

I hope it helps.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 12:58 PM, KASTURI NAGANJANEYULU <kasturi_naganjaneyu lu > wrote:

Regards,Kasturi

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail

Dear Punit, 5th sign could relate to first child and that too a male. I have a different take altogether,with mercury in lagna,I would not have offered a solution at that moment.Mercury indicates a malefic per se as seen from traditional Prasna method. .Lagna aspected by Rahu /Saturn. No negative imputations intended. Regards, Satish --- On Wed, 9/30/09, Punit Pandey <punitp

wrote:Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Misplaced money Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 10:26 AM

Dear Mishra ji,

Appreciate your criticism. Still, till the time we know the answer, we can not conclude that it was useless or useful. By the way, what is your analysis?

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 12:00 AM, Akhil Mishra <astro6301 > wrote:

Dear Punit ji You have not left any corner , and you have cover all area where money can get, really it is pretty good solution.

Dr Mishra--- On Tue, 9/29/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Misplaced money @gro ups.comCc: kasturi_naganjaneyu lu

Dear Kasturi ji,

Dear Kasturi ji,

17 August 2009

Agra

2nd sub lord Mercury in Sun's nakshatra and both of them are in Leo, so Leo should indicate the places where it can be found back. Leo represents East direction. Leo is the 5th sign (and also Mercury involved) means that the place of sports and entertainment - TV room, Computer room etc. Sun in 5th sign also indicates room of elderly persons like father and grand-father etc. Also check kitchen close to gas/ stove of any other fire places in your house.

I hope it helps.

Regards,Kasturi

Dear Punitji,

When you have taken the query no. 99 for prediction and prepared the horoscope and guided the client and not the predicted the recovery of hidden amount.

It is the first and prime rule of Horary that when the query has been considered on horary basis but without any timing of event, it is of no use. You predicted the probable places where the money could be found. In addition to that when the hidden money would receive the time of event was expected in this query.

Anyhow, the query has been left unpredicted. Now the members will try to caste horary again at different times and predictions will pour in. Out of 100 at least 60 to 70 % astrologers will predict the amount will regain and remaining will predict that the amount will not regain as per their own horary.

Again we will prepare another horary for post mortem of the things if by chance Kasturiji receives money, many people will give reasons how it is received in retrogression of the planets and others will say that what they had omitted to take into consideration. One may suggest the MANTRA FOR FORGOTTEN THINGS TO RECOLLECT/STOLEN PROPERTY TO REGAIN. The Mantra is like this

"KTIVIRYARJUN NAM RAJA BAHO SAHASRAWAN, TASYA SMARAN MATREN GATAM NASTAM CHYA LABHYATE." It means if we take name of Kartviryarjun, then thelost property/thing can regain again.

As our KsKhas laid down the procedure regarding theft or hidden thing, accordingly wehave to march forward and not backword.

We hope that as per predicted or line of predictions, the amount so hidden will regain to Mr Kasturi.

Vijayanand Patil President, Astrovisio, Kolhapur,Maharshtra,India

Cell No.+9422582853

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:47:29 +0530 wrote

Dear Mishra ji,

Thanks Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 12:00 AM, Akhil Mishra wrote:

Dear Punit ji

You have  not left any  corner , and you  have  cover  all area  where money  can get, really  it  is   pretty  good  solution.

Dr Mishra--- On Tue, 9/29/09, Punit Pandey wrote:

Punit Pandey Re: Misplaced money

: kasturi_naganjaneyulu

Dear Kasturi ji,

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Punit Pandey wrote:

Dear Kasturi ji,

17 August 2009

Agra

I hope it helps.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 12:58 PM, KASTURI NAGANJANEYULU

Regards,Kasturi

Dear Patil ji,

It is the first and prime rule of Horary that when the query has been considered on horary basis but without any timing of event, it is of no use.

UNQUOTE

Who created this first and prime rule?

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 9:16 PM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand wrote:

Dear Punitji,When you have taken the query no. 99 for prediction and prepared the horoscope and guided the client and not the predicted the recovery of hidden amount. It is the first and prime rule of Horary that when the query has been considered on horary basis but without any timing of event, it is of no use. You predicted the probable places where the money could be found. In addition to that when the hidden money would receive the time of event was expected in this query.

Anyhow, the query has been left unpredicted. Now the members will try to caste horary again at different times and predictions will pour in. Out of 100 at least 60 to 70 % astrologers will predict the amount will regain and remaining will predict that the amount will not regain as per their own horary.

Again we will prepare another horary for post mortem of the things if by chance Kasturiji receives money, many people will give reasons how it is received in retrogression of the planets and others will say that what they had omitted to take into consideration. One may suggest the MANTRA FOR FORGOTTEN THINGS TO RECOLLECT/STOLEN PROPERTY TO REGAIN. The Mantra is like this

" KTIVIRYARJUN NAM RAJA BAHO SAHASRAWAN, TASYA SMARAN MATREN GATAM NASTAM CHYA LABHYATE. " It means if we take name of Kartviryarjun, then thelost property/thing can regain again.As our KsKhas laid down the procedure regarding theft or hidden thing, accordingly wehave to march forward and not backword.

We hope that as per predicted or line of predictions, the amount so hidden will regain to Mr Kasturi. Vijayanand Patil President, Astrovisio, Kolhapur,Maharshtra,IndiaCell No.+9422582853On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:47:29 +0530 wrote Dear Mishra ji, Appreciate your criticism. Still, till the time we know the answer, we can not conclude that it was useless or useful. By the way, what is your analysis?Thanks Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 12:00 AM, Akhil Mishra wrote:  Dear Punit ji  You have  not left any  corner , and you  have  cover  all area  where money  can get, really  it  is   pretty  good  solution.

Dr Mishra--- On Tue, 9/29/09, Punit Pandey wrote:Punit Pandey Re: Misplaced money : kasturi_naganjaneyulu Received: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 4:16 PM  Dear Kasturi ji, Do you have any update? Did you receive your Euros?Thanks Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Punit Pandey wrote:Dear Kasturi ji, I casted Horary chart at -17 August 20092:04 PMAgra 2nd sub lord is Mercury in first (12th to 2nd) in Nakshatra of Sun in 12th indicating misplaced money. Mercury signifying 1,2,11,12 indicates that you will recover the money.

Merucry in shira rasi in 1st house indicates that the money is at home only.  2nd sub lord Mercury in Sun's nakshatra and both of them are in Leo, so Leo should indicate the places where it can be found back. Leo represents East direction. Leo is the 5th sign (and also Mercury involved) means that the place of sports and entertainment - TV room, Computer room etc. Sun in 5th sign also indicates room of elderly persons like father and grand-father etc. Also check kitchen close to gas/ stove of any other fire places in your house.  

I would request other astrologers to add places of house represented by Leo in case I am missing anything.  I hope it helps.  Thanks Regards,Punit PandeyOn Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 12:58 PM, KASTURI NAGANJANEYULU

Regards,KasturiBe smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail