IndiaDivine.org

Mr. A. R.Raichur...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Our erudite and a Guru figure,and well known scholar in K.P.,a direct disciple of our revered Guruji KSK,who even wrote some books on K.P. topics,Mr.A.R.Raichur, is not keeping welll these days...

Many members were inquiring as to why there is no participation from his end. a sudden silence...from his side at the K.P. Astrology site...

I was also worried since quite some time now,but I kept thinking that he is out of station...but today,I couldn't wait any longer to find out... and I made bold to telephone him at his residence...and could speak with his wife...as he could not come to the phone...

She informed me thar Mr.Raichur,88,is almost totally bed-ridden due to his old age...and weakness,and doctors have recommended that there is no need for any medcines,as it is only an age-related

condition...mentally though he is quite alert and continues reading for some time,converses wwith relatives/friends/visitors fairly well, but cannot sit at the computer and is confined to a wheel-chair whenever he's out of his bed...

I pray God Almighty,to give him strength and restore him back to normal health...

I am sure ALL of you will join me...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

dear lajmi ji,

i wish truly that mr. raichur may get well very soon. till date....prayers are found to be better than predictions. mr. raichur will definitely recover.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

I Pray that "Lord" for Sri Raichur`s recovery and good health ! Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Fri, 21/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Mr. A. R.Raichur..."ALL MEMBERS" Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp, "tw853" <tw853, "kanak" <bosmiaFriday, 21 August, 2009, 12:45 PM

Dear Members,

Our erudite and a Guru figure,and well known scholar in K.P.,a direct disciple of our revered Guruji KSK,who even wrote some books on K.P. topics,Mr.A.R.Raichur, is not keeping welll these days...

Many members were inquiring as to why there is no participation from his end. a sudden silence...from his side at the K.P. Astrology site...

I was also worried since quite some time now,but I kept thinking that he is out of station...but today,I couldn't wait any longer to find out... and I made bold to telephone him at his residence... and could speak with his wife...as he could not come to the phone...

She informed me thar Mr.Raichur,88, is almost totally bed-ridden due to his old age...and weakness,and doctors have recommended that there is no need for any medcines,as it is only an age-related

condition... mentally though he is quite alert and continues reading for some time,converses wwith relatives/friends/ visitors fairly well, but cannot sit at the computer and is confined to a wheel-chair whenever he's out of his bed...

I pray God Almighty,to give him strength and restore him back to normal health...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dear Sir,On behalf of all the member I wish to make my sincere thanks to u for the information of Guruji Raichur Ji.I wish to make a suggestion for the members, to hold a collective praying session by all of our members at a particular day and time, for the benevolent of Raichur Ji.Further I wish to ask Shri Lajmi ji to fix a date and time, for this collective praying. with the kind approval of the Moderator.May all the merits done by me , help to regain the good health of Hon. Shri Raichur Ji.KalyanYogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiALL MEMBERS Cc: Punit Pandey <punitp; tw853 <tw853; kanak <bosmiaFriday, August 21, 2009 12:45:54 PM Mr. A. R.Raichur...

Dear Members,

I was also worried since quite some time now,but I kept thinking that he is out of station...but today,I couldn't wait any longer to find out... and I made bold to telephone him at his residence... and could speak with his wife...as he could not come to the phone...

She informed me thar Mr.Raichur,88, is almost totally bed-ridden due to his old age...and weakness,and doctors have recommended that there is no need for any medcines,as it is only an age-related

condition... mentally though he is quite alert and continues reading for some time,converses wwith relatives/friends/ visitors fairly well, but cannot sit at the computer and is confined to a wheel-chair whenever he's out of his bed...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Shri.A.R.Raichur Ji Sir,Lord Uchchishta Mahagapathy bestow you speedy recovery.Sahhasra SaagaraYogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiALL MEMBERS Cc: Punit Pandey <punitp; tw853 <tw853; kanak <bosmiaFriday, 21 August, 2009 12:45:54 PM Mr. A. R.Raichur...

Dear Members,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Shri Yogesh Raoji,

Very nice of you to inquire about the health of one of the old stalwarts of KP

forum Shri Anant Raichurji.My sincere prayer of for his speedy recovery.

Biprid

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

> ����������������������� Our

erudite and a Guru figure,and well known scholar in K.P.,a direct disciple of

our revered Guruji KSK,who even wrote� some books on K.P.

topics,Mr.A.R.Raichur, is not keeping welll these days...

> ������������������������Many

members were�inquiring as to�why there is no participation from his end. a

sudden silence...from his side at the K.P. Astrology site...

