IndiaDivine.org

Vaksiddhi of Astrologer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HiVaksiddhi of astrologer is most important in predicting of any future events with certainty.From 1983/84 to 1995 i have experienced accurate predictions by me both vedic/kp method.After facing Black magic on 31st Dec 1995 21-35 hrs i lost interest in astrology.Mirrorology my invented/researched/developed in the mid of June 1996 I am practicing it.Since few months i am not interested in vastu service.Now i am starting Book shop.Will i continue vastu/mirrorology or not i do not no.Most of the astrologers following transit method of sadesathi/ashtama Shani/panchama Shani etc and suggest some remedy.When i was faced madness i met few astrologer who said due to Jup transit in 3rd from the Moon sign i became mad, Jupiter transited in dhanur four times

already but all the four times i was not mad.Every single horoscope is an examination paper to astrologer, when ever he/she run with good period his/her predictions come out true.All accurate predictions will not make them famous.RegardsSahhasra Saagara

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Dear sagarji and Respected members of the forum,Vaksiddhi of astrologer is the most important thing in predicting any future event with certainty but it depends upon the character of astrologer also. A person who always speaks the truth can have Vaksiddhi naturally and astrology is the another tool for him.For correct prediction we have the tools given by Late KSK who is the greatest astrologer of the world and we have to learn more and more.Every horoscope is an examination paper for an astrologer.I want to learn from the senior members of the forum as to how to predict the actual date of marriage and especially for the pairs who are enjoying marital life before solemnizing the marriage actually.with regards

Pt.Dhirendra Nath Misra(Not Professional)

Dhirendranathmisra--- On Tue, 8/18/09, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 Vaksiddhi of Astrologer"kp group" Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 7:24 PM

HiVaksiddhi of astrologer is most important in predicting of any future events with certainty.From 1983/84 to 1995 i have experienced accurate predictions by me both vedic/kp method.After facing Black magic on 31st Dec 1995 21-35 hrs i lost interest in astrology.Mirrorology my invented/researched /developed in the mid of June 1996 I am practicing it.Since few months i am not interested in vastu service.Now i am starting Book shop.Will i continue vastu/mirrorology or not i do not no.Most of the astrologers following transit method of sadesathi/ashtama Shani/panchama Shani etc and suggest some remedy.When i was faced madness i met few astrologer who said due to Jup transit in 3rd from the Moon sign i became mad, Jupiter transited in dhanur four times already but all the four times i was not mad.Every single horoscope is an examination paper to astrologer, when ever he/she run with good period his/her

predictions come out true.All accurate predictions will not make them famous.RegardsSahhasra Saagara

Looking for local information? Find it on Local