IndiaDivine.org

QUIZ 9: WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED? ANSWER [2 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

the Analysis Report of Senthil ji which was not sent to the forum is attached herewith, as per the request by Senthil ji.

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:08 PM, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Dear Adith,

Clean bold. needs study work.

Please forward my analysis results(revised report is with you) to the forum from your end.

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Mon, 8/17/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

QUIZ 9: WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED? ANSWER [2 Attachments] Date: Monday, August 17, 2009, 6:57 AM

[Attachment(s) from adith kasinath.g.k included below]

Dear Friends !

The time for the Result!

SHE GOT MARRIED ON 28/FEB/2008

RAHU-RAHU-KETU- SAT.

Thanks for those who participated.

The List of Participants and thier Result are attached.

My analysis and findings for the cause are also attached in an another file.

Yes. I could hear a lot of voices around now that PostMortem is Easier.!! I understand. But we have to do PM to findout the secrets.

But it is upto you to go through my findings.

With Regards

Adithwww.thebestastro. com

1 of 1 File(s)

quiz-9(Senthil)[1].pdf

Adithji Pranam,thank you for your valuable quiz, your theory of analysis is also interesting and worthy. Attempts like this will definitely help us to analyse better.Again thank you very much for your cream of experience Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Mon, 17/8/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath QUIZ 9: WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED? ANSWER [2 Attachments] Date: Monday, 17 August, 2009, 7:27 PM

Dear Friends !

The time for the Result!

RAHU-RAHU-KETU- SAT.

Yes. I could hear a lot of voices around now that PostMortem is Easier.!! I understand. But we have to do PM to findout the secrets.

With Regards

Adithwww.thebestastro. com

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Adith ji & Friends,

Thanks for the quiz and hard work in compiling the results. There can be no better learning method than the real life quiz IMO. Adith ji, keep it up. Though the success rate is not very encouraging, it has given us quite a few thoughts to ponder upon.

It again shows how difficult it is to pin-point an event in a life. There are claims of 80% and 100% accuracy, but results shows us mirror. It seems that there is scope of improvement in both application as well as system itself.

I selected both Rahu and Ketu, but not able to leave love of Mars. Why Mars has not given marriage is an important question. Adith ji has given explanation using his theory based on probalby Subramaniam ji and similar to 4-step. We need to verify this theory in future quizzes. We also need to see what is the explanation in pure KP framework. In my opinion, method of significator selection/ elimination needs to evolve further. More study is required on this topic.

I would like to congratulate Sumit Bajaj ji for his correct prediction. I'll request him to disclose his analysis so that people can learn from it.

Finally I would request senior members to share their views. I would also like to invite discussion on this quiz so that we can we can rectify the mistakes and improve our knowledge which was the objective behind the quiz.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 7:27 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

[Attachment(s) from adith kasinath.g.k included below]

Dear Friends !

The time for the Result!

RAHU-RAHU-KETU-SAT.

With Regards

Adithwww.thebestastro.com