IndiaDivine.org

Results for Quiz 10,Marriage date.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shri Punit ji and dear friends,

Here is the result for the Quiz .

I was married on the 9th of May 1984.

Replies have been received from Shri Narendra Soni, Shri Dhananjaya Kekuda, Shri Manji Singh, Shri Punit Pandey, Shri MS Bohra, that is total 5 Entries. I thank all of them for their partcipation and making this Quiz active. Since I am not much of Computer savvy, and the replies are few, I have put all the replies undermentioned in this mail itself. We can discuss the why of not being able to mark the date of marriage, in a seperate mail. But I feel that the clue lies with the SubLord of the Sun, who is Mercury, in my chart and owner of 2 and 11. Now it just needs the addition of the 7th house, to complete the equation which has to be checked in the antardasha periods. If I have forgotten to include name of any other participant then please accept my apologies for same.

best wishes and regards,

Bhaskar.

narendra soni" <narendra100ni

namaste to allbhaskar ji ,,pls. cheak my answer..your marrige going on 23may1988 and dasha on this day...sun--mer--rahu--rahusun is lagan lordmer is 2nd lordrahu in laganstrong dasha going on ..thank sir ,,narendra..

Dhananjaya Kekuda" <dhaya_pdr

Dear Bhaskar ji,Lord of 7th is retro and placed in 6th and kethu is position in 7th could have delayed the marriage. In my openion, Sun/Mercury dasha gave you the marriage ( October 1987-August 1988). Waiting for the results. with regardsDhananjay

Manji Singh" <safri20

Is your first marriage broken ? Divorce or something ?

Brother did you get married around year 1990

Punit Pandey" <punitp

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Most probable period looks like -

1. Around May-June 1994 in Moon-Saturn dasa

2. Around May-June 1990 in Moon-Moon dasa

I believe that Moon is strong because it is in star of Ketu who represents Saturn l/o 7th.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

msbohra62" <msbohra62

Dear Bhaskar ji,First of all I would like to know your birth time is correct or not because it is recorded time as you have mentioned.BTR :-DOJ : 18.8.2009TOJ : 12:26:03POJ : JodhpurSW : JHora.RP are as :Ascendant lord : VenusAscendant SL : JupiterMoon in Sign L. : MoonMoon in Star : JupiterDay Lord : MarsJupiter is retrograde so deleted form RP.As per your birth time 10:14 the Ascendant Leo-Venus(SL)-SU(SL)-JU(SSL).Ascendant lord is fixed so no need to be in RP,Venus is in RP but Sun is not in RP so the birth time is not correct it should be correct through RP.

At the time of 19:14 the Ascendant is 15Le50'40:00" as Leo-Ven-Su-Ju.Venus is in RP so SL is correct but Su is not in RP so Sub should be correct as per RP,Venus we have used now we have Moon and Mars.Moon is strong so we look for Moon sub and for micro we look Mars as SSL.These all comes when Ascendant is 16Le20'51:00'.The nearest time of birth I am getting is 10:16:28.Now for your main question,Marriage date ?7th CSL is Venus,11th CSL is Venus and 2nd CSL is Saturn.There is no planet in the star of Venus so Venus is strong significant,there is no any planet in Saturn also so it is also strong significant.Venus is l/o 3,10 in 9th Saturn l/o 6,7 in 6th.6th and 10th are denial for marriage but as a Karka Venus we can take and as a 7th lord we can take Saturn.Saturn and Venus are in the star of Sun and Sun in the 11th as l/o 1st with Mercury l/o 2nd,11th.So Sun and Mercury appear as period of marriage.Looking your Dasa period firstly i think for Venus Mahadasha but directly Venus is not related with 2,7and 11cups so left it.I have choose Sun as Mahadasha and Mercury as AD,KP rule Mahadasha and lord of Mahadashas Sub lord both are should be significant of any 2,7,11 cups tha marriage promises to happens.So marriage in the period of Sun-Mercury 20-11-1987 to 27-9-1988.I have one more choice as ketu in the 7th aspect by Mars,Rahu form ascendant and both are in the star of Ketu so they are also give the result of marriage.Venus is also in the cups of Mars.If we take Sun-Mars-Rahu Dasa which is 27-11-1984 to 16-12-1984.Second one is my first choice to select as the marriage period.If seniors find any thing wrong as application of rules than please let me know the real one so i can correct myself in future.Thanks,M.S.BohraPS : Please let me know, My BTR application is right or wrong.

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Thanks for your Quiz. But I don’t know why my Answer was not posted?

Of course my answer was not correct!

My answer was Moon,Saturn,Mercury Periods. (1984)

As I told in the reply I was not well and could not contribute fully into the analysis. But so as to contribute I gave my reply actually without the analysis. On seeing the Answer, I could make out the error. But my error is error!

