IndiaDivine.org

Result of Quiz No.11

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all friend,I have selected the closed result on the parameter of Dasha and dates.Some are also closed because of any over sight i forget to mentioned their name please don't mind it.All the analysis are before the forum now.The final judge are forum members so please don't take it as wrong perception.I have attached the all copies which i have received till i have posted the result to the forum.I am not a computer friendly so i have did my best to do summery.Thanks to all again.M.S.Bohra

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Dear Friends,

Three members also select the Dasha period of marriage as

Mercury-Mercury so they are also nearest real one.

-Mohan Kumar ji and

-Anjana ji

Both mail i have not received so i could not included in summary

but by their post we can know that both are send their answer before the result

announced.

-Neelam ji also predicted the Mer-Mer dasha but her mail comes to

me after the result appear in the forum,so the same reason it could not be

included in summary.

Many more have selected Mercury Mahadasha period as :-

-Bips ji

-Dhanajay ji

-Sunaparantha ji

-Niky Modi ji

Selection of Dasha period of any event is important because date of

event are differently comes due to different software and different settings in

one software.if we use same software or same co-ordinate,Ayanamsa than we are at

same level to analysis the chart.It is my opinion and simple observations.

So in next quiz organiser clearly mention all the data and we will

try to follow the same for predication.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62 wrote:

>

> Dear all friend,

>

> I have selected the closed result on the parameter of Dasha and dates.Some are

also closed because of any over sight  i forget to mentioned their name please

don't mind it.All the analysis are before the forum now.The final judge are

forum members so please don't take it as wrong perception.

>

> I have attached the all copies which i have received till i have posted the

result to the forum.I am not a computer friendly so i have did my best to do

summery.

>

> Thanks to all again.

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

>

>

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket.

>

Dear friends,

Adith ji also selected mercury mahadhasa,i forget to mention in my

earlier post,please excuse me for that.

Dear Adith ji please don't mind it.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

>

> Dear all friend,

>

> I have selected the closed result on the parameter of Dasha and dates.Some are

also closed because of any over sight  i forget to mentioned their name please

don't mind it.All the analysis are before the forum now.The final judge are

forum members so please don't take it as wrong perception.

>

> I have attached the all copies which i have received till i have posted the

result to the forum.I am not a computer friendly so i have did my best to do

summery.

>

> Thanks to all again.

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

>

>

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket.

>

Hi

Thnks Bohraji for a good quiz

I take this opportunity to thank my Guruji Mr. Sunilji Gondhalekar & Mr. Subhashji Ektare for there blessings & continued support.

After reading the posts from various members wanted to share my thaughts( i am writing this aimed at beginers because i have undergone the pain of failure ).

If you look at the analysis presented by me it is a simple combination of logic & KP rules.I also faced the same problems as other members when you come across 4 -5 significators for a event OR +ve & -ve Bhav's appearing at the same time.The conjoins + drushti's etc is totally confusing in this situation. How to choose amongst them? The major challenge then comes is narrowing down on the correct significators. In the past i use to straight jump to RP's for help. But failed many times ( i keep a record of all the ques solved & call up people to get a feedback on predictions ).Offcourse do not misunderstand me (i do not want to start any controversy ) on RP's. I am just a new learner & believe correct application of RP is important which i was unsuccessful in.

Then a need arose in my mind that unless i am able to arrive at less number of significators i will not be able to solve this problem. Then in one of the posts by Sunilji in our group emails i read that "only strong significators give result & rest produce only mirage". This trigerred a correspondence between me & him. Now after 6-8 months i say that the Sub & its star do help us in arriving at lesser number of significators. Seniors do it by shear experience ( some members like Lajmiji, twji,rathji etc are in this field for more number of years than my age). But for beginers i think 4 step is good to start with.

Regards

Amit Soman

Offcourse i agree there are many ways of narrowing down on choice of significators & everybody chooses the way he is comfortable with. Getting result is important. Beginers should try various ways

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 1:36:39 PMRe: Result of Quiz No.11

congrats to the winners ,,And thanks to bohraji for this exciting quiz.!!with best wishes Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 23/8/09, Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Result of Quiz No.11 [1 Attachment]@gro ups.comCc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Sunday, 23 August, 2009, 7:24 PM

RESULT OF QUIZ No.11

Dear Friends,

Now time of result for which every participant waiting.

My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.

As per the software Jhora 7.33 version

KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32

Co-ordinates :73 E 04’00†, 26 N 19’00â€

Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat- Jup.

Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, “Postpartum of any event by justificationâ€.

In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is also venus, 2nd CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.

So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of 11,2 and 8th.

Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age, Saturn, and second for later age, Mercury.

Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon is in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars just few seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that 10 cups is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr, Rath also have did a deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.

One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about “Punarphoo Dosha†which delay the marriage.

So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god has decided no body can change it after all his efforts.

Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the marriage.7th CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus. Where Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In Mercury’s star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give the result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.

So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.

Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and Rahu are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for marriage. Other all have denial significations.

Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?

Seniors will guide us,

Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts.

M.S.Bohra

Most nearest of result are :-

1.Amit Soman

Mer - Mer - Mo

2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-

Me/Me/Ve/Ra

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dear Bhora ji,

Thanks for your points!

With regard to Ketu, I agee that Ketu is in MArs star who is in conjunction with Sat and signfication of 10,12. You can see Jupiter is also in Mars Star and Rahu sub equal Ketu. But Jupiter has played his role. But I I told the self strength and other weaknedd have to be studied properly after selection of signficators as per Backward Theory. Jupiter aspects 5 and 7. and becomes stronger. Ketus in close conjunction with Sun the signficator of 6. Jupiter is also in coinjunction with Sun, but Ketu being node represents Sun greatly and also Jupiter's aspect to be considered much.

I hope with my this theory, I am sure we can chose the strong signficators and the strength to be studies well. Let me study well.

Thanks for your wonderful quiz!

Regards

Adith 

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 9:36 AM, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

Dear Adith ji,Every step of failure is steps of success.Yesterday i have read a story of a scientist he have invented a device after 21 times failed to make that device.One journalist asked " Than you could not make this device by 21 times efforts,how will you describe it ? " Scientist reply " Now i know the 21 reason by which this device can't be made "

So postmortem is the essential lessons for us to learn oer mistakes.Now for Krtu,please see ,in Ketu star Mars is posited and Mars l/o 2,9 in 10 with closely conjunct with Saturn l/o 11,12 in 10.The denial significance of marriage 10,12 cusp significant.

My chart is some way is real one with conjunction of 7 planet in a cups,if apply the conjunction theory than we puzzled.In my view the simple way first we select the clear-cut significance of desire cups,if not get it than which is second one with less significance of denial result.More seniors will guide us.

Thanks,M.S.Bohra , " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath wrote:>> Dear Bhora ji,

> > I could see some more points in it. I just want to share. (yes. As you said> already postmortem is easy. But is worth it.)> > Why no Ketu despite a strong significator?> The following could be the reason?

> > It is conjoined with Sun the significator of 6 and represents it?> > Jupiter is also conjoined in close conjunction with Sun the 6th> significator. But Jupiter aspects 2 and 7th Houses.Hence it becomes stronger

> than Ketu?> > HENCE IN MY BACKWARD THEORY , finding the self strength of the Planets out> of the signficators in all aspects need to be considered much and more> attention is required. That too this type of rare cases, we must be more

> alert.> > Thanks for a very good Quiz!> > Regards> Adith> > > > > > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 9:03 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> gkadithkasinath wrote:> > > Dear Bhora ji,> >> > Nice Quiz!> >> > It is useful in finding out one important point.> >> > When there is any delay of an event and Sat is also a cause for that, Sat

> > will be the Planet in offering in its period, I have read in some of KP> > books by our Guruji. Hence Sat has offered his role as Sookshma. THIS IS AN> > IMPORTANT ONE.> >> > Mercury is a significator hence I selected the Dasa also. But as it was

> > delayed, it is capable of giving in its Own Bukthi itself. This also I have> > noticed in some case. Not required for a better Bukthi. Instead favorable> > Andra and Sookshma will play role. But I jumped to the next Bukthi Ketu .

> > THIS IS ALSO ONE IMPORTANT THING I COULD FIND. But I still try to find the> > reason for Ketu not played its role.> >> > But the Question is , in MERCURY bukthi, the immediate Andra KETU is also

> > good, but not happened. Why? May be the Transit not favorable?> >> > RAHU of course the strongest as its in its own sub and in the star of> > Mercury the lord of 7.> >

> > Nice and distinct chart with some rare planetory positions.> >> > Good Luck!> >> > Regards> > Adith> >> >> >> >> >

> > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62wrote:> >> >> [Attachment(s) <#12347e43d7b20f9a_12347d42ec1d6ef5_TopText> from

> >> Madhu Sudan Bohra included below]> >>> >> *RESULT OF QUIZ No.11*> >>> >> * *> >>> >> Dear Friends,> >>

> >>> >>> >> Now time of result for which every participant waiting.> >>> >>> >>> >> My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All

> >> Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.> >>> >>> >>> >> As per the software Jhora 7.33 version> >>> >> KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32

> >>> >> Co-ordinates :73 E 04'00 " , 26 N 19'00 " > >>> >>> >>> >> Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat-Jup.> >>> >>

> >>> >> Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, " Postpartum of any> >> event by justification " .> >>> >>> >>> >> In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is also venus, 2nd

> >> CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.> >>> >>> >>> >> So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of 11,2> >> and 8th.

> >>> >>> >>> >> Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong> >> signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age, Saturn, and

> >> second for later age, Mercury.> >>> >>> >>> >> Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon is> >> in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars just few

> >> seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that 10 cups> >> is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr,Rath also have did a> >> deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.

> >>> >>> >>> >> One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about " Punarphoo> >> Dosha " which delay the marriage.> >>> >>

> >>> >> So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have> >> came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god has> >> decided no body can change it after all his efforts.

> >>> >>> >>> >> Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the marriage.7th> >> CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus. Where

> >> Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In> >> Mercury's star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give the> >> result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.

> >>> >>> >>> >> So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.> >>> >>> >>> >> Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and Rahu

> >> are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for marriage.> >> Other all have denial significations.> >>> >>> >>> >> Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as

> >> AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?> >>> >>> >>> >> Seniors will guide us,> >>> >>> >>> >> Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts.

> >>> >>> >>> >> M.S.Bohra> >>> >>> >>> >> Most nearest of result are :-> >>> >>> >>

> >> 1.Amit Soman> >>> >> Mer - Mer - Mo> >>> >> 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-> >>> >> Me/Me/Ve/Ra> >>> >> ------------------------------

> >> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click> >> here <http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.>.

> >>> >> > >>> >> >>

Dear Adith ji,

You are right on your points.

But Ketu also aspects 5,7 and he is posited in 11th.Noe if we see the SSL level

than the difference comes in picture.

Sun-Ma-Ra-Sa

Ketu-Ma-Ra-Sa

Jupiter-Ma-Ra-Moon

Moon l/o 5 in 12,and Moon in sub of mercury a strong significant.In Mercury's

star rahu posited in the sign of Moon and no any other planet with Rahu,so rahu

will give the result of 5 cups.Rahu in the star of mercury.

When many planet are in same star and sub than we should look for SSL level.

In my view this way Jupiter gain the power,what do you think ?

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhora ji,

>

> Thanks for your points!

>

> With regard to Ketu, I agee that Ketu is in MArs star who is in conjunction

> with Sat and signfication of 10,12. You can see Jupiter is also in Mars Star

> and Rahu sub equal Ketu. But Jupiter has played his role. But I I told the

> self strength and other weaknedd have to be studied properly after selection

> of signficators as per Backward Theory. Jupiter aspects 5 and 7. and becomes

> stronger. Ketus in close conjunction with Sun the signficator of 6. Jupiter

> is also in coinjunction with Sun, but Ketu being node represents Sun greatly

> and also Jupiter's aspect to be considered much.

> I hope with my this theory, I am sure we can chose the strong signficators

> and the strength to be studies well. Let me study well.

>

> Thanks for your wonderful quiz!

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

> On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 9:36 AM, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Adith ji,

> >

> > Every step of failure is steps of success.Yesterday i have read a story of

> > a scientist he have invented a device after 21 times failed to make that

> > device.One journalist asked " Than you could not make this device by 21 times

> > efforts,how will you describe it ? " Scientist reply " Now i know the 21

> > reason by which this device can't be made "

> >

> > So postmortem is the essential lessons for us to learn oer mistakes.

> >

> > Now for Krtu,please see ,in Ketu star Mars is posited and Mars l/o 2,9 in

> > 10 with closely conjunct with Saturn l/o 11,12 in 10.The denial significance

> > of marriage 10,12 cusp significant.

> >

> > My chart is some way is real one with conjunction of 7 planet in a cups,if

> > apply the conjunction theory than we puzzled.

> >

> > In my view the simple way first we select the clear-cut significance of

> > desire cups,if not get it than which is second one with less significance of

> > denial result.More seniors will guide us.

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

> > <%40>, " adith

> > kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhora ji,

> > >

> > > I could see some more points in it. I just want to share. (yes. As you

> > said

> > > already postmortem is easy. But is worth it.)

> > >

> > > Why no Ketu despite a strong significator?

> > > The following could be the reason?

> > >

> > > It is conjoined with Sun the significator of 6 and represents it?

> > >

> > > Jupiter is also conjoined in close conjunction with Sun the 6th

> > > significator. But Jupiter aspects 2 and 7th Houses.Hence it becomes

> > stronger

> > > than Ketu?

> > >

> > > HENCE IN MY BACKWARD THEORY , finding the self strength of the Planets

> > out

> > > of the signficators in all aspects need to be considered much and more

> > > attention is required. That too this type of rare cases, we must be more

> > > alert.

> > >

> > > Thanks for a very good Quiz!

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 9:03 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> > > gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > >

> > > > Dear Bhora ji,

> > > >

> > > > Nice Quiz!

> > > >

> > > > It is useful in finding out one important point.

