> Friday, September 4, 2009, 6:22 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Punit ji,

>

> 1. As aware, Dasa is fixed by the Moon position at birth in the Natal chart or

at the time of judgment in Horary, how can different mahadasas be selected by KP

astrologers?

>

> 2. The matter like one's death is destined in the Natal chart and not the

50-50 case by checking longivity and DBAS of Maraka, Badhaka, Moksha,

combination of 4,8,12 in such case of accident and 10 (retirement from this

world esp for famous people).

>

> 3. What I mean is to be cautious in application of Horary or RPs which can

give the different result of death or alive in this case and different TOBs in

the case compiled by Santhil.

>

> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded= 1 & l=1

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Tw ji,

>

> >

>

> > It is the same simple for Natal chart. Primarily we have to pick up mahadasa

>

> > and we had only two choices in most of the cases. Still, KP astrologers

>

> > selected different mahadasas. There also chances were 50-50 only. So, the KP

>

> > natal astrology doesn't help in selecting 50-50 case?

>

> >

>

> > Thanks & Regards,

>

> >

>

> > Punit Pandey

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 7:19 AM, tw853 <tw853@> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Dear Punit ji,

>

> > > 1.It's very simple. Have you all got the same answer in this this case of

>

> > > two choices, death or alive, 50 by 50 chances?

>

> > > 2. The answer is devided for death and alive.

>

> > > 3. So Horary or Rps method doesn't give the same death or alive answer.

>

> > > Regards,

>

> > > tw

>

> > >

>

> > > @gro ups.com <% 40. com>, Punit

>

> > > Pandey <punitp@> wrote:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Dear Tw ji,

>

> > > >

>

> > > > I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP.

>

> > > In

>

> > > > the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different

>

> > > > dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are

>

> > > saying

>

> > > > is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or

>

> > > Horary.

>

> > > > In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the

>

> > > > same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we

>

> > > conclude

>

> > > > that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using

>

> > > natal

>

> > > > or horary)?

>

> > > >

>

> > > > My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge a

>

> > > system

>

> > > > without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got

different

>

> > > > answers because their judgement style is different, they give different

>

> > > > weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than

>

> > > > post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage

>

> > > quizzes,

>

> > > > as those were all based on natal astrology?

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Thanks & Regards,

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Punit Pandey

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853@> wrote:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Dear Friends,

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > 1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the

>

> > > same

>

> > > > > result for the same query to different astrologers predicting on their

>

> > > > > preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > 2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's

>

> > > enough

>

> > > > > to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is

>

> > > > > necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > 3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing

>

> > > person.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Regards,

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > tw

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded=

1 & l=1

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > @gro ups.com <% 40.

com><k_p_ system%

>

> > > 40. com>, " Ramani "

>

> > > > > <kadavasalramani@ > wrote:

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > Dear All,

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by

>

> > > > > Horary,

>

> > > > > > with the result that results differ from person to person and

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual

(exact)

>

> > > > > time

>

> > > > > > of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time

>

> > > > > should

>

> > > > > > be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates

>

> > > > > > accident,

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that

>

> > > time or

>

> > > > > in

>

> > > > > > the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the

>

> > > Horary

>

> > > > > > No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the

>

> > > result

>

> > > > > > reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > to give comments on this suggestion.

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > Regards,

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > Truly yours,

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > K.S.V.Ramani

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

Respected Punitji,

I am really quite elated to see your message. I am very much satisfied because you say that my studies are very useful. If my sincere work helps the group or in some way redefining certain points in KP , I gave got fruit of my studies. In fact I am interested more in searching the truth than predicting for any self interest.

I hope you shall be encouraging me in coming days too.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Friday, September 4, 2009 9:12:29 PMRe: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM.

Dear Rath ji,

I may not have written earlier, but your present study and your studies in general are very useful. I have maintained all your study PPTs at http://groups. / group/k_p_ system Studies/ for reference.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 8:38 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Sir Punit Pandeji,

I am so happy that our opinion in the compilation of 'different sets of RPs guiding to same answer not impossible' has attained a value to be quoted. Thank you for considering the study. That will definitely encourage me for further studies as and when felt necessary.

