IndiaDivine.org

Result of Quiz No.11 [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhora ji,Nice Quiz!It is useful in finding out one important point.When there is any delay of an event and Sat is also a cause for that, Sat will be the Planet in offering in its period, I have read in some of KP books by our Guruji. Hence Sat has offered his role as Sookshma. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ONE.

Mercury is a significator hence I selected the Dasa also. But as it was delayed, it is capable of giving in its Own Bukthi itself. This also I have noticed in some case. Not required for a better Bukthi. Instead favorable Andra and Sookshma will play role. But I jumped to the next Bukthi Ketu . THIS IS ALSO ONE IMPORTANT THING I COULD FIND. But I still try to find the reason for Ketu not played its role.

But the Question is , in MERCURY bukthi, the immediate Andra KETU is also good, but not happened. Why? May be the Transit not favorable? RAHU of course the strongest as its in its own sub and in the star of Mercury the lord of 7.

Nice and distinct chart with some rare planetory positions.Good Luck!RegardsAdith  On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62 wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Madhu Sudan Bohra included below]

RESULT OF QUIZ No.11   Dear Friends,   Now time of result for which every participant waiting.   My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All

Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.   As per the software Jhora 7.33 version KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32 Co-ordinates    :73 E 04’00” , 26

N 19’00”   Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat-Jup.   Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, “Postpartum of

any event by justification”.   In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th

CSL is also venus, 2nd CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o

2,8 in10th.   So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of

11,2 and 8th.   Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong

signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age, Saturn, and

second for later age, Mercury.   Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon

is in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars

just few seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that 10

cups is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr,Rath also have did a

deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.   One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about “Punarphoo

Dosha” which delay the marriage.   So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have

came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god has

decided no body can change it after all his efforts.   Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the

marriage.7th CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus.

Where Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In

Mercury’s star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give the

result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.   So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.   Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and

Rahu are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for

marriage. Other all have denial significations.   Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as

AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?   Seniors will guide us,   Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts.   M.S.Bohra   Most nearest of result are :-   1.Amit Soman Mer - Mer - Mo 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-             Me/Me/Ve/Ra

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Bhora ji,I could see some more points in it. I just want to share. (yes. As you said already postmortem is easy. But is worth it.)Why no Ketu despite a strong significator? The following could be the reason?

It is conjoined with Sun the significator of 6 and represents it?Jupiter is also conjoined in close conjunction with Sun the 6th significator. But Jupiter aspects 2 and 7th Houses.Hence it becomes stronger than Ketu?

HENCE IN MY BACKWARD THEORY , finding the self strength of the Planets out of the signficators in all aspects need to be considered much and more attention is required. That too this type of rare cases, we must be more alert.

Thanks for a very good Quiz!RegardsAdith On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 9:03 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Bhora ji,Nice Quiz!It is useful in finding out one important point.

When there is any delay of an event and Sat is also a cause for that, Sat will be the Planet in offering in its period, I have read in some of KP books by our Guruji. Hence Sat has offered his role as Sookshma. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ONE.

Mercury is a significator hence I selected the Dasa also. But as it was delayed, it is capable of giving in its Own Bukthi itself. This also I have noticed in some case. Not required for a better Bukthi. Instead favorable Andra and Sookshma will play role. But I jumped to the next Bukthi Ketu . THIS IS ALSO ONE IMPORTANT THING I COULD FIND. But I still try to find the reason for Ketu not played its role.

But the Question is , in MERCURY bukthi, the immediate Andra KETU is also good, but not happened. Why? May be the Transit not favorable? RAHU of course the strongest as its in its own sub and in the star of Mercury the lord of 7.

Nice and distinct chart with some rare planetory positions.Good Luck!RegardsAdith  On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62 wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Madhu Sudan Bohra included below]

RESULT OF QUIZ No.11   Dear Friends,   Now time of result for which every participant waiting.   My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All

Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.   As per the software Jhora 7.33 version KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32 Co-ordinates    :73 E 04’00” , 26

N 19’00”   Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat-Jup.   Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, “Postpartum of

any event by justification”.   In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th

2,8 in10th.   So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of

11,2 and 8th.   Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong

second for later age, Mercury.   Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon

cups is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr,Rath also have did a

deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.   One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about “Punarphoo

Dosha” which delay the marriage.   So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have

decided no body can change it after all his efforts.   Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the

result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.   So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.   Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and

marriage. Other all have denial significations.   Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as

AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?   Seniors will guide us,   Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts.   M.S.Bohra   Most nearest of result are :-   1.Amit Soman Mer - Mer - Mo 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-             Me/Me/Ve/Ra

congrats to the winners ,,And thanks to bohraji for this exciting quiz.!!with best wishes Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Sun, 23/8/09, Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62 wrote:Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62 Result of Quiz No.11 [1 Attachment] Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitpSunday, 23 August, 2009, 7:24 PM