> > > >

> > > > When there is any delay of an event and Sat is also a cause for that,

> > Sat

> > > > will be the Planet in offering in its period, I have read in some of KP

> > > > books by our Guruji. Hence Sat has offered his role as Sookshma. THIS

> > IS AN

> > > > IMPORTANT ONE.

> > > >

> > > > Mercury is a significator hence I selected the Dasa also. But as it was

> > > > delayed, it is capable of giving in its Own Bukthi itself. This also I

> > have

> > > > noticed in some case. Not required for a better Bukthi. Instead

> > favorable

> > > > Andra and Sookshma will play role. But I jumped to the next Bukthi Ketu

> > .

> > > > THIS IS ALSO ONE IMPORTANT THING I COULD FIND. But I still try to find

> > the

> > > > reason for Ketu not played its role.

> > > >

> > > > But the Question is , in MERCURY bukthi, the immediate Andra KETU is

> > also

> > > > good, but not happened. Why? May be the Transit not favorable?

> > > >

> > > > RAHU of course the strongest as its in its own sub and in the star of

> > > > Mercury the lord of 7.

> > > >

> > > > Nice and distinct chart with some rare planetory positions.

> > > >

> > > > Good Luck!

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Adith

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62@

> > ...>wrote:

> > > >

> > > >> [Attachment(s) <#12347e43d7b20f9a_12347d42ec1d6ef5_TopText> from

> >

> > > >> Madhu Sudan Bohra included below]

> > > >>

> > > >> *RESULT OF QUIZ No.11*

> > > >>

> > > >> * *

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Friends,

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Now time of result for which every participant waiting.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All

> > > >> Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> As per the software Jhora 7.33 version

> > > >>

> > > >> KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32

> > > >>

> > > >> Co-ordinates :73 E 04'00 " , 26 N 19'00 "

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat-Jup.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, " Postpartum of

> > any

> > > >> event by justification " .

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is also venus,

> > 2nd

> > > >> CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of

> > 11,2

> > > >> and 8th.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong

> > > >> signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age,

> > Saturn, and

> > > >> second for later age, Mercury.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th.

> > Moon is

> > > >> in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars just

> > few

> > > >> seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that 10

> > cups

> > > >> is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr,Rath also have

> > did a

> > > >> deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about

> > " Punarphoo

> > > >> Dosha " which delay the marriage.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have

> > > >> came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever

> > god has

> > > >> decided no body can change it after all his efforts.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the

> > marriage.7th

> > > >> CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus.

> > Where

> > > >> Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In

> > > >> Mercury's star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give

> > the

> > > >> result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and

> > Rahu

> > > >> are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for

> > marriage.

> > > >> Other all have denial significations.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu

> > as

> > > >> AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Seniors will guide us,

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard

> > efforts.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> M.S.Bohra

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Most nearest of result are :-

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> 1.Amit Soman

> > > >>

> > > >> Mer - Mer - Mo

> > > >>

> > > >> 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-

> > > >>

> > > >> Me/Me/Ve/Ra

> > > >>

> > > >> ------------------------------

> > > >> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and

> > more. Click

> > > >> here <

> > http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.>.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Bhoraji ji,

I accept your points about the SSL. When more than a planet is in the same star and sub, taking the SSL shows the diffference.

But Ketu is aspecting 5 and not 7.

Both Ketu and Jupiter are in Mars star and Rahu sub. Rahu is a strong significator.

How Ketu and Jupiter differens in the strength.? Lets see.

a) Jupiter aspects 5 and 7

b) Jupiter is in the SSL of Moon who in the star of Jupiter (posited in 11)

whereas, Ketu is in the SSL of Sat who is in Moon star and signfies 10 and 12. Not favorable.

Hence Jupiter becomes stronger than Ketu.

c) Moreover, Ketu is conjoined with the owner of 6,7,4,1,10. Hence it also represents the unfavorable signficators also being the node.

So the above may be reasons for Ketu not played a role and Jupiter did.

Regards

Adith

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 1:53 AM, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

Dear Adith ji,You are right on your points.But Ketu also aspects 5,7 and he is posited in 11th.Noe if we see the SSL level than the difference comes in picture.Sun-Ma-Ra-SaKetu-Ma-Ra-Sa

Jupiter-Ma-Ra-MoonMoon l/o 5 in 12,and Moon in sub of mercury a strong significant.In Mercury's star rahu posited in the sign of Moon and no any other planet with Rahu,so rahu will give the result of 5 cups.Rahu in the star of mercury.

When many planet are in same star and sub than we should look for SSL level.In my view this way Jupiter gain the power,what do you think ? Thanks,M.S.Bohra , " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath wrote:

>> Dear Bhora ji,>

> Thanks for your points!> > With regard to Ketu, I agee that Ketu is in MArs star who is in conjunction> with Sat and signfication of 10,12. You can see Jupiter is also in Mars Star

> and Rahu sub equal Ketu. But Jupiter has played his role. But I I told the> self strength and other weaknedd have to be studied properly after selection> of signficators as per Backward Theory. Jupiter aspects 5 and 7. and becomes

> stronger. Ketus in close conjunction with Sun the signficator of 6. Jupiter> is also in coinjunction with Sun, but Ketu being node represents Sun greatly> and also Jupiter's aspect to be considered much.

> I hope with my this theory, I am sure we can chose the strong signficators> and the strength to be studies well. Let me study well.> > Thanks for your wonderful quiz!> > Regards

> Adith>

> On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 9:36 AM, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Adith ji,> >> > Every step of failure is steps of success.Yesterday i have read a story of

> > a scientist he have invented a device after 21 times failed to make that> > device.One journalist asked " Than you could not make this device by 21 times> > efforts,how will you describe it ? " Scientist reply " Now i know the 21

> > reason by which this device can't be made " > >> > So postmortem is the essential lessons for us to learn oer mistakes.> >> > Now for Krtu,please see ,in Ketu star Mars is posited and Mars l/o 2,9 in

> > 10 with closely conjunct with Saturn l/o 11,12 in 10.The denial significance> > of marriage 10,12 cusp significant.> >> > My chart is some way is real one with conjunction of 7 planet in a cups,if

> > apply the conjunction theory than we puzzled.> >> > In my view the simple way first we select the clear-cut significance of> > desire cups,if not get it than which is second one with less significance of

> > denial result.More seniors will guide us.> >> > Thanks,> >> > M.S.Bohra> >> > <%40>, " adith

> > kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhora ji,> > >> > > I could see some more points in it. I just want to share. (yes. As you

> > said> > > already postmortem is easy. But is worth it.)> > >> > > Why no Ketu despite a strong significator?> > > The following could be the reason?> > >

> > > It is conjoined with Sun the significator of 6 and represents it?> > >> > > Jupiter is also conjoined in close conjunction with Sun the 6th> > > significator. But Jupiter aspects 2 and 7th Houses.Hence it becomes

> > stronger> > > than Ketu?> > >> > > HENCE IN MY BACKWARD THEORY , finding the self strength of the Planets> > out> > > of the signficators in all aspects need to be considered much and more

> > > attention is required. That too this type of rare cases, we must be more> > > alert.> > >> > > Thanks for a very good Quiz!> > >> > > Regards

> > > Adith> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 9:03 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <> > > gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > >> > > > Dear Bhora ji,> > > >> > > > Nice Quiz!> > > >> > > > It is useful in finding out one important point.> > > >

> > > > When there is any delay of an event and Sat is also a cause for that,> > Sat> > > > will be the Planet in offering in its period, I have read in some of KP> > > > books by our Guruji. Hence Sat has offered his role as Sookshma. THIS

> > IS AN> > > > IMPORTANT ONE.> > > >> > > > Mercury is a significator hence I selected the Dasa also. But as it was> > > > delayed, it is capable of giving in its Own Bukthi itself. This also I

> > have> > > > noticed in some case. Not required for a better Bukthi. Instead> > favorable> > > > Andra and Sookshma will play role. But I jumped to the next Bukthi Ketu

> > .> > > > THIS IS ALSO ONE IMPORTANT THING I COULD FIND. But I still try to find> > the> > > > reason for Ketu not played its role.> > > >> > > > But the Question is , in MERCURY bukthi, the immediate Andra KETU is

> > also> > > > good, but not happened. Why? May be the Transit not favorable?> > > >> > > > RAHU of course the strongest as its in its own sub and in the star of> > > > Mercury the lord of 7.

> > > >> > > > Nice and distinct chart with some rare planetory positions.> > > >> > > > Good Luck!> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Adith

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62@> > ...>wrote:

> > > >> > > >> [Attachment(s) <#12347e43d7b20f9a_12347d42ec1d6ef5_TopText> from> >> > > >> Madhu Sudan Bohra included below]> > > >>

> > > >> *RESULT OF QUIZ No.11*> > > >>> > > >> * *> > > >>> > > >> Dear Friends,> > > >>> > > >>

> > > >>> > > >> Now time of result for which every participant waiting.> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All

> > > >> Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> As per the software Jhora 7.33 version

> > > >>> > > >> KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32> > > >>> > > >> Co-ordinates :73 E 04'00 " , 26 N 19'00 " > > > >>> > > >>

> > > >>> > > >> Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat-Jup.> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, " Postpartum of

> > any> > > >> event by justification " .> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is also venus,

> > 2nd> > > >> CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of

> > 11,2> > > >> and 8th.> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong

> > > >> signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age,> > Saturn, and> > > >> second for later age, Mercury.> > > >>> > > >>

> > > >>> > > >> Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th.> > Moon is> > > >> in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars just

> > few> > > >> seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that 10> > cups> > > >> is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr,Rath also have

> > did a> > > >> deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about

> > " Punarphoo> > > >> Dosha " which delay the marriage.> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have

> > > >> came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever> > god has> > > >> decided no body can change it after all his efforts.> > > >>

> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the> > marriage.7th> > > >> CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus.

> > Where> > > >> Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In> > > >> Mercury's star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give> > the

> > > >> result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.

> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and> > Rahu> > > >> are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for

> > marriage.> > > >> Other all have denial significations.> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu

> > as> > > >> AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Seniors will guide us,> > > >>

> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard> > efforts.> > > >>> > > >>

> > > >>> > > >> M.S.Bohra> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> Most nearest of result are :-> > > >>

> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> 1.Amit Soman> > > >>> > > >> Mer - Mer - Mo> > > >>> > > >> 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-

> > > >>> > > >> Me/Me/Ve/Ra> > > >>> > > >> ------------------------------> > > >> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and

> > more. Click> > > >> here <> > http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.>.

> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Dear Sirs,

1. It is a fact that there are 5 planets in XI house, not 7.

2. It is rightly said that prediction ending at Mahadasa level is quite inadequate. It should be at least up to Antara level in not up to date or Prana level.

3. Transparancy is definitely helpful for studying a chart.

4. I do agree that every one does not use one and the same SW. Individuals may be comfortable with different SWs. But I wish every one should follow an uniform Ayanamsa.

5. Well in a quiz, not knowing whether one is already married or not, or whether there was early or late marriage does not make much difference. It is because it is a quiz and one is expected to predict (a) if marriage is promissed, (b)Is there any indication of late marriage, © Which DBA promis marriage,(d) What transit shall be favorable for marriage.

Here, all of us must realise that signification of 2,7 and 11 does not always mean marriage. Significators of 2 points to many other matters than marriage, those of 7 and 11 as well. Hence the relationship/friendship among the significators of 2, 7 and 11 appears to be very important to bring together the to form a team of Marriage Caravan. I think this part is overlooked very often.

I just wanted to share my opinion.

Dr. Rath

bhaskar_jyotish <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 12:38:03 AM Re: Result of Quiz No.11

Dear Bohraji,A good quiz and a mind boggling one.1) Let me remind you that you have only 5 planets in the 11th Cusp andnot 7 as you have mentioned, because that is Traditional astrology andnot KP .2) Mercury Mahadasha chosen for marriage does not make it the rightanswer and neither close to the answer, because Mercury Mahadasha islasting from 1990 till 2007. We cannot make any client happy just bysaying that you will get married in a Dasha like Mercury. He will notdigest this. He needs to know the app. time frame.3) You have not mentioned at the start of the Quiz that this is your ownChart. This may not make a difference to the results, because it isapparent that many of us do not know how to apply the KP rules properly,but this would bring in some authenticity and some seriousness on partof the member doing some study when he knows that this is a members ownchart and not

of some contacts, like I had mentioned it at time ofinitiating the marriage Quiz in my case . This transparanecy must alwaysbe there at the start of any Quiz.4) You mentioned about different softwares and different ayanamshas willproduce different Dashas or time periods. In this forum it is understoodthat everyone is using KP ayanamsha. But even if one selects Lahiris,it will not bring in much difference to the event dates unless we aretrying to find out a event within one hour or the same day like we do inRP's at times.5) When one faces a native in person one knows that he is not marriedtill date, but in quizzes it is difficult to choose Mahadashas (As Imentioned in one of previous mails), and more difficult to percieve thata native is married after 30 years of age, as in your case, which is notdisclosed in quiz, but disclosed when one meets a native face to face.Normally in India it is

understood that averagely one marries by age 24(And in this generation between 27-30)6) You mentioned " In my previous post i have did one mistake aboutKetu, Ketu is in the star of Mars and there is no any planet in Ketustar. " Please explain how this will make a difference to predictions.Thank you for bringing us near to the truth, that we have still to learnmuch.regards/Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, "msbohra62" <msbohra62@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Adith ji,>> Every step of failure is steps of success.Yesterday i have read astory of a scientist he have invented a device after 21 times failed tomake that device.One journalist asked "Than you could not make thisdevice by 21 times efforts,how will you describe it ?" Scientist

reply"Now i know the 21 reason by which this device can't be made">> So postmortem is the essential lessons for us to learn oer mistakes.>> Now for Krtu,please see ,in Ketu star Mars is posited and Mars l/o 2,9in 10 with closely conjunct with Saturn l/o 11,12 in 10.The denialsignificance of marriage 10,12 cusp significant.>> My chart is some way is real one with conjunction of 7 planet in acups,if apply the conjunction theory than we puzzled.>> In my view the simple way first we select the clear-cut significanceof desire cups,if not get it than which is second one with lesssignificance of denial result.More seniors will guide us.>> Thanks,>> M.S.Bohra>>>>>> @gro

ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k"gkadithkasinath@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhora ji,> >> > I could see some more points in it. I just want to share. (yes. Asyou said> > already postmortem is easy. But is worth it.)> >> > Why no Ketu despite a strong significator?> > The following could be the reason?> >> > It is conjoined with Sun the significator of 6 and represents it?> >> > Jupiter is also conjoined in close conjunction with Sun the 6th> > significator. But Jupiter aspects 2 and 7th Houses.Hence it becomesstronger> > than Ketu?> >> > HENCE IN MY BACKWARD THEORY , finding the self strength of thePlanets out> > of the signficators in all aspects need to be considered much andmore> > attention is required. That too this type of rare cases, we must

bemore> > alert.> >> > Thanks for a very good Quiz!> >> > Regards> > Adith> >> >> >> >> >> > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 9:03 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <> > gkadithkasinath@ wrote:> >> > > Dear Bhora ji,> > >> > > Nice Quiz!> > >> > > It is useful in finding out one important point.> > >> > > When there is any delay of an event and Sat is also a cause forthat, Sat> > > will be the Planet in offering in its period, I have read in someof KP> > > books by our Guruji. Hence Sat has offered his role as Sookshma.THIS IS AN> > > IMPORTANT ONE.> > >> > > Mercury is a significator hence I selected the Dasa also. But asit was> > > delayed, it

is capable of giving in its Own Bukthi itself. Thisalso I have> > > noticed in some case. Not required for a better Bukthi. Insteadfavorable> > > Andra and Sookshma will play role. But I jumped to the next BukthiKetu .> > > THIS IS ALSO ONE IMPORTANT THING I COULD FIND. But I still try tofind the> > > reason for Ketu not played its role.> > >> > > But the Question is , in MERCURY bukthi, the immediate Andra KETUis also> > > good, but not happened. Why? May be the Transit not favorable?> > >> > > RAHU of course the strongest as its in its own sub and in the starof> > > Mercury the lord of 7.> > >> > > Nice and distinct chart with some rare planetory positions.> > >> > > Good Luck!> > >> > > Regards> > >

Adith> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Madhu Sudan Bohramsbohra62@wrote:> > >> > >> [Attachment( s) <#12347e43d7b20f9a_ 12347d42ec1d6ef5 _TopText> from> > >> Madhu Sudan Bohra included below]> > >>> > >> *RESULT OF QUIZ No.11*> > >>> > >> * *> > >>> > >> Dear Friends,> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> Now time of result for which every participant waiting.> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened(All> > >> Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.> > >>> > >>>

> >>> > >> As per the software Jhora 7.33 version> > >>> > >> KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32> > >>> > >> Co-ordinates :73 E 04'00" , 26 N 19'00"> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat- Jup.> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer,"Postpartum of any> > >> event by justification" .> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is alsovenus, 2nd> > >> CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is

significanceof 11,2> > >> and 8th.> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided bystrong> > >> signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age,Saturn, and> > >> second for later age, Mercury.> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5in12th. Moon is> > >> in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Marsjust few> > >> seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can seethat 10 cups> > >> is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr, Rath alsohave did a> > >> deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.> > >>> > >>> >

>>> > >> One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about"Punarphoo> > >> Dosha" which delay the marriage.> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relationshave> > >> came, many close relative become anger with my parents. Butwhatever god has> > >> decided no body can change it after all his efforts.> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify themarriage.7th> > >> CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus.Where> > >> Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in12th.In> > >> Mercury's star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu willgive the>

> >> result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercuryand Rahu> > >> are the only two planet which not significance the denial cupsfor marriage.> > >> Other all have denial significations.> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why notRahu as> > >> AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> Seniors will guide us,> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> Thanks again to all

who have participate in this quiz with hardefforts.> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> M.S.Bohra> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> Most nearest of result are :-> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> 1.Amit Soman> > >>> > >> Mer - Mer - Mo> > >>> > >> 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-> > >>> > >> Me/Me/Ve/Ra> > >>> > >> ------------ --------- ---------> > >> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights andmore. Click> > >> here<http://in.rd. / tagline_cricket_ 2/*http:/ /cricket. >.> >

>>> > >>> > >>> > >> > >> >>

Dear Amitji,

I believe no one will disagree with me if I say there is no harm in following 4 step theory as long as one arrives at correct prediction in a higher frequency. Well it is one step along side branch, ahead . The base is that of KSK. It is also Stellar system. The caution is that while proceeding towards finer levels, one should use a more reliable SW and the accurate Ayanamsa. Of course the time should be as accurate as the second hand of the watch.

Dr. Rath.

Amit Soman <amitbs2002 Cc: sunilalaka; Subash Ektare <subhash_ektareMonday, August 24, 2009 7:11:44 PMRe: Result of Quiz No.11

Hi

I take this opportunity to thank my Guruji Mr. Sunilji Gondhalekar & Mr. Subhashji Ektare for there blessings & continued support.

After reading the posts from various members wanted to share my thaughts( i am writing this aimed at beginers because i have undergone the pain of failure ).

If you look at the analysis presented by me it is a simple combination of logic & KP rules.I also faced the same problems as other members when you come across 4 -5 significators for a event OR +ve & -ve Bhav's appearing at the same time.The conjoins + drushti's etc is totally confusing in this situation. How to choose amongst them? The major challenge then comes is narrowing down on the correct significators. In the past i use to straight jump to RP's for help. But failed many times ( i keep a record of all the ques solved & call up people to get a feedback on predictions ).Offcourse do not misunderstand me (i do not want to start any controversy ) on RP's. I am just a new learner & believe correct application of RP is important which i was unsuccessful in.

Then a need arose in my mind that unless i am able to arrive at less number of significators i will not be able to solve this problem. Then in one of the posts by Sunilji in our group emails i read that "only strong significators give result & rest produce only mirage". This trigerred a correspondence between me & him. Now after 6-8 months i say that the Sub & its star do help us in arriving at lesser number of significators. Seniors do it by shear experience ( some members like Lajmiji, twji,rathji etc are in this field for more number of years than my age). But for beginers i think 4 step is good to start with.

Regards

Amit Soman

Offcourse i agree there are many ways of narrowing down on choice of significators & everybody chooses the way he is comfortable with. Getting result is important. Beginers should try various ways

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comSunday, August 23, 2009 1:36:39 PMRe: Result of Quiz No.11

congrats to the winners ,,And thanks to bohraji for this exciting quiz.!!with best wishes Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 23/8/09, Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Result of Quiz No.11 [1 Attachment]@gro ups.comCc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Sunday, 23 August, 2009, 7:24 PM

RESULT OF QUIZ No.11

Dear Friends,

My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.

Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, “Postpartum of any event by justificationâ€.

In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is also venus, 2nd CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.

So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of 11,2 and 8th.

Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age, Saturn, and second for later age, Mercury.

Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon is in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars just few seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that 10 cups is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr, Rath also have did a deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.

One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about “Punarphoo Dosha†which delay the marriage.

So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god has decided no body can change it after all his efforts.

Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the marriage.7th CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus. Where Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In Mercury’s star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give the result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.

Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and Rahu are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for marriage. Other all have denial significations.

Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?

Seniors will guide us,

M.S.Bohra

1.Amit Soman

Mer - Mer - Mo

Me/Me/Ve/Ra

>

>

Dear bohra ji.

will you confirm it that there was unsuccessful love afair in sat-rahu period ?

hs nagi

>

>

>

> RESULT OF QUIZ No.11

>

>  

>

> Dear Friends,

>

>  

>

> Now time of result for which every participant waiting.

>

>  

>

> My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All

> Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.

>

>  

>

> As per the software Jhora 7.33 version

>

> KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32

>

> Co-ordinates    :73 E 04’00†, 26

> N 19’00â€

>

>  

>

> Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat-Jup.

>

>  

>

> Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, “Postpartum of

> any event by justificationâ€.

>

>  

>

> In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th

> CSL is also venus, 2nd CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o

> 2,8 in10th.

>

>  

>

> So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of

> 11,2 and 8th.

>

>  

>

> Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong

> signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age, Saturn, and

> second for later age, Mercury.

>

>  

>

> Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon

> is in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars

> just few seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that

> cups is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr,Rath also have did

a

> deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.

>

>  

>

> One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about “Punarphoo

> Dosha†which delay the marriage.

>

>  

>

> So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have

> came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god has

> decided no body can change it after all his efforts.

>

>  

>

> Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the

> marriage.7th CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus.

> Where Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In

> Mercury’s star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give the

> result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.

>

>  

>

> So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.

>

>  

>

> Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and

> Rahu are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for

> marriage. Other all have denial significations.

>

>  

>

> Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as

> AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?

>

>  

>

> Seniors will guide us,

>

>  

>

> Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts.

>

>  

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

>  

>

> Most nearest of result are :-

>

>  

>

> 1.Amit Soman

>

> Mer - Mer - Mo

>

> 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-

>

>             Me/Me/Ve/Ra

>

>

>

>

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local

http://in.local./

>

Dear Dr Rath

Fully agree with you.

I do not recall ever reading that 4 step is something diff than teachings of KSK. I believe its a method / approach to arrive at the result . All the principles are 100% KP.

I think you you missed a few lines below the signature in the mail

" Offcourse i agree there are many ways of narrowing down on choice of significators & everybody chooses the way he is comfortable with. Getting result is important. Beginers should try various ways"

Regards

Amit Soman

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:12:37 AMRe: Result of Quiz No.11

Dear Amitji,

I believe no one will disagree with me if I say there is no harm in following 4 step theory as long as one arrives at correct prediction in a higher frequency. Well it is one step along side branch, ahead . The base is that of KSK. It is also Stellar system. The caution is that while proceeding towards finer levels, one should use a more reliable SW and the accurate Ayanamsa. Of course the time should be as accurate as the second hand of the watch.

Dr. Rath.

Amit Soman <amitbs2002 >@gro ups.comCc: sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com; Subash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >Monday, August 24, 2009 7:11:44 PMRe: Result of Quiz No.11

Hi

Regards

Amit Soman

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comSunday, August 23, 2009 1:36:39 PMRe: Result of Quiz No.11

RESULT OF QUIZ No.11

Dear Friends,

Seniors will guide us,

M.S.Bohra

1.Amit Soman

Mer - Mer - Mo

Me/Me/Ve/Ra

Dear Adith ji,

Rahu/Ketu aspects as like Jupiter.Ketu is posited in 11 th so he aspects 3,5,and

7th as like Jupiter.In KP there is other rule ?

Thanks,

M.S.bohra

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhoraji ji,

>

> I accept your points about the SSL. When more than a planet is in the same

> star and sub, taking the SSL shows the diffference.

>

> But Ketu is aspecting 5 and not 7.

>

> Both Ketu and Jupiter are in Mars star and Rahu sub. Rahu is a strong

> significator.

> How Ketu and Jupiter differens in the strength.? Lets see.

>

> a) Jupiter aspects 5 and 7

> b) Jupiter is in the SSL of Moon who in the star of Jupiter (posited in 11)

> whereas, Ketu is in the SSL of Sat who is in Moon star and signfies 10 and

> 12. Not favorable.

> Hence Jupiter becomes stronger than Ketu.

> c) Moreover, Ketu is conjoined with the owner of 6,7,4,1,10. Hence it also

> represents the unfavorable signficators also being the node.

>

> So the above may be reasons for Ketu not played a role and Jupiter did.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 1:53 AM, msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Adith ji,

> >

> > You are right on your points.

> >

> > But Ketu also aspects 5,7 and he is posited in 11th.Noe if we see the SSL

> > level than the difference comes in picture.

> >

> > Sun-Ma-Ra-Sa

> > Ketu-Ma-Ra-Sa

> > Jupiter-Ma-Ra-Moon

> >

> > Moon l/o 5 in 12,and Moon in sub of mercury a strong significant.In

> > Mercury's star rahu posited in the sign of Moon and no any other planet with

> > Rahu,so rahu will give the result of 5 cups.Rahu in the star of mercury.

> >

> > When many planet are in same star and sub than we should look for SSL

> > level.

> >

> > In my view this way Jupiter gain the power,what do you think ?

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

> > <%40>, " adith

> > kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhora ji,

> > >

> > > Thanks for your points!

> > >

> > > With regard to Ketu, I agee that Ketu is in MArs star who is in

> > conjunction

> > > with Sat and signfication of 10,12. You can see Jupiter is also in Mars

> > Star

> > > and Rahu sub equal Ketu. But Jupiter has played his role. But I I told

> > the

> > > self strength and other weaknedd have to be studied properly after

> > selection

> > > of signficators as per Backward Theory. Jupiter aspects 5 and 7. and

> > becomes

> > > stronger. Ketus in close conjunction with Sun the signficator of 6.

> > Jupiter

> > > is also in coinjunction with Sun, but Ketu being node represents Sun

> > greatly

> > > and also Jupiter's aspect to be considered much.

> > > I hope with my this theory, I am sure we can chose the strong

> > signficators

> > > and the strength to be studies well. Let me study well.

> > >

> > > Thanks for your wonderful quiz!

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > > On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 9:36 AM, msbohra62 <msbohra62@> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Adith ji,

> > > >

> > > > Every step of failure is steps of success.Yesterday i have read a story

> > of

> > > > a scientist he have invented a device after 21 times failed to make

> > that

> > > > device.One journalist asked " Than you could not make this device by 21

> > times

> > > > efforts,how will you describe it ? " Scientist reply " Now i know the 21

> > > > reason by which this device can't be made "

> > > >

> > > > So postmortem is the essential lessons for us to learn oer mistakes.