Thanks again.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comFriday, September 4, 2009 7:36:26 PM Re: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM.

Dear Tw ji,

By mahadasa selection I meant that we had generally two choices in quizzes to select maha dasa lord because most of the marriage age falls in those two mahadasas. For example, in the last quiz of MS Bohra ji, we had to select among Saturn and Mercury mahadasa to pin-point the marriage timing. Selecting one dasa lord among two is also a 50-50 case. Still we saw two different selection by KP astrologers. It is easy to blame this failure to KP natal astrology, but I think that is not correct. Without checking whether the application of KP principles by participants is correct of not, we should not conclude that no two astrologer can select the right mahadasa in KP natal astrology. Without verification of the application, blaming a system is not fair.

I am in disagreement with your point no. 3 and that is the crux of my emails to you. You say that RP can give different results and in my opinion people need to learn application of RP and once they do that they will get consistent results irrespective of time and location. Senthil ji himself has done a study with Dr. Rath which concludes just opposite (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 27057) of what you are saying. I quote from the PPT -

"To conclude it can be said that it is not impossible to arrive at same RBT by different astrologers sitting at various location in various countries. It is up to the members as regards justifications put forth in the previous slides."

I think this study is first attempt of its kind and future studies will us even clearer picture.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 6:22 PM, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

Dear Punit ji,1. As aware, Dasa is fixed by the Moon position at birth in the Natal chart or at the time of judgment in Horary, how can different mahadasas be selected by KP astrologers?2. The matter like one's death is destined in the Natal chart and not the 50-50 case by checking longivity and DBAS of Maraka, Badhaka, Moksha, combination of 4,8,12 in such case of accident and 10 (retirement from this world esp for famous people).3. What I mean is to be cautious in application of Horary or RPs which can give the different result of death or alive in this case and different TOBs in the case compiled by Santhil.

http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded= 1 & l=1

Regards,tw @gro ups.com, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Tw ji,>

> It is the same simple for Natal chart. Primarily we have to pick up mahadasa> and we had only two choices in most of the cases. Still, KP astrologers> selected different mahadasas. There also chances were 50-50 only. So, the KP> natal astrology doesn't help in selecting 50-50 case?> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> >

> On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 7:19 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Punit ji,> > 1.It's very simple. Have you all got the same answer in this this case of> > two choices, death or alive, 50 by 50 chances?> > 2. The answer is devided for death and alive.> > 3. So Horary or Rps method doesn't give the same death or alive answer.> > Regards,> > tw> >> > @gro ups.com <%40. com>, Punit

> > Pandey <punitp@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Tw ji,> > >> > > I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP.> > In> > > the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different> > > dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are> > saying> > > is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or> > Horary.> > > In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the> > > same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we> > conclude> > > that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using> > natal> > > or horary)?> > >> > > My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge

a> > system> > > without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different> > > answers because their judgement style is different, they give different> > > weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than> > > post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage> > quizzes,> > > as those were all based on natal astrology?> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >> > > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853@> wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Friends,> > > >> > > > 1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the> > same> > > > result for the same query

to different astrologers predicting on their> > > > preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.> > > >> > > > 2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's> > enough> > > > to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is> > > > necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.> > > >> > > > 3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing> > person.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > tw> > > >> > > > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded= 1 & l=1> > >

>> > > > @gro ups.com <%40. com><%

> > 40. com>, "Ramani"> > > > <kadavasalramani@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear All,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by> > > > Horary,> > > > > with the result that results differ from person to person and> > > > >> > > > > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact)> > > > time> > > > > of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time> > > > should> > > > > be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,> > > > >> > > >

> the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates> > > > > accident,> > > > >> > > > > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that> > time or> > > > in> > > > > the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the> > Horary> > > > > No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the> > result> > > > > reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors> > > > >> > > > > to give comments on this suggestion.> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Truly yours,> > > > >> > > > >> > > >

>> > > > > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Dear Rath ji,

The studies done by you are time taking and laborious process. After all the efforts, sometimes studies can also be criticised/ critically examined. With all that, the commitment that you have shown is really commendable. I appreciate it and we are all with you in this process of  " searching the truth. "

Btw, yesterday's Satish ji's suggestion of " Yes We Can " and the phrase used by you " Searching The Truth " has given me two choices for vision statement. Tough one :-) ??