RESULT OF QUIZ No.11 Dear Friends, Now time of result for which every participant waiting. My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All

Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991. As per the software Jhora 7.33 version KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32 Co-ordinates :73 E 04’00†, 26

N 19’00†Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat- Jup. Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, “Postpartum of

any event by justificationâ€. In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th

2,8 in10th. So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of

11,2 and 8th. Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong

second for later age, Mercury. Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon

cups is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr, Rath also have did a

deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage. One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about “Punarphoo

Dosha†which delay the marriage. So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have

decided no body can change it after all his efforts. Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the

result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups. So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified. Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and

marriage. Other all have denial significations. Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as

AD? Why Rahu comes as PD? Seniors will guide us, Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts. M.S.Bohra Most nearest of result are :- 1.Amit Soman Mer - Mer - Mo 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :- Me/Me/Ve/Ra

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dear Adith ji,

Every step of failure is steps of success.Yesterday i have read a story of a

scientist he have invented a device after 21 times failed to make that

device.One journalist asked " Than you could not make this device by 21 times

efforts,how will you describe it ? " Scientist reply " Now i know the 21 reason by

which this device can't be made "

So postmortem is the essential lessons for us to learn oer mistakes.

Now for Krtu,please see ,in Ketu star Mars is posited and Mars l/o 2,9 in 10

with closely conjunct with Saturn l/o 11,12 in 10.The denial significance of

marriage 10,12 cusp significant.

My chart is some way is real one with conjunction of 7 planet in a cups,if apply

the conjunction theory than we puzzled.

In my view the simple way first we select the clear-cut significance of desire

cups,if not get it than which is second one with less significance of denial

result.More seniors will guide us.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhora ji,

>

> I could see some more points in it. I just want to share. (yes. As you said

> already postmortem is easy. But is worth it.)

>

> Why no Ketu despite a strong significator?

> The following could be the reason?

>

> It is conjoined with Sun the significator of 6 and represents it?

>

> Jupiter is also conjoined in close conjunction with Sun the 6th

> significator. But Jupiter aspects 2 and 7th Houses.Hence it becomes stronger

> than Ketu?

>

> HENCE IN MY BACKWARD THEORY , finding the self strength of the Planets out

> of the signficators in all aspects need to be considered much and more

> attention is required. That too this type of rare cases, we must be more

> alert.

>

> Thanks for a very good Quiz!

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

>

>

> On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 9:03 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> > Dear Bhora ji,

> >

> > Nice Quiz!

> >

> > It is useful in finding out one important point.

> >

> > When there is any delay of an event and Sat is also a cause for that, Sat

> > will be the Planet in offering in its period, I have read in some of KP

> > books by our Guruji. Hence Sat has offered his role as Sookshma. THIS IS AN

> > IMPORTANT ONE.

> >

> > Mercury is a significator hence I selected the Dasa also. But as it was

> > delayed, it is capable of giving in its Own Bukthi itself. This also I have

> > noticed in some case. Not required for a better Bukthi. Instead favorable

> > Andra and Sookshma will play role. But I jumped to the next Bukthi Ketu .

> > THIS IS ALSO ONE IMPORTANT THING I COULD FIND. But I still try to find the

> > reason for Ketu not played its role.

> >

> > But the Question is , in MERCURY bukthi, the immediate Andra KETU is also

> > good, but not happened. Why? May be the Transit not favorable?

> >

> > RAHU of course the strongest as its in its own sub and in the star of

> > Mercury the lord of 7.

> >

> > Nice and distinct chart with some rare planetory positions.

> >

> > Good Luck!

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62wrote:

> >

> >> [Attachment(s) <#12347e43d7b20f9a_12347d42ec1d6ef5_TopText> from

> >> Madhu Sudan Bohra included below]

> >>

> >> *RESULT OF QUIZ No.11*

> >>

> >> * *

> >>

> >> Dear Friends,

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Now time of result for which every participant waiting.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All

> >> Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> As per the software Jhora 7.33 version

> >>

> >> KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32

> >>

> >> Co-ordinates :73 E 04'00 " , 26 N 19'00 "

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat-Jup.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, " Postpartum of any

> >> event by justification " .

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is also venus, 2nd

> >> CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of 11,2

> >> and 8th.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong

> >> signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age, Saturn,

and

> >> second for later age, Mercury.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon is

> >> in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars just few

> >> seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that 10 cups

> >> is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr,Rath also have did a

> >> deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about " Punarphoo

> >> Dosha " which delay the marriage.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have

> >> came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god

has

> >> decided no body can change it after all his efforts.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the marriage.7th

> >> CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus. Where

> >> Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In

> >> Mercury's star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give the

> >> result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and Rahu

> >> are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for

marriage.

