the Horary No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the

result reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of

seniors

to give comments on this suggestion.

Regards,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

Dear Friends,

1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the same result

for the same query to different astrologers predicting on their preferred ways

or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.

2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's enough to

show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is necessary to

go further at least up to 100 same cases.

3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing person.

Regards,

tw

/message/26523?threaded=1 & l=1

, " Ramani " <kadavasalramani wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

>

>

> Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by Horary,

> with the result that results differ from person to person and

>

> The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact) time

> of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time should

> be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,

>

> the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates

> accident,

>

> then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that time or in

> the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the Horary

> No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the result

> reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors

>

> to give comments on this suggestion.

>

> Regards,

>

>

>

> Truly yours,

>

>

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

>

Dear Tw ji,

I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP. In the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are saying is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or Horary. In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we conclude that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using natal or horary)?

My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge a system without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different answers because their judgement style is different, they give different weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage quizzes, as those were all based on natal astrology?

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Friends,1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the same result for the same query to different astrologers predicting on their preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.

2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's enough to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing person.

Regards,tw/message/26523?threaded=1 & l=1 , " Ramani " <kadavasalramani wrote:>> Dear All,> >

> > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by Horary,> with the result that results differ from person to person and> > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact) time

> of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time should> be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,> > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates

> accident,> > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that time or in> the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the Horary> No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the result

> reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors> > to give comments on this suggestion.> > Regards,> > > > Truly yours,> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani>

Dear Members,The entire exercise made to predict whether AP CM alive or dead. What about other FOUR persons died along with AP CM ? whether all those FOUR persons Asc SBLs and 8th cusp SBLs indicated death by accident at the same time and date ?Thanks,Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Thu, 3/9/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM. Date: Thursday, 3 September, 2009, 6:19 PM

Dear Tw ji,

I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP. In the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are saying is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or Horary. In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we conclude that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using natal or horary)?

My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge a system without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different answers because their judgement style is different, they give different weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage quizzes, as those were all based on natal astrology?

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

Dear Friends,1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the same result for the same query to different astrologers predicting on their preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.

2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's enough to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing person.

Regards,twhttp://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded= 1 & l=1 @gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,> >

> > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by Horary,> with the result that results differ from person to person and> > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact) time

> of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time should> be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,> > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates

> accident,> > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that time or in> the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the Horary> No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the result

> reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors> > to give comments on this suggestion.> > Regards,> > > > Truly yours,> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Naidu ji,

In my opinion - it must be. But in absence of their birth details, most we can do it to speculate.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 7:24 PM, K. P. Naidu <konathalan wrote:

Dear Members,The entire exercise made to predict whether AP CM  alive or dead. What about other FOUR persons died along with AP CM ?  whether  all those FOUR persons Asc SBLs and 8th cusp SBLs indicated death by accident at the same time and date ?

Thanks,Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Thu, 3/9/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM.

Date: Thursday, 3 September, 2009, 6:19 PM

Dear Tw ji,

I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP. In the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are saying is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or Horary. In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we conclude that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using natal or horary)?

My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge a system without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different answers because their judgement style is different, they give different weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage quizzes, as those were all based on natal astrology?

Regards,twhttp://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded= 1 & l=1

@gro ups.com, " Ramani " <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,

> > > > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by Horary,> with the result that results differ from person to person and> > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact) time

> > K.S.V.Ramani>

Dear Punitji, The reasons why we get different answers are,we are trying to fit a mathematical formula to an esoric science. On one hand call it a divine science and then we end up with experimentation in a mechanical fashion. The urges are different, hardly ever "DIVINE", hence all these variations. We should be clear, about our intentions,then the probability of getting right answers improve. We are generating more bytes,without the real Bites.If intuition Regards,

Satish--- On Thu, 9/3/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM. Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 6:19 PM

Dear Tw ji,

I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP. In the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are saying is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or Horary. In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we conclude that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using natal or horary)?

My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge a system without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different answers because their judgement style is different, they give different weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage quizzes, as those were all based on natal astrology?

Regards,twhttp://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded= 1 & l=1 @gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani>

Hi, I was just reading bits and pieces of newspaper reports on details that have

emerged surrounding our AP's CM's sad death but the facts appear to be very

un-corroborative of a true and bonafide accident, and just based on what I have

read in the papers I can make a list of inconsistencies.

I don't want to open a can of worms but cannot help to conclude that this is

some black bag job.Can those with with KP expertise give their views? Something

is just not right about this whole thing....

Thanks,

J.

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Naidu ji,

>

> In my opinion - it must be. But in absence of their birth details, most we

> can do it to speculate.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 7:24 PM, K. P. Naidu <konathalan wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Members,

> >

> > The entire exercise made to predict whether AP CM alive or dead. What

> > about other FOUR persons died along with AP CM ? whether all those FOUR

> > persons Asc SBLs and 8th cusp SBLs indicated death by accident at the same

> > time and date ?

> >

> > Thanks,

> > Naidu KP

> >

> >

> > K. P. Naidu,

> > Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,

> > Nowroji Road,

> > Maharanipeta,

> > VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.

> > Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.

> >

> > --- On *Thu, 3/9/09, Punit Pandey <punitp* wrote:

> >

> >

> > Punit Pandey <punitp

> > Re: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM.

> >

> > Thursday, 3 September, 2009, 6:19 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Tw ji,

> >

> > I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP. In

> > the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different

> > dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are saying

> > is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or Horary.

> > In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the

> > same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we conclude

> > that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using natal

> > or horary)?

> >

> > My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge a system

> > without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different

> > answers because their judgement style is different, they give different

> > weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than

> > post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage quizzes,

> > as those were all based on natal astrology?

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853 (AT) (DOT)

com<http://mc/compose?to=tw853

> > > wrote:

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear Friends,

> >>

> >> 1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the same

> >> result for the same query to different astrologers predicting on their

> >> preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.

> >>

> >> 2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's enough

> >> to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is

> >> necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.

> >>

> >> 3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing person.

> >>

> >> Regards,

> >>

> >> tw

> >>

> >> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded=

1 & l=1</message/26523?threaded=1 & l=1>

> >>

> >>

> >> @gro

ups.com<http://mc/compose?to=%40>,

> >> " Ramani " <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:

> >> >

> >> > Dear All,

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by

> >> Horary,

> >> > with the result that results differ from person to person and

> >> >

> >> > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact)

> >> time

> >> > of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time

> >> should

> >> > be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,

> >> >

> >> > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates

> >> > accident,

> >> >

> >> > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that time

> >> or in

> >> > the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the Horary

> >> > No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the

> >> result

> >> > reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors

> >> >

> >> > to give comments on this suggestion.