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 6:21 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Respected Punitji,

I am really quite elated to see your message. I am very much satisfied because you say that my studies are very useful. If my sincere work helps the group or in some way redefining certain points in KP , I gave got fruit of my studies. In fact I am interested more in searching the truth than predicting for any self interest.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp

Friday, September 4, 2009 9:12:29 PM Re: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM. 

Dear Rath ji,

I may not have written earlier, but your present study and your studies in general are very useful. I have maintained all your study PPTs at http://groups. / group/k_p_ system Studies/ for reference.

Dear Sir Punit Pandeji,

I am so happy that our opinion in the compilation of 'different sets of RPs guiding to same answer not impossible' has attained a value to be quoted. Thank you for considering the study. That will definitely encourage me for further studies as and when felt necessary.

Thanks again.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.com

Friday, September 4, 2009 7:36:26 PM Re: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM.

Dear Tw ji,

By mahadasa selection I meant that we had generally two choices in quizzes to select maha dasa lord because most of the marriage age falls in those two mahadasas. For example, in the last quiz of MS Bohra ji, we had to select among Saturn and Mercury mahadasa to pin-point the marriage timing. Selecting one dasa lord among two is also a 50-50 case. Still we saw two different selection by KP astrologers. It is easy to blame this failure to KP natal astrology, but I think that is not correct. Without checking whether the application of KP principles  by participants  is correct of not, we should not conclude that no two astrologer can select the right mahadasa in KP natal astrology. Without verification of the application, blaming a system is not fair.

I am in disagreement with your point no. 3 and that is the crux of my emails to you. You say that RP can give different results and in my opinion people need to learn application of RP and once they do that they will get consistent results irrespective of time and location. Senthil ji himself has done a study with Dr. Rath which concludes just opposite (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 27057) of what you are saying. I quote from the PPT -

" To conclude it can be said that it is not impossible to arrive at same RBT by different astrologers sitting at various location in various countries. It is up to the members as regards justifications put forth in the previous slides. "

I think this study is first attempt of its kind and future studies will us even clearer picture.

Dear Punit ji,1. As aware, Dasa is fixed by the Moon position at birth in the Natal chart or at the time of judgment in Horary, how can different mahadasas be selected by KP astrologers?2. The matter like one's death is destined in the Natal chart and not the 50-50 case by checking longivity and DBAS of Maraka, Badhaka, Moksha, combination of 4,8,12 in such case of accident and 10 (retirement from this world esp for famous people).

3. What I mean is to be cautious in application of Horary or RPs which can give the different result of death or alive in this case and different TOBs in the case compiled by Santhil.

> It is the same simple for Natal chart. Primarily we have to pick up mahadasa> and we had only two choices in most of the cases. Still, KP astrologers> selected different mahadasas. There also chances were 50-50 only. So, the KP

> natal astrology doesn't help in selecting 50-50 case?> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> >

> On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 7:19 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Punit ji,> > 1.It's very simple. Have you all got the same answer in this this case of

> > two choices, death or alive, 50 by 50 chances?> > 2. The answer is devided for death and alive.> > 3. So Horary or Rps method doesn't give the same death or alive answer.> > Regards,

> > tw> >> > @gro ups.com <%40. com>, Punit

> > Pandey <punitp@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Tw ji,> > >> > > I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP.> > In

> > > the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different> > > dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are> > saying> > > is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or

> > Horary.> > > In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the> > > same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we> > conclude> > > that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using

> > natal> > > or horary)?> > >> > > My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge a> > system> > > without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different

> > > answers because their judgement style is different, they give different> > > weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than> > > post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage

> > quizzes,> > > as those were all based on natal astrology?> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >

> > > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853@> wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Friends,> > > >> > > > 1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the

> > same> > > > result for the same query to different astrologers predicting on their> > > > preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.> > > >

> > > > 2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's> > enough> > > > to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is> > > > necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.

