IndiaDivine.org

Sudden Wealth...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi ji,

Thanks for your reply. I have attached the Birth Chart you had prepared back in Oct 2006. I look forward to your reply. I will wait for your analysis. Then I will share my thoughts as well.

Regards

Gurmeet--- On Mon, 8/31/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiSudden Wealth... Cc: "hbk1hbk_2100" <hbk1hbk_2100Monday, August 31, 2009, 1:39 AM

Dear Mr.Singh,

My computer had crashed sometime ago...hence I had to take a new ID...which is :

yogeshlajmi...

I have lost all my saved files and had to begin anew...

Pl. send me the K.P. chart I had cast for you after correcting your TOB...if I remember ...

I am deeply interested as your BC is very intersting indeed...!

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

hbk1hbk_2100 <hbk1hbk_2100 Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 8:43:42 AM Re: Sudden Wealth

Hello Lajmi ji and Members,You have all seen my chart, it is available in your files section. In KP they say if planets are in conjunction with rahu or ketu or they are aspecting Rahu and Ketu, then it is Rahu and Ketu that will deliver the results of those planets during its DBAS. I was elevated to a very high status in my life during Rahu/Jupiter/ Rahu/Ketu period that operated in my life between August 17th and August 25th, 1991. The second period was Rahu/Venus/Mercury and Rahu/Venus/Ketu that operated from Sept 2000 to April 2001.The interested observation is that during first period Ketu was transiting Jupiter's nakshatra (last 10 degrees of Gemini), and I was in Jupiter Bhukti. The second time Rahu was transiting Jupiter's Nakshatra (again last 10 degrees of Gemini). INow after 9 more years Ketu will be entering Jupiter's nakshatra on Sept 17th for 8 months approximately. In Jupiter's mahadasha this is the first time

Ketu will transit Jupiter's nakshatra. I will be in Jupiter/Mercury/ Ketu period from August 31st 2009 to Oct 18th, 2009. Jupiter will go direct on Oct 12th in Mar's nakshatra, and it will be right on my 7 planets in Capricorn. Ketu will be transitng Jupiter nakshatra Rahu sub. I pick the Oct 13th as the day when some important event related to money will happen in my life. On that day moon will be in Ketu's nakshatra and sun will be in Jupiter sub.I welcome comments from all members.ThanksG. Singh@gro ups.com, "sujatkaram" <sujatkaram@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Lajmiji,> Sir,> I shall be highly obliged if you would please clarify the following:-- ------> In the following message you have said" If the

sub of the asc. tenants the stars of II, X and XI ". By "star", do you mean Bhavesh or Starlord? I am just confused..> Sorry for troubling you. > regards, > sujatkaram.- -- In @gro ups.com, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@> wrote:> >> > Dear hbk1hbk,> > First of all,one has to find out if one is destined to become wealthy at all...> > The s/l of the Ascendant,in ones correct Birth Chart,will show one's Karmic destiny...Rich or Poor...(Ref: Astrosecrets & K.P.,Part I,Pp 65 -66).> > This level should be combined with the Native's II cuspal levels to determine ones level of Riches...> > If the s/l of the Ascendant signifies houses II,III,IX,X, XI & IV, and tenants the stars of II,X & XI...

it indicates very high level of wealth...> > In addition, if the s/l of the II cusp also signifies II,X & XI...then this confirms that the Native will be endowed with enormous wealth during the periods of the significators of II,X & XI... !> > The above will indicate whether one is destined,at all,as per his Karma,to enjoy the highest levels of wealth...> > Now as per K.P., the s/l of the IIIrd cusp should signify II,V,VI & XI,for winning in lotteries... If it does,then alone, will one win in lottery...> > Thus, one should analyse to find out the complete/comprehens ive answer to the question of attaining a state of enormous wealth...> > The above is my humble opinion....> > Try this out and keep us informed...> > Wishing you the very best,> > Yours sincerely,> > L.Y.Rao.> > GOOD LUCK !> > > > ----- Original Message

----> > hbk1hbk_2100 <hbk1hbk_2100@ >> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, 29 September, 2006 11:20:31 AM> > Sudden Wealth> > > > TO Lajmi ji and members,> > > > Could you please predict when I will win a lottery. I have 7 planets > > in 11th house. I chose number 137 for those who will use horary > > astrology to answer my question.> > > > My guess is it will happen in Jupiter mahadasha Saturn bhukti. My > > fortuna is in aquarius at 23 degrees. Jupiter is significator of 2, > > 9, 10, 11, and 1 houses. Jupiter is in the sub of rahu in 5th. So > > there is connection between 2nd, 11th, and 5th

house. Saturn is the > > significator of 5, 10, 11 houses. Saturn is in the sub of moon in > > 10th house.> > > > My birth data is given below for your analysis: > > > > Feb 3rd, 1962> > 10:05 AM> > Ludhiana, Punjab> > > > Best wishes> > > > G. Singh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new> > http://in.answers. /> >>

1 of 1 File(s)

Gurmeet_Singh_bc.txt