IndiaDivine.org

The Miracle that is K.P....Lajmi ji Birth Time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Suprakash ji,

Retrograde planet should not be eliminated from the list of RP at judgement. Only planets that are in nakshatra of retrograde planets should be eliminated.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote:

Dear all

I have just received the feedback from Lajmiji. He has given his birth details.I don't know if there is any technical problem regarding the posting as today only I have received the same.

As per his time and date of birth,

Lagna :Sagitarious     Jup- Sun-Sun

Moon Sign: Capricorn  Sat-Sun-Sat

My finals RPs were Sat,Moon and Sun and My choice was Cancer / Capricorn preferably cancer.

Indeed his  moon position is in capricorn and Sun became stronger than moon.

Jupiter was not in RP.

It appears that the RP has correctly reflected the Moon position, however why Sun became strong is not known to me.

Thanks again Lajmiji for his kind assistance and it appears that the rule given by him. However, for selecting the proper RP, we need more research and guidance from the seniors.

It is better if we conduct some more tests and analyze

Regards

Suprakash

-

Luther Rath

Sunday, August 16, 2009 8:15 AM

Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Thanks for your reply Dear Suprakashji.

Wish you a nice day ahead.

Dr. Rath

S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh

Saturday, August 15, 2009 9:46:46 PM Re: The Miracle that is K.P.... 

Venus is in star and sub of Jup in retrogression. hence rejected.Jup is not in RP. (Wrongly I have mentioned it as day lord..actually day lord should be Venus)As per order of strength, Sun is in 3rd position.

My urge was to know the Sign position..not the sub. So the strongest planets must guide me for sign only.Yes thre are equal possibility of being Makar Lagna and in star of Sravana.I have selected Cancer as one of the strong RPs Sun is posited there.

RegardsSuprakash@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Why not in Sun Star and Venus sub in Capricorn?

> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ ...>> @gro ups.com

> Friday, August 14, 2009 5:34:31 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >   > Today, 14 August, at 5:20:58 PM,I had an urge to know the Lagna Position of Lajmiji.

>  > At Calcutta, ruling planets are:>  > Asc star :Moon> Asc rasi :Saturn> Moon Star:Sun> Moon Sign:Venus> Day Lord:Jupiter>  > Moon is strongest being asc star, also in star of Sun, another RP and sub of Merc, though not in RP, bur conj with Sat, asc lord.

>  > Saturn in next strong being in star and sub of sun, Sun is Moon star lord.>  > Next strong is Sun being in star of Sat and in  sub of merc.>  >  > Jup is retrograde : eliminated

>  > Venus : In star and sub of jup retrograde: eliminated.>  >  > So, Lajmiji’s sign must be : Cancer, Pushya nakstra, Sun Sub.>  > Lajmiji, please confirm.>  

>  >  >  > - > >Yogesh Lajmi > >@gro ups.com > >Cc: astro logy

> >Friday, August 14, 2009 9:56 AM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> >  > >Dear Azeem,> >                    As per K.P., every moment in Time is Ruled by atleast 5 Planets...

> >                    They are,in order of strength, the Starlord of the Ascendant Rising(at that time),the Signlord of that Ascendant,,the Moon's starlord,the Moon's Signlord and the Day lord...recent researchers have added the sublords of the Ascendant and Moon to these 5, making it 7 Planets... This epoch-making discovery/invention has made our late Guruji,Jyotish Marthand,K.S. Krishnamurthiji, immortal. ..!

> >                    These RPs play a very important role...for example, the Ruling Planets at your Birth will play an important role in bringing about almost every important event in your Life...and so on...there are many applications of RPs in K.P.

> >                    With best wishes,> >                    Yogesh Lajmi, > >                                                 GOOD LUCK !

> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> astro logy <astro_logy66@ >> >@gro ups.com

> >Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:32:52 PM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> >  > >Respected Yogesh ji> >can you explain what is the RPs. i ll be very much thankful to you for this act of kindness.

> >Azeem (student of kp system of astrology)> >> >--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> >> >> >>Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> >>Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >>@gro ups.com> >>Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 7:56 AM> >>

> >>> >>  > >>Dear Sir, > >>> >>> >>As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.> >>Which will be helpful for learners like me.