Of course I missed to follow SUN as per my theory I said (“Backward theory”).

THE ANALYSIS AS per BACKWARD THEORY:

2,11 : there are no planets. Mercury is the Lord.

Hence look at the planets who are in the sub of Mercury the lord of 2,11. and check of their strength.

SUN is in the sub of Mercury.

Sun is in close conjunction with both Lord of 2,11 and also 11th Cusp.

Sun is in the star of Rahu.

Mercury is also in the star of Rahu.

Rahu is in 12 with close  conjunction with Mars , the lord of 4,12.

But Rahu also signfies SUN being posited in its sign.

ii) Mercury: it is also a good significator.

Hence SUN and MERCURY are stronger.

House: 5;

Jupiter is in 5.

No planet in its star.

Hence we have to look at the planet in its sub.

MOON:is in Jupiter’s sub. Look at the streangth.

Moon is in the star of Ketu though posited in 6 also signfies 7.

Jupiter the lord of 5,8 is in 5.

Further MOOn is aspected by Lord of 2,11 Mercury.

SATURN is in 5.

No planet in its star.

The planet in Saturn’s sub:  is SATURN AND MERCURY

SATURN is in the star of SUB posited in 10 closely conjined with lord of 2,11 and 11th cusp.

Hence Saturn is stronger.

MERCURY, we have already seen. Stronger.

HOUSE 7:

No planet in 7. Its sign lord is SATURN. No planet in its star.

Hence Look at the planets in SATURN’s sub:

As discussed above SATURN and MERCURY are stronger.

HENCE SUN,MOON,SATURN,MERCURY ARE THE STRONGEST SIGNFICATORS.

As SUN is prceding the marriage happened in SUN Dasa-Moon Bukth

But I have omitted completely SUN from my note?!.

I COULD REALISE THAT WE SHOULD NOT HURRY ALWAYS.

But thanks for your QUIZ for the my self realization.

Thanks And Regards

Adith

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Replies have been received from Shri Narendra Soni, Shri Dhananjaya Kekuda, Shri Manji Singh, Shri Punit Pandey, Shri MS Bohra, that is total 5 Entries. I thank all of them for their partcipation and making this Quiz active. Since I am not much of Computer savvy, and the replies are few, I have put all the replies undermentioned in this mail itself. We can discuss the why of not being able to mark the date of marriage, in a seperate mail. But I feel that the clue lies with the SubLord of the Sun, who is Mercury, in my chart and owner of 2 and 11. Now it just needs the addition of the 7th house, to complete the equation which has to be checked in the antardasha periods. If I have forgotten to include name of any other participant then please accept my apologies for same.

best wishes and regards,

Bhaskar.

narendra soni " <narendra100ni

namaste to allbhaskar ji ,,pls. cheak my answer..your marrige going on 23may1988 and dasha on this day...sun--mer--rahu--rahusun is lagan lord

mer is 2nd lordrahu in laganstrong dasha going on ..thank sir ,,narendra..

Dhananjaya Kekuda " <dhaya_pdr

Dear Bhaskar ji,Lord of 7th is retro and placed in 6th and kethu is position in 7th could have delayed the marriage. In my openion, Sun/Mercury dasha gave you the marriage ( October 1987-August 1988).

Waiting for the results. with regardsDhananjay

Manji Singh " <safri20

Brother did you get married around  year 1990

Punit Pandey " <punitp

Dear Bhaskar ji,

I believe that Moon is strong because it is in star of Ketu who represents Saturn l/o 7th.

msbohra62 " <msbohra62

Dear Bhaskar ji,First of all I would like to know your birth time is correct or not because it is recorded time as you have mentioned.BTR :-DOJ : 18.8.2009

TOJ : 12:26:03POJ : JodhpurSW  : JHora.RP are as :Ascendant lord  :  VenusAscendant SL    : Jupiter

Moon in Sign L.  : MoonMoon in Star       : JupiterDay Lord             : MarsJupiter is retrograde so deleted form RP.As per your birth time 10:14 the Ascendant Leo-Venus(SL)-SU(SL)-JU(SSL).

Ascendant lord is fixed so no need to be in RP,Venus is in RP but Sun is not in RP so the birth time is not correct it should be correct through RP.

At the time of 19:14 the Ascendant is 15Le50'40:00 " as Leo-Ven-Su-Ju.

Venus is in RP so SL is correct but Su is not in RP so Sub should be correct as per RP,Venus we have used now we have Moon and Mars.Moon is strong so we look for Moon sub and for micro we look Mars as SSL.These all comes when Ascendant is 16Le20'51:00'.The nearest time of birth I am getting is 10:16:28.

Now for your main question,Marriage date ?7th CSL is Venus,11th CSL is Venus and 2nd CSL is Saturn.There is no planet in the star of Venus so Venus is strong significant,there is no any planet in Saturn also so it is also strong significant.