> >> >

> >> > Regards,

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Truly yours,

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > K.S.V.Ramani

> >> >

> >>

> >>

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click

> > here <http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.>.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Satish,Punit and tw,

The fact is that :

a) We do not adjust adjust the TOB in order to satisfy the Primary condition in K.P., which is that the Ascendant sub-lord and the sub-sub-lord must appear as the Moon's star lord and sub-lord respectively...inso far as the Natal charts,hence get the TOB quite a few minutes more or less,thus affecting the Moon's position slightly,enough to change the Vimshottari Dasa,the exact point of the cusps...

b) Different SWs as well as K.P.-astrologers use different Ayanamsas...there seems to be NO agreement on which Ayanamsa is the correct one...thus again contributing to giving different degrees of House cusps etc.

c) It therefore becomes imperative that we standardise Ayanamsa to follow using K.P.

d) It is also my humble suggestion that as we ALL follow Krishnamurtyi Padhdhati...and it is most natural that we follow only Krishnamurthi New Ayanamsa,in future...then alone can we ALL certainly hope to get UNIFORM results...

e) Also depending upon the location of the sub-lord of the XIth cusp or the principle cusp,should transit, for a given matter, the appropriate sensitive point...which should be carefully determined as per K.P. Rules....

Then alone can we expect to get UNIFORM RESULTS...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

R Satish <rsatish1942 Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2009 8:08:20 PMRe: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM.

Dear Punitji,

The reasons why we get different answers are,we are trying to fit a mathematical formula to an esoric science. On one hand call it a divine science and then we end up with experimentation in a mechanical fashion. The urges are different, hardly ever "DIVINE", hence all these variations.

We should be clear, about our intentions,then the probability of getting right answers improve. We are generating more bytes,without the real Bites.If intuition

Regards,

Satish--- On Thu, 9/3/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM.@gro ups.comThursday, September 3, 2009, 6:19 PM

Dear Tw ji,

Dear Friends,1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the same result for the same query to different astrologers predicting on their preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's enough to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing person.Regards,twhttp://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded= 1 & l=1

@gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,> > > > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by Horary,> with the result that results differ from person to person and> > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact) time> of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time should> be taken with its sub position.. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,> > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates> accident,> > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that time or in> the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the Horary> No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the result> reflecting to the

former timing. It is for consideration of seniors> > to give comments on this suggestion.> > Regards,> > > > Truly yours,> > > > K.S.V.Ramani>

Dear Punit jiYour prediction become true in case AP CM.Really amazing analysis .Thanks --- On Thu, 9/3/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM. Received: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 2:27 PM

Dear Naidu ji,

In my opinion - it must be. But in absence of their birth details, most we can do it to speculate..

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 7:24 PM, K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Members,The entire exercise made to predict whether AP CM alive or dead. What about other FOUR persons died along with AP CM ? whether all those FOUR persons Asc SBLs and 8th cusp SBLs indicated death by accident at the same time and date ?

Thanks,Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Thu, 3/9/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM.

@gro ups.comThursday, 3 September, 2009, 6:19 PM

Dear Tw ji,

2.. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's enough to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing person.

@gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,

> > > > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by Horary,> with the result that results differ from person to person and> > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact) time

> > K.S.V.Ramani>

All new Mail - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.

Dear Punit ji,

1.It's very simple. Have you all got the same answer in this this case of two

choices, death or alive, 50 by 50 chances?

2. The answer is devided for death and alive.

3. So Horary or Rps method doesn't give the same death or alive answer.

Regards,

tw

>

> Dear Tw ji,

>

> I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP. In

> the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different

> dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are saying

> is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or Horary.

> In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the

> same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we conclude

> that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using natal

> or horary)?

>

> My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge a system

> without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different

> answers because their judgement style is different, they give different

> weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than

> post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage quizzes,

> as those were all based on natal astrology?

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > 1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the same

> > result for the same query to different astrologers predicting on their

> > preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.

> >

> > 2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's enough

> > to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is

> > necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.

> >

> > 3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing person.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > tw

> >

> > /message/26523?threaded=1 & l=1

> >

> > <%40>, " Ramani "

> > <kadavasalramani@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by

> > Horary,

> > > with the result that results differ from person to person and

> > >

> > > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact)

> > time

> > > of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time

> > should

> > > be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,

> > >

> > > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates

> > > accident,

> > >

> > > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that time or

> > in

> > > the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the Horary

> > > No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the result

> > > reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors

> > >

> > > to give comments on this suggestion.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Truly yours,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > K.S.V.Ramani

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Satish,

As you prefer to be addressed without ji, you're absolutely right that how one

can get divine help is not solving a mathematical equation to get the same

answer.

Regards,

tw

, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

>

>  Dear Punitji,

>                     The reasons why we get different answers are,we are trying

to fit a mathematical formula to an esoric science. On one hand call it a divine

science and then we end up with experimentation  in a mechanical fashion. The

urges are different, hardly ever " DIVINE " , hence all these variations.

>                    We should be clear, about our intentions,then the

probability of getting right answers improve. We are generating more

bytes,without the real Bites.If intuition

>                     Regards,

>                     Satish

>

> --- On Thu, 9/3/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Punit Pandey <punitp

> Re: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM.

>

> Thursday, September 3, 2009, 6:19 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Tw ji,

>  

> I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP. In

the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different dates.

From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are saying is true

for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or Horary. In the recent

quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the same date, time and

place of birth and it is on record. Should we conclude that no two KP

astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using natal or horary)?

>

>  

> My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge a system

without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different

answers because their judgement style is different, they give different

weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than

post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage quizzes, as

those were all based on natal astrology?

>

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> 1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the same

result for the same query to different astrologers predicting on their preferred

ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.

>

>

> 2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's enough to

>

> 3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing person.

>

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded= 1 & l=1

>

>

> @gro ups.com, " Ramani " <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> >

>

> >

> > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by Horary,

> > with the result that results differ from person to person and

> >

> > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact) time

>

> > of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time should

> > be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,

> >

> > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates

>

> > accident,

> >

> > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that time or in

> > the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the Horary

> > No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the result

>

> > reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors

> >

> > to give comments on this suggestion.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> >

> >

> > Truly yours,

> >

> >

>

> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani

> >

>

Dear Tw ji,

It is the same simple for Natal chart. Primarily we have to pick up mahadasa and we had only two choices in most of the cases. Still, KP astrologers selected different mahadasas. There also chances were 50-50 only. So, the KP natal astrology doesn't help in selecting 50-50 case?

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 7:19 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Punit ji,1.It's very simple. Have you all got the same answer in this this case of two choices, death or alive, 50 by 50 chances?2. The answer is devided for death and alive.3. So Horary or Rps method doesn't give the same death or alive answer.

Regards,tw , Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Tw ji,> > I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP. In

> the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different> dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are saying> is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or Horary.

> In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the> same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we conclude> that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using natal

> or horary)?> > My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge a system> without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different> answers because their judgement style is different, they give different

> weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than> post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage quizzes,> as those were all based on natal astrology?>

> Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> >

> On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Friends,> >> > 1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the same

> > result for the same query to different astrologers predicting on their> > preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.> >> > 2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's enough

> > to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is> > necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.> >> > 3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing person.

> >> > Regards,> >> > tw> >> > /message/26523?threaded=1 & l=1

> >> > <%40>, " Ramani " > > <kadavasalramani@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > >> > >> > > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by

> > Horary,> > > with the result that results differ from person to person and> > >> > > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact)> > time

> > > of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time> > should> > > be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,> > >> > > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates

> > > accident,> > >> > > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that time or> > in> > > the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the Horary

> > > No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the result> > > reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors> > >> > > to give comments on this suggestion.

> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > >> > >> > > Truly yours,> > >> > >> > >> > > K.S.V.Ramani> > >

> >> > > >>

Dear Satish ji,

I can not address you without 'ji', it is almost impossible for me. Even after staying in West for quite some time where first names are common, I find it really hard to address elder people without 'ji' and I hope it will be OK with you.

Anyways, I see the point under consideration differently. In my opinion, " knowledge of a system " and the " knowledge of the application of the system " are two important parts of correct prediction. Both are integrated. We can just not blame a system alone without verifying the " application of the system " . This is the difference of opinion I have with Tw ji. There is no attempt for verification of the process and what we want to blame is just " horary " or " RP " . I see the same level of failure in KP natal astrology, but there we blame " application of the system " and not the " system " itself. It looks like double-standard to me and in the last few emails I am trying to understand the reason for that.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:08 PM, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

Dear Punitji,

The reasons why we get different answers are,we are trying to fit a mathematical formula to an esoric science. On one hand call it a divine science and then we end up with experimentation  in a mechanical fashion. The urges are different, hardly ever " DIVINE " , hence all these variations.

We should be clear, about our intentions,then the probability of getting right answers improve. We are generating more bytes,without the real Bites.If intuition

Regards,

Satish --- On Thu, 9/3/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Thursday, September 3, 2009, 6:19 PM

Dear Tw ji,

> > K.S.V.Ramani>

Dear TW, Attaching frills to a name, enhances ego,period. I am too old for all that,hence appreciate you dispensing the 'ji' . Many years ago,in the same group,I used to participate in many queries/quizzes. When it became a mechanical exercise,I ceased this activity.Take this present case of Late AP CM Dr YSR. I came to know at lunch time ,when I returned from a visit to the market place,probably around 2 p.m. I was sorely tempted to cast a horary chart. I desisted. Being an aviation man for over 3 decades,knowing the elapsed time of 3/4

hrs.in my heart of heart I realised it was a futile exercise. A crash had taken place,leaving only a vestige of hope of survivors. Every passing hour made it more certain of a mishap having taken place. Late in the evening around 6.30 p.m, the planets revealed , Sat/Sun placed in 8th from Moon.Moon with Rahu/Jup aspected by Mars. Without going into KP chart, the issue was settled. My wife was annoyed with my gloomy forecast. Later in the night, when I checked the mail, revealed the box was replete with definite horary forecasts of a disastorous end. To me , astrological forecast, was only a confirmation of what I had feared and knew from my aviation experience. Helicopter ride is always fraught with heavy risks even in normal weather and in incliment weather,courting mishap/death. I refrained

from adding one more chart. To me final causative reasons, will be revealed after the cockpit voice recorder and Flight Data recorder are both examined. Regards, Satish --- On Fri, 9/4/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:tw853 <tw853 Re: Horary judgment on AP CM. Date: Friday, September 4, 2009, 7:37 AM

Dear Satish,

As you prefer to be addressed without ji, you're absolutely right that how one can get divine help is not solving a mathematical equation to get the same answer.

Regards,

tw

@gro ups.com, R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Punitji,

> The reasons why we get different answers are,we are trying to fit a mathematical formula to an esoric science. On one hand call it a divine science and then we end up with experimentation in a mechanical fashion. The urges are different, hardly ever "DIVINE", hence all these variations.

> We should be clear, about our intentions,then the probability of getting right answers improve. We are generating more bytes,without the real Bites.If intuition

> Regards,

> Satish

>

> --- On Thu, 9/3/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Punit Pandey <punitp

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Tw ji,

>

> I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP. In the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are saying is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or Horary. In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we conclude that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using natal or horary)?

>

>

> My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge a system without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different answers because their judgement style is different, they give different weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage quizzes, as those were all based on natal astrology?

>

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> 1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the same result for the same query to different astrologers predicting on their preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.

>

>

> 2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's enough to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.

>

> 3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing person.

>

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded= 1 & l=1

>

>

> @gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> >

>

> >

> > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by Horary,

> > with the result that results differ from person to person and

> >

> > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact) time

>

> > of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time should

> > be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,

> >

> > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates

>

> > accident,

> >

> > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that time or in

> > the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the Horary

> > No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the result

>

> > reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors

> >

> > to give comments on this suggestion.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> >

> >

> > Truly yours,

> >

> >

>

> >

> > K.S.V.Ramani

> >

>

Dear Puneet ji,

I am agree with you.it is as like a gun in different hands but hit the target

only few than we can't blame the gun.Gun have his capacity but handling of the

gun is differ man to man.

KP system is very targetive compared to Traditional which have so many complex

rules because of this I want to learn KP Astrology.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

>

> Dear Satish ji,

>

> I can not address you without 'ji', it is almost impossible for me. Even after

> staying in West for quite some time where first names are common, I find it

really hard to address elder

> people without 'ji' and I hope it will be OK with you.

>

> Anyways, I see the point under consideration differently. In my opinion,

> " knowledge of a system " and the " knowledge of the application of the system "

> are two important parts of correct prediction. Both are integrated. We can

> just not blame a system alone without verifying the " application of the

> system " . This is the difference of opinion I have with Tw ji. There is no

> attempt for verification of the process and what we want to blame is just

> " horary " or " RP " . I see the same level of failure in KP natal astrology, but

> there we blame " application of the system " and not the " system " itself. It

> looks like double-standard to me and in the last few emails I am trying to

> understand the reason for that.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

> On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:08 PM, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

>

> >

>

>

> > Dear Punitji,

> > The rasons wwhy we get different answers are,we are

> > trying to fit a mathematical formula to an esoric science. On one hand call

> > it divinne science and then we end up with experimentation in a mechanical

> > fashion. The urges are different, hardly ever " DIVINE " , hence all these

> > variations.

> >

> > We should be clear, about our intentions,then the

> > probability of getting right answers improve. We are generating more

> > bytes,without the real Bites.If intuition

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Satish

> >

> > --- On *Thu, 9/3/09, Punit Pandey <pnitp.>* wrote:

> >

> >

> > Pnit PPndey <<punitp

> > Re: e: Hooary juudgment on AP CM.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Tw ji,

> >

> > I really do not understand why you are saying sjujt t for Horary and RP. In

> > the recent quizzes we have seen that almoseveryoyone has given different

> > dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are saying

> > is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or Horary.

> > In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given differt datetes for the

> > same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we conclude

> > that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using natal

> > or horary)?

> >

> > My answer to above question in 'no' because we are tryg to j judge a system

> > without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different

> > answers because their judgement style is different, they give different

> > weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than

> > st-mortemem etc. I wonder what you have to say out ththose marriage quizzes,

> > as those were all based on natal astrology?

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853 (AT) (DOT)

com<tp:///c/compmpose?to=tw853

> > > wrote:

> >

> >>

> >>

> D Dear Friends,

> >>

> >> 1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the same

> >> result for the same query to different astrologers pdictining ththeir

> >> preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.

> >>

> >> 2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's enough

> >> to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is

> >> necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.

> >>

> >> 3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing person.

