IndiaDivine.org

Marriage Quiz 10 - One more reply

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

I guess Adith ji forgot to copy you, and hence he is also missing from your list of participants We also received response from Ajoy ji few minutes after I approved all quiz related messages.

As I always mentioned, post-mortem is always easy. Advanced predictions are difficult. Anyways, I really appreciate conducing this quiz and giving us opportunity to test our knowledge once again. I understand that the marriage happened in Sun mahadsa and Moon bhukti. I have already explained why Moon is important in my earlier email. Regarding Sun, apart from what you have mentioned, I believe that we missed one important point that Sun is in conjunction with 11th cusp, so it should give result of 11th house as well. probably this is the vital point which made us make the mistake.

I hope that we will also hear from senior members about their opinion.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear friends,

My Chart looked easy, but was in fact not easy. For few years till I had not had some experience of KP, and learnt about sublords, I could not understand why I got married in the Sun Mahadasha. Then one day I noticed the Sub Lord of the Sun signifying 2 and 11. The Sun is the only planet in my chart with mercury as the Sub Lord.

Punitji was right about the Moon. It is strong  significator of 7th. If one noticves , Moon is the only planet in subLord of Jupiter signifying 5,5 and 8. This 5 cancels the 6th on the left column of Nakshatra Significator table and paves way for the marriage. Of course this is all postmartem, and suppose anyone would have given me this chart to locate marriage time, it would not have been possible for me by any means. I hope seniors like Yogeshrao Lajmi ji, TW ji and Sunil Gondhlekarji can guide us better on this chart as to why exactly the marriage was held on this date.

The Moon also signifies the 4th and the 12th house. I reside at Bombay but my marriage was held in Calcutta since most of my Marwadi relatives stay there, and my wife is from Delhi.

But this is really a lesson to us, that we being KP Followers are supposed to be better than the Traditional counterparts, and expected to predict better than them, but predicting marriage date even is a tough task for us. Not trying to demean anyone of us, but just wishing to emphasis that we have still a long way to go.

regards,

Bhaskar.