IndiaDivine.org

Compilation of RP studies [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you so much Dr.Rath and Sentthil for the excellent compilation and hard work.

your work is greatly appreciated.

Bala--- On Thu, 9/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther Compilation of RP studies [1 Attachment] Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 8:22 AM

Respected Seniors and friends,Few days back Mr. M.S. Chandra requested the group to rectify his birth time. Some members attempted and given different results. D.Senthil from Seol wanted to find out if every set of RPs could lead to the same answer. Unfortunately he remained busy in his profession and could not complete it. I offered myself to do the job. Almost till the end phase we were in touch and in conversation even on phone. I sent the final presentation to his ID for a final check up. I also requested him to present before the group. But for about last 10 days I am not able to contact him. I think it is time to open this now. Hence I am presenting this Power Point Presentation before the group. But Senthil shall have all rights to add or delete or modify any part of it after he returns. I request all the participants to excuse me for my faults if any. I am prepared to listen to every criticism too. Human is to err. I believe in this

phrase. I want to be guided.Kindly view the attachment and give your valuable comments.Dr. Rath3rd September 2009