IndiaDivine.org

What lessons have we learnt so far ? Can anybody pray tell me please ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi ji,

Three quizzes are not good enough to disprove or establish any principle. We need to increase the number of quizzes and should be concluding/ tabulating only after a certain number (may be 10+). It seems too early to me.

" Wasting our time " seems to be used in a tone of criticism. I wonder how come testing our knowledge and principles can be classified as " wasting time. "  Recent three quizzes are good enough to tell us that seemingly simple looking KP principles are also not that easy to apply practically, especially in open ended fashion. Also 80%, 90%, and 100% etc. seems too high a claim for any system. We need to fix some gaps and more study is definitely required.

This week I want to give to the post-mortem and study for existing quizzes and then we will again come back with more quizzes on timing marriage next week.

I look forward your participation either as participant of quizzes or as mentor. I am hopeful that together we will come up with a better and more accurate method of prediction.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 8:45 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Members,

I have been keenly following the quiz...can anybody pray inform me in brief exactly what lessons we have all learnt from these quizes so far... ?

If we haven't learnt anything,so far,,are we wasting our time for want of anything else to discuss...?

Have any K.P. Principles been demolished/confirmed ?

Have any Traditional Astrology Principles been demolished/confirmed ?

Can somebody put this in a tabulated form or some other convenient form ?

This will help beginners and many of the less adept and still-learning K.P. Astrologers,like me...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Puneet ji,

Quiz is like, again and again recite the " Geeta " and every times we find new

meaning by same lines of word.So there are so many new meanings between the two

lines which we can learn by these exercises.

If we deeply involve himself than in every practical will teach us new meanings

of rules.

Principals of KP and Traditional are not in question mark but our ability to

apply the same is in question mark for improvement.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Lajmi ji,

>

> Three quizzes are not good enough to disprove or establish any principle. We

> need to increase the number of quizzes and should be concluding/ tabulating

> only after a certain number (may be 10+). It seems too early to me.

>

> " Wasting our time " seems to be used in a tone of criticism. I wonder how

> come testing our knowledge and principles can be classified as " wasting

> time. " Recent three quizzes are good enough to tell us that seemingly simple

> looking KP principles are also not that easy to apply practically,

> especially in open ended fashion. Also 80%, 90%, and 100% etc. seems too

> high a claim for any system. We need to fix some gaps and more study is

> definitely required.

>

> This week I want to give to the post-mortem and study for existing quizzes

> and then we will again come back with more quizzes on timing marriage next

> week.

>

> I look forward your participation either as participant of quizzes or as

> mentor. I am hopeful that together we will come up with a better and more

> accurate method of prediction.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 8:45 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> > Dear Members,

> > I have been keenly following the quiz...can anybody

> > pray inform me in brief exactly what lessons we have all learnt from these

> > quizes so far... ?

> > If we haven't learnt anything,so far,,are we wasting

> > our time for want of anything else to discuss...?

> > Have any K.P. Principles been *demolished/confirmed

> > ?*

> > * *Have any Traditional Astrology Principles been

*demolished/confirmed

> > ?*

> > * Can somebody put this in a tabulated form or some

> > other convenient form ?*

> > * *This will help beginners and many of the less

> > adept and still-learning K.P. Astrologers,like me...

> > With kind regards,

> > Yogesh Lajmi.

> > GOOD LUCK !

> >

> >

>

Dear Lajmiji,

My due respect to you.

There has been sharpening of knowledge to some extent. Even if rules are neither demolished nor confirmed each participant has an exercise in finding their short falls. They will utilise their learning in next quizes I believe. It helps those who wish to learn.

Wish you a happy and peaceful day ahead.

Dr. Rath

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiALL Members ; Punit Pandey <punitp; tw853 <tw853; Adith Kasinath G.K <gkadithkasinathCc: Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish; Rajiv Bokariya <BokaariyaTuesday, August 25, 2009 8:45:53 PM What lessons have we learnt so far ? Can anybody pray tell me please ?

Dear Members,

I have been keenly following the quiz...can anybody pray inform me in brief exactly what lessons we have all learnt from these quizes so far... ?

If we haven't learnt anything,so far,,are we wasting our time for want of anything else to discuss...?

Have any K.P. Principles been demolished/confirme d ?

Have any Traditional Astrology Principles been demolished/confirme d ?

This will help beginners and many of the less adept and still-learning K.P. Astrologers, like me...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Punit ji

if you take any satistically we alway take limit 95% and only I have sen few qizzes and I think minimun 25 qizzes should be enough to reach any conclusion.

