IndiaDivine.org

QUIZ 9: WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED? ANSWER

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pranam,Dear Adith Ji,It is an excellent explanation of the theoretical factors, which no body was able to touch.And it is a good lesson to follow.Thanks for yr effort in taking us to deep sea fishing revealed by yr own Wish U all the best.Kalyan

Dear VGR ji,

Thanks for appreciation!

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:29 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

Adithji Pranam,thank you  for your valuable quiz, your theory of analysis is also interesting and worthy. Attempts like this will definitely help us to analyse better.Again thank you very much for your cream of experience

Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Mon, 17/8/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath QUIZ 9: WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED? ANSWER [2 Attachments]

Date: Monday, 17 August, 2009, 7:27 PM

Dear Friends !

The time for the Result!

SHE GOT MARRIED ON 28/FEB/2008

RAHU-RAHU-KETU- SAT.

Thanks for those who participated.

The List of Participants and thier Result are attached.

My analysis and findings for the cause are also attached in an another file.

Yes. I could hear a lot of voices around now that PostMortem is Easier.!! I understand. But we have to do PM to findout the secrets.

But it is upto you to go through my findings.

With Regards

Adithwww.thebestastro. com

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Shri Adithji,

Your own thoughts and BACKWORD THEORY is interesting and thought provoking.

Surprising that participants were off the target including myself.

I am a learner, I overlooked Mars-sat combination causing delay.

Sincerely Appreciate your enthusiasm for Quizzes,they are indeed good learning

examples.

With best wishes,

Bipirid

-----

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

>

> Dear Friends !

>

> *The time for the Result!*

>

> *SHE GOT MARRIED ON 28/FEB/2008*

>

> *RAHU-RAHU-KETU-SAT.*

>

> Thanks for those who participated.

>

> The List of Participants and thier Result are attached.

>

> My analysis and findings for the cause are also attached in an another file.

>

> Yes. I could hear a lot of voices around now that PostMortem is Easier.!! I

> understand. But we have to do PM to findout the secrets.

>

> But it is upto you to go through my findings.

>

> With Regards

>

> Adith

> www.thebestastro.com

>

Dear Punit ji

Thanks for your appreciation.

Rightly said, timing of events are not always easy. It means we have to put more effort in selecting the strongest significators and avoiding the unfavorable. Manytimes Traniditional Astrologers could give the correct predictions in timing of events  where in the planetory positions and Bavas ,cuspal positions are not so complicated like this.

Even in KP, sometimes we get easier cases and sometimes tougher. But it does not mean that KP is of no use. But it implies more study in all aspects is needed in each chart. Most of the examples given in the text books are easy to understand and accept. But in the real life, we face a lot . So, KP is not so easy. And also Timing of Events need more study . But KP is useful for that. We have to make of it well! and we need more study and practical exercises.

Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro.com

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 10:41 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji & Friends,

Thanks for the quiz and hard work in compiling the results. There can be no better learning method than the real life quiz IMO. Adith ji, keep it up. Though the success rate is not very encouraging, it has given us quite a few thoughts to ponder upon.

It again shows how difficult it is to pin-point an event in a life. There are claims of 80% and 100% accuracy, but results shows us mirror. It seems that there is scope of improvement in both application as well as system itself.

I selected both Rahu and Ketu, but not able to leave love of Mars. Why Mars has not given marriage is an important question. Adith ji has given explanation using his theory based on probalby Subramaniam ji and similar to 4-step. We need to verify this theory in future quizzes. We also need to see what is the explanation in pure KP framework. In my opinion, method of significator selection/ elimination needs to evolve further. More study is required on this topic.

I would like to congratulate Sumit Bajaj ji for his correct prediction. I'll request him to disclose his analysis so that people can learn from it.

Finally I would request senior members to share their views. I would also like to invite discussion on this quiz so that we can we can rectify the mistakes and improve our knowledge which was the objective behind the quiz.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 7:27 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

[Attachment(s) from adith kasinath.g.k included below]

Dear Friends !

The time for the Result!

SHE GOT MARRIED ON 28/FEB/2008

RAHU-RAHU-KETU-SAT.

Thanks for those who participated.

The List of Participants and thier Result are attached.

My analysis and findings for the cause are also attached in an another file.

Yes. I could hear a lot of voices around now that PostMortem is Easier.!! I understand. But we have to do PM to findout the secrets.

But it is upto you to go through my findings.

With Regards

Adithwww.thebestastro.com

Dear Biprid ji,

Thanks for your appreciation.

Yes. This type of practical exposures will definetely give good experience.

But we must participate ourselves into the Quizzes.