> >> Other all have denial significations.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as

> >> AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Seniors will guide us,

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> M.S.Bohra

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Most nearest of result are :-

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> 1.Amit Soman

> >>

> >> Mer - Mer - Mo

> >>

> >> 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-

> >>

> >> Me/Me/Ve/Ra

> >>

> >> ------------------------------

> >> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click

> >> here <http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.>.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

>

It would be great if we could have a quiz every week.RegardsSidharth--- On Sun, 23/8/09, Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62 wrote:Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62 Result of Quiz No.11 [1 Attachment] Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitpSunday, 23 August, 2009, 2:54 PM

RESULT OF QUIZ No.11 Dear Friends, Now time of result for which every participant waiting. My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All

Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991. As per the software Jhora 7.33 version KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32 Co-ordinates :73 E 04’00†, 26

N 19’00†Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat- Jup. Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, “Postpartum of

any event by justificationâ€. In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th

2,8 in10th. So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of

11,2 and 8th. Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong

second for later age, Mercury. Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon

cups is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr, Rath also have did a

deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage. One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about “Punarphoo

Dosha†which delay the marriage. So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have

decided no body can change it after all his efforts. Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the

result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups. So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified. Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and

marriage. Other all have denial significations. Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as

AD? Why Rahu comes as PD? Seniors will guide us, Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts. M.S.Bohra Most nearest of result are :- 1.Amit Soman Mer - Mer - Mo 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :- Me/Me/Ve/Ra

Dear Shri Bohraji,

Many thanks for your appreciation of my

analysis. I am yet to improve my knowledge in pin pointing the

event. In my analys is, I did not give

Credence to Moon because (i) it is not in

self strength; (ii) posited in 12th,

Which is not a marriage giving house; (iii)

in the star of Jupiter, lord of 1 and 10 not a marriage giving house, in as

much as Jupiter is also not a self strength planet (iv) Moon in the sub of

Mercury (Rahu is in Mercury star) who is in the star of such weak Moon. As such

I did not select Mercury, thinking that he will predominantly give the result

of 12, 3 and 8, (thro’ his S/L Venus) along with other other

significations of negative houses, such as Sun with strong signification of 6,

Juptr.with strong signfn. of 1 and 10 etc. Another point I missed is both

Mars and Saturn are very close to 11th cusp, capable of giving the

11th house result.

Any way such quiz is really eye opener to

learn many more points before arriving at any conclusion. Thanks for your

analysis for the reason for exact marriage time. It is also noteworthy of

Saturn-Moon causing PP

lead to defer the time twice!

Wishing you good luck.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

On Behalf Of Madhu Sudan Bohr

23 August 2009 19:25

Cc: Punit Pandey

Result of

Quiz No.11 [1 Attachment]

RESULT

OF QUIZ No.11

Dear Friends,

Now time of

result for which every participant waiting.

My marriage date

is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm

at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.

As per the

software Jhora 7.33 version

KP Ayanamsa :

23-14-14.32

Co-ordinates

:73 E 04’00” , 26 N 19’00”

Dasha Period

was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat-Jup.

Now the most

essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, “Postpartum of any event by

justification”.

In my chart 7th

CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is also venus,

2nd CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.

So here marriage

is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of 11,2 and 8th.

Which Dasha

period will give the marriage it has decided by strong signification for

marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age, Saturn, and second for later

age, Mercury.

Saturn is l/o

11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon is in the star of

Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars just few seconds

differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that 10 cups is

strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr,Rath also have did a

deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.

One more point

Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about “Punarphoo Dosha”

which delay the marriage.

So in Saturn

period marriage not happened where so many relations have came, many close

relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god has decided no body

can change it after all his efforts.

Now we have

Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the marriage.7th CSL, 11th CSL

Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus. Where Mercury l/o 4,7

in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In

Mercury’s star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give

the result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.

So Mahadasha of

Mercury for marriage is justified.

Second one Rahu

is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and Rahu are the only two

planet which not significance the denial cups for marriage. Other all have

denial significations.

Now how to

select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as AD? Why Rahu

comes as PD?

Seniors will

guide us,

Thanks again to

all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts.

M.S.Bohra

Most nearest of

result are :-

1.Amit Soman

Mer

- Mer - Mo

2. Ramesh Mishra

ji :-

Me/Me/Ve/Ra

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and

more.

