IndiaDivine.org

WHERE IS AP CM? [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shri Adith,

Very bold approach in your attempts, besides good analysis.

With due regards, - V G Subramanian.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2009 8:30:38 PMRe: WHERE IS AP CM? [1 Attachment]

Dear Members,

Yesterday I had posted my analysis on the Missing of AP CM YSR. (Where is AP CM?).

I had stated as this was a rare case which I had not faced yet, I just gave my findings and asked the seniors to advise or comment on those. As the person was aVIP, I wanted to be very careful in my statements. But I was very doubtful about his survival as there was danger to his life indicated.

As my findings became true which I wanted to share with the chart (yesterday I did not post it, as my sw does not support Horary chart in English. This one was prepared manually ) for the benefit of the Beginners and all (including myself) for such a rare case.

I am just elaborating my findings that I gave in the analysis.

As I was erecting the chart with my own interest to know the fate, I had taken the Asc., as YSR’s Asc. I did not rotate, as it is not needed.

No:110

06.06.20 Pm

2/9/2009

11n39

78e12 (Salem TN).

Ascendant falls in Virgo 7deg.

Moon is the lord of 11 posited in 5 with the Badaka lord (7) Jupiter.

ASCENDANT:

The Asc. Lord Mercury who is also the lord of 10 (the higher official of a Govt.) is posited in 1 itself. Here I had the doubt if it is favorable for his survival!

But Mercury is aspected by Jupiter the Maraka and Badaka lord and also Mars the Lord of 8. These are not favorable.

Ascendant sublord : KETU:

Ketu is posited in 10. No planet in its star.

Ketu also indicates 2 through Venus by conjunction.

Ketu Also signifies 7 and 4 through Jupiter by aspect.

Ketu also represents Moon who is in 5 closely conjoined with Badaka and Maraka Lord Jupiter.

Ketu is in the star and sub of Saturn the lord of 6 in 12. Saturn is in the star of Sun the lord of 12 in 12 itself. Both are posited in Leo. This is a fiery sign. It indicates the locations like Forests , desert, Mountain, rocks and so on.

Moreover as our SagarS ji said, as per Mundane astrology, AP is coming under Leo sign.

This is the wonder of KP!

Hence the 12 falls in AP, forest place.

The Asc. sub lord Ketu signifies 12 strongly and also 2,7 the Badaka and Maraka and also 6,10. These are all unfavorable . (Of course in my yesterday’s analysis I missed the signification 2,7 by Ketu through its Aspect and conjunction in urgency).

Hence Asc. sublord is connected to 12,2,7,6,10.

THE 8TH CUSP:

The 8th Cuspal Sublord is RAHU:

Rahu is posited in 4 in Capricorn.

It is in the star of Sun (the lord of 12 in 12).

It is in the sub of Satrun (the lord of 6 in 12).

Saturn is in the star of Sun (12).

8th CSL Rahu signifies 12,6,4.

Also,

Rahu in Sat sign (6,12)

Rahu is in conjunction with Moon (11)

Rahu in conjunction with Jupiter (7)

Rahu is aspected by Mars (8,3,10)

Rahu is aspected by Venus (2,9,11)

So there are significations of 12,6,4,8,3 indicating the accident(4,8) , injury(6) and danger(12) in the short journey(3).

Venus shows the helicopter

Rahu and Mars show the explosion and Blood.

As Saturn involved (in 12), the searching was delayed.

2,7,10 shows the Maraka and Badaka and also End of Life (10).

HENCE 8th CSL STRONGLY CONNECTED TO 12,4,8,6,10, 2,7. which indicates the accident and also the danger to his life.

Moreover the running Dasa Moon who is in the sub of Venus who is the lord of 2 and posited in 11. It is in the star of Saturn signifying 6,12.

Moon the Dasa Lord is conjoined with the Badaka and Maraka lord Jupiter.

The Bukthi Lord Venus is in the star of Saturn (6,12). Venus is in the sub of Rahu in 4 and Rahu is in the star of Sun in 12. So Dasa and Bukthi Lord also do not support.

May Guruji Bless Us All!

With Regards

Adith

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 7:20 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Nice interpretation Dear Adithji.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >; @gro ups.comThursday, September 3, 2009 12:29:53 PMRe: WHERE IS AP CM?

Dear Suna ji and others

As most of our predictions, unfortnately, YSR is dead in the Crash.

If you look at the 8th CSL in my chart, as I have already discussed, it is Rahu is in 4. It is in the sta rof Sun and sub of Saturn both are in 12 in Leo (Forest and also fiery sign). The sub Saturn (the lord of 6) in the star of Sun again the lord of 12 in 12. Rahu alse signfies 2 through Venus(aspect) and 7 Jupiter (conjunction) , 3, 8 through Mars. 3,4,8,6, 12 indicates the accident in the travel.

I was confused as the Asc. and 10th lord mercury is in its own sign. But it is in the star of Moon who is conjoined with the Badaka lord Jupiter. and aspected by Mars the lord of 8.

Asc. Lord Mercury is aspected by Mars the lord of 8 and Jupiter the lord of 7 (badaka and Maraka).

Further Asc. CSL Ketu is strongly signfies 12 ,12 and also 6,10. YEs. Ketu also signfies 2 the Maraka through Venus by conjunction. aand also 7 through Jupiter by its aspect. (of cource I missed to note this in my my analysis yesterday, I was little tensed.

Hence 1st CSL ketu signfies 12,6,10, and 2,7.

I have take n ASc. as YSR's ASc.,

May Our Guruji Bless us All!

Regards

Adith

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 11:49 AM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sunaji,

I hope when an Astrologer is erecting a chart with his strong urge to study a case on his own interest, he need not rotate the chart to fix the Asc., the Asc., can be treated as is.

Further CM AP is not an unknown person to us. May not be known closley equal his relatives or politicians, but he is one of our Goverment's representative. hence he need not be treated for 9.

This is my humble opinion.

With Regards

Adith

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 9:50 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Dear Friends,

My Horary Analysis too, shows sad news. It doesn't show any survival.

Date of Judgment - 02.09.2009

Time - 8.11.36 pm

Place - Marapola, Sri Lanka

Horary No 159 (1-249)

As per the relationship with an unknown person 9th is the Lagna to be considered.

My SW shows 9th(Asc) as Cancer.

Its Sub Lord is Me in 2(Maraka), in the Star of Mo, L/o Lagna in 7th(Maraka).

Lord of 11( Badhakasthana) and 4(End of life)is Ve, in Mo's house, in the Star of Sa L/o 7(Maraka) & 8(Accident), in 2(Maraka)

No planets in the star of Me, the Sub of Lagna and is a strong /significator for 2 Maraka and signifies 7, 2, 1, 12, & 3

Me is aspecting 6th(Disease) 9th(PoorvaPunya) and 10th(Retirement from the current soul)

Running DBAS are Ma, Ma, Ra, Sa

Ma - 6,11,5,10

Ra - Sub of 2 ->1,6,2

Sa - Sub of 7 ->1,2,7,8

May my analysis be wrong and I pray for his survival

Kalyan

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Wednesday, September 2, 2009 7:03:29 PM WHERE IS AP CM?

Dear Friends, Actually I came to know about the AP CM is missing from 930 am, only at around 530 pm. As I was out of my place for an occasion, I could not watch the TV and get the news.Immediately I thought of erecting a chart to know where the AP CM is .Actually I was not sure about how to judge through the chart for this matter. I have not selected any numberr but the number was autogenereted.My analysis is not complete and request our seniors help me in this.Where is AP CM?No: 110 (computer generated)06.06.20 PM2/9/200911n3978e12I have taken Asc. as CM.The Asc. Falls in Virgo- Mer-Sun-Ketu- KetuAsc. Sub Ketu .It is posited in 10.It is in the star and sub of Saturn who is lord 6 is posited in 12.Saturn is in the star of Sun posited in 12 as the lord of 12.6,12,12,12 are not good significators.Moreover, both Sun and Saturn are in Leo which denotes

the Forests, desert, rocks also.Does this indicate he lost in the forest unknown place?I have seen some cases the strong indication of 12 by the 1st CSL also indicates danger to one's life.The Asc. Lord and 10th Lord (the higher executive of Govt.) is Mercury who is in Asc. itself in its own sign. What does it indicate?The lord of 3,8 Mars aspects MercuryThe lord of 7 (the Badaka and Maraka lord) Jupiter who is in conjunction with Moon, aspects Mercury.All these are not favorable. But the Asc. sub lord does not signify Badaka,Maraka. But strongly signifies 12 and 10.The 8th Cuspal sublord is RahuRahu is posited in 4. It is also signfyimng 5,11,7,2,9 (through Moon,Jupiter, Venus by conjn., Aspects) and also 6,12 through Saturn.And 3,8 through Mars by aspects.Rahu is in the star of Sun in 12.Rahu is in the sub of Saturn (in 12). Saturn is in the star of Sun again in 12.These 4,6,12

,8,3strongly signified by the 8th sub shows the accidents on short Journey?Also the 2,7, signfications shows danger to his life? There is a strong signification of 12. Further 5,11 shows favorable ? When will he be traced?Sun is in the star of Venus (the lord of 2) in 11.Mercury is the strong signficator of 1.So during the conjoned period of these, will be be found?As I am just excited, I could not continue and asking our seniors advise.Can you please give your valuable advice on these?With RegardsAdith