> > > >> > > > 3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing> > person.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > tw

> > > >> > > > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded= 1 & l=1

> > > >> > > > @gro ups.com <%40. com><%

> > 40. com>, " Ramani " > > > > <kadavasalramani@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear All,

> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by> > > > Horary,> > > > > with the result that results differ from person to person and

> > > > >> > > > > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact)> > > > time> > > > > of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time

> > > > should> > > > > be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,> > > > >> > > > > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates

> > > > > accident,> > > > >> > > > > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that> > time or> > > > in> > > > > the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the

> > Horary> > > > > No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the> > result> > > > > reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors

> > > > >> > > > > to give comments on this suggestion.> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >

> > > > > Truly yours,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Dear Punitji,

Thank you so much for holding me up. But I feel, you are much more higher up than me. I just cannot reach you. I really do not bother about criticisms. Rather I invite them, so that I can rectify my faults. Any one may make mistakes, and I am not immune to it. I know my job is tough enough, but the computer helps me out. The only task is to formulate the process and method to reach the target of objective. I shall always need your help and encouragement to find something that can make us to say "Yes, We Can".

I have noted down the 6 puzzles put by you. Some time or other I shall take up gradually. Thank you for your suggestions.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2009 12:24:48 PMRe: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM.

Dear Rath ji,

The studies done by you are time taking and laborious process. After all the efforts, sometimes studies can also be criticised/ critically examined. With all that, the commitment that you have shown is really commendable. I appreciate it and we are all with you in this process of "searching the truth."

Btw, yesterday's Satish ji's suggestion of "Yes We Can" and the phrase used by you "Searching The Truth" has given me two choices for vision statement. Tough one :-) ??

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 6:21 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Respected Punitji,

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comFriday, September 4, 2009 9:12:29 PM Re: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM.

Dear Rath ji,

I may not have written earlier, but your present study and your studies in general are very useful. I have maintained all your study PPTs at http://groups. / group/k_p_ system Studies/ for reference.

Dear Sir Punit Pandeji,

Thanks again.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear Tw ji,

By mahadasa selection I meant that we had generally two choices in quizzes to select maha dasa lord because most of the marriage age falls in those two mahadasas. For example, in the last quiz of MS Bohra ji, we had to select among Saturn and Mercury mahadasa to pin-point the marriage timing. Selecting one dasa lord among two is also a 50-50 case. Still we saw two different selection by KP astrologers. It is easy to blame this failure to KP natal astrology, but I think that is not correct. Without checking whether the application of KP principles by participants is correct of not, we should not conclude that no two astrologer can select the right mahadasa in KP natal astrology. Without verification of the application, blaming a system is not fair.

I am in disagreement with your point no. 3 and that is the crux of my emails to you. You say that RP can give different results and in my opinion people need to learn application of RP and once they do that they will get consistent results irrespective of time and location. Senthil ji himself has done a study with Dr. Rath which concludes just opposite (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 27057) of what you are saying. I quote from the PPT -

"To conclude it can be said that it is not impossible to arrive at same RBT by different astrologers sitting at various location in various countries. It is up to the members as regards justifications put forth in the previous slides."

Dear Punit ji,1. As aware, Dasa is fixed by the Moon position at birth in the Natal chart or at the time of judgment in Horary, how can different mahadasas be selected by KP astrologers?2. The matter like one's death is destined in the Natal chart and not the 50-50 case by checking longivity and DBAS of Maraka, Badhaka, Moksha, combination of 4,8,12 in such case of accident and 10 (retirement from this world esp for famous people).3. What I mean is to be cautious in application of Horary or RPs which can give the different result of death or alive in this case and different TOBs in the case compiled by Santhil.