Just Surfing will not yield anything. Everything will look very easy.

Only people who go into the Deep can fetch the PearlsHence I always request all of us to participate in such practical excerises and share thier views!

YOur Practical application and its feed back on this BACKWARD THEORY is greatly welcome! 

Thanks and Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro.com

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 11:00 PM, biprid <biprid wrote:

Dear Shri Adithji,Your own thoughts and BACKWORD THEORY is interesting and thought provoking.Surprising that participants were off the target including myself.I am a learner, I overlooked Mars-sat combination causing delay.

Sincerely Appreciate your enthusiasm for Quizzes,they are indeed good learning examples.With best wishes,Bipirid-----

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath wrote:>> Dear Friends !

> > *The time for the Result!*> > *SHE GOT MARRIED ON 28/FEB/2008*> > *RAHU-RAHU-KETU-SAT.*> > Thanks for those who participated.> > The List of Participants and thier Result are attached.

> > My analysis and findings for the cause are also attached in an another file.> > Yes. I could hear a lot of voices around now that PostMortem is Easier.!! I> understand. But we have to do PM to findout the secrets.

> > But it is upto you to go through my findings.> > With Regards> > Adith> www.thebestastro.com>

Dear Adithji,

Though I do not participate in Quizzes, but am still not away from same

out of curiosity. I do try to come up to the answer though do not send

it here on the Group.

I failed in your Quiz , I must say this.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear Biprid ji,

>

> Thanks for your appreciation.

>

> Yes. This type of practical exposures will definetely give good

experience.

>

> But we must participate ourselves into the Quizzes.

> Just Surfing will not yield anything. Everything will look very easy.

> Only people who go into the Deep can fetch the Pearls

> Hence I always request all of us to participate in such practical

excerises

> and share thier views!

>

> YOur Practical application and its feed back on this BACKWARD THEORY

is

> greatly welcome!

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Adith

>

> www.thebestastro.com

>

>

> On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 11:00 PM, biprid biprid wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Shri Adithji,

> > Your own thoughts and BACKWORD THEORY is interesting and thought

provoking.

> > Surprising that participants were off the target including myself.

> > I am a learner, I overlooked Mars-sat combination causing delay.

> > Sincerely Appreciate your enthusiasm for Quizzes,they are indeed

good

> > learning examples.

> > With best wishes,

> > Bipirid

> > -----

> >

> >

> > <%40>,

" adith

> > kasinath.g.k " gkadithkasinath@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Friends !

> > >

> > > *The time for the Result!*

> > >

> > > *SHE GOT MARRIED ON 28/FEB/2008*

> > >

> > > *RAHU-RAHU-KETU-SAT.*

> > >

> > > Thanks for those who participated.

> > >

> > > The List of Participants and thier Result are attached.

> > >

> > > My analysis and findings for the cause are also attached in an

another

> > file.

> > >

> > > Yes. I could hear a lot of voices around now that PostMortem is

Easier.!!

> > I

> > > understand. But we have to do PM to findout the secrets.

> > >

> > > But it is upto you to go through my findings.

> > >

> > > With Regards

> > >

> > > Adith

> > > www.thebestastro.com

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar ji,

You are welcome !

Your expertised opinion or analysis will be of more helpful for all.

With Regards

Adith

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear Adithji,Though I do not participate in Quizzes, but am still not away from sameout of curiosity. I do try to come up to the answer though do not sendit here on the Group.I failed in your Quiz , I must say this.

regards/Bhaskar. , " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath wrote:>

> Dear Biprid ji,>> Thanks for your appreciation.>> Yes. This type of practical exposures will definetely give goodexperience.>> But we must participate ourselves into the Quizzes.

> Just Surfing will not yield anything. Everything will look very easy.> Only people who go into the Deep can fetch the Pearls> Hence I always request all of us to participate in such practicalexcerises

> and share thier views!>> YOur Practical application and its feed back on this BACKWARD THEORYis> greatly welcome!>> Thanks and Regards> Adith>> www.thebestastro.com

>>

> On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 11:00 PM, biprid biprid wrote:>> >> >> > Dear Shri Adithji,> > Your own thoughts and BACKWORD THEORY is interesting and thought

provoking.> > Surprising that participants were off the target including myself.> > I am a learner, I overlooked Mars-sat combination causing delay.> > Sincerely Appreciate your enthusiasm for Quizzes,they are indeed

good> > learning examples.> > With best wishes,> > Bipirid> > -----> >> >> > <%40>, " adith> > kasinath.g.k " gkadithkasinath@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Friends !> > >> > > *The time for the Result!*> > >

> > > *SHE GOT MARRIED ON 28/FEB/2008*> > >> > > *RAHU-RAHU-KETU-SAT.*> > >> > > Thanks for those who participated.> > >> > > The List of Participants and thier Result are attached.

