help and lead not just you and his other students but the entire

Jyotish Community and beyond.

Rohiniranjan

vedic astrology , Rhoda Reporter <rhodes10

wrote:

>

>

> dear group,

>   I have some very sad news to share with you.

> our dear Mr Satish Kingi passed away early saturday morning 10th

jan.

> he was a fine astrologer and my guru.

> May his soul rest in PEACE.

> will miss him a lot.

>  Regards

>     Rhoda

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

dear Rohini jee,

thank you for your comforting words.

it gives me great solace.

DIVINE THANKS

Rhoda

--- On Sun, 1/11/09, Rohiniranjan <jyotish_vani wrote:

Rohiniranjan <jyotish_vani

[vedic astrology] Re: sad news

vedic astrology

Sunday, January 11, 2009, 1:08 PM

Dear Rhoda-ji,

My sincere condolences. I am hoping and praying for your Teacher's

soul and since now liberated, Aadarniya Satish ji shall be able to

help and lead not just you and his other students but the entire

Jyotish Community and beyond.

Rohiniranjan

vedic astrology, Rhoda Reporter <rhodes10@.. .>

wrote:

>

>

> dear group,

>   I have some very sad news to share with you.

> our dear Mr Satish Kingi passed away early saturday morning 10th

jan.

> he was a fine astrologer and my guru.

> May his soul rest in PEACE.

> will miss him a lot.

>  Regards

>     Rhoda

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

• 7 months later...

dear all

my heartdelt condolences on the sad demise of mr. a.r.raichurar. it is certainly a

irreparable loss for the KP astrology and KP followers. He was close associate of our

guru late KSK. i offer my condolences to the beraved family.

v.kalyanasundaram

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dear Members,

The sudden demise of stalwart KP astrologer Shri A R Raichur is a sad news for all !

May his soul rest in peace!

My heartiest condolence to the bereaved family and friends.

V G Subramanian.

sunilalaka <sunilalaka Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 10:27:05 AM Sad news

dear members,a stalwart kp astrologer shri A.R.Raichurexpired on 26th aug.2009may his soul rest in peace-sunil gondhalekar

Om Parameshti Gurave Namah

Namaste All,

It is a very sad to know that Sri. Raichur Ji is no more. He helped me to get

his software. Also, when I have started learning KP principles few years ago, I

have called him over phone several times and he helped me to get KP principles

clarified. He was a good man and always gave his knowledge to knowledge seekers

(I am one of those many). May his soul rest in peace. My heartiest condolence to

the bereaved family and friends.

Om Tat Sat.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

http://www.Prashna-Astrology.com

, Ramanuja Rao Kalvala <kalvalarao wrote:

>

> It is a very sad newsw. Sri raichur helped many students understand KP nuances

and his software also helped many to inityiate into KP.  May his soul resty in

peace.

>  

>                                                    Kalvala Ramanuja Rao

>

> --- On Fri, 28/8/09, raajaagopalan <raajaagopalan wrote:

>

>

> raajaagopalan <raajaagopalan

> Re: Sad news

>

> Friday, 28 August, 2009, 5:53 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Sir

> My heartfelt condolences. We pray to Lord Krishna to keep his soul in peace.

convery our messages to family members and one and all

> Yours

> rajagopalan Coimbatore

>

> @gro ups.com, subragops3@ .. wrote:

> >

> > Our heartfelt condolences. We pray to Lord Narayana to keep his soul in

eternal peace.

> >

> > Sri Raichur's contribution to the world of Astrology is immense and we are

sure that he will guide us as a luminary in our quest to explore further the

relationship between the mother nature and humanity through this divine science

of Astrology.

> >

> > With gratitude to Sri Raichur,

> > S. Gopalakrishnan

> > Sent from my BlackBerry®

> > powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

> >

> >

> > " K. P. Naidu " <konathalan@ ...>

> >

> > Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:36:38

> > <@gro ups.com>

> > Re: Sad news

> >

> >

> > REALLY SHOCKING NEWS.  IRREPARABLE LOSS TO THE KP WORLD.

> >

> > MAY HIS SOUL REST IN ETERNAL PEACE.

> >

> > Naidu KP

> >

> > K. P. Naidu,

> > Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,

> > Nowroji Road,

> > Maharanipeta,

> > VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.

> > Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.

> >

> > --- On Thu, 27/8/09, sunilalaka <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > sunilalaka <sunilalaka@ ...>

> > Sad news

> > @gro ups.com

> > Thursday, 27 August, 2009, 10:27 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > dear members,

> >

> > a stalwart kp astrologer shri A.R.Raichur

> >

> > expired on 26th aug.2009

> >

> > may his soul rest in peace

> >

> > -sunil gondhalekar

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Dear All,

Kp astrology ki ye bahoot badi shati hai, shri Raychurji ka kp me yogdan anewali pidhi ko hamesh margdarshan karta rahega.

Bhagwan unki aatma ko shanti de tatha unke pariwar ko satwana de.