> ����������������������� I was

also worried since�quite some time�now,but I�kept thinking�that he is

out of station...but today,I couldn't wait any longer to find out...�and I

made bold to telephone him at his residence...and could speak with his wife...as

he could not come to the phone...

> �����������������������She

informed me thar Mr.Raichur,88,is almost totally bed-ridden due to his old

age...and weakness,and doctors have recommended that there is no need for any

medcines,as it is only an age-related

> condition...mentally though he is quite alert and continues reading for some

time,converses wwith relatives/friends/visitors fairly well,�but cannot sit at

the computer and is confined to a wheel-chair whenever he's out of his bed...

> ���������������������� I pray God

Almighty,to give him strength and restore him back to normal health...

> ���������������������� I am sure

ALL of you will join me...

> ���������������������� With kind

regards,

> �����������������������Yogesh

Lajmi.

>

Thanks for message,

I wish him good health and happy living.

Pray He is back to shower his blessings.

RCS.

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

>                         Our erudite and a Guru figure,and well known scholar

in K.P.,a direct disciple of our revered Guruji KSK,who even wrote  some books

on K.P. topics,Mr.A.R.Raichur, is not keeping welll these days...

>                         Many members were inquiring as to why there is no

participation from his end. a sudden silence...from his side at the K.P.

Astrology site...

>                         I was also worried since quite some time now,but

I kept thinking that he is out of station...but today,I couldn't wait any longer

to find out... and I made bold to telephone him at his residence...and could

speak with his wife...as he could not come to the phone...

>                        She informed me thar Mr.Raichur,88,is almost totally

bed-ridden due to his old age...and weakness,and doctors have recommended that

there is no need for any medcines,as it is only an age-related

> condition...mentally though he is quite alert and continues reading for some

time,converses wwith relatives/friends/visitors fairly well, but cannot sit at

the computer and is confined to a wheel-chair whenever he's out of his bed...

>                        I pray God Almighty,to give him strength and restore

him back to normal health...

>                        I am sure ALL of you will join me...

>                        With kind regards,

>                        Yogesh Lajmi.

>

My prayers are with the family

On Behalf Of Yogesh

Lajmi

Friday, August 21, 2009 7:16 PM

ALL MEMBERS

Cc: Punit Pandey; tw853; kanak

Mr. A. R.Raichur...

Dear Members,

Our erudite and a Guru figure,and well known scholar in K.P.,a direct disciple

of our revered Guruji KSK,who even wrote some books on K.P. topics,Mr.A.R.Raichur,

is not keeping welll these days...

Many

members were inquiring as to why there is no participation from his

end. a sudden silence...from his side at the K.P. Astrology site...

I was also worried since quite some time now,but I kept

thinking that he is out of station...but today,I couldn't wait any longer

to find out... and I made bold to telephone him at his residence...and

could speak with his wife...as he could not come to the phone...

She

informed me thar Mr.Raichur,88,is almost totally bed-ridden due to his old

age...and weakness,and doctors have recommended that there is no need for any

medcines,as it is only an age-related

condition...mentally though he is

quite alert and continues reading for some time,converses wwith

relatives/friends/visitors fairly well, but cannot sit at the computer and

is confined to a wheel-chair whenever he's out of his bed...

I pray God Almighty,to give him strength and restore him back to normal

health...

With kind regards,

Yogesh

Lajmi.

I pray to Lord Narayana to restore Shri Raichur Ji to good health.

Regards

S.Gopalakrishnan--- On Fri, 8/21/09, swami_rcs <swami.rcs wrote:

swami_rcs <swami.rcs Re: Mr. A. R.Raichur... Date: Friday, August 21, 2009, 11:43 PM

Thanks for message,I wish him good health and happy living.Pray He is back to shower his blessings.RCS.@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Members,> Our erudite and a Guru figure,and well known scholar in K.P.,a direct disciple of our revered Guruji KSK,who even wrote some books on K.P. topics,Mr.A. R.Raichur, is not keeping welll these days...> Many members were inquiring as to why there is no

participation from his end. a sudden silence...from his side at the K.P. Astrology site...> I was also worried since quite some time now,but I kept thinking that he is out of station...but today,I couldn't wait any longer to find out... and I made bold to telephone him at his residence... and could speak with his wife...as he could not come to the phone...> She informed me thar Mr.Raichur,88, is almost totally bed-ridden due to his old age...and weakness,and doctors have recommended that there is no need for any medcines,as it is only an age-related > condition... mentally though he is quite alert and continues reading for some

time,converses wwith relatives/friends/ visitors fairly well, but cannot sit at the computer and is confined to a wheel-chair whenever he's out of his bed...> I pray God Almighty,to give him strength and restore him back to normal health...> I am sure ALL of you will join me...> With kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.>

Dear Yogesh Lajmi Ji,

My Prayers to the Almighty for his Healthier Life!