Dear Adith ji,

In my previous post i have did one mistake about Ketu, Ketu is in the star of

Mars and there is no any planet in Ketu star.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " msbohra62 " <msbohra62 wrote:

>

> Dear Adith ji,

>

> Every step of failure is steps of success.Yesterday i have read a story of a

scientist he have invented a device after 21 times failed to make that

device.One journalist asked " Than you could not make this device by 21 times

efforts,how will you describe it ? " Scientist reply " Now i know the 21 reason by

which this device can't be made "

>

> So postmortem is the essential lessons for us to learn oer mistakes.

>

> Now for Krtu,please see ,in Ketu star Mars is posited and Mars l/o 2,9 in 10

with closely conjunct with Saturn l/o 11,12 in 10.The denial significance of

marriage 10,12 cusp significant.

>

> My chart is some way is real one with conjunction of 7 planet in a cups,if

apply the conjunction theory than we puzzled.

>

> In my view the simple way first we select the clear-cut significance of desire

cups,if not get it than which is second one with less significance of denial

result.More seniors will guide us.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

>

>

>

>

> , " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhora ji,

> >

> > I could see some more points in it. I just want to share. (yes. As you said

> > already postmortem is easy. But is worth it.)

> >

> > Why no Ketu despite a strong significator?

> > The following could be the reason?

> >

> > It is conjoined with Sun the significator of 6 and represents it?

> >

> > Jupiter is also conjoined in close conjunction with Sun the 6th

> > significator. But Jupiter aspects 2 and 7th Houses.Hence it becomes stronger

> > than Ketu?

> >

> > HENCE IN MY BACKWARD THEORY , finding the self strength of the Planets out

> > of the signficators in all aspects need to be considered much and more

> > attention is required. That too this type of rare cases, we must be more

> > alert.

> >

> > Thanks for a very good Quiz!

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 9:03 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> > gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> >

> > > Dear Bhora ji,

> > >

> > > Nice Quiz!

> > >

> > > It is useful in finding out one important point.

> > >

> > > When there is any delay of an event and Sat is also a cause for that, Sat

> > > will be the Planet in offering in its period, I have read in some of KP

> > > books by our Guruji. Hence Sat has offered his role as Sookshma. THIS IS

AN

> > > IMPORTANT ONE.

> > >

> > > Mercury is a significator hence I selected the Dasa also. But as it was

> > > delayed, it is capable of giving in its Own Bukthi itself. This also I

have

> > > noticed in some case. Not required for a better Bukthi. Instead favorable

> > > Andra and Sookshma will play role. But I jumped to the next Bukthi Ketu .

> > > THIS IS ALSO ONE IMPORTANT THING I COULD FIND. But I still try to find the

> > > reason for Ketu not played its role.

> > >

> > > But the Question is , in MERCURY bukthi, the immediate Andra KETU is also

> > > good, but not happened. Why? May be the Transit not favorable?

> > >

> > > RAHU of course the strongest as its in its own sub and in the star of

> > > Mercury the lord of 7.

> > >

> > > Nice and distinct chart with some rare planetory positions.

> > >

> > > Good Luck!

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Madhu Sudan Bohra <msbohra62@>wrote:

> > >

> > >> [Attachment(s) <#12347e43d7b20f9a_12347d42ec1d6ef5_TopText> from

> > >> Madhu Sudan Bohra included below]

> > >>

> > >> *RESULT OF QUIZ No.11*

> > >>

> > >> * *

> > >>

> > >> Dear Friends,

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Now time of result for which every participant waiting.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened (All

> > >> Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> As per the software Jhora 7.33 version

> > >>

> > >> KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32

> > >>

> > >> Co-ordinates :73 E 04'00 " , 26 N 19'00 "

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat-Jup.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer, " Postpartum of

any

> > >> event by justification " .

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is also venus, 2nd

> > >> CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance of 11,2

> > >> and 8th.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by strong

> > >> signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age, Saturn,

and

> > >> second for later age, Mercury.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5 in12th. Moon

is

> > >> in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars just few

> > >> seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see that 10

cups

> > >> is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr,Rath also have did

a

> > >> deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about " Punarphoo

> > >> Dosha " which delay the marriage.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations have

> > >> came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But whatever god

has

> > >> decided no body can change it after all his efforts.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the marriage.7th

> > >> CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus. Where

> > >> Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in 12th.In

> > >> Mercury's star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will give

the

> > >> result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury and

Rahu

> > >> are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups for

marriage.

> > >> Other all have denial significations.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not Rahu as

> > >> AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Seniors will guide us,

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard efforts.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> M.S.Bohra

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Most nearest of result are :-

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> 1.Amit Soman

> > >>

> > >> Mer - Mer - Mo

> > >>

> > >> 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-

> > >>

> > >> Me/Me/Ve/Ra

> > >>

> > >> ------------------------------

> > >> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click

> > >> here

<http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.>.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Bohraji,

A good quiz and a mind boggling one.