I am personally feel no any subject is in this univers whaich can give us 100 % accuracy, yes it may be 99%, but we Indians have tendency to start critices, if western and American criticise I amy agree, but it is India originated subject and it is a occult science, so we have to consider other fatcors.

Really you are doing hard work to establish this subject.

good luck and thanks to all AK Mishra+416 519 1209--- On Tue, 8/25/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp Re: What lessons have we learnt so far ? Can anybody pray tell me please ? Received: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 2:10 PM

Dear Lajmi ji,

Three quizzes are not good enough to disprove or establish any principle. We need to increase the number of quizzes and should be concluding/ tabulating only after a certain number (may be 10+). It seems too early to me.

"Wasting our time" seems to be used in a tone of criticism. I wonder how come testing our knowledge and principles can be classified as "wasting time." Recent three quizzes are good enough to tell us that seemingly simple looking KP principles are also not that easy to apply practically, especially in open ended fashion. Also 80%, 90%, and 100% etc. seems too high a claim for any system. We need to fix some gaps and more study is definitely required.

This week I want to give to the post-mortem and study for existing quizzes and then we will again come back with more quizzes on timing marriage next week.

I look forward your participation either as participant of quizzes or as mentor. I am hopeful that together we will come up with a better and more accurate method of prediction.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 8:45 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Dear Members,

This will help beginners and many of the less adept and still-learning K.P. Astrologers, like me...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Punit,

I meant "wasting time" not as a criticism,but in a constructive way...

Because,although we are o the 11th quiz,I have not comeaccross any attempt at a schematic,and systematic arrangement...nor even such a framework being syggested,so far...hence I was wondering at the fate of the exercises being done by many keen beginners,and adepts and stalwarts too...

I als read the criticism being faced by one Member,who has expressed his embarasment in no uncertain terms...and has complained that his letters are not only ognored but not even acknowledged,let alone being admitted on the site...which sounded quite odd to me... and was not expected from the editor...

I am certainly in favour of such a study...in order to,if possible, standardise an approach to all such future queries...(ofcourse,one or two exceptions,notwithstanding(they prove the rule)... !

Dear Punit,you can certainly count on my help...my moral support is already with you...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:40:15 PM Re: What lessons have we learnt so far ? Can anybody pray tell me please ?

Dear Lajmi ji,

Three quizzes are not good enough to disprove or establish any principle. We need to increase the number of quizzes and should be concluding/ tabulating only after a certain number (may be 10+). It seems too early to me.

"Wasting our time" seems to be used in a tone of criticism. I wonder how come testing our knowledge and principles can be classified as "wasting time." Recent three quizzes are good enough to tell us that seemingly simple looking KP principles are also not that easy to apply practically, especially in open ended fashion. Also 80%, 90%, and 100% etc. seems too high a claim for any system. We need to fix some gaps and more study is definitely required.

I look forward your participation either as participant of quizzes or as mentor. I am hopeful that together we will come up with a better and more accurate method of prediction.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 8:45 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Dear Members,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Punitji and all members who try to enrich KP,

As Mr. Lajmiji has correctly mentioned that Quiz queries solved by so many kp astrologers at different time and different places do not meet the requirement of the KP principle and i.e. when jataka comes to an astrologer, that only astrologer with the grace of God, sit for prediction on such a time that planetory setup will automatically answering the queries. When the query has already been predicted, further to solve it by so many astrlogersers is only the mechanism and it does not have the results. As the results achieved by these quizzes may or may not prove KP principles that have already been established for last more than 60 years. No doubt, it will enrich the experience of the new astrologers but at the same time, when anyone misses the clue and leads to wrong predictions, he will have inferior complex and his attitude towards KP may lessen.

I suggest here that dont go for the things happened previously but try to things to happen in the near future for the benefit of masses and generally society. There you will come to know if 100 astrologers take part in the quiz at least 60 to 70 % of the astrologers may lead to near the answer and 30 to 40% of the astrologers may lead to totally wrong prediction and by posting it in the forum/group itself says that there is no proven principles of KP and this is totally harmful on the part of the KP astrologers and followers who truly followed it for last 60 years. When the urge of tghe query has not been taken into consideration, only mechanism type solving horoscope is of no use. To happen the event there are so many hidden elements which play part i.e. fate of the jataka and family or related group of men/families as that X thing will affect or effect their lives to certain extent. This element has not been taken into consideration by any of the astrologers previously.