> >>> >>> >>Pranams.> >>Bhargav.> >>> >>--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

> >>> >>> >>>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >>> The Miracle that is K.P....

> >>> " ALL MEMBERS " <@ gro ups.com>> >>>Cc: " Punit Pandey " <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " <tw853 >

> >>>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >>>> >>>> >>>  > >>>Dear MEMBERS,> >>>                           Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...

> >>>                           You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...> >>>                            Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client...

> >>>                            The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person          Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !

> >>>                             That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> >>>                             K..P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

> >>>> >>> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please.> >>> > >>>                             With the very best wishes,

> >>>                             Yogesh Lajmi.> >>>                       > >>> > >>__________ _________ _________ ____

> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. > >> >>

Jupiter was not in RP

Suprakash

-

Punit Pandey

Monday, August 17, 2009 5:44 PM

Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....Lajmi ji Birth Time

Dear Suprakash ji,

Retrograde planet should not be eliminated from the list of RP at judgement. Only planets that are in nakshatra of retrograde planets should be eliminated.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear all

I have just received the feedback from Lajmiji. He has given his birth details.I don't know if there is any technical problem regarding the posting as today only I have received the same.

Lagna :Sagitarious Jup- Sun-Sun

Moon Sign: Capricorn Sat-Sun-Sat

My finals RPs were Sat,Moon and Sun and My choice was Cancer / Capricorn preferably cancer.

Indeed his moon position is in capricorn and Sun became stronger than moon.

Jupiter was not in RP.

It appears that the RP has correctly reflected the Moon position, however why Sun became strong is not known to me.

Thanks again Lajmiji for his kind assistance and it appears that the rule given by him. However, for selecting the proper RP, we need more research and guidance from the seniors.

Regards

Suprakash

-

Luther Rath

Dr. Rath

S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 9:46:46 PM Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Venus is in star and sub of Jup in retrogression. hence rejected.Jup is not in RP. (Wrongly I have mentioned it as day lord..actually day lord should be Venus)As per order of strength, Sun is in 3rd position.My urge was to know the Sign position..not the sub. So the strongest planets must guide me for sign only.Yes thre are equal possibility of being Makar Lagna and in star of Sravana.I have selected Cancer as one of the strong RPs Sun is posited there.RegardsSuprakash@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Why not in Sun Star and Venus sub in Capricorn?> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Friday, August 14, 2009 5:34:31 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >  > Today, 14 August, at 5:20:58 PM,I had an urge to know the Lagna Position of Lajmiji.>  > At Calcutta, ruling planets are:>  > Asc star :Moon> Asc rasi :Saturn> Moon Star:Sun> Moon Sign:Venus> Day Lord:Jupiter>  > Moon is strongest being asc star, also in star of Sun, another RP and sub of Merc, though not in RP, bur conj with Sat, asc lord.>  > Saturn in next strong being in star and sub of sun, Sun is Moon star lord.>  > Next strong is Sun being in star of Sat and in  sub of merc.>  >  > Jup is retrograde : eliminated>  > Venus : In star and sub of jup retrograde: eliminated.>  >  > So, Lajmiji’s sign must be : Cancer, Pushya nakstra, Sun Sub.>  > Lajmiji, please confirm.>  >  >  >  > - > >Yogesh Lajmi > >@gro ups.com > >Cc: astro logy > >Friday, August 14, 2009 9:56 AM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> > > >Dear Azeem,> >                   As per K.P., every moment in Time is Ruled by atleast 5 Planets...> >                   They are,in order of strength, the Starlord of the Ascendant Rising(at that time),the Signlord of that Ascendant,,the Moon's starlord,the Moon's Signlord and the Day lord...recent researchers have added the sublords of the Ascendant and Moon to these 5, making it 7 Planets... This epoch-making discovery/invention has made our late Guruji,Jyotish Marthand,K.S. Krishnamurthiji, immortal. ..!> >                   These RPs play a very important role...for example, the Ruling Planets at your Birth will play an important role in bringing about almost every important event in your Life...and so on...there are many applications of RPs in K.P.> >                   With best wishes,> >                   Yogesh Lajmi, > >                                                GOOD LUCK !> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> astro logy <astro_logy66@ >> >@gro ups.com> >Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:32:52 PM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> > > >Respected Yogesh ji> >can you explain what is the RPs. i ll be very much thankful to you for this act of kindness.> >Azeem (student of kp system of astrology)> >> >--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> >> >> >>Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>> >>Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >>@gro ups.com> >>Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 7:56 AM> >>> >>> >> > >>Dear Sir, > >>> >>> >>As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.> >>Which will be helpful for learners like me.> >>> >>> >>Pranams.> >>Bhargav.> >>> >>--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> >>> >>> >>>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >>> The Miracle that is K.P....> >>>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com>> >>>Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >> >>>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >>>> >>>> >>> > >>>Dear MEMBERS,> >>>                           Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...> >>>                          You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...> >>>                           Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client...> >>>                           The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person         Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !> >>>                            That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> >>>                             K..P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).> >>>> >>> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please.> >>> > >>>                            With the very best wishes,> >>>                            Yogesh Lajmi.> >>>                      > >>> > >>__________ _________ _________ ____> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. > >> >>