> >>

> >> Regards,

> >>

> >> tw

> >>

> >> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded=

1 & l=1<http://groups.yao.o.com/message/26523?threaded=1 & l=1>

> >>

> >>

> >> @gro

ups.com<http://mc/compose?to=%40>,

> >> " Ramani " <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:

> >> >

> >> > Dear All,

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Different persons ta diffeferent time for judgment of a question by

> >> Horary,

> >> > with the result that results differ from person to person and

> >> >

> >> > The purpose is defeated. Ieel ththat we shuld take the actual (exact)

> >> time

> >> > of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time

> >>houldld

> >> > be taken with its sub position. If Laa sub indndicas longegevity,

> >> >

> >> > the rson n who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates

> >> > accint,

>

> >> >

> >> > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that time

> >> or in

> >> > the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with thHorarary

>> > No.o.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the

> >> result

> >> > refleing to ththe former timingIt is s for consideration of seniors

> >> >

> >> > to give comments on this suggestion.

> >> >

> >> > Regards,

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Truly yours,

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > K.S.V.Ramani

> >> >

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Lajmi ji,

The same i have pointed after recent marriage quiz of mine that we should follow

the same input data to approach chart than we are able to learn our mistake well

and it will helpful for us.

I am agree with you, why not we have a clearcut instruction in file section

about all Kp follower to use,which is correct as per KP,as per advise of

seniors.So we will not face any problem to use the data.I have notice even most

of we do not match the Dasha period with each other for any quiz.

I will like to request puneet ji to take inicetive regardin this matter.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Satish,Punit and tw,

>

The fact is that :

>                                                          a) We do not adjust

adjust the TOB in order to satisfy the Primary condition in K.P., which is that

the Ascendant sub-lord and the sub-sub-lord must appear as the Moon's star lord

and sub-lord respectively...inso far as the Ntal charts,hence get the TOB quite

a few minutes more or less,thus affecting the Moon's position slightly,enough to

change the Vimshottari Dasa,he exact poont oof the cusps...

>                                                         b) Different SWs as

well as K.P-asstrologers use different Ayanamsas...there eems to bbe NO

agreement on which Ayanamsa is the corect onee...thus again contributing to

giving different degrees of House cusps etc.

>                                                                       c) It

therefore becomes imperative that we standardise Ayanamsa to follow sing K.PP.

>                                                                       d) It is

also my humble suggestion that as we ALL follow Krishnamurtyi Padhdhti...and it

ii most nattural that we follow only Krishnamurthi New Aynamsa,in futuure..then

aloone can we ALL certainly hope to get UNIFORM results...

>                                                          e) Also depending

upon the location of the sub-lord of the XIth cusp or the priniplee cusp,should

transit, for a given matter, the appropriate sensitive point...which should be

carefully determined as per K.P. Rules...

>  

>                                          Then alone can we expect to get

UNIFORM RESULTS...

>  

>                                      With best wishes,

>                                  Yogesh Lajmi

>

>  

>  

>                         

>              

>                            

>                                            

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> R Satish <rsatish1942

> k_p_systm

> Thursday, September 3, 2009 8:08:20 PM

>

>  

>  Dear unitjii,

>

>                     The reason why wee get different answers are,we are trying

to fit a mathematical formula to an esoric science. On one hand call it a divine

scence aand then we end up with experimentation  in a mechanical fashion. The

urges are different, hardly ever " DIVINE " , hence all these variations.

>

>                    We should be clear, about our intentions,then the

>

>                     Regards,

>

>                     Satish

>

> --- On Thu, 9/3/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) mail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>

> >unit andey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> >Re: [k_p_systm] Ree Horarry judgment on AP CM.

> >@gro ups.co

> >Da

ate: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 6:19 PM

> >

> >

> > 

> >Dear Tw ji,

> >

> >I really do not understand why you are saying so jt toror Horary and RP. In

the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everne hasas given different dates.

for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or Horary. In the recent

quizzes, KP astrologers have given differentates f for the same date, time and

> >

> >My answer to above question in 'no' because we arerying g to judge a system

weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different tn

post-momortem etc. I wonder what you have to y abouout those marriage quizzes,

as those were all based on natal astrology?

> >

> >Thanks & Regards,

> >

> >Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> >

> >On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853ahoo.ocom> w wrote:

> >

> > 

> >>Dear Friends,

> >>

> >>1. Thiss s one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the same

result for the same query to different astrolors prerediingng on their preferred

> >>

> >>2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's enough to

> >>

> >>3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing person.

> >>

> >>Regards,

> >>

> >>tw

> >>

> >>http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded= 1 & l=1

>>

>

> >>

> >>@gro ups.com, " Ramani " <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:

> >>>

> >>> Dear All,

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> Differe persosons take different time for judgment of a question by

Horary,

> >>> with the result that results differ from person to person and

> >>>

> >>> The purposes defefeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact) time

> >>> of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at thatime e

should

> >>> be taken with its sub posion. If L Lagnsub indndicates longevity,

> >>>

>>> > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it inates

es

> >>> accident,

> >>>

> >>> then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that time or

in

> >>> the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning ees ws withe Horaorary

> >>> No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the resu>

>>> ref

reflecting to thrmer ter timing. It is for consideration of seniors

> >>>

> >>> to give comments on this suggestion.

> >>>

> >>> Regards,

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> Truly yours,

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> K.S.V.Ramani

> >>>

> >>

> >>

> >

>

Dear Punit, I will dispense with 'ji',please do me a favour too. I makes me feel 30/40 yrs younger. Incidentally, my younger son is '76 july born. I fully endorse you views, knowledge is different from application of knowledge. Many of us, particularly, myself, feel, we know something, but we also know , it is incomplete.I am a perpetual student in many aspects of life's activities including astrology. I am happy, that both TW and you have your own view points, makes life more pulsating.

Quizzes are an excellent mode of honing the skills of application If members give genuine cases, we can use common charts, with SAME variables of Ayanamsa, SW, DBA etc.This estabilishes a level playing field.With this backdrop,members desirous of predicting can go ahead. Supplementary charts can be added by individuals to buttress their predictions,say non KP .or variations in KP systems. TW is an encyclopedia of Astrology systems and practices ,and will readily quote Book,Chapter and Verse.Hence an enormous asset to all of us. You are the moderator, keeping a watchful eye ,knowledgeable and helpful. Youngest one too.

This group, would have gone into oblivion, but for stalwarts like you both, ,not forgetting Yogesh Rao Lajmi and others. Yes We Can!! would be a good vision statement. Regards, Satish --- On

Fri, 9/4/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM. Date: Friday, September 4, 2009, 11:37 AM

Dear Satish ji,

I can not address you without 'ji', it is almost impossible for me. Even after staying in West for quite some time where first names are common, I find it really hard to address elder people without 'ji' and I hope it will be OK with you.

Anyways, I see the point under consideration differently. In my opinion, "knowledge of a system" and the "knowledge of the application of the system" are two important parts of correct prediction. Both are integrated. We can just not blame a system alone without verifying the "application of the system". This is the difference of opinion I have with Tw ji. There is no attempt for verification of the process and what we want to blame is just "horary" or "RP". I see the same level of failure in KP natal astrology, but there we blame "application of the system" and not the "system" itself. It looks like double-standard to me and in the last few emails I am trying to understand the reason for that.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:08 PM, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

Dear Punitji,

The reasons why we get different answers are,we are trying to fit a mathematical formula to an esoric science. On one hand call it a divine science and then we end up with experimentation in a mechanical fashion. The urges are different, hardly ever "DIVINE", hence all these variations.