> > > >

> > > > Now for Krtu,please see ,in Ketu star Mars is posited and Mars l/o 2,9

> > in

> > > > 10 with closely conjunct with Saturn l/o 11,12 in 10.The denial

> > significance

> > > > of marriage 10,12 cusp significant.

> > > >

> > > > My chart is some way is real one with conjunction of 7 planet in a

> > cups,if

> > > > apply the conjunction theory than we puzzled.

> > > >

> > > > In my view the simple way first we select the clear-cut significance of

> > > > desire cups,if not get it than which is second one with less

> > significance of

> > > > denial result.More seniors will guide us.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > >

> > > > M.S.Bohra

> > > >

> > > >

<%40><%

> > 40>, " adith

> >

> > > > kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bhora ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I could see some more points in it. I just want to share. (yes. As

> > you

> > > > said

> > > > > already postmortem is easy. But is worth it.)

> > > > >

> > > > > Why no Ketu despite a strong significator?

> > > > > The following could be the reason?

> > > > >

> > > > > It is conjoined with Sun the significator of 6 and represents it?

> > > > >

> > > > > Jupiter is also conjoined in close conjunction with Sun the 6th

> > > > > significator. But Jupiter aspects 2 and 7th Houses.Hence it becomes

> > > > stronger

> > > > > than Ketu?

> > > > >

> > > > > HENCE IN MY BACKWARD THEORY , finding the self strength of the

> > Planets

> > > > out

> > > > > of the signficators in all aspects need to be considered much and

> > more

> > > > > attention is required. That too this type of rare cases, we must be

> > more

> > > > > alert.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for a very good Quiz!

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Adith

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 9:03 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> > > > > gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Bhora ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Nice Quiz!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It is useful in finding out one important point.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > When there is any delay of an event and Sat is also a cause for

> > that,

> > > > Sat

> > > > > > will be the Planet in offering in its period, I have read in some

> > of KP

> > > > > > books by our Guruji. Hence Sat has offered his role as Sookshma.

> > THIS

> > > > IS AN

> > > > > > IMPORTANT ONE.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mercury is a significator hence I selected the Dasa also. But as it

> > was

> > > > > > delayed, it is capable of giving in its Own Bukthi itself. This

> > also I

> > > > have

> > > > > > noticed in some case. Not required for a better Bukthi. Instead

> > > > favorable

> > > > > > Andra and Sookshma will play role. But I jumped to the next Bukthi

> > Ketu

> > > > .

> > > > > > THIS IS ALSO ONE IMPORTANT THING I COULD FIND. But I still try to

> > find

> > > > the

> > > > > > reason for Ketu not played its role.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But the Question is , in MERCURY bukthi, the immediate Andra KETU

> > is

> > > > also

> > > > > > good, but not happened. Why? May be the Transit not favorable?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > RAHU of course the strongest as its in its own sub and in the star

> > of

> > > > > > Mercury the lord of 7.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Nice and distinct chart with some rare planetory positions.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Good Luck!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Adith

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62@

> > > > ...>wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >> [Attachment(s) <#12347e43d7b20f9a_12347d42ec1d6ef5_TopText> from

> > > >

> > > > > >> Madhu Sudan Bohra included below]

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> *RESULT OF QUIZ No.11*

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> * *

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Dear Friends,

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Now time of result for which every participant waiting.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened

> > (All

> > > > > >> Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> As per the software Jhora 7.33 version

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Co-ordinates :73 E 04'00 " , 26 N 19'00 "

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat-Jup.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer,

> > " Postpartum of

> > > > any

> > > > > >> event by justification " .

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is also

> > venus,

> > > > 2nd

> > > > > >> CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance

> > of

> > > > 11,2

> > > > > >> and 8th.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong

> > > > > >> signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age,

> > > > Saturn, and

> > > > > >> second for later age, Mercury.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th.

> > > > Moon is

> > > > > >> in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars

> > just

> > > > few

> > > > > >> seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see

> > that 10

> > > > cups

> > > > > >> is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr,Rath also

> > have

> > > > did a

> > > > > >> deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about

> > > > " Punarphoo

> > > > > >> Dosha " which delay the marriage.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations

> > have

> > > > > >> came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But

> > whatever

> > > > god has

> > > > > >> decided no body can change it after all his efforts.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the

> > > > marriage.7th

> > > > > >> CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus.

> > > > Where

> > > > > >> Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in

> > 12th.In

> > > > > >> Mercury's star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will

> > give

> > > > the

> > > > > >> result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury

> > and

> > > > Rahu

> > > > > >> are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for

> > > > marriage.

> > > > > >> Other all have denial significations.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not

> > Rahu

> > > > as

> > > > > >> AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Seniors will guide us,

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard

> > > > efforts.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> M.S.Bohra

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Most nearest of result are :-

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> 1.Amit Soman

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Mer - Mer - Mo

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Me/Me/Ve/Ra

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> ------------------------------

> > > > > >> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and

> > > > more. Click

> > > > > >> here <

> > > > http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.>.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Amit, Good Morning and thanks.

Dr. Rath

Amit Soman <amitbs2002 Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 12:23:05 AMRe: Result of Quiz No.11

Dear Dr Rath

Fully agree with you.

I do not recall ever reading that 4 step is something diff than teachings of KSK. I believe its a method / approach to arrive at the result . All the principles are 100% KP.

I think you you missed a few lines below the signature in the mail

" Offcourse i agree there are many ways of narrowing down on choice of significators & everybody chooses the way he is comfortable with. Getting result is important. Beginers should try various ways"

Regards

Amit Soman

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:12:37 AMRe: Result of Quiz No.11

Dear Amitji,

Dr. Rath.

Amit Soman <amitbs2002 >@gro ups.comCc: sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com; Subash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >Monday, August 24, 2009 7:11:44 PMRe: Result of Quiz No.11

Hi

Regards

Amit Soman

RESULT OF QUIZ No.11

Dear Friends,

Seniors will guide us,

M.S.Bohra

1.Amit Soman

Mer - Mer - Mo

Me/Me/Ve/Ra

4-Step

4-Step Method Related Files (in File section of this group)

Then ---

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN KP AND FOUR STEP METHOD.doc

DIFFRENCES BETWEEN KP & 4 STEP

, Amit Soman <amitbs2002 wrote:

>

> Dear Dr Rath

>

> Fully agree with you.

>

> I do not recall ever reading that 4 step is something diff than teachings of

KSK. I believe its a method / approach to arrive at the result . All the

principles are  100% KP.

>

> I think you  you missed a few lines below the signature in the mail 

> " Offcourse i agree there are many ways of narrowing down on choice of

significators & everybody chooses the way he is comfortable with. Getting result

is important. Beginers should try various ways "     

> Regards

>

> Amit Soman

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Luther Rath <rathluther

>

> Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:12:37 AM

> Re: Result of Quiz No.11

>

>  

> Dear Amitji,

> I believe no one will disagree with me if I say there is no harm in following

4 step theory as long as one arrives at correct prediction in a higher

frequency. Well it is one step along side branch, ahead . The base is that of

KSK. It is also Stellar system. The caution is that while proceeding towards

finer levels, one should use a more reliable SW and the accurate Ayanamsa. Of

course the time should be as accurate as the second hand of the watch.

> Dr. Rath.

>

>

>

>

> Amit Soman <amitbs2002 >

> @gro ups.com

> Cc: sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com; Subash Ektare <subhash_ektare@ >

> Monday, August 24, 2009 7:11:44 PM

>

>  

> Hi

>

> Thnks Bohraji for a good quiz

>

> I take this opportunity to thank my Guruji Mr. Sunilji Gondhalekar & Mr.

Subhashji Ektare for there blessings & continued support.

>

> After reading the posts from various members wanted to share my thaughts( i am

writing this aimed at beginers because i have undergone the pain of failure ).

>

> If you look at the analysis presented by me it is a simple combination of

logic & KP rules.I also faced the same problems as other members when you come

across 4 -5 significators for a event OR +ve & -ve Bhav's appearing at the same

time.The conjoins + drushti's etc is totally confusing in this situation. How

to choose amongst them? The major challenge then comes is narrowing down on the

correct significators. In the past i use to straight jump to RP's for help. But

failed many times ( i keep a record of all the ques solved & call up people to

get a feedback on predictions ).Offcourse do not misunderstand me (i do not want

to start any controversy ) on RP's. I am just a new learner & believe correct

application of RP is important which i was unsuccessful in.

>

> Then a need arose in my mind that unless i am able to arrive at less number of

significators i will not be able to solve this problem. Then in one of the posts

by Sunilji in our group emails i read that " only strong significators give

result & rest produce only mirage " . This trigerred a correspondence between me &

him. Now after 6-8 months i say that the Sub & its star do help us in arriving

at lesser number of significators. Seniors do it by shear experience ( some

members like Lajmiji, twji,rathji etc are in this field for more number of years

than my age). But for beginers i think 4 step is good to start with.

>

> Regards

>

> Amit Soman

>

> Offcourse i agree there are many ways of narrowing down on choice of

significators & everybody chooses the way he is comfortable with. Getting result

is important. Beginers should try various ways     

>

>

>

> vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> @gro ups.com

> Sunday, August 23, 2009 1:36:39 PM

>

>  

> congrats to the winners ,,

>

> And thanks to bohraji for this exciting quiz.!!

>

> with best wishes

>

> Peace and Prosperity to All !!

>

> VGR

>

> --- On Sun, 23/8/09, Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

>

> >Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> > Result of Quiz No.11 [1 Attachment]

> >@gro ups.com

> >Cc: " Punit Pandey " <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> >Sunday, 23 August, 2009, 7:24 PM

> >

> >

> > 

> >RESULT OF QUIZ No.11

> > 

> >Dear Friends,

> > 

> >Now time of result for which every participant waiting.

> > 

> >My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All

Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.

> > 

> >As per the software Jhora 7.33 version

> >KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32

> >Co-ordinates    :73 E 04’00†, 26 N 19’00â€

> > 

> >Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat- Jup.

> > 

> >Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, “Postpartum of any

event by justificationâ€.

> > 

> >In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is also venus, 2nd CSL

is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.

> > 

> >So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of 11,2 and

8th.

> > 

> >Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong

signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age, Saturn, and

second for later age, Mercury.

> > 

> >Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon is in

the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars just few seconds

differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that 10 cups is strongly

significance which denial for marriage.Dr, Rath also have did a deep study about

10 cups for hurdle of marriage.

> > 

> >One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about “Punarphoo

Dosha†which delay the marriage.

> > 

> >So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have came,

many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god has decided

no body can change it after all his efforts.

> > 

> >Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the marriage.7th

CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus. Where Mercury

l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In Mercury’s star

only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give the result of Moon. Rahu

is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.

> > 

> >So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.

> > 

> >Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and Rahu

are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for marriage.

Other all have denial significations.

> > 

> >Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as AD?

Why Rahu comes as PD?

> > 

> >Seniors will guide us,

> > 

> >Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts.

> > 

> >M.S.Bohra

> > 

> >Most nearest of result are :-

> > 

> >1.Amit Soman

> >Mer - Mer - Mo

> >2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-

> >            Me/Me/Ve/Ra

> >

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click

here.

>

> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz.

>

Dea Nagi ji,

There is no love affair in Sat-Ra period.

Marriage and Love affair is two different thing,for love we have to involve 5th

cups,where for marriage we have to look 2,7 and 11th cups.

Thanks,

, " bkhardeep " <bkhardeep wrote:

>

> , Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62@> wrote:

> >

> >

>

> Dear bohra ji.

>

> will you confirm it that there was unsuccessful love afair in sat-rahu period

?

>

> hs nagi

> >

> >

> >

> > RESULT OF QUIZ No.11

> >

> >  

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> >  

> >

> > Now time of result for which every participant waiting.

> >

> >  

> >

> > My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All

> > Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.

> >

> >  

> >

> > As per the software Jhora 7.33 version

> >

> > KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32

> >

> > Co-ordinates    :73 E 04’00†, 26

> > N 19’00â€

> >

> >  

> >

> > Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat-Jup.

> >

> >  

> >

> > Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, “Postpartum of

> > any event by justificationâ€.

> >

> >  

> >

> > In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th

> > CSL is also venus, 2nd CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o

> > 2,8 in10th.

> >

> >  

> >

> > So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of

> > 11,2 and 8th.

> >

> >  

> >

> > Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong

> > signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age, Saturn, and

> > second for later age, Mercury.

> >

> >  

> >

> > Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon

> > is in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars

> > just few seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that

> > cups is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr,Rath also have

did a

> > deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.

> >

> >  

> >

> > One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about “Punarphoo

> > Dosha†which delay the marriage.

> >

> >  

> >

> > So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have

> > came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god has

> > decided no body can change it after all his efforts.

> >

> >  

> >

> > Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the

> > marriage.7th CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of

Venus.

> > Where Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In

> > Mercury’s star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give the

> > result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.

> >

> >  

> >

> > So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.

> >

> >  

> >

> > Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and

> > Rahu are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for

> > marriage. Other all have denial significations.

> >

> >  

> >

> > Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as

> > AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?

> >

> >  

> >

> > Seniors will guide us,

> >

> >  

> >

> > Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts.

> >

> >  

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

> >  

> >

> > Most nearest of result are :-

> >

> >  

> >

> > 1.Amit Soman

> >

> > Mer - Mer - Mo

> >

> > 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-

> >

> >             Me/Me/Ve/Ra

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Looking for local information? Find it on Local

> >

>

Dr. Rath ji pranam

As you have stated about the efficacy of the softwares, I fully agree. Because I have atleast 7 to 8 different astrological softwares printout as well as softwares, they differ from each other. Moreover the cuspal sublords and sub sub lords will change definately. If by mistake, astrologer depends on the software printout and also related DBAS, there are ample chances of being lead to wrong predictions. In every software at least 50 to 70 % predictions will come correct but remaining % age of predictions will go wrong. In many softwares they use swis ephemeries, other calenders and like. But the data has not been confirmed with astronomical data and thus what we consider may or may not be true long. and lat of the planet and thus by considering wrong data will lead to wrong predictions only. But still as Shri KSK said in reader/astrology and adhrishta, that one lady wanted to know about her future and gave wrong date of birth and time of birth, but KSK prepaed the horoscope according to the time of the sitting for prediction i.e. Ruling planet, and astonishingly it comes true. That lady admitted it that she had given wrong data. Like this, even if anyone receives wrong data, with the help of only Ruling pLANETS AND THE GRACE OF Lord God, that only astrologer will predict the things that astonishingly come true.