Dear Suprakash ji,

I read your email only. Quote -

1. " Day Lord:Jupiter "

2. " Jup is retrograde : eliminated "

Am I missing anything?

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 6:50 PM, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote:

Jupiter was not in RP

Suprakash

-

Punit Pandey

Dear Suprakash ji,

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote:

Dear all

Lagna :Sagitarious     Jup- Sun-Sun

Moon Sign: Capricorn  Sat-Sun-Sat

Indeed his  moon position is in capricorn and Sun became stronger than moon.

Jupiter was not in RP.

Regards

Suprakash

-

Luther Rath

Dr. Rath

S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh

Venus is in star and sub of Jup in retrogression. hence rejected.Jup is not in RP. (Wrongly I have mentioned it as day lord..actually day lord should be Venus)As per order of strength, Sun is in 3rd position.

My urge was to know the Sign position..not the sub. So the strongest planets must guide me for sign only.Yes thre are equal possibility of being Makar Lagna and in star of Sravana.I have selected Cancer as one of the strong RPs Sun is posited there.

RegardsSuprakash@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Why not in Sun Star and Venus sub in Capricorn?

> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ ...>> @gro ups.com

> Friday, August 14, 2009 5:34:31 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >   > Today, 14 August, at 5:20:58 PM,I had an urge to know the Lagna Position of Lajmiji.

>  > At Calcutta, ruling planets are:>  > Asc star :Moon> Asc rasi :Saturn> Moon Star:Sun> Moon Sign:Venus> Day Lord:Jupiter>  > Moon is strongest being asc star, also in star of Sun, another RP and sub of Merc, though not in RP, bur conj with Sat, asc lord.

>  > Saturn in next strong being in star and sub of sun, Sun is Moon star lord.>  > Next strong is Sun being in star of Sat and in  sub of merc.>  >  > Jup is retrograde : eliminated

>  > Venus : In star and sub of jup retrograde: eliminated.>  >  > So, Lajmiji’s sign must be : Cancer, Pushya nakstra, Sun Sub.>  > Lajmiji, please confirm.>  

>  >  >  > - > >Yogesh Lajmi > >@gro ups.com > >Cc: astro logy

> >Friday, August 14, 2009 9:56 AM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> >  > >Dear Azeem,> >                    As per K.P., every moment in Time is Ruled by atleast 5 Planets...

> >                    They are,in order of strength, the Starlord of the Ascendant Rising(at that time),the Signlord of that Ascendant,,the Moon's starlord,the Moon's Signlord and the Day lord...recent researchers have added the sublords of the Ascendant and Moon to these 5, making it 7 Planets... This epoch-making discovery/invention has made our late Guruji,Jyotish Marthand,K.S. Krishnamurthiji, immortal. ..!

> >                    These RPs play a very important role...for example, the Ruling Planets at your Birth will play an important role in bringing about almost every important event in your Life...and so on...there are many applications of RPs in K.P.

> >                    With best wishes,> >                    Yogesh Lajmi, > >                                                 GOOD LUCK !

> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> astro logy <astro_logy66@ >> >@gro ups.com

> >Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:32:52 PM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> >  > >Respected Yogesh ji> >can you explain what is the RPs. i ll be very much thankful to you for this act of kindness.