Regards,

Satish --- On Thu, 9/3/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM.@gro ups.com

Dear Tw ji,

@gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear All,

> > K.S.V.Ramani>

Dear Punit ji,

1. As aware, Dasa is fixed by the Moon position at birth in the Natal chart or

at the time of judgment in Horary, how can different mahadasas be selected by KP

astrologers?

2. The matter like one's death is destined in the Natal chart and not the 50-50

case by checking longivity and DBAS of Maraka, Badhaka, Moksha, combination of

4,8,12 in such case of accident and 10 (retirement from this world esp for

famous people).

3. What I mean is to be cautious in application of Horary or RPs which can give

the different result of death or alive in this case and different TOBs in the

case compiled by Santhil.

Regards,

tw

>

> Dear Tw ji,

>

> It is the same simple for Natal chart. Primarily we have to pick up mahadasa

> and we had only two choices in most of the cases. Still, KP astrologers

> selected different mahadasas. There also chances were 50-50 only. So, the KP

> natal astrology doesn't help in selecting 50-50 case?

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 7:19 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Punit ji,

> > 1.It's very simple. Have you all got the same answer in this this case of

> > two choices, death or alive, 50 by 50 chances?

> > 2. The answer is devided for death and alive.

> > 3. So Horary or Rps method doesn't give the same death or alive answer.

> > Regards,

> > tw

> >

> > <%40>, Punit

> > Pandey <punitp@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Tw ji,

> > >

> > > I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP.

> > In

> > > the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different

> > > dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are

> > saying

> > > is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or

> > Horary.

> > > In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the

> > > same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we

> > conclude

> > > that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using

> > natal

> > > or horary)?

> > >

> > > My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge a

> > system

> > > without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different

> > > answers because their judgement style is different, they give different

> > > weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than

> > > post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage

> > quizzes,

> > > as those were all based on natal astrology?

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > >

> > > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853@> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends,

> > > >

> > > > 1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the

> > same

> > > > result for the same query to different astrologers predicting on their

> > > > preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.

> > > >

> > > > 2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's

> > enough

> > > > to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is

> > > > necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.

> > > >

> > > > 3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing

> > person.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > > tw

> > > >

> > > > /message/26523?threaded=1 & l=1

> > > >

> > > >

<%40><%

> > 40>, " Ramani "

> > > > <kadavasalramani@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear All,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by

> > > > Horary,

> > > > > with the result that results differ from person to person and

> > > > >

> > > > > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact)

> > > > time

> > > > > of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time

> > > > should

> > > > > be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,

> > > > >

> > > > > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates

> > > > > accident,

> > > > >

> > > > > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that

> > time or

> > > > in

> > > > > the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the

> > Horary

> > > > > No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the

> > result

> > > > > reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors

> > > > >

> > > > > to give comments on this suggestion.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Truly yours,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > K.S.V.Ramani

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Satish,

1. You've also said that every body under this sky is equal.

2. You're not yet so old, only 2 yrs more than me according to

<rsatish1942.

3. It's understanable by this case why traditional astrolgers don't like KP

astrolgers.

4. I always remember your boss's saying below whenever my old boss saying comes

into my mind, " Study the issue, build up the case, if it's sure, hit the nail

right on the head. "

" My old Boss used to say to me you do not have to be right and

rude at the same time. "

Thanks and regards,

tw

, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

>

>  Dear TW,

>

>                Attaching frills to a name, enhances ego,period. I am too old

for all that,hence appreciate you dispensing the  'ji' .

>

>                Many years ago,in the same group,I used to participate in many

queries/quizzes. When it became a mechanical exercise,I ceased this activity.

> Take this present case of Late AP CM Dr YSR. I came to know at lunch time

,when I returned from a visit to the market place,probably around 2 p.m. I was

sorely tempted to cast  a  horary chart. I desisted.

>

>                  Being an aviation man for over 3 decades,knowing the  elapsed

time of 3/4 hrs.

> in my heart of heart I realised it was a futile exercise. A crash had taken

place,leaving only a vestige of hope of survivors. Every passing hour made it

more certain of a mishap having taken place. Late in the evening around 6.30

p.m, the planets revealed , Sat/Sun placed in 8th from Moon.

> Moon with Rahu/Jup aspected by Mars. Without going into KP chart, the issue

was settled. My wife was annoyed with my gloomy forecast. Later in the night,

when I checked the mail, revealed the box was replete with definite horary

forecasts of a disastorous end.

>                          To me , astrological forecast, was only a

confirmation of what I had feared and knew from my aviation experience.

Helicopter ride is always fraught with heavy risks even in normal weather and in

incliment weather,courting mishap/death. I refrained from adding one more chart.

>

>                           To me final  causative reasons, will be revealed

after the cockpit voice recorder and Flight Data recorder  are both examined.

>

>                           Regards,

>

>                           Satish

>                           

>

> --- On Fri, 9/4/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

>

> tw853 <tw853

> Re: Horary judgment on AP CM.

>

> Friday, September 4, 2009, 7:37 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Satish,

>

> As you prefer to be addressed without ji, you're absolutely right that how one

can get divine help is not solving a mathematical equation to get the same

answer.

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com, R Satish <rsatish1942@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >  Dear Punitji,

>

> >                     The reasons why we get different answers are,we are

trying to fit a mathematical formula to an esoric science. On one hand call it a

divine science and then we end up with experimentation  in a mechanical fashion.

The urges are different, hardly ever " DIVINE " , hence all these variations.

>

> >                    We should be clear, about our intentions,then the

>

> >                     Regards,

>

> >                     Satish

>

> >

>

> > --- On Thu, 9/3/09, Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Punit Pandey <punitp@>

>

> > Re: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM.

>

> > @gro ups.com

>

> > Thursday, September 3, 2009, 6:19 PM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Tw ji,

>

> >  

>

> > I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP. In

the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different dates.

quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the same date, time and

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> > My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge a system

weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than

post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage quizzes, as

those were all based on natal astrology?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Thanks & Regards,

>

> >

>

> > Punit Pandey

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Friends,

>

> >

>

> > 1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the same

result for the same query to different astrologers predicting on their preferred

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > 2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's enough to

>

> >

>

> > 3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing person.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Regards,

>

> >

>

> > tw

>

> >

>

> > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded= 1 & l=1

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > @gro ups.com, " Ramani " <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > > Dear All,

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> > > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by

Horary,

>

> > > with the result that results differ from person to person and

>

> > >

>

> > > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact) time

>

> >

>

> > > of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time

should

>

> > > be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,

>

> > >

>

> > > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates

>

> >

>

> > > accident,

>

> > >

>

> > > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that time or

in

>

> > > the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the Horary

>

> > > No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the result

>

> >

>

> > > reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors

>

> > >

>

> > > to give comments on this suggestion.

>

> > >

>

> > > Regards,

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Truly yours,

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> > > K.S.V.Ramani

>

> > >

>

> >

>

Dear Tw ji,

By mahadasa selection I meant that we had generally two choices in quizzes to select maha dasa lord because most of the marriage age falls in those two mahadasas. For example, in the last quiz of MS Bohra ji, we had to select among Saturn and Mercury mahadasa to pin-point the marriage timing. Selecting one dasa lord among two is also a 50-50 case. Still we saw two different selection by KP astrologers. It is easy to blame this failure to KP natal astrology, but I think that is not correct. Without checking whether the application of KP principles by participants is correct of not, we should not conclude that no two astrologer can select the right mahadasa in KP natal astrology. Without verification of the application, blaming a system is not fair.