Venus is l/o 3,10 in 9th Saturn l/o 6,7 in 6th.6th and 10th are denial for marriage but as a Karka Venus we can take and as a 7th lord we can take Saturn.Saturn and Venus are in the star of Sun and Sun in the 11th as l/o 1st with Mercury l/o 2nd,11th.So Sun and Mercury appear as period of marriage.Looking your Dasa period firstly i think for Venus Mahadasha but directly Venus is not related with 2,7and 11cups so left it.I have choose Sun as Mahadasha and Mercury as AD,KP rule Mahadasha and lord of Mahadashas Sub lord both are should be significant of any 2,7,11 cups tha marriage promises to happens.

So marriage in the period of Sun-Mercury 20-11-1987 to 27-9-1988.

I have one more choice as ketu in the 7th aspect by Mars,Rahu form ascendant and both are in the star of Ketu so they are also give the result of marriage.Venus is also in the cups of Mars.If we take Sun-Mars-Rahu Dasa which is 27-11-1984 to 16-12-1984.

Second one is my first choice to select as the marriage period.If seniors find any thing wrong as application of rules than please let me know the real one so i can correct myself in future.Thanks,

M.S.BohraPS : Please let me know, My BTR application is right or wrong.

Dear Adith ji,

As I mentioned earlier, I guess you forgot to copy Bhaskar ji and that is the reason he was not informed. Generally as you know I do not approve participant's email initially, and approve only after the announcement of results. I followed the same.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 7:31 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Thanks for your Quiz. But I don’t know why my Answer was not posted?

Of course my answer was not correct!

My answer was Moon,Saturn,Mercury Periods. (1984)

As I told in the reply I was not well and could not contribute fully into the analysis. But so as to contribute I gave my reply actually without the analysis. On seeing the Answer, I could make out the error. But my error is error!

Of course I missed to follow SUN as per my theory I said (“Backward theory”).

THE ANALYSIS AS per BACKWARD THEORY:

2,11 : there are no planets. Mercury is the Lord.

Hence look at the planets who are in the sub of Mercury the lord of 2,11. and check of their strength.

SUN is in the sub of Mercury.

Sun is in close conjunction with both Lord of 2,11 and also 11th Cusp.

Sun is in the star of Rahu.

Mercury is also in the star of Rahu.

Rahu is in 12 with close  conjunction with Mars , the lord of 4,12.

But Rahu also signfies SUN being posited in its sign.

ii) Mercury: it is also a good significator.

Hence SUN and MERCURY are stronger.

House: 5;

Jupiter is in 5.

No planet in its star.

Hence we have to look at the planet in its sub.

MOON:is in Jupiter’s sub. Look at the streangth.

Moon is in the star of Ketu though posited in 6 also signfies 7.

Jupiter the lord of 5,8 is in 5.

Further MOOn is aspected by Lord of 2,11 Mercury.

SATURN is in 5.

No planet in its star.

The planet in Saturn’s sub:  is SATURN AND MERCURY

SATURN is in the star of SUB posited in 10 closely conjined with lord of 2,11 and 11th cusp.

Hence Saturn is stronger.

MERCURY, we have already seen. Stronger.

HOUSE 7:

No planet in 7. Its sign lord is SATURN. No planet in its star.

Hence Look at the planets in SATURN’s sub:

As discussed above SATURN and MERCURY are stronger.

HENCE SUN,MOON,SATURN,MERCURY ARE THE STRONGEST SIGNFICATORS.

As SUN is prceding the marriage happened in SUN Dasa-Moon Bukth

But I have omitted completely SUN from my note?!.

I COULD REALISE THAT WE SHOULD NOT HURRY ALWAYS.

But thanks for your QUIZ for the my self realization.

Thanks And Regards

Adith

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Replies have been received from Shri Narendra Soni, Shri Dhananjaya Kekuda, Shri Manji Singh, Shri Punit Pandey, Shri MS Bohra, that is total 5 Entries. I thank all of them for their partcipation and making this Quiz active. Since I am not much of Computer savvy, and the replies are few, I have put all the replies undermentioned in this mail itself. We can discuss the why of not being able to mark the date of marriage, in a seperate mail. But I feel that the clue lies with the SubLord of the Sun, who is Mercury, in my chart and owner of 2 and 11. Now it just needs the addition of the 7th house, to complete the equation which has to be checked in the antardasha periods. If I have forgotten to include name of any other participant then please accept my apologies for same.

best wishes and regards,

Bhaskar.

narendra soni " <narendra100ni

namaste to allbhaskar ji ,,pls. cheak my answer..your marrige going on 23may1988 and dasha on this day...sun--mer--rahu--rahusun is lagan lord

mer is 2nd lordrahu in laganstrong dasha going on ..thank sir ,,narendra..