Also if you go through the predictions of X thing have already been given by other system followers in the like group/forums and they proved their system for 100% prediction. If the cuspal sublords as well as the long and lat. of the planets will also differ from our's one, but still they prove their predictions upto day/minute/second. If we try the same, some times, we will not have the clues and we only blame for anything what we dont know. Here some of the astrologers belonging to the system other than those follow system by which the predictions has been achieved forget one thing that the X thing has already happened as predicted. The actual situation will not be forgotten by each and everyone.

With regards,

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur, Maharashtra,India

Cell : +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 00:23:42 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Lajmi ji,

Threequizzes are not good enough to disprove or establish any principle. We need to increase the number of quizzes andshould beconcluding/ tabulating only after a certain number (may be 10+). It seems too early to me.

"Wasting our time" seems to be used in a tone of criticism. I wonder how come testingour knowledge and principles can be classified as "wasting time."Recent three quizzes are good enough to tell us thatseemingly simple looking KP principles are also not that easy to apply practically, especially in open ended fashion. Also 80%, 90%, and 100% etc.seems too high a claim for any system.We need to fix some gaps and more study is definitely required.

I look forward your participation either as participant of quizzes or as mentor. I am hopeful that together we will come up witha better and more accurate method of prediction.

Thanks Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 8:45 PM, Yogesh Lajmi wrote:

Dear Members,

Have any K.P. Principles been demolished/confirmed?

This will help beginners and many of the less adept and still-learning K.P. Astrologers,like me...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Quizes are welcome for honing of our KP knowledge.But I agree with lajmii that we are wasting much valuable time with aimless topics and discussion.

As a leading KP forum, we also have some resposibility. For last 2 years, there is little research done in the group or if done, not in a organised way.

I request the moderator and the seniors to make few core groups lead by a senior one with dedicated subject of research.

Regards

-

Yogesh Lajmi

ALL Members ; Punit Pandey ; tw853 ; Adith Kasinath G.K

Cc: Bhaskar ; Rajiv Bokariya

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 8:45 PM

Dear Members,

Have any K.P. Principles been demolished/confirmed ?

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Friends

Research and group work

In Parliament there are so many post from PM to peon

In Banks Chairman to Peon

In Hospital dean to peon

A person work in the same institute/company etc with different designation, if we work such type of research work it will be useful.

Marriage/children etc are very common .

Plz think of the same.

In 1998 i had predicted to a student that he will get education in Medicle Engineering, at that time i was not known about Medicle Engineering, later i came to know that there is such course is in Engineering.

But, one of the astrologer whom i too know predict that boy will get success in Medicle and Engineering.

In many cases we will predict job at Bank , but we will not be able to predict it is peon or Chairman.

We can predict a stenographer job , but we will not predict that the job will be at Vidhana Sabha bhhhhuilding.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh Sent: Wednesday, 26 August, 2009 10:00:26 AMRe: What lessons have we learnt so far ? Can anybody pray tell me please ?

Quizes are welcome for honing of our KP knowledge.But I agree with lajmii that we are wasting much valuable time with aimless topics and discussion.

As a leading KP forum, we also have some resposibility. For last 2 years, there is little research done in the group or if done, not in a organised way.

I request the moderator and the seniors to make few core groups lead by a senior one with dedicated subject of research.

Regards

-

Yogesh Lajmi

Dear Members,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

RESPECTED SIRS ITis always welcome for forther rescerch , but in one way these quitzes are also developing skills to predict exact time of an event and so many versatile astrologers gave their openions using kp and the result is not same . so by reading all these work one can learn how to apply the rules to the pin point pl excuseme for the open view but reading the solutions deffarently is some how leading to the deep study and showing how to proceed if all can know the exact day of the events good or bad is good one can help the people around them with their daily routinue problems

thanking you santa--- On Wed, 8/26/09, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote:Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghoshRe: What lessons have we learnt so far ? Can anybody pray tell me please ? Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 10:00 AM

Regards

-

Yogesh Lajmi

Dear Members,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Punit ji and all,

The Quiz we have seen so far are all not regular cases wherein we can just apply the rules and find the answer.

Each quiz master posted his quiz knowing that that will be a tough one.

Such quiz make us alert about the other side of the KP which needs further deeper study and analysis. But everything is within KP only. We have to utilise all the expertise in such cases.

We have to take a quiz asif it were asked to us and we were in those peiod. It is all exposure difficult to get this type of experince. Now the participants will definitely think twice before coming to a conclusion in thier practical cases. Once they start looking at all the nook and corner, the simple cases will be much simpler.

This type quizes will make us sharp indeed. We can learn that theory is only a part and practical experince is the vital.

Suppose a client is asking the question his marriage period similar to our Bhora ji's chart, our prediction will become wrong . Now if any case coming to us, we will take some more time in analysing (whatever may be method and as per one's understanding) the chart . This will lead to a confused state for sure initially. But later it will become clearer.  Atleats we will try to give more options of marraige period than fixing to one.

