IndiaDivine.org

Quiz 11: Marriage Quiz by Bohra ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bohra ji,

I am mentioning 3 probable dates for the marriage.

20th July to 2nd August 1982

24th Jan to 7th Feb 1983

21st Feb to 3rd March 1986

Either Chandra antardasha or Rahu antardasha in Shani Mahadasha.

Analysis I am not mentioning for this is just a few minutes observation . If the answer is right then I can present the same.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > Here is another marriage quiz by MS Bohra ji. We need to predict the time of> marriage.> > QUESTION : Marriage when ?> DOB : 07.02.1962> POB : JODHPUR ( Rajasthan) 73E04 , 26N19> TOB : 10:15 am> Please e-mail your responses to forum ( ) and copy> (CC) Bohra ji on his email id - msbohra62 > Results will be announced on coming Sunday 23rd August 2009.> > As always, all systems and all branches of astrology are invited. In case> you are using any system of astrology other than KP, please mentioned the> same in the email.> > Wish everyone all the best.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey>

Hi,

Presented below is my brief analysis. Being new to KP, and

the first attempt at participating in such a quiz of predicting an event, I

will appreciate if any fundamental errors in the analysis are pointed out.

Let us start with the likely Saturn Mahadasha from 1971-90,

and see if it allows marriage. Saturn is in the star of Sun, with Sun in 11.

The sublord is Moon in 12, in the star of Me, which signifies 7,11. So Saturn allows

marriage.

Since 7,11 are already signified, let us look for

significators of 2. 2nd house is empty. Lord is Mars. Jupiter and Mars

are in Mars Nakshatra. Since sublord of Jupiter is Jupiter (signifying 1,11),

while that of Mars is Ke (in the star of Saturn in 10, with Mars already

signifying 10th), we take Jupiter.

Mercury Lord of 7th in 11th needs to

be considered also. Moon is in the star of Me. Sublord is Rahu. Rahu is in 5th,

aspected by all the planets from 11th. Therefore take Moon.

The ruling planets at the time of the analysis were Venus,

Mercury, Moon Jupiter, with only Venus missing from the above analysis.

I have therefore considered Sat/Jup/Moon/Ven period ie

24Nov-6Dec 1990, with the likely dates being 24th Nov and 6th

Dec. On 24th Nov 1990, a Friday (Ve), Jupiter was aspecting both Venus

& Mercury (5th aspect) and Moon (7th aspect). On 6th

Dec, a Wednesday (Me) Moon conjunct Jupiter and Jupiter aspecting Venus.

The only thing that worries me on the Marital front i.e

whether marriage happened or not is that the 2nd and 7th

cusp Lord is Mercury, while the 11th cusp lord is Ke, and sublords

in both cases is Saturn (signifying 10 and 6, being placed in 10 and in the

star of Sun, Lord of 6, with 6 being empty). So I would end my analysis with

this concern.

Best regards

Sidharth

--- On Wed, 19/8/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitp Quiz 11: Marriage Quiz by Bohra ji Cc: msbohra62Date: Wednesday, 19 August, 2009, 6:24 PM

Dear Friends,

Here is another marriage quiz by MS Bohra ji. We need to predict the time of marriage.

QUESTION : Marriage when ?DOB : 07.02.1962POB : JODHPUR ( Rajasthan) 73E04 , 26N19TOB : 10:15 am

Please e-mail your responses to forum (@gro ups.com) and copy (CC) Bohra ji on his email id - msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in

Results will be announced on coming Sunday 23rd August 2009.

As always, all systems and all branches of astrology are invited. In case you are using any system of astrology other than KP, please mentioned the same in the email.

Wish everyone all the best.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Hi

Here is my attempt. The birth Horoscope casted by me with New KP Ayan - 23:14:16

The RPs ( from the time chart of working on this horoscope ) were Ma,Me,Mo,Me & Lagna Star Me

The 7th Sub per the Horoscope came was Ve. Looking at the RP's i took it as Mo ( Ve is not there in RP's ). Moon signifies 2,5,7,8, & 11. So marriage is indicated.

Mo star is Ju. Ju is in Cp. So early marriage is not there. So considering that approriate marriage age is beyond 25 i looked at he Dasha. Me appears multiple times in RP . So chose Me Dasha. The significations of Me are

Me: - -

Star of Me-Mo : (12)5

Sub of Me-Ve : (11)(3)(8) Conj Su(11)(6),Conj Ju(11)10(1),Ke(11)Agent of Sa

(10)11 12

Star of Ve-Ma : (10)(2)(9) Aspect (5), Conj Sa (10)11 12

Choosing Bhukti : If we considering Ke it starts in Nov 92. The Native would be 30+ yrs . For this to happen Sa must have been invoved either with MO ( Star / Sub ) or RP . But he is not. So i am considering Me Bhukti.