With regards,

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt.in Astrology, Kolhapur,M.S. India

Cell No. +91 9673746303/ 9422582853

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 00:25:47 +0530 wrote

> Dear Dr Rath

Fully agree with you.

I do not recall ever reading that 4 step is something diff than teachings of KSK.I believe its a method / approachto arrive atthe result . All the principles are 100% KP.

I thinkyou you missed a few lines below the signature in the mail

" Offcourse i agree there are many ways of narrowing down on choice of significators everybody chooses the way he is comfortable with. Getting result is important. Beginers should try various ways"

Regards

Amit Soman

>

>

Luther Rath

>

>Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:12:37 AM

>Re: Result of Quiz No.11

>

>

Dear Amitji,

Dr. Rath.

>

>

Amit Soman

>@gro ups.com

>Cc: sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com; Subash Ektare

>Monday, August 24, 2009 7:11:44 PM

>

>

Hi

I take this opportunity to thank my Guruji Mr. Sunilji Gondhalekar Mr. Subhashji Ektare for there blessings continued support.

If you look at theanalysis presented by me it is a simple combination of logic KP rules.I also facedthe sameproblems as other members when you come across 4 -5 significators for a event OR +ve -ve Bhav's appearing at the same time.The conjoins + drushti's etc is totally confusing in this situation.How to choose amongst them? The major challenge then comes is narrowing down on the correct significators. In the past i use tostraight jump to RP's for help. But failed many times ( i keep a record of all the ques solved call up people to get a feedback on predictions ).Offcourse do not misunderstand me (i do not want to start any controversy ) on RP's.I am just a new learner believe correct application of RP is important which i was unsuccessful in.

Then a need arose in my mind that unless i am able to arrive at less number of significators i will not be able to solve this problem. Then in one of the posts by Sunilji in our group emails i read that "only strong significators give result rest produce only mirage". This trigerred a correspondence between me him. Now after 6-8 months i say that the Sub its star do help us in arriving at lesser number of significators. Seniors do it by shear experience ( some members like Lajmiji, twji,rathji etc are in this field for more number of years than my age). But for beginers i think 4 step is good to start with.

Regards

Amit Soman

Offcourse i agree there are many ways of narrowing down on choice of significators everybody chooses the way he is comfortable with. Getting result is important. Beginers should try various ways

>

vgr pavan

>@gro ups.com

>Sunday, August 23, 2009 1:36:39 PM

>

>

congrats to the winners ,,

>

>And thanks to bohraji for this exciting quiz.!!

>

>with best wishes

>

>Peace and Prosperity to All !!

>

>VGR

>

>--- On Sun, 23/8/09, Madhu Sudan Bohra wrote:

>

>Madhu Sudan Bohra

> Result of Quiz No.11 [1 Attachment]

>@gro ups.com

>Cc: "Punit Pandey"

>Sunday, 23 August, 2009, 7:24 PM

>

>

RESULT OF QUIZ No.11

Dear Friends,

Co-ordinates :73 E 0400 , 26 N 1900

Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, Postpartum of any event by justification.

One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about Punarphoo Dosha which delay the marriage.

Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the marriage.7th CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus. Where Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In Mercurys star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give the result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.

Seniors will guide us,

M.S.Bohra

1.Amit Soman

Mer - Mer - Mo

Me/Me/Ve/Ra

>

>

>

>

Dear Mr. Bohra,

As you have stated love and marriage are different things. For Love 5th house is to be considered, nodoubt it is true. But apart from that 5th house is the 11th house of the proposed husband/wife, thatswhy in otherwords it may or may not wish of the husband/wife regarding his/her proposed husband/wife, but that proposed wife/husband will have the supremacy in the matter of marriage. Means X's family is proposing Y who is not known to X. X is not of the opinion to marry with Y. Here if X's 7th cusp is signifying 5th house, then it is the fortune for Y because the 5th house of X is the 11th house of Y and without any love relation, they will got in tight bandhan of Marriage. 7th House is signifying the 5th house it means that the proposed husband/wife may be from the known people.

There are several couples who are married as per the wish of the family. Especially this true for who are educated, well employed/business, he marries such a girl who is not having any connection with his education/employment/business and a like. Here it is the fortune of the wife/husband to have the partner more than his/hjer wishes.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

+91 9673746303/9422582853

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:05:23 +0530 wrote

>

Dea Nagi ji,

There is no love affair in Sat-Ra period.

Marriage and Love affair is two different thing,for love we have to involve 5th cups,where for marriage we have to look 2,7 and 11th cups.

Thanks,

, "bkhardeep" wrote:

>

> , Madhu Sudan Bohra wrote:

> >

> >

>

> Dear bohra ji.

>

> will you confirm it that there was unsuccessful love afair in sat-rahu period ?

>

> hs nagi

> >

> >

> >

> > RESULT OF QUIZ No.11

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> >

> >

> > Now time of result for which every participant waiting.

> >

> >

> >

> > My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All

> > Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.

> >

> >

> >

> > As per the software Jhora 7.33 version

> >

> > KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32

> >

> > Co-ordinates :73 E 0400 , 26

> > N 1900

> >

> >

> >

> > Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat-Jup.

> >

> >

> >

> > Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, Postpartum of

> > any event by justification.

> >

> >

> >

> > In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th

> > CSL is also venus, 2nd CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o

> > 2,8 in10th.

> >

> >

> >

> > So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of

> > 11,2 and 8th.

> >

> >

> >

> > Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong

> > signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age, Saturn, and

> > second for later age, Mercury.

> >

> >

> >

> > Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon

> > is in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars

> > just few seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that 10

> > cups is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr,Rath also have did a

> > deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.

> >

> >

> >

> > One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about Punarphoo

> > Dosha which delay the marriage.

> >

> >

> >

> > So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have

> > came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god has

> > decided no body can change it after all his efforts.

> >

> >

> >

> > Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the

> > marriage.7th CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus.

> > Where Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In

> > Mercurys star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give the

> > result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.

> >

> >

> >

> > So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.

> >

> >

> >

> > Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and

> > Rahu are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for

> > marriage. Other all have denial significations.

> >

> >

> >

> > Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as

> > AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?

> >

> >

> >

> > Seniors will guide us,

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts.

> >

> >

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

> >

> >

> > Most nearest of result are :-

> >

> >

> >

> > 1.Amit Soman

> >

> > Mer - Mer - Mo

> >

> > 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-

> >

> > Me/Me/Ve/Ra

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local./

> >

>

RESPECTED SIRS THIS QUTZ MADE ME THINK ABOUT MY NEPHEW WHOSE DOB IS 05 03 1978 TOB IS 22 30 POB IS VISAKHAPATNAM ANDHRA PRADESH I GOT MIND SUTRA SOFT WEAR WITHIT I GOT 6 24 34 IS 1st THOUSE

7 24 50 2ND HOUSE MER STAR RAHU SUB ANDSAT SUBSUB 0 24 34 7TH HOUSE VEN MER VEN 4 25 06 11TH HOUSE VEN MER RAHU NOW HE IS RUNNING RAHUDASA AND VENUS ANTARA AGAIN PRATYANTARA OF RAHU YARLIER I USED TO FOLLOW SIVALA SUBRAMANIYAM DECIPLE OF KP MIXING HIS RESERCH WITH JAIMENI SUTRAS HE USED TO SAY WE HAVE TO CALICULATE JUPITERS POSITION FOR the time ofMARRIAGE AND SUNS AND MOONS POSITION FOR ACURACY OF THE DATEOR MONTH OR YEAR

FOR JUPITERS POSITION VENUS POSITION -MARS+7THHOUSE HE CALLED THAT POINT AS VIVAHAARUDHA JUPETERS POSITION SHOULD BE AROUND THAT POINT OR OPPSITE TO IT IF WE SEE SOME CHARTS USUALLY AT THE MARRIAGE TIME OF ONES JUPETER WILL BE AROUND THAT RASI for sun 7thcusp sublords starlard placement in ones chart is the rasi where sun will be at the time of marriage for moonthe cusps of 7th sublord _7th starlord +7th bhava here in this casa

example 7th sub lord mer 10 27 10 - 7th starlord -ven11 01 29+ 7th bhava 0 24 34 so it comes o 20 15 venus star may come in that day for my trail in my reletives houses the theory comes right i requst any one verify it and tell me the auther of this book is nomore

but he got so many awards towards astrology keeping all this in mind i came to a conclusion my nephews marriage may meterialise in december of this year and i ask the openion on this . 7th and 11thcuspal sublord mer in ven suband 2nd cslis rahu, now he is running rahu antara venus and rahu pratyantar he is a boy heaving two mba degrees doing a good job in kennetcut usa is not getting a suitable match since three years they are looking several matchess but in vain thanking you santa boorla

--- On Wed, 8/26/09,

msbohra62 <msbohra62 wrote:msbohra62 <msbohra62 Re: Result of Quiz No.11 Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 2:24 AM

Dear Adith ji,

Rahu/Ketu aspects as like Jupiter.Ketu is posited in 11 th so he aspects 3,5,and 7th as like Jupiter.In KP there is other rule ?

Thanks,

M.S.bohra

@gro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Bhoraji ji,

>

> I accept your points about the SSL. When more than a planet is in the same

> star and sub, taking the SSL shows the diffference.

>

> But Ketu is aspecting 5 and not 7.

>

> Both Ketu and Jupiter are in Mars star and Rahu sub. Rahu is a strong

> significator.

> How Ketu and Jupiter differens in the strength.? Lets see.

>

> a) Jupiter aspects 5 and 7

> b) Jupiter is in the SSL of Moon who in the star of Jupiter (posited in 11)

> whereas, Ketu is in the SSL of Sat who is in Moon star and signfies 10 and

> 12. Not favorable.

> Hence Jupiter becomes stronger than Ketu.

> c) Moreover, Ketu is conjoined with the owner of 6,7,4,1,10. Hence it also

> represents the unfavorable signficators also being the node.

>

> So the above may be reasons for Ketu not played a role and Jupiter did.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 1:53 AM, msbohra62 <msbohra62@. ..> wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Adith ji,

> >

> > You are right on your points.

> >

> > But Ketu also aspects 5,7 and he is posited in 11th.Noe if we see the SSL

> > level than the difference comes in picture.

> >

> > Sun-Ma-Ra-Sa

> > Ketu-Ma-Ra-Sa

> > Jupiter-Ma-Ra- Moon

> >

> > Moon l/o 5 in 12,and Moon in sub of mercury a strong significant. In

> > Mercury's star rahu posited in the sign of Moon and no any other planet with

> > Rahu,so rahu will give the result of 5 cups.Rahu in the star of mercury.

> >

> > When many planet are in same star and sub than we should look for SSL

> > level.

> >

> > In my view this way Jupiter gain the power,what do you think ?

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

> > @gro ups.com <% 40. com>, "adith

> > kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhora ji,

> > >

> > > Thanks for your points!

> > >

> > > With regard to Ketu, I agee that Ketu is in MArs star who is in

> > conjunction

> > > with Sat and signfication of 10,12. You can see Jupiter is also in Mars

> > Star

> > > and Rahu sub equal Ketu. But Jupiter has played his role. But I I told

> > the

> > > self strength and other weaknedd have to be studied properly after

> > selection

> > > of signficators as per Backward Theory. Jupiter aspects 5 and 7. and

> > becomes

> > > stronger. Ketus in close conjunction with Sun the signficator of 6.

> > Jupiter

> > > is also in coinjunction with Sun, but Ketu being node represents Sun

> > greatly

> > > and also Jupiter's aspect to be considered much.

> > > I hope with my this theory, I am sure we can chose the strong

> > signficators

> > > and the strength to be studies well. Let me study well.

> > >

> > > Thanks for your wonderful quiz!

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > > On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 9:36 AM, msbohra62 <msbohra62@> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Adith ji,

> > > >

> > > > Every step of failure is steps of success.Yesterday i have read a story

> > of

> > > > a scientist he have invented a device after 21 times failed to make

> > that

> > > > device.One journalist asked "Than you could not make this device by 21

> > times

> > > > efforts,how will you describe it ?" Scientist reply "Now i know the 21

> > > > reason by which this device can't be made"

> > > >

> > > > So postmortem is the essential lessons for us to learn oer mistakes.

> > > >

> > > > Now for Krtu,please see ,in Ketu star Mars is posited and Mars l/o 2,9

> > in

> > > > 10 with closely conjunct with Saturn l/o 11,12 in 10.The denial

> > significance

> > > > of marriage 10,12 cusp significant.

> > > >

> > > > My chart is some way is real one with conjunction of 7 planet in a

> > cups,if

> > > > apply the conjunction theory than we puzzled.

> > > >

> > > > In my view the simple way first we select the clear-cut significance of

> > > > desire cups,if not get it than which is second one with less

> > significance of

> > > > denial result.More seniors will guide us.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > >

> > > > M.S.Bohra

> > > >

> > > > @gro ups.com <% 40. com><k_p_ system%

> > 40. com>, "adith

> >

> > > > kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bhora ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I could see some more points in it. I just want to share. (yes. As

> > you

> > > > said

> > > > > already postmortem is easy. But is worth it.)

> > > > >

> > > > > Why no Ketu despite a strong significator?

> > > > > The following could be the reason?

> > > > >

> > > > > It is conjoined with Sun the significator of 6 and represents it?

> > > > >

> > > > > Jupiter is also conjoined in close conjunction with Sun the 6th

> > > > > significator. But Jupiter aspects 2 and 7th Houses.Hence it becomes

> > > > stronger

> > > > > than Ketu?