Dhananjaya Kekuda " <dhaya_pdr

Dear Bhaskar ji,Lord of 7th is retro and placed in 6th and kethu is position in 7th could have delayed the marriage. In my openion, Sun/Mercury dasha gave you the marriage ( October 1987-August 1988).

Waiting for the results. with regardsDhananjay

Manji Singh " <safri20

Brother did you get married around  year 1990

Punit Pandey " <punitp

Dear Bhaskar ji,

I believe that Moon is strong because it is in star of Ketu who represents Saturn l/o 7th.

msbohra62 " <msbohra62

Dear Bhaskar ji,First of all I would like to know your birth time is correct or not because it is recorded time as you have mentioned.BTR :-DOJ : 18.8.2009

TOJ : 12:26:03POJ : JodhpurSW  : JHora.RP are as :Ascendant lord  :  VenusAscendant SL    : Jupiter

Moon in Sign L.  : MoonMoon in Star       : JupiterDay Lord             : MarsJupiter is retrograde so deleted form RP.As per your birth time 10:14 the Ascendant Leo-Venus(SL)-SU(SL)-JU(SSL).

Ascendant lord is fixed so no need to be in RP,Venus is in RP but Sun is not in RP so the birth time is not correct it should be correct through RP.

At the time of 19:14 the Ascendant is 15Le50'40:00 " as Leo-Ven-Su-Ju.

Venus is in RP so SL is correct but Su is not in RP so Sub should be correct as per RP,Venus we have used now we have Moon and Mars.Moon is strong so we look for Moon sub and for micro we look Mars as SSL.These all comes when Ascendant is 16Le20'51:00'.The nearest time of birth I am getting is 10:16:28.

Now for your main question,Marriage date ?7th CSL is Venus,11th CSL is Venus and 2nd CSL is Saturn.There is no planet in the star of Venus so Venus is strong significant,there is no any planet in Saturn also so it is also strong significant.

Venus is l/o 3,10 in 9th Saturn l/o 6,7 in 6th.6th and 10th are denial for marriage but as a Karka Venus we can take and as a 7th lord we can take Saturn.Saturn and Venus are in the star of Sun and Sun in the 11th as l/o 1st with Mercury l/o 2nd,11th.So Sun and Mercury appear as period of marriage.Looking your Dasa period firstly i think for Venus Mahadasha but directly Venus is not related with 2,7and 11cups so left it.I have choose Sun as Mahadasha and Mercury as AD,KP rule Mahadasha and lord of Mahadashas Sub lord both are should be significant of any 2,7,11 cups tha marriage promises to happens.

So marriage in the period of Sun-Mercury 20-11-1987 to 27-9-1988.

I have one more choice as ketu in the 7th aspect by Mars,Rahu form ascendant and both are in the star of Ketu so they are also give the result of marriage.Venus is also in the cups of Mars.If we take Sun-Mars-Rahu Dasa which is 27-11-1984 to 16-12-1984.

Second one is my first choice to select as the marriage period.If seniors find any thing wrong as application of rules than please let me know the real one so i can correct myself in future.Thanks,

M.S.BohraPS : Please let me know, My BTR application is right or wrong.

Dear Adjithji,

I am sorry, but I did mention your name in my next List of participants.

I am subscrcibed to " Hathway server " and their service is very poor and

since paid in advance for one year, cannot get out midway as will loose

my money.

Correct or incorrect answer does not matter at all in Quizzes where

participants are the Stars of the Group. And these quizzes are not easy

at all. In the previous quiz there were many options for the native to

get married. In this Quiz the options were few as to the planetary

significators and difficult to choose.

One more point came across to me when I was reading the results. The

younger generation presently is getting married late, so the options of

marriage have to be checked for later ages. While in the previous

generations marriage was early. Again religion and caste also counts. In

Parsis they marry too late. In Hindus again Marwadis marry early, while

Uttar Pradeshis/Biharis marry early, and again South Indians are a much

educated lot, and wish to complete their education before marriage, and

they too marry late. These factors too may have to be taken in account,

when we see 2 Mahadashas appearing in marriageable age, then we have to

use our discretion which Mahadasha to choose while narrowing the event

through the antardashas.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

>

>

> Thanks for your Quiz. But I don't know why my Answer was not

posted?

>

> *Of course my answer was not correct!*

>

> * *

>

> My answer was Moon,Saturn,Mercury Periods. (1984)

>

>

>

> As I told in the reply I was not well and could not contribute fully

into

> the analysis. But so as to contribute I gave my reply actually without

the

> analysis. On seeing the Answer, I could make out the error. But my

error is

> error!

>

>

>

> Of course I missed to follow SUN as per my theory I said

( " Backward

> theory " ).

