IndiaDivine.org

Quiz 11: Marriage Quiz by Bohra ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Friends,

When there was not availability of computers at that time the coordinates for places i.e. latitudes and longitudes was to refer from the given sources. But as time advanced, everyone must have the MICROSCOFT REFERENCE WORLD ATLAS. It is very acurate and it can give you long and lat upto degrees, minute, and seconds.

Try to get the software and use always correct ones. Anyone gives data regarding long. and lat. it is our prime duty when we rectify the time of birth, then if long and lat. is wrong then our total rectification wil not hold good. Dont forget these preliminary things.

As all members are requested to quote correct long and lat. according to Microscoft world atlas or like authentic source. Not from the books published at local levels

So also if you go to my posting in this group regarding conversion of geographic latitude into geocentric latitude, then you will come to know there is the difference to be deducted from lat. of the concerned place and it veries 1 min. to 20 min. If the latitude is within the range of 24 to 27 degrees, then we have to deduct 8.6, 8.8, 9.1, 9.3 minutes respectively. So if we take 26.18 then correct latitude of Jodhapur will come by dedcting 9 minutes from 26.18 means 26.09 is the correct geocentric lat. of Jodhapur and the horscopes may be caste as per geocentric latitude. and then predict what you have to predict. It may or may not change sub lords and sub sub lords of the cusps. But for correct predictions everyone to take correct astronomical data only.

As KSK says all advanced astrologers err in elementary mathematics.

So be aware of the shortcuts and try everything what has been laid down in 6 readers. then there will be the unique predictions offered by different astrologers for different queries.

Dear Ramesh, we always meet at astrologyandtimingevent forum. The no.of locations given by differnt softwares as well as different publishers will have its limitation. so for every authentic details regarding long and lat. of any destination in the world may find at

Microsoft World atlas CD. It is generaly available with everyone. Try to find out.

vijayanand Patil President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for research and DEvt.in Astrology, Kolhapur

Cell No. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 17:53:15 +0530 wrote

>

Dear MS Bohra Ji and Lajmi Ji,

There is a publisher "Astro Research Bureau" in Kolkata who gives the co-ordinates of almost all important places in INDIA and this is authentic also.

As per this book co-ordinates of Jodhpur is 26 N 18, 73 E 02.

Ialways follow this book assuming the correct co-ordinates.

Regards.

Ramesh Mishra

>rcmastro

>

>--- On Fri, 21/8/09, msbohra62 wrote:

>

>msbohra62

> Re: Quiz 11: Marriage Quiz by Bohra ji

>

>Friday, 21 August, 2009, 11:06 PM

>

>

Dear Lajmi ji,

>

>Different software have some differences in calculations. Which one we select as right is matter of result or by authentic source.

>

>At Jodhpur "Nirnaysagar" Panchang uses as authentic in astrologer and they find their calculation as correct for there result,most of them uses it for so many years.Where so many other astrologer from Jodhpur have their own Panchang but Moon positions are different so all calculation comes different.

>

>Co-ordinates given with my birth data are from "Nirnaysagar" and if google than we get different.In my view google earth is authentic and scientific if we use as per google.

>

>You have mentioned in reply to Mr.Senthil for BTR that is a exact rule for BTR ?

>

>Please convey my best wishes to Mr.Raichur ji for speedy recovery from bad health.

>

>Thanks,

>

>M.S.Bohra

>

>@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi wrote:

>>

>> Dear Mr.Bohra,

>> Mr.Raichur's SW gives the coordinates as Lat.26 N 18 &Long. 73 E 02

>> With best wishes,

>> Yogesh Lajmi

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> ____________ _________ _________

__

>> msbohra62

>> @gro ups.com

>> Friday, August 21, 2009 9:54:45 AM

>> Re: Quiz 11: Marriage Quiz by Bohra ji

>>

>>

>> Dear Sunaparanathaji,

>>

>> Most of all astrologer of Jodhpur who have not published their own Panchang recommending and believe that the aesthetic Panchang is "Nirnaysagar- published from Neemach(UP). The co-ordinates given by me is from this Panchang..

>>

>> When i see with Google Earth it comes 26 N 16'19.33 ,73 E 00'54.62. But we used the Panchand for ready references so we uses which i have given in my Data post.

>> So use which i have given without any confusion.

>>

>> Thanks,

>>

>> M.S.Bohra

>>

>> @gro ups.com, "msbohra62" wrote:

>> >

>> > Dear Sunaji,

>> >

>> > I have given Lat. Long 73E04 , 26N19 ,use the same for your predication. It is the right for Jodhpur (Rajasthan)

>> >

>> > Thanks,

>> >

>> > M.S.Bohra

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > -- In @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan wrote:

>> > >

>> > > Dear Friends,

>> > >

>> > > The Quiz is a hard nut to crack.

>> > > I am in confusion to determine the data of the POB

>> > >

>> > > Lat. Long

>> > > Bohra Ji says it is 73E04 , 26N19

>> > > Jyotish Deepika - 73.01 , 26.17

>> > > KPStarOne - 70.02 , 21.53

>> > > JHL - 79.52 , 24.5

>> > > www.satsig.net and ituochmap.com - 73.02

>> > >

>> > > It is a question. Which is the correct?

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > As per JD - The Sub Lord of the 7th Cusp is Ve

>> > > and Sa Ma are in 10th cusp.

>> > >

>> > > As per KPStarOne - Sa is the Sub of 7th and Sa Ma are in the 11th with the cluster of 7 planets!

>> > >

>> > > Dear Bohra Ji or any member, Can u kindly elaborate these correctly before proceed?

>> > >

>> > > Regards

>> > >

>> > > Kalyan

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

>> > > Punit Pandey

>> > > @gro ups.com

>> > > Cc: msbohra62@

>> > > Wednesday, August 19, 2009 10:54:16 PM

>> > > Subject:

Quiz 11: Marriage Quiz by Bohra ji

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > Dear Friends,

>> > >

>> > > Here is another marriage quiz by MS Bohra ji. We need to predict the time of marriage.

>> > >

>> > > QUESTION : Marriage when ?

>> > > DOB : 07.02.1962

>> > > POB : JODHPUR ( Rajasthan) 73E04 , 26N19

>> > > TOB : 10:15 am

>> > >

>> > > Please e-mail your responses to forum (@ gro ups.com) and copy (CC) Bohra ji on his email id - msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in

>> > >

>> > > Results will be announced on coming Sunday 23rd August 2009.

>> > >

>> > > As always, all systems and all branches of astrology are invited. In case you are using any system of astrology other than KP, please mentioned the same in the email.

>> > >

>> > > Wish everyone all the

best.

>> > >

>> > > Thanks Regards,

>> > >

>> > > Punit Pandey

>> > >

>> >

>>

>

>