We saw Me significations above . So we are good.

Choosing Antara :since the Dasha + Bhukti lord are signify all the req houses we should choose the Antara which signifies most of the req houses as well. Also the Lagna is Dual sign. So chose Antara which is 3rd or more in sequesnce. I also look at the RP & try to choose a planet from there. I see Mo to be a good candidate

Mo: - -

Star of Mo-Ju : (11)(1)10, Aspect Ra(5)Agent of Mo( 12)5,Aspect(2)(7), Conj Su

(11)(6),Conj Ve(11)(3)(8),Ke(11)Agent of Sa (10)11 12

Sub of Mo-Me : (11)(4)(7) Conj Su(11)(6),Ke(11)Agent of Sa (10)11 12

Star of Me-Mo : (12)5

Transit - The DBA lords also satisfy transit So Marriage will happen in Mer - Mer - Mo . I.E between 24-6-91 & 7-09-91.

Further drilling I would choose Ma sooksma. 30-06-1991 & 5-07-1991

Regards

Amit Soman

msbohra62 <msbohra62 Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:20:12 PM Re: Quiz 11: Marriage Quiz by Bohra ji

Dear Puneet ji,It is better that all participants should justify their analysis with rules, which they will apply to find out the marriage date.It will help to learn well for new students.I have seen some post here with only the result without analysis reports.It is my request to all,i hope nobody will feel other way.Thanks,M.S.Bohra@gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > Here is another marriage quiz by MS Bohra ji. We need to predict the time of> marriage.> > QUESTION : Marriage when ?> DOB : 07.02.1962> POB : JODHPUR ( Rajasthan) 73E04 , 26N19> TOB : 10:15 am> Please e-mail your responses to forum (@gro ups.com) and copy> (CC) Bohra ji on his email id - msbohra62@.. .> > Results will be announced on coming Sunday 23rd August 2009.> > As always, all systems and all branches of astrology are invited. In case> you are using any system of astrology other than KP, please mentioned the> same in the email.> > Wish everyone all the best.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey>

Dear all Native born on 7-2-1962 at10-15 AM at jodhpur(Raj)seventh cuso lord Venus is connected with second and eleventh cusps.venus is occupant of 11th cusp.the native is currently running ketu dasa and moon Bhukti and jupiter antara till 25-08-09.in all possibilities the native will get married before 14-12-09 beforevenus antara period endsThanks and regardsJVRao--- On Thu, 20/8/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: Quiz 11: Marriage Quiz by Bohra ji Date: Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 11:18 AM

Dear Adith ji,

Please see the quiz initiating email - the quiz is open till this Sunday 23rd August.

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 8:02 AM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. MS Bohra,

Thanks for your new quiz!

Why can t you extend the time limit till Sunday or Monday sothat we will do it at our convenient time mostly in the week end. Hope this will be useful for most of us.?

Regards

Adith

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 11:50 PM, msbohra62 <msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Puneet ji,It is better that all participants should justify their analysis with rules, which they will apply to find out the marriage date.It will help to learn well for new students.I have seen some post here with only the result without analysis reports.It is my request to all,i hope nobody will feel other way.

Thanks,M.S.Bohra @gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > Here is another marriage quiz by MS Bohra ji. We need to predict the time of

> marriage.> > QUESTION : Marriage when ?> DOB : 07.02.1962> POB : JODHPUR ( Rajasthan) 73E04 , 26N19> TOB : 10:15 am> Please e-mail your responses to forum (@gro ups.com) and copy

> (CC) Bohra ji on his email id - msbohra62@.. . > > Results will be announced on coming Sunday 23rd August 2009.> > As always, all systems and all branches of astrology are invited. In case> you are using any system of astrology other than KP, please mentioned the

> same in the email.> > Wish everyone all the best.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey>

Dear Puneet Ji,Bohra Ji and lists,

Though I am still learning this system I have made an attempt to answer your quiz.Probably it may not be on the right track as per kp system.

The native might have married sometime in the month of Feb 1991 during D/B/A/S of Me/Me/Ve/Ra.