1) Let me remind you that you have only 5 planets in the 11th Cusp and

not 7 as you have mentioned, because that is Traditional astrology and

not KP .

2) Mercury Mahadasha chosen for marriage does not make it the right

answer and neither close to the answer, because Mercury Mahadasha is

lasting from 1990 till 2007. We cannot make any client happy just by

saying that you will get married in a Dasha like Mercury. He will not

digest this. He needs to know the app. time frame.

3) You have not mentioned at the start of the Quiz that this is your own

Chart. This may not make a difference to the results, because it is

apparent that many of us do not know how to apply the KP rules properly,

but this would bring in some authenticity and some seriousness on part

of the member doing some study when he knows that this is a members own

chart and not of some contacts, like I had mentioned it at time of

initiating the marriage Quiz in my case . This transparanecy must always

be there at the start of any Quiz.

4) You mentioned about different softwares and different ayanamshas will

produce different Dashas or time periods. In this forum it is understood

that everyone is using KP ayanamsha. But even if one selects Lahiris,

it will not bring in much difference to the event dates unless we are

trying to find out a event within one hour or the same day like we do in

RP's at times.

5) When one faces a native in person one knows that he is not married

till date, but in quizzes it is difficult to choose Mahadashas (As I

mentioned in one of previous mails), and more difficult to percieve that

a native is married after 30 years of age, as in your case, which is not

disclosed in quiz, but disclosed when one meets a native face to face.

Normally in India it is understood that averagely one marries by age 24

(And in this generation between 27-30)

6) You mentioned " In my previous post i have did one mistake about

Ketu, Ketu is in the star of Mars and there is no any planet in Ketu

star. " Please explain how this will make a difference to predictions.

Thank you for bringing us near to the truth, that we have still to learn

much.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " msbohra62 " <msbohra62 wrote:

>

> Dear Adith ji,

>

> Every step of failure is steps of success.Yesterday i have read a

story of a scientist he have invented a device after 21 times failed to

make that device.One journalist asked " Than you could not make this

device by 21 times efforts,how will you describe it ? " Scientist reply

" Now i know the 21 reason by which this device can't be made "

>

> So postmortem is the essential lessons for us to learn oer mistakes.

>

> Now for Krtu,please see ,in Ketu star Mars is posited and Mars l/o 2,9

in 10 with closely conjunct with Saturn l/o 11,12 in 10.The denial

significance of marriage 10,12 cusp significant.

>

> My chart is some way is real one with conjunction of 7 planet in a

cups,if apply the conjunction theory than we puzzled.

>

> In my view the simple way first we select the clear-cut significance

of desire cups,if not get it than which is second one with less

significance of denial result.More seniors will guide us.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

>

>

>

>

> , " adith kasinath.g.k "

gkadithkasinath@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhora ji,

> >

> > I could see some more points in it. I just want to share. (yes. As

you said

> > already postmortem is easy. But is worth it.)

> >

> > Why no Ketu despite a strong significator?

> > The following could be the reason?

> >

> > It is conjoined with Sun the significator of 6 and represents it?

> >

> > Jupiter is also conjoined in close conjunction with Sun the 6th

> > significator. But Jupiter aspects 2 and 7th Houses.Hence it becomes

stronger

> > than Ketu?

> >

> > HENCE IN MY BACKWARD THEORY , finding the self strength of the

Planets out

> > of the signficators in all aspects need to be considered much and

more

> > attention is required. That too this type of rare cases, we must be

more

> > alert.

> >

> > Thanks for a very good Quiz!

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 9:03 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> > gkadithkasinath@ wrote:

> >

> > > Dear Bhora ji,

> > >

> > > Nice Quiz!

> > >

> > > It is useful in finding out one important point.

> > >

> > > When there is any delay of an event and Sat is also a cause for

that, Sat

> > > will be the Planet in offering in its period, I have read in some

of KP

> > > books by our Guruji. Hence Sat has offered his role as Sookshma.

THIS IS AN

> > > IMPORTANT ONE.

> > >

> > > Mercury is a significator hence I selected the Dasa also. But as

it was

> > > delayed, it is capable of giving in its Own Bukthi itself. This

also I have

> > > noticed in some case. Not required for a better Bukthi. Instead

favorable

> > > Andra and Sookshma will play role. But I jumped to the next Bukthi

Ketu .

> > > THIS IS ALSO ONE IMPORTANT THING I COULD FIND. But I still try to

find the

> > > reason for Ketu not played its role.