>

>

>

> *THE ANALYSIS AS per BACKWARD THEORY:*

>

>

>

> *2,11* : there are no planets. Mercury is the Lord.

>

> *Hence look at the planets who are in the sub of Mercury the lord of

> and check of their strength.*

>

>

>

> *SUN is in the sub of Mercury. *

>

> Sun is in close conjunction with both Lord of 2,11 and also 11th Cusp.

>

> Sun is in the star of Rahu.

>

> Mercury is also in the star of Rahu.

>

> Rahu is in 12 with close conjunction with Mars , the lord of 4,12.

>

> But Rahu also signfies SUN being posited in its sign.

>

>

>

> ii) Mercury: it is also a good significator.

>

> Hence SUN and MERCURY are stronger.

>

>

>

> *House: 5;*

>

> *Jupiter is in 5.*

>

>

>

> No planet in its star.

>

> *Hence we have to look at the planet in its sub. *

>

> MOON:is in Jupiter's sub. Look at the streangth.

>

> Moon is in the star of Ketu though posited in 6 also signfies 7.

>

> Jupiter the lord of 5,8 is in 5.

>

> Further MOOn is aspected by Lord of 2,11 Mercury.

>

>

>

> *SATURN is in 5*.

>

> No planet in its star.

>

> *The planet in Saturn's sub: is SATURN AND MERCURY*

>

>

>

> SATURN is in the star of SUB posited in 10 closely conjined with lord

of

> 2,11 and 11th cusp.

>

> Hence Saturn is stronger.

>

>

>

> MERCURY, we have already seen. Stronger.

>

>

>

> *HOUSE 7: *

>

> No planet in 7. Its sign lord is SATURN. No planet in its star.

>

> *Hence Look at the planets in SATURN's sub:*

>

> As discussed above SATURN and MERCURY are stronger.

>

>

>

> HENCE SUN,MOON,SATURN,MERCURY ARE THE STRONGEST SIGNFICATORS.

>

>

>

> As SUN is prceding the marriage happened in SUN Dasa-Moon Bukth

>

>

>

> But I have omitted completely SUN from my note?!.

>

>

>

> I COULD REALISE THAT WE SHOULD NOT HURRY ALWAYS.

>

>

>

> But thanks for your QUIZ for the my self realization.

>

>

>

> Thanks And Regards

>

>

>

> Adith

>

>

> On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotishwrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Shri Punit ji and dear friends,

> >

> >

> >

> > Here is the result for the Quiz .

> >

> >

> >

> > *I was married on the 9th of May 1984.*

> >

> >

> >

> > Replies have been received from Shri Narendra Soni, Shri Dhananjaya

Kekuda,

> > Shri Manji Singh, Shri Punit Pandey, Shri MS Bohra, that is total 5

Entries.

> > I thank all of them for their partcipation and making this Quiz

> > active. Since I am not much of Computer savvy, and the replies are

few, I

> > have put all the replies undermentioned in this mail itself. We can

discuss

> > the why of not being able to mark the date of marriage, in a

seperate mail.

> > But I feel that the clue lies with the SubLord of the Sun, who is

Mercury,

> > in my chart and owner of 2 and 11. Now it just needs the addition of

the 7th

> > house, to complete the equation which has to be checked in the

antardasha

> > periods. If I have forgotten to include name of any other

participant then

> > please accept my apologies for same.

> >

> >

> >

> > best wishes and regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > narendra soni " narendra100ni

> >

> >

> >

> > namaste to all

> > bhaskar ji ,,

> > pls. cheak my answer..

> > your marrige going on

> > 23may1988

> > and dasha on this day...

> > sun--mer--rahu--rahu

> > sun is lagan lord

> > mer is 2nd lord

> > rahu in lagan

> > strong dasha going on ..

> >

> > thank sir ,,

> > narendra..

> >

> >

> >

> > Dhananjaya Kekuda " dhaya_pdr

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> >

> > Lord of 7th is retro and placed in 6th and kethu is position in 7th

could

> > have delayed the marriage. In my openion, Sun/Mercury dasha gave you

the

> > marriage ( October 1987-August 1988).

> >

> > Waiting for the results.

> >

> > with regards

> > Dhananjay

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Manji Singh " safri20

> >

> >

> >

> > Is your first marriage broken ? Divorce or something ?

> >

> > Brother did you get married around year 1990

> >

> >

> >

> > Punit Pandey " punitp

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> >

> >

> >

> > Most probable period looks like -

> >

> > 1. Around May-June 1994 in Moon-Saturn dasa

> >

> > 2. Around May-June 1990 in Moon-Moon dasa

> >

> >

> >

> > I believe that Moon is strong because it is in star of Ketu who

represents

> > Saturn l/o 7th.

> >

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > msbohra62 " msbohra62

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> >

> > First of all I would like to know your birth time is correct or not

because

> > it is recorded time as you have mentioned.