If we want to test any real cases or live cases, we have to wait for the results for long. Moreover, we have also got some feed back from some members that our predictions gone wrong also. Further we can not expect everyone will update us.

ONE THING IS SURE....KP IS SIMPLE AS WELL AS TOUGH. IT HAS BOTH SIDES. WE HAVE TO APPLY IT PROPERLY. SOMETIMES EASY AND HARD SOMETIMES. WE MUST TREAT EACH CASE AS TOUGH SOTHAT WE MAY NOT MISS. AND WE NEED TO LEARN MORE THROUGH PRACTICAL EXPOSURE WITH ALL TYPES OF CASES TO BECOME MORE SUCCESSFUL.

Sometimes, we may think to get out of the subject when we could rarley get the clue or the answer when there are less number of signfications by many planets.

If we feel the past ended events may not be experimented, our KP would have not been on our hand.

If needed, our senior members or moderator can initiate simple cases!

WIth Regards

Adith

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 9:58 AM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand wrote:

Dear Punitji and all members who try to enrich KP,As Mr. Lajmiji has correctly mentioned that Quiz queries solved by so many kp astrologers at different time and different places do not meet the requirement of the KP principle and i.e. when jataka comes to an astrologer, that only astrologer with the grace of God, sit for prediction on such a time that planetory setup will automatically answering the queries. When the query has already been predicted, further to solve it by so many astrlogersers is only the mechanism and it does not have the results. As the results achieved by these quizzes may or may not prove KP principles that have already been established for last more than 60 years. No doubt, it will enrich the experience of the new astrologers but at the same time, when anyone misses the clue and leads to wrong predictions, he will have inferior complex and his attitude towards KP may lessen.

I suggest here that dont go for the things happened previously but try to things to happen in the near future for the benefit of masses and generally society. There you will come to know if 100 astrologers take part in the quiz at least 60 to 70 % of the astrologers may lead to near the answer and 30 to 40% of the astrologers may lead to totally wrong prediction and by posting it in the forum/group itself says that there is no proven principles of KP and this is totally harmful on the part of the KP astrologers and followers who truly followed it for last 60 years. When the urge of tghe query has not been taken into consideration, only mechanism type solving horoscope is of no use. To happen the event there are so many hidden elements which play part i.e. fate of the jataka and family or related group of men/families as that X thing will affect or effect their lives to certain extent. This element has not been taken into consideration by any of the astrologers previously.

Also if you go through the predictions of X thing have already been given by other system followers in the like group/forums and they proved their system for 100% prediction. If the cuspal sublords as well as the long and lat. of the planets will also differ from our's one, but still they prove their predictions upto day/minute/second. If we try the same, some times, we will not have the clues and we only blame for anything what we dont know. Here some of the astrologers belonging to the system other than those follow system by which the predictions has been achieved forget one thing that the X thing has already happened as predicted. The actual situation will not be forgotten by each and everyone.

With regards,Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur, Maharashtra,IndiaCell : +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 00:23:42 +0530 wrote>Dear Lajmi ji,Threequizzes are not good enough to disprove or establish any principle. We need to increase the number of quizzes andshould beconcluding/ tabulating only after a certain number (may be 10+). It seems too early to me.

" Wasting our time " seems to be used in a tone of criticism. I wonder how come testingour knowledge and principles can be classified as " wasting time. " Recent three quizzes are good enough to tell us thatseemingly simple looking KP principles are also not that easy to apply practically, especially in open ended fashion. Also 80%, 90%, and 100% etc.seems too high a claim for any system.We need to fix some gaps and more study is definitely required.

This week I want to give to the post-mortem and study for existing quizzes and then we will again come back with more quizzes on timing marriage next week. I look forward your participation either as participant of quizzes or as mentor. I am hopeful that together we will come up witha better and more accurate method of prediction.

Thanks Regards,Punit Pandey On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 8:45 PM, Yogesh Lajmi wrote:Dear Members,I have been keenly following the quiz...can anybody pray inform me in brief exactly what lessons we have all learnt from these quizes so far... ?

If we haven't learnt anything,so far,,are we wasting our time for want of anything else to discuss...?Have any K.P. Principles been demolished/confirmed?Have any Traditional Astrology Principles been demolished/confirmed ?

Can somebody put this in a tabulated form or some other convenient form ?This will help beginners and many of the less adept and still-learning K.P. Astrologers,like me...With kind regards,Yogesh Lajmi.GOOD LUCK !