> > >> > > My analysis and findings for the cause are also attached in ananother> > file.> > >> > > Yes. I could hear a lot of voices around now that PostMortem is

Easier.!!> > I> > > understand. But we have to do PM to findout the secrets.> > >> > > But it is upto you to go through my findings.> > >> > > With Regards

> > >> > > Adith> > > www.thebestastro.com> > >> >> >> >>

Respected Members,

I am a beginner of KP Astrology and I do not have any knowledge of Traditional

Astrology. As a beginner I was only trying to participate at the Quiz, but

finally could not do.

I understand the participants are respected and knowledgeable in this field and

I have full confidence on the system.

I am really surprised to see the results ( actual date and predicted dates). My

intention is not to find faults but to point out where we stand. There were 15 /

16 participants and NONE OF THE DATES are same and the actual date is also

different.

I am sorry to write this and I repeat my intention is not to find faults. Can we

think some concrete method of analysis?

I was working " TO TELL THE BIRTH TIME " ( provided D.O.B / P.O.B are known )from

some known events like marriage date/ some important events in past life etc...

Now I see the accuracy in our prediction system.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Nandi.

Dear Nandi ji,

Judgement about "the accuracy of a system" must not be made on the basis of a Quiz. Judgement about "astrologers" too, must not be made on basis of a Quiz. There may be various reasosn for the astrologers participating in the Quiz, for not being able to make it to the right answer, and this does not determine the scale of measurement about either their abilities or the efficiency of the system - Rules given to us.

It may have been that had the same Chart owner mentioned in the Quiz had taken his chart in person to these astrologers, most of them may have been able to tell him the correct answer. In todays times , most of the persons are very busy throughout the day due to competetion in every field of activity, expenditures rising for even basic commoditoes like sugar or Dal (Pulses), if someone is able to manage his monthly home expenses then too, it is appreciable, and anyone being able to do better than that is admirable, but in almost all cases, people are Occupied. So one does not always take Quizzes seriously (in the sense of giving much study time to same) and these are just like small Puzzles, games, riddles which a small boy enjoys, in same manner the astrologers enjoy.

But notice one thing common, these astrologers have the guts to participate in face of failure being disclosed, yet they dare. The Spirit must be seen. If the real astrological capabilities of these astrologers have to be seen, then I would advise one to take his chart personally to them, spend few hours with them, and also be considerate towards the time spent by the astrologer. If this happens then the equations may change for the one who wishes to see success from astrologers in greater percentages.

Therefore do not undermine neither the system, nor the astrologer please.'

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "mranandi" <mranandi wrote:>> Respected Members,> > I am a beginner of KP Astrology and I do not have any knowledge of Traditional Astrology. As a beginner I was only trying to participate at the Quiz, but finally could not do.> > I understand the participants are respected and knowledgeable in this field and I have full confidence on the system.> > I am really surprised to see the results ( actual date and predicted dates). My intention is not to find faults but to point out where we stand. There were 15 / 16 participants and NONE OF THE DATES are same and the actual date is also different.> > I am sorry to write this and I repeat my intention is not to find faults. Can we think some concrete method of analysis? > > I was working " TO TELL THE BIRTH TIME" ( provided D.O.B / P.O.B are known )from some known events like marriage date/ some important events in past life etc... Now I see the accuracy in our prediction system.> > Thanks,> > Best Regards,> > Nandi.>

Dear Nandi ji,

I can understand your discouragement. Though you will be able to interpret the results only if you will put it in proper context. Here are some points that will help - 

The quiz was posted by an astrologer which he felt is a real tough case (please see concluding email from Adith ji). This was not a general case.

The astrologer (Adith ji) was from the same branch of astrology (KP) and he knew that it is not easy to predict it using this branch (KP). So I reiterate that this was not a general case.

The objective of the quiz was learning and not to show to the world. We can always have simpler quiz with higher success percentage, but that will not help in learning. That kind of simple quizzes will be merely good for publicity.

As I mentioned earlier, I myself have selected Mars-Rahu-Ketu as one of the options whereas the correct answer was Rahu-Rahu-Ketu. In other words, I was convinced about Rahu-Ketu but not able to leave Mars knowing that this is a late marriage case. It shows that both the system and the application need the improvement. For example, system doesn't give us very clear guideline on selecting among Mars and Rahu. My application failed because knowing that this is a late marriage case, I had fallen into the trap. So no excuses, it shows that there is good scope for improvement.