> > > > >

> > > > > HENCE IN MY BACKWARD THEORY , finding the self strength of the

> > Planets

> > > > out

> > > > > of the signficators in all aspects need to be considered much and

> > more

> > > > > attention is required. That too this type of rare cases, we must be

> > more

> > > > > alert.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for a very good Quiz!

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Adith

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 9:03 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> > > > > gkadithkasinath@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Bhora ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Nice Quiz!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It is useful in finding out one important point.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > When there is any delay of an event and Sat is also a cause for

> > that,

> > > > Sat

> > > > > > will be the Planet in offering in its period, I have read in some

> > of KP

> > > > > > books by our Guruji. Hence Sat has offered his role as Sookshma.

> > THIS

> > > > IS AN

> > > > > > IMPORTANT ONE.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mercury is a significator hence I selected the Dasa also. But as it

> > was

> > > > > > delayed, it is capable of giving in its Own Bukthi itself. This

> > also I

> > > > have

> > > > > > noticed in some case. Not required for a better Bukthi. Instead

> > > > favorable

> > > > > > Andra and Sookshma will play role. But I jumped to the next Bukthi

> > Ketu

> > > > .

> > > > > > THIS IS ALSO ONE IMPORTANT THING I COULD FIND. But I still try to

> > find

> > > > the

> > > > > > reason for Ketu not played its role.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But the Question is , in MERCURY bukthi, the immediate Andra KETU

> > is

> > > > also

> > > > > > good, but not happened. Why? May be the Transit not favorable?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > RAHU of course the strongest as its in its own sub and in the star

> > of

> > > > > > Mercury the lord of 7.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Nice and distinct chart with some rare planetory positions.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Good Luck!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Adith

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62@

> > > > ...>wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >> [Attachment( s) <#12347e43d7b20f9a_ 12347d42ec1d6ef5 _TopText> from

> > > >

> > > > > >> Madhu Sudan Bohra included below]

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> *RESULT OF QUIZ No.11*

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> * *

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Dear Friends,

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Now time of result for which every participant waiting.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened

> > (All

> > > > > >> Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> As per the software Jhora 7.33 version

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Co-ordinates :73 E 04'00" , 26 N 19'00"

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat- Jup.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer,

> > "Postpartum of

> > > > any

> > > > > >> event by justification" .

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is also

> > venus,

> > > > 2nd

> > > > > >> CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance

> > of

> > > > 11,2

> > > > > >> and 8th.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong

> > > > > >> signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age,

> > > > Saturn, and

> > > > > >> second for later age, Mercury.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th.

> > > > Moon is

> > > > > >> in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars

> > just

> > > > few

> > > > > >> seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see

> > that 10

> > > > cups

> > > > > >> is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr, Rath also

> > have

> > > > did a

> > > > > >> deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about

> > > > "Punarphoo

> > > > > >> Dosha" which delay the marriage.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations

> > have

> > > > > >> came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But

> > whatever

> > > > god has

> > > > > >> decided no body can change it after all his efforts.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the

> > > > marriage.7th

> > > > > >> CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus.

> > > > Where

> > > > > >> Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in

> > 12th.In

> > > > > >> Mercury's star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will

> > give

> > > > the

> > > > > >> result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury

> > and

> > > > Rahu

> > > > > >> are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for

> > > > marriage.

> > > > > >> Other all have denial significations.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not

> > Rahu

> > > > as

> > > > > >> AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Seniors will guide us,

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard

> > > > efforts.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> M.S.Bohra

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Most nearest of result are :-

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> 1.Amit Soman

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Mer - Mer - Mo

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> Me/Me/Ve/Ra

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >> ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > > >> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and

> > > > more. Click

> > > > > >> here <

> > > > http://in.rd. / tagline_cricket_ 2/*http:/ /cricket. >.

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Patilji,

Thank you for all that you have said.

Thank you for reminding me about that lady who gave a wrong number.

Thank you again for reminding me that the RP based prediction done by Sri. KSK was accurate.

To day only I was going through the same topic. I also read that a customer may give one number and the astrologer hears another and gives correct prediction. You have read. BUT I HAVE EXPERIENCED MYSELF SUCH INCIDENCE. Few months back in a quiz for diagnosis of a rare disease I participated. I had the correct data from the Quiz Master. But while casting the horoscope I put a wrong year. But my prediction was cent percent correct. You might have read and the members of this group might remember the incident. I can say it was GRACE OF GOD but others say it was a blunder. When KSK says thus, it is acceptable.

However it should not be taken as granted that any SW will give correct result. I used three SWs in sequence. In the first one I found after some time that the cusps were eroneous. The disposition of planets differs to considerable extent in some SWs. The Ayanamsa also differs. Ayanamsa differs in minutes. I have seen difference of seconds makes a lot of difference. Once Mr. RCS advised me to add 2 seconds to the Ayanamsa I was using. I remember and I am very much thankful to him.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand Cc: amitbs2002; rathluther; yogeshlajmiSent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 10:53:02 AMRe: Re: Result of Quiz No.11

Dr. Rath ji pranamAs you have stated about the efficacy of the softwares, I fully agree. Because I have atleast 7 to 8 different astrological softwares printout as well as softwares, they differ from each other. Moreover the cuspal sublords and sub sub lords will change definately. If by mistake, astrologer depends on the software printout and also related DBAS, there are ample chances of being lead to wrong predictions. In every software at least 50 to 70 % predictions will come correct but remaining % age of predictions will go wrong. In many softwares they use swis ephemeries, other calenders and like. But the data has not been confirmed with astronomical data and thus what we consider may or may not be true long. and lat of the planet and thus by considering wrong data will lead to wrong predictions only. But still as Shri KSK said in reader/astrology and adhrishta, that one lady wanted to know about her future and gave wrong date of birth and

time of birth, but KSK prepaed the horoscope according to the time of the sitting for prediction i.e. Ruling planet, and astonishingly it comes true. That lady admitted it that she had given wrong data. Like this, even if anyone receives wrong data, with the help of only Ruling pLANETS AND THE GRACE OF Lord God, that only astrologer will predict the things that astonishingly come true.With regards,Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt.in Astrology, Kolhapur,M.S. IndiaCell No. +91 9673746303/ 9422582853On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 00:25:47 +0530 wrote> Dear Dr RathFully agree with you. I do not recall ever reading that 4 step is something diff than teachings of KSK.I believe its a method / approachto arrive atthe result . All the principles are 100% KP. I thinkyou you missed a few lines below the signature in the

mail" Offcourse i agree there are many ways of narrowing down on choice of significators everybody chooses the way he is comfortable with. Getting result is important. Beginers should try various ways" RegardsAmit Soman>>Luther Rath >@gro ups.com>Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:12:37 AM>Re: Result of Quiz No.11>> Dear Amitji,I believe no one will disagree with me if I say there is no harm in following 4 step theory as long as one arrives at correct prediction in a higher frequency. Well it is one step along side branch, ahead . The base is that of KSK. It is also Stellar system. The caution is that while proceeding towards finer levels, one should use a more reliable SW and the accurate Ayanamsa. Of course the time should be as accurate as the second hand of

the watch.Dr. Rath.>>Amit Soman >@gro ups.com>Cc: sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com; Subash Ektare >Monday, August 24, 2009 7:11:44 PM>Re: Result of Quiz No.11>> HiThnks Bohraji for a good quiz I take this opportunity to thank my Guruji Mr. Sunilji Gondhalekar Mr. Subhashji Ektare for there blessings continued support.After reading the posts from various members wanted to share my thaughts( i am writing this aimed at beginers because i have undergone the pain of failure ). If you look at theanalysis presented by me it is a simple combination of logic KP rules.I also facedthe sameproblems as other members when you come across 4 -5 significators for a event OR +ve -ve Bhav's appearing at the same time.The conjoins + drushti's etc is totally confusing in this situation.How to choose amongst

them? The major challenge then comes is narrowing down on the correct significators. In the past i use tostraight jump to RP's for help. But failed many times ( i keep a record of all the ques solved call up people to get a feedback on predictions ).Offcourse do not misunderstand me (i do not want to start any controversy ) on RP's.I am just a new learner believe correct application of RP is important which i was unsuccessful in.Then a need arose in my mind that unless i am able to arrive at less number of significators i will not be able to solve this problem. Then in one of the posts by Sunilji in our group emails i read that "only strong significators give result rest produce only mirage". This trigerred a correspondence between me him. Now after 6-8 months i say that the Sub its star do help us in arriving at lesser number of significators. Seniors do it by shear experience ( some members like Lajmiji, twji,rathji etc are in this field for

more number of years than my age). But for beginers i think 4 step is good to start with. RegardsAmit SomanOffcourse i agree there are many ways of narrowing down on choice of significators everybody chooses the way he is comfortable with. Getting result is important. Beginers should try various ways >vgr pavan >@gro ups.com>Sunday, August 23, 2009 1:36:39 PM>Re: Result of Quiz No.11>> congrats to the winners ,,>>And thanks to bohraji for this exciting quiz.!!>>with best wishes >>Peace and Prosperity to All !!>>VGR>>--- On Sun, 23/8/09, Madhu Sudan Bohra wrote:>>Madhu Sudan Bohra > Result of Quiz No.11 [1 Attachment]>@gro ups.com>Cc: "Punit

Pandey" >Sunday, 23 August, 2009, 7:24 PM>>RESULT OF QUIZ No.11Dear Friends,Now time of result for which every participant waiting.My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.As per the software Jhora 7.33 version KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32 Co-ordinates :73 E 0400 , 26 N 1900Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat- Jup.Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, Postpartum of any event by justification.In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is also venus, 2nd CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of 11,2 and 8th.Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong signification for marriage, we have two Dasha

one for early age, Saturn, and second for later age, Mercury.Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon is in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars just few seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that 10 cups is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr, Rath also have did a deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about Punarphoo Dosha which delay the marriage.So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god has decided no body can change it after all his efforts.Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the marriage.7th CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus. Where Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In

Mercurys star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give the result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and Rahu are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for marriage. Other all have denial significations.Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?Seniors will guide us,Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts.M.S.BohraMost nearest of result are :-1.Amit Soman Mer - Mer - Mo 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-Me/Me/Ve/Ra>Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. >See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. >>

start: 0000-00-00

end: 0000-00-00

Dear Sirs,

Following is just an opinion.

"Successful love affairs" and "unsuccessful love affairs"

Successful love affairs mean it ends in marriage. Unsuccessful ones stop half way or continues with out a legal marriage.

In successful love affairs the 5th cusp sub lord has to signify VII besides other mariage signifying houses. And 7th cusp sub lord should signify V besides other marriage signifying houses.

In unsuccessful love affairs the 5th cusp sub lord does not signify VII rather it may signify VI and/or X.

Dr. Rath

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand Cc: msbohra62Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:20:31 AMRe: Re: Result of Quiz No.11

Dear Mr. Bohra,As you have stated love and marriage are different things. For Love 5th house is to be considered, nodoubt it is true. But apart from that 5th house is the 11th house of the proposed husband/wife, thatswhy in otherwords it may or may not wish of the husband/wife regarding his/her proposed husband/wife, but that proposed wife/husband will have the supremacy in the matter of marriage. Means X's family is proposing Y who is not known to X. X is not of the opinion to marry with Y. Here if X's 7th cusp is signifying 5th house, then it is the fortune for Y because the 5th house of X is the 11th house of Y and without any love relation, they will got in tight bandhan of Marriage. 7th House is signifying the 5th house it means that the proposed husband/wife may be from the known people. There are several couples who are married as per the wish of the family. Especially this true for who are educated, well employed/business, he marries

such a girl who is not having any connection with his education/employmen t/business and a like. Here it is the fortune of the wife/husband to have the partner more than his/hjer wishes.With regardsVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur+91 9673746303/94225828 53On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:05:23 +0530 wrote>Dea Nagi ji,There is no love affair in Sat-Ra period.Marriage and Love affair is two different thing,for love we have to involve 5th cups,where for marriage we have to look 2,7 and 11th cups.Thanks,@gro ups.com, "bkhardeep" wrote:>> @gro ups.com, Madhu Sudan Bohra wrote:> >> > > > Dear bohra ji.> > will you confirm it that there was unsuccessful love afair in sat-rahu period ?> > hs nagi>

> > > > > > > RESULT OF QUIZ No.11 > > > > > > > > Dear Friends, > > > > > > > > Now time of result for which every participant waiting. > > > > > > > > My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All> > Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991. > > > > > > > > As per the software Jhora 7.33 version > > > > KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32 > > > > Co-ordinates :73 E 0400 , 26> > N 1900 > > > > > > > > Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat- Jup. > > > > > > > > Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, Postpartum of> > any event by justification. > > > >

> > > > In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th> > CSL is also venus, 2nd CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o> > 2,8 in10th. > > > > > > > > So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of> > 11,2 and 8th. > > > > > > > > Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong> > signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age, Saturn, and> > second for later age, Mercury. > > > > > > > > Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon> > is in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars> > just few seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that 10> > cups is strongly significance which denial for

marriage.Dr, Rath also have did a> > deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage. > > > > > > > > One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about Punarphoo> > Dosha which delay the marriage. > > > > > > > > So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have> > came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god has> > decided no body can change it after all his efforts. > > > > > > > > Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the> > marriage.7th CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus.> > Where Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In> > Mercurys star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give the> > result of Moon.

Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups. > > > > > > > > So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified. > > > > > > > > Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and> > Rahu are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for> > marriage. Other all have denial significations. > > > > > > > > Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as> > AD? Why Rahu comes as PD? > > > > > > > > Seniors will guide us, > > > > > > > > Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts. > > > > > > > > M.S.Bohra > > > > > > > > Most nearest of result are :- > > >

> > > > > 1.Amit Soman > > > > Mer - Mer - Mo > > > > 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :- > > > > Me/Me/Ve/Ra > > > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. /> >>

Dear Dr. Rath,

Our guruji has said this only for Horary chart. This is applicable only for that where a new chart is created by the Astrologer for the number he heard . Not for the Natal chart. If we wrongly enter the birth details by anymeans and we may get the results just as a co incidence only. 