I am in disagreement with your point no. 3 and that is the crux of my emails to you. You say that RP can give different results and in my opinion people need to learn application of RP and once they do that they will get consistent results irrespective of time and location. Senthil ji himself has done a study with Dr. Rath which concludes just opposite (/message/27057) of what you are saying. I quote from the PPT -

" To conclude it can be said that it is not impossible to arrive at same RBT by different astrologers sitting at various location in various countries. It is up to the members as regards justifications put forth in the previous slides. "

I think this study is first attempt of its kind and future studies will us even clearer picture.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 6:22 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Punit ji,1. As aware, Dasa is fixed by the Moon position at birth in the Natal chart or at the time of judgment in Horary, how can different mahadasas be selected by KP astrologers?2. The matter like one's death is destined in the Natal chart and not the 50-50 case by checking longivity and DBAS of Maraka, Badhaka, Moksha, combination of 4,8,12 in such case of accident and 10 (retirement from this world esp for famous people).

3. What I mean is to be cautious in application of Horary or RPs which can give the different result of death or alive in this case and different TOBs in the case compiled by Santhil.

Regards,tw , Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Tw ji,>

> It is the same simple for Natal chart. Primarily we have to pick up mahadasa> and we had only two choices in most of the cases. Still, KP astrologers> selected different mahadasas. There also chances were 50-50 only. So, the KP

> natal astrology doesn't help in selecting 50-50 case?> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> >

> On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 7:19 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Punit ji,> > 1.It's very simple. Have you all got the same answer in this this case of

> > two choices, death or alive, 50 by 50 chances?> > 2. The answer is devided for death and alive.> > 3. So Horary or Rps method doesn't give the same death or alive answer.> > Regards,

> > tw> >> > <%40>, Punit

> > Pandey <punitp@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Tw ji,> > >> > > I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP.

> > In> > > the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different> > > dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are> > saying> > > is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or

> > Horary.> > > In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the> > > same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we> > conclude> > > that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using

> > natal> > > or horary)?> > >> > > My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge a> > system> > > without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different

> > > answers because their judgement style is different, they give different> > > weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than> > > post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage

> > quizzes,> > > as those were all based on natal astrology?> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >

> > > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853@> wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Friends,> > > >> > > > 1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the

> > same> > > > result for the same query to different astrologers predicting on their> > > > preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.> > > >

> > > > 2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's> > enough> > > > to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is> > > > necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.

> > > >> > > > 3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing> > person.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > tw

> > > >> > > > /message/26523?threaded=1 & l=1

> > > >> > > > <%40><%

> > 40>, " Ramani " > > > > <kadavasalramani@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear All,

> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by> > > > Horary,> > > > > with the result that results differ from person to person and

> > > > >> > > > > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact)> > > > time> > > > > of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time

> > > > should> > > > > be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,> > > > >> > > > > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates

> > > > > accident,> > > > >> > > > > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that> > time or> > > > in> > > > > the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the

> > Horary> > > > > No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the> > result> > > > > reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors

> > > > >> > > > > to give comments on this suggestion.> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >

> > > > > Truly yours,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Without going into all that addressing and age stuff, I would like to write about Tw ji. After knowing Tw ji for quite a few years now, respect for him is very much normal. Respect is not something which is easy to convey in emails and generally it makes it very difficult for me to write emails to him in the forum. His contribution to this forum is immense and I do not have correct words to describe that.

My all discussions and differences of opinion are for academic or learning purpose only. If anytime if you or anyone feel that I am going overboard, please feel free to remind me.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 12:51 PM, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

Dear Punit,                    I will dispense with 'ji',please do me a favour too. I makes me feel 30/40 yrs younger. Incidentally, my younger son is '76 july born.                    I fully endorse you views, knowledge is different from application of knowledge. Many of us, particularly, myself, feel, we know something, but  we also know , it is incomplete.I am a perpetual student in many aspects of life's activities including astrology.

I am happy, that both TW and you have your own view points, makes life more pulsating. Quizzes are an excellent mode of honing the  skills of application If members give genuine  cases, we can use common charts, with SAME variables of Ayanamsa, SW,  DBA etc.This estabilishes a level playing field.With this backdrop,members desirous of predicting can go ahead. Supplementary charts can be added by individuals to buttress their predictions,say non KP .or variations in KP systems.

TW is an encyclopedia of Astrology systems and practices ,and will readily quote Book,Chapter and Verse.Hence an enormous asset to all of us. You are the moderator, keeping a watchful eye ,knowledgeable and helpful. Youngest one too.

This group, would have gone into oblivion, but for stalwarts like you both, ,not forgetting Yogesh Rao Lajmi and others.                         Yes We Can!! would be a good vision statement.

Regards,                          Satish                          --- On Fri, 9/4/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Friday, September 4, 2009, 11:37 AM

Dear Satish ji,

Anyways, I see the point under consideration differently. In my opinion, " knowledge of a system " and the " knowledge of the application of the system " are two important parts of correct prediction. Both are integrated. We can just not blame a system alone without verifying the " application of the system " . This is the difference of opinion I have with Tw ji. There is no attempt for verification of the process and what we want to blame is just " horary " or " RP " . I see the same level of failure in KP natal astrology, but there we blame " application of the system " and not the " system " itself. It looks like double-standard to me and in the last few emails I am trying to understand the reason for that.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:08 PM, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

Dear Punitji,

The reasons why we get different answers are,we are trying to fit a mathematical formula to an esoric science. On one hand call it a divine science and then we end up with experimentation  in a mechanical fashion. The urges are different, hardly ever " DIVINE " , hence all these variations.

Regards,

Satish --- On Thu, 9/3/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM.@gro ups.com

Dear Tw ji,

> > K.S.V.Ramani>

Dear Sir Punit Pandeji,

I am so happy that our opinion in the compilation of 'different sets of RPs guiding to same answer not impossible' has attained a value to be quoted. Thank you for considering the study. That will definitely encourage me for further studies as and when felt necessary.

Thanks again.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Friday, September 4, 2009 7:36:26 PMRe: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM.

Dear Tw ji,

By mahadasa selection I meant that we had generally two choices in quizzes to select maha dasa lord because most of the marriage age falls in those two mahadasas. For example, in the last quiz of MS Bohra ji, we had to select among Saturn and Mercury mahadasa to pin-point the marriage timing. Selecting one dasa lord among two is also a 50-50 case. Still we saw two different selection by KP astrologers. It is easy to blame this failure to KP natal astrology, but I think that is not correct. Without checking whether the application of KP principles by participants is correct of not, we should not conclude that no two astrologer can select the right mahadasa in KP natal astrology. Without verification of the application, blaming a system is not fair.

I am in disagreement with your point no. 3 and that is the crux of my emails to you. You say that RP can give different results and in my opinion people need to learn application of RP and once they do that they will get consistent results irrespective of time and location. Senthil ji himself has done a study with Dr. Rath which concludes just opposite (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 27057) of what you are saying. I quote from the PPT -

"To conclude it can be said that it is not impossible to arrive at same RBT by different astrologers sitting at various location in various countries. It is up to the members as regards justifications put forth in the previous slides."