> >

> > BTR :-

> > DOJ : 18.8.2009

> > TOJ : 12:26:03

> > POJ : Jodhpur

> > SW : JHora.

> >

> > RP are as :

> > Ascendant lord : Venus

> > Ascendant SL : Jupiter

> > Moon in Sign L. : Moon

> > Moon in Star : Jupiter

> > Day Lord : Mars

> >

> > Jupiter is retrograde so deleted form RP.

> >

> > As per your birth time 10:14 the Ascendant

Leo-Venus(SL)-SU(SL)-JU(SSL).

> > Ascendant lord is fixed so no need to be in RP,Venus is in RP but

Sun is

> > not in RP so the birth time is not correct it should be correct

through RP.

> >

> >

> > At the time of 19:14 the Ascendant is 15Le50'40:00 " as

Leo-Ven-Su-Ju.

> > Venus is in RP so SL is correct but Su is not in RP so Sub should be

> > correct as per RP,Venus we have used now we have Moon and Mars.Moon

is

> > strong so we look for Moon sub and for micro we look Mars as

SSL.These all

> > comes when Ascendant is 16Le20'51:00'.The nearest time of birth I am

getting

> > is 10:16:28.

> >

> > Now for your main question,Marriage date ?

> >

> > 7th CSL is Venus,11th CSL is Venus and 2nd CSL is Saturn.

> > There is no planet in the star of Venus so Venus is strong

> > significant,there is no any planet in Saturn also so it is also

strong

> > significant.

> > Venus is l/o 3,10 in 9th Saturn l/o 6,7 in 6th.6th and 10th are

denial for

> > marriage but as a Karka Venus we can take and as a 7th lord we can

take

> > Saturn.

> >

> > Saturn and Venus are in the star of Sun and Sun in the 11th as l/o

1st with

> > Mercury l/o 2nd,11th.So Sun and Mercury appear as period of

marriage.Looking

> > your Dasa period firstly i think for Venus Mahadasha but directly

Venus is

> > not related with 2,7and 11cups so left it.I have choose Sun as

Mahadasha and

> > Mercury as AD,KP rule Mahadasha and lord of Mahadashas Sub lord both

are

> > should be significant of any 2,7,11 cups tha marriage promises to

happens.

> >

> > So marriage in the period of Sun-Mercury 20-11-1987 to 27-9-1988.

> >

> > I have one more choice as ketu in the 7th aspect by Mars,Rahu form

> > ascendant and both are in the star of Ketu so they are also give the

result

> > of marriage.Venus is also in the cups of Mars.

> > If we take Sun-Mars-Rahu Dasa which is 27-11-1984 to 16-12-1984.

> >

> > Second one is my first choice to select as the marriage period.

> >

> > If seniors find any thing wrong as application of rules than please

let me

> > know the real one so i can correct myself in future.

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

> > PS : Please let me know, My BTR application is right or wrong.

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar ji,

I do understand and accept your points!

In future hope more time period can be given so that more members can participate and we also can do it without hurry.

Each Quiz teaches a lesson.

Any how, we have to congradulate Ajoy for his correct answer, though he failed in the previous.

Regards

Adith

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear Adjithji,I am sorry, but I did mention your name in my next List of participants.I am subscrcibed to " Hathway server " and their service is very poor andsince paid in advance for one year, cannot get out midway as will loose

my money.Correct or incorrect answer does not matter at all in Quizzes whereparticipants are the Stars of the Group. And these quizzes are not easyat all. In the previous quiz there were many options for the native to

get married. In this Quiz the options were few as to the planetarysignificators and difficult to choose.One more point came across to me when I was reading the results. Theyounger generation presently is getting married late, so the options of

marriage have to be checked for later ages. While in the previousgenerations marriage was early. Again religion and caste also counts. InParsis they marry too late. In Hindus again Marwadis marry early, whileUttar Pradeshis/Biharis marry early, and again South Indians are a much

educated lot, and wish to complete their education before marriage, andthey too marry late. These factors too may have to be taken in account,when we see 2 Mahadashas appearing in marriageable age, then we have to

use our discretion which Mahadasha to choose while narrowing the eventthrough the antardashas.regards/Bhaskar. , " adith kasinath.g.k "

<gkadithkasinath wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,>>>> Thanks for your Quiz. But I don't know why my Answer was notposted?>> *Of course my answer was not correct!*

>> * *>> My answer was Moon,Saturn,Mercury Periods. (1984)>>>> As I told in the reply I was not well and could not contribute fullyinto> the analysis. But so as to contribute I gave my reply actually without

the> analysis. On seeing the Answer, I could make out the error. But myerror is> error!>>>> Of course I missed to follow SUN as per my theory I said( " Backward> theory " ).

