IndiaDivine.org

Result of Quiz No.11

Rate this topic

Guest guest

RESULT OF QUIZ No.11 Dear Friends, Now time of result for which every participant waiting. My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All

Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991. As per the software Jhora 7.33 version KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32 Co-ordinates :73 E 04’00†, 26

N 19’00†Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat-Jup. Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, “Postpartum of

any event by justificationâ€. In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th

CSL is also venus, 2nd CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o

2,8 in10th. So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of

11,2 and 8th. Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong

signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age, Saturn, and

second for later age, Mercury. Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon

is in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars

just few seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that 10

cups is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr,Rath also have did a

deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage. One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about “Punarphoo

Dosha†which delay the marriage. So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have

came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god has

decided no body can change it after all his efforts. Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the

marriage.7th CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus.

Where Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In

Mercury’s star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give the

result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups. So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified. Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and

Rahu are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for

marriage. Other all have denial significations. Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as

AD? Why Rahu comes as PD? Seniors will guide us, Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts. M.S.Bohra Most nearest of result are :- 1.Amit Soman Mer - Mer - Mo 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :- Me/Me/Ve/Ra

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

1 of 1 File(s)

Quiz