> > >

> > > But the Question is , in MERCURY bukthi, the immediate Andra KETU

is also

> > > good, but not happened. Why? May be the Transit not favorable?

> > >

> > > RAHU of course the strongest as its in its own sub and in the star

of

> > > Mercury the lord of 7.

> > >

> > > Nice and distinct chart with some rare planetory positions.

> > >

> > > Good Luck!

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Madhu Sudan Bohra

msbohra62@wrote:

> > >

> > >> [Attachment(s) <#12347e43d7b20f9a_12347d42ec1d6ef5_TopText> from

> > >> Madhu Sudan Bohra included below]

> > >>

> > >> *RESULT OF QUIZ No.11*

> > >>

> > >> * *

> > >>

> > >> Dear Friends,

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Now time of result for which every participant waiting.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened

(All

> > >> Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> As per the software Jhora 7.33 version

> > >>

> > >> KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32

> > >>

> > >> Co-ordinates :73 E 04'00 " , 26 N 19'00 "

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat-Jup.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer,

" Postpartum of any

> > >> event by justification " .

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is also

venus, 2nd

> > >> CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance

of 11,2

> > >> and 8th.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by

strong

> > >> signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age,

Saturn, and

> > >> second for later age, Mercury.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5

in12th. Moon is

> > >> in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars

just few

> > >> seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see

that 10 cups

> > >> is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr,Rath also

have did a

> > >> deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about

" Punarphoo

> > >> Dosha " which delay the marriage.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations

have

> > >> came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But

whatever god has

> > >> decided no body can change it after all his efforts.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the

marriage.7th

> > >> CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus.

Where

> > >> Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in

12th.In

> > >> Mercury's star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will

give the

> > >> result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury

and Rahu

> > >> are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups

for marriage.

> > >> Other all have denial significations.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not

Rahu as

> > >> AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Seniors will guide us,

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard

efforts.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> M.S.Bohra

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Most nearest of result are :-

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> 1.Amit Soman

> > >>

> > >> Mer - Mer - Mo

> > >>

> > >> 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-

> > >>

> > >> Me/Me/Ve/Ra

> > >>

> > >> ------------------------------

> > >> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and

more. Click

> > >> here

<http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.>.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Some points you have raised,lat me try to answer one by one.

1.I know very well that in KP " Niryan-Chalit " chart is in uses.I have stated 7

planets in 11th which is Lagana-Kudali reference in simple way Firstly we see

that only.

2.You are right that only Mahadasha selection is not a right answer,but when a

competition happens half way achiever is better to others who have not achieved

one step.We should appreciate them who are successor.It is just a quiz,a

exercise for what we have learn and how to use it. By giving the nearest

achiever name, i just to appreciate them who at least select the right Mahadasha

after that they miss because of so many reason.It is moral boosting for

them.Senior must do it and after guide every one that why they have missed to

pin-point readings.Only criticisms will down the moral of participants.Rules are

not wrong but taken them in wrong way is wrong.

3.About transparency ,you can asked to Mr.Puneet ji.He have posted the quiz in

the forum,I have clearly stated that this is my birth details when I have posted

it to Puneet ji.

Many have taken this chart as my chart please see the detail analysis of

all.This is my chart,you know very well,no excuse please.

4.About software,Long & Lat;Ayanamsa,I feel some confusions in fresher in KP ,

one of them said about it.

For Ayanamsa please read " A REVIEW OF KP AYANAMSAS " in file section.It says

that KP is 5-6 minute less compared to Lahiri ayanamsa.

Comparison of Ayanamsa Values (As of 1st January)

Year OKPA NKPA KPSTLA LAHIRI

1000 09-50* 09-50-25 09-53-25 09-51-29

1850 21-40 21-40-24 21-45-08 21-45-37

1900 22-22 22-22 16 22-27-00 22-27-56

1950 23-04 23-04-08 23-08-52 23-09-28

2000 23-46 23-46-01 23-50-44 23-51-11

If we used Lahiri for KP system than when a planet in a sign with 5-6 minute

only than planet's cuspal position will be different regarding to KP which lead

us to different signification.Some software shows different KP Ayanamsa value,we

have to correct it manually.

5.We are reading a chart and using the KP rules not depend on only assume the

" Dash-Kal-Parishthiti " .If we only assume the matter and than justify the Dasha

period than it will lead us to wrong way.We are only exploring the chart by

analysing than we use other knowledge for justify the matter.

6.Ketu is self strength planet here,as per KP system, in Dasha period of Ketu it

will give the result of his star lord significance,which is Mars l/o 2,9 in 10

with Saturn l/o 11,12 in 10.So 10 and 12 cups are denial for marriage,Ketu will

not give the result of marriage.