> >Azeem (student of kp system of astrology)> >> >--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> >> >> >>Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> >>Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >>@gro ups.com> >>Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 7:56 AM> >>

> >>> >>  > >>Dear Sir, > >>> >>> >>As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.> >>Which will be helpful for learners like me.

> >>> >>> >>Pranams.> >>Bhargav.> >>> >>--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

> >>> " ALL MEMBERS " <@ gro ups.com>> >>>Cc: " Punit Pandey " <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " <tw853 >

> >>>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >>>> >>>> >>>  > >>>Dear MEMBERS,> >>>                           Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...

> >>>                           You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...> >>>                            Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client...

> >>>                            The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person          Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !

> >>>                             That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> >>>                             K..P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

> >>>> >>> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please.> >>> > >>>                             With the very best wishes,

> >>>                             Yogesh Lajmi.> >>>                       > >>> > >>__________ _________ _________ ____

Dear PunitIn annual numbers of KP in '93/94, I remember reading about planets aspecting the RPs being considered as RPs.. While identifying your lagna, if the conjunction of sa and mer (RP) had been taken, Surprakash would have got all the RPs of your birth. In Mr Lajmis case Ju opposion sun, within 1 degree would have given all the neccessary RPsBut, what does one do with the RPs, if one doesn't know how to interpret them.Even if a span of 2 hrs. had been given in Mr Lajmis case, no one would have used sun, 3 times in coming to the right conclusionRegardsSujataPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Monday, 17 August, 2009 7:27:26 PMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....Lajmi ji Birth Time

Dear Suprakash ji,

I read your email only. Quote -

1. "Day Lord:Jupiter"

2. "Jup is retrograde : eliminated"

Am I missing anything?

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 6:50 PM, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in> wrote:

Jupiter was not in RP

Suprakash

-

Punit Pandey

@gro ups.com

Dear Suprakash ji,

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in> wrote:

Dear all

Jupiter was not in RP.

Regards

Suprakash

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Dr. Rath

S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in>@gro ups.com

> Friday, August 14, 2009 5:34:31 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > Â > Today, 14 August, at 5:20:58 PM,I had an urge to know the Lagna Position of Lajmiji.

> Â > At Calcutta, ruling planets are:> Â > Asc star :Moon> Asc rasi :Saturn> Moon Star:Sun> Moon Sign:Venus> Day Lord:Jupiter> Â > Moon is strongest being asc star, also in star of Sun, another RP and sub of Merc, though not in RP, bur conj with Sat, asc lord.

>  > Venus : In star and sub of jup retrograde: eliminated.>  >  > So, Lajmiji’s sign must be : Cancer, Pushya nakstra, Sun Sub.>  > Lajmiji, please confirm.> Â

> Â > Â > Â > - > >Yogesh Lajmi > >@gro ups.com > >Cc: astro logy

> >Friday, August 14, 2009 9:56 AM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> > > >Dear Azeem,> >                   As per K.P., every moment in Time is Ruled by atleast 5 Planets...

> >                   They are,in order of strength, the Starlord of the Ascendant Rising(at that time),the Signlord of that Ascendant,,the Moon's starlord,the Moon's Signlord and the Day lord...recent researchers have added the sublords of the Ascendant and Moon to these 5, making it 7 Planets... This epoch-making discovery/invention has made our late Guruji,Jyotish Marthand,K.S. Krishnamurthiji, immortal. ..!

> >Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â These RPs play a very important role...for example, the Ruling Planets at your Birth will play an important role in bringing about almost every important event in your Life...and so on...there are many applications of RPs in K.P.

> >                   With best wishes,> >                   Yogesh Lajmi, > >                                                GOOD LUCK !

> >Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:32:52 PM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> >Â > >Respected Yogesh ji> >can you explain what is the RPs.. i ll be very much thankful to you for this act of kindness.

> >>> >>Â > >>Dear Sir, > >>> >>> >>As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.> >>Which will be helpful for learners like me.

> >>>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com>> >>>Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >

> >>>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >>>> >>>> >>>Â > >>>Dear MEMBERS,> >>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...

> >>>                          You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...> >>>                           Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client...

> >>>                           The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you....The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person         Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !

> >>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> >>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â K..P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

> >>>> >>>Â Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please.> >>>Â > >>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â With the very best wishes,

> >>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Yogesh Lajmi.> >>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â > >>> > >>__________ _________ _________ ____

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Dear Suprakash,

Rejecting retrograde planets from among the Ruling Planets applies only to K.P.- Horary and not to Natal horoscopy...!

Yogesh Lajmi.

Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 6:50:43 PMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....Lajmi ji Birth Time

Jupiter was not in RP

Suprakash

-

Punit Pandey

@gro ups.com

Dear Suprakash ji,

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in> wrote:

Dear all

Jupiter was not in RP.

Regards

Suprakash

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Dr. Rath

S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in>@gro ups.comSaturday, August 15, 2009 9:46:46 PM Re: The Miracle that is K.P.....

Venus is in star and sub of Jup in retrogression. hence rejected.Jup is not in RP. (Wrongly I have mentioned it as day lord..actually day lord should be Venus)As per order of strength, Sun is in 3rd position.My urge was to know the Sign position..not the sub. So the strongest planets must guide me for sign only.Yes thre are equal possibility of being Makar Lagna and in star of Sravana.I have selected Cancer as one of the strong RPs Sun is posited there.RegardsSuprakash@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Why not in Sun Star and Venus sub in Capricorn?> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Friday, August 14, 2009 5:34:31 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >  > Today, 14 August, at 5:20:58 PM,I had an urge to know the Lagna Position of Lajmiji.>  > At Calcutta, ruling planets are:>  > Asc star :Moon> Asc rasi :Saturn> Moon Star:Sun> Moon Sign:Venus> Day Lord:Jupiter>  > Moon is strongest being asc star, also in star of Sun, another RP and sub of Merc, though not in RP, bur conj with Sat, asc lord.>  > Saturn in next strong being in star and sub of sun, Sun is Moon star lord.>  > Next strong is Sun being in star of Sat and in  sub of merc.>  >  > Jup

is retrograde : eliminated>  > Venus : In star and sub of jup retrograde: eliminated.>  >  > So, Lajmiji’s sign must be : Cancer, Pushya nakstra, Sun Sub.>  > Lajmiji, please confirm.>  >  >  >  > - > >Yogesh Lajmi > >@gro ups.com > >Cc: astro logy > >Friday, August 14, 2009 9:56 AM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> > > >Dear Azeem,> >                   As per K.P., every moment in Time is Ruled by atleast 5 Planets...>

>                   They are,in order of strength, the Starlord of the Ascendant Rising(at that time),the Signlord of that Ascendant,,the Moon's starlord,the Moon's Signlord and the Day lord...recent researchers have added the sublords of the Ascendant and Moon to these 5, making it 7 Planets... This epoch-making discovery/invention has made our late Guruji,Jyotish Marthand,K.S. Krishnamurthiji, immortal. ..!> >                   These RPs play a very important role...for example, the Ruling Planets at your Birth will play an important role in bringing about almost every important event in your Life...and so on...there are many applications of RPs in K.P.>

>                   With best wishes,> >                   Yogesh Lajmi, > >                                                GOOD LUCK !> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> astro logy <astro_logy66@ >> >@gro ups.com> >Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:32:52 PM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> > > >Respected Yogesh ji> >can you explain what is the RPs. i ll be very much thankful to you for this act of kindness.> >Azeem (student of kp system of astrology)> >> >--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> >> >> >>Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>> >>Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >>@gro ups.com>

>>Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 7:56 AM> >>> >>> >>Â > >>Dear Sir, > >>> >>> >>As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.> >>Which will be helpful for learners like me.> >>> >>> >>Pranams.> >>Bhargav.> >>> >>--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> >>> >>> >>>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >>> The Miracle that is K.P....> >>>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com>> >>>Cc: "Punit Pandey"

<punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >> >>>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >>>> >>>> >>>Â > >>>Dear MEMBERS,> >>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...> >>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...>

>>>                           Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client...> >>>                           The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star

of the person         Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !> >>>                            That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> >>>                             K..P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).> >>>> >>> Members are

requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please.> >>>Â > >>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â With the very best wishes,> >>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Yogesh Lajmi.> >>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â > >>> > >>__________ _________ _________ ____> recommends that you upgrade to the new and

safer Internet Explorer 8. > >> >>