> It is the same simple for Natal chart. Primarily we have to pick up mahadasa> and we had only two choices in most of the cases. Still, KP astrologers> selected different mahadasas. There also chances were 50-50 only. So, the KP> natal astrology doesn't help in selecting 50-50 case?> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> >

> On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 7:19 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Punit ji,> > 1.It's very simple. Have you all got the same answer in this this case of> > two choices, death or alive, 50 by 50 chances?> > 2. The answer is devided for death and alive.> > 3. So Horary or Rps method doesn't give the same death or alive answer.> > Regards,> > tw> >> > @gro ups.com <%40. com>, Punit

> > Pandey <punitp@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Tw ji,> > >> > > I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP.> > In> > > the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different> > > dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are> > saying> > > is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or> > Horary.> > > In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the> > > same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we> > conclude> > > that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using> > natal> > > or horary)?> > >> > > My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge

a> > system> > > without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different> > > answers because their judgement style is different, they give different> > > weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than> > > post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage> > quizzes,> > > as those were all based on natal astrology?> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >> > > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853@> wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Friends,> > > >> > > > 1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the> > same> > > > result for the same query

to different astrologers predicting on their> > > > preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.> > > >> > > > 2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's> > enough> > > > to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is> > > > necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.> > > >> > > > 3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing> > person.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > tw> > > >> > > > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded= 1 & l=1> > >

>> > > > @gro ups.com <%40. com><%

> > 40. com>, "Ramani"> > > > <kadavasalramani@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear All,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by> > > > Horary,> > > > > with the result that results differ from person to person and> > > > >> > > > > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact)> > > > time> > > > > of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time> > > > should> > > > > be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,> > > > >> > > >

> the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates> > > > > accident,> > > > >> > > > > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that> > time or> > > > in> > > > > the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the> > Horary> > > > > No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the> > result> > > > > reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors> > > > >> > > > > to give comments on this suggestion.> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Truly yours,> > > > >> > > > >> > > >

>> > > > > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Dear Rath ji,

Appreciate your nice words. Truly speaking, I do not deserve words like " higher up " from a senior astrologer like you. I do not have any doubt or confusion in my mind about myself. That kind of words make me really uncomfortable, especially because it is from a person like you who has such a high level of commitment and devotion to KP astrology.  

I would request let us close this thread of personal nature and go back to astrology.

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Punitji,

Thank you so much for holding me up. But I feel, you are much more higher up than me. I just cannot reach you. I really do not bother about criticisms. Rather I invite them, so that I can rectify my faults. Any one may make mistakes, and I am not immune to it. I know my job is tough enough, but the computer helps me out. The only task is to formulate the process and method to reach the target of objective. I shall always need your help and encouragement to find something that can make us to say " Yes, We Can " .

I have noted down the 6 puzzles put by you. Some time or other I shall take up gradually. Thank you for your suggestions.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp

Saturday, September 5, 2009 12:24:48 PM Re: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM. 

Dear Rath ji,

The studies done by you are time taking and laborious process. After all the efforts, sometimes studies can also be criticised/ critically examined. With all that, the commitment that you have shown is really commendable. I appreciate it and we are all with you in this process of  " searching the truth. "

Btw, yesterday's Satish ji's suggestion of " Yes We Can " and the phrase used by you " Searching The Truth " has given me two choices for vision statement. Tough one :-) ??

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 6:21 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Respected Punitji,

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

@gro ups.com

Friday, September 4, 2009 9:12:29 PM Re: Re: Horary judgment on AP CM.

Dear Rath ji,

I may not have written earlier, but your present study and your studies in general are very useful. I have maintained all your study PPTs at http://groups. / group/k_p_ system Studies/ for reference.

Dear Sir Punit Pandeji,

Thanks again.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear Tw ji,

By mahadasa selection I meant that we had generally two choices in quizzes to select maha dasa lord because most of the marriage age falls in those two mahadasas. For example, in the last quiz of MS Bohra ji, we had to select among Saturn and Mercury mahadasa to pin-point the marriage timing. Selecting one dasa lord among two is also a 50-50 case. Still we saw two different selection by KP astrologers. It is easy to blame this failure to KP natal astrology, but I think that is not correct. Without checking whether the application of KP principles  by participants  is correct of not, we should not conclude that no two astrologer can select the right mahadasa in KP natal astrology. Without verification of the application, blaming a system is not fair.