>>>> *THE ANALYSIS AS per BACKWARD THEORY:*>>>> *2,11* : there are no planets. Mercury is the Lord.>> *Hence look at the planets who are in the sub of Mercury the lord of

2,11.> and check of their strength.*>>>> *SUN is in the sub of Mercury. *>> Sun is in close conjunction with both Lord of 2,11 and also 11th Cusp.>> Sun is in the star of Rahu.

>> Mercury is also in the star of Rahu.>> Rahu is in 12 with close conjunction with Mars , the lord of 4,12.>> But Rahu also signfies SUN being posited in its sign.>>

>> ii) Mercury: it is also a good significator.>> Hence SUN and MERCURY are stronger.>>>> *House: 5;*>> *Jupiter is in 5.*>>>> No planet in its star.

>> *Hence we have to look at the planet in its sub. *>> MOON:is in Jupiter's sub. Look at the streangth.>> Moon is in the star of Ketu though posited in 6 also signfies 7.>

> Jupiter the lord of 5,8 is in 5.>> Further MOOn is aspected by Lord of 2,11 Mercury.>>>> *SATURN is in 5*.>> No planet in its star.>> *The planet in Saturn's sub: is SATURN AND MERCURY*

>>>> SATURN is in the star of SUB posited in 10 closely conjined with lordof> 2,11 and 11th cusp.>> Hence Saturn is stronger.>>>> MERCURY, we have already seen. Stronger.

>>>> *HOUSE 7: *>> No planet in 7. Its sign lord is SATURN. No planet in its star.>> *Hence Look at the planets in SATURN's sub:*>> As discussed above SATURN and MERCURY are stronger.

>>>> HENCE SUN,MOON,SATURN,MERCURY ARE THE STRONGEST SIGNFICATORS.>>>> As SUN is prceding the marriage happened in SUN Dasa-Moon Bukth>>>> But I have omitted completely SUN from my note?!.

>>>> I COULD REALISE THAT WE SHOULD NOT HURRY ALWAYS.>>>> But thanks for your QUIZ for the my self realization.>>>> Thanks And Regards>

>>> Adith>>> On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotishwrote:

>> >> >> >> > Dear Shri Punit ji and dear friends,> >> >> >> > Here is the result for the Quiz .> >> >

> >> > *I was married on the 9th of May 1984.*> >> >> >> > Replies have been received from Shri Narendra Soni, Shri DhananjayaKekuda,> > Shri Manji Singh, Shri Punit Pandey, Shri MS Bohra, that is total 5

Entries.> > I thank all of them for their partcipation and making this Quiz> > active. Since I am not much of Computer savvy, and the replies arefew, I> > have put all the replies undermentioned in this mail itself. We can

discuss> > the why of not being able to mark the date of marriage, in aseperate mail.> > But I feel that the clue lies with the SubLord of the Sun, who isMercury,> > in my chart and owner of 2 and 11. Now it just needs the addition of

the 7th> > house, to complete the equation which has to be checked in theantardasha> > periods. If I have forgotten to include name of any otherparticipant then> > please accept my apologies for same.

> >> >> >> > best wishes and regards,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> >> > narendra soni " narendra100ni > >> >> >> > namaste to all> > bhaskar ji ,,> > pls. cheak my answer..> > your marrige going on> > 23may1988> > and dasha on this day...

> > sun--mer--rahu--rahu> > sun is lagan lord> > mer is 2nd lord> > rahu in lagan> > strong dasha going on ..> >> > thank sir ,,> > narendra..

> >> >> >> > Dhananjaya Kekuda " dhaya_pdr > >> >> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,> >> > Lord of 7th is retro and placed in 6th and kethu is position in 7thcould> > have delayed the marriage. In my openion, Sun/Mercury dasha gave you

the> > marriage ( October 1987-August 1988).> >> > Waiting for the results.> >> > with regards> > Dhananjay> >> >> >> >

> >> > Manji Singh " safri20 > >> >> >> > Is your first marriage broken ? Divorce or something ?> >> > Brother did you get married around year 1990> >> >

> >> > Punit Pandey " punitp > >> >> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,> >> >> >> > Most probable period looks like -> >> > 1. Around May-June 1994 in Moon-Saturn dasa

> >> > 2. Around May-June 1990 in Moon-Moon dasa> >> >> >> > I believe that Moon is strong because it is in star of Ketu whorepresents> > Saturn l/o 7th.

> >> >> > Thanks & Regards,> >> > Punit Pandey> >> >> >> >> >> > msbohra62 " msbohra62

> >> >> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,> >> > First of all I would like to know your birth time is correct or notbecause> > it is recorded time as you have mentioned.