Neeraj --- On Sun, 8/30/09, raon1008 <raon1008 wrote:

raon1008 <raon1008 Re: Sad news Date: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 9:31 PM

Om Parameshti Gurave NamahNamaste All,It is a very sad to know that Sri. Raichur Ji is no more. He helped me to get his software. Also, when I have started learning KP principles few years ago, I have called him over phone several times and he helped me to get KP principles clarified. He was a good man and always gave his knowledge to knowledge seekers (I am one of those many). May his soul rest in peace. My heartiest condolence to the bereaved family and friends.Om Tat Sat.RegardsRaghunatha Raohttp://www.Prashna- Astrology. com@gro ups.com, Ramanuja Rao Kalvala <kalvalarao@ ...> wrote:>> It is a very sad newsw. Sri raichur

helped many students understand KP nuances and his software also helped many to inityiate into KP. May his soul resty in peace.> > Kalvala Ramanuja Rao> > --- On Fri, 28/8/09, raajaagopalan <raajaagopalan@ ...> wrote:> > > raajaagopalan <raajaagopalan@ ...>> Re: Sad news> @gro ups.com> Friday, 28 August, 2009, 5:53 PM> > >

> > > > Dear Sir> My heartfelt condolences. We pray to Lord Krishna to keep his soul in peace. convery our messages to family members and one and all > Yours > rajagopalan Coimbatore> > @gro ups.com, subragops3@ .. wrote:> >> > Our heartfelt condolences. We pray to Lord Narayana to keep his soul in eternal peace.> > > > Sri Raichur's contribution to the world of Astrology is immense and we are sure that he will guide us as a luminary in our quest to explore further the relationship between the mother nature and humanity through this divine science of Astrology.> > > > With gratitude to Sri Raichur,> > S. Gopalakrishnan> > Sent from my BlackBerry®> > powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT> > > > > > "K. P. Naidu" <konathalan@

....>> > > > Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:36:38 > > <@ gro ups.com>> > Re: Sad news> > > > > > REALLY SHOCKING NEWS. IRREPARABLE LOSS TO THE KP WORLD.> > > > MAY HIS SOUL REST IN ETERNAL PEACE.> > > > Naidu KP> > > > K. P. Naidu,> > Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,> > Nowroji Road,> > Maharanipeta,> > VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.> > Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.> > > > --- On Thu, 27/8/09, sunilalaka <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:> > > > sunilalaka <sunilalaka@ ...>> > Sad news> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, 27 August, 2009, 10:27 AM> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > dear members,> > > > a stalwart kp astrologer shri A.R.Raichur> > > > expired on 26th aug.2009> > > > may his soul rest in peace> > > > -sunil gondhalekar> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. > >> > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

Late Mr. A. R. Raichur was a veteran in KP astrology and its principles. He developed so many software to help astrologer. May GOD keep his soul in the eternal peace.D K BMob.: 91-9910048040 "Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."--- On Mon, 31/8/09, gr_karra <gr_karra wrote:gr_karra <gr_karra Re: Sad news Date: Monday, 31 August, 2009, 12:36 PM

My deepest condolences to the bereaved family. I pray for his soul to rest in peace in the lotus feet of the Almighty....

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dear All

Raychure ji was great person and he serve honestly to Kp astrology and and given strengh to subject.

May his soul rest in peace. My heartiest condolence to the bereaved family and friends.Dr Mishra--- On Mon, 8/31/09, Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneeraj wrote:

Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneerajRe: Re: Sad news Received: Monday, August 31, 2009, 1:24 PM

Dear All,

Kp astrology ki ye bahoot badi shati hai, shri Raychurji ka kp me yogdan anewali pidhi ko hamesh margdarshan karta rahega.

Bhagwan unki aatma ko shanti de tatha unke pariwar ko satwana de.

Neeraj --- On Sun, 8/30/09, raon1008 <raon1008 > wrote:

raon1008 <raon1008 > Re: Sad news@gro ups.comSunday, August 30, 2009, 9:31 PM

Om Parameshti Gurave NamahNamaste All,It is a very sad to know that Sri. Raichur Ji is no more. He helped me to get his software. Also, when I have started learning KP principles few years ago, I have called him over phone several times and he helped me to get KP principles clarified. He was a good man and always gave his knowledge to knowledge seekers (I am one of those many). May his soul rest in peace. My heartiest condolence to the bereaved family and friends.Om Tat Sat.RegardsRaghunatha Raohttp://www.Prashna- Astrology. com@gro ups.com, Ramanuja Rao Kalvala <kalvalarao@ ...> wrote:>> It is a very sad newsw. Sri raichur helped many students understand KP nuances and his

software also helped many to inityiate into KP. May his soul resty in peace.> > Kalvala Ramanuja Rao> > --- On Fri, 28/8/09, raajaagopalan <raajaagopalan@ ...> wrote:> > > raajaagopalan <raajaagopalan@ ...>> Re: Sad news> @gro ups.com> Friday, 28 August, 2009, 5:53 PM> > > > > > > Dear Sir> My heartfelt condolences. We pray to Lord Krishna

to keep his soul in peace. convery our messages to family members and one and all > Yours > rajagopalan Coimbatore> > @gro ups.com, subragops3@ .. wrote:> >> > Our heartfelt condolences. We pray to Lord Narayana to keep his soul in eternal peace.> > > > Sri Raichur's contribution to the world of Astrology is immense and we are sure that he will guide us as a luminary in our quest to explore further the relationship between the mother nature and humanity through this divine science of Astrology.> > > > With gratitude to Sri Raichur,> > S. Gopalakrishnan> > Sent from my BlackBerry®> > powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT> > > > > > "K. P. Naidu" <konathalan@ ...>> > > > Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:36:38 > > <@

gro ups.com>> > Re: Sad news> > > > > > REALLY SHOCKING NEWS. IRREPARABLE LOSS TO THE KP WORLD.> > > > MAY HIS SOUL REST IN ETERNAL PEACE.> > > > Naidu KP> > > > K.. P. Naidu,> > Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,> > Nowroji Road,> > Maharanipeta,> > VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.> > Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.> > > > --- On Thu, 27/8/09, sunilalaka <sunilalaka@ ...> wrote:> > > > sunilalaka <sunilalaka@ ...>> > Sad news> > @gro ups.com> > Thursday, 27 August, 2009, 10:27 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

dear members,> > > > a stalwart kp astrologer shri A.R..Raichur> > > > expired on 26th aug.2009> > > > may his soul rest in peace> > > > -sunil gondhalekar> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!