Regards

Adith

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Patilji,

Thank you again for reminding me that the RP based prediction done by Sri. KSK was accurate.

To day only I was going through the same topic. I also read that a customer may give one number and the astrologer hears another and gives correct prediction. You have read. BUT I HAVE EXPERIENCED MYSELF SUCH INCIDENCE. Few months back in a quiz for diagnosis of a rare disease I participated. I had the correct data from the Quiz Master. But while casting the horoscope I put a wrong year. But my prediction was cent percent correct. You might have read and the members of this group might remember the incident. I can say it was GRACE OF GOD but others say it was a blunder. When KSK says thus, it is acceptable.

However it should not be taken as granted that any SW will give correct result. I used three SWs in sequence. In the first one I found after some time that the cusps were eroneous. The disposition of planets differs to considerable extent in some SWs. The Ayanamsa also differs. Ayanamsa differs in minutes. I have seen difference of seconds makes a lot of difference. Once Mr. RCS advised me to add 2 seconds to the Ayanamsa I was using. I remember and I am very much thankful to him.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand Cc: amitbs2002; rathluther; yogeshlajmi

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 10:53:02 AMRe: Re: Result of Quiz No.11 

Dr. Rath ji pranamAs you have stated about the efficacy of the softwares, I fully agree. Because I have atleast 7 to 8 different astrological softwares printout as well as softwares, they differ from each other. Moreover the cuspal sublords and sub sub lords will change definately. If by mistake, astrologer depends on the software printout and also related DBAS, there are ample chances of being lead to wrong predictions. In every software at least 50 to 70 % predictions will come correct but remaining % age of predictions will go wrong. In many softwares they use swis ephemeries, other calenders and like. But the data has not been confirmed with astronomical data and thus what we consider may or may not be true long. and lat of the planet and thus by considering wrong data will lead to wrong predictions only. But still as Shri KSK said in reader/astrology and adhrishta, that one lady wanted to know about her future and gave wrong date of birth and time of birth, but KSK prepaed the horoscope according to the time of the sitting for prediction i.e. Ruling planet, and astonishingly it comes true. That lady admitted it that she had given wrong data. Like this, even if anyone receives wrong data, with the help of only Ruling pLANETS AND THE GRACE OF Lord God, that only astrologer will predict the things that astonishingly come true.

With regards,Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt.in Astrology, Kolhapur,M.S. IndiaCell No. +91 9673746303/ 9422582853

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 00:25:47 +0530 wrote> Dear Dr RathFully agree with you. I do not recall ever reading that 4 step is something diff than teachings of KSK.I believe its a method / approachto arrive atthe result . All the principles are 100% KP.

I thinkyou you missed a few lines below the signature in the mail " Offcourse i agree there are many ways of narrowing down on choice of significators everybody chooses the way he is comfortable with. Getting result is important. Beginers should try various ways "

RegardsAmit Soman>>Luther Rath >@gro ups.com

>Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:12:37 AM>Re: Result of Quiz No.11>> Dear Amitji,I believe no one will disagree with me if I say there is no harm in following 4 step theory as long as one arrives at correct prediction in a higher frequency. Well it is one step along side branch, ahead . The base is that of KSK. It is also Stellar system. The caution is that while proceeding towards finer levels, one should use a more reliable SW and the accurate Ayanamsa. Of course the time should be as accurate as the second hand of the watch.

Dr. Rath.>>Amit Soman >@gro ups.com>Cc: sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com; Subash Ektare >Monday, August 24, 2009 7:11:44 PM

>Re: Result of Quiz No.11>> HiThnks Bohraji for a good quiz I take this opportunity to thank my Guruji Mr. Sunilji Gondhalekar Mr. Subhashji Ektare for there blessings continued support.

After reading the posts from various members wanted to share my thaughts( i am writing this aimed at beginers because i have undergone the pain of failure ). If you look at theanalysis presented by me it is a simple combination of logic KP rules.I also facedthe sameproblems as other members when you come across 4 -5 significators for a event OR +ve -ve Bhav's appearing at the same time.The conjoins + drushti's etc is totally confusing in this situation.How to choose amongst them? The major challenge then comes is narrowing down on the correct significators. In the past i use tostraight jump to RP's for help. But failed many times ( i keep a record of all the ques solved call up people to get a feedback on predictions ).Offcourse do not misunderstand me (i do not want to start any controversy ) on RP's.I am just a new learner believe correct application of RP is important which i was unsuccessful in.

Then a need arose in my mind that unless i am able to arrive at less number of significators i will not be able to solve this problem. Then in one of the posts by Sunilji in our group emails i read that " only strong significators give result rest produce only mirage " . This trigerred a correspondence between me him. Now after 6-8 months i say that the Sub its star do help us in arriving at lesser number of significators. Seniors do it by shear experience ( some members like Lajmiji, twji,rathji etc are in this field for more number of years than my age). But for beginers i think 4 step is good to start with.

RegardsAmit SomanOffcourse i agree there are many ways of narrowing down on choice of significators everybody chooses the way he is comfortable with. Getting result is important. Beginers should try various ways

>vgr pavan >@gro ups.com>Sunday, August 23, 2009 1:36:39 PM>Re: Result of Quiz No.11

>> congrats to the winners ,,>>And thanks to bohraji for this exciting quiz.!!>>with best wishes >>Peace and Prosperity to All !!>>VGR

>>--- On Sun, 23/8/09, Madhu Sudan Bohra wrote:>>Madhu Sudan Bohra > Result of Quiz No.11 [1 Attachment]>@gro ups.com

>Cc: " Punit Pandey " >Sunday, 23 August, 2009, 7:24 PM>>RESULT OF QUIZ No.11Dear Friends,Now time of result for which every participant waiting.

My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.As per the software Jhora 7.33 version KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32 Co-ordinates :73 E 0400 , 26 N 1900

Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat- Jup.Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, Postpartum of any event by justification.In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is also venus, 2nd CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.

So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of 11,2 and 8th.Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age, Saturn, and second for later age, Mercury.

One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about Punarphoo Dosha which delay the marriage.So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god has decided no body can change it after all his efforts.

Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the marriage.7th CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus. Where Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In Mercurys star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give the result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.

So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and Rahu are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for marriage. Other all have denial significations.

Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?Seniors will guide us,Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts.M.S.Bohra

Most nearest of result are :-1.Amit Soman Mer - Mer - Mo 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-Me/Me/Ve/Ra>Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

>See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. >>

start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

Dear Dr.Rath jiVaksiddhi of astrologer will play key role in predicting with accuracy and certainty.2nd sub lord, 2nd lord and Jupiter will play such influence on astrologer, even in many common people.Sahhasra saagaraLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Thursday, 27 August, 2009 5:27:39

PMRe: Re: Result of Quiz No.11

Dear Patilji,

To day only I was going through the same topic. I also read that a customer may give one number and the astrologer hears another and gives correct prediction. You have read. BUT I HAVE EXPERIENCED MYSELF SUCH INCIDENCE. Few months back in a quiz for diagnosis of a rare disease I participated. I had the correct data from the Quiz Master. But while casting the horoscope I put a wrong year. But my prediction was cent percent correct. You might have read and the members of this group might remember the incident. I can say it was GRACE OF GOD but others say it was a blunder. When KSK says thus, it is acceptable.

However it should not be taken as granted that any SW will give correct result. I used three SWs in sequence. In the first one I found after some time that the cusps were eroneous. The disposition of planets differs to considerable extent in some SWs. The Ayanamsa also differs. Ayanamsa differs in minutes. I have seen difference of seconds makes a lot of difference. Once Mr. RCS advised me to add 2 seconds to the Ayanamsa I was using.. I remember and I am very much thankful to him.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>@gro ups.comCc: amitbs2002 ; rathluther ; yogeshlajmi@ Wednesday, August 26, 2009 10:53:02 AMRe: Re: Result of Quiz No.11

Dr. Rath ji pranamAs you have stated about the efficacy of the softwares, I fully agree. Because I have atleast 7 to 8 different astrological softwares printout as well as softwares, they differ from each other. Moreover the cuspal sublords and sub sub lords will change definately. If by mistake, astrologer depends on the software printout and also related DBAS, there are ample chances of being lead to wrong predictions. In every software at least 50 to 70 % predictions will come correct but remaining % age of predictions will go wrong. In many softwares they use swis ephemeries, other calenders and like. But the data has not been confirmed with astronomical data and thus what we consider may or may not be true long. and lat of the planet and thus by considering wrong data will lead to wrong predictions only. But still as Shri KSK said in reader/astrology and adhrishta, that one lady wanted to know about her future and gave wrong date of birth and

time of birth, but KSK prepaed the horoscope according to the time of the sitting for prediction i.e. Ruling planet, and astonishingly it comes true. That lady admitted it that she had given wrong data. Like this, even if anyone receives wrong data, with the help of only Ruling pLANETS AND THE GRACE OF Lord God, that only astrologer will predict the things that astonishingly come true.With regards,Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt.in Astrology, Kolhapur,M.S. IndiaCell No. +91 9673746303/ 9422582853On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 00:25:47 +0530 wrote> Dear Dr RathFully agree with you. I do not recall ever reading that 4 step is something diff than teachings of KSK.I believe its a method / approachto arrive atthe result . All the principles are 100% KP. I thinkyou you missed a few lines below the

signature in the

mail" Offcourse i agree there are many ways of narrowing down on choice of significators everybody chooses the way he is comfortable with. Getting result is important. Beginers should try various ways" RegardsAmit Soman>>Luther Rath >@gro ups.com>Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:12:37 AM>Re: Result of Quiz No.11>> Dear Amitji,I believe no one will disagree with me if I say there is no harm in following 4 step theory as long as one arrives at correct prediction in a higher frequency. Well it is one step along side branch, ahead . The base is that of KSK. It is also Stellar system. The caution is that while proceeding towards finer levels, one should use a more reliable SW and the accurate Ayanamsa. Of course the time should be as accurate as

the second hand of

the watch.Dr. Rath.>>Amit Soman >@gro ups.com>Cc: sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com; Subash Ektare >Monday, August 24, 2009 7:11:44 PM>Re: Result of Quiz No.11>> HiThnks Bohraji for a good quiz I take this opportunity to thank my Guruji Mr. Sunilji Gondhalekar Mr. Subhashji Ektare for there blessings continued support.After reading the posts from various members wanted to share my thaughts( i am writing this aimed at beginers because i have undergone the pain of failure ). If you look at theanalysis presented by me it is a simple combination of logic KP rules.I also facedthe sameproblems as other members when you come across 4 -5 significators for a event OR +ve -ve Bhav's appearing at the same time.The conjoins + drushti's etc is totally confusing in this situation.How to choose amongst

them? The major challenge then comes is narrowing down on the correct significators. In the past i use tostraight jump to RP's for help.. But failed many times ( i keep a record of all the ques solved call up people to get a feedback on predictions ).Offcourse do not misunderstand me (i do not want to start any controversy ) on RP's.I am just a new learner believe correct application of RP is important which i was unsuccessful in.Then a need arose in my mind that unless i am able to arrive at less number of significators i will not be able to solve this problem. Then in one of the posts by Sunilji in our group emails i read that "only strong significators give result rest produce only mirage". This trigerred a correspondence between me him. Now after 6-8 months i say that the Sub its star do help us in arriving at lesser number of significators. Seniors do it by shear experience ( some members like Lajmiji, twji,rathji etc are in this field for

more number of years than my age). But for beginers i think 4 step is good to start with. RegardsAmit SomanOffcourse i agree there are many ways of narrowing down on choice of significators everybody chooses the way he is comfortable with. Getting result is important.. Beginers should try various ways >vgr pavan >@gro ups.com>Sunday, August 23, 2009 1:36:39 PM>Re: Result of Quiz No.11>> congrats to the winners ,,>>And thanks to bohraji for this exciting quiz.!!>>with best wishes >>Peace and Prosperity to All !!>>VGR>>--- On Sun, 23/8/09, Madhu Sudan Bohra wrote:>>Madhu Sudan Bohra > Result of Quiz No.11 [1 Attachment]>@gro ups.com>Cc: "Punit

Pandey" >Sunday, 23 August, 2009, 7:24 PM>>RESULT OF QUIZ No.11Dear Friends,Now time of result for which every participant waiting.My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.As per the software Jhora 7.33 version KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32 Co-ordinates :73 E 0400 , 26 N 1900Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat- Jup.Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, Postpartum of any event by justification.In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is also venus, 2nd CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of 11,2 and 8th.Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong signification for marriage, we have two Dasha

one for early age, Saturn, and second for later age, Mercury.Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon is in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars just few seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that 10 cups is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr, Rath also have did a deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about Punarphoo Dosha which delay the marriage.So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god has decided no body can change it after all his efforts.Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the marriage.7th CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus. Where Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In

Mercurys star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give the result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and Rahu are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for marriage. Other all have denial significations.Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?Seniors will guide us,Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts.M.S.BohraMost nearest of result are :-1.Amit Soman Mer - Mer - Mo 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-Me/Me/Ve/Ra>Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. >See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. >>

start: 0000-00-00

start: 2008-06-21

Dear Patil ji,

You have rightly stated about 5th house and 7th house.But question was for Love

affair only.

My marriage was not happened in known family to us but we are from same society

and caste so my wife's maternal side known to us.

I know 5th is 11 for 7th but in KP " Bhavatibhavam " is not in practice.In KP it

is not in use a chart for all relatives predication.