> >> > BTR :-> > DOJ : 18.8.2009> > TOJ : 12:26:03> > POJ : Jodhpur> > SW : JHora.> >> > RP are as :> > Ascendant lord : Venus> > Ascendant SL : Jupiter

> > Moon in Sign L. : Moon> > Moon in Star : Jupiter> > Day Lord : Mars> >> > Jupiter is retrograde so deleted form RP.> >> > As per your birth time 10:14 the Ascendant

Leo-Venus(SL)-SU(SL)-JU(SSL).> > Ascendant lord is fixed so no need to be in RP,Venus is in RP butSun is> > not in RP so the birth time is not correct it should be correctthrough RP.> >

> >> > At the time of 19:14 the Ascendant is 15Le50'40:00 " asLeo-Ven-Su-Ju.> > Venus is in RP so SL is correct but Su is not in RP so Sub should be> > correct as per RP,Venus we have used now we have Moon and Mars.Moon

is> > strong so we look for Moon sub and for micro we look Mars asSSL.These all> > comes when Ascendant is 16Le20'51:00'.The nearest time of birth I amgetting> > is 10:16:28.

> >> > Now for your main question,Marriage date ?> >> > 7th CSL is Venus,11th CSL is Venus and 2nd CSL is Saturn.> > There is no planet in the star of Venus so Venus is strong

> > significant,there is no any planet in Saturn also so it is alsostrong> > significant.> > Venus is l/o 3,10 in 9th Saturn l/o 6,7 in 6th.6th and 10th aredenial for> > marriage but as a Karka Venus we can take and as a 7th lord we can

take> > Saturn.> >> > Saturn and Venus are in the star of Sun and Sun in the 11th as l/o1st with> > Mercury l/o 2nd,11th.So Sun and Mercury appear as period ofmarriage.Looking

> > your Dasa period firstly i think for Venus Mahadasha but directlyVenus is> > not related with 2,7and 11cups so left it.I have choose Sun asMahadasha and> > Mercury as AD,KP rule Mahadasha and lord of Mahadashas Sub lord both

are> > should be significant of any 2,7,11 cups tha marriage promises tohappens.> >> > So marriage in the period of Sun-Mercury 20-11-1987 to 27-9-1988.> >> > I have one more choice as ketu in the 7th aspect by Mars,Rahu form

> > ascendant and both are in the star of Ketu so they are also give theresult> > of marriage.Venus is also in the cups of Mars.> > If we take Sun-Mars-Rahu Dasa which is 27-11-1984 to 16-12-1984.

> >> > Second one is my first choice to select as the marriage period.> >> > If seniors find any thing wrong as application of rules than pleaselet me> > know the real one so i can correct myself in future.

> >> > Thanks,> >> > M.S.Bohra> >> > PS : Please let me know, My BTR application is right or wrong.> >> >> >>

Dear friends,

I believe just Quizzes and answering same is good for the Astrologers, but after the Quiz has been finished with, we must also look into the chart for further inputs for better understanding of the charactersistics of the "Subject of the Quiz" in Question, especially if the Chart owner in the Quiz is present in the Forum. Because just winning or loosing in the Quiz and moving on to the other is half study done.

If You notice , in my chart first of all it is difficult to pin point the marriage date. On top of that, if one is asked about the quality of marriage Life, then one would notice that most of the planets are signifying, 6,10,12 . These are the malefic houses for marriage and one would immediately say that either "Divorce" or "Divorce like conditions" In my case, the latter is appropriate. My Wife is having Scorpio Lagna, with Mars in Lagna, and a very independent lady who cannot be controlled without justified reasoning. (I cannot post the Birth details for obvious reasons) . We had a good share of fights. But this was the challenge for which we were born. Luckily my better half being a very religious lady and coming from a very cultured family, matters have been okay for us in this part of our Life, and able to understand each other more maturely while ignoring shortcomings (Fiery nature of both) of each other .

The Question is - Why did my marriage survive in such conditions as presented in my chart ? The answer lies for us KP Astrologers in a simple sentence of one line. " Most of the planets in my wifes chart signify the 2nd and the 7th Houses". Of course the cultures of the family, Hindu Dharma, Society name and fame also play a part in such matters in india.

This was what I was talking about in one of my previous mails. If one of the members here has a chart with similiar significations in his chart for his son whom he wishes to marry - the 6th,10th or the 12th., the he must essentially look for a girl who has the 2nd or the 7th significator running as the Mahadasha Lord in their prime youth or ages around marriage and few years thereafter. Vice versa for a membr with a girl of marriageable age and similiar chart with malefic significations.

We have already discussed about the destiny part. It would be most foolish to say that "The pair is destined to be married from above" and we do nothing about it. By the way everyone does something and does not keep mum. Even those who cite that "destiny is more powerful" would still search for a beautiful girl and a good family for their son and not say in paper that "The boy is destined to be married with his chosen one and we can do nothing about it". Such statements only serve purpose after the marriage is consummated and not before.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.