I think this study is first attempt of its kind and future studies will us even clearer picture.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 6:22 PM, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

Dear Punit ji,1. As aware, Dasa is fixed by the Moon position at birth in the Natal chart or at the time of judgment in Horary, how can different mahadasas be selected by KP astrologers?2. The matter like one's death is destined in the Natal chart and not the 50-50 case by checking longivity and DBAS of Maraka, Badhaka, Moksha, combination of 4,8,12 in such case of accident and 10 (retirement from this world esp for famous people).3. What I mean is to be cautious in application of Horary or RPs which can give the different result of death or alive in this case and different TOBs in the case compiled by Santhil.

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded= 1 & l=1

Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Tw ji,>

> It is the same simple for Natal chart. Primarily we have to pick up mahadasa> and we had only two choices in most of the cases. Still, KP astrologers> selected different mahadasas. There also chances were 50-50 only. So, the KP> natal astrology doesn't help in selecting 50-50 case?> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> >

> On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 7:19 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Punit ji,> > 1.It's very simple. Have you all got the same answer in this this case of> > two choices, death or alive, 50 by 50 chances?> > 2. The answer is devided for death and alive.> > 3. So Horary or Rps method doesn't give the same death or alive answer.> > Regards,> > tw> >> > @gro ups.com <%40. com>, Punit

> > Pandey <punitp@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Tw ji,> > >> > > I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP.> > In> > > the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different> > > dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are> > saying> > > is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or> > Horary.> > > In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the> > > same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we> > conclude> > > that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using> > natal> > > or horary)?> > >> > > My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to

judge a> > system> > > without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different> > > answers because their judgement style is different, they give different> > > weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than> > > post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage> > quizzes,> > > as those were all based on natal astrology?> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >> > > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853@> wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Friends,> > > >> > > > 1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the> > same> > > > result for the same

query to different astrologers predicting on their> > > > preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.> > > >> > > > 2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's> > enough> > > > to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is> > > > necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.> > > >> > > > 3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing> > person.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > tw> > > >> > > > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded= 1 & l=1> > > >>

> > > @gro ups.com <%40. com><%

> > 40. com>, "Ramani"> > > > <kadavasalramani@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear All,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by> > > > Horary,> > > > > with the result that results differ from person to person and> > > > >> > > > > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact)> > > > time> > > > > of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time> > > > should> > > > > be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,> > > > >> >

> > > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates> > > > > accident,> > > > >> > > > > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that> > time or> > > > in> > > > > the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the> > Horary> > > > > No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the> > result> > > > > reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors> > > > >> > > > > to give comments on this suggestion.> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Truly yours,> > > > >> > > > >> >

> > >> > > > > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Dear Rath ji,

I may not have written earlier, but your present study and your studies in general are very useful. I have maintained all your study PPTs at Studies/ for reference.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 8:38 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Sir Punit Pandeji,

I am so happy that our opinion in the compilation of 'different sets of RPs guiding to same answer not impossible' has attained a value to be quoted. Thank you for considering the study. That will definitely encourage me for further studies as and when felt necessary.

Thanks again.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp

Friday, September 4, 2009 7:36:26 PM Re: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM. 

Dear Tw ji,

By mahadasa selection I meant that we had generally two choices in quizzes to select maha dasa lord because most of the marriage age falls in those two mahadasas. For example, in the last quiz of MS Bohra ji, we had to select among Saturn and Mercury mahadasa to pin-point the marriage timing. Selecting one dasa lord among two is also a 50-50 case. Still we saw two different selection by KP astrologers. It is easy to blame this failure to KP natal astrology, but I think that is not correct. Without checking whether the application of KP principles  by participants  is correct of not, we should not conclude that no two astrologer can select the right mahadasa in KP natal astrology. Without verification of the application, blaming a system is not fair.

I am in disagreement with your point no. 3 and that is the crux of my emails to you. You say that RP can give different results and in my opinion people need to learn application of RP and once they do that they will get consistent results irrespective of time and location. Senthil ji himself has done a study with Dr. Rath which concludes just opposite (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 27057) of what you are saying. I quote from the PPT -

" To conclude it can be said that it is not impossible to arrive at same RBT by different astrologers sitting at various location in various countries. It is up to the members as regards justifications put forth in the previous slides. "

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 6:22 PM, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

Dear Punit ji,1. As aware, Dasa is fixed by the Moon position at birth in the Natal chart or at the time of judgment in Horary, how can different mahadasas be selected by KP astrologers?2. The matter like one's death is destined in the Natal chart and not the 50-50 case by checking longivity and DBAS of Maraka, Badhaka, Moksha, combination of 4,8,12 in such case of accident and 10 (retirement from this world esp for famous people).

3. What I mean is to be cautious in application of Horary or RPs which can give the different result of death or alive in this case and different TOBs in the case compiled by Santhil.

Regards,tw @gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Tw ji,>

> It is the same simple for Natal chart. Primarily we have to pick up mahadasa> and we had only two choices in most of the cases. Still, KP astrologers> selected different mahadasas. There also chances were 50-50 only. So, the KP

> natal astrology doesn't help in selecting 50-50 case?> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> >

> On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 7:19 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Punit ji,> > 1.It's very simple. Have you all got the same answer in this this case of

> > two choices, death or alive, 50 by 50 chances?> > 2. The answer is devided for death and alive.> > 3. So Horary or Rps method doesn't give the same death or alive answer.> > Regards,

> > tw> >> > @gro ups.com <%40. com>, Punit

> > Pandey <punitp@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Tw ji,> > >> > > I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP.> > In

> > > the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different> > > dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are> > saying> > > is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or

> > Horary.> > > In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the> > > same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we> > conclude> > > that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using

> > natal> > > or horary)?> > >> > > My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge a> > system> > > without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different

> > > answers because their judgement style is different, they give different> > > weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than> > > post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage

> > quizzes,> > > as those were all based on natal astrology?> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >

> > > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853@> wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Friends,> > > >> > > > 1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the

> > same> > > > result for the same query to different astrologers predicting on their> > > > preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.> > > >

> > > > 2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's> > enough> > > > to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is> > > > necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.

> > > >> > > > 3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing> > person.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > tw

> > > >> > > > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded= 1 & l=1

> > > >> > > > @gro ups.com <%40. com><%

> > 40. com>, " Ramani " > > > > <kadavasalramani@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear All,

> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by> > > > Horary,> > > > > with the result that results differ from person to person and

> > > > >> > > > > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact)> > > > time> > > > > of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time

> > > > should> > > > > be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,> > > > >> > > > > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates

> > > > > accident,> > > > >> > > > > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that> > time or> > > > in> > > > > the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the

> > Horary> > > > > No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the> > result> > > > > reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors

> > > > >> > > > > to give comments on this suggestion.> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >

> > > > > Truly yours,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Dear TW, There is a concept of using an alternative to the standard Vimshottari Dasa. It is called Lagna Dasa system. Moon;s long .is replaced by Lagna's long,the rest being same. Swami Omkar has given a write up in his Vedic-Science(KP) . You may be aware too. Regards, Satish --- On Fri, 9/4/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:tw853

<tw853 Re: Horary judgment on AP CM. Date: Friday, September 4, 2009, 6:22 PM

Dear Punit ji,

1. As aware, Dasa is fixed by the Moon position at birth in the Natal chart or at the time of judgment in Horary, how can different mahadasas be selected by KP astrologers?

