IndiaDivine.org

WHERE IS AP CM? [2 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sahhasra Saagara Ji,Thanks a lot for yr expertise guidance.KalyanSagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Friday, September 4, 2009 12:38:59 AMRe: WHERE IS AP CM? [2 Attachments]

Hi Suna

your analysis is right as i too predicted by rotating in many cases which proved cent percent correct.

In 1992 i had predicted the date of resignation of Karnataka CM S.Bangarappa by rotating chart Xth cusp as lagna.

In 2008 September I had predicted That Manmohan singh will become PM on 16th May 2009 as per the H.Chart erected in 2006.

Chart Attached for the reference:-

H.No was 13 , lagna falls at Aries.

I rotted it for the 11th cusp as Lagna of Prime Minister/Manmohan Singh/Central Government

I had analysed the chart Aquarius Lagna is of PM lagna and my prediction proved very accurate that on 16th May 2009 the conting day itself it was decided that Manmohan will be the Next PM of India for the 2nd term.

Good Luck

Sahhasra Saagara

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comThursday, 3 September, 2009 4:37:28 PMRe: WHERE IS AP CM?

Dear Adith Ji,you may be correct.But as a resident of another country I am not knowing much about the CP. As per 6th reader, I have done the job bu rotating to 9th, with a strong urge on the matter, which was generated by ur honor.If u didn't inform me and not ask to go thru a horary, I would be totally out of the subject, till I receve the newspaper this morning.So I am indebted to u for giving me a chance, urge and courage.RegardsSuna

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >; @gro ups.comThursday, September 3, 2009 11:49:45 AMRe: WHERE IS AP CM?

Dear Sunaji,

I hope when an Astrologer is erecting a chart with his strong urge to study a case on his own interest, he need not rotate the chart to fix the Asc., the Asc., can be treated as is.

Further CM AP is not an unknown person to us. May not be known closley equal his relatives or politicians, but he is one of our Goverment's representative. hence he need not be treated for 9.

This is my humble opinion.

With Regards

Adith

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 9:50 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Dear Friends,

My Horary Analysis too, shows sad news. It doesn't show any survival.

Date of Judgment - 02.09.2009

Time - 8.11.36 pm

Place - Marapola, Sri Lanka

Horary No 159 (1-249)

As per the relationship with an unknown person 9th is the Lagna to be considered.

My SW shows 9th(Asc) as Cancer.

Its Sub Lord is Me in 2(Maraka), in the Star of Mo, L/o Lagna in 7th(Maraka).

Lord of 11( Badhakasthana) and 4(End of life)is Ve, in Mo's house, in the Star of Sa L/o 7(Maraka) & 8(Accident), in 2(Maraka)

No planets in the star of Me, the Sub of Lagna and is a strong /significator for 2 Maraka and signifies 7, 2, 1, 12, & 3

Me is aspecting 6th(Disease) 9th(PoorvaPunya) and 10th(Retirement from the current soul)

Running DBAS are Ma, Ma, Ra, Sa

Ma - 6,11,5,10

Ra - Sub of 2 ->1,6,2

Sa - Sub of 7 ->1,2,7,8

May my analysis be wrong and I pray for his survival

Kalyan

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, September 2, 2009 7:03:29 PM WHERE IS AP CM?

Dear Friends, Actually I came to know about the AP CM is missing from 930 am, only at around 530 pm. As I was out of my place for an occasion, I could not watch the TV and get the news.Immediately I thought of erecting a chart to know where the AP CM is .Actually I was not sure about how to judge through the chart for this matter. I have not selected any numberr but the number was autogenereted.My analysis is not complete and request our seniors help me in this.Where is AP CM?No: 110 (computer generated)06.06.20 PM2/9/200911n3978e12I have taken Asc. as CM.The Asc. Falls in Virgo- Mer-Sun-Ketu- KetuAsc. Sub Ketu .It is posited in 10.It is in the star and sub of Saturn who is lord 6 is posited in 12.Saturn is in the star of Sun posited in 12 as the lord of 12.6,12,12,12 are not good significators.Moreover, both Sun and Saturn are in Leo which denotes

the Forests, desert, rocks also.Does this indicate he lost in the forest unknown place?I have seen some cases the strong indication of 12 by the 1st CSL also indicates danger to one's life.The Asc. Lord and 10th Lord (the higher executive of Govt.) is Mercury who is in Asc. itself in its own sign. What does it indicate?The lord of 3,8 Mars aspects MercuryThe lord of 7 (the Badaka and Maraka lord) Jupiter who is in conjunction with Moon, aspects Mercury.All these are not favorable. But the Asc. sub lord does not signify Badaka,Maraka. But strongly signifies 12 and 10.The 8th Cuspal sublord is RahuRahu is posited in 4. It is also signfyimng 5,11,7,2,9 (through Moon,Jupiter, Venus by conjn., Aspects) and also 6,12 through Saturn.And 3,8 through Mars by aspects.Rahu is in the star of Sun in 12.Rahu is in the sub of Saturn (in 12). Saturn is in the star of Sun again in 12.These 4,6,12

,8,3strongly signified by the 8th sub shows the accidents on short Journey?Also the 2,7, signfications shows danger to his life? There is a strong signification of 12. Further 5,11 shows favorable ? When will he be traced?Sun is in the star of Venus (the lord of 2) in 11.Mercury is the strong signficator of 1.So during the conjoned period of these, will be be found?As I am just excited, I could not continue and asking our seniors advise.Can you please give your valuable advice on these?With RegardsAdith

Looking for local information? Find it on Local