In the practical life, the cases don't come to us as wide-open as this one. For example, if the lady would have come in year 2003-2004, it would have been easier to tell about Rahu-Rahu, as Mars-Rahu is already gone.

In the real life, we can always take feedback to ascertain the nature and power of planet. For example, it is a general practice to ask about happening in previous dasa or Bhukti of the same planet and predict based on that. This facilty was not available to us. This is like going to a doctor and not telling him anything about your problem, and expecting him to diagnose. It is definitely difficult, but the real doctor is the one who can achieve that level of precision (just an example, I know this is tough for a doctor) ;-)

Even we have to conclude anything, we should see all the quizzes and not just by one single quiz. If one day Tendulkar bowled out on zero run, we should not conclude that Tendulkar is a useless player :-)

I am also in agreement with Bhaskar ji that it is really difficult to take out

sufficient time for a free exercise like this. A correct astrological

prediction demands good time and it is not easy for everyone to spend that much of time on a quiz.

So I'll conclude with the saying that this is not a show of failure but a show of courage (as rightly mentioned by Bhaskar ji) which is required to improve our knowledge. The objective of this kind of quizzes is higher level of precision in astrological predictions and hence people should not be discouraged by seeing this failure. General success percentage will be much higher. On the same time we know that there are lot many things to explore/ to learn.

Thanks & Regards,  

Punit Pandey

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 4:50 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:  

Dear Nandi ji,

Judgement about " the accuracy of a system " must not be made on the basis of a Quiz. Judgement about " astrologers " too, must not be made on basis of a Quiz. There may be various reasosn for the astrologers participating in the Quiz, for not being able to make it to the right answer, and this does not determine the scale of measurement about either their abilities or the efficiency of the system - Rules given to us.

It may have been that had the same Chart owner mentioned in the Quiz had taken his chart in person to these astrologers, most of them may have been able to tell him the correct answer. In todays times , most of the persons are very busy throughout the day due to competetion in every field of activity, expenditures rising for even basic commoditoes like sugar or Dal (Pulses), if someone is able to manage his monthly home expenses then too, it is appreciable, and anyone being able to do better than that is admirable, but in almost all cases, people are Occupied.  So one does not always take Quizzes seriously (in the sense of giving much study time to same) and these are just like small Puzzles, games, riddles which a small boy enjoys, in same manner the astrologers enjoy.

But notice one thing common, these astrologers have the guts to participate in face of failure being disclosed, yet they dare. The Spirit must be seen. If the real astrological capabilities of these astrologers have to be seen, then I would advise one to take his chart personally to them, spend few hours with them, and also be considerate towards the time spent by the astrologer. If this happens then the equations may change for the one who wishes to see success from astrologers in greater percentages.

Therefore do not undermine  neither the system, nor the astrologer please.'

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " mranandi " <mranandi wrote:

>

> Respected Members,

>

> I am a beginner of KP Astrology and I do not have any knowledge of Traditional Astrology. As a beginner I was only trying to participate at the Quiz, but finally could not do.

>

> I understand the participants are respected and knowledgeable in this field and I have full confidence on the system.

>

> I am really surprised to see the results ( actual date and predicted dates). My intention is not to find faults but to point out where we stand. There were 15 / 16 participants and NONE OF THE DATES are same and the actual date is also different.

>

> I am sorry to write this and I repeat my intention is not to find faults. Can we think some concrete method of analysis?

>

> I was working " TO TELL THE BIRTH TIME " ( provided D.O.B / P.O.B are known )from some known events like marriage date/ some important events in past life etc... Now I see the accuracy in our prediction system.

>

> Thanks,

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Nandi.

>

Dear Punit ji,

Yes this Quiz was indeed hard, with so many planets showing marriage

indications, it was difficult to even think of the right answer.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Nandi ji,

>

> I can understand your discouragement. *Though you will be able to

interpret

> the results only if you will put it in proper context*. Here are some

> that will help -

>

> 1. The quiz was posted by an astrologer which he felt is a real tough

> case (please see concluding email from Adith ji). *This was not a

general

> case.*

> 2. The astrologer (Adith ji) was from the same branch of astrology

(KP)

> and he knew that it is not easy to predict it using this branch (KP).

So I

> reiterate that this was not a general case.

> 3. The objective of the quiz was learning and not to show to the

world. *We

> can always have simpler quiz with higher success percentage, but that

will

> not help in learning. *That kind of simple quizzes will be merely good

> for publicity.