" Only if there are no planets in the star of the sign lord in which sign

Rahu/Ketu posited, Rahu/Ketu will signify the results of the sign lord. "

Here Ketu is posited in Saturn and there is no any planet in the star of

Saturn,so Ketu significator of 11.12 and 10 again 10.12 cups are denial for

marriage.So Saturn Dasha period also was not given the result.

I have explain you my point of view about all your questions,if any where i am

wrong than senior will correct me because i am also a fresher in KP.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " bhaskar_jyotish " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Bohraji,

>

> A good quiz and a mind boggling one.

>

> 1) Let me remind you that you have only 5 planets in the 11th Cusp and

> not 7 as you have mentioned, because that is Traditional astrology and

> not KP .

>

> 2) Mercury Mahadasha chosen for marriage does not make it the right

> answer and neither close to the answer, because Mercury Mahadasha is

> lasting from 1990 till 2007. We cannot make any client happy just by

> saying that you will get married in a Dasha like Mercury. He will not

> digest this. He needs to know the app. time frame.

>

> 3) You have not mentioned at the start of the Quiz that this is your own

> Chart. This may not make a difference to the results, because it is

> apparent that many of us do not know how to apply the KP rules properly,

> but this would bring in some authenticity and some seriousness on part

> of the member doing some study when he knows that this is a members own

> chart and not of some contacts, like I had mentioned it at time of

> initiating the marriage Quiz in my case . This transparanecy must always

> be there at the start of any Quiz.

>

> 4) You mentioned about different softwares and different ayanamshas will

> produce different Dashas or time periods. In this forum it is understood

> that everyone is using KP ayanamsha. But even if one selects Lahiris,

> it will not bring in much difference to the event dates unless we are

> trying to find out a event within one hour or the same day like we do in

> RP's at times.

>

> 5) When one faces a native in person one knows that he is not married

> till date, but in quizzes it is difficult to choose Mahadashas (As I

> mentioned in one of previous mails), and more difficult to percieve that

> a native is married after 30 years of age, as in your case, which is not

> disclosed in quiz, but disclosed when one meets a native face to face.

> Normally in India it is understood that averagely one marries by age 24

> (And in this generation between 27-30)

>

> 6) You mentioned " In my previous post i have did one mistake about

> Ketu, Ketu is in the star of Mars and there is no any planet in Ketu

> star. " Please explain how this will make a difference to predictions.

>

> Thank you for bringing us near to the truth, that we have still to learn

> much.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

>

> , " msbohra62 " <msbohra62@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Adith ji,

> >

> > Every step of failure is steps of success.Yesterday i have read a

> story of a scientist he have invented a device after 21 times failed to

> make that device.One journalist asked " Than you could not make this

> device by 21 times efforts,how will you describe it ? " Scientist reply

> " Now i know the 21 reason by which this device can't be made "

> >

> > So postmortem is the essential lessons for us to learn oer mistakes.

> >

> > Now for Krtu,please see ,in Ketu star Mars is posited and Mars l/o 2,9

> in 10 with closely conjunct with Saturn l/o 11,12 in 10.The denial

> significance of marriage 10,12 cusp significant.

> >

> > My chart is some way is real one with conjunction of 7 planet in a

> cups,if apply the conjunction theory than we puzzled.

> >

> > In my view the simple way first we select the clear-cut significance

> of desire cups,if not get it than which is second one with less

> significance of denial result.More seniors will guide us.

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " adith kasinath.g.k "

> gkadithkasinath@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhora ji,

> > >

> > > I could see some more points in it. I just want to share. (yes. As

> you said

> > > already postmortem is easy. But is worth it.)

> > >

> > > Why no Ketu despite a strong significator?

> > > The following could be the reason?

> > >

> > > It is conjoined with Sun the significator of 6 and represents it?

> > >

> > > Jupiter is also conjoined in close conjunction with Sun the 6th

> > > significator. But Jupiter aspects 2 and 7th Houses.Hence it becomes

> stronger

> > > than Ketu?

> > >

> > > HENCE IN MY BACKWARD THEORY , finding the self strength of the

> Planets out

> > > of the signficators in all aspects need to be considered much and

> more

> > > attention is required. That too this type of rare cases, we must be

> more

> > > alert.

> > >

> > > Thanks for a very good Quiz!

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 9:03 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> > > gkadithkasinath@ wrote:

> > >

> > > > Dear Bhora ji,

> > > >

> > > > Nice Quiz!

> > > >

> > > > It is useful in finding out one important point.

> > > >

> > > > When there is any delay of an event and Sat is also a cause for

> that, Sat

> > > > will be the Planet in offering in its period, I have read in some

> of KP

> > > > books by our Guruji. Hence Sat has offered his role as Sookshma.