2. The matter like one's death is destined in the Natal chart and not the 50-50 case by checking longivity and DBAS of Maraka, Badhaka, Moksha, combination of 4,8,12 in such case of accident and 10 (retirement from this world esp for famous people).

Regards,

tw

@gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Tw ji,

>

> It is the same simple for Natal chart. Primarily we have to pick up mahadasa

> and we had only two choices in most of the cases. Still, KP astrologers

> selected different mahadasas. There also chances were 50-50 only. So, the KP

> natal astrology doesn't help in selecting 50-50 case?

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 7:19 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Punit ji,

> > 1.It's very simple. Have you all got the same answer in this this case of

> > two choices, death or alive, 50 by 50 chances?

> > 2. The answer is devided for death and alive.

> > 3. So Horary or Rps method doesn't give the same death or alive answer.

> > Regards,

> > tw

> >

> > @gro ups.com <% 40. com>, Punit

> > >

> > > Dear Tw ji,

> > >

> > > I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP.

> > In

> > > the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different

> > > dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are

> > saying

> > > is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or

> > Horary.

> > > In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the

> > > same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we

> > conclude

> > > that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using

> > natal

> > > or horary)?

> > >

> > > My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge a

> > system

> > > without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different

> > > answers because their judgement style is different, they give different

> > > weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than

> > > post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage

> > quizzes,

> > > as those were all based on natal astrology?

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > >

> > > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853@> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends,

> > > >

> > > > 1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the

> > same

> > > > result for the same query to different astrologers predicting on their

> > > > preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.

> > > >

> > > > 2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's

> > enough

> > > > to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is

> > > > necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.

> > > >

> > > > 3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing

> > person.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > > tw

> > > >

> > > > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded= 1 & l=1

> > > >

> > > > @gro ups.com <% 40. com><k_p_ system%

> > 40. com>, "Ramani"

> > > > <kadavasalramani@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear All,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by

> > > > Horary,

> > > > > with the result that results differ from person to person and

> > > > >

> > > > > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact)

> > > > time

> > > > > of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time

> > > > should

> > > > > be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,

> > > > >

> > > > > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates

> > > > > accident,

> > > > >

> > > > > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that

> > time or

> > > > in

> > > > > the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the

> > Horary

> > > > > No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the

> > result

> > > > > reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors

> > > > >

> > > > > to give comments on this suggestion.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Truly yours,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > K.S.V.Ramani

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Punit ji,

KPK has some where said " The astrologer may go wrong, but not the System "

-Shri Raichur

/message/5025

Regards,

tw

>

> Dear Tw ji,

>

> By mahadasa selection I meant that we had generally two choices in

> quizzes to select maha dasa lord because most of the marriage age falls in

> those two mahadasas. For example, in the last quiz of MS Bohra ji, we had to

> select among Saturn and Mercury mahadasa to pin-point the marriage timing.

> Selecting one dasa lord among two is also a 50-50 case. Still we saw two

> different selection by KP astrologers. It is easy to blame this failure to

> KP natal astrology, but I think that is not correct. Without checking

> whether the application of KP principles by participants is correct of not,

> we should not conclude that no two astrologer can select the right mahadasa

> in KP natal astrology. Without verification of the application, blaming a

> system is not fair.

>

> I am in disagreement with your point no. 3 and that is the crux of my emails

> to you. You say that RP can give different results and in my opinion people

> need to learn application of RP and once they do that they will get

> consistent results irrespective of time and location. Senthil ji himself has

> done a study with Dr. Rath which concludes just opposite (

> /message/27057) of what you are

> saying. I quote from the PPT -

>

> * " To conclude it can be said that it is not impossible to arrive at same RBT

> by different astrologers sitting at various location in various countries.

> It is up to the members as regards justifications put forth in the previous

> slides. " *

>

> I think this study is first attempt of its kind and future studies will us

> even clearer picture.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 6:22 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Punit ji,

> > 1. As aware, Dasa is fixed by the Moon position at birth in the Natal chart

> > or at the time of judgment in Horary, how can different mahadasas be

> > selected by KP astrologers?

> > 2. The matter like one's death is destined in the Natal chart and not the

> > 50-50 case by checking longivity and DBAS of Maraka, Badhaka, Moksha,

> > combination of 4,8,12 in such case of accident and 10 (retirement from this

> > world esp for famous people).

> > 3. What I mean is to be cautious in application of Horary or RPs which can

> > give the different result of death or alive in this case and different TOBs

> > in the case compiled by Santhil.

> > Regards,

> > tw

> >

> > <%40>, Punit

> > >

> > > Dear Tw ji,

> > >

> > > It is the same simple for Natal chart. Primarily we have to pick up

> > mahadasa

> > > and we had only two choices in most of the cases. Still, KP astrologers

> > > selected different mahadasas. There also chances were 50-50 only. So, the

> > KP

> > > natal astrology doesn't help in selecting 50-50 case?

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > >

> > > On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 7:19 AM, tw853 <tw853@> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Punit ji,

> > > > 1.It's very simple. Have you all got the same answer in this this case

> > of

> > > > two choices, death or alive, 50 by 50 chances?

> > > > 2. The answer is devided for death and alive.

> > > > 3. So Horary or Rps method doesn't give the same death or alive answer.

> > > > Regards,

> > > > tw

> > > >

> > > >

<%40><%

> > 40>, Punit

> >

> > > > Pandey <punitp@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Tw ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and

> > RP.

> > > > In

> > > > > the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given

> > different

> > > > > dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are

> > > > saying

> > > > > is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or

> > > > Horary.

> > > > > In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for

> > the

> > > > > same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we

> > > > conclude

> > > > > that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using

> > > > natal

> > > > > or horary)?

> > > > >

> > > > > My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge a

> > > > system

> > > > > without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got

> > different

> > > > > answers because their judgement style is different, they give

> > different

> > > > > weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different

> > than

> > > > > post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage

> > > > quizzes,

> > > > > as those were all based on natal astrology?

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks & Regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > Punit Pandey

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give

> > the

> > > > same

> > > > > > result for the same query to different astrologers predicting on

> > their

> > > > > > preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct

> > answer.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's

> > > > enough

> > > > > > to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it

> > is

> > > > > > necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing

> > > > person.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > tw

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

<%40><%

> > 40><%

> >

> > > > 40>, " Ramani "

> > > > > > <kadavasalramani@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question

> > by

> > > > > > Horary,

> > > > > > > with the result that results differ from person to person and

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual

> > (exact)

> > > > > > time

> > > > > > > of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that

> > time

> > > > > > should

> > > > > > > be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it

> > indicates

> > > > > > > accident,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that

> > > > time or

> > > > > > in

> > > > > > > the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the

> > > > Horary

> > > > > > > No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give

> > the

> > > > result

> > > > > > > reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of

> > seniors

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > to give comments on this suggestion.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Truly yours,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > K.S.V.Ramani

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >