2 Q's Aspects in KP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All,

Please tell me what aspects should be taken in KP .Whether it will be hindu or

western aspects.Moreover, in a child's horo houses 2,5,7,11 are significator

what combination it specifies!!!!

Dear Kapil,

Aspects considered in K.P., are discussed in detail in the K.P. Readers...

I suggest that questions regarding the "technical details" of K.P., which have been explained in the 6 K.P. Readers should not be raised in this forum...your query clearly shows that you have NOT read the 6 Readers of K.P. !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

kapil_here2001 <kapil_here2001 Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 4:33:28 PM 2 Q's Aspects in KP

Hi All,Please tell me what aspects should be taken in KP .Whether it will be hindu or western aspects.Moreover, in a child's horo houses 2,5,7,11 are significator what combination it specifies!!! !

Dear Kapilji,

Mostly Hindu aspect is followed in KP. Some times Trine aspect of Western is being considered.

In horoscope of a child it becomes necessary to know about desease and suffering, accidents, education and of course longivity. Diseases, ailments, accidents and hospitalisation are signified by 6, 8 and 12; education is signified by 4. Longivity is studied from 2 and 7, and the badaka Sthanas either 11 or 9 or 7 depending on the sign of Ascendant. Now you can derive what 2, 5, 7 and 11 may point to.

Dr. Rath

kapil_here2001 <kapil_here2001 Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 4:33:28 PM 2 Q's Aspects in KP

Hi All,Please tell me what aspects should be taken in KP .Whether it will be hindu or western aspects.Moreover, in a child's horo houses 2,5,7,11 are significator what combination it specifies!!! !

Dear All

KSK used western aspects for selecting dasa / transit.

I'm in doubt if he is for using western aspect for selection of significators also.

Any one can give any example from KP works where he used Western Aspect for selecting significators?

Regards

Suprakash

-

Luther Rath

Saturday, August 22, 2009 11:38 AM

Re: 2 Q's Aspects in KP

Dear Kapilji,

Mostly Hindu aspect is followed in KP. Some times Trine aspect of Western is being considered.

In horoscope of a child it becomes necessary to know about desease and suffering, accidents, education and of course longivity. Diseases, ailments, accidents and hospitalisation are signified by 6, 8 and 12; education is signified by 4. Longivity is studied from 2 and 7, and the badaka Sthanas either 11 or 9 or 7 depending on the sign of Ascendant. Now you can derive what 2, 5, 7 and 11 may point to.

Dr. Rath

kapil_here2001 <kapil_here2001 > Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 4:33:28 PM 2 Q's Aspects in KP

Respected Yogeshji,

I agree whatever u say....My question is related which aspects to use western or Hindu. As I have come across many cases where sometimes hindu aspect is used and sometimes western.Hence tat made me ask this question.

Sorry, if somewhat I have cross the limits of this group.

Thanks,

Kapil --- On Sat, 8/22/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: 2 Q's Aspects in KP Cc: "kapil_here2001" <kapil_here2001Saturday, August 22, 2009, 11:09 AM

Dear Kapil,

I suggest that questions regarding the "technical details" of K.P., which have been explained in the 6 K.P. Readers should not be raised in this forum...your query clearly shows that you have NOT read the 6 Readers of K.P. !

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Kapil,

As you have not gone through the readers but question raised about aspects. Dont worry

Please go through the every reader for at least not less than 10 times with sentence to sentence. Then you will come to know how this system will help in predicting the moments of the jataka.

For your question, note this that

aspects are to be taken as per original horoscope and not of nirayan cusp kundli. Suppose, Guru is at 29 degrees of Dhanu and it has been in lagna bhava it means Guru aspects 5, 7, 9 bhavas. If actually lagna bhava starts Dhanu 29.35 then in cusp kundli Guru will go in 12th house. But aspects are to be considered as from Original Lagna Kundli.

But Shri KSK has said in HORARY ASTROLOGY Reader that western aspects are advanced than us and we should follow it. It has been said but in very less number of cases this western aspects had been used by Shri KSK. But we should not to avoid it. For 100% correct prediction, we have to try all the possibilities including western aspects, day a year system like aspects in between the original planets as wel as the progressed planets and original planets, and towards the bhava cusps also.

But it has beenleft to the KP student/follower whether is to get by this way or otherwise.

By following the methods advocated by Shri KSK you will become a nice astrologer.

Go ahead. Best Luck

Vijayanand Ratnakar Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

Cell No. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 17:55:44 +0530 wrote

>

Respected Yogeshji,

I agree whatever u say....My question is related which aspects to use western or Hindu. As I have come across many cases where sometimes hindu aspect is used and sometimes western.Hence tat made me ask this question.

Sorry, if somewhat I have cross the limits of this group.

Thanks,

Kapil

>

>--- On Sat, 8/22/09, Yogesh Lajmi wrote:

>

>Yogesh Lajmi

>Re: 2 Q's Aspects in KP

>

>Cc: "kapil_here2001"

>Saturday, August 22, 2009, 11:09 AM

>

>

Dear Kapil,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

>

>

kapil_here2001

>

>Friday, August 21, 2009 4:33:28 PM

> 2 Q's Aspects in KP

>

>

Hi All,

>

>Please tell me what aspects should be taken in KP .Whether it will be hindu or western aspects.Moreover, in a child's horo houses 2,5,7,11 are significator what combination it specifies!!! !

>

>

>

Dear Mr Patil

My question remains unanswered.I wanted to know if there is any example case study in KP readers where KSK has used western aspect to determine a significator.

Regards

Suprakash

-

VIJAYANAND PATIL

suprakash.ghosh

Saturday, August 22, 2009 9:33 PM

Re: Re: 2 Q's Aspects in KP

Dear SuprakashPlease go through the attachment.Yours Vijayanand Patil, PresidentAstrovision, The Scientific Socy. For Research and Devt.in AstrologyKolhapurCell No. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 17:50:35 +0530 wrote>Dear AllKSK used western aspects for selecting dasa / transit.I'm in doubt if he is for using western aspect for selection of significators also.Any one can give any example from KP works where he used Western Aspect for selecting significators?RegardsSuprakash- Luther Rath Saturday, August 22, 2009 11:38 AMRe: 2 Q's Aspects in KP> Dear Kapilji,Mostly Hindu aspect is followed in KP. Some times Trine aspect of Western is being considered.In horoscope of a child it becomes necessary to know about desease and suffering, accidents, education and of course longivity. Diseases, ailments, accidents and hospitalisation are signified by 6, 8 and 12; education is signified by 4. Longivity is studied from 2 and 7, and the badaka Sthanas either 11 or 9 or7 depending on the sign of Ascendant. Now you can derive what 2, 5, 7 and 11 may point to.Dr. Rath>>kapil_here2001 > >Friday, August 21, 2009 4:33:28 PM> 2 Q's Aspects in KP>> Hi All,>>Please tell me what aspects should be taken in KP .Whether it will be hindu or western aspects.Moreover, in a child's horo houses 2,5,7,11 are significator what combination it specifies!!! !>>>