> THIS IS AN

> > > > IMPORTANT ONE.

> > > >

> > > > Mercury is a significator hence I selected the Dasa also. But as

> it was

> > > > delayed, it is capable of giving in its Own Bukthi itself. This

> also I have

> > > > noticed in some case. Not required for a better Bukthi. Instead

> favorable

> > > > Andra and Sookshma will play role. But I jumped to the next Bukthi

> Ketu .

> > > > THIS IS ALSO ONE IMPORTANT THING I COULD FIND. But I still try to

> find the

> > > > reason for Ketu not played its role.

> > > >

> > > > But the Question is , in MERCURY bukthi, the immediate Andra KETU

> is also

> > > > good, but not happened. Why? May be the Transit not favorable?

> > > >

> > > > RAHU of course the strongest as its in its own sub and in the star

> of

> > > > Mercury the lord of 7.

> > > >

> > > > Nice and distinct chart with some rare planetory positions.

> > > >

> > > > Good Luck!

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Adith

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Madhu Sudan Bohra

> msbohra62@wrote:

> > > >

> > > >> [Attachment(s) <#12347e43d7b20f9a_12347d42ec1d6ef5_TopText> from

> > > >> Madhu Sudan Bohra included below]

> > > >>

> > > >> *RESULT OF QUIZ No.11*

> > > >>

> > > >> * *

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Friends,

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Now time of result for which every participant waiting.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> My marriage date is 21.11.1991 officially and marriage happened

> (All

> > > >> Karam-kaand) after 1.00pm at midnight, date came 22.11.1991.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> As per the software Jhora 7.33 version

> > > >>

> > > >> KP Ayanamsa : 23-14-14.32

> > > >>

> > > >> Co-ordinates :73 E 04'00 " , 26 N 19'00 "

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Dasha Period was: Mer-Mer-Ra-Sat-Jup.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Now the most essay part of astrology for an Astrologer,

> " Postpartum of any

> > > >> event by justification " .

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> In my chart 7th CSL is Venus l/o3, 8 in 11th, 11th CSL is also

> venus, 2nd

> > > >> CSL is Saturn l/o11, 12 in 10th with Mars l/o 2,8 in10th.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> So here marriage is promised because 7thCSL Venus is significance

> of 11,2

> > > >> and 8th.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Which Dasha period will give the marriage it has decided by

> strong

> > > >> signification for marriage, we have two Dasha one for early age,

> Saturn, and

> > > >> second for later age, Mercury.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Saturn is l/o 11,12 in 10,in the star and sub of Moon l/o5

> in12th. Moon is

> > > >> in the star of Jupiter l/o 1.10 in 11th.Saturn conjoin with Mars

> just few

> > > >> seconds differenc. Mars l/o 2.9 in10. Here with all we can see

> that 10 cups

> > > >> is strongly significance which denial for marriage.Dr,Rath also

> have did a

> > > >> deep study about 10 cups for hurdle of marriage.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> One more point Sh.Sunaparantha Kalyan ji have mentioned about

> " Punarphoo

> > > >> Dosha " which delay the marriage.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> So in Saturn period marriage not happened where so many relations

> have

> > > >> came, many close relative become anger with my parents. But

> whatever god has

> > > >> decided no body can change it after all his efforts.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Now we have Mercury Dasha period, which strongly justify the

> marriage.7th

> > > >> CSL, 11th CSL Venus, and only the Mercury is in the sub of Venus.

> Where

> > > >> Mercury l/o 4,7 in11th, Mercury in the star of Moon l/o 5 in

> 12th.In

> > > >> Mercury's star only Rahu posited in the sign of Moon so Rahu will

> give the

> > > >> result of Moon. Rahu is significtor of 5,4,7,11 cups.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> So Mahadasha of Mercury for marriage is justified.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Second one Rahu is also a strong significator. Please see Mercury

> and Rahu

> > > >> are the only two planet which not significance the denial cups

> for marriage.

> > > >> Other all have denial significations.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Now how to select Mercury as AD it is question to learn why not

> Rahu as

> > > >> AD? Why Rahu comes as PD?

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Seniors will guide us,

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Thanks again to all who have participate in this quiz with hard

> efforts.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> M.S.Bohra

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Most nearest of result are :-

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> 1.Amit Soman

> > > >>

> > > >> Mer - Mer - Mo

> > > >>

> > > >> 2. Ramesh Mishra ji :-

> > > >>

> > > >> Me/Me/Ve/Ra

> > > >>

> > > >> ------------------------------

> > > >> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and

> more. Click

> > > >> here

> <http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.>.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>