> 4. As I mentioned earlier, I myself have selected Mars-Rahu-Ketu as

one

> of the options whereas the correct answer was Rahu-Rahu-Ketu. In other

> words, I was convinced about Rahu-Ketu but not able to leave Mars

knowing

> that this is a late marriage case. It shows that both the system and

the

> application need the improvement. For example, system doesn't give us

very

> clear guideline on selecting among Mars and Rahu. My application

failed

> because knowing that this is a late marriage case, I had fallen into

the

> trap. *So no excuses, it shows that there is good scope for

improvement.*

> 5. In the practical life, the cases don't come to us as wide-open as

this

> one. For example, if the lady would have come in year 2003-2004, it

would

> have been easier to tell about Rahu-Rahu, as Mars-Rahu is already

gone.

> 6. In the real life, we can always take feedback to ascertain the

nature

> and power of planet. For example, it is a general practice to ask

about

> happening in previous dasa or Bhukti of the same planet and predict

based on

> that. This facilty was not available to us. This is like going to a

doctor

> and not telling him anything about your problem, and expecting him to

> diagnose. It is definitely difficult, but the real doctor is the one

who

> can achieve that level of precision (just an example, I know this is

tough

> for a doctor) ;-)

> 7. Even we have to conclude anything, we should see all the quizzes

and

> not just by one single quiz. If one day Tendulkar bowled out on zero

run, we

> should not conclude that Tendulkar is a useless player :-)

> 8. I am also in agreement with Bhaskar ji that it is really difficult

to take out

> sufficient time for a free exercise like this. A correct astrological

> prediction demands good time and it is not easy for everyone to spend

that much of time on a quiz.

>

> So I'll conclude with the saying that this is not a show of failure

but a show of courage

> (as rightly mentioned by Bhaskar ji) which is required to improve our

> knowledge. The objective of this kind of quizzes is higher level of

> precision in astrological predictions and hence people should not be

> discouraged by seeing this failure. General success percentage will be

much

> higher. On the same time we know that there are lot many things to

explore/

> to learn.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 4:50 PM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotishwrote:

>

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Nandi ji,

> > Judgement about " the accuracy of a system " must not be made on the

basis of

> > a Quiz. Judgement about " astrologers " too, must not be made on basis

of a

> > Quiz. There may be various reasosn for the astrologers participating

in the

> > Quiz, for not being able to make it to the right answer, and this

does not

> > determine the scale of measurement about either their abilities or

the

> > efficiency of the system - Rules given to us.

> >

> > It may have been that had the same Chart owner mentioned in the Quiz

had

> > taken his chart in person to these astrologers, most of them may

have been

> > able to tell him the correct answer. In todays times , most of the

persons

> > are very busy throughout the day due to competetion in every field

of

> > activity, expenditures rising for even basic commoditoes like sugar

or Dal

> > (Pulses), if someone is able to manage his monthly home expenses

then too,

> > it is appreciable, and anyone being able to do better than that is

> > admirable, but in almost all cases, people are Occupied. So one does

not

> > always take Quizzes seriously (in the sense of giving much study

time to

> > same) and these are just like small Puzzles, games, riddles which a

small

> > boy enjoys, in same manner the astrologers enjoy.

> >

> > But notice one thing common, these astrologers have the guts to

participate

> > in face of failure being disclosed, yet they dare. The Spirit must

be seen.

> > If the real astrological capabilities of these astrologers have to

be seen,

> > then I would advise one to take his chart personally to them, spend

few

> > hours with them, and also be considerate towards the time spent by

the

> > astrologer. If this happens then the equations may change for the

one who

> > wishes to see success from astrologers in greater percentages.

> >

> > Therefore do not undermine neither the system, nor the astrologer

> > please.'

> >

> > best wishes,

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " mranandi " mranandi@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Members,

> > >

> > > I am a beginner of KP Astrology and I do not have any knowledge of

> > Traditional Astrology. As a beginner I was only trying to

participate at the

> > Quiz, but finally could not do.

> > >

> > > I understand the participants are respected and knowledgeable in

this

> > field and I have full confidence on the system.

> > >

> > > I am really surprised to see the results ( actual date and

predicted

> > dates). My intention is not to find faults but to point out where we

stand.

> > There were 15 / 16 participants and NONE OF THE DATES are same and

the

> > actual date is also different.

> > >

> > > I am sorry to write this and I repeat my intention is not to find

faults.

> > Can we think some concrete method of analysis?

> > >

> > > I was working " TO TELL THE BIRTH TIME " ( provided D.O.B / P.O.B

are

> > known )from some known events like marriage date/ some important

events in

> > past life etc... Now I see the accuracy in our prediction system.

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > >

> > > Best Regards,

> > >

> > > Nandi.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>