IndiaDivine.org

rare medical condition

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

My daughter has a rare medical disorder of Monosomy 7 and MDS.

Her birth details are as follows

Time of birth : 7:58

Place of birth : Calgary, Albert, Canada.

Date of birth : 29 july 2006.

Is she recover herself?

If we wants to go for treatment than which will be the best time? As the

treatment is more than three months long and also possibility of death.

Thanging you.

Chirag.

Dear Chirag,Please tell me detail about the ailment of Monosomy 7 and MDS as it is not known to me.you may also provide a K.P number between 1 to 249 to create a Horary chart also.I will try to send you my readings.Please also contact rathluther for his expert opinion also.

Pt.Dhirendra Nath Misra(Not Professional)

Dhirendranathmisra--- On Tue, 8/18/09, schirag1 <schirag1 wrote:

schirag1 <schirag1 rare medical condition Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 2:26 AM

Dear Sir,My daughter has a rare medical disorder of Monosomy 7 and MDS.Her birth details are as followsTime of birth : 7:58Place of birth : Calgary, Albert, Canada.Date of birth : 29 july 2006.Is she recover herself?If we wants to go for treatment than which will be the best time? As the treatment is more than three months long and also possibility of death.Thanging you.Chirag.

Dear chirag ji,I analysed the horoscope of your daughter.The ascendant lord sun is the significator of 1st,2nd, 6th ,8th and 12th cusp.The great astrologer KSK on page no 118 of his IIIrd Reader has written about the disease and says if the significator of the 6th house is also the significator of Ist and also of 12th house,one will be confined to bed or isolated,i.e admitted in the isolation hospital or otherwise hospitalised during the perid of such planet and at present Sun-Venus period is running from 15.8.2009 to14.10.2009.On page No.117 KSK says unless the sub-sub period of the significator of the 11th house operates following the period of the disease,immediate cure is denied and one is to wait till the significator of the 5th and 11th begin to operate.You see that period of strong significator of 11th hose i.e Venus is running at present but it is

not the significator of 5th house also even then in my opinion it is good time to get hospitalysed your daughter for proper treatment.Sub of Ist is Venus deposited in Ardra Nak lord of which is Rahu which is normal significator of 8th cusp also and so disease is fatal.I don't know about the disease MONOSOMY 7 and MDS but if my reading is not wrong and if it due to Sun,it should be related with vital fluid in the body and heart as KSK on page 116 has described.May God bless you daughter long and happy life

Dhirendranathmisra--- On Tue, 8/18/09, schirag1 <schirag1 wrote:

schirag1 <schirag1 rare medical condition Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 2:26 AM

Dear Sir,My daughter has a rare medical disorder of Monosomy 7 and MDS.Her birth details are as followsTime of birth : 7:58Place of birth : Calgary, Albert, Canada.Date of birth : 29 july 2006.Is she recover herself?If we wants to go for treatment than which will be the best time? As the treatment is more than three months long and also possibility of death.Thanging you.Chirag.

Dear Misraji,

Monosomy 7 is a very rare Chromosomal disease of blood. It is some times associated with Myeloid Leukaemia and some time with a similar syndrome MDS. Very few cases are treated till now. I think Bone Marrow Transplantation is the main means of treatment. Some anti cancer drugs may be necessary. The toxic effects of those drugs are some times severe. I pray for long life for the daughter of Chirag.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:29:37 PMRe: rare medical condition

Dear Chirag,Please tell me detail about the ailment of Monosomy 7 and MDS as it is not known to me.you may also provide a K.P number between 1 to 249 to create a Horary chart also.I will try to send you my readings.Please also contact rathluther for his expert opinion also.

Dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com--- On Tue, 8/18/09, schirag1 <schirag1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

schirag1 <schirag1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> rare medical condition@gro ups.comTuesday, August 18, 2009, 2:26 AM

Respected Dr.Rath Sir,Namaskar,Without knowing about Monosomy 7 I have sent my readings to chirag which is as under:-Dear chirag ji,I analysed the horoscope of your daughter.The ascendant lord sun is the significator of 1st,2nd, 6th ,8th and 12th cusp.The great astrologer KSK on page no 118 of his IIIrd Reader has written about the disease and says if the significator of the 6th house is also the significator of Ist and also of 12th house,one will be confined to bed or isolated,i.e admitted in the isolation hospital or otherwise hospitalised during the perid of such planet and at present Sun-Venus period is running from 15.8.2009 to14.10.2009.On page No.117 KSK says unless the sub-sub period of the significator of the 11th house operates following the period of the disease,immediate cure is denied and one is to wait till the significator of the 5th

and 11th begin to operate.You see that period of strong significator of 11th hose i.e Venus is running at present but it is not the significator of 5th house also even then in my opinion it is good time to get hospitalysed your daughter for proper treatment.Sub of Ist is Venus deposited in Ardra Nak lord of which is Rahu which is normal significator of 8th cusp also and so disease is fatal.I don't know about the disease MONOSOMY 7 and MDS but if my reading is not wrong and if it due to Sun,it should be related with vital fluid in the body and heart as KSK on page 116 has described.May God bless you daughter long and happy life" On the basis of your information I think my reading is patially correct and heart is not affected but vital body fluid i.e blood is certainly infected.In such cases I have seen many times that people may survive only for few years even if he/she is kept under continuous medical treatment in higher center.The life of my own

Buaji(Father's sister) who was suffering from cancer could not be saved for more than 7 years although she was given treatment in Washington Medical college/Bernard and Rignard Hospital as my Fufaji Dr.C.H.Misrawas posted there.I request you to analyse the case of chirag's daughter and please send you reading to me also.Sir,I have to still send photo stat copy of ephemeris also.I have to also inform you that your reading about departmental enquiry was 100% correct and no officer could dare to initiate enquiry against me because I was not at fault and others are to face enquiry for long period.Thanks a lot for your astounding knowledge and I hope to learn from you also.With regards

Dhirendranathmisra

Dhirendranathmisra--- On Wed, 8/19/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: rare medical condition Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 2:57 AM

Dear Misraji,

Monosomy 7 is a very rare Chromosomal disease of blood. It is some times associated with Myeloid Leukaemia and some time with a similar syndrome MDS. Very few cases are treated till now. I think Bone Marrow Transplantation is the main means of treatment. Some anti cancer drugs may be necessary. The toxic effects of those drugs are some times severe. I pray for long life for the daughter of Chirag.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, August 18, 2009 8:29:37 PMRe: rare medical condition

Dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com--- On Tue, 8/18/09, schirag1 <schirag1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

schirag1 <schirag1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> rare medical condition@gro ups.comTuesday, August 18, 2009, 2:26 AM

Dear Gentleman,,

I suggeat you to go for treatment on 6th of September. She has better times in December. so if treatment continues for three months durng September, Octobr and November in December she will have much relief.

I wish her fast recovery.

Dr. Rath.

schirag1 <schirag1 Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:56:50 AM rare medical condition