IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Diferent places different RPs...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Editor,

Would you like to comment on this too...?

All Members are requested to opine on this please...

With kind regards and best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

----- Forwarded Message ----Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmikanak <bosmiaCc: Punit Pandey <punitp; tw853 <tw853; VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand; Sunil Gondhalekar <sunilalaka; Luther Rath <rathlutherWednesday, August 19, 2009 12:54:19 PMDiferent places different RPs...

Gentlemen,

If a K.P. Astrologer in Bangalore,one in Dehra Dun another in Darjeeling and another in Colombo use K.P. to find out my correct TOB...given POB,DOB and approx/rough, TOB let us say,afternoon ...

will each arrive at a different time...?

I suggest scholars in K.P. please reply... and kindly give your rationale...for your conclusion...

If K.P.is used properly,ALL should arrive at the same time within + or - one minute...

Because if they each arrive at vastly different times the method/system they've used is wrong,it can be safely concluded...

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Yogesh,

Dr.Rath & myself working on similar exercise based on the data furnished by our forum members for the earlier chart. It may be presented to the forum in a couple of days.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Wed, 8/19/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Fw: Diferent places different RPs... Cc: sunilalakaDate: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 12:30 AM

Dear Mr.Editor,

Yogesh Lajmi.

----- Forwarded Message ----Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >kanak <bosmia >Cc: Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>; tw853 <tw853 >; VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>; Sunil Gondhalekar <sunilalaka (AT) (DOT) co.in>; Luther Rath <rathluther >Wednesday, August 19, 2009 12:54:19 PMDiferent places different RPs...

Gentlemen,

If a K.P. Astrologer in Bangalore,one in Dehra Dun another in Darjeeling and another in Colombo use K.P. to find out my correct TOB...given POB,DOB and approx/rough, TOB let us say,afternoon ...

will each arrive at a different time...?

I suggest scholars in K.P. please reply... and kindly give your rationale... for your conclusion.. .

If K.P.is used properly,ALL should arrive at the same time within + or - one minute...

Because if they each arrive at vastly different times the method/system they've used is wrong,it can be safely concluded...

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear learned members

I have already posted the message that unless and until there is inner zeal to rectify the time of birth or the thing to be predicted, different astrologers at different places will not predict horary as well as natal horoscopes correctly. It is the only homework for every astrloger but it may or may not come true.

So when jataka is approached the astgrologer, then that astrologer only have a zeal to rectify the birth time. and his post martem details of ruling planets etc. should not supposedly taken by others and try it.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt.in Astrology, Kolhapur

cell : +91 9422582853/9673746303

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 13:51:21 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Mr.Editor,

Yogesh Lajmi.

>

>

----- Forwarded Message ----

>Yogesh Lajmi

>kanak

>Cc: Punit Pandey ; tw853 ; VIJAYANAND PATIL ; Sunil Gondhalekar ; Luther Rath

>Wednesday, August 19, 2009 12:54:19 PM

>Diferent places different RPs...

>

>

Gentlemen,

willeacharrive at a different time...?

I suggestscholars in K.P. please reply...and kindly give your rationale...for your conclusion...

If K.P.is used properly,ALL should arrive at the same time within+ or -oneminute...

Because if they each arrive at vastlydifferent times the method/system they've used is wrong,it can be safely concluded...

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

>