IndiaDivine.org

Some confidence restored.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends,

Though the Group Quizzes are making me fast loose my confidence about my astrological abilities, but a real Life incident has once gain restored it to some semblance.

My younger brother has a habit of buying lots of CD's etc. and keeps stacking them in his bedroom making it difficult for it to remain tidy. Today after coming from office he did not find some particular CD he was looking for and started accusing my mother of having touched his things and misplaced them. My mother in a fit of anger which remains subdued most of the time due to our manly atrocities on the poor helpless women, opened his cupboard and threw his rack out on the floor asking him to search for his CD there. In this process many items were flung across the room including his Gold ring which he removes from his palm and keeps in his cupboard after coming from office. After tempers cooled on all sides this was found missing. It being more than Rs.15-20000 in cost my mother naturally got perturbed and made a search for next half hour, and finally came to the only astrologer born in her family. She blamed herself.

I did not make a Horary chart but looked for the RP's

Time of Judgment 7.36pm evening Today 26th August 2009. Bombay

Lagna Aquarius , Star of Jupiter, Moon star Jupiter again. Moon raashi Lord Venus. Day Lord Mercury.

RP's - Saturn, Jupiter,Jupiter, Venus, Mercury.

Rahu to be added in RP as Rahu in sign of Saturn.

Final RP's - Rahu, Jupiter,Jupiter,Venus,Mercury.

I do not cancel or delete the planets in stars of retrograde planets, and neither delete the Planets which are retro.I keep the retrogression in mind.

I also do not replace (Planet) Saturn with Nodes (In this case Rahu) but keep Rahu in prominency while Saturn behind but not obliterating the same.

The above principles maybe some deviation from notrmal norms but taught by My guru Sahasneji to us students.

The first thing that struck me was that Jupiter appearing twice meant that The Ring would be found. This was for sure. Because Jupiter is karaka for Gold. Now when was the next Question ?

Well now I had just to check the current Lagna running and the next one.

I found Aquarius was to get over within 24 minutes while Pisces was to begin at 20.00IST and remain uptil 21.35IST.

I checked up what the balance of the Aquarius Lagna had to offer and found two combinations in the balance of this Lagna running. First was Saturn-Jup-Mercury and the

next was Sat-Jup-Venus. I have been taught that whenever Saturn appears in the RP's remove the first option and take the subsequent ones. I also made a List of 6 other options and in the meanwhile alerted my mother that the Gold ring would be found within clock striking 9.30pm (Which was app. time for Pisces Lagna to end) . I dare not give her the exact time with so many options open up for me. Neither was she expecting this from me. This was enough for her that the ring could be found. For me I had the confidence that Pisces Lagna had to offer many options for the same.

Well they searched once again. And I too searched for about 20 minutes since they could not find the ring and I wanted to be sure about my prediction, but alas I came back to my room without any effective results. In the meanwhile two other options passed and I was loosing confidence and faith in myself once again with gloom coming over me, as I had felt during these Quizzes.

Exactly at 8.42pm my mother came to the room informing me that the ring was found, and she was visibly emotional at having found it. I noted the time to check whether it was there among the options I had selected, and Yes I found it. I had circled Jupiter-Saturn-Rahu among the other options. And that was the Pisces Lagna position when the ring was found. On looking back I do not understand now why I had circled this option because I could take either Saturn or Rahu but not both.

Can anybody now explain me, why at 8.42 pm IST the ring was found with Jup-Sat-Rahu appearing as Lagna, Star and Cuspal SubLords ? And why did the Retrogression of Jupiter did not effect this prediction negatively ?

I thank my Guruji for this successful prediction though will have to learn the use of RP's with good practice to choose the actual option appearing when there are many.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Dear Bhaskar ji,It is really happy to see you with an analysis of a case. I have rarely seen such activities from your end so far.Also I have noted that you have replied to many cases that the Horary are all asked to or experienced by an astrologer and that may not be taken for further analysis or postmortem. Now I could see you are asking some members to analyze your horary.. I dont criticize you sir.  But I am happy, someway our Quizzes made it.

As you are aware, Post Mortem is easy. In your case, roughly if said, Ascendant signlord )Sat)is stronger of all. The Jupiter has played his role as the sign lord and hence the Saturn as the starlord. Saturn the karaka for the consistence effort which you all made in searching and found the ring.

Retrogression need not be considered all the time. It may be depending on the type of event. It needs a lot of research yet. In this case we dont know if the 11th CSL was Jupiter. Even it were Jupiter, we can not think of giving its result only after it becomes normal in motion. We have seen many cases.

Thank you.With RegardsDr.Adith  On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 10:17 PM, bhaskar_jyotish <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear friends,

Though the Group Quizzes are making me fast loose my confidence about my astrological abilities, but a real Life incident has once gain restored it to some semblance.

My younger brother has a habit of buying lots of CD's etc. and keeps stacking them in his bedroom making it difficult for it to remain tidy. Today after coming from office he did not find some particular CD he was looking for and started accusing my mother of having touched his things and misplaced them. My mother in a fit of anger which remains subdued most of the time due to our manly atrocities on the poor helpless women, opened his cupboard and threw his rack out on the floor asking him to search for his CD there. In this process many items were flung across the room including his Gold ring which he removes from his palm and keeps in his cupboard  after coming from office. After tempers cooled on all sides this was found missing. It being more than Rs.15-20000 in cost my mother naturally got perturbed and made a search for next half hour, and finally came to the only astrologer born in her family. She blamed herself.

I did not make a Horary chart but looked for the RP's

Lagna Aquarius , Star of Jupiter, Moon star Jupiter again. Moon raashi Lord Venus. Day Lord Mercury.

