IndiaDivine.org

Quiz 10: Marriage Quiz [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ajoy,

It is quite interesting. Your analysis is very much convincing.

I want to know more on the chart. Hope you will explain me.

We have only Mercury and Saturn as significators of 2,7 and 11. That too they are 4th grade. We do not have 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade significators. Both of them are in the sub of Saturn one of the significators. So any one will be tempted to predict that marriage could be during their periods. It has not happened. It is surprising.

Then you have considered the conjunction and aspects.

Mercury, one significator is conjoined with Sun. So Sun is expeted to give results of Mercury. OK. Next Mercury aspects Moon. So Moon also shall work for Mercury. So they are Saturn, Mercury, Moon and Sun.

The ruling planets were also the same.

DBAS

Since Venus does not appear major period of Venus is left out.Next major period of Sun is selected. OK.

Exclussion of Mercury because it is in sub of Saturn does not satisfy me. Both of them are significators.

What lead you to think that Mercury is to be excluded?

Now you selected Sun-Moon-Moon-Saturn. Then you again drop Saturn and take Moon in its place. Why again?

Shall be much obliged for your clarifications. Vanishing of original significators.Saturn goes to the last.

Dr. Rath

ajoy <ajoy_matchless Cc: bhaskar_jyotishSent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:32:27 PMFW: Quiz 10: Marriage Quiz [1 Attachment]

Dear Mr. Bhaskar

Have sent below mail at 5.57. pls confirm if you have received.

Regards,

ajoy

ajoy [ajoy_ matchless@ .co. in] Wednesday, August 19, 2009 5:57 PM''Cc: 'bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in'RE: Quiz 10: Marriage Quiz

Dear Mr. Bhaskar

I thought QUIZ NO. 9 was a tough one on marriage. But your case seems to be even more brain taxing. Still, since I have always participated in quiz here is my attempt. Please find the chart attached.

A unique case were no occpants in 2,7 & 11 and no planet in occupants star. So the 4th level significators of 2, 7 & 11 are Mer, Sat & Mer respectively. Mer and Sat both in the sub of Saturn signifying 5,6 and 7. Good.

Since I do not have 4 planets to form the DBSA I would now rely on aspects and conjunction and also ruling planets.

Ruling planets at time of analysis are SAT, MER , MO , MER, SUN

Sun & Mer are conjoined. Both aspect Moon in 5th from 11th. Hence Moon becomes a strong beneficial significator. A strange co incidence is that moon is in ruling and is also in its own sign , in mercury star and in 7th house in the time chart. And since its aspected by sun & mercury both, moon has to feature prominently in the DBAS.

No other planet aspects any of the marriage related houses nor does the prime significator aspect any planet.

So my selection of planets is MER, SUN, MOON, SAT. Since mercury is sat sub and I have taken already taken Saturn, I would omit mercury and also for the reason that moon who represent mercury due to the aspect.

Venus dasa not selcted since its strong significator of 10 & 1. Next dasa of sun is selected with prominence of moon and inclusion of sat.

So the marriage was in SUN-MOON-MOON- SAT. But my ruling planet tells me moon all the way. So it should be SUN-MON-MON- MON.

Regards,

Ajoy.

@gro ups.com [ @gro ups.com ] On Behalf Of BhaskarMonday, August 17, 2009 10:22 PM@gro ups.com Quiz 10: Marriage Quiz

Dear Friends,

We have had enough quizzes on the charts of those whom we do not know.

Now I am presenting a quiz on someone who is Live and alive in this Group, Myself.

Please tell me the date of my marriage.

28th June 1961, 10.14 (recorded time), Eluru. (Near Vijaywada)

16.45 N, 81.09 E

I will report the results by day after tomorrow, ie. Wednesday 19th at sharp 6.00pm , and hope Shri Puneetji is free to approve my mail at that time.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.