Thanks,

M.S.bohra

, " VIJAYANAND PATIL "

<guide_vijayanand wrote:

>

> Dear Mr. Bohra,

> As you have stated love and marriage are different things. For Love 5th house

is to be considered, nodoubt it is true. But apart from that 5th house is the

11th house of the proposed husband/wife, thatswhy in otherwords it may or may

not wish of the husband/wife regarding his/her proposed husband/wife, but that

proposed wife/husband will have the supremacy in the matter of marriage. Means

X's family is proposing Y who is not known to X. X is not of the opinion to

marry with Y. Here if X's 7th cusp is signifying 5th house, then it is the

fortune for Y because the 5th house of X is the 11th house of Y and without any

love relation, they will got in tight bandhan of Marriage. 7th House is

signifying the 5th house it means that the proposed husband/wife may be from the

known people.

> There are several couples who are married as per the wish of the family.

Especially this true for who are educated, well employed/business, he marries

such a girl who is not having any connection with his

education/employment/business and a like. Here it is the fortune of the

wife/husband to have the partner more than his/hjer wishes.

> With regards

> Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

> +91 9673746303/9422582853

>

> On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:05:23 +0530 wrote

> >

Dea Nagi ji,

>

> There is no love affair in Sat-Ra period.

>

> Marriage and Love affair is two different thing,for love we have to involve

5th cups,where for marriage we have to look 2,7 and 11th cups.

>

> Thanks,

>

> , " bkhardeep " wrote:

> >

> > , Madhu Sudan Bohra wrote:

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Dear bohra ji.

> >

> > will you confirm it that there was unsuccessful love afair in sat-rahu

period ?

> >

> > hs nagi

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > RESULT OF QUIZ No.11

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Now time of result for which every participant waiting.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All

> > > Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > As per the software Jhora 7.33 version

> > >

> > > KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32

> > >

> > > Co-ordinates :73 E 0400 , 26

> > > N 1900

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat-Jup.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, Postpartum of

> > > any event by justification.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th

> > > CSL is also venus, 2nd CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o

> > > 2,8 in10th.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of

> > > 11,2 and 8th.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong

> > > signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age, Saturn,

and

> > > second for later age, Mercury.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon

> > > is in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars

> > > just few seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see

that 10

> > > cups is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr,Rath also have

did a

> > > deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about Punarphoo

> > > Dosha which delay the marriage.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have

> > > came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god

has

> > > decided no body can change it after all his efforts.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the

> > > marriage.7th CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of

Venus.

> > > Where Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In

> > > Mercurys star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give the

> > > result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and

> > > Rahu are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for

> > > marriage. Other all have denial significations.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as

> > > AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Seniors will guide us,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > M.S.Bohra

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Most nearest of result are :-

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 1.Amit Soman

> > >

> > > Mer - Mer - Mo

> > >

> > > 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-

> > >

> > > Me/Me/Ve/Ra

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local

> > >

> >

>

Thank you Sir for your pleasent comment.

Dr. Rath

Sagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 8:36:59 PMRe: Re: Result of Quiz No.11

Dear Dr.Rath jiVaksiddhi of astrologer will play key role in predicting with accuracy and certainty.2nd sub lord, 2nd lord and Jupiter will play such influence on astrologer, even in many common people.Sahhasra saagara

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comThursday, 27 August, 2009 5:27:39 PMRe: Re: Result of Quiz No.11

Dear Patilji,

However it should not be taken as granted that any SW will give correct result. I used three SWs in sequence. In the first one I found after some time that the cusps were eroneous. The disposition of planets differs to considerable extent in some SWs. The Ayanamsa also differs. Ayanamsa differs in minutes. I have seen difference of seconds makes a lot of difference. Once Mr. RCS advised me to add 2 seconds to the Ayanamsa I was using.. I remember and I am very much thankful to him.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>@gro ups.comCc: amitbs2002 ; rathluther ; yogeshlajmi@ Wednesday, August 26, 2009 10:53:02 AMRe: Re: Result of Quiz No.11

time of birth, but KSK prepaed the horoscope according to the time of the sitting for prediction i.e. Ruling planet, and astonishingly it comes true. That lady admitted it that she had given wrong data. Like this, even if anyone receives wrong data, with the help of only Ruling pLANETS AND THE GRACE OF Lord God, that only astrologer will predict the things that astonishingly come true.With regards,Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt.in Astrology, Kolhapur,M.S. IndiaCell No. +91 9673746303/ 9422582853On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 00:25:47 +0530 wrote> Dear Dr RathFully agree with you. I do not recall ever reading that 4 step is something diff than teachings of KSK.I believe its a method / approachto arrive atthe result . All the principles are 100% KP. I thinkyou you missed a few lines below the

signature in the mail" Offcourse i agree there are many ways of narrowing down on choice of significators everybody chooses the way he is comfortable with. Getting result is important. Beginers should try various ways" RegardsAmit Soman>>Luther Rath >@gro ups.com>Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:12:37 AM>Re: Result of Quiz No.11>> Dear Amitji,I believe no one will disagree with me if I say there is no harm in following 4 step theory as long as one arrives at correct prediction in a higher frequency. Well it is one step along side branch, ahead . The base is that of KSK. It is also Stellar system. The caution is that while proceeding towards finer levels, one should use a more reliable SW and the accurate Ayanamsa. Of course the time should be as

accurate as the second hand of the watch.Dr. Rath.>>Amit Soman >@gro ups.com>Cc: sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com; Subash Ektare >Monday, August 24, 2009 7:11:44 PM>Re: Result of Quiz No.11>> HiThnks Bohraji for a good quiz I take this opportunity to thank my Guruji Mr. Sunilji Gondhalekar Mr. Subhashji Ektare for there blessings continued support.After reading the posts from various members wanted to share my thaughts( i am writing this aimed at beginers because i have undergone the pain of failure ). If you look at theanalysis presented by me it is a simple combination of logic KP rules.I also facedthe sameproblems as other members when you come across 4 -5 significators for a event OR +ve -ve Bhav's appearing at the same time.The conjoins + drushti's etc is totally confusing in this

situation.How to choose amongst them? The major challenge then comes is narrowing down on the correct significators. In the past i use tostraight jump to RP's for help.. But failed many times ( i keep a record of all the ques solved call up people to get a feedback on predictions ).Offcourse do not misunderstand me (i do not want to start any controversy ) on RP's.I am just a new learner believe correct application of RP is important which i was unsuccessful in.Then a need arose in my mind that unless i am able to arrive at less number of significators i will not be able to solve this problem. Then in one of the posts by Sunilji in our group emails i read that "only strong significators give result rest produce only mirage". This trigerred a correspondence between me him. Now after 6-8 months i say that the Sub its star do help us in arriving at lesser number of significators. Seniors do it by shear experience ( some members like Lajmiji,

twji,rathji etc are in this field for more number of years than my age). But for beginers i think 4 step is good to start with. RegardsAmit SomanOffcourse i agree there are many ways of narrowing down on choice of significators everybody chooses the way he is comfortable with. Getting result is important.. Beginers should try various ways >vgr pavan >@gro ups.com>Sunday, August 23, 2009 1:36:39 PM>Re: Result of Quiz No.11>> congrats to the winners ,,>>And thanks to bohraji for this exciting quiz.!!>>with best wishes >>Peace and Prosperity to All !!>>VGR>>--- On Sun, 23/8/09, Madhu Sudan Bohra wrote:>>Madhu Sudan Bohra > Result of Quiz No.11 [1 Attachment]>To:

@gro ups.com>Cc: "Punit Pandey" >Sunday, 23 August, 2009, 7:24 PM>>RESULT OF QUIZ No.11Dear Friends,Now time of result for which every participant waiting.My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.As per the software Jhora 7.33 version KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32 Co-ordinates :73 E 0400 , 26 N 1900Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat- Jup.Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, Postpartum of any event by justification.In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is also venus, 2nd CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of 11,2 and 8th.Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong

signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age, Saturn, and second for later age, Mercury.Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon is in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars just few seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that 10 cups is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr, Rath also have did a deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about Punarphoo Dosha which delay the marriage.So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god has decided no body can change it after all his efforts.Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the marriage.7th CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus. Where Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th,

Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In Mercurys star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give the result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and Rahu are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for marriage. Other all have denial significations.Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?Seniors will guide us,Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts.M.S.BohraMost nearest of result are :-1.Amit Soman Mer - Mer - Mo 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-Me/Me/Ve/Ra>Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. >See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz. >>

start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00 start: 2008-06-21 end: 0000-00-00

Yes, it could be.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 7:38:10 PMRe: Re: Result of Quiz No.11

Dear Dr. Rath,

Our guruji has said this only for Horary chart. This is applicable only for that where a new chart is created by the Astrologer for the number he heard . Not for the Natal chart. If we wrongly enter the birth details by anymeans and we may get the results just as a co incidence only.

Regards

Adith

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Patilji,

With regards.

Dr. Rath

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com> @gro ups.comCc: amitbs2002 ; rathluther ; yogeshlajmi@ Wednesday, August 26, 2009 10:53:02 AMRe: Re: Result of Quiz No.11

Dr. Rath ji pranamAs you have stated about the efficacy of the softwares, I fully agree. Because I have atleast 7 to 8 different astrological softwares printout as well as softwares, they differ from each other. Moreover the cuspal sublords and sub sub lords will change definately. If by mistake, astrologer depends on the software printout and also related DBAS, there are ample chances of being lead to wrong predictions. In every software at least 50 to 70 % predictions will come correct but remaining % age of predictions will go wrong. In many softwares they use swis ephemeries, other calenders and like. But the data has not been confirmed with astronomical data and thus what we consider may or may not be true long. and lat of the planet and thus by considering wrong data will lead to wrong predictions only. But still as Shri KSK said in reader/astrology and adhrishta, that one lady wanted to know about her future and gave wrong date

of birth and time of birth, but KSK prepaed the horoscope according to the time of the sitting for prediction i.e. Ruling planet, and astonishingly it comes true. That lady admitted it that she had given wrong data. Like this, even if anyone receives wrong data, with the help of only Ruling pLANETS AND THE GRACE OF Lord God, that only astrologer will predict the things that astonishingly come true.With regards,Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy.for Research and Devt.in Astrology, Kolhapur,M.S. IndiaCell No. +91 9673746303/ 9422582853On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 00:25:47 +0530 wrote> Dear Dr RathFully agree with you. I do not recall ever reading that 4 step is something diff than teachings of KSK.I believe its a method / approachto arrive atthe result . All the principles are 100% KP. I thinkyou you missed a few lines

below the signature in the mail" Offcourse i agree there are many ways of narrowing down on choice of significators everybody chooses the way he is comfortable with. Getting result is important. Beginers should try various ways" RegardsAmit Soman>>Luther Rath >@gro ups.com

>Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:12:37 AM>Re: Result of Quiz No.11>> Dear Amitji,I believe no one will disagree with me if I say there is no harm in following 4 step theory as long as one arrives at correct prediction in a higher frequency. Well it is one step along side branch, ahead . The base is that of KSK. It is also Stellar system. The caution is that while proceeding towards finer levels, one should use a more reliable SW and the accurate Ayanamsa. Of course the time should be as accurate as the second hand of the watch.Dr. Rath.>>Amit Soman >@gro ups.com>Cc: sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com; Subash Ektare >Monday, August 24, 2009 7:11:44 PM>Re: Result of Quiz No.11>>

HiThnks Bohraji for a good quiz I take this opportunity to thank my Guruji Mr. Sunilji Gondhalekar Mr. Subhashji Ektare for there blessings continued support.After reading the posts from various members wanted to share my thaughts( i am writing this aimed at beginers because i have undergone the pain of failure ). If you look at theanalysis presented by me it is a simple combination of logic KP rules.I also facedthe sameproblems as other members when you come across 4 -5 significators for a event OR +ve -ve Bhav's appearing at the same time.The conjoins + drushti's etc is totally confusing in this situation.How to choose amongst them? The major challenge then comes is narrowing down on the correct significators. In the past i use tostraight jump to RP's for help. But failed many times ( i keep a record of all the ques solved call up people to get a feedback on predictions ).Offcourse do not misunderstand

me (i do not want to start any controversy ) on RP's.I am just a new learner believe correct application of RP is important which i was unsuccessful in.Then a need arose in my mind that unless i am able to arrive at less number of significators i will not be able to solve this problem. Then in one of the posts by Sunilji in our group emails i read that "only strong significators give result rest produce only mirage". This trigerred a correspondence between me him. Now after 6-8 months i say that the Sub its star do help us in arriving at lesser number of significators. Seniors do it by shear experience ( some members like Lajmiji, twji,rathji etc are in this field for more number of years than my age). But for beginers i think 4 step is good to start with. RegardsAmit SomanOffcourse i agree there are many ways of narrowing down on choice of significators everybody chooses the way he is comfortable with. Getting result is

important. Beginers should try various ways >vgr pavan >@gro ups.com>Sunday, August 23, 2009 1:36:39 PM>Re: Result of Quiz No.11>> congrats to the winners ,,>>And thanks to bohraji for this exciting quiz.!!>>with best wishes >>Peace and Prosperity to All !!>>VGR>>--- On Sun, 23/8/09, Madhu Sudan Bohra wrote:>>Madhu Sudan Bohra > Result of Quiz No.11 [1 Attachment]>@gro ups.com>Cc: "Punit Pandey" >Sunday, 23 August, 2009, 7:24 PM>>RESULT OF QUIZ No.11Dear Friends,Now time of

result for which every participant waiting.My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.As per the software Jhora 7.33 version KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32 Co-ordinates :73 E 0400 , 26 N 1900Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat- Jup.Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, Postpartum of any event by justification.In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is also venus, 2nd CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of 11,2 and 8th.Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age, Saturn, and second for later age, Mercury.Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon is in the star of Jupiter l/o

1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars just few seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that 10 cups is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr, Rath also have did a deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about Punarphoo Dosha which delay the marriage.So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god has decided no body can change it after all his efforts.Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the marriage.7th CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus. Where Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In Mercurys star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give the result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is

justified.Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and Rahu are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for marriage. Other all have denial significations.Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?Seniors will guide us,Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts.M.S.BohraMost nearest of result are :-1.Amit Soman Mer - Mer - Mo 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-Me/Me/Ve/Ra>Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. >See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. >>

start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00