Final RP's - Rahu, Jupiter,Jupiter,Venus,Mercury.

I do not cancel or delete the planets in stars of retrograde planets, and neither delete the Planets which are retro.I keep the retrogression in mind.

I also do not replace (Planet) Saturn with Nodes (In this case Rahu) but keep Rahu in prominency while Saturn behind but not obliterating the same.

The above principles maybe some deviation from notrmal norms but taught by My guru Sahasneji  to us students.

The first thing that struck me was that Jupiter appearing twice meant that The Ring would be found. This was for sure. Because Jupiter is karaka for Gold. Now when was the next Question ?

I found Aquarius was to get over within 24 minutes while Pisces was to begin at 20.00IST and remain uptil 21.35IST.

I checked up what the balance of the Aquarius Lagna had to offer and found two combinations in the balance of this Lagna running. First was Saturn-Jup-Mercury and the

next was Sat-Jup-Venus. I have been taught that whenever Saturn appears in the RP's remove the first option and take the subsequent ones. I also made a List of 6 other options and in the meanwhile alerted my mother that the Gold ring would be found within clock striking 9.30pm (Which was app. time for Pisces Lagna to end) . I dare not give her the exact time with so many options open up for me. Neither was she expecting this from me. This was enough for her that the ring could be found. For me I had the confidence that Pisces Lagna had to offer many options for the same.

Well they searched once again. And I too searched for about 20 minutes since they could not find the ring and I wanted to be sure about my prediction, but alas I came back to my room without any effective results. In the meanwhile two other options passed and I was loosing confidence and faith in myself once again with gloom coming over me, as I had felt during these Quizzes.

Exactly at 8.42pm my mother came to the room informing me that the ring was found, and she was visibly emotional at having found it. I noted the time to check whether it was there among the options I had selected, and Yes I found it. I had circled Jupiter-Saturn-Rahu among the other options. And that was the Pisces Lagna position when the ring was found. On looking back I do not understand now why I had circled this option because I could take either Saturn or Rahu but not both.

Can anybody now explain me, why at 8.42 pm IST the ring was found with Jup-Sat-Rahu appearing as Lagna, Star and Cuspal SubLords ? And why did the Retrogression of Jupiter did not effect this prediction negatively ?  

I thank my Guruji for this successful prediction though will have to learn the use of RP's with good practice to choose the actual option appearing when there are many.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Dear Adith,

As per K.P. Principles,retrogression is ignored when events expected to take place in a short duration of time,are being analysed....

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 8:19:45 AMRe: Some confidence restored.

Dear Bhaskar ji,It is really happy to see you with an analysis of a case. I have rarely seen such activities from your end so far.Also I have noted that you have replied to many cases that the Horary are all asked to or experienced by an astrologer and that may not be taken for further analysis or postmortem. Now I could see you are asking some members to analyze your horary.. I dont criticize you sir. But I am happy, someway our Quizzes made it.As you are aware, Post Mortem is easy. In your case, roughly if said, Ascendant signlord )Sat)is stronger of all. The Jupiter has played his role as the sign lord and hence the Saturn as the starlord. Saturn the karaka for the consistence effort which you all made in searching and found the ring.Retrogression need not be considered all the time. It may be depending on the type of event. It needs a lot of research yet. In this case we dont know if the 11th CSL was

Jupiter. Even it were Jupiter, we can not think of giving its result only after it becomes normal in motion. We have seen many cases.Thank you.With RegardsDr.Adith

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 10:17 PM, bhaskar_jyotish <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear friends,

Though the Group Quizzes are making me fast loose my confidence about my astrological abilities, but a real Life incident has once gain restored it to some semblance.

My younger brother has a habit of buying lots of CD's etc. and keeps stacking them in his bedroom making it difficult for it to remain tidy. Today after coming from office he did not find some particular CD he was looking for and started accusing my mother of having touched his things and misplaced them. My mother in a fit of anger which remains subdued most of the time due to our manly atrocities on the poor helpless women, opened his cupboard and threw his rack out on the floor asking him to search for his CD there. In this process many items were flung across the room including his Gold ring which he removes from his palm and keeps in his cupboard after coming from office. After tempers cooled on all sides this was found missing. It being more than Rs.15-20000 in cost my mother naturally got perturbed and made a search for next half hour, and finally came to the only astrologer born in her family. She

blamed herself.

I did not make a Horary chart but looked for the RP's

Final RP's - Rahu, Jupiter,Jupiter, Venus,Mercury.

I do not cancel or delete the planets in stars of retrograde planets, and neither delete the Planets which are retro.I keep the retrogression in mind.

The above principles maybe some deviation from notrmal norms but taught by My guru Sahasneji to us students.

next was Sat-Jup-Venus. I have been taught that whenever Saturn appears in the RP's remove the first option and take the subsequent ones.. I also made a List of 6 other options and in the meanwhile alerted my mother that the Gold ring would be found within clock striking 9.30pm (Which was app. time for Pisces Lagna to end) . I dare not give her the exact time with so many options open up for me. Neither was she expecting this from me. This was enough for her that the ring could be found. For me I had the confidence that Pisces Lagna had to offer many options for the same.

Exactly at 8.42pm my mother came to the room informing me that the ring was found, and she was visibly emotional at having found it. I noted the time to check whether it was there among the options I had selected, and Yes I found it. I had circled Jupiter-Saturn- Rahu among the other options. And that was the Pisces Lagna position when the ring was found. On looking back I do not understand now why I had circled this option because I could take either Saturn or Rahu but not both.

regards,

Bhaskar.

start: 0000-00-00

end: 0000-00-00