With Regards

Adith

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Members,

Our erudite and a Guru figure,and well known scholar in K.P.,a direct disciple of our revered Guruji KSK,who even wrote  some books on K.P. topics,Mr.A.R.Raichur, is not keeping welll these days...

Many members were inquiring as to why there is no participation from his end. a sudden silence...from his side at the K.P. Astrology site...

I was also worried since quite some time now,but I kept thinking that he is out of station...but today,I couldn't wait any longer to find out... and I made bold to telephone him at his residence...and could speak with his wife...as he could not come to the phone...

She informed me thar Mr.Raichur,88,is almost totally bed-ridden due to his old age...and weakness,and doctors have recommended that there is no need for any medcines,as it is only an age-related

condition...mentally though he is quite alert and continues reading for some time,converses wwith relatives/friends/visitors fairly well, but cannot sit at the computer and is confined to a wheel-chair whenever he's out of his bed...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

MAY GOD WILL BLESS FOR GURU A.R.RAICHURS GOOD HEALTH--- On Fri, 21/8/09, swami_rcs <swami.rcs wrote:swami_rcs <swami.rcs Re: Mr. A. R.Raichur... Date: Friday, 21 August, 2009, 10:13 PM

Thanks for message,

I wish him good health and happy living.

Pray He is back to shower his blessings.

RCS.

@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

> Our erudite and a Guru figure,and well known scholar in K.P.,a direct disciple of our revered Guruji KSK,who even wrote some books on K.P. topics,Mr.A. R.Raichur, is not keeping welll these days...

> Many members were inquiring as to why there is no participation from his end. a sudden silence...from his side at the K.P. Astrology site...

> I was also worried since quite some time now,but I kept thinking that he is out of station...but today,I couldn't wait any longer to find out... and I made bold to telephone him at his residence... and could speak with his wife...as he could not come to the phone...

> She informed me thar Mr.Raichur,88, is almost totally bed-ridden due to his old age...and weakness,and doctors have recommended that there is no need for any medcines,as it is only an age-related

> condition... mentally though he is quite alert and continues reading for some time,converses wwith relatives/friends/ visitors fairly well, but cannot sit at the computer and is confined to a wheel-chair whenever he's out of his bed...

> I pray God Almighty,to give him strength and restore him back to normal health...

> I am sure ALL of you will join me...

> With kind regards,

> Yogesh Lajmi.

>

I pray Lord Ganesha to restore Shri Raichur Ji to Good health.With Regards,KP Follower.--- On Sat, 22/8/09, Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3 wrote:Gopalakrishnan Subra Iyer <subragops3Re: Re: Mr. A. R.Raichur... Date: Saturday, 22 August, 2009, 11:11 AM

I pray to Lord Narayana to restore Shri Raichur Ji to good health.

Regards

S.Gopalakrishnan--- On Fri, 8/21/09, swami_rcs <swami.rcs (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

swami_rcs <swami.rcs (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Re: Mr. A. R.Raichur...@gro ups.comFriday, August 21, 2009, 11:43 PM

Thanks for message,I wish him good health and happy living.Pray He is back to shower his blessings.RCS.@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Members,> Our erudite and a Guru figure,and well known scholar in K.P.,a direct disciple of our revered Guruji KSK,who even wrote some books on K.P. topics,Mr.A. R.Raichur, is not keeping welll these days...> Many members were inquiring as to why there is no

participation from his end. a sudden silence...from his side at the K.P. Astrology site...> I was also worried since quite some time now,but I kept thinking that he is out of station...but today,I couldn't wait any longer to find out... and I made bold to telephone him at his residence... and could speak with his wife...as he could not come to the phone...> She informed me thar Mr.Raichur,88, is almost totally bed-ridden due to his old age...and weakness,and doctors have recommended that there is no need for any medcines,as it is only an age-related > condition... mentally though he is quite alert and continues reading for some

time,converses wwith relatives/friends/ visitors fairly well, but cannot sit at the computer and is confined to a wheel-chair whenever he's out of his bed...> I pray God Almighty,to give him strength and restore him back to normal health...> I am sure ALL of you will join me...> With kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.>

Dear Yougesh,

I pray the GOD to restore Shri A.R.Raichur to Good health.Regards,

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 8/21/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Mr. A. R.Raichur..."ALL MEMBERS" Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp, "tw853" <tw853, "kanak" <bosmiaFriday, August 21, 2009, 12:15 AM

Dear Members,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.