I am in disagreement with your point no. 3 and that is the crux of my emails to you. You say that RP can give different results and in my opinion people need to learn application of RP and once they do that they will get consistent results irrespective of time and location. Senthil ji himself has done a study with Dr. Rath which concludes just opposite (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 27057) of what you are saying. I quote from the PPT -

" To conclude it can be said that it is not impossible to arrive at same RBT by different astrologers sitting at various location in various countries. It is up to the members as regards justifications put forth in the previous slides. "

Dear Punit ji,1. As aware, Dasa is fixed by the Moon position at birth in the Natal chart or at the time of judgment in Horary, how can different mahadasas be selected by KP astrologers?2. The matter like one's death is destined in the Natal chart and not the 50-50 case by checking longivity and DBAS of Maraka, Badhaka, Moksha, combination of 4,8,12 in such case of accident and 10 (retirement from this world esp for famous people).

3. What I mean is to be cautious in application of Horary or RPs which can give the different result of death or alive in this case and different TOBs in the case compiled by Santhil.

> It is the same simple for Natal chart. Primarily we have to pick up mahadasa> and we had only two choices in most of the cases. Still, KP astrologers> selected different mahadasas. There also chances were 50-50 only. So, the KP

> natal astrology doesn't help in selecting 50-50 case?> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> >

> On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 7:19 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Punit ji,> > 1.It's very simple. Have you all got the same answer in this this case of

> > two choices, death or alive, 50 by 50 chances?> > 2. The answer is devided for death and alive.> > 3. So Horary or Rps method doesn't give the same death or alive answer.> > Regards,

> > tw> >> > @gro ups.com <%40. com>, Punit

> > Pandey <punitp@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Tw ji,> > >> > > I really do not understand why you are saying so just for Horary and RP.> > In

> > > the recent quizzes we have seen that almost everyone has given different> > > dates. From the recent quizzes we can very well see that what you are> > saying> > > is true for natal astrology as well, and not just limited to RP or

> > Horary.> > > In the recent quizzes, KP astrologers have given different dates for the> > > same date, time and place of birth and it is on record. Should we> > conclude> > > that no two KP astrologers can predict the same thing (whether using

> > natal> > > or horary)?> > >> > > My answer to above question in 'no' because we are trying to judge a> > system> > > without judging the application. People in marriage quizzes got different

> > > answers because their judgement style is different, they give different> > > weightage to different factors, and predicting unkown is different than> > > post-mortem etc. I wonder what you have to say about those marriage

> > quizzes,> > > as those were all based on natal astrology?> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >

> > > On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM, tw853 <tw853@> wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Friends,> > > >> > > > 1. This is one more hard evidence that Horary or RPs cannot give the

> > same> > > > result for the same query to different astrologers predicting on their> > > > preferred ways or same way under the urge to get the correct answer.> > > >

> > > > 2. Let me repeat that to say such result cannot not the same, it's> > enough> > > > to show 2 different cases only, and to say it will be the same it is> > > > necessary to go further at least up to 100 same cases.

> > > >> > > > 3. There is an original KP example how to judge about the missing> > person.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > tw

> > > >> > > > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 26523?threaded= 1 & l=1

> > > >> > > > @gro ups.com <%40. com><%

> > 40. com>, " Ramani " > > > > <kadavasalramani@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear All,

> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Different persons take different time for judgment of a question by> > > > Horary,> > > > > with the result that results differ from person to person and

> > > > >> > > > > The purpose is defeated. I feel that we shuld take the actual (exact)> > > > time> > > > > of emplaning the chopter, should be taken and the Lagna at that time

> > > > should> > > > > be taken with its sub position. If Lagna sub indicates longevity,> > > > >> > > > > the person who is on the flight will return safely. If it indicates

> > > > > accident,> > > > >> > > > > then we are to see the Marak and Bhadhak with ref. to DBA at that> > time or> > > > in> > > > > the alternative, the RP at the time of emplaning agrees with the

> > Horary> > > > > No.RP at the time of judgment, one can take it as it will give the> > result> > > > > reflecting to the former timing. It is for consideration of seniors

> > > > >> > > > > to give comments on this suggestion.> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >

> > > > > Truly yours,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > K.S.V.Ramani> > > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > >> > >> >> > > >>