Me is 4th and 7th lord posited in 11th house of capricorn sign.Me is in the star of Moon whose sublord is again Mercury.

There are no planets in the star of Ve and it signifies 2,9,10 and 11 houses.Ve is antara lord. Venus is in the sub of Ju and both these planets occupy 11th house.

Lstly sookshma lord Ra is in the star of Mercury and in its own sub .

Rahu signifies 4,5,7 and 11th houses.

On the date of marriage probably between 10 Feb 91 and 16 Feb 91 the D/B/A/S planets were transiting over 11th and 12th house respectively.

The antara lord Venus was in the star lorded by Jupiter who was transiting over 9th house and was aspecting 11th house and the planets posited therein.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

rcmastro

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Pranam bhoraji,pls find my analysis attachment,.thank you very much for a wonderful illustration !!Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Wed, 19/8/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitp Quiz 11: Marriage Quiz by Bohra jiTo:

Cc: msbohra62Date: Wednesday, 19 August, 2009, 10:54 PM

Dear Friends,

Here is another marriage quiz by MS Bohra ji. We need to predict the time of marriage.

QUESTION : Marriage when ?DOB : 07.02.1962POB : JODHPUR ( Rajasthan) 73E04 , 26N19TOB : 10:15 am

Please e-mail your responses to forum (@gro ups.com) and copy (CC) Bohra ji on his email id - msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in

As always, all systems and all branches of astrology are invited. In case you are using any system of astrology other than KP, please mentioned the same in the email.

1 of 1 File(s)

marriage quiz bhora.doc

Dear VGR ji,

Received you detail answer which help to learn a lot ,I hope it have given you

some mental exercise because of planets conjunctions in 11th cups and

significance of denial cups also.Nodes role also complicated the matter.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " msbohra62 " <msbohra62 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Puneet ji,

>

> It is better that all participants should justify their analysis with rules,

which they will apply to find out the marriage date.It will help to learn well

for new students.I have seen some post here with only the result without

analysis reports.It is my request to all,i hope nobody will feel other way.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

>

>

>

>

> , Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > Here is another marriage quiz by MS Bohra ji. We need to predict the time of

> > marriage.

> >

> > QUESTION : Marriage when ?

> > DOB : 07.02.1962

> > POB : JODHPUR ( Rajasthan) 73E04 , 26N19

> > TOB : 10:15 am

> > Please e-mail your responses to forum ( ) and copy

> > (CC) Bohra ji on his email id - msbohra62@

> >

> > Results will be announced on coming Sunday 23rd August 2009.

> >

> > As always, all systems and all branches of astrology are invited. In case

> > you are using any system of astrology other than KP, please mentioned the

> > same in the email.

> >

> > Wish everyone all the best.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

>

Dear Bohra ji,

This time the chart is complex overall but easier for marriage perspective. Especially I believe that people will not be far off the mark as we have seen in previous two quizzes. In last two quizzes most of the participants were even not able to get Mahadasa correctly.

I would give two possible options -

1. Sat-Rah-Ket 2/10/1986-2/12/19862. Sat-Jup-Ket  15/1/1989-8/3/1989  

Here is my explanation -

Why Saturn?

Saturn is in conjunction with 11th cusp. Saturn is also 11th lord. As there is no indication for any marriage delay, hence we had to choose between Mercury or Saturn. That is another reason I had chosen Saturn

Why Rahu?

We have already taken 11th house representation in the form of Saturn. So I wanted to pick among 2nd house and 7th house representation. Rahu is in the star of Mercury l/o 7th in 11th. Why not Mercury itself? Because Mercury is in the Nakshatra of Moon in 12th. Also Mercury didn't figure out in the list of RP.

Why Ketu?

As we have taken 7th significator, so wanted to take 2nd significator. Ketu is in Nakshtra of Mars l/o 2nd and conjoining 11th cusp. Also Ketu figured out prominently in my list of RP.

Why Jupiter?

Jupiter is also taken for almost same reason as Ketu. Though I give second possibility to second option because in the list of RP, Rahu was conjoining Jupiter and hence becoming more powerful than Jupiter.  

Ruling Planets20/08/2009, 9:39 PM, Agra

Ascendant Sign Lord: Mars

Ascendant Nakshatra Lord: KetuMoon Sign Lord: Sun

Moon Nakshatra Lord: KetuDay Lord: Jupiter

Hoping to get it right this time.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 10:54 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Friends,

QUESTION  :   Marriage when ?DOB  : 07.02.1962POB  : JODHPUR ( Rajasthan)  73E04  ,  26N19TOB  : 10:15 am

Please e-mail your responses to forum ( ) and copy (CC) Bohra ji on his email id - msbohra62

january 1991  mercury-mercury-venus

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 11:20 AM, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

Dear Puneet ji,It is better that all participants should justify their analysis with rules, which they will apply to find out the marriage date.It will help to learn well for new students.I have seen some post here with only the result without analysis reports.It is my request to all,i hope nobody will feel other way.

Thanks,M.S.Bohra , Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > Here is another marriage quiz by MS Bohra ji. We need to predict the time of

> marriage.> > QUESTION : Marriage when ?> DOB : 07.02.1962> POB : JODHPUR ( Rajasthan) 73E04 , 26N19> TOB : 10:15 am> Please e-mail your responses to forum ( ) and copy

> (CC) Bohra ji on his email id - msbohra62 > > Results will be announced on coming Sunday 23rd August 2009.> > As always, all systems and all branches of astrology are invited. In case> you are using any system of astrology other than KP, please mentioned the

> same in the email.> > Wish everyone all the best.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey>

Dear Puneetji,

Some message are not appear and appearing very late,might be some technical

problem with .

Thanks for your detail analysis,i have received the same.You are right it is a

complex chart and Nodes play there role.

Dear VGRji,

I have received you detail analysis,acknowledgment of this posted by me

yesterday but not appear so here confirming again.

Thanks,

Dear Bipsji,

Received your analysis.

Thanks,

Dear Abhayji,

Received your answer.

Thanks,

Yesterday i am totally free so i acknowledge every analysis received by me,

immediately.Today and tomorrow i have some urgent work so i will be able to

response accordingly, the time which i get in between,please bear with me.

Thanks to all

M.S.Bohra

, " msbohra62 " <msbohra62 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Puneet ji,

>

> It is better that all participants should justify their analysis with rules,

which they will apply to find out the marriage date.It will help to learn well

for new students.I have seen some post here with only the result without

analysis reports.It is my request to all,i hope nobody will feel other way.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

>

>

>

>

> , Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > Here is another marriage quiz by MS Bohra ji. We need to predict the time of

> > marriage.

> >

> > QUESTION : Marriage when ?

> > DOB : 07.02.1962

> > POB : JODHPUR ( Rajasthan) 73E04 , 26N19

> > TOB : 10:15 am

> > Please e-mail your responses to forum ( ) and copy

> > (CC) Bohra ji on his email id - msbohra62@

> >

> > Results will be announced on coming Sunday 23rd August 2009.

> >

> > As always, all systems and all branches of astrology are invited. In case

> > you are using any system of astrology other than KP, please mentioned the

> > same in the email.

> >

> > Wish everyone all the best.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

>

Hello all,In the chart of Quiz 11, house of marriage and/or 7th lord is related to 6, 8 and 12. Marriage seems to have delayed. In my opinion, Mercury/Venus/mercury ( year Jan 1996 to June 1996) resulted in marriage to the native. with regardsDhananjay--- On Wed, 8/19/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitp Quiz 11: Marriage Quiz by Bohra ji Cc: msbohra62Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 10:24 AM

Dear Friends,

Dear Bohra ji,

In my opinion your marriage took place in the D-B-A of Saturn-Rahu-Venus,

between 03/12/1986 and 25/05/1987.

There is no planet in the star of Dasha lord Saturn. Saturn owns

the 11th house. Saturn is in the star and sub of Moon which owns the

5th house and appears in the cuspal positions of the houses 5, 7 and

Antara lord Rahu is in the 5th house. It is in

the star of Mercury who owns the 7th house and Rahu’s sub lord is Rahu

itself.

The Vidasha lord Venus is in the 11th house and

is in the cuspal positions of houses 2 and 7. It is in the star of Mars who

owns the 2nd house. And in the sub of Jupiter who is in the 11th

house and is in the cuspal position of the 7th house.

Regards,

Sandeep

THE MARRIAGE DATE OF Mr.BOHRA JI WAS IN MER DASA MER BHUKTHI SUN ANTHRA AND SAT SUKSHUMA IN BETWEEN 24 MAY 1991 TO 31 MAY 1991.THIS WAS ANALISED IN THE KP SYSTEM

MOHANKUMAR .A.B

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Sent: Friday, 21 August, 2009 12:56:16 PMRe: Re: Quiz 11: Marriage Quiz by Bohra ji

Dear Mr.Bohra,

Mr..Raichur's SW gives the coordinates as Lat. 26 N 18 & Long. 73 E 02

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

msbohra62 <msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comFriday, August 21, 2009 9:54:45 AM Re: Quiz 11: Marriage Quiz by Bohra ji

Dear Sunaparanathaji,Most of all astrologer of Jodhpur who have not published their own Panchang recommending and believe that the aesthetic Panchang is "Nirnaysagar- published from Neemach(UP). The co-ordinates given by me is from this Panchang.When i see with Google Earth it comes 26 N 16'19.33 ,73 E 00'54.62. But we used the Panchand for ready references so we uses which i have given in my Data post.So use which i have given without any confusion.Thanks,M.S.Bohra@gro ups.com, "msbohra62" <msbohra62@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Sunaji,> > I have given Lat. & Long 73E04 , 26N19 ,use the same for your predication. It is the right for Jodhpur (Rajasthan)> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > >

> -- In @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Friends,> > > > The Quiz is a hard nut to crack.> > I am in confusion to determine the data of the POB> > > > Lat. & Long> > Bohra Ji says it is 73E04 , 26N19> > Jyotish Deepika - 73.01 , 26.17> > KPStarOne - 70.02 , 21.53> > JHL - 79.52 , 24.5> > www.satsig.net and ituochmap.com - 73.02 ,26.28> > > > It is a question. Which is the correct?> > > > > > As per JD - The Sub Lord of the 7th Cusp is Ve> > and Sa & Ma are in

10th cusp.> > > > As per KPStarOne - Sa is the Sub of 7th and Sa & Ma are in the 11th with the cluster of 7 planets!> > > > Dear Bohra Ji or any member, Can u kindly elaborate these correctly before proceed?> > > > Regards> > > > Kalyan> > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Punit Pandey <punitp@>> > @gro ups.com> > Cc: msbohra62@> > Wednesday, August 19, 2009 10:54:16 PM> > Quiz 11: Marriage Quiz by Bohra ji> > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > Here is another marriage quiz by MS Bohra ji. We need to predict the time

of marriage. > > > > QUESTION : Marriage when ?> > DOB : 07.02.1962> > POB : JODHPUR ( Rajasthan) 73E04 , 26N19> > TOB : 10:15 am> > > > Please e-mail your responses to forum (@ gro ups.com) and copy (CC) Bohra ji on his email id - msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in> > > > Results will be announced on coming Sunday 23rd August 2009. > > > > As always, all systems and all branches of astrology are invited. In case you are using any system of astrology other than KP, please mentioned the same in the email. > > > > Wish everyone all the best.. > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey>

>>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

hi bhohra ji/punit ji

my reply was nearby

to find marriage 1st we find chances of early marriage/ late marriage

there was indication of late marriage

7th lord mercury getting retro with saturn

7th karak venus with saturn ketu sun mars

jupiter getting debilitate/ neechabhanga also there

jupiter afflicted by saturn

mars is exalting

so mars is strong significator of marriage as  i found

i take age nearby 28 then find suitable dasha, transit position

mercury mahadasha was there..7th lord..marriage karak

mercury anterdasha ..same as 7th lord strong karak

i took venus pratyanter dasha..as natural significator of marriage

as i use parasher lite so some time diff i found

it is better if all use same s/w

in transit jupiter was in his uchch rashi with ketu aspecting venus n mercury both also aspecting lagna from there

---------- Forwarded message ----------anjna agarwal <anu0562Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Fwd: Re: Quiz 11: Marriage Quiz by Bohra ji , msbohra62 <msbohra62

dear bhohra ji, punit ji

my reply was nearby

---------- Forwarded message ----------anjna agarwal <anu0562

Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 11:42 AMRe: Re: Quiz 11: Marriage Quiz by Bohra ji , msbohra62 <msbohra62

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 11:20 AM, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

Thanks,M.S.Bohra , Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > Here is another marriage quiz by MS Bohra ji. We need to predict the time of

> marriage.> > QUESTION : Marriage when ?> DOB : 07.02.1962> POB : JODHPUR ( Rajasthan) 73E04 , 26N19> TOB : 10:15 am> Please e-mail your responses to forum ( ) and copy

> (CC) Bohra ji on his email id - msbohra62 > > Results will be announced on coming Sunday 23rd August 2009.> > As always, all systems and all branches of astrology are invited. In case> you are using any system of astrology other than KP, please mentioned the